• Pros

• "Great overall performance, easy integration features, flexibility, easy to customize."

• "For me that I am beginner and little knowledge, I was able to create a site quite elegant, thanks to the templates and following the steps personalize it."

• "Zoho Sites is a great alternative to its close competitor (Google Sites), Zoho itself is also considerably cheaper compared to its alternatives."

• Cons

• "There are limitations with the "basic" version to the number of forms, pages, etc. you can create but it still allows you to create and upgrade when you're ready. "

• "Some things were a little hard to grasp to achieve desired results, such as columns in a block. It's all seemingly possible, but sometimes a little convoluted on how to do it."

• "I find the price a bit expensive for the functionalities available. "

Browse Zoho Sites Reviews

Fernando J. from Priority Management

My experience has been great! excellent customer support, friendly platform! I truly recommend it!

Pros

The platform is easy to use, althoug it requires a little bit of IT background. The app features a well structured website building process that goes far beyond other competitors. It has a well suited website gallery, with many options and ideas. The user can also create it own templates, without needed to know much about coding. I also love the customer support: they're always ready to respond and provide more than one option to solve a case. Then they follow up, personalizing the service, which is great. Adding widgets is easy and they work just fine. Just following instructions is well enough to perform the operation and if help is needed, Zoho even offers an support option for urgencies. I've been using Zoho Sites for more than 2 years and feel totally satisfied.

Cons

Zoho Sites does not currently offers the option to load your own HTML website code. You can only change or personalize the original Zoho code, but does not allow us to upload an entire website code.

Fernando from TrainingTrends International

A complete website building suite for everyone!

Ever since I started looking for a professional but simple way to create my own website, I tested and used 4 different software... until I found Zoho Sites. The overall performance of Zoho Sites is great; it offers a great variety of templates that can be customized in many ways. The free version, allows you to create up to 5 different websites per account, providing flexibility and the liberty to be as creative as you can be. You don't actually need to be a web designer nor a graphics designer, to create stunning, good looking sites that are easy to build. I could easily create interfaces with different other marketing software, without limiting or affecting the website speed and response. I love many functionalities like the form generator, the button (CTA), and the customization feature. Changing templates is also a great and easy feature, although sometimes it requires final touches to improve the colour combination, graphics adjustment, etc. Using Zoho Sites has helped me create a new stream of business within my own scope of services, and it feels great! So I recommend every entrepreneur to try Zoho Sites. I'm pretty sure you will have your own site in practically no time at all! great for sole entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches and small businesses.

Pros

Cons

Live customer support would a nice-to-have feature.

ALDRIDGE from OLUMIS RAFFLESIA

Easy Website Builder

Using zoho sites, I've managed to publish a working e-commerce site. I'm not IT trained, so this is great and it helps my business to grow.

Pros

Very easy to use website builder. Easy to integrate other apps into this website builder such as facebook and online stores like. Also their knowledge base is huge and easy to refer to. Zoho also listens to their client's needs and updates their site builder as needed.

Cons

Only problem I'm facing with this site builder is that they do not have an option to publish your website in more than one language.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sites

I choose to use Zoho sites over these products because of its ease to use and comprehensive user guides available.

Reasonable web site creating platform that suffers from lack of flexibility

The block-based design allowed me to create a more modern website experience for the church but the free tools were admittedly lacking in flexibility and functionality. Knowing what I know now, I might have recommended a WordPress-based build instead because it had greater possibility for scaling upwards without incurring large costs.

Pros

The tools available to organise site structures meant that I could create and link several site pages together seamlessly. I was also able to easily add social media icons on various pages and an embedded Google Map to direct potential visitors.

Cons

The lack of flexibility for page editing in the free product meant that I had to be very careful during the content editing process as it was possible to irretrievably lose large amounts of content and design if I accidentally deleted the wrong design 'block'.

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

This easy-to-use but limited page builder isn't a good value

I wasn't impressed with Zoho Sites, especially since I recently evaluated most of the big names in this market. In terms of power and flexibility, Zoho Sites comes in dead last. It's OK maybe if you're already using Zoho CRM but I can't think of any reason to jump ship for it.

Pros

I liked that it was very simple and quick to set up a new site, choosing from several decent if cookie-cutter templates. I liked that forms were included in the trial and in the basic tier. Some page-building SaaSes charge extra for this functionality. Zoho CRM can be integrated with any site. That's a nice option, I'm sure, although I did not test it since I'm not using Zoho CRM at the moment. I liked that each new site began a new free trial for that site. Very considerate. Tweaking existing elements was as simple as hovering to reveal the setting for that particular element. The settings were easy to understand at first glance and in a couple clicks it was easy to adjust them. I've don't recall having seen this sort of UI for any page builder out there.

