• Pros

• "I like the plateform, easy to use, reporting and mos of all the possibility to test the document. I love it."

• "It's easy to use and there are so many possibilities!"

• "Excellent support in getting it setup, love the ability to customize and write code to make it "smarter"."

• Cons

• "Integration with Dropbox would have been nicer. If I can upload my documents right from Dropbox, it will help me keep information on 1 place."

• "Without the customer service, it may be tough to figure out certain things, but with the support provided you become an expert very quickly and realise it is a very user friendly system. "

• "This isn't really a con but you'll need to be comfortable with the basics to set things up. If you are not, you should look into hiring the support team to get you setup. "

Browse WebMerge Reviews

Matthew from The Clinic Colorado

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Streamline workflows and

Pros

WebMerge is an extremely valuable tool our business has been using for almost 2 years now. Prior to utilizing WebMerge we had numerous individuals manually creating invoices as both Excel and PDF documents. Once the documents were created the individuals had to manually place them in folders in DropBox, on a server and/or e-mail them to clients. The process was tedious and time consuming to say the least. With WebMerge these processes are now completely automated! This has increased efficiency, cut costs, and allowed individuals to focus on more important parts of the business. The time and money that it has saved us is tremendous. Additionally, the customer support has truly been amazing. In the rare instance we encountered a technical issue/had a question/requested custom service the typical response time to a support ticket was less than 2 hours (around an 45 minutes to 1 hour in most cases). After the initial reply the support team typically responded to follow-ups within a few minutes. They worked with us and had a solution/answer for everything. The customer service is truly is professional and top-notch. Overall, WebMerge is an amazing tool that has automated many aspects of our business and we keep finding more ways to integrate it into our growing business needs and expanding brands. I looked at other programs before eventually deciding to go with WebMerge and while there are similar platforms, none of them quite matched what WebMerge can do and continues to do in order to help our business succeed.

Cons

I personally don't have any negative remarks about WebMerge at this time. However, I can say that when I have recommended it to others that the price is usually the one thing that they look at as too expensive. Depending on your business needs I guess I can see that, but the reality is that you are going to be saving way more in labor costs while increasing efficiency and decreasing errors caused by human entry. With that said, the one thing I would note here from my conversations when recommending this to others is that they wish there were more tiered pricing options. Some stated they wanted to use it but wished there were more tiers so that they wouldn't have to jump up to a higher priced tier and pay for more document merges then they would be using every month.

David from Skie Solutions

Awesome Tool, couldnt live without it

It provides the functionality to generate beautiful and logically complex documents through various methods leveraging the existing data in Salesforce. This can save our customers tonnes of time and provides their customers are much better customer experience.

Pros

- Ease of use and simple template setup and editing. - Power of the tool to do more complex queries and powerful If statements for complex merging. - Plenty of delivery options that are super simple to setup. - Full flexibility in how the documents are triggered including from apex, flows, and buttons. - Pricing structure - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

- Stronger Integration with FormstackSign would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing WebMerge

HelloSign Docs PandaDocs

Brett from George D. Perlman P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

Great tool

Very positive and helpful in automating document generation and delivery in our custom office workflow.

Pros

It is easy to use for what it accomplishes, is very customizable, and can be integrated well into many different types of workflows. Tech support has always been very responsive and helpful in solving any problems that come up (not like some other places where you feel the tech support is trying to close your ticket).

Cons

I managed to get by using a free account for a while as the cost seemed a bit high per document when I could just remove the watermark that came with the free documents.

Anton from Mind Your Language Ltd

Industry: Translation and Localization

Easy to use. Great support. Enables us to automate old school processes.

Pros

Enables us to Automate old school processes. Multiple deliveries and formats using one set of content records. Flexible and can re-use existing document formats/templates. Easy to get a basic merge going, while providing complex merges as your understanding of the product grows. Active, responsive and knowledgeable support. The Stash product makes for convenient document management/archiving. Easy integration with other third party data sources.

Cons

Becomes expensive for multiple, automated merges. MS OneDrive is only supported through Zapier at present.

Matt from WebWorld

WebMerge helps merging data with colleagues

Pros

WebMerge provides various templates and helps building the custom templates which can be merged with any kind of data. These documents can then be send to various contacts with our colleagues. It helps integrating with various 3rd party applications.

Cons

The user interface needs the improvement to make the application user friend. The functionality seems fine as it helps merging the information well.

Farooq from Flipkart Internet Private Limited

Industry: Online Media

Super Product for HR Automations

Overall Webmerge helped us acheive the paperless onboarding process and we have managed to configure the product overnight in less than 4 hours and we were live.

