• Pros

• "It is easy to use and has been a good tool for my team"

• "It works really well with the Adobe Suite and our clients have been able to use it without issue."

• "It is an easy program to use and mostly reliable. Most of the staff have been able to handle it... "

• Cons

• "I still haven't been able to use the text edit function properly. We just use the comment tools. There are glitches sometimes where the routing people disappear. "

• "We've had some conflicts with the Text editing functionality and another plug in we use that makes it not tase useful that we had initially thought it would be."

• "The user management is a bit fiddly and you feel like you're having to work around it to make a good agency workflow (without running up big costs). "

Browse GoProof Reviews

Sarah from DecoPac

Right out of Creative Cloud and into reviewers hands

The ease of use for everyone who touches GoProof is a huge benefit. Also, we're making fewer errors, if there's a comment, it's easy for us to see what's been addressed and what has not.

Pros

I love that our creators can push their work directly from the Creative Cloud software to their reviewers and access their proofs in the software, no need to toggle to a different program to read the needed changes. Our reviewers love the easy commenting tools and that they can review projects where ever they are.

Cons

For big files, publishing the proof can lag. Sometimes, my users wonder if it stalled, but if they're patient, it always goes through.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

Ease of use and price were the biggest considerations.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied August 2019

Thanks Sarah, we're glad you like it! And we're working hard every day to make it even better!

Laura from Royal LePage Atlantic

GoProof Review

I really do enjoy using GoProof and it has made our proofing and editing experience with our clients much more efficient then emailing back and fourth.

Pros

I really love that it works right in our Indesign, other competitors we have looked at make you upload your proofs to an online platform every time. I also like that you can send reminders, and it's super helpful that Clients are able to attach documents, photos, etc. to their edits.

Cons

The app doesn't always show the Client the most up to date version of the proof. We aren't always made aware if there is a glitch in the program and the proof doesn't get sent through. There is no way for us to edit a Clients email address, the resolution we found for this is to edit the client and re-add them, this isn't the easiest resolution.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

Because we could use it directly in Indesign.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Laura. Feel free contact our Customer Success Team to discuss versioning and we'll dive in!

Andrew from Moon Valley Nurseries

Web Platform Ok, App Needs Work

We operate 30+ retail locations in four states with each store having a separate manager that we rely on to review our weekly, bi-weekly and monthly print advertisements. GoProof provides us an easy-to-use, central platform that allows us to efficiently communicate, collaborate and share creative that would otherwise have to be distributed via email.

Pros

The tool helps to keep our proofs organized by client and/or project type and it is very easy to use.

Cons

One gripe we get all the time is that the app doesn't refresh when a revised proof is uploaded. This could be user error and/or just part of our situation, as many of our project stakeholders are working away from the office and w/out a wifi connection. I also wish there was a check box of some sort next to each comment so edits can be marked completed once they've been made. As of right now, it seems the only way to ensure something has been done is to leave a comment.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback Andrew! The great news is you can check off edits as you do them. Here's how you do it https://www.goproof.net/adobe-creative-cloud-designers-can-mark-requested-changes-as-done-or-not-done-and-give-reasons-why/

Candie from Capstone

Overall very pleased with the product. Wish it had more customizations but I understand this is still a small company and hopefully those will happen later.

Pros

How easy it is to send clients design proofs without the extra emails in between. All comments and revisions are handled directly in InDesign.

Cons

It loads slowly - and sometimes you have to restart the Extension within your programs.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

GoProof is very straight forward whereas Wrike seemed to have quite a learning curve. Lots to figure out.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great review Candie! We're working hard to keep improving speed and stability. Please contact our Customer Success Team if you have specific cases.

Holly from SfN

I really like GoProof. The customer service is excellent so any problems are QUICKLY fixed.

Pros

Our review system is so much more efficient now.

Cons

There a few bugs here and there but nothing that would deter me from not wanting to use it. We have had a major issue of files being deleted but seems to be fixed with a work around. Not exactly perfect.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

GP worked for what we needed and was a better price.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

That's awesome Holly, thank you! We're so pleased to hear how GoProof has improved your efficiency. Our Customer Success Team is always here to help!

Alison from PICPA

In-House Design Team Uses Daily

Overall, we've found our work flow has become more efficient since integrating GoProof. Designers find they can move through edits quicker with more clarity and project managers feel more in control of the review process. All updates to the program that have been released are helpful and add even more features. I'm looking forward to see what is coming next!

