• Pros

• "I love that I am able to see my other team members progress not just my own. "

• "setting expectations daily and quarterly. puts a goal in place and helps you to follow through."

• "The online Strategy Tools walk you step by step through the process of setting up your One Page Plan, 4D Vision Summary, 7 Strata and more. "

• Cons

• "When you change data it has been difficult to understand where the numbers are changing automatically"

• "We have a lot of software products so this is another product that someone in the organization must update. However the benefit received is worth the effort."

• "It would be great to be able to create templates for recurring tasks"

Browse Align Platform Reviews

Better Than Project Management Software

Pros

Align works best when you know what you want to accomplish in terms of business goals and need to track progress, by individual, towards meeting those goals. While task management is a feature of this application, these tasks are sub-elements of larger business goals. The Daily Huddle and Weekly Staff Meeting features help drive short, productive meetings. "Stucks" is a favorite feature to signal what's blocking your task accomplishment and who can help you.

Cons

It helps to understand the "why" associated with the features. Although the use is intuitive, users would be well-served to read Verne Harnish's book "Scaling Up" to fully appreciate the basis for the software's utility.

Herb from Aspire Growth Advisors

Align Growth Management Software 5 Stars!

The team at Align understands how managing growth is important to my growth advisory practice and my clients. They go out of their way to provide outstanding support along with taking suggestions that have been put into future revision!

Pros

The software is so easy to set up and use. The align support team was wonderful with answers questions and highlighting special features and reporting that would be helpful to our success.

Cons

They have been proactive with handling all my open areas of concern and providing work around solutions when ever needed. Which is rarely ever.

Ease of use, Great support, Mobile Enabled Platform

Mohammed from Kimo Home Limited

Industry: Building Materials

Owner's perspective

I like the fact that my team have more clarity and are aligned towards the company's goals. The simplicity of is a major plus in the team quickly taking to it.

Pros

The software is designed with a strategic viewpoint. Strategy set on 3 years that filters down to look at each quarter per quarter I found invaluable. It's not only a Task management software but gives a more complete approach from a business point of view. Tasks aligned to priorities makes the whole process interconnected leaving the team with both big picture view and day-to-day tasks. Finally, I love both the dashboard aspect which makes sure the whole team is motivated and the huddles that keep communication open and clear. The service from the team is very good and all issues are addressed asap.

Cons

Some of the features are still a bit cumbersome to use and with new updates I'm sure that will be addressed. Like the dashboard needs to offer more information that one can fill in. Some of the reports need refining like the task report. I'd also like to see more visual/graphics in my page to make it easier to have a big picture look. If possible to add a place on tasks to communicate to each other about the progress and a chat between all users.

Reasons for Switching to Align Platform

Focal point coach suggested it.

Amanda from TechnologyAdvice

Align Does Exactly What Its Name Suggests - Aligns the Organization

I've enjoyed my experience with Align. It helps me to stay on task and continuously look forward to the work week, month, etc. with a proactive approach.

Pros

Align is easy to use and helps keep our teams and company aligned. I really like the priorities and task functionality. The daily and weekly huddles help our team to be more productive and transparent in our day-to-day operations.

Cons

Reporting could be more robust such as including a report for Weekly Huddles. Task functions could be more robust as well with enabling more customization on repeating tasks such as selecting/de-selecting weekends, more easy to understand guidelines on the different types of priorities and child priorities. It was a bit confusing on which one to use, so maybe offering examples would be beneficial. A new user video may be helpful for new hires which provides them an overview of how to utilize the system at a high level. This would be a great tool to push out to new users for training purposes. For purposes of the administrator functionality, it would be great to see an option to search the daily huddles/weekly huddles when needing to make updates/adjustments. We have alot of huddles, so this would save me time from scrolling.

n/a

Malcolm from ITS Ltd

Industry: Industrial Automation

Full Alignment

We're using the system to keep everyone in the business aligned on the key elements of the business, it helps us keep everyone moving in the same direction and focused on the key elements that drive great performance.

Pros

The software is, as you'd expect really well aligned to the ScaleUp journey and the Rockefeller Habits both of which we've found critical in our development journey. The software keeps focus on the critical elements of scaling up front of mind, it gives us a set of tools that are easy to use, huddles, Critical Numbers, Tasks, 'Stucks' and the Company Dashboard are all used by everyone on a daily basis

Cons

We'd like to be able to edit the Alignment check list wording to make it more company applicable, and we'd like to be able to view every teams Critical Numbers on a single page for company meetings so we don't have to move from one team page to another.

Mary from Metron Farnier

Industry: Utilities

One year in

Pros

By having a system that allows daily updates from team members and management, we have created measurable process's and procedures for my team that we likely would not have implemented on our own.

Cons

At first, it feels like there's now "One more thing added to my plate" with daily huddles, and quarterly priorities AND my boss is able to look at it every day and track my progress but after using the software, I've realized that it is a helping tool, not a tracking tool. Even though it added "additional" work, it has helped me keep track of my own progress, and allow my teammates to reach out and offer assistance when they see I'm "in the red"

steven from Keystone Group Inc

Awesome soft ware

I recommend to everyone I talk to in the industry and use it when recruiting new people

Pros

I really enjoy the huddles and the group communication in the company. What is really cool is that if I couldn't make the meeting which is really unusual I look towards them to start my day you can read everyone notes on what is going on. The company quarterly priority and personal KPI are seen by all and it encourages all to get there task done

Cons

It took a little bit of time to understand the software but the support team is AWESOME !!!!!!