Pros

Seamless Integrations with Zapier and Docusign. We are using this application for our Offer and Onboarding process integrated with Docusign.

Cons

Cost is on a little higher side and support can be improved.

Jeff from Bay MarketForce

It just works

We use it to create and send formatted lead sheets from opportunities in salesforce. The product solves this problem for us and works well for both our classic and lightning users

Pros

Cons

The cost has recently doubled which is something we will need to consider as we move forward

Reasons for Choosing WebMerge

At the time the price was in our sweet spot, as I said it's recently gone up. Still I believe we have the right product.

Scott from Campisi's

Industry: Restaurants

Fantastic

Webmerge has been a revelation. This easy to use app has truly helped us work smarter, not harder.

Pros

Using Webmerge with typeforms has allowed us to remove most of the paper forms.

Cons

There are not any cons that I experienced.

James W. from IPX Exchange Services, Inc.

Document creation made easy

Good.

Pros

We were able to take our standard documents and eliminate repetitive tasks. Also allows us to control which documents are being used.

Cons

Cost increased shortly after signing up.

Fritz from iCommotion Digital Advisory Services

Industry: Online Media

FormStack

Pros

Total functionality that we need and it is easy to use for our client!

Cons

We have had no problems with functionality.

Robert (Robby) from ETSE

Industry: Machinery

Best Document Generator for SFDC

We had been using Salesforce's built in quote document tool to create customer facing documents. Anyone that has used it knows of the limitations of that feature of SFDC. I researched and discovered WebMerge. Installed it in our sandbox and had it running in minutes. They have an extensive trial period and after a few days realized it was the perfect affordable solution. Our documents look professional. Plus being able to use the document routing allows me to merge multiple documents into one. I am pulling in technical specifications from AWS S3 and merging into my quotes to create 1 document to give to the customer. WebMerge also helped me with the settings in AWS S3 to allow only WebMerge to access my data bucket. I know there are many undiscovered uses that I am going to have for this product. Plus flexible pricing. You pay for number of merges - not number of pages.

Pros

The more I use this product, the more i find out new things that it can do. Extremely flexible document template creation. Can use your own MS Office documents for templates or create using WebMerge template builder. Extremely easy to get up and going in a few minutes by uploading an existing Word document with merge fields. The ability to add logic to the templates (formatting,hide fields,sort,etc) is a game changer. If the data is in SFDA, you can get it into a WebMerge document. Another feature that makes this product unique is that you can include a custom SFDC SOQL query in your mappings to merge in almost anything from SFDC. Even as great as the software is, the support is even better. You submit a case and almost immediately get a response and a solution. If you post a question, you get a response almost immediately. WebMerge will email and and respond to your emailed replies. They will help you until you get a resolution/solution. They will give helpful tips about how to tackle your use case. I bet I emailed them a few times a day with different questions and they replied each time with support. I cannot explain how helpful this product has been to me to accomplish what I needed to do and I am going to be able to do so many more things that I did not realize. Also a lot of helpful articles on their website.

Cons

Not really anything. If I had to pick something, when uploading a template to WebMerge - if you do get an error message at times it might be cryptic and hard to decipher but your error is usually easy to pick out of the message.

Aaron from Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

A great way to merge several documents into one easy to handle PDF!

Webmerge is a great service. It allows you to take lots of data from one entity, send it to WebMerge and in using rules allows you to build a package of files to be used by other means. The interface is a little confusing at first, but hints and such that pop up while you are working through the process helps. I love that it allows me to add CC individuals to the packages so that they can watch its progress. As for customer service, My rep and his team are very knowledgeable and assist very quickly! They even provide custom services, which we have utilized several times. When dealing with them, you don't feel like a customer you feel like family. Overall, this is a great program for a great price with amazing customer service to boot!

Pros

Customer Service Custom Services Ease of use (once you learn the layout) The possibilities of use are huge Connections to several other providers that make the merge even more powerful

Cons

At first, the interface is difficult to understand. Finding where to add CC emails and such was a chore at first but the hints help you.

Darius from Disaster Smart Consulting Inc

Custom reporting and automation

Before we found WebMerge we were manually building reports with MS Word and Excel using csv files. After WebMerge, we were able to automate everything saving thousands of man hours a year and accelerating the time from inspection to delivery of our reports. If you need a robust report creation and delivery tool WebMerge may be what you have been looking for.

Pros

Works with any application that has a JSON feed or WebHook. Simple to use editor or you can use pdf, word, or excel templates and deliver everything as an editable or PDFa file. By being able to custom design and brand our deliverable we are competing at a level not easily achieved by other companies in our industry. Support for the product has always been fast and very helpful.

