• Pros

• "I love the ease of use and the responsive Favro team :)"

• "I love the fact that it incorporates a spreadsheet element and "cards" and seamlessly pulls from one to the other. Super easy to wrap my head around that system!"

• "Easy to use without compromise on power and functionality. Very adaptable."

• Cons

• "I feel that Favro needs hourly tacking. Currently its easy to track tasks in terms of days and weeks, but it makes it a little tricky for hourly tracking. "

• "- Not really, everything I need is there. The app for the phone works, but it could be improved with a zoom in/out functionality (to get both overview and details)."

• "There are occasionally little bugs that I run into, but they honestly seem to be really good at updating and fixing those things that I do encounter. "

Browse Favro Reviews

Michael from LISSX

Abstract Approach to Cards; Few Limitations

For business partners & employees there was a steep learning curve; BUT Favro’s blog and resources do an amazing job at showing a lot of different management styles & project management approaches being used on the platform. This really helped people with different business and personal backgrounds start with a strong footing. The biggest part of the adoption wasn’t the platform, but how individual actors in the organization wanted to manage projects and action items when there was no platform limitations... Which for a startup, is definitely required as the business solidified it’s processes over time. Basically, there were no bottlenecks presenter while doing a myriad of different project types on Favro... that’s a big statement for a platform.

Pros

The platform approaches cards agnostically, but ensures re-use of customizations through templates. Lanes, groups, automation, and tagging make almost anything manageable in Favro... more than almost all others that I’ve worked on for production level projects. Agnostic to project management styles is a huge benefit when running things in the platform. Also important, the platform is amazing for how old it is. It’s “young” but I’m sure it will surpass others in terms of features.

Cons

Lanes displayed as standard cards in “My cards” is a bit overwhelming. I’m sure in the future they will keep upgrading to pay a bit more attention to “admin” views and have more “authority” driven dashboard views that summate statistics that currently are only viewable directly to the boards themselves.

Reasons for Choosing Favro

The trajectory of the platform is very clear to me; it will become more abstract yet they will keep up with helpful resources and continue showing their approach is based on real world, practical business standards... not just startups. Their examples and curated walk through a of how businesses use the platform will help keep support for it low in my department. Their approach to agnostic cards also makes it so changing a project’s board or ensuring a department can pivot how it needs without affecting others means a stable use throughout the organization(s).

Devan from This Saves Lives

Getting organized with Favro

Wonderful - I've never been more organized with my work

Pros

I love the ease of use and the responsive Favro team :)

Cons

No issues so far! This software is superior than the countless others I have tried before it.

Chris from Mcytec

Simple and orderly in project management

Currently it has helped us to centralize all our information about the projects, which has allowed us to focus on more important aspects, their synchronization in terms of time and space has been truly fantastic. We use Favro in prioritizing our marketing ideas and task planning. Favro has helped us tremendously in achieving productivity and excellence by achieving our goals on time. It is a great alternative for project management, planning and collaboration, I would recommend it to medium and large companies, although you should take the time to learn the platform and understand how it can help your organization. It is generally a good tool for small to medium term projects.

Pros

I have been using Favro for some time and I think it is one of the best project organizers I have ever used, its interface is very simple and really easy to use. Having the necessary tools, for any type of project you want to execute. Being one of its best features the distribution of cards, with which you can list the tasks and classify the projects and also the column view streamlines the task monitoring more efficiently. An important aspect is that I can personalize the entries and share them with a team.

Cons

Although I think it is a useful platform, I wish it had different types of summary view, showing the evolution in Gantt chart or calendar view. I think you should update your features and tools more frequently.

Renny from Platform28

Great UI, but lacks depth of functionality

I wouldn't say we had any benefits. We tried it because we liked their other product (Hansoft) which is native, and expected that they would be creating a web-version of what they had or at least something that is feature comparable.

Pros

1. Great UI for KanBan based products 2. Concept of parent child hierarchies that are not limited to 3 or 4 levels (allows us to do great planning). However, this functionality is really tedious to use in the UI, unlike their Hansoft product. 3. Easy to update cards/add comments/add attachments 4. Multiple assignees to cards 5. Tasklist within cards

Cons

1. The parent-child hierarchy is nearly impossible to use due to UI design / usability problems 2. Searching and reporting is completely lacking. I wouldn't even call it mediocre, it's just not there. There is some "filtering" which is absolutely unusable for any large project. 3. No ability to link tasks in any way or mark duplicates. 4. *** NO WAY TO EXPORT DATA *** : BEWARE OF THIS (I wrote my own export using their API, but lost between 30-50% of the details of each card)

Renan from Visto.bio

Everybody needs support at some moment and if you see yourself in this situation too, avoid favro.

The trial experience is not good when we were implementing and onboarding the team we need more days to have everybody working in the same page, but Favro don't have this option and lock down all my account data. We came from Asana to work in favro but when we had many projects running at the same time we lost the full picture and after 3 months we came back to Asana. I asked the support how to downgrade my plan and they told me the wrong instruction and my data was locked again. This is the worst feeling that you can offer to someone: lock someones data and answer the day after, well, I'm still waiting it.

