• Pros

• "It's super cool interacting with my colleagues (creates a fun environment) and report individually to my leader the issues and urgent matters to solve."

• "It's easy to use and simple. The questions are customizable and are different every week. We love being able to use GIFs in our responses"

• "Humble dot is great if you are looking for an easy to use tool that will help your team to get together and know each other better."

• Cons

• "It’s a bit hard to log in and end up and that specific week, other than that, no complains. "

• "Too simple, it could have more features to make things more entertaining"

• "I can't think of anything specific. The usability is great."

Browse Humble Dot Reviews

Isabelle from Pipefy

Get to know your coworkers personally!

By asking fun and interactive questions, HumbleDot offers teams the opportunity to get to know each other.

Pros

Humbledot is a great and fun way to share information with your teammates. Other than just letting everyone know what are your priorities for the week, it promotes engagement at a personal level!

Cons

I can't think of anything specific. The usability is great.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Isabelle! Thanks for using Humble Dot and taking the time to review us on Capterra! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Magen from Accel Research Sites

Ingenious idea for Team communication!!

Pros

I love that our team has a very informal way to communicate throughout the week and keep each other in the loop regarding priorities. This makes it much easier for us to jump in and offer support or ideas to each other that we may not have had the opportunity to without Humble Dot.

Cons

The count of how many you have participated in lol not really a Con, just makes me feel bad about myself when the number decreases!!

Reasons for Choosing Humble Dot

Super user-friendly and easy to personalize and build-out to our changing needs

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Magen! Thanks for using Humble Dot! We think our product is pretty ingenious, too! We love that your team is utilizing us and finding that it's been helpful while communicating team priorities. We chuckled a little bit about your comment regarding the check-in count. It means, be sure to always fill in your check-ins! We have a healthy competition here at Humble Dot to ensure we keep our check-in streaks alive! If at any point you have questions or more feedback, please let us know by messaging us on our website using Intercom. Thank you!

Guranjan from Scalyr

It does what it’s supposed to

Pros

It’s very easy to use and it does what it’s supposed to. It makes it easy for teams to communicate with each other in way to update what each person is working on.

Cons

I think it’s mainly the fact that it can be over used. In our case it was a replacement for 1:1. Also it seems unidirectional and might seem my responses went into the void.

Katrina from Sendle

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Amazing tool for teams!

Humble dot is a game changer for teams, especially distributed teams. I work remotely and it allows me to keep up-to-date with my team members, especially those I don't talk to every day, in less than 5 minutes a week. We use it to not only for weekly updates, but to also give feedback and build relationships, with questions like "What was your favourite toy growing up?" and "How can we work better as a team" These questions help people build relationships and makes me feel like I know everyone on my team better now, which helps you relate to them as people. It gives everyone an equal opportunity to talk, and makes updates so much more time effective for everyone involved.

Pros

I was recently introduced to Humble Dot and fell in love with it instantly. It's an amazing way to keep teams and managers up-to-date with what everyone is working on. I wish I'd known about this in my last role as I think this would have been a game changer for them. Instead of spending hours in boring team meetings each week where everyone just repeats the same thing, Humble dot allows teams to keep in touch, be across what everyone is doing, and build relationships with team members in less than 5 minutes a week. From a management point of view, it allows you to easily keep track of how the team is going and what everyone is working on, and I love that you can have both public and private questions for everyone. You can also keep track of everyones past responses too which is nice! You can comment and give kudos which is great at encouraging people and giving feedback or having discussions. And there is also a slack integration which is nice. Huge fan and I'm recommending Humble Dot to every tech company I know.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. If you don't customise the questions each week, it could get a bit repetitive perhaps, but we start with a different question each week that makes it interesting and I look forward to it each week.

Carolina from PIPEFY INC.

Great tool for team integration

My overall experience with Humble Dot has been great. Meet my expectations.

