• Pros

• "i like it that i can see my to do list in a day and a week. it makes jouncing easier for me. and i enjoy the simple look. it makes me calm during the every day storm in my mail. "

• "I like the ease of use and how easy it is to organize categories. I wish more features were free because it is a great product."

• "I love how well the product organizes my dashboard. I work with multiple clients, so it's nice to have all the emails that are associated with one account on one dashboard."

• Cons

• "It was a little clunky to set up & took awhile for me to understand & cater towards my needs/workflow, but the customer service team is always ready to help. More Resources for setup would be good!"

• "I wish there was a mobile app so that I could carry the experience across my work environments, but I am assuming this is in the works and will be made available in the not too distant future."

• "The only part of this software that I dislike, has to be that it didn't come out sooner, other than that, everything is spot on and a huge time saver and money maker!"

Browse Drag Reviews

Fernando from King

Enhanced focus and peace of mind

I'm tackling most of the tasks than arrive to me through mail using Drag. Some of my mails become tasks in my external app, which I keep using (because not all of my tasks come from my mail, and I need a way to manage these ones), but Drag definitely helps me managing the tasks that come through my mail by (a) avoiding the overhead of translating many mails to tasks, and (b) allowing me to open my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance.

Pros

The most noticeable improvement has been opening my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance, which frees resources in my mind (peace of mind, what a treasure!) Besides that, I use the GTD method to organize my tasks. Every day I process my inbox following GTD's algorithm: 1. If something takes less than 2 minutes, I do it and archive the mail. 2. If I can delegate it, I do it and either archive the mail or put it in Doing, to follow it up. 3. If I want to do it, I move it to "Doing". This is an improvement over having just a list of tasks outside of my mail, because a lot of mails don't need to become tasks in an external app, and can be managed more easily with Drag, which reduces significantly the overhead of having to create tasks and follow up somewhere else, besides avoiding having to switch between between apps (from tasks to mail, etc), simplifying my workflow and increasing my productivity.

Cons

I haven't found any opportunity cost so far in using Drag. I miss some functionalities, though. Mainly, I miss a way to defer mails I don't want to pay attention to now until a later date. This functionality already exists in Google's Inbox Mail App and I need it because it's one of the steps of the GTD's algorithm I mentioned before.

Sahr from C-Tribe Festival

Drag is a lifesaver for my inbox and gave me the ability to get things done more productively.

This software has helped me streamline my email process and not forget about the emails that have not received a response (whether that's on my end or the other party). It's has allowed for less work to fall through the cracks and for less prospective, current, or future business to be lost.

Pros

Before Drag, my inbox was a mess. I would not have any proper method of keeping track of emails and it got to the point where things fell through the cracks which amounted to lost business. What I like most about Drag is that it resembles kanban boards that I'm familiar with in the software space and it gives me a good means to make sure that emails don't get forgotten about. I also like how it seamlessly integrates into your email using the Chrome extension and doesn't require any additional onboarding steps. Usually, the problem with bringing on new software is that it is too laborious to integrate it into your daily routine. That's not the case with Drag. With the toggle of a button, you can switch it on and off at your discretion, as well.

Cons

One of my email inboxes has over 11,000 emails. I found that integrating Drag with that particular email really slowed things down when it came to website speed. This is more mismanagement on my part and it's my goal to reduce the number of emails I have in that inbox so that I can actually use Drag. In addition, Drag doesn't currently allow you to customize the labels on the kanban board or add any additional steps. To my understanding, this is a feature that they hope to launch in the future, however.

Mazyar M. from Will County Board (Dist. 5)

The Solution for Inbox Confusion

Pros

Drag is intuitive, easy to use, and most importantly, visual. All necessary features to turn my daily e-mail torrent into meaningful action. The first step in that process is to organize messages into a hierarchy before reviewing and assign each one. Drag does this right away by letting me sort my messages by importance, subject, whatever I want. The key is the clear visualization.

Cons

While a great product, Drag is still developing. At the moment, it doesn't appear to sort messages by criteria, so I am still doing that by hand. In addition, the column structure (which works great) can easily stretch past your screen real estate. This means a lot of sideways scrolling. I would like to be able to collapse columns or stack them in order to keep the action on a single screen. But I'll bet they play on making such changes in the future.

