• Pros

• "I like its integration with Magic Zoom Plus. That is really the only reason I use it. The support has also been very good."

• "its great, really improves performance. The system has the potential to seriously improve our page load speeds."

• "- Image Loading really fast - Beautiful 360 with support for multiple rows - Customer Support - It Works - Price - Tools - Documentation "

• Cons

• "Pricing still seems higher than average hosting fees but I understand it's also a platform too. Another con in my book is that the interface needs to be cleaned up a little on the options (360)."

• "- Poor Interface for advanced settings - Better integration with Wordpress - Support on other languages "

• "not being able to choose what order the reviews show in; if you could choose the order in which they appear it would be beneficial to us "

Browse Sirv Reviews

Mohamed Adel from KoraStats

KoraStats Using Sirv

I love the platform, there is nothing I needed that I didn't found. I am using Sirv in both my platforms scout4star.com and korastats.com

Pros

Ease of use, the provided features are fine by me.

Cons

I wish they had more photo effects, like rounded mask.

Reasons for Choosing Sirv

The ease of use, and the pricing.

Bobby from Circle One Studios

The best online software for product spins

Totally satisfied.

Pros

1. Ease of use; 2. Intuitive UX/UI; 3. Excellent and fast customer service; 4. Willing to customize their hosting plans to suit your needs; Special mention about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]-- who went out of his way to give us a customized hosting plan ( with a bare minimum price) to help us get started, and used to the software. I told him we were trying to find our feet in this business of creating product spins, and, therefore, couldn't afford to pay a heft hosting fee. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], happily, and readily, obliged us.

Cons

None for the moment. If there is anything I would like to see an improvement on is the ease of use of inserting infospots. At the moment, the process is a bit complicating.

Markus from Roatan WebDesign

Great product

I needed a 360° viewer which I can implement on my customers websites so their customers can spin their products in all directions.

Pros

I got what I was looking for. It was easy to implement it into my web design and it works as it is promised. Customer service is great, I got answers and a solution within some hours, outstanding!

Cons

No cons so far but I use the software only for four month.

Reasons for Choosing Sirv

The costs are in line with what you get. The alternatives are much more expensive for the same result.

Rich from Insomnia Graphix LLC

Reliable, easy to use and unique

Sirv's been great, they respond quick and help me whenever I need it. Some of my websites use Sirv exclusivley and my clients are very happy.

Pros

The 'spin' function is amazing and easy to implement. The price is good. The support is great.

Cons

As a CDN, there are some limitations, extra steps, or issues. Its better to use a different CDN if file hosting and speed are your primary concerns.

Reasons for Choosing Sirv

Sirv attracted us with the Spin capability. For projects that can benefit from an interactive 360° image, we haven't found anything else as capable, easy to use and reliable.

Khamsi from Watts

Amazing 360 degree photo support

I had no issues and found it very intuitive to use without even having to read anything to use it.

Pros

Sirv has an amazing UI for taking 360 degree photos, stitching them together to produce a spin file, and simply copy and pasting one of their multiple options(embedded class with javascript, iframe, animated gif) to share on external sites with their embedded player.

Cons

Analtyics tool, the spin views only appear to show the number of views and not other metrics likes country, referral...etc in the traffic views.

Reasons for Choosing Sirv

360 degree support is amazing.

Vianney from Kraft Workwear

Industry: Textiles

Easy to set-up, immediate results

Pros

Sirv is an easy to implement solutions (for us, using Prestashop ecommerce solution) which help us getting faster image loading times. Time is money in our business so thank you for this solution :-) It works. Very well. We don't use all the functionnalities, only the core of their product but hey... why not ? The trial is very good to see if it helps your business (we tried it on our dev websites).

Cons

Nothing, honest answer. Sirv has been a very good product from beginning to... now

Randell from ranacenas.me

Great product

I needed a CDN to host images for my website and Sirv is fast and easy to use. All it takes is to simply drag and drop the file and then you’re done. The load times are also pretty good!

Pros

I like the drag and drop feature. Makes my use of time very efficient.