Pros

Cons

Now that my team has been using it for a while the random (funny) questions started to repeat itself.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Carolina! Thank you for taking the time to review Humble Dot and for providing us with feedback! We appreciate it! We are already in the works to expand the questions we offer, especially since you've used us for a while. We are ecstatic that your experience has been great! If you have any further feedback or questions, feel free to message us on our website using Intercom. Thanks again!

Sotaro from Twitter

Simple for users!

Our previous manager is currently on paternity leave, so our current manager is covering two teams, making him (understandably) extremely busy. As such, he is usually unable to communicate with us directly, so we effectively have a remote manager experience. Humble Dot has made the transition much easier, since our new manager has a central location to find or documented testimonies! I think our previous manager enjoyed it too, so we’re probably going to continue using it after he’s back from paternity leave as well. It’s useful!

Pros

As an end user, I enjoy the mix of casual questions and job-related questions which allows for team bonding and surfacing concerns at the same time.

Cons

There could be a wider pool of cultural questions (I’ve seen repeated questions on a few occasions in <6 months), and the team manager needs to be active in reading, responding, and creating/modifying private questions if he or she wants the team to remain engaged with the tool, as team members generally have the option to engage in conversation outside of the platform, using whatever messaging tools that are available to them. In that sense, a badly maintained Humble Dot is a bother for end users.

Eduardo from Duetto

Great teambuilding

I love the easiness of use and how interactive it was

Pros

This is a great way to connect remote teams and get conversations started. This also helped me and my team hold each other accountable.

Cons

Sometimes it can be repetitive and offer the same questions and suggestions.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Hi Eduardo! Thanks for leaving us a positive review of Humble Dot! Your feedback is noted!

Carolina from Pipefy

My Weekly Humble Dot

I love Humble Dot weekly!

Pros

What I like the most about Humble Dot are the random questions that bring the team together and make it possible for us to get to know each other better even with physical distance.

Cons

I think would be good to have a few multiple options questions and then some charts to understand the team.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Carolina! Thanks for your positive review of Humble Dot! We love that your team is closer because of the fun and random social questions. Thank you for the feedback--this has been noted for our product team!

Ricardo from Pipefy

Humble Dot, easy / funny and helpful

Pros

Funny and easy to use. Great for home-office teams

Cons

Too simple, it could have more features to make things more entertaining

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Ricardo! Thanks for reviewing and using Humble Dot! We appreciate feedback on our product, especially when it means adding features you think would make Humble Dot fun and more entertaining. If you have specific suggestions, feel free to message us on Intercom on our website! Thank you!

Katlyn from Replate

Humble Dot makes transparency and weekly checkins a breeze

Pros

Humble Dot makes it easy to create transparency throughout the team. We use it for full team check-ins at the beginning and end of the week. The culture questions are engaging and help facilitate vulnerability.

Cons

Not always the most intuitive. Seems like the new streak tracking feature is off.

Morgan from Quizlet

HumbleDot helps me have more meaningful 1:1s

I have better 1:1 meetings with my manager and have a better idea of how I've been feeling and what I've been working on over time. I've been trying to keep a better journal of this sort of thing for years, and thanks to HumbleDot I'm finally doing it.

Pros

I look forward to writing my checkin each day. It's really helpful to look back over what happened during the day and then compare with my past checkins. Then, when I have 1:1 meetings with my manager, I have a nice list of specific things that happened since the last time we talked and its easy to have productive conversations.

Cons

If you just log in and aren't in the middle of writing a checkin, it's hard to see previous checkins. Also, my team prefers to keep our checkins private, and so there is a lot of wasted space where I can see where my peer's checkins would show, if they weren't private. I also don't understand the name.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Morgan! Thanks for using and reviewing Humble Dot! We love that our product is helping make your 1:1s more productive and that it's helping you keep track of your progress! Thanks for the feedback around seeing previous check-ins. Depend on the team, I see your feedback around the blank space answers from your teammates would normally go. Maybe, it could be a suggestion to open up some questions (as appropriate) to be a team check-in? Last, the story of our name, Humble Dot, is best described at the following link: (http://www.planetary.org/explore/space-topics/earth/pale-blue-dot.html). Our name refers to the Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan.