Jerram from Pure Plumbing Professionals

Can not work with out it now.

Drag has made managing emails and assigning tasks so much easier. I spend less time worrying about if an email or task get missed now.

Pros

The gmail integration and user interface

Cons

Occasionally slow, but the team are always working to improve stability

Reasons for Choosing Drag

Interface, ease of use

Jovan from ActiveCollab

If you want your Gmail inbox to keep always organized

Pros

DragApp helps me when I was used Gmail very frequently to organize thinks that I need to finish. I practically used it as a task management tool.

Cons

Very aggressive drip campaigns during promo periods. In some period promo e-mails came very intensively.

Lake from AmperZand.Co

Effectively reduces time spent between email & closing sales.

Streamlined processing incoming and follow up affairs. Effectively eliminated a secondary task manager.

Pros

Drag intuitively allows us to take a plethora of email from multiple accounts that have multiple timelines expectations deliverables sort delegate and follow up without leaving our email environment. We have eliminated the use of a secondary redundant task management tool thanks to Drag.

Cons

This may be a Drag item or a Gmail item we would like to see the ability to identify which user on a shared item has added a specfic tag. When we have multiple people touching the same drag task it would sometimes be beneficial to be able to see the specific tags that specific users have attached. As we have team universal tags and custom user tags as part of our ability to pull and sort account information.

Angela from Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry

Love this app

I have multiple email addresses coming into the same inbox because I don't want to have multiple accounts open at the same time. This product really helps me to keep it all together so I can be much more efficient with my time.

Pros

I love what it does period. I can get a great overview of my tasks and can name my columns what I need to name them. It takes the place of having to get out of Gmail to add these into different applications. Their customer support is AMAZING. I just love the direction they are heading in.

Cons

They have had some bugs here and there but for a new product I expect that. There is some functionality that I know they are working on adding so I am looking forward to this.

Eric Quinn from BuySellAds

I have been using Drag for quite some time now and am really enjoying it.

Pros

I like that it allows me to create order out my inbox in a more robust way than just tags or folders and can be set up in a flow for the way that I work. My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic. It really takes the Gmail experience up to the next level.

Andr from XS Webmarketing

Been using it from the start and really helps my email management

Easy email management. Make to do lists and prioritize tasks straight from you email.

Pros

Light-weighted. Simple but great tool to manage your emails as "to do list" and prioritize tasks. You can turn in on/off on a click of a button.

Cons

As it is a fairly new software, some features some bugs appear here and there (nothing major) and some features are still in development.

Nik from Nik Page Experience Design & Strategy

Best Gmail & ToDo tracker for small business

Don't lose track of stuff I need to do in the future based on emails, like get back to a client in 2 months or prepare a presentation in a week. I can safely forget about it until I need to come back to it.

Pros

It is a SUPER product for the single person business - where emailing can be a really huge burden. Gives basic CRM functionality - enough for a single business person or small team. Gives a clear overview of email for easy management. Track emails as To-Dos. Easily keep track of follow ups & tasks based on emails.

Cons

Hard to manage multiple emails - say shifting 20 emails from New to InProgress Can be slow to load (but getting better) I'd like better Dragg functionality within each mail so I don't need to go to inbox for each one.

Ben from Ben Franklin

Absolute Time Saver and More!

I have saved a lot of time with this software and plan to role it out company wide. With so many tasks that are segmented or incremental within our company, this is perfect for looking at what we do from a high level and know exactly what needs to be done next!

Pros

This has been the biggest help for me during end of month invoice processing. Now that I have the ability to use as many rows as possible to keep organized, I have shaved at least a full eight hours off of this monthly task and I have been able to spend more time on other important items.

Cons

Great product & great support team

- Streamlined workflow - Cost saved with reduction of other softwares - More transparency with the team - Better responses times to Customers with no lost exchanges

Pros

Drag has had a huge impact on mine and the teams' daily activity. It has meant we can remove tools which were contributing to a hefty sales stack and we will now use Drag and it's features to manage: - Sales - Customer Support - Project Management As fantastic as the product is, a big big win for me has been how responsive the team is. Not once have I experienced Customer Support like I do with Drag.

