All Wrike Reviews

1-25 of 1,607 Reviews

Joe

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Sanskriti

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pros

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Cons

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Reasons for choosing Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

Dominique

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent Project Management with Wrike

Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience using Wrike. It has been a great tool for helping me to stay organized and manage my projects.

Pros

Wrike is an excellent project management tool that makes it easy to track progress and collaborate with others. The user interface is very intuitive, making it easy to navigate the different features. The task management system is very robust and can easily be customized to fit any project.

Cons

The cost of Wrike can be a bit expensive for some users, especially if you are on a tight budget. The mobile app is also a bit limited and could use some improvements.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike stands out from other project management tools due to its user friendly interface and customization options. It also offers integration with many popular business tools, such as Slack and Google Drive. This makes it easy to keep everything organized and connected.

Review on Wrike

Pros

Team collaboration and Task management are the foremost feature.

Cons

The notification feature can be improved where the user is not tagged.

Tammy

October 2022

Great Project Management System

Overall my experience with Wrike has been fantastic. I've used it for many years and it has been a great system.

Pros

I have used Wrike for years and highly recommend it to others all the time. The key to finding a good PM System is finding one that works like you work and Wrike offers so many ways to lay it out (boards, to do lists, by project, etc.). It is very easy to use and if you set up due dates you know what will be coming due and it will show on your to do list as well. I also love that I can add up to 5 team members + collaborators on the free version.

Cons

The only 'con' I have is that it would be nicer to have clarity on what Wrike considers 'projects' vs. 'folders'.

Reasons for choosing Wrike

Wrike has so many ways to view it that it can work for almost anyone. When using it with my team it was important that they could lay out theirs in a way that made sense to them as well.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I didn't feel like it matched the way I worked.

Cengiz Barkın

Industry: Computer Games

Amazing Collaboration and Project Management Tool

Wrike is an incredibly helpful project management tool that makes it easy for teams to collaborate and get work done. The interface is simple and intuitive, and the features are powerful yet easy to use.

Pros

Wrike is an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly project management tool that makes it easy for teams of all sizes to collaborate and get work done. The interface is simple and intuitive, and the features are incredibly helpful for managing projects and tracking progress.

Cons

Although Wrike is great for managing projects and tracking progress, it can become a bit cumbersome when managing large teams and lots of tasks. Additionally, the pricing structure can make it a bit costly for teams that need lots of users.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike stood out among its competitors due to its user-friendly interface and its powerful project management features. It's a great tool for teams of all sizes, and it also offers a wide range of integrations with other popular tools. Additionally, its pricing structure is quite reasonable for most teams.

Tünde

Industry: Government Relations

Wrike: An Effective Project Management Tool

Overall, my experience with Wrike has been excellent. It's allowed me to streamline my project management processes and keep everything organized.

Pros

Wrike is a great project management tool that keeps all of my tasks and workflows organized and easily accessible. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the features and tools are comprehensive, allowing me to customize my project management processes.

Cons

The only downside I've found with Wrike is that the cost can be a bit expensive for some users. Additionally, the mobile app could use some improvements in terms of speed and stability.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike stands out from other project management tools due to its comprehensive feature set and user-friendly interface. Additionally, the project boards are highly customizable and allow users to easily keep track of their tasks and progress.

Mamadou

December 2022

Wrike is a reliable and secure software that allows you to be more efficient and to collaborate bett

Wrike is a good business management software, combining all the features and tools you need for your business or project.

Pros

I highly recommend Wrike, which offers us a very interesting user interface and a lot of other features.

Cons

I liked everything about Wrike, a very good system, easy to use with interesting options. I highly recommend it.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is best in class, easier to deploy than Aasana.

Tia

December 2022

Easy Project Management software.

Pros

The consistency and transparency Wrike brings to our team is amazing. We now have streamlined working processes, even when those involved are located far away or in big teams. Furthermore, it's so much easier to track project progress since everyone's tasks are visible in one place. Now, with the click of a mouse, we have a clear view of all our jobs and their progress.