Pros

Intuitive views my team enjoyed to work with favro

Cons

We can have a macro view of the projects and we had to work with other platforms together

Reasons for Choosing Favro

The Scrum and Kanban view from favro.

Grunbaum from Self

Honest Opinion

Getting all of my clients/projects orgenised as my calander and in control of my work and personal goals and tasks.

Pros

After Reviewing 10 most known Managing Apps - I have decided on Favro - it was a hard and long process which took me about a little over a month in which I have used all my "free trials" periods on all of them. Favro was the most suitable for my way of working - I can freely and quickly load my tasks for various projects as they come later I can deal with each of them and assigned each of them to team members and keep track of my progress - it's visually very appealing and enables me to distinct right away where I am standing. I have checked 10 Apps - were left with two which Afro was one of the two. The mobile follow up is wonderfull too i can be in a meeting and look at my check list of that meeting and have no need of printouts of my meeting notes and use it to update my meeting notes as the meeting goes along.

Cons

I wanted to share one of my clients (projects) with his dashboard and found out accidentaly he could olso see my own privet dashbord - i have immidiatly cancled the option - so far hadn't have the time to learn to overcome that problem - i guess it's my lack of experience of operating Favro.

Skyler from Skyler Bird Web Design

Favro Is One To Look Out For!

I have used Favro for project overviews and estimates. It's worked very well and really helps me visualize time spent and time allocated.

Pros

Favro is a very interesting concept that I would not have supported on paper. But, in application, it works exceptionally well. It is a great way of visualizing tasks and seeing how projects are progressing. It fits exactly how I think about projects and works very well.

Cons

I found myself feeling like I was missing something when I first started using Favro. I wish there was a quick tutorial or overview video that wouldn't take all day or multiple parts to get into. Something to get me started.

Updated review

This is still a really good tool for my company to manage projects with external stakeholders, the UI was a big improvement but there are still some issues that make it a little bit frustrating when you use it everyday.

Pros

A couple of months ago they changed the user interface of Favro, which I think it was a good improvement. It's easier to navigate around boards and to find cards. Also, reporting tool is really good.

Cons

It takes too much time to load, and the drag and drop functionality is very buggy. Also since they changed the UI, it's difficult to find your cards and notifications, also not every time an email is sent to external guests.

Jonathan from Myloops.net

Industry: Music

Our team is loving Favro - productivity unleashed!

The experience has been great so far, loving it and would recommend to our business partners.

Pros

We started using this to track project progress within our team, and love the features. very easy to use and great interface.

Cons

I don't think there is anything we dislike about Favro. It's all good so far, and we will keep using it!

Christopher from Point and Click Games

Favro

Its a great tool for getting things done, if you have some team members that do not all live at the same place or same time zones. Having this amount of detail to help say exactly what you want and when you want it is very helpful.

Pros

Features is the key thing here, they have so many its hard to list them all. I will list a few of the ones that caught my eye for my team. Timeline, mobility, and detailed charts of what needs to be done.

Cons

Monthly price is of course the only issue I am with most things, being a small business trying to start out is tough.

Ivan from Novagraaf

Industry: Law Practice

Welcoming software screaming to get hands-on

The software can be used across departments connecting people and departments in a collaborative platform. And it is very friendly to share the project progress during meetings.

Pros

Favro is friendly, super flexible and yet powerful when going skin deep. The system is built around super-customizable tasks called CARDS. CARDS can be connected to each other, or arranged hierarchically. CARDS can contain checklists like a list of subtasks, a list of languages to translate, whatever. The CARDS can be grouped in BACKLOGS which are containers that will do for AGILE working styles but also for more traditional project management. They are not a Gantt chart yet I am pleased that I can have a list reflecting when the tasks (CARDS) have to happen, by whom, and grouped under project stages (for which I create a CARD one level up). The approach is completed with BOARDS, a very Agile approach in which CARDS are placed in columns. Favro beats its competitors in that you can build as many columns as required with whatever labels. In example To-Do/Doing/Completed, or In analysis/Approved/In progress/Under testing/Ready/Closed, you choose. Favro strength is its flexibility, making it suitable for Marketing, a software development team, a Manufacturing company, Sales department, you name it. You can fit in any project. To round off a CARD can live in more than one BACKLOG and one BOARD. This allows to make very powerful views on the tasks, like concurrently in a Dev team BOARD (To-Do/Doing/Completed) as the manager BOARD (Goals Q1/Goals Q2/Goals Q3) and yet still be one single task (CARD) maintained by all these roles. A BOARD can have more than one LANE i.e. for the

Cons

The obvious con of so much flexibility is that at first it is not clear what will be the best way to use it, and some users may even feel lost. Actually it could be easy to make a few bad choices in the start and find yourself with a hard to maintain collection of boards and backlogs. Also the flexible categorization can make searching for existing tasks (CARDS) a dark science scrolling through a long list in which you have to hope you found all the relevant CARDS, the alternative being to go to the full featured reporting system. Being a new contender in the category at the moment it lacks the expansive list of integrations that some of their competitors have, yet the frequent updates denote they will catch up quickly.