Cons

No big complaints from me. The team works hard to resolve any bugs and communicate this with me as a user.

Matheus from London Business School

FANTASTIC tool! Helped me to boost my productivity & efficiency and made my life so much easier

Pros

What I like most about Drag is how it made my life much easier, and allowed me to become way more efficient and productive than what I was in my pre-Drag life. Bring able to organize my e-mails / tasks in different categories, in a SUPER visual friendly way, helps to me better focus in my priorities, keep track of my to-dos (completed and to be completed), and save a lot of time.

Cons

For work reasons I have to use both Gmail and Outlook accounts, and unfortunately I cannot yet sue Drag in my Outlook. But my understanding is that it is in the plans of the developers to extend the functionality to Outlook at some point.

Stacy from Braiuca Enterprises, LLC

Stay organized and keep your calendar with ease.

Organization, ease of use, quick visual cues and ability to see where things are.

Pros

Keeping me organized is a challenge and a necessary evil. I work for 8 different companies and have my own business. All of it needs organized quick, easy, and in a visually recognizable way. Drag does all of that ane more. Dragging cards/information from one place to another without having to learn lots of steps and organizing my inbox in a visual way has helped my organization.

Cons

It doesn't have all of the integrations I would like (yet), so I can't use it to my personal maximum choice of integration with other software I use daily.

David from Chesterfield County Public Schools

Drag provide a great way to collaborate on gmail in an agile way.

Kanban is a visual that helps our team process and organize to reach inbox zero.

Pros

Kanban is a great visual for planning and knocking out email in an agile way. Drag is a must for me and my team. The staff at Drag are working hard to continuously add new features at a fast pace. Keep it up Drag!

Cons

Nothing! We absolutely love this product. I would love to see a mobile app if possible. This would provide the ability to crush email on the fly!

This is a unique email organizer: you can categorize it, works like a planner and very minimalist.

efficient use of time and less stressful working on emails.

Pros

i love that it allows you to segregate your emails into columns/boxes per category. I have a lot of emails everyday and having it in categories makes working easier. The segregated result saves you time from looking for emails that you need or avoiding opening emails that I have already worked on. It has made the email more clutter-free, work efficiently in the morning and less cramming on those important tasks that sometimes gets lost on the influx of everyday emails. The app is also very accessible to users since it is already part of the chrome extension . You download it then voila! an organized email in an instant, everyday. The best part is that it can be categorized the way you do on planners: to do list, work -in-progress and done section. I am particular with mute designs. This app offers a very minimalist design which is easy on the eyes. It is also simple and easy to navigate that you don't need a walk-through. You can figure it out on your own.

Cons

It would be a good input if the colors of the border can be changed. Also, the current version is only web version. It would be a better deal if there is a mobile version. It only works with chrome.

Kav from Animation Outsourced

Industry: Animation

We love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to keep organized.

Drag makes it easy to organize your inbox, create efficient To-Do lists with your emails and collaborate with your team so everyone is on the same page.

Pros

You don't have to do anything, it sets up itself and you just drag the emails you like. It's also fast now which really helps. No more wasting time with clunky CRM solutions that don't play well with Gmail and make you manually import contacts and emails. This works right away and is the best one.

Cons

I like everything about it. But sometimes it causes Gmail to reload the entire window, which isn't a big deal but is time consuming.

Finally a way to tame my inbox

Pros

Really love the how organised my inbox has become after installing the drag app. I can get a clear idea of the tasks that I need to work on and I no longer need to do double data entry like I used to. The UI is nice and clean too. New and great features are added often.

Cons

nothing at this point in time, I have had issues with some things in the past, but they have all be fixed with this latest version. And when I have had issues, the support team are friendly and reliable and they respond quickly.

Caitlin from Iron and Fern

Industry: Photography

Drag is genius & gives me so much peace of mind as a business owner wearing many hats!

Pros

I live in gmail and am constantly overwhelmed by the amount of email I need to get to with no method of organization. Things used to fall easily through the cracks, and I struggled to manage myself (I tried using gmail plus a task management app like Trello or Asana, but those never seemed to stick). I love that my email and task management system are all in one place, and I know what my day holds at a quick glance.

Mohammad from Schlumberger

Industry: Oil & Energy

Drag enables me to re-arrange my inbox and be more productive!