Cons

At first, the transition to Wrike's New Experience was difficult for several members of my team and myself. After using it for a few months, however, I can see its potential. Unfortunately, it lacks native integrations, so to access all the possible integrations, one must bridge it with different software.

Price

Not all that great

Pros

Easy to talk back and forth with others on the team.

Cons

This thing is super confusing to use once you start adding multiple projects.

deepak

First time user

I am still quite new to this tool and not able to provide overall experience yet. so far so good

Pros

easy of collaboration and integration with Jira, it only took less than 30 mins to go over with Cx team to understand on Integration

Cons

have not used much until now to find anything which I do not like about Wrike. This project has been able to fulfil our requirement.

June 2022

Exceptional project management

Wrike has transformed our project management process dramatically. Efficiency is up, visibility on pending work is greater, and we love this product.

Pros

Wrike is about as close to a "perfect" project management software for us as you can get. When buying a product, there are always going to be a few things that don't exactly work the way you'd like, but the number of those instances with Wrike are few and far between.

Cons

Nothing really, there are a few minor gripes about design decisions and a few very basic features that we (and other users) feel the product should have, but there is nothing major and they are all easily worked around.

Reasons for choosing Wrike

We reviewed all the major players in project management, and Wrike was just hands down better for our use case. None of the other products came close to meeting our use case the way that Wrike did.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Basecamp is a great product, it just wasn't powerful enough to meet our needs.

August 2022

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Pros

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Cons

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Write has features that allow you to write faster, better and more.

Aminuddin

Great tool to managing task

We had a great workflow in working a collaboration project with Wrike, all communication is happen in the software and we can ditch the old way of email and other messaging apps. I will recommend small and medium enterprise to jump to this software.

Pros

Creating a task and sub-task, assigning task owner and tracking task progress and completion percent of the task. Adding a new user and giving them a ownership and privileges over certain feature is easy. Sharing a resource and document also is an option with this software. Editing the configuration and dashboard layout help me to working with this software faster as i know all the location of my tools.

Cons

There are new feature introduced to the software, but there are no video tutorial attach with it. I need to study the feature my self and try it for my self. Integration to other service or software is possible, but it comes with additional fee to do it. Other than those two problem, i really like all other feature in this software.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Confluence is too expensive to maintain its yearly subscription.

Tony

Great system, but tread carefully

Overall good, but some frustrations with the structure of the training. Firstly the training provided is good. Some basic guidance is free. Be careful which training you purchase. You cannot ask about some features during the basic training course, they want you to buy additional more advanced training just to cover those questions you might have.

Pros

It's packed with functionality, good collab tool with our internal teams. Task management is excellent. Time management is easy and is exactly in the right place - at the task level. Too many great features to list here.

Cons

The fact that it's packed with features does make it challenging to deploy. The Wrike are helpful and very friendly but I think the culture within the company is to sales focused. It feels like the Wrike teams are under pressure to sell. This is not an issue with the people you deal with but a top-down approach that feels flawed. You will have to pay if you want training!

Reasons for choosing Wrike

Wrike ticked all of our boxes. Time recording, project and task management. Resource management was a big must for us too.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

A greater level of functionality around task/project management.

Norzihan

Best project collaboration tools when work from home

Pleasure experience working with this software, we have modernize on how we managing our project and we can get a real-time progress tracking after using Wrike.

Pros

The fact that i can accessing to this software to get update on my project that i collaborating with my colleague is the biggest point. Wrike can be access from my web browser and need no software installation with it. The graphical design for the software is minimal and clean, and it not messing my eyes after hours of time staring at the software.

Cons

We can't adding all the employees on the company to have access to the software, as it will cost more based on the user using it. On other word, it is expensive for small and medium organization to own the software. There are no new feature introduce to the software, and the current bugs takes month to get fix.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is more easy to operate and it is more friendlier to use.

Sam