Kayla from Springboard Retail

POS Software

We are a remote team so by using Humble Dot it makes it easy for us to keep in touch both professionally and personally!

Pros

I really enjoy it because of how interactive it is. !

Cons

As far as cons, I have not discovered any! I enjoy it.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Hi Kayla! Thanks for leaving us a positive review of Humble Dot!

Lexus from Orangetheory Fitness Daly City

LOVE already and it’s only been a week and a half

So far so good- Shout out to the rep for all the help and push to get this going for our team.

Pros

Truely brings the team together and opens your eyes to things that are going wrong when you did not know or things that could be fixed for better all work environment and functionality. Gives staff a voice which in our situation most employees struggled to be heard. Great source of communication and it’s fun as well!

Cons

I wouldn’t say I dislike anything as of right now but if you guys had an app it would be amazing. I juggle two emails and there’s no way I could have notifications turned on so in my experience this last week. I don’t get a notification as I would on an app when our check ins are live so not that I dislike it but I wish I could get a reminder to pop up on an app verses my email.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

We love that you're loving Humble Dot! An app is far on our road map, but maybe one day! Your feedback is definitely noted! We're happy to see our product is helping your team and giving voice to employees!

Scott from LÜK

Great product

We use this software for our teams weekly goals. It saves us time and super simple to setup and use

Pros

Love ease of use. Also you don’t need to remember your login details when you come from an email reminder link

Cons

Haven’t run into an issue yet, we just use the basics on a weekly basis

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Scott! Thanks so much for using Humble Dot and taking the time to review us! We're glad that we're easy to use! If you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to message us on our website at any time using Intercom.

Val from Empower Work

Really Useful for

Pros

Using this as a team prompts us to take the time to step back from the weeds of our work, set intentions going forward at the beginning of the week, reflect on the big wins, accomplishments, and learnings, and share those in a way that doesn't take a lot of time to share with others. We use the kudis and commenting quite a bit.

Cons

Nothing. It is a simple tool for a single purpose, and it works!

Hannah from Red Hat

Humble Dot is the best!

Humble Dot has helped bond my team even more

Pros

Cons

The 24 hr window to complete questions makes it challenging on busy weeks

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Hannah! Thanks so much for your use of Humble Dot and for leaving us a positive review! We're glad that you're liking Humble Dot and that you love using GIFs in responses!

Camila Neto from Pipefy

Connecting our team in an easy way

Pros

Cons

Would be nice to see the previous comments - sharing with the new team members these past activities.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Camila! Thanks so much for using and reviewing Humble Dot! We love hearing positive feedback and how it's helping teams. Thank you for the feedback as well!

Sean from Quizlet

Fairly convenient

Pros

It’s simple and quick to fill out. It alerts you via slack and email.

Cons

I could be wrong but no SCIM support for auto provisioning. It would be nice to have email alerts and if you haven’t done it send a slack reminder.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Sean! Thanks for reviewing us and for using Humble Dot! Currently, we only offer Google SSO! If you have specific questions, please feel free to message us on Intercom on our website! Thank you!

Brian from Springboard Retail

A neat way to do team check-ins

Pros

It is much better than the two weekly status meetings it replaced! The format is fun and the non-work questions generate interesting dialogue.

Cons

I wish you could post your own picture. Can't seem to do this. Some more text formatting features would be nice too. Considering it's all about expressing yourself, the formatting palette can seem a little lacking.

Amanda from LÜK Network

Humble Dot - LÜK Network

It keeps communication ongoing. That can be hard especially again since our team is mostly remote.