It's a great start - but hope they start adding more features soon...

It has been good overall - I think they just need to making updates and improvements more often.

Pros

I like how it flows and how cards can be in multiple areas. I like how the cards can be built out and be pretty custom. While we haven't been able to get them 100% for our needs - we've been able to get close. I also like how you can see a full history of everything that has happened. The workflow rules are nice (these seem pretty basic though - would love more options for these).

Cons

I'll be honest, I don't know the history of Favro or how long it has been around. We've been using it for around 4-5 months and it is replacing some of the other tools we were using. But the impression I am getting from it is that it is still in a beta phase. The main bones are there but it could really use additional features, or improvements made to the ones there. I haven't seen a single update since I've started using it in this time, and when you reach out asking if Favro does something they are helpful to offering other ways you can use the tool if the feature you want isn't available, but if the feature isn't there they just say they will make note but don't offer any other information. As someone who also works for a SAAS company I am not expecting any etas on anything, but having been almost 5 months and no updates to anything have happened it makes me wonder what's going on... One of my biggest pet peeves is with the custom fields, I wish there was an option to hide them from the card face because on some of our teams we had to stop using them because it made the cards too long. This was disappointing because they were super helpful, but when you have 30-40 cards in one lane - it's a lot to scroll through. Something else that needs improvement is alerts and knowing what all is assigned to you. I could have 100+ cards at one time and "my feed" is not an easy way for me to see what all I need to do.

Taylor from Spanning Cloud Apps

Favro has been great - we migrated from Trello, and it has been overall pretty seamless.

Overall - this has been a great productivity software. We have very much enjoyed the ability to have cards live in multiple locations, so that people in different departments can all make updates to the same card.

Pros

The ability to have cards live in multiple locations is the #1 reason we switched from Trello to Favro. The Marketing and Product teams have separate boards, but, often work together on tasks. It is great to have a single card or group of cards live in multiple locations, so that when anyone makes an update to the card, it is updated for everyone.

Cons

Management of cards and boards isn't as easy as I'd like it to be. Every week, we make a new board for tasks that we want to accomplish that week, and we move the cards between columns as we make progress on them. When we complete the task, we move the card all the way over to a 'Done' column that we create. The columns are the same every week, and each week we need to manually create a new board and all of the columns. It would be great if we could have a new board automatically created each week to satisfy this. Or, at the very least, be able to create new boards from a template, to make this process easier. Additionally, managing tags is a bit of a problem. We migrated our boards over from Trello, so the old Product team boards and Marketing team boards from Trello each had their own tags, but, some of them overlapped. Favro doesn't offer a way to manage these tags and clean them up, so, assigning tags is difficult. For example, there could be 3 distinct tags for Video: "Video", "video", and "Vids". When creating a new card, and assigning a tag to the card, if I type in 'vid', all 3 of these tags are available to assign to the card. I have to know which tag I'm supposed to use and which I'm supposed to ignore. If I choose the incorrect tag, that could make finding a card later on more difficult.

Tomas from Quickspin

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

My favorite tool!

Favro is really my favorite when it comes to this type of tool. In fact, I use it both in my professional and private life, and have done so since 2016! I’ve looked at other tools, but haven't found anything better. My main collections are (as the workspace is called in Favro - where you plan and overview your work): - Personal Kanban - A collection with rolling weekly planning for all my work activities. - Famban (Family Kanban) - A collection with rolling three weeks planning for all family related activities. - Lean Coffee - A collection used to run lean coffee meetings with remote team members. - Various collections for my different hobbies.

Pros

- The ease of setting everything up just as you want it, within minutes. - Strongest tool I’ve seen when it comes to visualization! Collections, columns, boards (“swim lanes”) and cards come together naturally, and it looks pretty too! - With the app on my phone I can reach all my collections at any time, if I have a thought and want to add a new card for example.

Liran from Zomalo

I've been looking for a tool to replace Trello for a while. Favro is Trello on steroids.

Pros

The ability to turn features on and off. For example swim lanes are huge. Another example is the Slack integration. The core functionality is there, but I can also add additional pieces per project as needed. I also love the fact that if you can use Trello. Favro feels like its older, stronger, smarter brother. After a while, some of my client Trello boards turned into 30 column monstrosities. Favro allows me to turn those into clean organized boards. LOVE swim lanes. Swim lanes are a Kanban staple and allow me to easily organize my boards vertically and horizontally. Also love the Backlog elements. Helps keep things organized and contained. Clients and most people in general get overwhelmed with too much information. Favro allows me to strip away the noise for my clients so they know exactly where to look and what they need to do. For example, I can hide the backlogs, I can minimize the boards I don't care about. Less noise = more focus.

