• Pros

• "The best video conferencing system on the market, flat out. The equipment is gorgeous, easy to use, and super high quality. The UI is delightful and the UX is well thought out."

• "It is an amazing tool to allow us to schedule meetings with our peers. It also has a great user experience when dealing with the screen share experience."

• "The sound is amazing, the camera quality is perfect, and its honesty the best video conference equipment we've used. We have tried about 3 different ones."

• Cons

• "Price. Price. Price. So damn expensive its really hard to justify. We need it for our daily global meetings, but for a smaller company its a tough sell."

• "The only problem you will face with it if you have slow internet connection.You will be automatically disconnected if you have poor connection. "

• "The feed does tend to be a little picky and goes in and out (but that could be our network at work). Other than those small issues, I really love the software"

Browse Highfive Reviews

Travis from Rokusek Design

Great for working remotely

Great for any team that works remotely!

Pros

We have staff that works remotely, and with Highfive it's like there are in the office. The video quality is fantastic, audio is great. At times it's like the monitor is just a window they sit behind. This makes the remote team truly a part of our staff.

Cons

We've tried to utilize this for remote meetings, and as a 1-time meeting solution it's not the easiest. There are things to download, hoops to jump through, etc. However, as a remote-work situation or when you will be utilizing it regularly it's well worth the investment!

Magali from Framestore

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Distance is not a problem for Highfive

Do you have remote offices or employees who work remotely? Are you planning to have a conference with them? Then I recommend you to use the services of Highfive. It is comfortable to use because you connect the camera to a TV the screen of which is large enough to see it.

Pros

What Highfive differs from other software is that it is supported by a camera and speakers. They are easy to set up and dont require any professional skills. Usually, they are connected to a TV and produce high-quality picture and sound. You dont need any app to use Highfive on your computer. The only thing you need is the extension for Chrome. Please note that for using on mobile devices you need to download the application. If you run a company which offices are spread in many cities, countries or even continents and you need to hold a conference with your employees, then Highfive knows how to solve your distance problems. This video conferencing tool will bring all the employees together and save your travelling expenses and time.

Cons

As I have already mentioned, the camera and speakers produce quality picture and sound, so it is logical that you require fast internet. It can be irritating if one of the conference participants has slow internet. Unfortunately, I think that the monthly price of Highfive is way too high. The quality is good but the product could be cheaper. Though I mentioned that the equipment is easy to set up, there still can be people who have troubles.

Maija from Zeel

Okay, but has some audio issues

Highfive allows our company to communicate face to face from different locations around the country, making it possible for team members in other offices to stay on the same page.

Pros

I like that Highfive allows our team to hold meetings with people in office and those working remotely. We use it weekly to hold meetings between our New York and California offices. The interface is user-friendly and straightforward and allows for both camera feed and screen sharing simultaneously. I also like that you can create specific URLs for specific teams or recurring meetings, so I always know where to go to find my regular meeting - I don't need to search or ask the admin for a new link every week.

Cons

I dislike the fairly frequent audio issues I encounter when using Highfive. If more than one team member has their mic on, it becomes nearly impossible to hear the person speaking, so we often have to pause while everyone checks to ensure they are muted before the speaker can continue. Also, the sensitivity to wifi strength is very high, so even if I am connected to wifi, if the signal dips even the slightest bit, the Highfive connection drops and I have to rejoin the meeting.

Jeffrey from designvox

EXPENSIVE but oh so good

Their customer service is exceptional, product warranties are honored well and effective, they've become a common term at our business.

Jon from Wodify

Using it for Daily Meetings and Demos

Pros

For large group meetings which require screen shares and video conferencing HighFive is a home run. I also love the ability to have my own custom URL making it super easy for anyone to join the meeting. The record meeting functionality is also great for sharing to people that have missed. We also have it set up in conference rooms making it easy to cast directly to TVs.

