Sirv

Sirv Reviews

RATING:

• icon"We found Sirv using google, set up was super easy and complete within minutes."
  • icon"This has been perfect for our needs. When looking for software we vetted a number of companies for features and price, Sirv has been the best of both worlds."
  • icon"Easy to Integrate with Magento and 360/3D Spin technology is excellent."
  • icon"The watermarks and inability to customize spins."
  • icon"The defer loading (lazy loading) could be a bit more fluid for the end users because I could see like its not working."
  • icon"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404. Google marks me down for page errors."

All Sirv Reviews

Ashutosh

A great platform for all the creative frameworks

Mohamed Adel

KoraStats Using Sirv

I love the platform, there is nothing I needed that I didn't found. I am using Sirv in both my platforms scout4star.com and korastats.com

Pros

Ease of use, the provided features are fine by me.

Cons

I wish they had more photo effects, like rounded mask.

Reasons for choosing Sirv

The ease of use, and the pricing.

Martin

Sirv is a must for 360 photography display on web

Pros

I have used Sirv for years, pretty much since it was developed. I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my first implementation and i cannot recommend them enough. They have helped with Shopify integration and been very helpful throughout out. This was about 5 years ago. Since then the company has grown and software got even better. I will continue using sirv in my new business! Thank you!

Cons

See above I had no issues with them whatsoever

Vianney

Industry: Textiles

Easy to set-up, immediate results

Pros

Sirv is an easy to implement solutions (for us, using Prestashop ecommerce solution) which help us getting faster image loading times. Time is money in our business so thank you for this solution :-) It works. Very well. We don't use all the functionnalities, only the core of their product but hey... why not ? The trial is very good to see if it helps your business (we tried it on our dev websites).

Cons

Nothing, honest answer. Sirv has been a very good product from beginning to... now

Rich

Reliable, easy to use and unique

Sirv's been great, they respond quick and help me whenever I need it. Some of my websites use Sirv exclusivley and my clients are very happy.

Pros

The 'spin' function is amazing and easy to implement. The price is good. The support is great.

Cons

As a CDN, there are some limitations, extra steps, or issues. Its better to use a different CDN if file hosting and speed are your primary concerns.

Reasons for choosing Sirv

Sirv attracted us with the Spin capability. For projects that can benefit from an interactive 360° image, we haven't found anything else as capable, easy to use and reliable.

Diogo

Industry: Printing

The best 360 viewer! UltraFast Image Hosting Service

A service that really works with a price together and an excellent support.

Pros

- Image Loading really fast - Beautiful 360 with support for multiple rows - Customer Support - It Works - Price - Tools - Documentation

Cons

- Poor Interface for advanced settings - Better integration with Wordpress - Support on other languages

Zach

Sirv has a great tool and exceptional service!

Sirv provided a solution to image and "spin" hosting. Our e-commerce company needed a simple and effective means to host our 360-degree photography and Sirv fit the bill. Additionally, they consulted with our team directly to brainstorm additional solutions we may have found beneficial.

Pros

Sirv has a simple user interface. It knows what it does well and capitalizes on it. Its functions are somewhat limited, but the team is very willing to discuss enhancements to their platform and program.

Cons

The simplicity of the program was both the greatest value and only con worth mentioning. Again, my concerns about the limited functions were met with specific and detailed conversations about ways to meet customer demands. I'll never forget the willingness to provide direct development to enhance features to the customer's needs.

REALLY BAD PRODUCT

Pros

It works on computers It is available for different platforms

Cons

I bought their Prestashop app for my site and while I was doing the stup I find out that the app is free. I thought some teenage boy must be doing a toon of money with their app in Prestasho...nop...they are the ones charging Prestashop users free stuff. At this point I should know I was in the wrong hands but ... I did an experiment for almost 3 months with them, 2 1/2 of those waiting for their server to synchronize my images!!!!...at this point I should know already if their servers need sooooo much time to do that how good they perform....but....Then I try to ask them if for some weird reason their servers were in maintenance one I was able to fully test their service....they gave me the go around ...we will check...and finally 3 months later I come to my reason and cancel the service....at least that is what I'm trying to do without success so far without success...guess what I have to wait for a cancellation confirmation from their server...lol...shame on me!!! They fool me like 10 times...shame on me!!

