• Pros

• "I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue. "

• "The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms. "

• "I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time."

• Cons

• "If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences."

• "There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc. "

• "Perhaps the task of research is sometimes a complex a bit."

Browse Azendoo Reviews

Lesley from Black Canyon Boys & Girls Club

Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event

Pros

• The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand. • We used the polls feature frequently too. • One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email. • The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable. • Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications • The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything. • My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond. • There's an APP....

Cons

My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects. My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

Yves

Friendly collaborative App

Looking for a tool to boost the collaborative work within the IT team, to accelerate the exchange of information and to enlarge/enrich it (quick ideas, feeling, thoughts delivered in an informal way, as it comes) and eventually get rid of the long list of emails! I decided to launch a pilot with a few motivated members of the team (4 out of 16). We are currently progressing with the usage and our positive appreciation is increasing day by day!

Pros

Friendly tool, simple but efficient features, adapted to the daily work! Do help to gain basic productivity and free our mind for other strategic thoughts! Nice mobile app to have all tasks/subjects on hands. Very good support, help, and recommendations from Azendoo team, largely available!

Cons

Not so much detected for the moment, except some typing facilities missing (bold, color, bullets...) to register Activities

heather from state park, mamaleh's deli, café du pays

Above average for team communications

less work communications in my text and email!

Pros

With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Cons

The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

Neyda Jose from Paxata

A great option to plan any business or personal project.

Pros

It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Nate from Denver Gap Year

Helpful With Mixed Reviews

When working on a team that doesn't have a central office this tool is especially helpful. It's hard to know what everyone is working on and to lay out multiple steps in a complex process. This tool helps everyone know what is getting worked on and what needs to be done.

Pros

At that point of our organization development we really needed a tool to help organize our efforts. Azendoo really helped us navigate the complex process of launching a nonprofit.

Cons

I personally loved adding Azendoo to our organization but not everyone felt the same. Some team members didn't like it and therefore didn't use it very often.

Alexandra from State Park

Overall, I find this product to serve it's function of communication software well.

ease of communication, having separate subjects keeps things organized.

Pros

My favorite dimension of this software is the option to communicate in both public and private on this app. I use it primarily on a desktop and find it to be thorough in design in planning what a team needs to communicate effectively.

Cons

The app for iOS does not function well nor does the mobile version. The default settings include getting an e-mail/notification every time a post is made. However, this can be modified and all of a sudden you have some space from work.

Jeferson from Jefpower

My opinion about Azendoo

I started using Azendoo in my company (focusing on presentations and consulting here in Brazil) and I have noticed an increase in productivity, because Azendoo integrates well with other tools and the visual and resources stimulate the work of the team.

Pros

The tool offers many options for managing projects and tasks. It has numerous possibilities to build workflows integrating with other tools. Incredible visual and seamless synchronization between devices.

Cons

Lack of a more affordable plan for small businesses. Or startups in their initial phase.

Rashel Alice from Groupe St@rtec developpement

Industry: Research

Perfect for a team

I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

Bruce

Easy to Use; Robust Features

Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Pros

Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Jerome from MyFeelBack

Very good software for project management

I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects. It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly. Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them? Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Pros

Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

Cameron from National Rural Letter Carriers' Assocation

Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software.

Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Pros

Cons

The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement. Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

August 2016

Spencer from Fulton Beer Co.

August 2016

Great product with a great future!

I started using Azendoo as a personal organization tool and task manager. After a short period I showed it to the management team at my company and it was quickly adopted and spread organization wide. It is a great tool for managing multiple teams / projects at once! It has resulted in a decrease in the amount of time we spend on meetings and an increase in people just getting shit done!

Pros

1) The activity feed takes many conversations off of e-mail chains 2) Multiple projects can be quickly organized and accessed 3) Tasks can be generated from multiple places: yourself, your team members, e-mails, messages, etc. 4) It is integrated with google drive and dropbox 5) It is constantly under development, so improvements roll out often

Cons

It is not very well integrated with google calendar, so I often keep my Azendoo tasks and my google calendar separate.

Marie from Marbotic

Awesome for teamwork

We've been using Azendoo nearly from day 1 and it has helped us a lot streamline every zillion of to-do list we have. Working with freelance subcontractors is also made a breeze with this tool, and saves us from exchanging tons of emails (which is a blessing).

Pros

great sharing features, detailed task-oriented co-operation tool, organize your tasks by subject, sort tasks by sense of emergency (now/later/one day)

Cons

sometimes, a little hard to understand the new features

Denis from COMM'ON AGENCY

September 2016

Superb ergonomics, great functionalities, amazing people

We are a marketing and communication agency made of a few associate directors and a vast network of expert partners in complementary areas to ours. We benchmarked the most recommended Social Project Management tools, including Asana, ToDoist, Trello. Our definite choice goes to Azendoo without an hesitation.