Cons

No ability to boot people from meetings that are not supposed to be in there. To ability to toggle the other person as unmuted (they must do it) when they are muted. Also, it is rather laborious to join meetings and can get very confusing for someone that is not familiar. Go-To Meeting and Join.Me are much better for that.

Lawrence from Nordstromrack.com HauteLook, a Nordstrom Company

Outstanding tool that has diminished the distances

Overall I would say Highfive is surely the best choice for setting business meetings.

Pros

I have been using this tool for many years and I would say Highfive is no doubt the best ever conferencing tool. I like its simplicity and ease of use. Another biggest advantage is that its mobile app also works amazingly. It also let us share screen with others in reliable ways. It can be perfectly used for making video conferencing all around the globe. So that, multiple teams can conveniently communicate with each other. Furthermore I love its amazing ability of recording meetings that can be forwarded to others.

Cons

I never face any issue while using Highfive. I am totally having satisfactory experience with it. It fulfills all my expectations. The only limitation is that internet connection should be strong enough then it will work without any interruption.

Nic from Liberty Mountain

Industry: Sporting Goods

Overall Great Service

Wonderful. Great product that everyone prefers using in the office. Many of us notice when we're invited to a meeting and it's not HighFive - we're kinda bummed out because many of the other software interfaces are pretty sterile.

Pros

The aesthetics are great from the interface to the email invites. You know what needs to happen and how to get it done. There's no guess work on how to operate it even when you're running behind and don't have time to try and figure stuff out (yes, from experience!).

Cons

There have been a few times where either video or audio wouldn't work. We would have chalked this up to user error or internet connection but some of these instances happened after it was working just fine and internet speeds where great at all three satellite offices (we checked). We had to end the session, reboot computers, and start again before things were working properly. All that being said that's only happened a handful of times out of the hundred meetings we've been apart of.

Tadeo from Good Stuff

People here are very friendly and professional

Pros

Easy to find the Food and restaurant I need

Cons

Most of the time I cant use Chinese to find a restaurant

Nathalia from Expedia Group

Splendid product with so many useful features

For me this useful software is best for any kind of organization whether they make web conferences on daily basis or on weekly.

Pros

Handling personal as well as professional communication is now convenient through it. Tracking system of this application is immense useful to track every sort of meeting or even to locate anything in my system. Additionally, this product is so much easy to install without much effort to use it on any sort of device.

Cons

Everything is quite intuitive and unique in it which is making my working life bearable. I am not having anything to complain about it. It is always proved to be helpful and useful to me.

Karen from PicsArt Inc.

Main conference call solution we use at my workplace.

Highfive is very simple to use, you need just several clicks to setup the call and everyone can join easily. I contacted support once regarding an issue and got a swift and fulfilling response which is nice and quite rare.

Pros

Love that you can use the Chrome version and get all the necessary features without downlading the app.

Cons

The audio/video quality is generally okay but there are a lot of stability issues. Also there is no integration with google calendar, even though I am not sure if it just isn't set up properly. It would be nice to have an automatically generated link when you setup a meeting in google calendar, just like hangouts.

Dustin from Social Reality

July 2016

FANTASTIC core product, but beware the usability is alpha grade

My company is Skype heavy, including the now-unusable Skype hardware cameras (support for those has been discontinued to the point where they're literally bricks). There are lots of computer-to-computer video solutions so our core need was a solution to do video conferencing between large televisions in remote conference rooms. The need for high quality video and audio that works through a TV, preferably without a host computer, trumps everything else. HighFive does that with style, but note my Pros and Cons as they really matter.

Pros

1) Extremely low latency on video and audio. This is absolutely critical for meaningful communication. HF blows Skype out of the water, for example. 2) The Dolby audio device that comes with the Pro package is easily the best audio speaker I've ever used. This is literally the hardware that sealed the deal for us (see Cons, too). 3) Customer support is solid. Nice people, good response times, good answers to my very detailed questions.

