What are Sirv users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Sirv software through verified user reviews

• icon"We found Sirv using google, set up was super easy and complete within minutes."
  • icon"This has been perfect for our needs. When looking for software we vetted a number of companies for features and price, Sirv has been the best of both worlds."
  • icon"Easy to Integrate with Magento and 360/3D Spin technology is excellent."
  • icon"The watermarks and inability to customize spins."
  • icon"The defer loading (lazy loading) could be a bit more fluid for the end users because I could see like its not working."
  • icon"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404. Google marks me down for page errors."

Browse all Sirv Reviews

• Have you used Sirv and would like to share your experience with others?

Mohamed Adel

KoraStats Using Sirv

I love the platform, there is nothing I needed that I didn't found. I am using Sirv in both my platforms scout4star.com and korastats.com

Pros

Ease of use, the provided features are fine by me.

Cons

I wish they had more photo effects, like rounded mask.

Reasons for choosing Sirv

The ease of use, and the pricing.

Martin

Sirv is a must for 360 photography display on web

Pros

I have used Sirv for years, pretty much since it was developed. I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my first implementation and i cannot recommend them enough. They have helped with Shopify integration and been very helpful throughout out. This was about 5 years ago. Since then the company has grown and software got even better. I will continue using sirv in my new business! Thank you!

Cons

See above I had no issues with them whatsoever

Diogo

Industry: Printing

The best 360 viewer! UltraFast Image Hosting Service

A service that really works with a price together and an excellent support.

Pros

- Image Loading really fast - Beautiful 360 with support for multiple rows - Customer Support - It Works - Price - Tools - Documentation

Cons

- Poor Interface for advanced settings - Better integration with Wordpress - Support on other languages

Rich

Reliable, easy to use and unique

Sirv's been great, they respond quick and help me whenever I need it. Some of my websites use Sirv exclusivley and my clients are very happy.

Pros

The 'spin' function is amazing and easy to implement. The price is good. The support is great.

Cons

As a CDN, there are some limitations, extra steps, or issues. Its better to use a different CDN if file hosting and speed are your primary concerns.

Reasons for choosing Sirv

Sirv attracted us with the Spin capability. For projects that can benefit from an interactive 360° image, we haven't found anything else as capable, easy to use and reliable.

Zach

Sirv has a great tool and exceptional service!

Sirv provided a solution to image and "spin" hosting. Our e-commerce company needed a simple and effective means to host our 360-degree photography and Sirv fit the bill. Additionally, they consulted with our team directly to brainstorm additional solutions we may have found beneficial.

Pros

Sirv has a simple user interface. It knows what it does well and capitalizes on it. Its functions are somewhat limited, but the team is very willing to discuss enhancements to their platform and program.

Cons

The simplicity of the program was both the greatest value and only con worth mentioning. Again, my concerns about the limited functions were met with specific and detailed conversations about ways to meet customer demands. I'll never forget the willingness to provide direct development to enhance features to the customer's needs.

Ankur

Best software for 3d product preview

Overall it's very good product and i recommend to at least give it a try once.

Pros

I liked the interface of creation and configuration for 3d spins. We do 2 axis spins for our client's website store.

Cons

The storage for the assets on Sirv's premise is the thing i liked least about it.

REALLY BAD PRODUCT

Pros

It works on computers It is available for different platforms

Cons

I bought their Prestashop app for my site and while I was doing the stup I find out that the app is free. I thought some teenage boy must be doing a toon of money with their app in Prestasho...nop...they are the ones charging Prestashop users free stuff. At this point I should know I was in the wrong hands but ... I did an experiment for almost 3 months with them, 2 1/2 of those waiting for their server to synchronize my images!!!!...at this point I should know already if their servers need sooooo much time to do that how good they perform....but....Then I try to ask them if for some weird reason their servers were in maintenance one I was able to fully test their service....they gave me the go around ...we will check...and finally 3 months later I come to my reason and cancel the service....at least that is what I'm trying to do without success so far without success...guess what I have to wait for a cancellation confirmation from their server...lol...shame on me!!! They fool me like 10 times...shame on me!!

Reasons for choosing Sirv

Is on the prestashop platform

Chad

Great image delivery service that delivers on several fronts.

Pros

The interface is clean, the structure makes sense, and the image processing is FAST! I appreciate that the customer service is willing to make custom code changes when things go wrong.

Cons

It could use more flexibility with the way it displays 360 images on BigCommerce. I would like to be able to put more than one 360 image per product, and I would like the ability to have a common-sense folder name instead of just the product ID (while still associating with the BigCommerce product). I'd also like some more commands in the context menu. I'd like to be able to right-click a folder to delete instead of having to use the top bar to delete.

Reed

Sirv has allowed our company to give great e-commerce imaging options to our customers

Pros

This software is easy to use and once uploaded to the server it becomes 100% hands off and is always stable.