Pros

The integration between my Adobe programs and GoProof is extremely helpful. It's easier to move through changes and send new drafts because GoProof is right within my program. I like the fact that we can have four paid users, but anyone can interact with GoProof without needing a login or paid account. It's allowed us to quickly incorrporate GoProof into our daily work flow for the entire company, no huge training sessions or learning curves. The collaborators and history tabs put control in the project manager's hands for adding reviewers and vetting all comments. Our designers are not relied upon for moving projects to all reviewers any longer. We're finding projects move much faster. I love that you can set deadlines for each draft and "nudge" a reviewer if they haven't completed their review. I love that we can retain our proofs within the system once it's signed-off. I've occasionally had to revisit a comment on a proof after the printing of a project. That security is invaluable.

Cons

The address book isn't shared so email addresses sometimes have to be retyped even if they have been on other reviews. After a year of working, the system has populated more thoroughly but the begin was frustrating. There are a lot of nice features that I had to find on my own just from using GoProof, like the ability to put a proof back into review. In-house design teams may find the project structure confusing. Since we don't have clients, we needed to find a way to match GoProof's team and project nesting to our company structure. There are weird UX frustrations. For example, when in a proof window, you have to click an X in the top right corner to return to the dashboard screen. Why not just a return link? The "insights" screen seems to only be helpful if you take it upon yourself to track time. I would love for this to have more data about time spent in proofs, number of comments a day, average time to complete a proof, etc. As the admin, I'd like to see on my dashboard an activity breakdown by user and by team/client. My dashboard isn't very helpful and isn't customizable to my needs. The mobile experience is VERY poor. A user shouldn't have to sign in on mobile if they don't have to sign in via desktop. Because it's so uncomfortable to use, all reviewers will only use a computer to view a proof, making the flexibility of GoProof not as great as I had though when the purchase was made.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for all your amazing feedback Alison and for choosing GoProof! Your comments are hugely valuable. Our Customer Success Team will be in touch to dive deeper!

Janice from PrintGiant LLC

Industry: Printing

Good proofing software, but not without some flaws.

I really like GoProof, but I think there are a few things that could be different to make it optimal. In my case, my customers are my graphic design clients— so the people using GoProof with me are lawyers, chefs, eye doctors, etc... They find the software intimidating at first. I think there may be ways to make the interface more appealing and more intuitive (for example, I can tell them to "SIGN OFF" a million times, and they will click "FINISHED" or "COMPLETED"). Then from our end, I think some features should be more easily available— for example, Archive. It should be a main link on the dashboard to go right to archiving projects, also, a mass-archive feature.

Pros

• Get reviews from clients in the proof. • I think the annotation tools are robust. • When customers get use to using it, they like it. • I like that it allows customers to issue an "official" approval or rejection.

Cons

• Too many pages/tabs to do one thing. • Interface views look confusing (I with there was a small preview in "list view" • I don't know what it is, but ALL of my customers reply to the proof email with feedback (which we have as a DO NOT REPLY). I think customers find the software intimidating, and I don't know how to make them feel more comfortable using it. • The difference between "SIGN OFF" "COMPLETED" and "FINISHED" throws off customers. There should be a way to toggle this off, so "SIGN OFF" is the only option. • The steps to "archive" projects should be easier. I dislike having to click through 3+ pages to do a task that should be easily available from the dashboard (maybe just a mass-archive button)

PageProof, GoVisually, Aproove, CageApp, Ashore

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great feedback Janice! We'd love to talk through the specific collaborator roles, responsibilities and actions and see if we can simplify the approval process further for you.

Sean from Highway 85 Creative

Great proofing software, with a few flaws.

Does what its supposed to do great ... proofing is easy and convenient. Fix these issues, and it would be the best piece of software I pay for ... I would give it 10 stars and would recommend it to anyone who would listen.

Pros

It is very easy to use, it makes the approval process quick and easy. The software team continues to update it regularly. Clients tend to understand the software quickly and use a good number of the available features.