Cons

Nothing really. It’s a great product. Wish the free tier had more space

Matthew from mDesign

Perfect for our needs

Pros

This has been perfect for our needs. When looking for software we vetted a number of companies for features and price, Sirv has been the best of both worlds.

Cons

So far we have not found anything missing when it comes to our needs and Sirvs functionality. I will update this review if it changes.

Mikk from Mikk's Fine Wood Art

Industry: Fine Art

The Free Trial of SIRV Software

Good while it lasted. But beyond my budget. Too expensive for a startup Show Place, where revenue has not been established. Probably good, for an established business with good cash-flow.

Pros

Easy to use. Efficient rendering of the spin video. Easy port to Wix site. Easy to export link to Spin video.

Cons

Liked the software, couldn't afford the monthly charges for the paid version. As an artist, I was using the Spin videos to display my wood carvings through 360° rotations, with interactive control of the spin. Like most artists, the return on time and effort is slow and not particularly fair renumeration. So I went looking for cheaper alternatives that are more inderstanding of my financial limitations.

Simon from Supplyant

A really straightforward solution to rotating images

Excellent, have it on a pre-production project and it will carry through to the final version.

Pros

The simplicity is what had me hooked. Im working with a customer that I wouldn't class as a savvy technician and the ability to drag a video in and turn it into a rotating image blew him away. It was simple enough he would take on the challenge himself.

Cons

Nothing in particular, I couldnt find a particular feature but the support helped me out

Reasons for Choosing Sirv

Ease of use and no developer requirement

Mark from Gravity 360

Industry: Photography

Sirv not only have great online products - they back it up with amazing support too!

What sets Sirv apart is that they back up their excellent Image Hosting and Apps with incredible support. It is not uncommon to receive an answer back from them with 30-60 minutes. When I compare this to a competitor in the US, their response time was over 24 hours. This makes a massive difference when you are trying to sort out issues quickly and have customers relying on you for a quick response. Not only are they happy to help me and very generous with their time, but they also see the bigger picture and are happy to help my customers too. This is a refreshing approach in this relatively new and quickly evolving industry.

Pros

Sirv's image hosting is designed with simplicity in mind and anyone can quickly become adept at using it. If you want to customise or edit your online content and delve a bit deeper then Sirv caters for this too. I have set up my website using their recently launched Sirv Media Viewer and are really impressed with how this has implemented 360 Spins into my Wordpress website. The Media Viewer is very powerful, allowing a multitude of customisations. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. Sirv's 360 Spins load super fast and the navigation icons look slick and contemporary. Content is optimised and delivered via their CDN's. Their 360 Spins are responsive too, resizing automatically to fit all platforms quickly. I can't fault their Image Hosting and Apps - they are leaders in their field.

Cons

I can't fault their software, to be honest. When I do ask why they don't offer a certain feature, they always seem to come back with a very logical reason as to why they chose not to develop and support it. The important thing is that they are weighing these decisions up and choosing to put their time and resources into developing and supporting the important stuff!

Miles from Clarity Web Design Ltd

Industry: Online Media

A cost effective CDN solution for small websites

I use Sirv display Technical diagrams on the website along with the products from Sirv's sister product Magic Zoom Plus. Sirv alows me to do so without loss of quality

Pros

It is important that I can display my clients' technical drawings online who are architects and landscape architects. Sirv allows me to do so. The ability to specify parameters in the URL enables one to tweak one's solution quicly and easily. I like being able to save a combination of settings in a profile - it saves a great deal of work. The documentation is excellent, as is the support.

Cons

The combination of parameters is almost infinite, and so sometimes it is difficult to work out an optimal solution. Images created in CMYK color space are not supported: for me, this has been more of a "gotcha" than a real problem.

Darren from Thomas Ridley Foodservice

Industry: Wholesale

good and bad

Pros

Cons

Cannot get it to work on Magento 2 which is crucial for us. Not enough support for M2 and doesn't seem to work in the way we had expected. We just want the system to bypass M2 image handling and sirv our images in the most efficient way. Also magic zoom still doesn't support M2

Response from Sirv

Replied June 2018

The Sirv Magento extension now supports Magic Zoom and Magic 360. Major new version (June 2018) can bypass M2 image handling and works on any Magento 2 website. Another version coming soon will sync images even faster. Get the latest version now: sirv.com/integration/magento.