Pros

We were originally looking for a tool with which we could have contextuel conversations about projects and tasks, instead of having confusing email+IM+sms conversations. Ergonomics are great in Azendoo : having dicussions about tasks and projects seems very natural, and we can follow-up our exchanges in their context. That's exactly what we wanted.

Cons

Nothing really. The price might be a little high, but for a few years now, we have made the choice to pay a slightly higher price for more quality, and this tool has become central to our project-management process.

Jackie from State Park

I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers

Pros

Cons

I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

Jonathan from Creation Webson

Really nice compare the others

Facility to work with the team

Pros

Simplicity and function. I like to report the task of today tommorow. I like the sub task really much and the app.

Cons

not integrate Google Calendar and related with task. It could be nice to share a task and if one of the team have time, completed it for everyone.

jacques from axway

Great personal task and collaboration platform!

Enables to structure time and priorities

Pros

Ease to use and productivity is great. Very easy to set up a new vteam and work jointly quickly on new subjects

Cons

Need another cloud account to store file, but great since possible connection with onedrive and consistency with the pc world

Gregory from so-boat

September 2016

How can I do before ? (really !)

Azendoo is used in our company first for the task management, but is very appreciate for the thread tool that helped us reducing the number (=tons !) of (useless) emails we were used to send each user

Pros

less emails, more exchanges, clear to do list per project, comments on tasks, customer support very friendly and effective

Cons

little bugs here and there but rapidly corrected

Thibaut from Solidarité Sida

Easy to use and user friendly !

Pros

Perfect to follow and manage team tasks, share information, organize work and schedule missions. Allow to conserve history for recurrent realization.

Lisa from MOXIE MADE

It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers

July 2013

Ellen Patterson

July 2013

An incredible collaborative work tool

I've been trying/using lots of apps like "Pure tasks": Do, Asana | "Hybride": Trello, Podio | "Personal": Wunderlist, Astrid, AnyToDo, RememberTheMilk, Orchestra... but with little success over time... when the service was not closed as (Astrid with Yahoo, and soon Orchestra...) Now, I'm using Azendoo since more than 5 months which I discovered thanks to their partnership with Evernote as I'm a heavy Evernote user. Some people would say they do Task Management or even Project Management. Which is true... but I think they are more about Facilitating Teamwork. We are stickin' to it as it is really powerful at providing context to what you do and sharing information while working as a team... Plus they recently have been adding Box integration which we are also using with my team... :)

Pros

- Nice interface - Great mix of Tasks/Messages/Files - Evernote, Box and Google Drive available in one place - Repeating tasks - Voting feature - Frequent updates with great features - Responsive support - Free unlimited invitations

Cons

- Basic (but sufficient so far) Mobile App - Would love to @mention other people and +1 feature - Turning emails into tasks could be enhanced with more options

Cindy from ThemeTailor

Excellent task management software for the freelancer!

It has streamlined my work and allows me to keep track of work coming in from multiple clients and never miss a deadline!

Pros

It's got a clean, easy to use interface. It checks 99% of my requirements and it's easy to use and get to used to!

Cons

I wish there would be a bit more focus on the single freelancer and possibly make due dates for sub tasks. But that's it!

Fabian from STEFANO TOSELLI

August 2016

Very helpful tool to organize actions of my Dept.

Azendoo is very easy and ergonomic for managing actions as todo list. We use it from more than 1 year and it is very useful for my organization.

Pros

- Global ergonomy - Windows and Smartphone client

Michael from Oxygenics

Great Social Media Feel

After testing several like-minded project management apps, our team found that Azendoo nearly perfectly fits our bill. The ability to communicate easily with our team, post files for review, and have a central location for proofing documents. There are also some fun aspects to the program. The ability to use emojis, have a "watercooler" project and to post gifs make for some inside team entertainment.

Pros

Social type interface, Task tracking, priority star system.

Cons

Inability to scroll on the sidebar, Task system is a bit buried, attaching files can be unresponsive at times.

Jeremy from SMCC

Great project management tool for teams

Azendoo is a fantastic tool for collaborating with teams on projects where there are many tasks and multiple people responsible. It is easy to use and there are tons of great integrations with other fantastic tools like Evernote. If you lead people and need an affordable tool for you and your team, check out Azendoo.

Pros

The integrations and communication elements are awesome!

Cons

Mostly web based.

YANN from KILOUTOU

Industry: Import and Export

A significant collaborative tools

We use azendoo for our cross-functional teams. We also use it for remote management with several teams working on the same project. Azendoo is the perfect tool for us and we are very satisfied.

Pros

We appreciate its ease of use

Cons

Perhaps the task of research is sometimes a complex a bit.

