• icon"The phone version is fine but and the computer version is easy to use, too."
  • icon"Free Conference Call is a great solution for small businesses wanting an easy, affordable option for web based conference calling. The Outlook add-in makes scheduling a conference call quick and easy."
  • icon"This service is so easy to set up and is reliable if you do not have a paid subscription to another service."
  • icon"Since COVID we have had problems getting thru to system. Also when participants drop off it beeps and cuts out for a few seconds."
  • icon"Sometimes drops callers and they have trouble returning to the conference call. That can be frustrating for our customers."
  • icon"However, if someone has the phone number they can call into your call. Secondly, they have changed our phone line without notification which causes a temporary disruption."

All FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

Bernhard

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

It works great and I use it as my back-up system

Néstor

One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform

Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

Pros

First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

Cons

This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

Reasons for choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

I´ve had a few issues when using Zoom that I´ve never experienced when using FreeConferenceCall. (lost connections, issues to access meetings...) Plus: I´ve found it easier to use than Zoom

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at support@freeconferencecall.com.

Replied September 2019

Josh

Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution

All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

Cons

The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

Reasons for choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

Both of these services offered more features but, as I mentioned above, they were pricey and we had more technical issues than we wanted. For a small team with employees/collaborators of varying experience with technology, that ease of use was vital.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

Replied October 2019

Christopher

Industry: International Trade and Development

November 2022

Best free online conference meeting software

I have had the best experience here. For the passed 4 years i have never thought of changing for another software.

Pros

The best and most important thing about this sofware is that it is totally free to use. Apart from that, I always make around 2hours of conference meetings without any interference and they allow me to record all my meetings for free. I also like the fact that they give us a free dial in number to use for a specific country for inviting people into the meeting. There is a new feature on the software that allows us to upload our own videos and broadcast them to different platforms. I think that is one of the best features because you dont have to go out of the software and search for third parties to broadcast your stuff. Another good feature is the one that allows us to share the white screen. For people with educational purposes, this is the feature that will best work on their interest and make their work very professional.

Cons

One problem i encountered is that i can not download my recording offline for free. And again, you can not change through different themes. they only have one theme.

Andrea

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Ok as a free option

I started out with FCC because it was free and seemingly easy to use but switched to a more commonly used option after experiencing some quality issues and other minor concerns. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to do an occasional meeting who doesn't necessarily need a subscription for more regular use.

Pros

Able to facilitate a large conference via video with people all over the state. Attendees didn't need to download anything - just follow a link.

Cons

Quality isn't the best but it is free. It's a weird thing to say but I don't like the name...It's almost embarrassing to invites someone to a professional meeting via "freeconferencecall.com" We ended us switching to a different platform that was more commonly used and easy to schedule. FCC uses one link for every single meeting which is also a little odd. I like being able to schedule a meeting for a specific time and invite people to that meeting and allow them to be able to quickly save the meeting to their calendar - FCC doesn't seem to have an easy way of doing this.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello Andrea, thank you for reviewing our service! If the name does not bold well for you, we do offer a premium platform specifically designed for our business professional users. Please visit www.Startmeeting.com to learn more!

Replied October 2020

Goran

Industry: Wholesale

August 2022

Great Software at a good price

It was positive - we used it for a few years until we needed more functionality that FCC did not offer.

Pros

The two things that I loved most about FreeConferenceCall is the great pricing and the ease of use functionality. It was great for the small business and it worked great.

Cons

What I liked least was that it did not have some of the features the other major competitors offered.

Muhammad

A Technology for Not Tech Savy

It made it easy for me and my Board members and probably many others who were struggling with the complexities of the alternatives.

Pros

Due to the pandemic we have switched all our on-site meetings to virtual and phone conference call meetings. Fact that i am managing around 20 communities and deal with different Board members out of which some are tech save and some are not at all. For those who were good have started using the alternative paid services lime Zoom and Go To The Meeting but i was dealing with sone Board members who couldnt schedule their meetings using these complex softwares, i came across freeconferencecall and have tested it before offering it to my clients, i would say this is the most easy and convenient conference calling software for Board or any other meetings for peoppe with less or no technical expertise.

Cons

Except for a lack of live technical support i dont see any cons.

Reasons for switching to FreeConferenceCall.com

As mentioned above some Board members with less technical knowledge couldn't schedule their meetings on Zoom.

Richelle Marting

Great conference solution for small businesses

With spotty cell phone service, I needed a web-based solution that would allow me to easily schedule meetings that could accommodate multiple attendees through Outlook and freeconferencecall.com has been the perfect solution for those needs.

Pros

Free Conference Call is a great solution for small businesses wanting an easy, affordable option for web based conference calling. The Outlook add-in makes scheduling a conference call quick and easy. It even offers a mobile app to schedule and join calls on the go.

Cons

Some larger organizations' firewalls occasionally block the freeconferencecall.com plug-in from working correctly. Other than this snag, I have not had any issues with the conference call software.