Cons

1) UI is ridiculous and very buggy. This is alpha grade at best and very far from "it just works." 2) No way to start a room-to-room conference without a computer or phone at each end running a native app (no hardware remote/control). In theory there's a web interface coming soon, though. 3) Built-in audio from the HF camera device is awful. I would not buy anything but the Pro system for that reason alone. 4) No way to start a meeting "cold" where people join directly to a TV. One must first have a few awkward seconds of self-facing-camera then choose "move this meeting to my TV+HF camera." 5) We frequently have weird audio feedback issues on some computers. There are plenty of reasons why this might be happening but they *should* all be moot: get a web UI that can start a a meeting directly from the dedicated hardware (#4) and this would likely go away. 6) No conference controls for things like locking meetings (PIN codes), strict host controls (e.g. forcibly mute all other parties), and choice of screen sharing details (e.g. share just 1 window, not your whole screen).

Dillon from Riskalyze

IT CROWD - "High Five"

Highfivehelps us to connect with a lot of our remote colleagues and provides face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Our department is split across to offices one on each coast, and it's easy to start feeling disconnected/independent from each other. High five is used to help bridge that gap giving us the ability to easily have a joint team meeting between the two offices in our respective conference rooms. Its use of screen sharing helps us in being able to provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow.

Pros

Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field. It's useful even if you don't have remote reps. High Five's screen sharing capabilities provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow. Lastly, High five is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.

Cons

1. Getting Rick-Rolled by your co-workers... 2. High five can at times lag, or run slowly if you or one of the participants in the meeting has slow internet.

Kevin from Geneca

July 2016

Quality video conferencing made easy.

Overall experience has been great. Calls have had amazing audio quality and good video quality. Meetings are easy to setup and start in a rush. Outlook plugin has been handy to easily add conference information to the meeting request. Some technical issues with the desktop HighFive application have detracted from the overall experience.

Pros

Great sound quality. Have not experienced anything better for conference calls. Super easy to start call (used Desktop and Android app) and move to nearby TV / speaker system.

Cons

Issues with "infinite" update loop. On 2 separate occasions, after working fine earlier in the day, the HighFive software could not locate the MSVCP120.dll. As a result, I end up in an infinite update loop. I did not install / update / remove any other software on my machine in between HighFive working and not working. Using the script supplied by HighFive, doing an uninstall / reinstall (plus removing HighFive appdata folder) did not fix the issue. Both times, the app just started working again later in the day. As a result, I am always starting HighFive well in advance of a meeting, as I am never sure if it is going to work.

Narek from PicsArt Inc.

Big need covered poorly

It feels like I overpay a service that I use as I don't find a more convenient replacement. I think if there was a better competitor on market I would opt out from Highfive

Pros

Idea of having static fixed camera in meeting rooms that can connect to your laptop and create shared conference experience is great. I love the move meeting to TV feature as you can turn off laptop if needed and meeting will stay on air. Share screen option with share window option is great in terms of privacy. Also integration with Slack makes it easy to invite new people fast

Cons

Cold start takes too long. Is highly dependent on high speed internet and glitches when having slight network issues. Screen sharing mostly is pixelated and low FPS. Meetings get interrupted with no reason.

Well worth the money

Ease of use and the amazing audio and video quality

Pros

-Video and Audio quality are industry leading -Easy to set up -The new recording feature is fanominal. One-button recording with an instant video link emailed.

Cons

-Square orientation for anyone not using the proprietary camera set up is frustrating as we have many on our team who work together and are forced to each have a laptop open instead of using one computer for the small group. -It's inhibitive to invite have to download an app to allow somebody to join the call. Allowing in-browser viewing would be better. -Cost. This is an expensive service and the hardware is not cheap either. It's very high quality but will cost an arm and a leg.

Literally the best video conference experience if you are literally made of money

Love it and love working with them. We use it to maintain constant communication connections to our offices around the world.