Cons

I have two complaints with this software (which I have brought up to their team multiple times and has yet to be fixed). First, is that you need to make a comment in order to unlock the request for changes. I have a lot of clients who just email me changes instead of putting them in through the software, so I have to go in and put some random comment like "changes needed" just so I can then request changes to the proof. Second and more annoying to me, is that you need to request changes in the first place, you should just be able to upload a new version by pressing upload new version and just bypassing the need for comments and change requested to be pressed. Both of these issues also email the client at every step, so the client receives at least two extra emails that could be prevented, and the first email which just says that changes have been requested sometimes confuses the client and they email me right away asking why I just resent them their old version ... which then prompts another unnecessary email where I have to explain that its just an email requesting changes. If they could fix these two problems, then the software would be perfect.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

I hated them all until I found GoProof ... for how we use the software it was an easy decision.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the awesome review Sean. We're working hard on your great feature requests to see if we can get them into our development cycle.

Dane from Full Draw Designs

Great Product!

Time is the biggest benefit I've found with GoProof. I'm not wasting time on the phone with customers trying to understand what they want. With this proofing system I'm able to see exactly what they want, where they want it and can quickly make those edits and return a proof in record time.

Pros

My customers love how quick GoProof makes the proofing process. We've saved time and money by using this product. Before using GoProof we would spend a lot of time on the phone discussing changes and explaining where the changes needed to be made. With GoProof, it's a quick easy process and I can see exactly what changes they want made and where to make them.

Cons

It seems to be a bit glitchy when I'm moving between my desktop and laptop. If I've already sent a proof from my desktop, and then I leave the office and changes come back that need to be made, if I make the changes on my laptop and resend the proof....it confuses GoProof. Also, a huge let down was the fact that I can't get push-notifications on my cellphone through the app. Despite customer service trying to help me....it wouldn't work. The best they could tell me was that it "should be working"

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

It works fairly well with the Adobe software

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Fantastic to hear how much time and money you are saving Dane! Thanks for the review and we'll continue to investigate your comments.

Christina from In2 Creative Ltd.

Industry: Graphic Design

Great Proofing System on User End - still some simplifying required on client end

I love it! It has helped me streamline my graphics proofing process. I no-longer have to take my file into another file to create a low-res, watermarked PDF. I just click the client's name, and submit the artwork to their email - all from withing CC.

Pros

As a Designer, I love this product. It works as a plug-in to the Creative Suite - so when I'm finish a design or edit, I can easily send the project to the client... and when it's been reviewed, I can see their requested markups.

Cons

The only think I don't like (right now 'cause I know you will improve it further) is the fact that customers have difficulty understanding what is happening, and so I have to instead email them screen captures of the artwork for review instead. My customers tend to be people who know their craft inside out, but don't know the digital design world. It becomes overwhelming for them. I get emails from a few asking why they have to sign up, etc. Please find a way to make the end-user experience even more streamlined so its a simple as them looking right at the file from the link and no other confusing messaging.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

I didn't look at anyone else 'cause when I read the description of your service, I was sure it would work out great.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Christina for the amazing feedback! The good news is there are ways to simplify the collaborator experience, such as allowing them to see work and sign it off directly from the notification email. We'd love to show you!

Steven from HealthMyne

Great Simple Software

I've thoroughly enjoyed working with this software. I love being able to access it from anywhere. Even some of my less than technologically advanced co-workers have been able to grasp how to use it. its been a lifesaver.

Pros

Easy to upload and share with team members. Love the integration app for all the different adobe software I use. How Easy it is to create new notes and share them with the whole team or with specific team members.

Cons

No way to check off changes as you are making them. If a coworker makes suggestions, there is no way to mark a comment as done. The only way to mark it as done is after the changes have been made and you have uploaded a new file. Then you can mark the previous version comment as done. The interface can be a bit clunky at times. Some times it logs me in as someone else in my company and I have to log out and log back in to get back to my view.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks Steven, glad you love the Adobe integration! The great news is you can check off changes as you do them right inside the Adobe extension. Here's how you do it https://www.goproof.net/adobe-creative-cloud-designers-can-mark-requested-changes-as-done-or-not-done-and-give-reasons-why/

Heather from NAtional Business Furniture

Industry: Furniture

GoProof for Creative workflow

Great product, does what it promises, is easy to implement and use, intuitive interface for proofers and Indesign users. We had a few hiccups with the Text edit functionality but overall it has had a very positive impact on our proofing workflow and cut costs for us enabling us to move to an almost completely digital proofing workflow from a intensive print and paper routing routine.

Pros

We had experimented with several digital proofing solutions but landed happily with GoProof. The huge advantage is that it integrates so well with Indesign, proofers don't have to have an account and login. It essentially sends a Indesign proof to the proofers and has text edit functionality that can be simply applied by our designers when proof changes are requested. It of course has all the standard other proof mark-ups. It has saved us a lot of time and has many great little efficiency adding functions.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

Indesign integration and proofers not having to have accounts/log ins/licenses. Simple straightforward but with rich functionality.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review and for choosing GoProof, Heather!