Cons

Hard to think of any but I'm sure for some folks there will be some wish list items. Which is good because they listen to feedback and make improvements on a regular basis.

Game Changer for our Research

Pros

My team manages research with over 400 international freelancers. Paying these researchers with our previous system involved having a member on the team manual input their bank information onto PDF honorariums and duplicated this information on our company letterhead to be processed by our finance teams. This was incredibly tedious, time-consuming, and led to considerable amounts of human error. WebMerge changed everything for us. Using a system of Zapier, TypeForm, and finally WebMerge was the key. We were able to have our researchers seamlessly submit their information to us, with which Webmerge would automatically populate into our forms and send back to us in easy-to-organize e-mails for our records. The results were amazing. Streamlining everything was just the first pay-off. The organization was incredible for retrieving documents. On top of that, we were able to reduce our team member's workload so significantly, that she was able to focus her time on other more rewarding tasks, which was significant shift for her professional (and mental) well-being. Translate a few hundred USD to hours of labor saved, and the outcome is completely advantageous for our business. Thanks, WebMerge!

Cons

I love WebMerge. The only thing that I would recommend would be to expand the portfolio of merging capabilities. We have a current need to convert form text into Powerpoint Slides which is unavailable since the last time I checked.

Jason from Marathon County Sheriff's Office

Industry: Law Enforcement

WebMerge creates clean professional reports. Tech support is great!

Clean professional looking reports that can be automatically distributed with ease.

Pros

I few years ago our department began using Formstack for yearly performance evaluations. We wanted an on-line solution that was easy to use and produced professional documents. Formstack was easy to use, but the end product was not what we hoped for. I found WebMerge integrated with Formstack very nicely and the software produced an end product that was professional looking and easy to read. We were able to import our logo and arrange the document that worked best for our needs. WebMerge also gave us the capability of forwarding these reports automatically to command staff. We now use WebMerge for Training Requests and to reports incidents, injuries or damage that occurs at our facilities.

Cons

The first templates I created was a little confusing for me as I had no experience with "formulas" or creating templates for importing data fields. Tech support was great and helped me every step of the way.

David from Automotive

Stop using paper and manual processes!

Pros

Before we found WebMerge, we had a major problem getting new hire paperwork back from employees because most of our work force doesn't own a computer....they just have phones. As a result, they were having to go to the library, for example, and then print documents, sign, scan and return them to us. Now they can complete all of their tax withholding forms, direct deposit, and other new hire forms right on their phones and e-sign them in seconds. After solving that big problem, we went even further and started capturing each field of data that applicants provide us provide us throughout the application and selection process, in order to pre-fill most of the fields on these forms. As a result, once they've given us a piece of information such as their name, they never need to provide it again...we just re-use it for them automatically. Our HR/Operations team has a lot more time to do other things, and our new hires get a personal experience of what we've told them we're all about through their interview process which is MAKING LIFE EASIER for our customers. It's important to say that we're a small, but rapidly growing business, without an IT department at this point. Without the fantastic support from WebMerge it wouldn't matter how great a tool it is because we couldn't even take advantage of its incredible capabilities. But the help articles are great, and on the few occasions when I couldn't figure something out, representative responded within a few hours with a clear answer that solved our challenge.

Cons

I would suggest that most of the written help articles be replaced with videos showing how to do things on screen. Loom is a great tool for this, for example.

Nick from National Park Traveller

Saves me a lot of time and enables me to mass customise brochures and leaflets ... a marketer's dream tool!

Web Merge is a key tool to running my business and in achieving what we were drilled to do at University (marketing degree) which is mass customization. Awesome!!

Pros

The customer support is some of the best support I've experienced amongst the online services and applications I use to run my business. The dashboard is very easy to manage and know what is going on. For the bits that are a bit too technical customer support has really helped me out. With a combination of an online database, I am using Web Merge to personalise customer documentation and marketing collateral.

Cons

I am a business of 1 person so am on the lowest level. The cost of more credits is moving into middle sized business but I'm just about ok on the lowest level. Only run out of credits a couple of times.

Chris from Coast To Coast Title Services

I simply cannot overstate how much WebMerge has helped change our business!