Pros

I love that there are questions and answers the whole company can see, especially with our company where we all work mostly remote. It allows us to still keep up withe everyone else and see where they’re at. The hidden questions that only our CEO can see are really cool too since they’re usually more robust and it helps him figure out bigger picture ideas for the company.

Cons

Instead of seeing “previous” comments for our companies Monday vs Friday goals that it reminded you of what you wrote on Monday. My days are really busy so sometimes it’s hard to even remember what my goal this week was vs last.

Lais Nami from Pipefy

Team Integration: Check!

Pros

Humble Dot works as a great way for our team to sync on our weekly activities and create an environment to know a little bit more about each team member

Cons

The dropdown list on the mentions are so below

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Lais Nami! Thanks for using Humble Dot and leaving us a review! Thank you for your feedback and I've noted this down for our product team!

Alex from Tinfoil Security

Pretty nice

Pros

It lets me store information I want to talk with my supervisor about for our one on one meetings so I do not forget as things go along, and the public questions have been good team bonding

Cons

The interface has been sometimes a little difficult to navigate when not jumping into a form from an email

Junius from Detroit Manufacturing Systems

Humble Dot Review

The benefits is to get to know your co-workers that you do not get a chance to work with on a daily basis. It's fun.

Pros

Getting to know other's better by using this software

Cons

I would like to add pictures or GIF's If you can I don't know how.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Junius! Thanks so much for using Humble Dot and reviewing us! I noticed you may not have been able to add photos or GIFs. When you are filling out your check-ins, there should be some symbols on the bottom right-hand corner in your text box. You should be able to click the smiley face to add emojis, the GIF button to search up and add gifs, and the paperclip to add files or photos. We hope this will allow you to express yourself in different ways! If you have any questions, please let our team know by messaging us on our website. Thanks!

Brent from Flatfile

Great for remote teams

It’s been fun and helped me get to know my teammates better.

Pros

This software helps us collaborate better as a fully remote team.

Cons

I’m not sure. It’s hard to say is the lack of diverse questions is our admins or the software

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Brent! Thanks so much for your review and use of Humble Dot! We're glad we're helpful to your fully remote team. In terms of the diversity of questions, we are adding more question into the software overall that managers can shuffle through, If there are specific questions that your admins/managers have set up, those may be set questions that they want to be answered each check-in. If you have more questions, respond to this review or go ahead and reach our team on Intercome located on our website. Last, we are glad that Humble Dot has been fun!

Aaron from Freelancer

Humble Dot, Fast and Fun

Pros

* Easy to setup, and easy to use. * The workflow is simple, you get an email, and you fill out some team questions! * It almost feels like a ritual of our company, it's fun to go on an see everyone's custom public answers. * We as a team love to laugh or give kudos to the best posts. * We use it as a 1 on 1 check-in as well, to preload some questions before our meetings, and it's perfect for that use case! It takes a few minutes, and we're done.

Cons

* I suppose the only thing I can think of is an indication of what the sparkles around someone's icon means. It means a streak! But that was super apparent right away.

Xiang from Twitter

Need better views for teammates

Pros

provide weekly updates to the team align with agile

Cons

need better views of team hard to track things longer than a week

Carla from uBiome

Industry: Biotechnology

Great software!

Our team loved it- allows us to get to know each other on a personal basis but also is a great way of knowing what everyone is working on and in charge of.

Pros

Allows our team to stay connected and track progress from week to week.

Cons

It would sometimes repeat questions. Would be nice to have a variety.

Margaret from Universal Tennis

Love Humble Dot!

We are using it to help keep our remote team connected - it's excellent for helping make those offline connections you get in a "normal" office atmosphere and building a sense of team. Love it!

Pros

Humble Dot makes it so easy to stay connected with coworkers, track weekly progress, and note what is happening as a team. It's perfect for a remote team environment and team bonding when we don't get to have a lot of face time! The ease of use makes it even better - it took less than 10 minutes to get my personal account set up.