David from The Field Museum

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Very helpful When there are many reviewers

It really streamlined our review process. No more sending PDFs to a bunch of editors and loosing track of what version you are working on.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it work directly through Indesign and Illustrator. You don't have to save your document as a PDF and then e-mail it to your reviewers. It does it all seamlessly. Also you send the one proof to your many editor and then they have the ability to send it to all the secondary reviewers so you don't have to do all that work of sending PDFs to a bunch of people and then have to compile all of the edits. All of the edits comeback in one file in Indesign or you can access them from the web when your not at your work computer.

Cons

In the comments from editors interface pages you can't see the name of the file. We work with jobs that have many different complex file names. So it is is easy to forget which file you have open in the web interface. I wish when you were looking at a comment when you used the magnifying tool it would automatically go to the comment you are looking at. It usually does a great job of not making duplicate versions but every know and then a file version will be duplicated and the reviewer won't know which one to review, but this is rare.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great feedback and comments David! We're pleased to say there is a way to see the file name in the web interface. If you click the Proof Status button top-left (it will say 'In Review' for example), it drops down details about the proof, including the file name. Hope that's what you need!

Matthew from ML Accessories

Goproof Review

Very good, its really helped us manage the businesses requirements from the studio.

Pros

It's simple to use, everyone brought into it very quickly. Has previous versions saved, and its adobe plugin with done/not done was a great add-on.

Cons

We add proof checkers in phases, first product/then technical/then grammar. It doesn't seem to like it, and glitches with people not receiving notifications. I wish that we could upload MS Excel/word/ppt files to go proof to get briefing proof checked, then add artworks to the same project, so we can track projects. Also better reporting, total amount of amends of a file would be good, and amendments made by who in reports.

Simplicity

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the great review Matthew! These are awesome comments. We'll investigate each one!

Amy from 92Y

go proof review

even without the text edit function our overall experience is positive.

cost and function.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback Amy! We'll be in touch to help!

Francesca from Society for Neuroscience

Good but has a lot of glitches

Overall it has been a goo experience. Our workflow has gotten faster now that we have GoProof.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Once we switched to reviewing digitally we were worried about if the other departments would be able to use it on their own or if we would need to assist. Everyone has been able to figure it out on their own.

Cons

It has a lot of glitches. It deletes one of my InDesign files about once a month. Luckily customer support turned on the backup, however that doesn't prevent it from deleting my files. There also seems to be a delay from when we upload a proof to when the reviewer gets the email. This can be difficult for time-sensitive projects. Also, not being able to delete users has been an issue (for example, if we spelled someones email wrong, I can't delete them. So we have to remember which one is the correct spelling bc both will still pop up as reviewers).

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Francesca, we're pleased to hear it's intuitive for your colleagues and has sped up your workflow. We'll continue to investigate your comments.

Shawnee from Bidvest Soho

Bidvest Soho Moving Forward

Through our ongoing commitment to service excellence, Bidvest Soho acquired GoProof Enterprise to help streamline our digital proofing service. GoProof has streamlined the workflow process, eliminated PDF and asset file issues and bridged the gap between communication with our clients. Our clients are happy with the system as well : "Lovely system these proofs. First time I encounter this" - our Representative.

Pros

Faster Turnaround time, Release the deadline pressure, An easier path to final sign off, Interactive and accurate feedback, A more enjoyable proofing process, Crystal clear annotations and comments

Cons

The Insights report system needs a bit more work as this function is not that accurate in terms of what we would like to achieve out to the reports system.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for the incredible feedback Shawnee! It's especially great to hear your clients love it too!

David from Portakabin

GoProof review

Generally speaking, its a great tool.

Pros

Purchasing this software meant we could get rid of our antiquated physical bag process. No more chasing proofs around the studio! Good integration with InDesign streamlines the proof process and reduces the need to PDF. It's been especially useful for our European colleagues and it's meant all comments and markup are now consistent.

Cons

It took a while to figure out best practice for roles and responsibilities. Some users were frustrated by being locked out of proofs they wanted to review when another gatekeeper had already signed a job off.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

Good price and good reviews. Also, great integration with Adobe products.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks David! Glad you like it. We're here if you want to talk or make suggestions on user roles!