Lisa from Magnolia Physical Therapy, LLC

Get Aligned Today!

The benefit I have realized is just how OUT of communication our company was. Using Align has given us a tool to communicate daily and move information throughout the company faster!

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it gives me a platform to keep all of my huddle notes in one place. Prior to using Align, I had to have separate binders and note pads for each of my various roles in my company. With Align, when I have an idea, thought, or question for a colleague, I enter it into my personal notes for the appropriate huddle. This also cuts down on the number of emails I am sending!

Cons

I would like the option to attach a picture to a huddle note directly from my smart phone.

Tomas from Agencias Escoffery

Industry: Wholesale

Review1

Has been a good experience for us. We have the executive team, and some other managers also (3-4 groups). So it has been good to keep track of things and keep managers informed.

Pros

Product is easy to use. We use the weekly huddles a lot, also the prorities. The tasks section we use the least since you normally have then on outlook/planner already. Critical numbers is also a feature we revise constantly.

Cons

We like the priorities, but you cannot track (or its complicated) you business as usual KPI, or other goals that are not a project/priority. Tasks can also be upgrade to be more like planner so its easier to follow up.

Reasons for Choosing Align Platform

We hve used align for about 5 years now. we did not know of other products then.

Wanda from World Elite

Aligntoday

The Huddle features have built consistency in our daily and weekly reporting. This has allowed us to eliminate some of the exhausting meetings that were on our calendar every week. The easy access in the app allows you to check your critical numbers within seconds and that was something we struggled with in the past.

Pros

The daily & weekly huddle features. The tracking goals by quarter is a great feature as well.

Julia from Magnolia Physical Therapy

Very useful tool

This quarter we have started using the Align software to help each other out more and went to a deeper level of accountability. If you need help planning, all of the information is right there in Align to edit and refer to as needed.

Pros

It helps us highlight the main areas of concern for the day, lets us know what our teammates are working on, and helps keep us on task. We have been able to move our organization forward like never before by having all this information in one program.

Cons

It can be difficult to find everything. Once you know where it is, it is easy to access and use.

Sarah from Magnolia Physical Therapy

Keeping my team "Align"'d

Our team is extremely focused on our priorities and we have implemented daily huddles with great success. Align has allowed us to see the bigger picture and to hold each other accountable for our losses and share our wins.

Pros

I love that I am able to see my other team members progress not just my own.

Cons

I would like to be able to see stucks I have given as well as stucks I have received within the daily huddle page. I would also like to get a notice when someone I gave a task to has completed it, similar to the emails I get when I am assigned a task.

Anthony from C.A.C Industries, Inc.

Align

i am all for it. i am pushing coworkers to use and take advantage of it. we are able to track our goals and see where we fall behind and what we need to work on.

Pros

Cons

no negative reviews about this software.

Kristen from Continuity Programs

The perfect software for implementing Gazelles (The Rockefeller Habits)

The software and it's Dashboard allow me to see a snapshot of our company's performance on a daily basis.

Pros

Cons

The system does not generate a reminder when a task is due.

Reasons for Choosing Align Platform

It is perfectly aligned with the Rockefeller Habits processes.

Jory from VistaVu

Great Management Tool

Align creates visibility and accountability which is critical for any fast growing organization.

Pros

The product is quite intuitive, it supports the Scaling Up methodology and it centralizes all of your goals, priorities, tasks into one central location.

Shawn from Elevation

Great software

Impeccable. All communication is flawless. everything is one click and easy to navigate. It is incredibly useful when working with my clients and even in my own business.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use Absolutely necessary when working with strategic teams

Cons

Nothing. The major need for improvement is a French Platform for my territory.

Ryan from Sensible Auto Finance

Ryan Sensible Auto Review

Has allowed myself to become more organized with daily/weekly/quarterly tasks & priorities.

Pros

The product has been relatively easy to use and a good tool for organization both personal and company wide.

Cons

I do not have any issues with the software.

Gerben from Kodision

Great tool to execute your strategy

Pros

What I like most is the fact that it allows me to align the daily work that all teams within the company do to our strategic longterm goals.

Cons

The fact that there are not a lot of options to connect to other software solutions.

We LOVE Align!

Pros

Align has taken our Meetings (or Huddles now) to a whole new level. Everyone can stay on track and has the same objectives in each meeting.

Cons

The only con we've found is that it puts our huddles in the order they were created, there's no other way to sort them in the drop down menu and we didn't know that up front.

Beth from Magnolia physical therapy

A must if implementing scaling up!

Pros

The ease of use, ability to track all of my tasks and how they align w company priority

Cons

Nothing really.

Ricardo from Coco Colim

great tool

Pros

it is very easy to use and helps people be connected on the relevant topics

Cons

It would be great to be able to create templates for recurring tasks