When I first found WebMerge, I had an idea for something we were trying to accomplish, but I wasn't sure exactly how to get it done. With so many integrations out there and so many ways to get it done, I was struggling deciding which route would be the best for our business. Which options would be the fastest, the most affordable, and the most reliable. I signed up for the free WebMerge (like I did with about 15 other services that claimed to offer seamless and effortless merging solutions) and ran a few tests. It wasn't until I received an email from their tech support the next day asking if they could help....turns out it was the CEO who was asking. So I decided to put my troubles into his hands and said, "Sure thing buddy, you want to know how you can help? Solve this for me!" And to my surprise, he did. He didn't just point me to a help page. He took the time to understand EXACTLY what we were trying to accomplish and walked us through a few setups. After getting into the admin area and seeing what they offer firsthand, my solution appeared...it just clicked! The numbers for us are real! We now have a seamless template integration solution that has allowed us to reduce costs, increase our margins by 28%, and reduce delivery times to clients by 75%. We spend 3 less hours per day moving, converting, and sending files. That's an annual savings of $15,000 so yeah, we are seeing a great return with WebMerge!

Pros

- Unlimited functionality - World-class customer service - Flexibility - Ease of use - Direct integrations with Wordpress & Gravity Forms (among a thousand others) - The number of 3rd party integrations .....seriously, pick a category and Webmerge gets 5 stars.

Cons

Not a single con.

Great service

Pros

We merge our form data into finalized documents using Webmerge. It give us the ability to personalize our documents instantly. Recently had a glitch in the account. One of the customer rep was able to resolve it very quickly so as not to interfere with ongoing business. Highly recommend.

Cons

I cannot think of any issues. If I were pressed for constructive criticism I would recommend the system have the ability to analyze for duplication or inefficiencies in merges. Since the account plans are based on the number of merges, having the ability to pick up if a simpler document flow was possible would help by keeping the merge count down. I only bring this up because I made this mistake.

Andrea from Kohl Wholesale

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

An incredible and dynamic tool for document creation!

WebMerge was the answer to our prayers in going paperless with a workflow. It's integration with Formstack is wonderful. There are no other comparable alternatives to what WebMerge does, in my opinion. We needed to pass a Formstack submission and compile it into a PDF to have it automatically delivered to a distribution list and we have been able to do everything we've needed. I have yet to have a question that WebMerge cannot answer or have a solution to. The existing documentation covers just about everything. The quick and attentive customer support is a true selling point as well. We are looking forward to continual migration from paper to paperless and WebMerge has made that possible!

Pros

Amazing support, Formstack integration, streamlined and concise, very customizable, awesome features, nice documentation, conditional logic and smarty template syntax was easy to learn

Cons

After the initial learning curve with some things, it's been smooth sailing. The entire time, support was just an email away and the lightning quick response times meant I didn't have to wait a day or several to hear back from WebMerge, unlike other companies out there.

Reggie from The Gala Team

Our tiny business just took a leap forward in professionalism!

We have a small business with three full-time employees, and we serve about 200 business customers per year. We rely heavily on automation to manage all of this between the three of us. Until recently, we had four employees, and we discovered Webmerge when our fourth employee announced that she was leaving to take another job. We wondered, "Who is going to create our contracts and invoices and other documents that we send to our clients?" We could try to hire another person OR we could try to automate all of those tasks. We decided to automate. We started investigating our options, discovered Webmerge, integrated it into our automated processes and BAM! our problem was solved. Not only were we able to automate everything the departed employee had been doing, we did so in a way that was faster, cheaper and more professional than ever before. Our clients noticed. To them it feels as if we have a team of 20 people. How else could we produce all of the professional looking documents so quickly. Our team noticed, too. My employees felt relief that this solution had been created, and the many contractors we represent noticed an improvement in the prep-docs they get for their events. Webmerge is an AMAZING tool, and it has completely transformed our business.

Pros

It's very easy to use. We use a lot of automation and via Zapier and Docusign, we were able to easily integrate Webmerge into our existing automation. It's super easy to create templates and update templates.

Cons

We haven't bumped into any cons with the software. Everything has worked perfectly for us.

Andrew from HallStar Solutions Inc.

We have Webmerge running in concert with Formstack for a client with an elaborate online webform for its customers. The Formstack webform collects the information from the customer, and then it communicates through API's with Webmerge to produce a beautiful, branded password protected PDF. This process would normally have consumed a lot of time in administrative work for the client. When a cost benefit analysis is performed, Webmerge is certainly providing tremendous value to the client and improving the customer experience overall at the same time.

Pros

Branded output of data submitted

Cons

Price plans make it difficult when volume fluctuates. Recommendation to Webmerge would be to offer additional price plans, or incremental costs in the event that some months additional "merges" are required.