Lou from PrintGiant

Good software

GoProof is good software and it gets the job done. It has a lot of good features that can appeal to a wide variety of uses.

Pros

The software is good overall. Being able to customize the emails that are sent to the client is a plus. Additionally, being able to comment and have discussion in the comment section is very useful.

Cons

The UI is clunky and a lot of actions require too many clicks to accomplish. Proof management and archiving feel archaic and complicated. Non-creatives, like clients, find it a little intimidating and complicated, so they try to avoid using it.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the feedback Lou! We would love to understand more about where we can improve our UI and collaborator engagement. We'll be in touch!

Jason from Brewers Association

GoProof for in house creatives

Reviews are faster and more accurate. The entire team on a review is involved through the process and not as a one-off review with a PDF being passed around.

Pros

Access to reviews by multiple people anytime anywhere they have internet access. Ability to have conversations about the changes and @mention other reviewers.

Cons

The editor functions when we first started did not work properly, but have since been updated to incorporate InCopy to the process. That drastically improved the functionality, but is still experiencing some hiccups. However the GoProof team is very responsive to questions and suggested updates.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

Price, functionality, options and customer care

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Jason, your feedback is invaluable as we push hard to make the editor functions better than ever!

Lan from Eclipse Liquids / CBD Liquid Labs

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Proofing Software for the Future

Overall 80-90 percent of our clients have an easy time using the comments, attaching files and viewing their projects to sign off, which is higher than most. The commenting options also give the client full control over their projects which helps communication over the internet when it comes to designing products for market.

Pros

I like the custom options for sending proofs, being able to see when clients have viewed the proofs and the availability to update all these things on the fly.

Cons

Some less tech savvey clients have a hard time going from their email to the proof, some clients need to have their hand held during the process or to have a sales rep take over completely.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

overall options and control over commenting & price.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Lan! We're always happy to provide training and support to your clients if you think they'd want it. Feel free to ask!

Allison from Regional Health

Proofing made easier

Working in the health care field, we often have many internal clients. This way of proofing is easy and effective. There are a few bugs and how we manage clients is different than an agency, so figuring out the best way to have clients managed is difficult. However, our overall experience is very positive.

Pros

The ability to send proofs to clients without them having to have an account.

Cons

Videos often take longer periods to load, which isn't a huge issue. However, clients get confused when the video isn't loaded and that the play button is a small button in the bottom left corner. Another bug I would like fixed is when adding and removing people to send the proof to. Sometimes the person is stuck onto the proof and it sends the proof to someone I didn't want them to.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the super-clear feedback, Allison! We're glad you're experience is positive and we'll dive into your comments right away.

Ria from Fox Thermal

Streamlined edits

Very good experience.

Pros

I really like that we don't have to fuss with pdfs back and forth anymore. All the edits are in one place and we can see the history of changes really quickly. People who are sending edits can see if someone else has already offered a suggestion for change which reduces the likelihood of duplication and wasted time for reviewers. Also, if a reviewer disagrees with an edit, they can do so in line with the comment and keep the conversation right where everyone can view it. It really helps make the editing process go more smoothly...no matter where you are in the world. Because the proof is browser-based, it can be accessed by reviewers anywhere. This is really such a time-saver.

Cons

It would be nice to add customized proof status names. Right now, there are only a limited default status options available.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

We really appreciate your amazing feedback Ria! It's so good to hear your return on investment from GoProof explained in detail. Thanks so much!

Jenn from National Strength and Conditioning Association

GoProof is a time saver, rather than our team acting as the go-between for the exchange of information on project feedback, GoProof allows everyone to see and comment on each other's feedback — keeping everyone on the same page.

Pros

Straight forward, easy to use, and it allows the reviewers to see each other's comments and discuss. Feedback always seems to be taken into consideration for future improvements, several of which we've seen come through in the year plus we've been using the software.

Cons

Workarounds/extra steps are needed for certain projects, i.e. PowerPoint presentations and HTML.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Jenn for the amazing feedback. Please keep the suggestions coming!

Carrie from Kansas Electric Cooperatives

Industry: Publishing

Saves Time and Improves Accuracy

VERY GOOD! It saves us tons of time, has reduced proofs and improved accuracy of our publications.

Pros

That it integrates with InDesign and we can apply our client's changes directly in the software.