Cons

I wish the card templates were dynamic. In other words, I create a template, and after updating the card template it updates all the other templates moving forward.

Fredrik from Soundtrack Your Brand

Trello built for real work.

Pros

It's ease of use. It's a better version than a whiteboard and post its (and I don't say that lightly!). It gives our team the same flexibility to structure and re-structure how we organize our work for our current needs as a white board would, but with all the added benefits that delightful software brings. A+!

Cons

I don't have that many annoyances. At the top of the list would proper two-way sync with JIRA, simply because of all the workflows associated with JIRA are awesome for so many things, except of doing actual work. I would absolutely love if I could get a synced backlog from JIRA, but keep the process of doing work and resolving tickets via Favro. That would honstely be my killer app because someone of the team has do to double work at the moment. And please don't try to replicate JIRA:s features, embrace it instead. Another, much smaller thing I would like is to automagically tag all cards in a backlog with a tag as soon as it's added to it. Would make it much easier to get a glance of what areas my team members are working on in the lanes themselves. And better markdown support with syntax highlighting and such would be a welcome addition as well.

Chris from Fetch

Great tool to manage boards/cards/bugs over weekly sprints.

Easier management of sprints and greater insight into time to complete tasks. ie If cards are spanning multiple boards. The ability to have more granularity over the control of boards was a huge win over trello. That was the main reason for choosing this product over trello.

Pros

We switched from Trello to Favro because managing bugs/tasks across sprints became time consuming. Being able to easily see boards across multiple sprints was a huge win. Also, the fact that bugs are always visible is great as well.

Cons

My main wish is if there was a way to quickly identify clutter. For example, bugs that have not been touched for 6+ months are probably not bugs or have already been fixed. Maybe have a way to call attention to those cards for deletion. It would also be awesome if there was some sort of "smart" check to let the user know that a card being added may have already been added. It can waste quite a bit of time when you start looking into a bug that someone else has already fixed because it was added twice.

Esther from Flyacts

Easy to use. Constant improvement. You do feel like part of a family due to good customer support.

More structure and a better overview for our project.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. More project structure than in Trello. Report abilities More geared towards scrum with estimations (point system). Clone function. Distinction between backlog and board Templates for boards and collections Copy function

Cons

Relationship between cards difficult to see and check once a ticket is in a board. Subticket relations are hard to maintain and review. User role/rights management is very rudimentary and needs improving. Customer fields is a welcome feature. Several templates per board or backlog are not possible. Opening a link to card/board/backlog/ etc. will just open that as a singular entity with no ability to move back to the system properly. Checklist items are not detailed on any of the reports just how much items there are in a list. Ability to navigate to the next ticket with a keyboard shortcut. Ability to scroll through pictures if a ticket has more than one attachment. Ticketnumber is not displayed on tickets when in board view. Very little export functions for different systems.

Arturo from Perimeter

As simple or as complex and you need it to be for light project management. Like Trello on steroids.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set rules, easy to create and assign tasks. Once you set the rules and procedures adapted to your processes, it's very easy to use and to keep organized. I recommend spending some time setting up processes and rules: It'll make your project management bulletproof, even when multiple team members collaborate in one board. It's also very easy to switch from one board to the other and it's easy to differentiate your dashboards from one another. Integrations are amazing, you can connect with many other third-party software.

Cons

Centralized time tracking is not offered, making project accounting difficult. Multiple clients or projects might require different ways of working, so I recommend diving into the details of the platform to fully understand it and master it. It also does not provide Gantt chart or project completion graphs that are so useful. I recommend complementing this platform with other tools for these features. Integrations are very useful to compensate for these cons.

Shun from Cat Daddy

Industry: Computer Games

Intuitive and great for tracking individual tasks

It’s a great tool that is easy for an individual contributor to understand and use for tasks . I hear from the side of project managers that it is a little hard to configure sometimes to keep track of all the nuances of projects and tasks.

Pros

I like the visual format of the software, and the clearly marked columns showing the status of the task(in progress, in review, approved, done, etc). It keeps my managers aware of the status of each of my tasks, and I can choose who to notify. I also like that it notifies people I tag in the comments.

Cons

As a graphic artist who attaches several images to tasks, the time it takes to load an image on screen for viewing is very slow. I did not encounter this on Trello, so surprising. It needs to be much snappier.

Very Reasonable and Useful Project Management Software

Pros

I work with a team of people at the HR department. Although we handle different tasks and projects, there are some projects that we collaborate together. It’s important to find an app that has everything centralized in one system. This is where Favro comes to the picture. I was very happy to find this application which has very cheap monthly fees. I don’t even know where to start with the features, but this software allows you to brainstorm, track and plan ahead. You can use it on your phone and computer. The interface looks so cool and you can print out the reports of your projects.

Cons

It looks like a relatively new software that seems to be dynamic, but not all features can be used to its full potential. Better to not have many features but excel in what it can offer.