Ben from Zerion Software, Inc., iFormBuilder.com

Powerful Easy to use Software and Outstanding Customer Support

I found Webmerge about 4 years ago while searching for a tool to perform document generation for our clients. I have found the tool to be the best in the business. This tool can take data from many sources and merge it into a custom document and is very scalable to support a couple documents to millions. When I have come across a challenge I have reached out to their help desk and they have resolved my issue and gave me a recommendation very quickly. The Software is awesome while the customer support allows for much confidence when building in the tool.

Pros

-Support Various Document Types (Excel, PPT, Word, PDF, Build your own) -Stellar Customer Support -Integration with Zapier -Works with JSON and Modern Web data formats -Connections to Deliver Document to Cloud Hosting, FTP and many other locations

Cons

-Have more help desk content/examples.

An essential part of any business that I work with

Pros

We have been using Webmerge for a number of years now. I run an automation consultancy and Webmerge is our document generation platform of choice. It's pretty much the first system we recommend after a CRM. Once set up it just works... fantastic.

Cons

We use the system in a very specific way, and the only thing that we miss out on is the ability to track contract signing directly within Webmerge. However, that's a separate function and I dont really expect it to be in the system... and the fact that we can pass directly to signnow from within Webmerge makes the process super simple anyway.

Ron from Alligator AE

Tools for full control and security.

The Main Issue that we all deal with: Format friendly documents! As developers we plan to output our data to a plethora of end user devices. In contrast, there are certain documents that, due to their importance, need to retain some sense of finality. The downside to format flexibility is the potential unwanted 'dynamic' manipulation of our data. Using Webmerge to 'Print/Archive' a document is an extremely effective way to log specific moments in the process of a documents life cycle. Our Knack database utilizes a simple (Webmerge) click to capture Invoice data from the existing view and... #1 Merges the Invoice header data and the List of Items billed to our custom Invoice PDF form that I created in Webmerge (Webmerge support helped me create a static 'Report Footer' within hours) #2 The PDF is instantly delivered back to our Knack Invoice as a File Attachment. #3 An optional email is sent wherever we choose with the document attached. #4 Mistakes or revisions to a document in our office process can quickly be resolved with a comparison to our Webmerged data.

Pros

#1 Immense control over the data being merged via the built-in formatting, conditionals, etc. #2 Speed of the merge, #3 Enthusiastic and prompt support

Cons

The Webmerge Document Builder isn't easy to learn but the startup curve is offset by it's resulting simplicity and power. I could have used Word to be easier but sticking with the Doc Builder gave me more direct control over the Merging Capabilities.

Meg from Freedom Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Transitioning one of our daily business processes to Webmerge reduced our workload by 8 hours a month.

Using Webmerge has evolved our document management capabilities and we appreciate the seamless integration with Zapier and Salesforce.

Pros

It is automated and easy to use once you determine your objectives and create your documents. We save so much time using Webmerge! It has transformed our donor thank you letter creation process from one riddled with Excel spreadsheets, word documents, mail merging, data uploading, and printing nightmares into now, just pushing a button. It even knows which tray to send the documents to for printing, which is a lifesaver, as we utilize 3 different letterheads and two different paper sizes.

Cons

No cons with Webmerge, however, it did take some reworking of our Salesforce workflows to get the system going.

Rob from Insurance Office of America

Great App and Friendly Support

I've been using Webmerge with Formstack for many years and can say without reservation, Webmerge connectivity has improved workflow 100%. Once asked how I have the 'bandwidth' to provide the service I do for my clients, my answer was, 'I automate'. Webmerge is critical to this process.

Pros

Ease of Use and Friendly Support Not that will need a lot of support, but when you do, you'll get a person who actually cares that you receive 100% of what this product has to offer. Great Job!

Cons

If there were, I would be searching. I'm not searching.

Aidan from Healthcare

Saves our charity a fortune in postage and administration time

We have been with Webmerge since they started and most of the cons have been developed out of the system now. Charting used to be an issue but this has now been integrated into the merge system with their usual attention to detail. A non-profit discount would be very nice but that's not really a con.

Pros

Webmerge has been a huge benefit to our charity as previously we were trying to mailmerge 100s of supporter letters and send out donation receipts manually. Webmerge saves us 80% of the time we used to spend on basic administraton. Best of allwebmerge integrates with Zapier which integrates with our MySQL system to fully automate our donation receipts and fundraiser registration processes. Customer service is excellent with response times in hours normally.