Cons

Pretty much no downside to using this software. If anything I would say that I need more storage, but that is not a bad thing... It just means I need to purchase a larger package!

DEVENDRA

Sirv is the best software for image optimization for my website

my over all experience is very good.

Pros

Sirv is the best software software for my website , its very easy to implement in my website , its features and functionality is very useful.

Cons

it very easy to install , its functionality very simple, any one understand SIRV features and functions

Kevin

Industry: Photography

Always been helpful and easy to interact with

Ease of helping clients run it and a simple way for clients to test out a hosted viewer solution as opposed to clients having to try out actual integration of viewer code.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface. Always easy to get up and running and the documentation provides a detailed explanation of what to do.

Cons

Sometimes it is tough to help people with implementation beyond just the iFrame. Also we have found that the share functionality is nice but when they are viewing it on large screens, we get feedback that it is loading to slow, most likely because they are having to load full resolution images.

Matt

Easy to Use

Superb. The support tickets are always answered quickly and the documentation that accompanies the product is superb.

Pros

Easy to Integrate with Magento and 360/3D Spin technology is excellent.

Cons

Hot Spots on 360/3D Spins are not easy to create.

Response from Sirv

Thanks, Matt, glad you're enjoying Sirv!

Replied November 2020

Jared

Very simple to use! Sirv automatically makes high quality 360 spins and with customization options.

Pros

Simple. The GUI is very user friendly. When I first tried using it I noticed how user friendly the GUI is and how quick the 360 spins were created. The spins are easily embeddable on your website with many customization options and the control are smooth and accurate. I've used other similar online services in the past, but I found Siri to be the most professional and surprisingly low pricing. The support was very fast for when I had some questions, that's something that is also very important to me.

Cons

It's solid, I can't think of any issues with the software. It's simple enough for users who just want to drag and drop and be done - but it has many customization options for advanced users.

Industry: Photography

Sirv not only have great online products - they back it up with amazing support too!

What sets Sirv apart is that they back up their excellent Image Hosting and Apps with incredible support. It is not uncommon to receive an answer back from them with 30-60 minutes. When I compare this to a competitor in the US, their response time was over 24 hours. This makes a massive difference when you are trying to sort out issues quickly and have customers relying on you for a quick response. Not only are they happy to help me and very generous with their time, but they also see the bigger picture and are happy to help my customers too. This is a refreshing approach in this relatively new and quickly evolving industry.

Pros

Sirv's image hosting is designed with simplicity in mind and anyone can quickly become adept at using it. If you want to customise or edit your online content and delve a bit deeper then Sirv caters for this too. I have set up my website using their recently launched Sirv Media Viewer and are really impressed with how this has implemented 360 Spins into my Wordpress website. The Media Viewer is very powerful, allowing a multitude of customisations. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. Sirv's 360 Spins load super fast and the navigation icons look slick and contemporary. Content is optimised and delivered via their CDN's. Their 360 Spins are responsive too, resizing automatically to fit all platforms quickly. I can't fault their Image Hosting and Apps - they are leaders in their field.

Cons

I can't fault their software, to be honest. When I do ask why they don't offer a certain feature, they always seem to come back with a very logical reason as to why they chose not to develop and support it. The important thing is that they are weighing these decisions up and choosing to put their time and resources into developing and supporting the important stuff!

Miles

Industry: Online Media

A cost effective CDN solution for small websites

I use Sirv display Technical diagrams on the website along with the products from Sirv's sister product Magic Zoom Plus. Sirv alows me to do so without loss of quality

Pros

It is important that I can display my clients' technical drawings online who are architects and landscape architects. Sirv allows me to do so. The ability to specify parameters in the URL enables one to tweak one's solution quicly and easily. I like being able to save a combination of settings in a profile - it saves a great deal of work. The documentation is excellent, as is the support.

Cons

The combination of parameters is almost infinite, and so sometimes it is difficult to work out an optimal solution. Images created in CMYK color space are not supported: for me, this has been more of a "gotcha" than a real problem.

Darren

Industry: Wholesale

good and bad

Pros

its great, really improves performance. The system has the potential to seriously improve our page load speeds.

Cons

Cannot get it to work on Magento 2 which is crucial for us. Not enough support for M2 and doesn't seem to work in the way we had expected. We just want the system to bypass M2 image handling and sirv our images in the most efficient way. Also magic zoom still doesn't support M2

Response from Sirv

The Sirv Magento extension now supports Magic Zoom and Magic 360. Major new version (June 2018) can bypass M2 image handling and works on any Magento 2 website. Another version coming soon will sync images even faster. Get the latest version now: sirv.com/integration/magento.

Replied June 2018

Bobby

The best online software for product spins

Totally satisfied.