Francielle from LenoFX Estúdio de Animação

I love the interface clean and easy to use

Pros

If compared to competitors like Asana and Wrike, Azendoo is the easiest to use. I can do everything I need without looking for tutorials, that's great.

Cons

At the same time that I find the visual clean, I miss more color. The Tasks Separator might be attached to these tasks. If I move it, all the tasks attached to it move as well. I also miss a bigger insight into the description of the projects, where everyone can go there and see what it's all about. It would be nice to also have a bigger insight into what each one is doing, as it exists in Basecamp.

Tom from Apple West Home Medical Supply

Good for now still evaluating.

We're trying to organize our tasks and avoid exchanging tasks back and forth via email. Emails tend to get lost so...

Pros

Fairly easy to add Tasks and Subjects. Learning now how to add Tasks via email. I need more time to fully assess. We've used tools before and have abandoned them. Hopefully this one is a keeper.

Cons

1. Unable to provide a priority to a Task. Giving it a Due Date is not sufficient. 2. No easy way to export tasks given any number of filters. (all tasks for the entire company) - But I think I figured this part out today.

Robert from ProSales Systems

Very decent project / task management app

We settled on Azendoo because of its robust feature set and the ability to add and remove seats easily (other apps have a minimum number of seats for premium features). We are always looking for ways to reduce the number of apps we have to interact with on a regular basis. Its messaging app is very useful too.

Pros

All-in-one project/task app. Mobile. Messaging.

Cons

No kanban work view (we can live without this, but it'd be nice). A mobile app could be more simple.

meredith from Yale Law School

so far the interface is very easy to use and keeps my tasks organized

1. Keeps me organized and my priorities/timeline straight 2. allows transparency in group tasks - especially when there is a new person coming into the group - visible group dynamics and workload is relatively defined.

Pros

I like how easy it is to work with. How simple it is for others to understand why/how I'm using it.

Cons

I would like to pin the most important activities to the top, or have a separate tab for comments regarding tasks in order to keep the overview of key things in the forefront without weeding through a bunch of "this task was..." notes.

June 2013

John Kim

June 2013

Great App for Teamwork and Task Management

My team just started using Azendoo a few weeks ago, and it has totally changed the way we work together. Now, all of our information exchanges can finally happen in one place, instead of jumping from an overloaded email box, to Gchat and back to Dropbox. Our productivity has gone through the roof, and as a manager, I have seen a noticeable change in the amount of work getting accomplished.

Pros

File Sharing: Azendoo has integrated the ability to share Evernote, Gdrive, Dropbox and Box files in messages and tasks. Task Management: Personal to-do list management. Plus, the ability to assign tasks to co-worker and comment on the end result.

Cons

Mobile: The mobile app has the essentials but is a little basic. Wallpapers: I cant customize my application background with pictures or designs.

heather from RJ HEART

August 2016

need communication help on the go!

We recently switched to azendoo from google drive doc's where all the management would go to debrief on issues. items became hard to track so we searched for a new communication tool to help!

Pros

I love that I no longer get tons of work email and texts, instead work shows up in Azendoo and I check it when I'm in a working state of mind.

Cons

I wish the website was optimized for mobile phones. I don't like that the app gives a different experience from the site.

Antoine from Boarding Ring

Industry: Medical Devices

Perfect tool for a starting business, even if we did not yet tried all the features of it.

I like the fact that it has become the first communication in our team. Tasks are dispatched between the members and can be followed from the start to the end. I also like the continuous evolution of the product.

Pros

It reduces internal emails to almost none! It is a great help for self-organization and follow-up of tasks.

Cons

Some little stuff to enhance such as notifications, or the mobile app, that does not offer the whole experience yet.

Taylor from Creative Distillery

Azendoo for Creative Agency

We are a creative marketing agency that has been experiencing a steady incline of growth. We were previously using a lot of tools to manage our projects, clients, and team. But all of those tools made the information live in so many different places. Azendoo is the first tool that has increased our collaboration and organization efforts.

Pros

It is super collaborative but also really organized.

Cons

The cost for the time tracking service seems unnecessary.

gschulke

January 2013

How azendoo.com is different from getflow.com

Pros: Azendoo.com is free for 10 users or less You can set a date and time to email reminders You can attach files from PC, evernote and google drive, whereas getflow.com allows only PC and dropbox.com files azendoo.com has a lot more rules as to whom can view or partake in messages Although this app does not have a real calendar, however, it does allow you to group your task views by what you want to work on today, any day this week, sometime next week or eventually someday. Hierarchy by Workspace, Subject, Task and then a rich text box that allows optional check lists if you want to do sub-tasks Allows you to view tasks by list (which you can drag and drop for priority purposes) or post it notes Cons: Workflow takes some serious thought how to make it work for your needs Can post messages only at Subject level, not task Messages will email out to members of Subject, but their email responses back will not post; they have to log into web site or mobile app Does not take advantage of full width of monitor; lost real estate for those with large screens Obviously not made in US since date and calendar on date selection are not normal to US standards, nor is their an option to change this Comments: Tasks emailed to task@azendoo.com get assigned to the task as a pdf attachment

heather from State park

We had to quit this product because our guests experience & mobile experience were overridden w bug

We’ll miss some it’s well-written code and for getting us into good habits communicating in-app instead of text and email.