Marta from iVirtualTrainer.com

Outstanding solution for merging data into your documents

I have been looking for a way to get the data from the gravity forms and merge it to the excel docs, based on the conditional rules; then convert it to PDF and email customer a copy combined with other documents that I have stored in another location, all in one request. Well, I found it - WebMerge. I love how it combines flexibility allowing for rather complex design but with very logical and user friendly interface. In addition to that - support for this product is just incredible. I so appreciated that I quickly got help when I really needed it. Sincerely and strongly recommend!

Pros

It's capabilities, it met all the needs in one software, from merging, to combining with other documents, to even placing a delay on delivery. I only have two months of web designing experience and I was able to configure and accomplish my goal. Not that it's very easy to use but it's logical, and it's the matter of following the rules. I really appreciate the outstanding support of this product.

Cons

It takes time to test it and to get your document to look right after PDF conversion from Excel. It's not so much as a problem but expect it to be a time consuming process of setting it up right.

Amazing tool, great customer service.

Pros

I use WebMerge as part of an automated workflow with Airtable, Dropbox, and Zapier to create print-friendly Word .docs and PDFs. Once the merge template has been configured correctly, I create some of our most important documents (ones which took hours of staff time before): detailed travel manifests for presenters at our literary conference, including flight itineraries, hotel reservations, and assignments; personalized donor solicitation requests; and donor contribution receipts -- all at the "push of a button" or even without pushing a button (some documents are configured to generate automatically on a certain date).

Cons

Configuring the merges for the first time was tricky and I felt the support documentation could be more detailed and descriptive. That said, the customer support was always quick to answer questions and provide solutions.

Sohil from DMV.ORG

Great tool for seamlessly populating documents with online data

Pros

This platform is very easy to use once you have set it up. We are always looking to push the boundaries of what we can offer our customers in the way of positive online experiences and WebMerge is always there with us to help support these initiatives. We have tens of thousands of visitors complete over 60,000 interactive web forms on our site every month, and we can rely on WebMerge to ensure our processes will successfully read this data, apply the appropriate logic, and accurately fill out the correct documents for these visitors.

Cons

More visibility into when changes are going to be made with the system would let us better anticipate when or if anything may be impacted on our end.

david from Remark! Ltd

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Makes creating a professional looking form such as invoices so much easier to do saving hours.

Saves so much time.

Pros

A great time saver creating custom built forms such as invoices, contracts a database or from a spreadsheet. Webmerge has saved my company many hours of work. The support and response is excellent. It is extremely good value for money.

Cons

Currently not able to automatically create multiple line invoices using Zapier. I still have to download a spreadsheet and manually upload to Webmerge. It will only work automatically if there is 1 line on data or say a contract where it just picks up the data items. It still requires development with Zapier to accept multiple lines. I can only use 1 login for everything which means I can not allocate certain merges to logins

Kyle from Launch & Land

Flexible, Powerful and Intuitive

We have a complex workflow set up without using any code. This wouldnt be possible without WebMerge. First, our customers fill out a pretty comprehensive typeform (maybe 80 questions?). After submitting, we use zapier to send that data to Google sheets, Google Drive, WebMerge (to create three separate documents) and then HelloSign (via WebMerge). This all happens behind the scenes without any of our involvement. What used to take us at least an hour, now happens instantaneously without any human intervention... and this definitely wouldn't be possible without WebMerge.

Pros

I cant imagine accomplishing what we have without webmerge. Without any code weve created a workflow that produces multiple PDFs and word documents automatically. It plays well with zapier (and other apps) so weve been able to apply some really helpful logic and conditions to our document creation. WebMerge even allows for formatting and logical operations on the merge data which was a real time saver for us.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to using the software. The UX can be a little confusing at times, but once you understand the system it all makes sense.

Bradley from AAC

WebMerge is an excellent upgrade over its competition

We were customers of Drawloop since we are also users of Salesforce.com. In our quest to find a more efficient tool to generate and dynamically fill documents we came across WebMerge, and we are very grateful. The ease of use and the API are excellent; but more importantly the service we receive from the WebMerge team is top notch. They are responsive, helpful, and quick to help with anything we have suggested. Several features we needed for integrations with other third party systems were added within 24-48 hours. Its really impressive, and has made a huge difference for my teams productivity in this portion of our applications.

Pros

* Great Support * Great API * Great user interface and experience - easy to use.

Cons

Not really any cons, per se, but the company still feels young, and in some cases that means there might not be as much staying power as the more established players in this space. I hope thats not the case, as we love this product.

Very Nice System that just Works

Pros

We've been using Webmerge for about 2 years. We love the system and what it has done for our team. Webmerge works with a ton of different programs and it's fairly easy to setup the integration. If for some reason you get stuck, the support experience is about the best you will ever find from any company, let alone a Software as a Service provider. Once you have set things up, the system just works. I don't think I have ever had a problem with the system not working the way it was designed to.

