• Pros

• "Easy to use & undersatnd. Very helpful to achieve academic goals"

• "Web interface and UI experience is very smooth and fresh. Turnaround time with support team is very quick."

• "It is a powerful tool, I wish it would have been available many years ago it would have assisted me in building my business more efficiently and more profitably. Thanks"

• Cons

• "- There is a learning curve to make best use of this tool which requires some time - There are lot of features available to use which is good in a way but you may not be using all of them ."

• "This tool has lot to offer but live chat across the members could be a great addition."

• "I can't think of any at this point. Any kinks in the program is usually addressed in a prompt manner. "

Browse Clipicious Reviews

Mandeep from Neev Limited

Great for everyday use and very convenient

It has been a good experience and has become a daily tool to capture organise and share information

Pros

The design has appealed the most to me, after using for such a long time it has been an integral part of everyday work life just because it is very convenient , ease and has helped to organise and manage information better . The Clipicious Web clipper, loved the feature and use it extensively. Really got addicted to clipping and consolidating useful information from various websites and pdfs to one place ,very convenient as compared to take screenshots and saving as files or other clipping softwares. It has made my internet pages and PDF documents very meaningful.

Cons

I have read that the Mobile app is on the road map , hope it is out soon. Other than that there is nothing i would want different.

Reasons for Choosing Clipicious

I really liked the concept and looked different than whats available on the market, decide to go with it and there has been no looking back after that.Today I am happy to write a much deserved review that could help others decide.

Pooja from Qualcomm

Best tool to clip, annotate and save the information from internet.

Pros

I am a computer science professional. This software is helping me to clip, annotate, save web links, give action labels to my work and do pdf annotations also while reading the programming topics on internet. The other cool features include image editor and web clipper. You can also have free space to save pictures and documents with premium membership. I would recommend everyone that it’s worth to try !!

Cons

It would be more helpful if it gives the tool tip feature while browsing the website.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Pooja, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We developed the product with customers like you in mind and are so happy to hear you have found a one-stop solution in Clipicious.

Gurbinder from Aerospace Industry

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

A real info vault

Pros

The facility to organize groups, data distribution and access levels to the groups. It’s a great convenience to organize flow of information with everything on one platform

Cons

Needs mobile App to make it more user friendly and provide access anywhere anytime

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hi Gurbinder, thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that you can organize groups, incorporate data distribution and give access levels to the groups. A Clipicious mobile app is most definitely on the roadmap and will let you know as soon as it is available.

Shailen from University of Delaware

A comprehensive alternative

Pros

Clipicious is a comprehensive solution and in my experience they have an ambitious plan and a responsive customer care team. As a researcher, I think I finally found an one-stop solution where I can file information, filter and label it, contextualize it, and watch it grow to insights.

Cons

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Shailen, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We developed the product with customers like you in mind and are so happy to hear you have found a one-stop solution in Clipicious.

Nisha from AXOS Bank

Complete and functional Web Clipper and PDF Annotator

Pros

Apart from full and effective collaboration functionality provided by the software, I found the most effective use in the Web Clipper and PDF annotator tools. The Clipicious Web Clipper allows me to capture and share anything from the internet including images, text, screenshots, highlight colorful text and take notes etc. and organize them without any effort. Anything that is captured gets automatically saved into Clipicious. No more copy paste! I used to get lost in the numerous bookmarks and end up copy pasting the relevant web content into word documents/notepads or other disparate tools which made it hard to find them later. But now I can easily save and organize web pages and its content and retrieve them instantly in one place. The PDF annotator is very effective and loaded with various tools one would need to capture relevant/important information and share with anyone. My PDF documents looks much more informative, colorful and effective and I do not have to read through hundreds of pages again to understand the document context. Saves me a lot of time and effort!

Cons

May be a mobile app will be useful and will make the software more complete. But it serves full functionality without the app as well.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hi Nisha thank you so much for your review! So glad to hear that you don't need to use all the endless bookmarks, and copy and pasting to organize all your information. A mobile app is most definitely on the roadmap and will let you know as soon as it is available.