Pros

SO EASY. They have refined the UI over years and years of hard work and everything just WORKS. It's such a good experience. And its pretty, and your brand looks good on it. The audio quality is astounding and there is minimal lag even on spotty connections. Plus screen sharing.

Cons

SO EXPENSIVE. Gobs of money. Zoom doesn't do half as good a job, but its almost a 10th the cost.

Nice conferencing tool

Pros

We use Highfive for our regular calls with our colleagues in different offices/countries. It's simple and easy to use, and the mobile app also works well. I like that you can schedule a meeting through Highfive and link it to Google calendar so that the meeting link and all the details show on other members' calendars. Built-in chat is useful in cases you can't hear each other and don't have to jump into another app to ping the call participants.

Cons

I have often experienced issues with sound and screen share. Lately, I haven't been able to share my screen no matter what I do, and no matter if I'm on the desktop app or calling from browser. Even after multiple reinstalls this problem persists and has caused some delays in workflow and discussions.

Frank from Mimeo.com

Industry: Printing

My Highfive experience

I was introduced to HighFive during my transition into a new company. I had spent countless hours in previous businesses fussing with dongles, cords in walls and other nonsense to effectively display and conference. Within five minutes of being introduced to HighFive., I was able to operate effectively and was impressed with its functionality. I would certainly bring this piece of technology with me wherever my career takes me next.

Pros

How quickly it can be installed and in use, and how friendly the interface is to use.

Cons

Right now the only drawback is some glitching with the launch window, and requiring the user to click leave call instead of closing out the window.

Response from Highfive Technologies

Replied January 2017

So happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with Highfive! Thank you for your feedback regarding the end of call experience. I'll make sure to share that with our engineering team.

Agam from TTN

Highfive- Connect Around The World

Highfive is a fantastic tool for doing video conferencing all around the world and it is very easy to install and use. The best part is that you can connect it with any device you want to and all the device delivers HD video and very good audio. One can also share the screen of their device with all the people attending the meeting.

Pros

Cons

I have not found anything bad until now.

Doug from Sutter county superintendent of schools

Connecting classrooms

The highfive experience for us has been great. We utilize the systems,(we currently now have 3), for expanding our distance learning programs throughout 3 counties. The video is clear with little to no latency and the Dolby audio is a must-have addition!

Pros

Zero latency, Dolby audio system, cost, equipment size

Cons

We have to repair the Dolby audio unit every time it isdiconnecterfrom power source to reuse it. Need to have ability to record through unit (highfive) a session . Rather than third party unit.

Response from Highfive Technologies

Replied March 2017

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with Highfive, especially our audio quality thanks to our partnership with Dolby Voice. In terms of recording, I'm happy to say our team is currently working on to extend our feature set to include it.

In the room on the road!

Highfive is a video conferencing tool that is stacked with features and does it better than any of the other conferencing tools I've used. High quality audio, easy to use, and many features make it easy to feel like you're in the office when you're home or traveling. The program allows for screen sharing which is crucial given how often we're sharing or presenting information. It also allows for recording and saving conferences allowing for you to review meetings in case you have to miss a session. Strongly recommend!

Pros

Highfive does seamless high end video conferencing with ease. Screen sharing is simple to use and responsive eliminating most lag that typically presents in a screen sharing environment.

Cons

There isn't anything I can complain about regarding Highfive

Nice software for conferencing

Pros

I have been using Highfive for half a year for my conference calls, and it's been quite helpful. The interface is minimalistic and simple, which makes the software really easy to use. The quality of sound and video largely depends on the internet connection, but overall it's been quite satisfactory. I use the scheduling feature quite a lot and it's very handy - you can schedule meetings in high-five, sync those in Google Calendar and invite guests. Sharing screen option is also very useful. I also like how it shows the upcoming meetings at the bottom, in case you forget anything.

Cons

I haven't had any serious issues with this software.

A Good Conferencing Solution

Overall it has been a great conferencing tool for working with our remote staff.