Cons

It would be nice to have a greater selection of plans, once you have been a client for a certain length of time.

Can't Run My Business Without It

Pros

Reliability Functionality Ease of Use Value for Money This is a critical app in my business operations. I use it all the time and it's never once been down as a result of a server problem or technical issue. It's a fantastic value for the money and I would recommend it to anyone whose business requires creating form documents (i.e., just about any business). Whenever I've run into a problem, the founder emails me back within 24 hours - usually less - with a solution. Can't say enough good things!

Cons

The only thing that would make this app better is to have a middle plan between the Starter and Professional. There is a big gap and sometimes I find myself running out of documents at the end of the month, but it doesn't happen enough that it's worth paying an extra /yr for.

Fabien from OpenWork

Great Tool, Efficiency Up

Simple and easy to set up. The user interface is also good.

Pros

We implemented it and used its API to manage HR Documents already formated by the state. That way, our user could fill them very easily through our form that allowed them and us to save a lot time.

Cons

Nothing, simple and great to use (sorry for the lack of feedback, this soft is just good, I wish we could help you more)

Bonnie from Lancaster Business Services UG

Lowering human error

With Webmerge we have lowered the human errors in making document packages. Manually combining document sets and trying to make sure everyone in your team uses the right format for documents is a thing of the past! No more inconsistencies or funny looking documents! Yay!

Pros

It's easy to use and there are so many possibilities!

Robert from XTM International

Automated proposal creation

Very good.

Pros

WebMerge has helped us to automate and standardize the creation of our customer proposals. We use Pipedrive as our CRM and with a growing sales force had a problem of ensuring our complex proposals for software and services were of a consistently high standard. By creating a template in MS Word with scripting to include or exclude sections depending on the items in proposal, we have improved the quality of the proposals and automated their production increasing productivity.

Cons

There were no major problems with Webmerge

Joel from Infor

Professional looking docs because of WebMerge

It freed up time for a bunch of re-typing jobs, so you can spend other times you have for other things.

Pros

This is extremely beneficial software. Instead of spending much time typing documents, WebMerge help to automate the contracts/paper works processes. It helps me move faster.

Cons

It is so worth it. I suggest people to use this. No cons for me for a year of using this, I find this so helpful for the job to be done faster.

Alan from Youth Suicide Prevention Ireland

Webmerge is a solution to a lot of administration issues for non-profits like ourselves.

Savings in time, administration resources and the ability to merge Webmerge with Zapier to handle a lot of our donation receipts, subscriptions and invoicing easily and quickly.

Pros

Creating a word document and then using zapier and webmerge has saved us time and money. And saving money is vital for non-profits!!

Cons

Really don't have any cons apart from maybe the new pricing structure. A tier for smaller users would encourage more companies to try webmerge.

Kristopher Heath from TRC Companies, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Powerful Platform

Pros

WebMerge is an absolute gem of a platform. I can't say enough about how much of a pleasure it is to use the product and how powerful it is. The design of the site is intuitive and scales well for small or large operations. The development platform is extremely powerful. The potential for document automation is almost limitless. The most impressive service of WebMerge is hands down the customer service.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to document development depending on your application and how you are importing the data.

Barry from Kayak Capital LLC

WebMerge is easy and fast. The owner is great!

I would recommend! It's a one of a kind solution with a great owner!

Pros

This has helped my company work efficiently at generating loan docs and other required documents for the lending business.

Cons

The worst part is that it's so easy to use my business partner began spending all his time at the office using Webmerge to streamline his personal life and it's cutting down on his productivity in the office.

Christopher from Afraxis, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Webmerge is a gem

Our company has been using webmerge for a few years now. We use it for all of our reporting. The implementation for automated text assembly is extremely easy to use. We also use it to generate tables in documents and insert figures. All of these features are seamless with our Podio project management system now. Nothing but excellent things to say about Webmerge!

Pros

Easy of use with Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Seamless integration with Podio and Zapier.

Cons

Complex table generation is somewhat cumbersome, but honestly haven't found a better cloud solution unless you're willing to set up a server and apply custom code.

David from Resolute Legal

100% recommend WebMerge

I am the owner of a national law firm in Canada. We have to process a high number of leads each day / week. Webmerge solved a major issue with our sales team workflow in that we needed a way to print a PDF report of information from our Hubspot customer database. Webmerge allowed us to automate that process and has saved us tremendous time and boosted productivity. It has allowed us to automate the process using Hubspot. Would highly recommend Webmerge.