Manish from Medical Device

Helping me and my teams grow fast and be successful

Great Tool for both as an Individual helping me keep track of all the precious information that I read and do not want to loose over time and for my team whom i can then pass on all the valuable information and they can do the same. Helps me and my team to be always on top of latest updates.

Pros

I have been using Clipicious for few months now and since then I use it on a daily basis to build knowledge base for myself and other people that I collaborate with. In this era where you heavily rely on the web, this tool has allowed me to be on top of latest updates, capture that information and make it stand out when sharing with with my friends and colleagues. The powerful toolkit that it comes with allows me to emphasize on a certain web content that makes it really easy to read through the lines and I can share exactly what I want the other person to understand without making things overly complex. I manage a large team of individuals and always looking for tools to collaborate and share data. Clipicious allows me to do this without any hassle. The tool is so powerful where with just few clicks I am already sharing and building a vault of knowledge that I can always go back and look through.

Cons

I like to sync my clips across mobile and other platforms. Please release Mobile Apps soon.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Manish, thank you for your wonderful review! So happy to hear that Clipicious has helped your team grow and become more successful. We and are so proud to be your one-stop shop for organizing, sharing and storing all your online data!

Amit from Teradata

Heterogeneous package of your content

A big shoutout to the Clipicious team for the magnificent work.

Pros

An amazing software which helped me to built a valuable repository over a period of time. I found it very useful at personal and professional front since it kept organizing the information from variety of sources i.e. web, online books etc and helped me to scan the required information within seconds. There are bunch of other features which I found useful such as sharing the information with others, interest priority, tag the actions and so on.

Cons

I can’t think of anything at this point, may be a demo video on website demonstrating the key features.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hi Amit! Thank you so much for your review! Love hearing that you are using Clipicious in your personal and professional life. Our goal is to make the product easy to use for everyone. Thank you for your feedback about the demo we will pass it along to the team.

Jayesh from Qualcomm

Best Software For Productivity in Business and Academics

I am super amazed with this software and I will recommend everyone to try it out.

Pros

I use this software to save my annotations and clips and organize my notes and research. The ease of access, intuitive user interface, synchronization of data across multiple devices/platforms, makes this software standout. In my experience of using several journal/note keeping software (OneNote, EverNote, Notability etc), Clipicious stands out. It has plethora of features that are simply missing on most commercial software.

Cons

The logo :). Jokes apart, I think an option to take hand-written notes using stylus (apple pencil) would be nice.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much Jayesh. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We at Clipicious count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

Kateri from Banyan Innovation Management LLC

The Swiss Army Knife of Knowledge Management Applications

I'm using Clipicious to gather notes for recertification requirements for a professional certification (PMP), and also developing a demo to show to the Project Management Institute.

Pros

After earning three university degrees and several professional certifications, I really wish this application had been around when I had first started. So many lecture notes, book reviews, conversations with colleagues and other bits of knowledge have been irretrievably lost. This software platform easily allows one to navigate the information age--clipping Internet articles, collaborating with colleagues on learning and other projects, and permanently housing all of this gathered knowledge in an easily accessible format. The Curious Solutions team has thought of everything--and has executed very well on the concept.

Cons

Because there is so much to this software platform, it would be helpful to have a graphical depiction of the entire platform's capabilities--like a roadmap--so users would be able to grasp it in its entirety. Not only would this help the user navigate quickly to the aspect they wish to use, but it would also make it easier for the user to explore the other features and functionalities.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Kateri, thank you so much sharing your experience and amazing feedback. We hear over and over again from our customers that they could have used an application like Clipicious in the past. We hope that you will share your experience with others and can't thank you enough for your kind words. Looking forward to sending your feedback back to the team!

Gaurav from Information Technology and Services

Best productivity tool!

Pros

It organizes my digital life and allows me to take notes, clippings and programming code snippets from web/github repos. This has been helpful to me in compartmentalizing my personal and work life. The organizational schema with workspaces and groups is simple enough to understand and be productive. The UI is clean and very easy to navigate. The best feature has to be annotations and searching. OCR searching seems to be an interesting feature but I am mostly a person who would like to search for my own labels/keywords than some printed material (clipping of a code snippet over web).