Pros

Notifications were top notch! A Notification “Center” plus email and badge options made it easy to keep track of messages. Drive and other third party docs were loaded into the body of messages elegantly.

Cons

Buggy. Too buggy on apple and android mobile. Guest experience on mobile was too buggy as well. We decided to leave the product after nearly a few years for this reason.

Olivia from Voicesifter

Easy planner that helps coordinate your clients

Pros

I love the "Daily Planner" email that I get that outlines the different tasks I need to do that day in order to stay ahead of the game. It has seriously reduced anxiety and streamlined my process

Cons

I wish it had an hours tracker included, as this would improve invoicing and streamlining of my entire business.

Rodney from North State Water & Sewer, Inc.

It really helps us communicate!

Helps us keep track of various projects and progress

Pros

Love how easy is was to get our people on board! The learning curve was very simple and it helped us keep projects in order...

Cons

Wish it had a better "landing' page....would love for the mobile app to be easier to see at a glance what was going on with the team overall

Ariel from Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City

I didn't realize I would be charged but had important information saved in saved in Azendoo

Pros

I use this for self-scheduling not for my team. I like that I can keep track of my projects and action items without having multiple paper to-do lists.

Cons

I wish I could easily print my tasks and sub-tasks within projects. I use them to keep track of agenda items for various meetings and projects.

Perfect work place app

Group discussions are quite easy to conduct on this app. Search option also works well. Overall it is a great app.

Pros

This app enhance the online work experience. I enjoy using this app because it is user friendly and easy to set up.

Cons

Nothing negative about this products. It’s a definitely a winner

Holly from The Granite Guy

Azendoo has made work life easier.

Pros

I like that you can easily retrieve old tasks and keep subjects separate. You can also break down tasks into subtasks.

Cons

The only con is that it isn't integrated in the software we are already using. We all have several tabs open at a time and we wish we had something that could do it all.

Lars-Hendrik from ORGAHEAD GmbH

Azendoo

Great product, we Switch to Azendoo from the competitor as they didn't offer all the features we were looking for. Azendoo is really good and helps to track task and timelines.

Pros

Task Management integrated.

Cons

Sometimes the Windows App is slow and Desktop notification doesn't always work. Same on iPhone app.

Benoit from Valraiso

Great task manager

The app is good. The best is the speed of adding new spot. The price is a little expensive for a small team. It may lack a screen to view "ToDo, Doing, Done" in columns. Great job !

Pros

Speed of adding new task

Cons

The price

Generic Azendoo Review

Overall it has been good, although I do not use it as often as I used to.

Pros

I like how you can manage major projects and assign tasks to each project that can be checked off as you go.

Cons

I wish I could more easily print my tasks lists. There may be a way to do it, but I can not figure out how and am pretty tech savvy. I also do not use this for my team's project management. I subscribed to this platform for personal time management and project management, so that feature is not helpful for me personally.

Byron from Azendoo

May 2016

Sébastien from Groupe LOGWARE

May 2016

Easy project & tasks management

Azendoo is a SaaS tool that allows you to really quickly setup your task management system. thanks to the app ubiquity (Web/Mobile/Desktop apps available), one can follow up a large range of projects and team work. It is also very easy to add links to your favorite file/note sync system (Evernote/Google Drive/Box/Dropbox...) to share info more deaply. A must have for project management !

F. Castagnac

Great app for teamwork

Azendoo is a web app made for teamwork. You can easily sync your team thanks to the timeline (discussion in real time), the projects (where you can add docs, tasks, people, discussion), and the delegated tasks (create a task and send it to your teammates). More over Azendoo is a great way to get things done in time. You can easily organize your todo list thanks to the intuitive task board. Try it! You'll never go back to your odd tools

Improved team communication!

Pros

Azendoo is great for enhancing team communication and enabling collaboration around projects. While I've used a lot of team collaboration/project management tools, Azendoo has a great interface and format that makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the latest projects and tasks.

Cons

I haven't had any issues but have heard others on my team talk about limited integrations with other platforms/services.

Amber from Vancouver Church

Great tool to help our organization move projects forward!

Pros

This software highly encourages and facilitates collaboration and team work! There are so many functions that it provides, and it's jut a great resource for project management!

Cons

There are so many functions, it can be a lot to learn and incorporate into the organization. A few things don't sort in ways that would be more intuitive.