Pros

1. Ease of use; 2. Intuitive UX/UI; 3. Excellent and fast customer service; 4. Willing to customize their hosting plans to suit your needs; Special mention about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]-- who went out of his way to give us a customized hosting plan ( with a bare minimum price) to help us get started, and used to the software. I told him we were trying to find our feet in this business of creating product spins, and, therefore, couldn't afford to pay a heft hosting fee. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], happily, and readily, obliged us.

Cons

None for the moment. If there is anything I would like to see an improvement on is the ease of use of inserting infospots. At the moment, the process is a bit complicating.

Molly

Sirv is a user-friendly and powerful hosting solution for 360° product spins.

The ability to upload image files quickly without having to rename them. The ability to easily customize 360° product spins with numerous features. The ability to convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.

Pros

Sirv is incredibly user-friendly. I can upload 360° product images without overly specific naming conventions. I can customize features of the 360° product spin within Sirv platform. For example, adjusting fullscreen, zoom, autospin, hint language, watermarks, etc. are just a few of the features that you can customize with basically one-click. I also really like the ability to quickly and easily convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.

Cons

I'd like to be able to incorporate multiple 360° product images (different products) into a single viewer. This feature may exist, but I haven't found an intuitive way to do this in my use of Sirv. It may just involve a special workaround that I have yet to discover.

Vianney

Industry: Textiles

Easy to set-up, immediate results

Pros

Sirv is an easy to implement solutions (for us, using Prestashop ecommerce solution) which help us getting faster image loading times. Time is money in our business so thank you for this solution :-) It works. Very well. We don't use all the functionnalities, only the core of their product but hey... why not ? The trial is very good to see if it helps your business (we tried it on our dev websites).

Cons

Nothing, honest answer. Sirv has been a very good product from beginning to... now

Randell

Great product

I needed a CDN to host images for my website and Sirv is fast and easy to use. All it takes is to simply drag and drop the file and then you’re done. The load times are also pretty good!

Pros

I like the drag and drop feature. Makes my use of time very efficient.

Cons

Nothing really. It’s a great product. Wish the free tier had more space

Cloudinary

Reasons for switching to Sirv

Faster load times

Zackary

Sirv has been great for our 360 ecommerce images

Pros

That it builds the 360 image on its own once the images are uploaded. Another big plus is that we can have the image auto-rotate in either direction. This makes life a little easier when we shot our images in reverse direction.

Cons

Pricing still seems higher than average hosting fees but I understand it's also a platform too. Another con in my book is that the interface needs to be cleaned up a little on the options (360).

Khamsi

Amazing 360 degree photo support

I had no issues and found it very intuitive to use without even having to read anything to use it.

Pros

Sirv has an amazing UI for taking 360 degree photos, stitching them together to produce a spin file, and simply copy and pasting one of their multiple options(embedded class with javascript, iframe, animated gif) to share on external sites with their embedded player.

Cons

Analtyics tool, the spin views only appear to show the number of views and not other metrics likes country, referral...etc in the traffic views.

Digizuite DAM

Reasons for choosing Sirv

360 degree support is amazing.

Industry: Warehousing

Sirv seems to do a great job at displaying

It's integration with Magic Zoom Plus

Pros

I like its integration with Magic Zoom Plus. That is really the only reason I use it. The support has also been very good.

Cons

The extra load time for the js slows down my page. Also, I get multiple errors for every page that doesn't have Sirv picture. The console for over 4k parts shows this error twice. Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () Google marks me down for page errors.

Jaap

Industry: Photography

I am fully satisfied using Syrp genie mini and Syrp software on Nokia 1, making scenic 3D-videos.

I now can make smooth video recording with my camera, while turning.

Pros

For me Syrp genie mini with software works as I did expect. I first turn on the Syrp genie mini. Then I open software on my smartphone, start connecting, software starts bluetooth on phone and connection comes fast. I do need one and a half turn, so this is 540 degrees. Then I have to set time, in my case 3 to 5 minutes, depends on the situation. When camera is ready, I press video record button on camera and then start Syrp software. On my smartphone I can read degrees, time and a graphic where I can see how far turning is from starting point and end point. When 540 degrees turning is finished, Syrp genie mini stops. Then I press record button on camera again to stop the recording. When I will make another recording with same settings, I just can make a new start with software, settings will be the same. With Cappasity Easy 3D Scan software I then make on my computer a 3D-file, ready for web or e-shop for 3D4webshop.

Cons

Sometimes the Syrp genie mini does not stop turning automatically after finishing the pre set turning.

Alex

Great product that's easy to use and has helped us convert more sales

Pros

Ease of use; the app makes it very easy to see what reviews are coming in and thus choose whioch we want to feature on site.

Cons

not being able to choose what order the reviews show in; if you could choose the order in which they appear it would be beneficial to us

Sirv