Better than trello, less complexed than jira, but can be improved,

- Gives more clarity to team and org - Providing separation of backlog and sprint goals increase the productivity

Pros

- Two separate section really make the backlog and current sprint stories easy to maintain - Separation also gives the clarity to the team, hence increase the team velocity - Defining a template for each card is a pretty cool feature. - Having integration with 3rd party softwares like slack, mail really makes easy to track stories

Cons

- Changing the estimation measure at one place changes at every place - I dont like the new UI, lot of light colors, decreasing the contrast, can't differentiate between different cards easily - There should be an easy option to get the address of the card, instead of clicking on the card and then copying the card link - If u write something and accidentally u refresh page those changes are discarded automatically this should not be the case it can be improved

A Sophisticated Virtual Project Management Software

My score for Favro is 9.5/10, but they don't deserve to have it rounded down to 9. 10 it is.

Pros

I was searching for an app to manage my projects and was thrilled to have stumbled upon this program called Favro. Favro has so much to offer when it comes to working as a team. We can visualize our projects while discussing virtually and writing it down on the virtual whiteboard. You can create a board and add frames. I am a visual person when it comes to learning and Favro captured my attention. The program keeps me focuses and excited about our projects. The program allows you to do video conferencing calls and chats. Favro is a sophisticated software for project management.

Cons

I don’t have any problems with the software because it has really helped me with my projects and tasks. The price is also very reasonable and affordable. Only thing I'd suggest Favro improve is to how fast their team replies to tickets.

Susan from Deseret Digital Media

Industry: Program Development

Organized, functional, keeps team on task, provides transparency about WIP

My team knows exactly what to work on, and stakeholder know all the projects that are currently WIP, or on deck.

Pros

1. Having a customizable backlog in addition to Kanban boards for team members. 2. The estimation field helps us follow scrum/agile process. 3. The ability to tag members, setup workflow rules, card limits, and manage a checklist of tasks to complete that card. 4. Private To Do list

Cons

1. Would like a "Go To" link to be able to open the card in it's location (whether in a different collection, backlog or board). 2. A way to sort my backlog ( rearrange order by card title, board location, dates, estimation, tags, members, etc.) 3. Double-click to open attachments instead of downloading. 4. The option to add a card from a backlog to a specific columns on a Kanban board (Doing, Done, etc.) 5. Adding/Moving a backlog card to the bottom of the list instead of to the top of the first column. 6. Sync the order/prioritization of backlog cards with a column on the Kanban Board. Meaning, if I have prioritized cards in the backlog, to have that prioritization reflected in the Kanban column. 7. An option to remove tagged jobs from the private To Do list. 8. To have a full screen view of the backlog, similar to what you have for the boards.

Damiaan from The small axe

EXCELLENT, but a few minor functionalities missing

We've recently made the transition from Trello to Favro, and on the whole we're very happy with the quality of the software and the service provided. The only constructive criticism i have is: - having to download linked files to preview them, in trello you could view files linked to cards in browser without having to download them first. This is an essential functionality that favro is sorely lacking! - when you have multiple long collections of different long lists, it can become quite complicated to navigate around the collections, maybe an expanded set of shortcuts allowing you to jump from collection to collection and card to card could be quite useful in terms of the user experience. At the moment it can be quite tricky to find specific cards in big collections. Cheers, Damiaan

Pros

Great UI and UX design, very useful for keeping track of big projects with lots of moving parts

Cons

no linked file preview on cards, confusing to navigate large collections

Guillermo from NetLogistiK

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The best tool out there to manage a development organization

Excellent visibility, a great way to motivate the team and keep them focused on the most relevant stories on a sprint. Overall a very elegant solution for managing software organizations.

Pros

Favro is very easy to use and they continuously deliver new functionality that makes a lot of sense. It's almost like they read my mind. I've tried other similar solutions in the market and nobody adapts so nicely to an agile/scrum development process. I can keep track of multiple developments, testing and implementation teams in the same tool.

Cons

Since Favro is really a "first of breed" product, some desirable functionality is just not there just yet. However, they're way further ahead than any other similar solution and they deliver new functionality very often. I do not like the fact that some of the key features are in the top version/pay plan. I do try to get the best out of what I actually have in my version.

Travis Anna from PassiveLogic

Favro's main competitive advantage is the hierarchical listing of cards to help organize process.

Project management is challenging in startups. Things are moving fast and devoting the resources to tracking progress on reaching goals and organizing your team isn't easy. Favro helps us communicate as a team and track progress on our big goals. The customized collections and views enable our strategic team to look at the "big picture" while our developers can look at the day to day task list, but all our information is synced up.

Pros

The primary reason we went with Favro was the ability to hierarchically organize cards (like Asana) but also organize workflows like a Kanban tool. This fits our team approach the best. I also like that cards are the atomic unit of organization and that individual cards can show up in multiple boards, backlogs, and collections. In addition, the multiple and cutomizable collections is also helpful. But one of the best parts of Favro is their responsive and intelligent customer service reps who are able to answer questions quickly and effectively.