Pros

All hardware is provided as part of the service making setup and configuration easier.

Cons

Licensing fees are changing which may make it more cost prohibitive. It is not as widely recognized as other conferencing products so corporate firewall blocking can be an issue.

Emilee from TREKK

Perfect fit for a home office with multiple remote employees

Pros

We are using the professional package with Dolby speakers and camera mount for our home office. There are a number of things I love about Highfive, but the top is call quality. The picture and the sound is really impeccable. Being a remote employee, my days used to be filled with muffled conference lines and disconnect with the home office. I also love the integrations offered. I have the Highfive extension on Google Chrome, integration with my Google Calendar, and integration with our Slack. All of which have been extremely easy to use. I also have found the mobile app to have great call clarity and functionality. Support in app was very responsive and helpful. All around great experience.

Cons

There are a few more features I'd like to see added (like seamless transition from a meeting on my laptop to my phone without having to leave and rejoin the meeting). But that is really just nit picking. The tool does everything we need and more.

Maria from Heijmans

Web design and speed.

Pros

The strength of HighFive, is definitely the design that has the website and the speed of the video conferences, the truth is that it is a speed that seems like you were talking person to person, and something very fluid and is totally changing the way to communicate.

Cons

I think that the free trial access of this platform should be eliminated, since in several plans they specify free trials and users take advantage of this to not pay the memberships.

Heath from Mimeo.com

Industry: Printing

Working remote, HighFive is a lifesaver.

It is important to be part of a team no matter where you work and Highfive makes that possible by providing a great conference room experience from afar as well as a wide range of accessibility with their different platform support.

Pros

Reliable, great conference room system, great remote / desktop experience.

Cons

My colleagues can't get 4k 5k screens to share properly :-)

Blair from Collabera Inc.

Incomparable product with amazing features

Overall Highfive is highly recommended to others as it has greatly simplified the communication process by introducing online sessions.

Pros

Writing about its pros, I would say it is super duper easy to use. Additionally I found it to be very user friendly as it helps us in performing various tasks effectively. The thing which impressed me great about it is surely the video conference quality. Furthermore another plus point is that it helps us in sharing screen directly with others.

Cons

As far as I am concerned with this product, I am not having anything to dislike about it. Each and every feature of it is helpful and beneficial to us. I am completely contented with it.

P. Andrew from Spire Advertising & Web Design

Get Highfive for Video Conferencing

Pros

- Has a camera you can mount to the top of your conference room TV - Screensharing is a must have and they do it very well - It's easy to invite people to join your call - Quality is fairly good a majority of the time - Has a Mac app and Chrome extension that work well together - Can easily share screen on a large TV in our conference room

Cons

- Sometimes quality can be lacking from a client's computer - You have to have either the Mac app or Chrome extension installed in order for the program to work, so clients have to go through the process of downloading that, installing it, etc, just to start the meeting. - There isn't a "call in" number like there is in GoToMeeting, which makes it difficult for people who don't have a mic on their computer to call in.

Rahul from To the new

Highfive : One stop for online meetings

It is a very good tool which has functionality of having group video calls with added advantages like screen sharing and background noise cancellation

Pros

Hardware for audio is Dolby powered. Tool offers really high performance cameras assembled anywhere in the conference room. No need of external microphones and headsets.

Cons

Bad experience if the conference participants has slow internet. Secondly cost of the tool is at the higher side.

Jorge from Wpromote Inc.

Nothing but great things!

My company has been using Highfive for about a few months now and we are so pleased with the quality and ease of use. The interface is simple and effective and it makes presenting and video conference a blast! I've had tech support for some questions and the team goes above and beyond to the point of being in a video call with you to talk to you face to face and resolve any issues you might be experiencing. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best in the future!

Pros

The simplicity of the interface and yet the power of the hardware.

Cons

Nothing.

Julia from Oscar

Highly recommended to stay connected with your team!