Reasons for choosing Sirv

Is on the prestashop platform

Ankur

Best software for 3d product preview

Overall it's very good product and i recommend to at least give it a try once.

Pros

I liked the interface of creation and configuration for 3d spins. We do 2 axis spins for our client's website store.

Cons

The storage for the assets on Sirv's premise is the thing i liked least about it.

Chad

Great image delivery service that delivers on several fronts.

Pros

The interface is clean, the structure makes sense, and the image processing is FAST! I appreciate that the customer service is willing to make custom code changes when things go wrong.

Cons

It could use more flexibility with the way it displays 360 images on BigCommerce. I would like to be able to put more than one 360 image per product, and I would like the ability to have a common-sense folder name instead of just the product ID (while still associating with the BigCommerce product). I'd also like some more commands in the context menu. I'd like to be able to right-click a folder to delete instead of having to use the top bar to delete.

Reed

Sirv has allowed our company to give great e-commerce imaging options to our customers

Pros

This software is easy to use and once uploaded to the server it becomes 100% hands off and is always stable.

Cons

Pretty much no downside to using this software. If anything I would say that I need more storage, but that is not a bad thing... It just means I need to purchase a larger package!

DEVENDRA

Sirv is the best software for image optimization for my website

my over all experience is very good.

Pros

Sirv is the best software software for my website , its very easy to implement in my website , its features and functionality is very useful.

Cons

it very easy to install , its functionality very simple, any one understand SIRV features and functions

Jon Gitle

The discussion in question is about alternatives

Still Sirv is a litle bit better than the alternatives and I am impressed. Maybe when my business pick up and I got more 3D elements into my digital framework, then I will possible use Sirv.

Pros

The quality of gif spinning was very good and it was very easy to get started and test it. Good explanation and user interface. Absolute a good alterative for big volume business netshop .

Cons

For me with a small business and just a few products then the pricing is to high. Also I am selleing through facebook brand where I have the alternative to run/store the rotating 3D object on the facebook server. Also my web hosting has technology to pre create /store a 3D view or gifer. When a person use my web site then the heavy graphic is stored ready for the next user to use it.

Matt

Easy to Use

Superb. The support tickets are always answered quickly and the documentation that accompanies the product is superb.

Pros

Easy to Integrate with Magento and 360/3D Spin technology is excellent.

Cons

Hot Spots on 360/3D Spins are not easy to create.

Response from Sirv

Thanks, Matt, glad you're enjoying Sirv!

Replied November 2020

Kevin

Industry: Photography

Always been helpful and easy to interact with

Ease of helping clients run it and a simple way for clients to test out a hosted viewer solution as opposed to clients having to try out actual integration of viewer code.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface. Always easy to get up and running and the documentation provides a detailed explanation of what to do.

Cons

Sometimes it is tough to help people with implementation beyond just the iFrame. Also we have found that the share functionality is nice but when they are viewing it on large screens, we get feedback that it is loading to slow, most likely because they are having to load full resolution images.

Industry: Photography

Sirv not only have great online products - they back it up with amazing support too!

What sets Sirv apart is that they back up their excellent Image Hosting and Apps with incredible support. It is not uncommon to receive an answer back from them with 30-60 minutes. When I compare this to a competitor in the US, their response time was over 24 hours. This makes a massive difference when you are trying to sort out issues quickly and have customers relying on you for a quick response. Not only are they happy to help me and very generous with their time, but they also see the bigger picture and are happy to help my customers too. This is a refreshing approach in this relatively new and quickly evolving industry.

Pros

Sirv's image hosting is designed with simplicity in mind and anyone can quickly become adept at using it. If you want to customise or edit your online content and delve a bit deeper then Sirv caters for this too. I have set up my website using their recently launched Sirv Media Viewer and are really impressed with how this has implemented 360 Spins into my Wordpress website. The Media Viewer is very powerful, allowing a multitude of customisations. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. Sirv's 360 Spins load super fast and the navigation icons look slick and contemporary. Content is optimised and delivered via their CDN's. Their 360 Spins are responsive too, resizing automatically to fit all platforms quickly. I can't fault their Image Hosting and Apps - they are leaders in their field.

Cons

I can't fault their software, to be honest. When I do ask why they don't offer a certain feature, they always seem to come back with a very logical reason as to why they chose not to develop and support it. The important thing is that they are weighing these decisions up and choosing to put their time and resources into developing and supporting the important stuff!

Miles