Cons

Having a mobile presence would definitely help.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Gaurav, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! So grateful to hear that the annotation and searching features are working so well and helping you organize your work and personal life. The team here at Clipicious appreciate you feedback and look forward to improving and growing with customers like yourself.

Nitin from Qualcomm

Excellent tool to keep the work in a very efficient and organized way.

Clipicious is an excellent tool to pick information/knowledge from internet, organizing, saving and sharing it across personal and professional circle. It helps me keeping all my work in a very efficient and organized way.

Pros

It is a powerful tool which helps me pick, save all discrete information from web like notes, articles, Images, audio, video etc in a very easy and efficient way using their browser based web clipper. It is not just an advance tool to pick information but also a great collaboration platform. It made my everyday job easy as I can pick any information, enhance it further, save a copy and share at the same time without sending an email to anyone. There are tons of other great features like auto and manual timers, Image annotation, Image editor, pdf annotation, partial or full screen shot and many more. You can try it now and thank me later.

Cons

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review Nitin! We love hearing that Clipicious is helping you collaborate and organize your data more efficiently. Keep spreading the word. We thank you and we are sure many other will as well!

Sraavan from Semiconductors

Industry: Wireless

An all encompassing learning tool I have been craving for, for a long time!!

I always wondered why we have to use one software for reading, one software for editing, one for arranging pictures, one for making animated presentations. When I came across Clipicious, it was like an all-in-one solution which makes life so much easier and efficient. Not only as part of my research, but in everyday life too while browsing, I come across so much information I want to save, write notes on, link to other related articles, and refer to all this later. Clipicious is a one stop shop for all of this, and surprisingly I dont see any major bugs so far. Also, if I ask any questions, customer support has been quite responsive and almost always clarified my query pretty fast. Obviously I am using only one aspect of this software that's most relevant to me, and as I explore the app more and more I realize how this seems to be an encyclopedic solution that can replace the existing use of multiple separate softwares for various tasks. I highly recommend this product to small/medium businesses who will certainly appreciate the exponential efficiency improvement this tool can impart to their operations. And, as I said above, this is an incredible all-in-one solution for personal learning as well. Thanks a lot for an amazing product Clipicious, keep up the great work!

Pros

Extremely simple to use despite having so many features all in one software. My favorite feature is the ability to save/bookmark/refer back to with notes/pics/links etc, any informative/educative articles/data I come across online everyday.

Cons

Honestly, dont seem to have found any so far, and with every passing day I only uncover more and more cool features which I never knew existed, or for that matter, even possible.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Wow, thank you Sraavan for sharing your experience with us. Time and time again we hear that Clipicious is replacing a plethora of applications and giving our customers a one-stop shop solution for all their data organizational needs. It is customers like you that make us to proud to continue improving and growing. Thank you for all your feedback!

Shipra from Palomar Health

Best software to save, annotate & share my medical research and online data.

Being a mom and a working professional and a fitness freak, this software is a blessing for me. With multiple folders in my Clipicious workspace, it helps me stay organized and I can easily switch from family tasks to work and to my passion for workout and related notes just with a couple of clicks and without switching between different applications.

Pros

Note keeping, multiple folders for multiple things, sharing notes, web clipping, workout videos. I can have all at one place: folders for family, friends, work-related, food recipes, travel, daily chores, workouts. In my area of work, I always have to keep track of my patient's health & fitness and keep myself updated with what is latest in the industry and always keep notes handy for that. This software helps me keep organized with all the note-keeping for any kind of research and recent papers I study online. I can always refer to my notes related to particular research or article whenever needed.

Cons

It is a software with lot's of features, I wish there is a short tutorial to learn about them easily and quickly. I discover something new every now and then :).

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Shipra, so wonderful to hear that you are using Clipicious in so many facets of your daily life. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you who benefit so much from the product. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm excited to share your feedback with the team and show them the many ways Clipicious has been able to help you!

Utsav from Keysight Technologies

My one stop shop for all online data organizing, storing & sharing

My overall experience with this tool is great and there customer support team is doing an excellent job to help with any questions I ever have for them.

Pros

It is so beautiful to see how easily I can save the data from the whole website with one click in my "Clipicious account", compared to old days where I copied, pasted articles and or relied only on bookmarks for reference. Not only save the data, but I am also able to discuss, share and comment on documents, articles, pdfs, pictures, etc at one page and refer to those whenever needed. This saves me a lot of time. I feel a lot organized with my online data now. I believe this is the future of saving and sharing information.