Mostly positive experiences, highly recommended to stay connected with your team. I work on a team across several states, and we are highly dependent on High Five for our daily meetings. I also love that you can obtain a link in advance for planned meetings. Sometimes have difficulty with sound and have to reconnect. Not sure if this is related to High Five or our office internet. The user interface is friendly and easy to use. Can't speak for Customer Support or Value for Money really since I haven't used CS and have no idea what the cost is.

Lisa from Oscar

Teamwork Every Day

Most of the time, it works great. There are times when there is a poor connection. Those times make it difficult to use when having team meetings with people from different offices. It is nice to be able to see people but also mute and disable the camera. Sometimes if you don't mute when others are talking, there is terrible background noise.

Pros

Ease of use Ability to disable camera

Cons

When it has poor connections or there is background noise if you don't mute yourself

Shrishtee from TO THE NEW

Proficient Video Conferencing APP,but slow Internet hinders it's working

Overall Experience is astounding with this app,no negative factor in itself. With good internet connection you can have the best user experience.

Pros

HIghfive is a perfect video conferencing app.Distance is no bar in it.You can connect with your peers overseas as well very efficiently.The best feature of it is screen sharing.You can connect with your peers or client to show the task you have done if you want to.

Abhishek from To The New

Best communication channel to interact between different teams

My overall experience with Highfive is pretty good, I am using it in my current project for all the meetings. It is very easy to use and helps teams for better communication. We can also record our meetings using this and share with anyone. According to me, it's the best professional tool available for meetings and communication between teams.

Pros

It's connectivity and it's the feature like sharing screens. Multiple teams can communicate with each other using it. Best application in the market at this range.

Cons

Some time user faces connectivity and noise distortion occurs while meeting, we can improve it.

Amazing tool to allow us to easily schedule meetings with or without screen share

We managed to kept peers more closely when using this software.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the sound quality is not the best possible. We have more than one time identified this issue and after resetting and accessing again to the connection it gets better.

Ben from CoSchedule

Essential for multiple offices, but with some issues

Pros

When Highfive is working well, it's essential for collaborating between multiple office locations.

Cons

This is a tough space and problem to get right, and as such, Highfive occasionally struggles with bugs.

Angela from TransUnion

Convenient and outstanding tool for conducting meetings and video conferences

Pros

In order to have a best video and audio calling facility this platform has all in it and also provides a great initiative to have free access to certain browsers plug-ins as well. Another feature that is of my concern is its ability to integrate more readily with the other third party applications or software which are enough useful to do my daily task work.

Cons

It is absolutely a complete product with bundle of features and functionalities that is serving me in a magnificent way to make my collaboration with my teammates more enjoyable with each passing day.

Justin from Riskalyze

Great Solution for Group Meetings

If you have regular meetings with groups of 5 or more, Highfive might be worth the investment for you. If not, an easier, cheaper solution should be readily available.

Pros

Highfive is a great tool to make remote group meetings more efficient and less of a pain. I don't know of any other solution like it that makes two meeting rooms in different cities feel more like one big meeting room. It's not too difficult to join a meeting, once you learn the basics of it. It's got a lot of flexible features for screen sharing, muting, etc.

Cons

The initial setup for Highfive can feel tedious, and it can feel complicated when using it for the first time. It usually works well, but can crash inexplicably on occasion.

Kelsi from T3

Highfive is great for in-house video conferencing!

Overall, great for internal communication across our different offices!

Pros

-Ability to move from laptop to projecting on a monitor seamlessly (and vice versa) is great! -Easy and intuitive to use -Easy to create meetings on the fly by creating a unique URL

Cons

-Sometimes have audio issues (kick back, echoing, etc.) -Playing videos from YouTube, etc. while also video conferencing has been difficult sometimes (lag time) -Great for internal use, but have had issues at times with folks outside of the organization

Brittany from Rallys

Great stuff

Nothing and everything

Pros

Everything was amazing. It was so perfect.