Molly from Snap36

Sirv is a user-friendly and powerful hosting solution for 360° product spins.

The ability to upload image files quickly without having to rename them. The ability to easily customize 360° product spins with numerous features. The ability to convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.

Pros

Sirv is incredibly user-friendly. I can upload 360° product images without overly specific naming conventions. I can customize features of the 360° product spin within Sirv platform. For example, adjusting fullscreen, zoom, autospin, hint language, watermarks, etc. are just a few of the features that you can customize with basically one-click. I also really like the ability to quickly and easily convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.

Cons

I'd like to be able to incorporate multiple 360° product images (different products) into a single viewer. This feature may exist, but I haven't found an intuitive way to do this in my use of Sirv. It may just involve a special workaround that I have yet to discover.

Zackary from Arrow & Board

Sirv has been great for our 360 ecommerce images

Pros

That it builds the 360 image on its own once the images are uploaded. Another big plus is that we can have the image auto-rotate in either direction. This makes life a little easier when we shot our images in reverse direction.

Diogo from Jetimages Solucoes Digitais

Industry: Printing

The best 360 viewer! UltraFast Image Hosting Service

A service that really works with a price together and an excellent support.

Paul from PartsBrite.com

Industry: Warehousing

Sirv seems to do a great job at displaying

It's integration with Magic Zoom Plus

Pros

Cons

The extra load time for the js slows down my page. Also, I get multiple errors for every page that doesn't have Sirv picture. The console for over 4k parts shows this error twice. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () Google marks me down for page errors.

Jaap from 3D4webshop

Industry: Photography

I am fully satisfied using Syrp genie mini and Syrp software on Nokia 1, making scenic 3D-videos.

I now can make smooth video recording with my camera, while turning.

Pros

For me Syrp genie mini with software works as I did expect. I first turn on the Syrp genie mini. Then I open software on my smartphone, start connecting, software starts bluetooth on phone and connection comes fast. I do need one and a half turn, so this is 540 degrees. Then I have to set time, in my case 3 to 5 minutes, depends on the situation. When camera is ready, I press video record button on camera and then start Syrp software. On my smartphone I can read degrees, time and a graphic where I can see how far turning is from starting point and end point. When 540 degrees turning is finished, Syrp genie mini stops. Then I press record button on camera again to stop the recording. When I will make another recording with same settings, I just can make a new start with software, settings will be the same. With Cappasity Easy 3D Scan software I then make on my computer a 3D-file, ready for web or e-shop for 3D4webshop.

Cons

Sometimes the Syrp genie mini does not stop turning automatically after finishing the pre set turning.

Alex from 1MORE USA Inc

Great product that's easy to use and has helped us convert more sales

Pros

Ease of use; the app makes it very easy to see what reviews are coming in and thus choose whioch we want to feature on site.

Nick from Baldwin Boxall

By using SIRV it has brought our website to life

It allow website users to rotate the products image and view from different angles allowing them to fully understand the product.

Pros

It allows our customers to view products in 360 degree, rotate them and view rear panels etc. By having this feature it prevents many phone calls to the office asking for images of products.

Cons

I do feel the annual renewal cost is high, we are not the user as this is done by our website developer - we are the administrator. From speaking to the developer they do not have any concerns.

Tae from joyfulchurch.us

I used Sirv to re-size and leverage CDN for the image hosting for my website

My site has been definitely improved in terms of load time performance due to image hosting CDN and re-sizing.

Pros

The images definitely load faster and makes the images lighter / better optimized for my wordpress site. I'd say this app alone improved my wordpress more than any other optimization effort that I performed to my site. It did not require any technical task - it simply took in quick configurations and handled the rest for me.

Cons

The pricing. I was looking for an image hosting /optimization solution for the site , which is for a non-profit organization (church). The steep pricing plan for anything more than 0.5 GB storage is not something I can afford. If I was a business user, I'd definitely consider this pricing to be reasonable, but not for my church.

Our website has used SIRV software for several years now, and we are happy with our experiences.