Cons

The UI is very text heavy and doesn't allow for incorporating custom iconography. Icons improve efficiency in working with SaaS tools and I see places that would help in Favro. The pricing tiers seem steep. Doubling the monthly rate for an increase from 5 to 10 users feels inappropriate.

Colleen from SurfMerchants LLC

Overall great for managing our project - a bit lacking in search

It helps our team manage what features we're working on and what we would like to build in the future.

Pros

We use Favro to manage one product with a small team, having made the switch from Trello when that product couldn't handle our card volume. It's good as organizational software goes. It's nice that you can link cards together. The ability to have multiple boards and backlogs within the space, and to categorize cards within a backlog, are major selling points over Trello.

Cons

It's very difficult to find cards. In Trello you can just do a search and it'll find you cards that have your search terms anywhere. In Favro you have to do an advanced search and look for your search team in individual fields (title, description, etc). This has definitely led to some resentment within our team because it's difficult to track things down.

Jonathan from u&i smarthome OHG

Great software! Highly recommendable for any business!

Our overall experience is very positive. We are extremely satisfied with the system, as we use it to both manage our day-to-day tasks and our various projects - both client projects and internal projects. We use a mix of agile and waterfall methodology when planning and managing our projects and the possibility to create a project plan (tree view) and have a corresponding board next it, is one of our favorite features!

Pros

The flexibility of being able to set up multiple collections with boards and lists (even project plans). It makes a mix of conventional project management methods (waterfall) and agile methodology work in one software. Furthermore the reports which can be created out of the software bring even more value to managing the business with Favro.

Cons

One thing that is missing for our organization is the possiblity to sort the cards when looking at "Cards assigned to me".

Andrew from DWC Software Ltd. Co.

Industry: Computer Games

We needed to manage the workflow of multiple teams working on a single project.

Managing the progress of multiple teams working on the same project.

Pros

It gave a quick and easy way to create and mange the tasks of different teams, while at the same time being able to have teams collaborate and understand what all the other teams are working. The integration of the other software into Favro was also a benefit since we were already using some of them, and they seamlessly worked into the Favro backend.

Cons

In our line of work we share a lot of large files and it would have been nice if it had something that could have integrated into it that could have handled the large file sharing and also integrated into each individual task.

Andrei from ActivePlatform

Almost perfect project management platform

Pros

I have been using Favro for 3 years. What I like most is that the workflow is configured quickly. It's hard to say at once what functions might be useful in the future, so Favro gives you the opportunity to add new functions to an already running workflow.

Cons

The application for iOS needs to be improved and added the ability to save images. It is also necessary to add the ability to track archived cards (after archiving, they are difficult to find even through a search).

Karel from Costlocker

Very powerful tool bringing the best from Trello and adding exactly what I was missing.

Pros

We can look at our work in any scale we want and keep everything connected. It is possible to both comprehensively present high-level roadmap to the stakeholders and keeps the tiny tasks for the development team in the same app. This is huge in terms of sustainability and maintenance of our work. The tool is incredibly flexible and I'm still trying to get the best from it.

Cons

Sometimes Favro can be overwhelming. Just today I was creating a huge WBS and I was scared I am missing something since the project tree hierarchy is missing some kind of visual cues to prevent accidents (like more group spacing). Favro is a little bit slow I get a feeling like an app is not running super smoothly like Trello for example and the lag disturbs me a bit. More problematic, however, is the fact that it sometimes hangs up on me altogether I cannot scroll in the backlog for example and need to reload the page. But my biggest trouble is with card moving when I want to move or add a card to a board or backlog, there is no indication of the collection name and my backlogs and boards are usually simply called "Backlog" and "Board". I understand that this can be considered a feature more than a bug since the magic of Favro is based on the fact that a board or a backlog can live in multiple places, but still, the collection is my main workspace and my it helps me navigate. This leads to manual card manipulation using a good old mouse. Which is fine until you need to move card between collections.

Great enhancement to Trello-style Kanban with some unpolished edges

It's a positive experience and so far I've used it for two projects I manage (invited 20+ co-workers to join). I hope the integration with other tools especially JIRA are even more thorough (it's functional right now, but not to a point I can just rely on that without manual touches)

Pros

Features. Features. Features. It's fully packed with features I dreamed of in Trello and now all available and even better. The visual style is appealing and the product itself is solid

Cons

There're some rough edges in how the web app is loaded in the browser. For large boards it takes a long pause, sometimes so long that I wonder if the board is empty. The pricing is on the expensive side. Lack of a personal / individual plan is also unfortunate so I can't use that for both professional and personal projects.

Julia from EazyStock

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Intuitive and powerful tool for team and cross team collaboration

Better team collaboration and less admin time.

Pros

Favro is fast, intuitive and easy to use which means the team is actually using it! Other project management solutions I've used have ended up taking too much admin time. Favro also gives a really great overview when collaborating across teams and the filtering and search functionalities are working great, making sure you always see the cards that you are interested in.