Pros

I became much more productive with Drag as it enables me to focus on what matters most to me. Developers talk directly to us to ask for feedback and ideas.

Cons

At some point in the past, when I logged in with multiple emails, it caused my gmail to keep restarting sessions. I think this is fixed already in newer versions.

Ben from Zenoss

Still working on defining my workflow - currently using 3 columns, Evaluate-Respond-Send to Trello

Pros

Kanban layout Drag and drop of cards Drag on/off switch Offers a way to streamline working through Inbox messages. Effective in saving time in sorting correspondence vs. to-do/action items

Cons

Need option to remove 'Add Column'. Column width adjustment. Autoassign to column based on label. More options for Archive - remove/add labels, maybe more insight on what is processed, add a rule editor for Archive action. Larger card view of msg or hover preview, I must open email fully to decide where to drag it. I see message reply in a card but opening that card opens the original message, not the reply displayed on the card (bug?).

Ryan from Adcock Brothers

Simple, Intuitive, and a game changer in managing email and tasks

Uncluttered inbox with a real solution, rather than just getting to Inbox-Zero you have a product that directly integrates into your gmail inbox, set tasks and assign team members email/task direct from one platform.

Pros

The integration direct into gmail is one of that missing pieces with a lot of the plugin apps out there. the Drag Pro team sharing solution gave us a simple to implement, almost built-in, solution staff could use and understand from day one. This is helping us organize our team task and followup responsibilities and service our customers more efficiently.

Cons

I use to use a app on my Mac that pull all my gmail accounts into one view, it doesn't work will drag but that's a small price to pay for the efficiencies Drag brings to the table. Would love to see a mobile solution designed around my Drag Inbox.

Linda from Send Money Home

Awesomeness!

Easy tracking of what needs to be done, what has been done. Its easy to see the achievements and what still needs to be improved.

Pros

Its a very easy to use and very friendly. I have zero experience with boards but this has proven to be good for a beginner like myself.

Cons

Ability to incorporate other software in the system so that its easier to track projects. Functionality is a bit limited, hopefully this will improve.

It's a great tool for taking control of your inbox!

Easily prioritization of "To-Do" list items. Think Trello, but for your inbox. Which is great because it will save you the extra step of having to boot up another software. Get organized, stay focused and get more done in your day!

Pros

What I enjoy the most about this software was the ability to covert my emails into a "To Do" list by priority. You'll be more motivated to complete your big tasks once you clutter is organized and you can focus on your main inbox objective for the day.

Cons

There is a lot of potential here. However, the extension (at least when I tried it back in Feb 2018) seems too simple. As a business owner, I was looking for something a little more robust. Overall, I feel its a very simple, clean, and a great tool to help you organize your inbox and "To-Do" list.

Joshua from Burke County Public Schools

It is a good tool to use, but I wish tools like this weren't costly. The cost adds up eventually...

Pros

Cons

I don't like how when I first add the extension I have premium features, and then I lost these features without understanding that I would only have them temporarily. It would be better to start with the free features and then request a premium try.

homa from parsian broker

i loved this app. it helped me to be organize and not to forget any impotent stuff.

calmness

Pros

Cons

i would have liked it more if it had an alarm for some of the items. when i read an email if i need it for later to be in my sight i need to set a reminder or alarm to reread it later on.

This is a MUST HAVE extension if you like to prioritize your inbox into tasks!

Increased organization and a brand new way to utilize my email inbox for productivity!

Pros

It really does look and feel like Trello. I've tried using the Multiple Inbox feature in Gmail but it's too glitchy and emails get lost. Drag is awesome because I can customize the columns and easily drag the messages to the appropriate places! And it still works with other extensions that I use and need, like Streak and Hubspot. Thank you!

Cons

Right now, the only thing is that the text at the bottom of my Gmail page is white and hard to read. It isn't as though I need to see what my storage capacity is, but I do wish it could be customized a little more (Drag customer service is awesome and said this was something that's being worked on!)

Sam from Clicks

A nice, simple way to manage my inbox and tasks.

Pros

Simplicity and easy of use. I used to create tasks from emails and log them in a separate system, now I can do it all within gmail so it makes life easier. There is also a nice flow of new features being added.