Pros

We like this software very much as SIRV allow us to have fantastic zoom facilities on our online images, and being fine art dealers this is crucial to show our original paintings to best effect.

Cons

I can honestly say that we have to date had no negative issues with SIRV; and when we did have some minor technical queries re. uploading and/or re-sizing images on to our site, SIRV customer service were very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Zach from US Water Filters

Sirv has a great tool and exceptional service!

Sirv provided a solution to image and "spin" hosting. Our e-commerce company needed a simple and effective means to host our 360-degree photography and Sirv fit the bill. Additionally, they consulted with our team directly to brainstorm additional solutions we may have found beneficial.

Pros

Sirv has a simple user interface. It knows what it does well and capitalizes on it. Its functions are somewhat limited, but the team is very willing to discuss enhancements to their platform and program.

Cons

The simplicity of the program was both the greatest value and only con worth mentioning. Again, my concerns about the limited functions were met with specific and detailed conversations about ways to meet customer demands. I'll never forget the willingness to provide direct development to enhance features to the customer's needs.

Paul from Paul Eekhoff at MORPHOart.net

Industry: Photography

I primarily use the 360 spin application. I have tried others, but SIRV's was the easiest to learn a

Opened up new business opportunities for online ecommerce and expanded the services and capabilities I may offer to clients as their businesses embrace ecommerce platforms.

Pros

VERY easy to use. Once the files are uploaded and the 360 object spin is generated, its very easy to embed the link on a website. Spins may be created fast and deployed with ease.

Cons

Some of my clients may not want the "Powered by SIRV" logo showing on their website and would prefer it appears proprietary.

Jacques Pierre from Virtually Integrated Photography

Industry: Photography

The support is efficient and helpful, and the overall functionality and ease of use is superb!

Able to create gifs and online PDF for displaying documents inside a Virtual Tour easily, and create content that can be delivered quick and easily

Pros

The speed of uploading and CDN for delivery of content is outstanding and the embedding,video, link and GIF capability options are amazing

Cons

When changing the autospin speeds and directions, the preview sometimes does not reflect correctly and the options of adding hotspots on spins and slideshow abilities needs too much coding knowledge, but other than that there is not anything else that I can think of.

Kimberley from Skeeter Boat Center

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great software with excellent support.

Helped us give our customers a good shopping experience.

Pros

We utilize the zoom feature and it has done what we need to provide our customers with the level of detail they want. Customer support with questions has always been excellent.

Cons

No cons from my point of view, I have not had any issues. The one feature I missed has been added back.

Chad from MOZAY

Great image delivery service that delivers on several fronts.

Pros

The interface is clean, the structure makes sense, and the image processing is FAST! I appreciate that the customer service is willing to make custom code changes when things go wrong.

Cons

It could use more flexibility with the way it displays 360 images on BigCommerce. I would like to be able to put more than one 360 image per product, and I would like the ability to have a common-sense folder name instead of just the product ID (while still associating with the BigCommerce product). I'd also like some more commands in the context menu. I'd like to be able to right-click a folder to delete instead of having to use the top bar to delete.

Amazing fast and so easy to use! Don't need to worry about my images anymore

speed & image gallery !

Pros

fast, easy to use, many options to edit images, new web image format and resizing for the user screen without a line of code, cdn

Cons

the defer loading (lazy loading) could be a bit more fluid for the end users because I could see like its not working

It is the system that most pleased me to publish the photos 360 °, your answer is fast.

An additional option to offer to customers. I have a client who bought the idea and is already a user of the services on the site, with very good acceptance of the project.

Pros

It is a relatively simple manipulation system, the images are delivered as promised with good speed without deterioration of them. The configuration options are good, we had no problems so far.

Cons

What I do not like is the drawing of symbols for enlarging and reducing images. The design could be cleaner, more modern and discreet, it has to be visible more to the user and not compete for the attention of the user, more than the photo published.

Response from Sirv

Replied May 2018

Great to hear Sirv is working well for your needs. The design of the buttons is completely customizable. We provide 20 possible designs or you can create your own in CSS. It's easy and described in our help center at sirv.com/help/. Please email us any questions and thanks for using Sirv!

Shaun from KB Remodeling

My favorite company to work with

Great!