Cons

Nothing everything was perfect. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Binita from Oscar Health Corporation

Overall, it's been pretty easy to use, but have dealt with some hiccups.

Pros

Being able to have a conference call with a room full of people and being able to see everyone completely as if you were in the room.

Cons

It often freezes and the mic and video don't work. I always have to restart my computer to be able to open the application back up.

Great features and ease of use on different devices

Pros

We use HighFive on the phone, computer, and TV with the professional packages and devices for sound and video and the experience is very good in terms of setting up a meeting which is pretty simple. Also, the sound and cameras are very accurate and of an high quality.

Cons

The thing I like the least about this software is the fact that it should be more stable since we lost connection more times than we like.

Paras from ToTheNew

High five is tool to set you business meetings

Overall experience is very satisfactory.

Pros

Connecting with phone calls I liked most. it gives me immanence capability to join any meeting even when I do not have internet access.

Cons

In new UI it is not visible who is the speaker unless you click left panel.

Thompson from Invoca

Make Your Video Conferencing Calls Easier

Pros

Easy to set-up and to get started. Clear audio and display. Nice UI and a helpful support team to boot.

Cons

You need to manually download the recordings of meetings, so it's more beneficial for internal company meetings, rather than for training calls.

Tara from JumpCrew

I like highfive but my clients don't

Pros

the video conference quality is great. I like it much more than Skype.

Cons

My clients always have trouble logging in for the first time before they need to download a browser extension.

Great software/hardware to make video calls

We are using highfive to make video calls for meetings. Their camera is really good and works really great.

Pros

This software is very good to make video calls, the quality of the call is awesome. The UI of the applications is really good and easy to navigate .

Cons

Sometimes the calls have some glitches and we need to exist and enter again in the call. This is because of the internet.

Abigail from Amazon Web Services

Highfive is fantastic conferencing tool

It is one of the great software that is playing an important role in our company and have made easy to arrange meetings.

Pros

Highfive is fantastic software that allows us to arrange large and small size of meetings. It gives the best quality results. I like everything that it provides. It has great and easy to use functionality. Comparatively to other conferencing software it is the best choice.

Cons

Highfive is providing great services, so there is nothing to write here for cons. Our team like its customer supports that solve every problem immediately.

Jeremy from At Home Nutrition

Its OK

Pros

It is easy to use. Almost too easy to use. If you're used to using software like GoToMeeting this will seem foreign. I do like that users can just click a link and join a meeting through their browser. It's cheap /user

Cons

Not all browsers are supported. Its lacking on the admin side of things if you want to add users and you have to down load extensions in chrome to get it to synch to your calendar, which sometimes worked, sometimes didnt. You have to pay for a year up front and then get a 30 day trial. That seems backwards to me and expensive to test out software. We are in the midst of getting the refund since we will not be keeping the software.

Claire from Verisk

Industry: Information Services

Great collaboration platform

I have got excellent experience with this solution. It is great that we can use it on any device. It is no doubt very useful because it is a complete featured product for collaboration.

Pros

Highfive has made business collaboration easier than before. It is fully featured and high quality service provider tool. It has great platform as well as great customer support. Highfive is a cloud conferencing service with modern all in one solution.

Cons

Since I have been using Highfive, it is giving great performance. Nothing.. There are no least things about this product.

Courtney from Bankrate

Extremely impressed with Hi5 ease and support!

This app makes video conferencing the easiest process of all time. Seriously. It's a 2-step process to join a room and be face-to-face with coworkers in other offices in a matter of 30 seconds. And when we have glitches (occasional) where rooms can't be exited properly and stay "open," which means the TV is still "in use," the Hi5 support team is extremely attentive and fast to respond in a chat-like format. Answers within minutes, always dealing with a human (with a great attitude at that), and the feeling that even the most insignificant question/issue matters -- all great aspects of Hi5 customer service that my entire office appreciates!

Pros

Ease of use!