Cons

There were one or two small issues when I first started using Drag but actually the progress has been great and now there are no problems really.

Response from DragApp

Replied March 2018

Yes yes!

Slow start-but it has grown immensely on me.

Pros

This started kind of slow. I tried the early version, and wondered "OK, what now? So it makes lists" But then with the pro version and time and poking about, I have found that it really does improve my workflow. Instead of a long line of email clamoring for my attention, now they line up efficiently i their little rooms, ready for when I am ready for them. Although I am not a big GTD user, the ability to sort emails into working, fluid categories has been a sneaking and welcome tool that has made my work much more efficient and less overwhelming.

Cons

Little slow to figure out how it fit my workflow. Which is not a criticism-more a process of my learning. Is there an iPad version yet?

Sean from Sport-Travel

So far it has been very easy to use and lets me see everything I have coming up.

Organization of my never ending inbox, and the ability to keep messages near the top, even though I'm not ready to review the information yet.

Pros

I have emails that I need to keep unread in my inbox until I am ready to review the information. Sometimes takes up to a week so having multiple columns to organize the different subjects has been great. This way the emails I need don't get pushed down the list and forgotten.

Cons

It does take a little longer to load than without. I am also using another extension inside Gmail so using both is likely causing some minor speed issues. Once I have it open it doesn't seem to affect it too much however, and I tend to leave my email open all day so not overly worried about it.

Alina from UAMASTER

Very nice app that helps me in everyday work at client-service dept

always know about what expect from my clients, who's interesting in precise topics, etc

Pros

most of all i likes push notifications with true names of readers and letter topics - minimalistic design design - easy of use - pick it to letter in 1 ckick

Cons

nothing, i think it's small tool do it functions well. but the newsletters quantity is too much )))

Ivan from Ivan Rivera, PMP

For some time I had looked for a tool that allow me to track wotk directly from Gmail. Drag Is it.

It let me manage my work load with ease.

Pros

Easy to use. Instant integration with gmail with a clean interface. It is very easy to configure the main options.

Cons

It could have some minor configurations, such as handling cards of different colors. Meaby it could let grouping of cards using by hashtags. Lack of Integration with other google tools such as keep (for tasks inside a card) and drive (to export and import complete boards). I will be grat when it can integrate with google inbox.

Marcelo from Found.ly

Great tool, really changed the way I use Gmail

Pros

I've used Trello for years now, so when I found this extension it really changed the way I organize my inbox and my workflow. The integration with Gmail works great and I haven't found any major bugs while using it.

Cons

Sometimes it's a little slow to load but that may have something to do with my browser or computer..

Easily manage appointments and activities arranged by post

It simplifies the organization of daily work.

Pros

Simplify the creation and daily management of my mailing list as a backlog stream in a kanban card in which you can see the general trend at a glance.

Cons

In Chrome, it is slow to load or refresh the page if there are many pending emails. It is inconvenient to scroll the page.

Dhaval from Smarthome NX (Home Next Services Pvt. Ltd.)

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Just what you need when you have a lot of work to do

Pros

Drag and drop. As easy as that! This made to very easy to use the tool! Its very intuitive and therefore makes it less overwhelming to use.

Cons

Color customization limitations. I wish I could add more colours to it and change its look better. The idea is to be able to change it as per my mood.

Mihajlo from N.A.R.

Very useful gmail add-on for email organization

Pros

With Drag App my inbox looks very organized and email prioritization got a new level. With Drag I am always up to date both with new and old emails. Very useful add-on!!!

Cons

Sometimes it is in conflict with other add-ons that can cause bugging of Drag, but it does not happen often.

Eric from University of La Reunion

I use drag to manage my projects through several mailboxes

It helps me to split the flow and avoid spending too much time in reading mails. I can do more, more efficiently and I know that I didn't miss a milestone.

Pros

It's very intuitive. One can clean its mailbox very quickly and in a more productive way (to do, project, to finish next hour, ...).

Cons

It is necessary to well define your kaban flow, at least to put the right columns that fit your business. I experimented some latency at the beginning, but not for a long time

JR from Circle Redmont

DRAG is a great sales solution to keep me on top of my game so nothing falls through the cracks!