Cons

There are still some features and integrations that I think are missing.. But the development seems to go pretty fast and I'm sure they'll come sooner or later.

Nataly from Sigma Ukraine

Convenient project management

Pros

The service supports the joint work of several people and in this it significantly benefits the competition. This is convenient when there are several accountants working on one project in our state in parallel. All the necessary functionality for project management is present: you can make reports, evaluate and much more and all this is done easily and quickly, just a few mouse clicks. In general, the application helps us save time, and accordingly, money.

Cons

Unfortunately, there is no Russian localization in the application. In addition, Favro exists exclusively in the web version (although today it is already considered the norm) and because of this, in convenience of use is inferior to its competitors.

Brian from Rozilo, Inc.

Favro - The True All-in-one Project Management tool

Favro is a truly collaborative tool. The tool we used previously claimed to be collaborative, and I even thought it was, but after moving to Favro I'm blown away by the ease with which tickets move from one department to the next, with everyone seeing the full history of the work done on that particular issue. It's brought a lot of transparency and (at the risk of over-using this word...) collaboration to our team.

Pros

The best thing about Favro is the flexibility. No matter what kind of processes you're managing, you'll find a way to do it in Favro. Other apps I've used force you to follow a certain flow; they are, in other words, opinionated. Favro isn't. While it may take you some time to adjust to this tool if you're moving to it from another tool, BE PATIENT BECAUSE IT WILL DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT.

Cons

My complaints about Favro are all trivial. For example, my primary complaint is that the software does not display filenames for attachments. I'd like it to show filenames because we like to refer each other to specific attachments (screenshots, mockups, etc.), which is difficult when you can't refer to them by filename. See? Pretty trivial.

Nathan from Harmonix Music Systems

Industry: Computer Games

A great, intuitive tool for tracking tasks and monitoring project process.

Good, collective high-level alignment for our project. More team involvement in the production process.

Pros

The intuitiveness and flexibility of Favro's boards makes it one of the easiest production tools to use for high-level planning and execution. The visual design also makes it more appealing to use for most creative-minded folks.

Cons

The same flexibility that is great in some situations works against Favro in other situations. Templatizing for work flows and bug tracking is not as easy to do in Favro currently. It is very pricey, especially if you would like to try it out for personal use.

Adam from Lockwood Publishing

Favro is a great tool and very easy to use.

It makes our daily tasks much more managable. Especially the ones with multiple users working on the same project.

Pros

I love the way cards can be shared across multiple boards. This makes our business tasks much easier to manage as different departments have different access levels for each board. The ability to add media files is also a fantastic feature.

Cons

We used to use Hansoft before the switch over. I feel Favro is lacking a decent burndown feature. The option to just show the title of a card would be really helpful. With the ability to maximise the full card if you are working on a project.

Vincentas from Airtame

Industry: Wireless

Trello on Steroids

Pros

More powerful project management tool then trello The fact that you can link cards across different projects Multiple possibilities to customize and integrate

Cons

We tried to use in a way it was not supposed to be used. After all nuances were aired out - Favro became useful and convenient

Christopher from Inform People

Very good, when I did report a bug on the calendar feature it was fixed within 48 hours

Increased productivity, single point for different disciplines to collaborate and more functionality than trello (where we was currently using 2 separate systems for client management and development)

Pros

Easy to use and easy to work with our small team Being able to plan out projects in backlog and then split actionable items in to weeks within boards has made a real difference to our productivity

Cons

We manage all our clients in a single collection (with work divided between two people) This is great and easy to use, but if we want to export a timeline for a particular client we need to remove members from the tasks not associated with the particular client. It would be great if we could filter the timeline view on a single backlog within a collection

Trello on steroids

It’s something my whole job is built on. Can’t live without it.

Pros

I love this software. It provides the structure for my scrum team and yet is flexible like Trello. The boards within our account all share a common incremental numbering system so we can refer to cards and have a logical link to them we can share with people outside the company.

Cons

I don’t like that you have to click to save some items and hitting enter on the keyboard works other times. It’s not consistent. But the staff are quick to answer questions and add new items to their bug list.

Kirill from Livatek

Try this tool instead of Trello or JIRA

Really Great App! I used it on mobile with notifications and on Desktop where functionality of it is really rich. This tool is much faster, easier and more flexible than JIRA and much more powerful than Trello (especially multiple boards and backlogs). Also it fits to Software development projects, i guess it fits for any types of project: enterprise or personal or small teams startups. Definitely worth evaluation. P.S ( and it's very flexible - you can create your own rules :-) )

Pros

no limitations for number of users or objects in the app, multiple boards

Cons

more core features, hierarchy tree in backlog

Michael from WildMoka

A stable, daily companion at work

Fast issue creation and a nice boards. Helps organize the workflow and have a quick overview of the state of development.

Pros

It's fast and easy to use. Since it seems to have been developed in Meteor, everything is synced up quickly. There haven't been any major bugs so it's a very stable product.