Cons

Occasionally, we've had issues with applying changes. These always seem to happen after hours, for GP staff, so that has caused small delays for us in the past. However, the GoProof team has been very responsive to our needs as soon as they open the next day and they correctsany issues ASAP.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Great to hear, Carrie! Thanks for choosing GoProof!

Thai from Photography Industry

Great but with some limitations on large projects

Our office split and we have proofing staff that relocated to a different building. Prior that finding GoProof, we had relied on paper proofing. But with the move, that no longer made it an option. GoProof has enabled us to send proofs to staff anywhere, and with more precision in markups and functionality.

Pros

Very intuitive online proofing solution. Great for single or small scale projects.

Cons

For large scale projects, file handling can introduce some weird errors when file names are changed to accommodate the project; such as working on a large catalogue and the file names are changed. You may be left at times with different version that doesn't show the whole editing history.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

We appreciate the great review, Thai! And we'll look into those file issues with you right away.

Mike from Imperial Supplies

Mike's GoProof Review

Marketing team uses this to critique and proof. Cleans up process by not having paper proofs sitting on coworker's desks. Very convenient and easy to use. Reduces frustrating part of graphic design to a simple/efficient process. I upload proofs and approve projects all day long and this makes it quick. I would love to be able to update a proof at any point if minor tweaks are made without needing to start another version. I would also like to update deadlines at any point.

Pros

Being able to add collaborators in and out at any point is very convenient. Comments are clear and easy to navigate. Many different type of comment markers are nice. Uploads are quick.

Cons

Project image resolution is very low. When comment markers are close together, it's hard to select the "back" one. Unable to update proofs without starting another version. Not able to update deadlines once a version has been started. Not able to update project names once a version has been started.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Awesome feedback Mike, thanks so much. We'll look into your suggestions right away!

James from Cunning Plan

Excellent Proofing Platform

Overall a very positive experience with the platform.

Cons

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

We're glad you think it's excellent, James! Thanks for choosing GoProof and we'd love to learn more about your user management and agency workflow needs.

Tom from Select First

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Serves our needs well

Pros

Full integration with Adobe was my original reason for signing on with GoProof and the ability to track versions and revisions is key to making sure I keep myself out of trouble. The deadlines and nudge feature are also great to give clients a much needed push to review the copy.

Cons

A more fluid integration with iOS devices would be a boon as many of my clients look at copy in the evenings from their iPad. That said, it's a minor thing in an otherwise highly useful piece of software.

Cost and Adobe integration

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback Tom, glad you like the Adobe Creative Cloud integration which gets deeper every release!

Cynthia from Royal LePage Atlantic

Very efficient for clients to express edits

GoProof has made it much easier to communicate with clients and has removed a lot of the unnecessary bath and forth over email. Clients can show us exactly what they want changed with the click of a button!

Pros

That the client can comment anywhere with any tool to make edits. I like that they can attach photos/docs right in the program!

Cons

That you cannot reply to comments after the proof has been "signed off on" or when "changes has been requested"

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

The different tools available were beneficial and the each of communication with clients was a seller!

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Cynthia! We'll be in touch to talk about your comments!

Danielle from Mail it Direct

GoProof is great!

Overall the things that I don't really like a just small issues. I really like this product and like that the developers are always making changes to introduce new awesome features or things to just make the product better. My boss asked if we should try switching and I said no way!

Pros

I like how easy it is to create a new proof and how clear it is about what stage the proof is in.

Cons

Clients seem to get confused about how to sign off. They tend to click finish review instead of sign off. Sometimes if they have changes they don't always click Request Changes and then I am not able to upload a new proof until that is done. I wish I could just upload the proof with or without that being selected Also, I wish there could be default text for the email that goes to our customers when there is a new proof. I don't like that I have to write the same thing over and over.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Danielle, that's awesome! You'll be pleased to know there are resolutions to all the small issues you have mentioned. We'll be in touch!

Mitchell from Cello Signal

Faster workflow and great customer service

Overall our teams experience with GoProof has been great, we've had a few hick-ups but their customer service team are great at resolving these issues, quick.

Pros

GoProof has allowed our creative and management teams to work in a more unified and consistent workflow. In turn this has sped up our project delivery time to our clients.

Cons

I feel there are a few app interface tweaks that could be made to make it easier for the user to navigate and use. One would be allowing the user to download multiple proof PDFs at once.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks Mitchell, we really appreciate it. And a great suggestion!

RAJU from KHURANA BRANDING & COMMUNICATION

Awesome experience

Online correction on phone & history of suggested correction by client--solved.