Reasons for choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

Freeconferencecall.com doesn't impose call limits on its free solution and has all the features I would want or need from any other platform for the volume and frequency I use the solution. It's been perfect.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for rating our service Richelle! We are happy to read about your wonderful experience with us. If you ever encounter any issues whatsoever, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

Replied November 2020

Bronte

Easy and Free!

Pros

I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

Cons

I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

Reasons for switching to FreeConferenceCall.com

Join.me started requiring paid accounts for every user, and it seemed a little expensive.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Replied August 2019

October 2022

Very clear and easy to use

Very impeccable clarity in both voice and video

Pros

during the call it is easy to pick out the intended recipient of a chat message or choose everyone as need arises. I am always surprised at the audio and video clarity even with shaky internet, FCC holds up very well. I like it very much.

Cons

Not anything I can really say is lacking. I am happy with FCC especially being a free platform.

Reasons for switching to FreeConferenceCall.com

FCC is free and accommodates more people.

Leonard

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

October 2022

Freeconferencecall review

Simply great

Pros

Easy to install, and not very difficult to locate on the app store.

Cons

Nothing. Great software that should be used by many that want to work easier and more effective.

Patricia

Great software lot of value for your money PLUS: very generous free option

Easy to use, participants don’t have to download anything to join the meeting.

Pros

that it has no limitations as of length of meeting. it´s easy to use

Cons

At the beginning the announcements were quite annoying (whenever you mute/unmute someone, when someone enters or leaves the call...) until I found out what box to check to omit the announcements

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for reviewing our service Patricia, we truly appreciate it! Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for users to connect to conference calls so it makes us happy to read that this was the case for you and your participants.

Replied May 2021

March 2022

A functional and noble software.

There is a lot goodabout this software that can be explored to give the best online meeting experience.

Pros

Free Conference Call both a web and phone application is the most functional virtual conferencing platform with a great host of features accessible at no cost. I have used it multiple times to host long duration meetings with close to 1000 users. As a giveback to all its functionalities, one can opt to make some donations that go to charities. I find this quite noble.

Cons

There is little to complain about. However, the looped jazzy music that plays before any other persons joins the meeting can be irritating. To stop it, I play back some audio via the broadcaster.

No time limitations in Free Conference Call

Response from CarrierX

Thank you for taking time to review our service. You can purchase the Custom Hold Music feature. Thus will allow you to upload any song, message, or file you would like play for your participants when you put the line on hold.

Replied April 2022

Feigie

3-4 years of using this software

After using multiple diff conference call software for our global teams and global clients, we started using FreeConferenceCall a few years back and never looked back! Thanks to this software, we have a great product that we are very happy with.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. We use this successfully for dispersed remote teams across diff continents. It's simple and easy, and we don't encounter connection trouble. The custom unique phone number for incoming calls also makes it so convenient. Very convenient Desktop and iPhone app - really makes it very easy to use, streamlined to my workflow, and non-disruptive. The team at FreeConferenceCalls is personable and care about their users.

Cons

I honestly have not compared it to other software since I started using FreeConferenceCall a few years ago. I don't have any negative feedback . Also their team is amazing and they are always open to suggestions.

Reasons for choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

We originally just tried it, based on a recommendation from one of our partners. Once we implemented and setup and started really using the system heavily, did we really become fans and stay with FreeConferenceCalls.

Reasons for switching to FreeConferenceCall.com

Many of the older platforms were proving more complex and less user friendly. We used a few different ones over the years, but were never completely happy with any of them; either due to lacking desktop extensions, phone apps, unique phone numbers etc.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello Feigie, thank you so much for taking time to review our service. We are incredibly thrilled to read your experience has been wonderful! We will continue to strive to provide a world class service you and your company can be proud to use!

Replied July 2020

Dawn

I Wish It Really Was FREE

The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Pros

FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Cons

The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

Reasons for choosing FreeConferenceCall.com

We chose FreeConferenceCall.com because it was advertised as an ideal option since our nonprofit is just starting out. It gives us flexibility and does not hurt our pocketbook.

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at support@freeconferencecall.com so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

Replied August 2019

Brooke

My go to

I love it. I'm sticking with it as long as it's free for me.

Pros

It's FREE! This is my favorite conference call/screen sharing software. It is always free and just works.

Cons

If I have to have a con, I think having the word "free" in the company name sounds a little off-putting. I don't want my customers to think I'm cheap, but this software really does work!

It's FREE!

It's FREE!

Response from Free Conferencing Corporation

Hello Brooke, we are thrilled to read you are enjoying our service, thank you for trusting us with your conferencing needs! We do offer a paid feature that will bypass our company greeting that prompts users they are dialing into FreeConferenceCall.com. You will need to add our ONE number feature ($3.95/month), which will provide you with a private number. An additional incentive is that our private numbers do not require users to enter an access code to connect to your conference line.

Replied September 2020