Cons

I wish this tool was around when I was in school (haha), apart from this I cannot think of any cons right now.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Utsav, thank you for your wonderful review! So happy to hear that Clipicious has saved you so much time and are so proud to be your one-stop shop for organizing, sharing and storing all your online data!

jagbinder from Computer Software

Clipicious making development easy

Pros

The ease of use variety of features available almost covering all the needs for software development team

Cons

May be then can add some color themes so that users can switch between on their laptops

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jagbinder. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Clipicious. Sending all your feedback back to the team, thank you for your support!

Tarandeep from Qualcomm

Industry: Semiconductors

Excellent software for organizing data and time management

I was having trouble with information overload. I came across Clipicious while searching for data organization software. After watching some Youtube videos of different software options, I decided to go with Clipicious mainly for the easy to use interface it offers. So far my experience has exceeded my original expectations, given the extra goodies this software offers. I would certainly recommend this software to anyone looking to stay on top of their content

Pros

Easy to use search tool that helps me find what I am looking for. Good time management feature to make sure I don't go overboard on my leisure reading. Easy to use interface to organize my data efficiently. Image editor is nice too.

Cons

Software is excellent. My only gripe is that I wish more of my colleagues were using this software so I could take advantage of the sharing features that this software offers.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Tarandeep, thank you so much for your amazing review of Clipicious! Love that it has helped you with your time management and organizing your data more efficiently. Please spread the word to your colleagues and if they have any questions we are always here to help!

Tanveer from Salesforce

Excellent productivity enhancing tool

A very useful tool for students and individuals who spend a lot of time gathering information from various portals over the internet frequently. Extremely easy to use and productivity-enhancing. Disclaimer: I only use it for my personal use. Not used for my work or the company that I work for in any way.

Pros

Easy to use Excellent support Extremely convenient to work on the internet with this tool Very satisfied with this product Disclaimer: I only use it for my personal use. Not used for my work or the company that I work for in any way.

Cons

None Keep up the good work by adding more features.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you Tanveer for sharing your review of Clipicious! So excited to hear that you get some much out of the product in your personal life. Thank you for your feedback!

Dr. Gautam from Medmonks

Very Good Product

I am very satisfied with Clipicious software as it is very well designed keeping in mind user experience. It helps me keep organized with my day to day learning's and team management .

Pros

Cons

As of now they only have Mobile view. Would like to see a native mobile app for this software.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review Dr. Sethi! Please let us know if you have any further questions from the Clipicious Team. Glad we were able to quickly answer your questions in the past. A mobile app is a part of our roadmap and we will let you know as soon as it is available.

Mohit from Wireless

Industry: Medical Devices

Great tool to manage information on daily basis

I would definitely recommend this tool for personal and businesses. This tool provide collaborative environment to share information which is the real need in time.

Pros

- Browser plug in to cherry pick information - Converts image data into editable format - Ease of managing data into structural format - Easy to share data/information within groups - Ease of collaboration - Great tutorials - Information is saved with relevant context

Cons

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hi Mohit! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. One of our goals here at Clipicious is to make the product as easy as possible for everyone to use.Thank you for recommending us and your continued support!

Harpal from IT consulting and services

Best Collaboration tool

Pros

They took a totally different approach than any other collaboration tool out in industry. It’s very intuitive to use, all the information you need is only few clicks away. You can use this tool to gather and disperse information for personal learning/project or at a team level or at an organization level.

Cons

I haven’t found any, still looking for cons

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you Harpal for sharing your review ! We are so grateful that you are able to be more efficient in your business by using Clipicious. We look forward to being a tool in your continued success!

MR from The Mathias Organization

Industry: Investment Banking

Clipicious Overvies

It assist in keeping all of our work , research and projects more organized and moving forward smoothly and everyone on the team is held more accountable.

Pros

Cons

Sorry I cannot think of anything at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Clipicious

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you MR for sharing your review ! We are so grateful that you are able to be more efficient in your business by using Clipicious. We look forward to being a tool in your continued success!