Pros

It solved a major issue in our sales process by allowing us to print custom reports from our Hubspot Customer contacts database.

Cons

No cons. Works perfectly for how we use it.

David from Glideline Ltd

Brilliant Software

Thanks to the customer rep for the quick responsive emails with help and advice.

Pros

Very easy to use with lots of functions and extremely customizable to suit our needs. We use webmerge on a daily basis to send quotations and invoices to our clients though an external app when we are on the go. Unlike using an all in one invoicing software the benefits of using webmerge is that everything is completely bespoke and can link to other external apps.

Cons

None! I like webmerge as it is at the moment but future development of a mobile application would be good!

January 2016

January 2016

Webmerge works well for us

We are a small company that creates Do It Yourself Wills & Power of Attorney documents. We have an online presence and have been using Webmerge for a few years now to produce our online forms. The initial set up for a number of our forms was very complex and Webmerge support (Jeremy) was extremely helpful and assisted us throughout the process and even set up some of the more difficult forms for us for a small fee. We have had no issues since the initial set up and have created a number of other forms with ease. The forms produced are very professional and the cost reasonable.

Pros

Customer Support is excellent. We corresponded with Webmerge via email only and always received a response within 24 hours & on many occasions a lot less. The application is very easy to use so we can now prepare our documents in Word and simply upload them to Webmerge.

Cons

Due to the complex nature of some of our documents we are not able to access our form to make changes if needed. However, we only need to email these changes through and the support team gets them done promptly for us.

Kvin from Gentec Electro-Optics, Inc.

We use this software as an extension to Pipedrive to quickly generate documents.

Fast and systematic document generation, high versatility along with very nice integration with other software or web services.

Pros

We like the strong versatility of this software thanks to its ability to fully read the data provided by the API of the software it integrates with. The conditional formatting of the documents is really thorough, allowing us to make elaborate documents for which the information is adapted to the user. It requires very low maintenance once your setup is done. Delivery options are vast and very well made: for instance, you can deliver your documents to Dropbox, which is neat. The data routing feature is also amazing to quickly discernate which document template should be used based on a set of predefined conditions.

Cons

The triggering and delivery behavior can sometimes be erratic depending on how quick the user does the trigger event for document generation. However, this is minor and the problem rarely manifests itself. Otherwise, I did not find anything impacting my workflow negatively with this web service.

Loma from Agate Fire Creative LLC

Flexible Automation Saves Hours!

Outstanding Support!! I cannot say enough how courteous and helpful the support at WebMerge has been.

Pros

Nothing has come close to being able to streamline and automate documentation processes like Webmerge! I love that we can use our own branded MS Word templates through simple easy to customize field tags. Delivery of documents can be sent in multiple formats (doc or pdf) to multiple locations including email, Dropbox, Box, and many others.

Cons

I've used WebMerge with Gravity Forms on WordPress, but it requires linking via Zapier tasks. Ideally, I'd like to see WebMerege cut out the middleman (Zapier) and provide direct integration with Gravity Forms. There may be a bit of room for improvement with documentation. Several times the documentation has left me confused, but WebMerge's outstanding support team quickly helped me figure out what I needed to accomplish.

November 2015

Daniel from Intero Real Estate Services

November 2015

All our salespeople files are done through Webmerge

We are a sales organization with hundreds of agents in an industry with a relatively moderate level of agent rotation (real estate brokerage). We use webmerge and formstack to automate our entire agent recruiting, on-boarding, and compliance process, which includes the generation and delivery, based on logic, of at least 30 documents, ranging from W9s, policy acknowledgements, direct desposit authorization forms, industry-specific forms, internal contracts, and more. Thanks to Webmerge, not a single human being is involved in producing and maintaining agent files. We no longer have any administrative personnel handling any sensitive information, let alone any physical files. Everything is neatly saved into agent folders in our cloud-based drives. We simply use "self-serve" forms for agents to sign up, update information, or acknowledge new policies and procedures. Webmerge takes care of all the document generation, delivery and saving. We grew twice as much without having to hire additional administrative personnel, which saved us at least $30,000 a year. Those are hard, factual, unquestionable reasons why this product is so good. We explored at least three options before committing to Webmerge, and we found Webmerge to be the most user-friendly and (very important) the one with the best integrations with web-based technologies, such as formstack. I have contacted customer service several times to ask questions related to complex logic and they were very responsive and knowledgeable. Based on these facts, I sincerely recommend Webmerge to anyone looking to streamline a critical process.