Cons

Very generic templates. No access to code, css, or for adding advanced functionality. This is not a platform for developers. The pricing plans were confusing and restrictive. Zoho actually charges for the number of revisions for each page? What? Who else does that? That really turned me off, especially considering how much I tweak when designing. But maybe since the options/settings were limited for each element, that's not such an issue. Zoho Sites is nowhere near as powerful or complete a package as Wix or Weebly, not to mention Webflow, which is in a different league completely. Also, I got several e-mails from marketers asking if I needed help. I would think if I don't answer the first time, that's a signal to stop.

Alison from Beta Phi Mu

Easy to use and looks good; communication less good

Reasonably priced, easy-to-use web builder.

Pros

I found the interface for Zoho Sites very intuitive and easy to use. I used the free version of the site to create a website for a friend's project and it looked very good. I've since looked into their price structure for paid sites and find them reasonable and very competitive with similar products (Weebly, Wix). They have an entire suite of related products that you can use to integrate office efficiency.

Cons

I don't think that the company communicated well with me. The site I created disappeared from the web, seemingly without notice. I later found out that they had changed their price structure and my site was larger than what they are now offering for free. It would have been nice to get some advance warning

Tonya

I love zoho Sites. It's great for business

I have 5 websites on Zoho Sites for my business and that really is working for me. and guess what else, the hosting is free. Once you buy your domain for your business, you get free business email.

Pros

Affordable, Free hosting, you pay for the domain if you want one. If you get a domain for your website, it will look so professional. People ask me who did your website. And when I tell them I did it, they are so surprised, because of how professional my website looks. Another thing is, Zoho sites is so user friendly, and so easy to use. I could talk about this site for hours.

Cons

No improvements are needed. It's a 10

Vidit from Webarch

I and my teammate used Zoho Sites to spin up a quick website for a tech team of our college.

It helped me to spin up a website in a matter of 3 days!

Pros

I would say that ease of use is the greatest selling point for this product. It took us just 3 days to spin up a website (http://reconsubsea.zohosites.com/) with 3-4 pages. Zoho was kind enough to provide free credits to get us started. Easy deployment is also an added benefit which helped us to go live as soon as possible. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is a newbie to creating websites.

Cons

I feel that the product should focus more on the responsiveness of the webpage, it should add support for responsive images and text.

Great CRM

Pros

I like that it is integrated with our social media

Cons

It is a little difficult for a non technical person to figure out at first, but once you get it it is great.

Luisana from UNAD

Very happy with this.

Pros

Very happy, of the results obtained by Zoho CRM. It is not necessary to highlight that in the field of customer relationship management it is one of the best companies but the best one, and I make it clear to you, as your client is 100% satisfied.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints to leave, just congratulate them and keep working like that, I will definitely come back.

The gold standard for small to mid businesses that need help organizing all their information

Pros

Zoho is amazing. With the ability to integrate with your phone and IT systems, it can track all your data incoming from different avenues and organize it into very simple easy to read formats. The primary goal of software like zoho is to increase efficiency which in turn increases your production and sales, and I think this is the best of the best in terms of doing that.

Cons

They are constantly doing updates which isnt a bad thing, but when you are use to a certain format or interface and then it is changed, it is annoying to have to relearn it. Not a con as much as a peeve.

Alisa from https://mth.com.ua

Convenient site builder

Pros

I used this constructor at the beginning of my career. Quite good features, the program is simple and understandable for a beginner, but not perfect. Like any other designer, it has its drawbacks.

Cons

Knowledge of the markup language is highly desirable, sometimes the editor works crookedly, you need to edit it manually.

ARLENE from GLD

Very cost effective and ease of use.

Pros

This is a great, cost-effective way to set up a website using drag-and-drop functionality. They recently launched a new version.

Douglas from Ark Aid Street Mission, Inc

Full featured, easy to use way to build your website

A simple, informative website for just the cost of the domain that looks good and is easy to maintain.

Pros

Free, without their branding in your footer. Integrates with other Zoho services. More features now and easier to use than Google Sites without their tracking of you. You can literally get a good looking website up and running in half an hour, including registering for your domain if you need one. (You can also use your existing domain). You can pay a lot to other companies and not get any more than Zoho gives for free.

Cons

Not many. Of course, you need to understand page layout and it helps if you are not intimidated by HTML, as you can edit that if you want. We found that figuring out where the mail went from Contact Me form was a bit tricky at first.

alisha from Vivint Solar

Industry: Graphic Design

The easiest site builder/host to work with

Pros

If I need to make a website for something, I usually go to Zoho first simply because it is really easy to use and hook things up to as well as get a custom email domain and get everything working quickly. It is also really affordable compared to other options.