Pros

Amazing tech-support, and amazing product

Cons

I have no complaints about the product at all.

Reed from AZmazo Software Company Ltd

Sirv has allowed our company to give great e-commerce imaging options to our customers

Pros

This software is easy to use and once uploaded to the server it becomes 100% hands off and is always stable.

Cons

Pretty much no downside to using this software. If anything I would say that I need more storage, but that is not a bad thing... It just means I need to purchase a larger package!

Gavin from Conexx

Sirv have been brilliant, very supported

Pros

It makes it very easy to improve your ability to serve brilliant imagery to your customers, its integration and setup was a dream

Cons

err, nothing really, like i say its an awesome piece of cloud software and they are very very supportive too

Jon Gitle from BOKMERKET NORGE WEB service

The discussion in question is about alternatives

Still Sirv is a litle bit better than the alternatives and I am impressed. Maybe when my business pick up and I got more 3D elements into my digital framework, then I will possible use Sirv.

Pros

The quality of gif spinning was very good and it was very easy to get started and test it. Good explanation and user interface. Absolute a good alterative for big volume business netshop .

Cons

For me with a small business and just a few products then the pricing is to high. Also I am selleing through facebook brand where I have the alternative to run/store the rotating 3D object on the facebook server. Also my web hosting has technology to pre create /store a 3D view or gifer. When a person use my web site then the heavy graphic is stored ready for the next user to use it.

Great product, great price, great support! Couldn't be better!!

Pros

Its very easy to use and the support very responsive! Free tier is generous enough for small projects.

Cons

Nothing I can really think of. I tried other similar solutions before Sirv and none of them met what Sirv offers.

Ian from Freelancer

Fast, well documented and good support from staff

Affordable image serving and time saved by leveraging many image manipulations via my website templates.

Pros

The ability to request images with a range of treatments by using either preset profiles or simply by passing query strings via the URL.

Cons

A change in the web interface broke a bookmarklet I had made to help my clients. This was a pretty odd use case, but it'd be nice to get a heads-up about any changes in the future.

RICHARD from Richard Malogorski Photography

Very easy to install and works well.

Makes my website 1000% more effective ( and that is an understatement ). Panoramic photography is very difficult to present online and this is exactly what I needed to make my work accessible to the online viewer.

Pros

Easy to understand and install, I tried to use Microsoft Deep Zoom but couldn't make it work properly. This was easy.

Cons

Overall I haven't had any complaints about the performance of Sirv zoom. I am a panoramic photographer and I have wanted for a long time to find a way to add a zoom feature into my website. I did have to reduce a few of my file sizes as many of my files are quite large ( over 30 MB ).

is a amazing service

is to easy to use

Pros

It was easy to use and very friendly software, I would recommend it to use it daily to my friends, the trial was very comfortable and I like to be kept informed

Cons

all of the software I like to be easy to use daily and be able to be informed about the products they offer

Todd from eLeMeNO-Pee

We have used SIRV to optimize our images on our Magento website. Their support team has been great.

improved site speed and reduced storage space

Pros

The customer support team is very helpful and responsive. The software is pretty easy to use and having a free introductory storage plan is great.

Cons

The capacity of the free introductory storage plan is not really enough to do a lot with, but it lets you get started and test things out. The monthly cost is high for us simply because we use Magento CE so the SIRV account is more than our website hosting.

360 Degree Photos in a Snap. Love it!

Easy implementation of storage and utilization of 360 Degree photos that showcase products, both new and used, to a variety of customers. It's invaluable when taking into consideration the thousands of dollars people spend on the equipment we feature with Sirv.

Pros

UI is simple and elegant while offering lots of bang for the buck when it comes to features and customization.

Cons

I wish there was an app form. I don't mind using the web-based service, but a desktop feature would be unbeatable!

Kimm from Plank Enterprises, Inc.

Overall, we were satisfied with the program.

Pros

The software did exactly what was expected. It was easy to use and navigate around. Customer service was available to answer any questions or trouble shoot issues.

Cons

There were glitches with the thumbnail images inside the admin tool when changes were made. The new image would not display.

Muneeb from Cynmatic Ideas

Hands on Sirv

It’s good. I would still host some products on sirv.