Cons

I can't think of anything right now - it's easy to use, benefits the entire team, and tracks progress.

Enrico from Quizlet

Best way to automate team questions

Pros

The ease of use and slack integration to be able to get an automated question sent to me daily and respond with my answer.

Cons

No cons at the moment. I haven’t come across any issues since first use

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Hi Enrico! Thanks so much for leaving a review of Humble Dot!

Nicole from Pipefy

Awesome to connect with coworkers

It has been great and it is a part of the week that I look forward to.

Pros

Every week I write a little bit more about myself and get to know more about my colleagues. These little things make us bond and connect in ways we wouldn’t normally do.

Cons

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Nicole! Thanks for using Humble Dot and for leaving is a review! I'm glad that our product is helping you and your team bond! If you can elaborate more on what is making it difficult to log in, let us know by messaging us directly on our website using the Intercom button on the bottom right-hand side. We'd love more feedback! Thank you!

André from Pipefy

Easy way to keep up with my team's daily basis

It's been great so far! The team loved the experience and we are seeing very good outcomes from using a platform to describe our weekly challenges and accomplishments with each other.

Pros

The possibility to centralize and digitalize all team's thoughts on a single platform. HumbleDot allows us to collaborate on an easy and intuitive platform.

Cons

On the very beginning was a little bit hard to ensure that the whole team was engaged. But, since that became a habit, everything started working properly!

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Andre! Thanks for using and reviewing Humble Dot! We appreciate the positive feedback and we love that you and your team are seeing the value!

Jung Won from Bleachr, LLC

Simple yet it's a must for any team

Pros

I love Humble Dot's fun questions and reading my peers' answers.

Cons

One thing I'd mention is that the questions are sometimes repeated

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Hi Jung Won! Thanks for your review. Your feedback is noted and we are continuing to add questions to our software.

Jeralyn from Orangetheory Fitness Daly City

Product Review

I think it helps management get a better idea with where everyone is at. Since it's not a "in person" feedback kind of deal, employees are able to be more transparent and explain themselves better than if it was in person.

Pros

I like the fact that there are ice breakers before getting into more serious questions. It's a great way to check in with staff especially if you do not see each other. It's also a great way to get to know your peers.

Cons

No cons, I would actually like to be asked more random questions.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

We are very happy that our product is helping your team! Thank you for leaving us a review!!

Omar from Peoplethrust

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Developer Comments

Good enough in the communication with my boss (1 to 1).

Pros

That is easy to use & accomplish it's functionality.

Cons

That is not really interactive with teams, at least the configuration I use.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We aimed to create a simple interface and included features like GIFs to allow for some interaction and expression. We're glad that you're able to utilize this with communication with your supervisor! If you have specifics regarding feedback for interaction on your team, please message us on Intercom on our website so we can learn more about your configuration and provide some suggestions. Thank you!

Caleb from Springboard Retail

Great for staying in touch!

Pros

This software helps keep our remote team together and fuels communication between each other. We tend to have a lot of fun with the questions and it works as a great way to have some "watercooler chats"

Cons

I think sometimes we can get a little stale with our questions and I think it could just use a wider range of options or suggestions.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Hi Caleb! Thanks so much for your positive review of Humble Dot! We love our social questions and we're glad your team is enjoying it. We are continuing to add more question sets and ways to engage--thank you for the feedback!

Sergio from StemoniX

Industry: Biotechnology

Great Humble dot

i think it is very easy to use and quick to get answers

Pros

it really helps to facilitate communication among members

Cons

honestly , i don't consider nothing wrong with the software

Archana from Twitter

Review capterra

Pros

I like that it is able to track status from more than a week

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software. I wish it could track jira tickets .

Daniela from Pipefy

Pros

My team uses once a week for the week planning, and it's pretty good, pretty easy for end-users I have no idea how it is for the admins

Cons

I don't think I use enough to say that I don't like My team uses once a week for the week planning, and it's pretty good

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Daniela! Thanks for leaving us a review and for using Humble Dot! We're glad that the product is helping you and your team plan your week and we hope our product design has the end-user in mind. Thank you again!