Pros

Comments section. History of correction.

Cons

Deadline. The set deadline is not seen while posting 2nd proof onward

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for choosing GoProof and for the awesome review Raju!

Jennifer from UserTesting

Takes the pain out of the editing and review process!

The customer service, quality of the product and experience, and value to our business is all fantastic. I fought hard to get the budget for GoProof and it's been worth every penny.

Pros

GoProof has made the editing and review process for our team so much easier and efficient. Now everyone can consolidate their feedback in one place, making it faster and easier for our design and content teams to incorporate changes. We've reduced our review and approval time significantly since we started using GoProof.

Cons

The only challenge we've run into is getting new Designers up to speed on using the platform, especially the copyediting setup which is a great feature that we love to use.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

That's awesome Jennifer, thank you so much. Just ask if you need any training for your new designers!

Kathryn from Cleveland HeartLab/Quest Diagnostics

Industry: Biotechnology

CHL GoProof Review

Using GoProof is very straightforward and has really streamlined our workflow!

Pros

I like how multiple users/reviewers can review and comment on documents for a more dynamic discussion. I like that we can add additional reviewers as necessary, and direct questions to specific reviewers. The fact that we can use this program in Adobe, web browser, or mobile app is very helpful for reviewers that need to travel. In general, I love how this program makes for more efficient and paperless review of marketing documents!

Cons

There are times where the pages won't load properly, and the page needs to be refreshed. As a publisher, I don't like the fact that I don't have the option to go back the first page, when uploading a new proof, in case I mistitled a Proof, want to change the client, or add additional files.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

A coworker used this program previously, to have us review marketing documents. It was a different version of the program, but it worked well for our purposes. We wanted to re-implement this program back into our process.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Kathryn! We're glad to hear you find it straightforward and it's streamlined your workflow. Our Customer Success Team will be in touch!

Amanda from Coastal Farm & Ranch

This is a decent solution for proofing

We really like using the software, I have more issues with it than our proofers because I have to manage the back end. Everyone who uses it seems to get the hang pretty quickly. It has sped up our process and made things more transparent.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to teach, it solves a lot of our proofing issues, it integrates with InDesign, it allows for all edits in one spot.

Cons

Managing collaborators is clunky, it sends a lot of notification emails, I wish I could save collaborators so I can bulk add them instead of manually putting them on to the proof.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your GoProof review Amanda! We're pleased to say you can deselect some notification emails and save collaborator groups for bulk adds. Please contact our Customer Support Team and we'll show you how!

Macauley from Specialist Leisure Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great and efficient way of collaboratively working

Overall, this is my first time I have worked with GoProof and I think it's a fantastic concept to have within a business that involves working across multiple departments.

Pros

I like using GoProof as it allows me to work collaboratively with people across the business that aren't directly in my department. It provides a bridge to gap what could be a void in communication.

Cons

I dislike the fact that on the add-on extension from InDesign, I am unable to @ someone when trying to address them for their feedback/opinion based on someone's feedback therefore, I then have to open the document up in the web version and communicate that way; the user experience could do with some improving in that respect.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

That's awesome Macauley, thanks! Great suggestion to add @mentioning to the Adobe Creative Cloud extension as well as the web app. We'll look right into it!

John from Seeds Creative Services

Best way to proof

Overall I like GoProof very much.

Pros

Being able to manage all creative project in one place with client all my clients.

Cons

Accessing the reviews within the GoProof tab and be a bit cumbersome and confusing.

Reasons for Choosing GoProof

Because it is built into the software and easy to access.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks John, we're glad you like it!

Jessica from Truity Credit Union

Good proofing software

Customer Support has always been great! It product is easy to use and has been nice for my team.

Pros

It is easy to use and has been a good tool for my team

Cons

It seems very expensive for just a proofing software.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the review and for choosing GoProof, Jessica!

Oliver from Pyramid Press

Go Proof Review

Pros

Integration with Adobe indesign. Ease of use for project management.

Cons

Occasional issues with uploading proofs. Usually addressed promptly by the support staff.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

We appreciate the awesome review, Oliver. Thanks for choosing GoProof!

Taryn from Truity Credit Union

GoProof

We have had little to no issues with GoProof

Pros

The ability to connect Adobe products with the software

Cons

Having to have a gatekeeper is frustrating sometimes

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the great review, Taryn! We're always open to suggestions on user roles!