DEEPAK from VMS

Fun , cool application

I loved it.

Pros

I like i can annotate so easily and share with my groups. I can also share content easily with my friends.

Cons

Ui should have option to have your own color theme.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review Deepak. So happy to hear you enjoy using Clipicious. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to growing with amazing customers like yourself and appreciate your feedback!

Gagandeep from DAVIET Jalandhar

Excellent Software

Great Experience and will recommend it for others.

Pros

Easy to use & undersatnd. Very helpful to achieve academic goals

Cons

It should be available 20 years ago when I was in School.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you Gagandeep, for sharing your review with us here at Clipicious! Happy to hear you find the product easy to use and will continue to improve this as we grow. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Nipun from Computer Software

Best Collaboration Tool

My overall experience with Clipicious is great. It helped me become more organized and more productive.

Pros

Very simple and easy interface . Learning curve is much in comparison to other tools. Lets you clip text/audio/video,do annotations and store information in real time from websites with a single click and save it on cloud so that information is accessible from everywhere. User is free to tag and organized the information in any way based on business use case and at the same time information is also searchable . User can create groups and teams and can share the information with them and get feedback .

Cons

Group/Team chat will be nice feature to add.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Nipun, we are so excited to hear that Clipicious has helped you become more productive and organized. We designed the product to help customers just like yourself. Thank you for all your feedback!

Best Content Management Tool

REally liked every bit of it and its extremely user friendly interfaces and help tools make it lot more easier for anyone to use.

Pros

Ease of use , Lot of sharing and content management tools available

Cons

Nothing i can think of as of now, may be more user training videos.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you for sharing your review with us here at Clipicious! Happy to hear you find the product easy to use and will continue to improve this as we grow. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Kunal from SDSU

Best research extension out there!

Good

Pros

Let's me cut text, videos, and audio from anywhere on the internet. It helps me compile all my notes and make mind maps to make essay writing so much easier! You can share notes with buddies too so I don't have to copy notes anymore

Cons

Kind of difficult to get over the amount of functions available and there's a lot to remember.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Kunal, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so excited to see students using Clipicious for their assignments. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to improving so that we can help you in your continued education.

Varun from Broadcom

Pros

Ease of use. Something different not existing in current generation of software. Been using it for a week.

Cons

Just used it for a week, none so far. Will re-review if something else comes up in next few months.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review Varun. So happy to hear you enjoy using Clipicious. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to growing with amazing customers like yourself!

Prempreet from Phonepe

Clipicious

Pros

been using clipicious for about 6 months and must say that it has been worth every penny. Instead of using separate tools to clip, save, annotate and then share it to collaborate on my projects - it has helped me do all of this in one place. Easy to use and has an intuitive interface

Cons

A mobile version of the product would be very handy

Rajeev from Trimble

Great product

It’s a great tool and will beat all your expectations

Pros

Taking notes saving the clips, which is very handy and easy to share within team

Cons

Not yet. So far didn’t find anything which need to be improved

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Rajeev. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Clipicious. Looking forward to being your all-in-one one stop shop for many years to come!

Vamsi from FF

Awesome product

Pros

All in one :) This product can replace many products and services that I am using.

Cons

No major concerns at this time, product works excellent

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Vamsi. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Clipicious. Looking forward to being your all-in-one one stop shop for many years to come!

Steve from Gaffney Group LLC.

Group Sharing

Pros

Just a few clicks and you have the ability to store valuable research or documentation in the folder or group of your choice. The ability to share information and documents within a group is a real benefit to our business and allows us to collaborate without scheduling a meeting.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve but excellent support and training videos.

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you Steve for your wonderful review! We are so excited to hear how Clipicious has saved your team valuable time in your business. Please let us know if you have any questions moving forward. Our goal is to make Clipicious easy to use for everyone and will continue to make that one of our top priorities.

Daman from Qualcomm

Great software for personal productivity

Very responsive

Pros

Simplicity, Rich feature set, Ease of use, Seamless integration

Cons

Can't think of anything :) But It could do more with a customized feature set

Response from Curious Solutions

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daman. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Clipicious. Looking forward to being your all-in-one one stop shop for many years to come!