Cons

It could use better drag and drop type of designing on more of a level like Wix which has more customization ability.

Anutte from Self-employed

With Zoho Sites, I easily made a free website

Pros

Service Zoho Sites contains all the tools for creating and maintaining various sites: there is an HTML editor, many ready-made templates, the ability to connect a slider and HTTPS. And all this is distributed under a free license. And even if you do not have much experience in creating websites, web projects, you will learn how to do simple projects in just a few days.

Cons

I do not like that by default there is no toolkit for working with SEO, I would also like to see the possibilities for creating an online store.

Great free features - limited, but not badly

It's intuitive and easy to use. I set up a website in a matter of days, and I have a pretty limited knowledge of site building/CSS/HTML. Great for a portfolio style website.

Pros

They have a free option that is pretty robust. While there are some features I wish were free, it's obviously reasonable for the site options to be limited when you're using the free version. I've been able to create a pretty nice site, if I do say so myself!

Cons

The trademark/site host at the bottom of the page isn't great, but again I'm using the free version so I can't complain.

Eric from http://www.diamondvita.com

Tool for professionals

Pros

In my practice, this is the first online designer, which developers should be proud of. The product turned out really cool. I was amazed by the user-friendly interface, a bunch of useful trivia that make work great. Pretty decent patterns and other usefulness. In general, just cool.

Cons

Tools for solving real complex tasks, such as graphics and animation, are yet to be finalized. There is no limit to perfection. It is important not to stop there and continue to develop the project.

Orlamdo from Ker Seguros

To create websites in a short time

Pros

You no longer have to worry about how you are going to create a website. With this software you have many very elegant pre-designed templates that you can easily customize your content.

Cons

It seems to me that there is no direct access to the administration of a specific website. There should be an option so that it could be easily shared.

Kary from Ker Seguros

Excellent website builder

Pros

Without really knowing you can create website with just selecting a topic and aggregating its content. It is very easy to use and publish attractive sites in a short time.

Cons

What I like least is that in some subjects I can not place the logo or the top of the form I need. I do not know if it's on all subjects but it does not fit wellWhat I like least is that in some subjects I can not place the logo or the top of the form I need. I do not know if it is in all subjects but it does not fit well.

Amazing paired with Zoho One

Pros

Simple dashboard to see what websites you have created on home page. Modern templates to start from. Easy to click and drag objects. Many settings to mess around with as well as HTML and CSS customization.

Waquar from Systomech Engineers

Industry: Industrial Automation

It has made creating websites much easier than before. Doesn't required any hectic HTML coading.

Ive drafted my website on my own. And any time i can update it on my own. So no need to look for any web designer.

Pros

The themes available was one of the most greatest thing and It has made my website look professional. The integration of forms are great too.

Cons

The slide show and crm integration can be made easy. It takes long time when syncing. And before uploading the images has to be resized. Which takes lots of time. But still it is best software ever.

Justina from Intermedix

Not bad creator

Pros

Employees of our company, using Zoho Sites, managed to create an excellent website in just a few days. Thanks to the ability to integrate with a mobile device and IT systems, all our data is fully tracked.

Cons

It takes a considerable amount of time to download tge data. The page editor was hard to figure out. By default, there are no tools to work with SEO.

Great Alternative but not good enough yet

Pros

Cons

Zoho Sites significantly lacks its ease of use, features & functionality, customer service and value for money so it is almost terrible as an overall.

Lea from BWM

Simple Drag & Drop Website Designer

Pros

Zoho Sites has some of the best website design tech support I've come across. They are incredibly responsive, easy to work with and prompt, which is much appreciated when working with this type of software.

Cons

The limitations when it comes to external integrations and add-ons can be challenging. I've already found some APIs that cannot be integrated with this site builder.

May 2012

Doris

May 2012

Creates Websites Without Coding

I am a non-technical user with little time and budget for a professional website creation. Now I found Zoho Sites and I was surprised that creating and hosting websites can be so easy. In my case, I have only created a basic website because I didnt need anything else, but Zoho gives users the possibility to build mobile websites or websites with dynamic content. There is one interesting feature for users with partners who want to collaborate in the website creation. You can simply invite them and give them the corresponding rights to modify the website. Overall, I can attest that Zoho Sites is a very easy and intuitive solution for people like me!