Rachel from PayJunction

Love Humble Dot!!

10/10 would recommend. Probably super awesome for teams who work remotely.

Pros

Humble Dot encourages teams to collaborate and provides teams with a safe space to provide feedback. It has given my management team guidance on how to make us happier at work. It really has opened up a lot of doors for management to improve processes and makes us feel heard.

Cons

Honestly... nothing. You have nothing to lose for trying this.

Paula from Pipefy

Humble dot

Pros

What I like the most is how easy and time saving this is. I don't need to go to endless meetings but still I don't miss the important topics that are discussed there.

Cons

I really like it, it could be a cheaper

Keeps me connected on a more personal level with coworkers

Pros

I love the option to send many different types of questions. It allows for me to get to know my coworkers on a more personal level at the same time as checking in with each other on work related tasks.

Cons

I don't like the inability of users to have an input in what questions they want to see being asked each week.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Hello! Thanks for leaving us a review on Humble Dot! We're glad your team is benefiting from our product!

Alex from Roundtrip

A helpful way to offer two way communication between teams

Pros

I love how we can align on needs cross-functionally in a way that is easy and accessible for everyone. We also learn a bit about each other in the process!

Cons

Maybe this is something I'm missing, but I don't always have input into what questions are being asked weekly, only my manager does. It'd be cool if I could offer things out to the team to answer as well

Delia from NRPR Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Humble dot is a great way to connect teams

The main problem is getting our team all on the same page in order for us to effectively communicate.

Pros

It’s ease of use. Our team could quickly communicate using this platform.

Cons

The notifications were bothersome sometimes but I think that was more due to how our administration set it up.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied October 2019

Delia, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad that our product is helping your team get on the same page. Your feedback is noted for our product team.

Nicole from Pipefy

A Complete Team Experience

Pros

It's a good way to organize my week and also to get to know my teammates.

Cons

I wish we could have a better visualization of the answers, the current dashboard can be too long if the team is big.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Nicole! Your feedback is noted for our product team! Thank you for using Humble Dot and for leaving us a review!

Natasha from Springboard Retails

Humble Dot Bridges The Gaps

It is very simple to use and helps you get to know your team mates a lot better, this is important in remote work.

Pros

I like that you can add gifs as a way of expression, it's pretty fun!

Cons

Not being able to add pictures or files to the questions we answer.

Sarina from HiveMQ

Overall good

Normal usage on a weekly basis

Pros

The Use Case behind it. It connects company members on a different level.

Cons

Sometimes it is just annoying if you are busy. But you could just do a monthly report instead, so not a reals con.

Luiz Guilherme from Pipefy

HUmbleDot

Pros

Is very cool to know weekly about my team

Cons

The viewing of the answers is not the best

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hi Luiz Guilherme! Thank you for using Humble Dot and for leaving a positive review! I've provided our product team the feedback you provided.

A good way to update your team

Pros

The random questions to break the ice are always a very nice way to get to know my team. Every now and then we learn a new interesting fact about workmates. It's also a good way to get updates from projects or send a specific message to our manager.

Cons

The layout of the information after it's sent could be improved.

Response from Humble Labs

Replied September 2019

Hello! Thanks for your review of Humble Dot! It looks like you're seeing the value of the product! Thanks for your feedback on the layout of responses.

Phil from Twitter

HD review

Really positive experience and would try again

Pros

Addresses a real pain point in effective teamwork Simple UI

Cons

Exit of normal workflow Not comprehensive enough - a lot of processes outside of this at work

Fun tool!

Good but there is room for improvement!

Pros

It gives the company good feedback on how everyone is feeling!

Cons

It could look prettier. I wish it had more color or moving parts to make the UX more interesting.