Time and visibility into my priorities so I accomplish what matters most!

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility to make it fit your exact needs is a wonderful benefit and time saver

Cons

I don't have any issues because I can customize it to my workflow processes and change it easily if ever needed

Mario Humberto from Leading Edge Insurance Services Inc.

Easy to use and very helpful to my day to day tasks

Pros

the great way to keep and order my emails as tasks help me to get a zero inbox. I have always had problems with this and the software helped me keep and eye in everything organize it and be active on each email.

Cons

i actually love all the software no problems at all with other software i use it was a bit of a problem moving from the email to the task view. this is easy I stopped using 2 other platforms by using this.

Frederic from Ooyala

A great way to have a comprehensive management of all your tasks & messages

Pros

The idea to aggregate everything under one UI is great. Once you understand how it works, you really save time and keep track of your messages and actions

Cons

UI is still a bit cluttered but there's so many features it's probably a challenge to keep it simple.

Jake from Sentient Capital London

Industry: Fund-Raising

Drag has changed my workflow within my inbox

Pros

I love the drag and drop functionality, it makes organizing emails very simple. I also love the boards that i'm slowly creating.

Cons

I must say the inbox page seems to always create another page when its opened and I had trouble with receiving mail late for a while.

makes my Gmail even better

Pros

makes my Gmail even better, it makes easier to organize task and allows you to share the inbox with the team, looking forward to an integration with zipper

Cons

none really, it works with a new Gmail interface, it takes a bit of time to learn but it's very useful

Luiz Vicente Prestes from CITS AMAZONAS

SImple, pratice and userful

Pros

Its very simple to use. With him, my tasks are follow and my customers every have get attended. It easy create a new colum.

Cons

The application would can have a work in progress to show results to manager, customer and team. Can have too relationship enter tasks

Jonathan from Sensical Pte Ltd

If I can be bothered to use it then it banishes my procrastination.

Pros

I love how I can organinse my own categories, I use: - IN - OUT - SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT When I have done shaking it all about I can switch it off easily. So I can return to procrastination mode. The team at Drag are helpful and keen to make their product work which is also a plus.

Cons

I stupidly told my co-workers and now I cannot pretent to have missed an email ... I have dealt with this to a degree by faining eccentricities but I am not sure how long they will fall for it.

Douglas from Oklahoma City Public Schools

great when your boss sends multiple tasks and timeline. I wish our company could incorporate this

staying on task is important to me, with this it keeps me in the head of the game, for me, this is a game changer not only for home but the office as well

Pros

to know your to-do list and when a task has been done is great and saves time looking for emails. to have your emails in different columns makes office life easy

Cons

that my trial period ran out... I'm in the process of sharing with our IT department the time saving of this extension

Quick customer support, easy to use, useful

Pros

many things to be honest. too much to put in details. great for businesses with large email accounts, productivity 100% time consuming

Cons

Dont really have any to be honest. it's awesome overall, useful, productive, time consuming and easy to use

My experience was good but I wish I had more time to try it.

One of the things I liked the most was being able to organize my emails and my tasks in one place. As I receive many emails every day, this gave me more agility to solve everything faster.

Pros

The proposal to organize our emails and tasks in one place. Drag reminded me of another tool that I really like, the Meister Task.

Cons

I felt a bit uncomfortable with the design. I was afraid of losing my emails. I wish I had more time to try Drag again.

Cameron from Brothers Rickersey

Modernises email

It keeps my emails in a modern clean format that i use to manage my process

Pros

It modernises the kanban email process to easily keep on top of it

Cons

Its embedded with gmail so is a a littler restricted by thee Gmail structure, though not the worst thing in the world

Excellent product

You can review the information in the inbox in an organized way

Pros

It has the ability to convert my emails into a list of "pending tasks" by priority, I can concentrate on a main goal of the inbox, it is the best way to view your emails in an organized way.

Cons

The extension seems too simple. However, I think it is a very simple, clean tool and a great tool to help you organize your inbox and to-do list.

Brenda from Bb

Pretty Cool

Organize better

Pros

Pretty easy to use, right out of the box so to speak you don't need any instructions. It just works drag n drop

Cons

Sometimes have to refresh but that is a minor inconvenience since you just F5 or just refresh the page