Pros

There is a free edition Professional-looking websites without writing any code

Senthur from Snethur Murugan Agencies

Good site builder in market

good

Pros

Ease of use. Flexibility Integration with other Zoho products Good for SMEs

Cons

Not extensibe documentation No business verticals

Elisa from Ker Seguros

Easy website builder

Pros

You no longer have to have knowledge in code to create an attractive and responsive site. There is a wide variety of designs available and ready to be customized quickly and easily.

Cons

I would like the access to be something more personalized to share with customers. That they had their own separate administrative access.

William from Ker Seguros

Websites had not been so easy

Pros

It is very easy to create a quality and very elegant website. There are a variety of templates available ready for you to just add content and publish.

Cons

In spite of being very easy to implement a website, there are some details that do require some knowledge to be able to perfect the elaboration. Very small details.

Yanelis from Farmacia Milla 8

Build your website without experience

Pros

Cons

Some of the options that I need are available for payment and I would like to try them first to see the results.

Elvis from Panamalex

Professional sites in a few minutes

Pros

Do not worry if you do not have the knowledge to create a professional website. Is very easy to create responsive website.

Cons

What I like the least is that the plugins are pro and there are other better options on the market today

Simple to use CMS

Pros

Friendly user interface and good design features

Cons

My main issue with Zoho Sites is that it lacks a feature for multi language sites.

Melissa from Tele-Care Staffing Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

A simple to use site builder with powerful integrations to the Zoho suite

Fast deployment and serverless.

Pros

Start from a handful of templates and customize indefinitely. Powerful integrations into other Zoho products resulting in codeless deployments. Good control panel for updating by non skilled users. The product is really starting to mature and it is regularly getting new features.

Cons

Interface can be tricky at times and there is a learning curve on the controls. Needs more templates and more elements.

Ana del V from UNIVERSIDAD DE ORIENTE

average experience, you can make a website without having to know how to design or schedule.

allowed to create a simple website quickly in the same platform zoho

Pros

integration with all zoho products. The websites that are built are responsive by default and are displayed very well on all devices.

Cons

does not have a free version, only a trial version for 15 days. The page editor is less intuitive than other similar applications such as webnode or wix. It has very few templates to choose from. Very limited customization options.

Daniel from Chasing Sam

Zoho sites offers an easy way to build good and function websites

Pros

I like the fact that Zoho Sites has great functionality and a really easy way of creating beautiful websites in a very short time! Its pretty easy setup and easy to get https:// working!

Cons

At first it felt a bit clunky when designing, it took some time to get used to everything, but once I got used to that it only takes minuts to create a full website with blog features etc!

Mara Fernanda from Hold

Zoho Sites

Pros

Easy and quick to set up a very basic site . Really works wonderful for a very simplistic approach and connects easily with page sense, salesiq and CRM.

Cons

Domain mapping, other features might be hard if you are not familiar with more technical stuff. Further modification/coding is very hard or not available at all except for HTML changes.

Stephen from Casey Family Programs

First impression were good.

Pros

I tested this as we were testing several other types of tools. I really liked the interface and found Zoho Sites easy to set up and use. They have quite a few features but mainly if you stay in their ecosystem. Our org was heavily into MS products and we ended up using SharePoint.

Cons

The only drawback I saw is that they tools work well within their ecosystem but may not be as integrated with other tools.

June 2016

Chris from MID Communications Ltd

June 2016

Sylvain from Renovaweb.ca

Industry: Graphic Design

A site builder for small business

Zoho sites is an easy website builder to create simple but beautiful webpage for your business. You can also create satellite website to have more backlinks to your main site.

Pros

Zoho sites is a great app to create simple but effective web pages for small business. You can use templates, embeded stuff, forms, photo gallery, your own domain, etc. It is easy to use in drag and drop style.

Cons

I find the price a bit expensive for the functionalities available.

October 2015

Lucy from i-Dynamics.com

October 2015

Paulo from Argos Panama

Professional Sites in minutes

Zoho sites helps and gides you to create professional sites that look great, making this work easy even if you don't have extensive knowledge in the topic.

Casey from C4 Business Solutions

5/5 Stars!

I use Zoho Sites for my personal blog and I love it! It's easy to use, great formats and lost of options for accessorizing! I love it. Definite 5/5 stars!

Zeba from Systomech engineers

Industry: Industrial Automation

One of the best web based web design software. Makes the website looks professional ...............

Pros

The easiest and fastest way to create new website. Better and quick updation. Easy setup. And lots of new theams.

Cons

Has few bugs as well. It takes lots of time for uploading tge data. But it is fine for the programmer.

Harshil from Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces

helps in collecting info

helps in looking for the information using key words. lot of relevant information available. makes searching for required information very simple.....

Pros

ease of access and fun

Cons

customer support ...

Roman