Cons

It's sorely lacking a mobile app that's compatible with most common android versions. It doesn't do anything super special, so a webview should do the trick. At the moment, a JS-API would be really awesome, since it's bothersome to write hosted plugins. Trello has a functional JS-API.

Himanshu from Platform28 LLC

I am very happy with Favro after trying a lot of other applications.

Hi Team, Favro definitely has been very helpful in keeping track of our projects and tasks. It can do some improvements like when someone minimizes a row, it should keep track of the last working section and not scroll to something which I have experienced multiple times. Secondly an option to enable a scroll to the row ( which can be enabled by user so if his OS is detecting the row size and then enabling scroll and not showing in case he is using non standard mouse ) Let me know if you have questions, feel free to reach me at my contact information below.

Pros

Ease to use, drag and drop of cards, tasklists... there are so many features which are very handy for organizing project elements.

Cons

Sometimes when user has to use lower screensize / resolution his option to scroll across the row goes away ( could be due to non standard mouse ). When you expand a section and then work on its cards and then minimize it, its location changes to some other place and then you have to find and scroll back to next item, this wastes a lot of user time, it would be helpful if the location of minimized item stays the same so he can just expand the next row and go over it.

Juan Carlos from Nebula

Industry: Program Development

I think this software will give you a powerful tool to help your company gets the correct way

I got a helper to organize my daily work. Also, my team is better organized and communicated.

Pros

I like the way to organize tasks. Also, the communications between the users who are involved in the tasks. I think it's very flexible when you want to order your daily work, you can make cards or just a backlog. Finally, there are a lot of custom fields you can add to the cards in order to help understand the work.

Cons

I think it hasn't a good tutorial to start using the tool. Also, the backlog should be more flexible in order to make some backlog childs.

Favro Provides Synergy with My Team

Pros

My job involves working with other people on specific projects. Since we are occupied with other things besides our projects, we all need to set time to find a day to meet and just discuss our projects. I prefer to have a virtual whiteboard which allows us to post all our ideas and jot down notes on tasks needed. Favro software gives us a powerful synergy because we are engaged and focused. We are able to get the work done faster because of the features and service this software provides which means we can tackle more projects in the future.

Cons

When there are a lot of people using the program, it tends to run slower than usual. This needs to be improved because we use this program for our daily tasks.

Fredrik from IVAR Stockholm AB

Small production team loving Favro

It's been helping our productivity. We have managed to get everything from our production workflow to our sales to be in a very good order. Great piece of software!

Pros

For a team under five persons Favro is super cheap. We've tried them all (Asana, Trello etc) and none of them has fit us. With favro we are finally getting a tool we use daily without it feeling like it takes up too much time. All of us enjoy using it and have found a great way of managing our time and projects through Favro.

Cons

We really wish there was a better overview of a calender. That way you could set tasks/cards and see your own personal calendar of what has to be done, but also see what your team is working on and deadlines.

Carlos from C.A. Metro de Caracas

Communicate, plan, collaborate, all in one platform

We managed to become the perfect option to engage all the work team in a common goal, the fulfillment of projects in record time and with favorable results, motivates team members to be better every day in their different areas of work

Pros

Friendly platform to work, it is flexible and has a lot of potential, it allows you to follow up the projects, you can list the tasks of the projects on cards and organize them according to the priority of each one and be aware of the status of each

Cons

It would be excellent if it is possible to identify with colors or with some character that highlights errors or details in order to eliminate them once they have been corrected during the execution of the project.

Surath from Unity Technologies

Industry: Computer Games

Great PM Tool which addresses so many issues which others out there don't!

We moved to Favro after all the bottlenecks we faced with Trello. Few reasons: - ability to view multiple boards in the same view - a nice and tidy TODO list per user (no need to go through zillion tickets to figure out what I should do next and what is the prio for the next ticket) - high level reporting Without these features, Trello had become unusable for our use cases. We have great faith in Hansoft as a company and we believe they will take Favro to be the next balanced PM tool which suits both lightweight as well as heavyweight process oriented teams. Customer support/success peeps have been so great that we can't really complain about anything there. They have worked at lightning speed to resolve feature requests, bug fixes and on-boarding! Big thanks to Favro team and all the best for the future release! Keep up the great work.

Stephanie from Melt Design

More detailed than Trello

Much better than Trello and more organised. Good to have people on chat support

Pros

We use Favro mostly for the detailed time tracking software - to push out reports at the end of each working week.

Cons

It would be good to have collapsable rows in each collection to make the board more compact. We are making new collections per project as we like the collapsable lanes. Sometimes when we have finished with a project we want to move it all under one collection like an older archived list but obviously, can't put a collection in a collection. It would also be useful to put the cards into a scroll list like Trello. As the pages become very long to get to the bottom when there are a lot of cards on one list. Another useful feature would be to add 'cost' onto the card, as well as estimation and time sheet. Trello also had the option to search for all boards in the top right. I can only search for another board or collection when on a collection. If I am on a singular board, I can't get use the search feature.