Tom from SLG

Good but slow

Good software and would use it, but do think it needs bug fixes

Pros

Ease of collaboration between colleagues on work.

Cons

Occasional glitches/bugs and general low speed

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks Tom! Glad we help make collaboration easy for you and your colleagues. We're always working hard to improve speed and stability and if you have any specifics then our Customer Success Team would love to help.

Jeremy from Watermark Wesleyan Church

GoProof Review

Overall my experience has been very positive. I'm able to quickly and easily send out digital proofs for print pieces to the right team members, and have one place where feedback is collected and reviewed.

Pros

GoProof is a powerful tool that allows those in the Creative/Marketing industry to worry less about the proofing process.

Cons

GoProof is a great platform that has been well thought out. I currently don't have any negative feedback.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Jeremy!

Brian from South Dakota School of Mines & Technology

Possibly in a couple more years?

The demo and the recommendation were outstanding. Once we started implementing the software. Quite buggy, features were not a rich as we were hoping. Customer service is across seas so you have to wait a bit for a response. Use is not as user-friendly as we were hoping.

Pros

Ability to update proofs rather quickly and all at once. Ability to look at previous proofs to compare. Premade emails. Version control.

Cons

Customer service/software support. Integration with InDesign is pretty amazing but that is pretty much it. Converts EPS files to AI.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback Brian. We'd love to dive deeper into your comments and will be in touch!

Adam from ONICON

Industry: Utilities

It's just what we needed

It's just a wonderful program to use that helps my account managers and supervisors stay in the loop and provide feedback together without having to schedule time or wait on someone to get through their emails to make time for reviews.

Pros

All comments and feedback are controlled in one location. There aren't any version control issues because we're all on the same page with GoProof. It allows revisions and approvals to happen so much quicker and with ease.

Cons

I don't really have any strong dislikes yet from using GoProof.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback Adam. It's great to hear your collaboration has improved with GoProof!

Andrew from El Dorado County Charter SELPA

Streamlines the Review Process

Pros

Everyone involved knows where they fit in the process and who is responsible for delays. Our design team used to be blamed for late products, but now we can show that projects hang out in review way longer than design.

Cons

The install process was a little finicky, but some of that may have been our CC License.

Cost.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Thanks Andrew! It's great to hear you now have a clearer picture and better traceability in your approval process.

Dustin from Moon Valley Nurseries

Industry: Farming

GoProof Review

Pros

The software is easy to use and is a great tool to help streamline our processes.

Cons

While the software is easy to use it can be buggy and slow. The mobile app only shows Proof 1 and not new proofs when new ones are uploaded.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

We appreciate your comments Dustin and glad GoProof helps streamline your processes. The specific mobile app issue you mentioned was quickly rectified in the June 2019 release, so you shouldn't be experiencing that right now if you have the latest version. If you have any other issues then our Customer Success Team would be keen to investigate ASAP!

Simon from Design Portfolio

GoProof Review

We are trying to get away from hand written amends. This does just that. It will be a huge change for the company, but one in the right direction. Time will tell if we make the move to this product.

Pros

We really liked how it combined everything together, so all communications, amends and artwork could be easy assessable. The support team were amazing, always to hand to go through any problems or ideas we had. Rep was brilliant and very patient with us.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to know where the proof was in its journey, but I think will come with using it more.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Great feedback Simon, thank you. We're enjoying helping you take the leap away from paper!

STEVEN from DIXIE LABELS

GoProof REVIEW

Pros

WORKS WITH INDESIGN AND HAS A REVISIONING SYSTEM

Cons

SIGN OFF IS CONFUSING FOR CUSTOMERS. SOME DON'T CLICK IT EVEN THOUGH WE INSTRUCT THEM TO... WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD CUSTOMIZE BUTTONS TO SAY PROOF APPROVED. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE A NUDGE HISTORY SO SEE IF OVERS HAVE SENT A NUDGE AND HOW MANY NUDGES HAVE BEEN SENT

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied October 2019

Great suggestions Steven, thanks for the feedback!

Tracy from Dorel Juvenile Group

It is ok... Not great. Not awful.

I don't know how much longer we will be using this program. I would think this proofing program would be better for publishing rather than what we use it for, packaging.

Pros

I like the package mark up capabilities.

Cons

I find it very slow and there are a lot of little glitches.

Response from Oppolis Software

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback Tracy! We'll dive into your packaging needs and see if we can make specific improvements and speed gains.