Pros

The interface is very simple and to the point. There are not much confusing things happening when someone login to sirv. It’s very easy to use. Being online platform it also gives option of adding team mates online. Also the integration of product spin is very convenient. Offering multiple way of integrating product spins on websites.

Cons

The software is pretty good in use and offer versatile options. Thing which I like least about is the pricing method. The cost depends on the space you’re using and can be billed monthly or annually. Anyone dealing with various clients and products it’ll be difficult for them to go with such costing plan.

ChrisTopher from Memories Matter Photography & Fast Car Fotography

Great & Easy to use

Pros

Pro's- Well to start off i found the whole process of using the website extremely easy, Visually is was easy to navigate and i was up and running with a few clicks.

Cons

Con's, Hounstly, Not much to write here, It sometimes takes time to load on my phone when im out and about and want to quickly check something i did or familiarise myself again with something but apart from that I cant say much else.

Robert from Fits By Wave

Good Idea With One Flaw

Good Product but needs a better pricing structure

Pros

High Quality Images , Ease of Use , User Friendly

Cons

Price of product is too expensive. Even at 100 a year for rotating images is excessive

Simon from TeamMate

Industry: Furniture

Very easy to use, a usefull marketing and sales tool

Pros

The UI is well thought out and easy to use. Capable of doing more than we need but it does exactly what we wanted.

Cons

I can honestly not think of any bad points, a lot of colleagues are very impressed with the outcome.

Love the product and have signed up to deliver a number of products. Pretty simple to use.

Pros

Amazing 360 videos easily. Although compressed a lot the images still look great. Love how smooth they look and the in house compression is pretty simple. Lots of features too. Some I don't need but they really are great when tested.

Cons

Told to upload the largest sized images which uses massive space which I am charged for. Then sirv crushes the files to deliver the 360. Although they don't charge for their created files there should be an option to only keep their files so you don't have to go on higher priced teirs. The file management system can be a little confusing and convoluted at times. Folder options are pretty hidden. A lot of options are quite a few clicks away so getting lost can be an issue at first.

Kevin from Snap36

Industry: Photography

Always been helpful and easy to interact with

Ease of helping clients run it and a simple way for clients to test out a hosted viewer solution as opposed to clients having to try out actual integration of viewer code.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface. Always easy to get up and running and the documentation provides a detailed explanation of what to do.

Cons

Sometimes it is tough to help people with implementation beyond just the iFrame. Also we have found that the share functionality is nice but when they are viewing it on large screens, we get feedback that it is loading to slow, most likely because they are having to load full resolution images.

Jared from Hudson's Bay Company

Very simple to use! Sirv automatically makes high quality 360 spins and with customization options.

Pros

Simple. The GUI is very user friendly. When I first tried using it I noticed how user friendly the GUI is and how quick the 360 spins were created. The spins are easily embeddable on your website with many customization options and the control are smooth and accurate. I've used other similar online services in the past, but I found Siri to be the most professional and surprisingly low pricing. The support was very fast for when I had some questions, that's something that is also very important to me.

Cons

It's solid, I can't think of any issues with the software. It's simple enough for users who just want to drag and drop and be done - but it has many customization options for advanced users.

Elijah from Megabyte Rain

Sirv has been a reliable image hosting service

Pros

I like that for my small app this service is free and easy to use. I like that to access my images I can use their image name in the url (helps if I want a random image of a certain type, ex: sunny-1.jpg, sunny-2.jpg, sunny-3.jpg)

Cons

The load time for the images are a tad slower than some of your competitors. This is the main drawback of this software.

Andrew from Bonecraft.co.nz

Great Product - Easy As

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and no complicated set up software

Cons

Some plans could be more flexible e.g. sizes

Reasons for Choosing Sirv

I chose Sirv because it was easy to use, integrate into my website and no need for software.

Morten from Freelancer

Great and easy

Easy for us to trial the 360 images we took.

Pros

Easy to use and it Had a free option which was great for us because we were using it to trial while building a new website.

Cons

I found that the folder system was a bit klunky to use. Keeping in min that this was probably early on. Other than that there wasn't a lot of other cons.