All Microsoft 365 Reviews

Time used: Unspecified

February 2022

Microsoft 365 User Review

Zied

Simply the best office suite

As a team manager and project manager, I do my everyday tasks with Office 365. Teams is the best teamwork software in the market. It is complete and you can do a lot of things in the same software (Chat, work on files, have meetings, organize meetings, integrate other softwares such as Trello for example). Word, PowerPoint and Excel, used by everyone in every company, are the most advanced and complete softwares in the market.

Pros

Office 365 is complete. All the softwares supplied by Office 365 helps everyday doing the hundred of tasks. Word, PowerPoint and Excel are the best softwares in the market today, against Google GSuite. Excel is a very powerful tool for tables, dynamic tables and calculation. Microsoft Teams is the daily software you will use to organize your team work : Shared files, grouped discussion, meeting and conferences, ... Office is made for very small, small, big and very big companies. It is easy to works with customers, suppliers if you have Office because most of the companies uses Office.

Cons

Sometimes two softwares can do the same task. It can be difficult to understand which software to use. For example, to work and shared files, you can do it with OneDrive and Teams. An explanation of the softwares and what they do could be interesting for users.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Office is the most complete and advanced softwares. Word, Excel and PowerPoint are much more better than GSuite and Libre Office. Microsoft Teams is better than Slack. It integrates well with Windows 10. You have only one Password for your laptop and all your office apps. It is easy to work with other companies (Suppliers, Customers) when they have Office. All the other softwares are compatible with Office.

prasanth

January 2023

"Microsoft 365 for Increasing Productivity: A Comprehensive Review"

The comprehensive productivity package Microsoft 365 provides a variety of solutions for both people and businesses. Popular programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are included, along with cloud-based services like OneDrive and Teams. The suite is a fantastic option for businesses of all sizes since it is well-designed, approachable, and highly scalable. The seamless cloud integration makes file sharing and collaboration simple. Overall, Microsoft 365 is an excellent productivity tool that delivers excellent value for the money.

Pros

The powerful email management in Outlook, secure document storage and collaboration in OneDrive and SharePoint, and calendar management in Outlook are, in my opinion, Microsoft 365's most important features. The package also features potent file sharing, scheduling, and document management tools that can significantly increase an individual's and an organization's productivity and efficiency.Microsoft 365 is reasonably simple to use, especially for individuals who are unfamiliar with office suites, thanks to its user-friendly layout and intuitive tools. The suite's extensive customizability enables users to tailor their workflow and experience to their own requirements. Additionally, the suite is made to function flawlessly on a variety of devices, encouraging accessibility and teamwork. Overall, Microsoft 365 provides a full range of tools that are strong and simple to use, making it an excellent choice for increasing productivity.

Cons

Since Microsoft 365 has so many features and customization choices, some users might find it confusing or overwhelming. I can't speak from personal experience or perspective. It will take some time to completely comprehend and take advantage of the suite's features, and some users may find it challenging to navigate its various programs and tools. Additionally, the suite might need a membership, which not all users may be able to afford.To help users get the most of the suite, Microsoft does provide a wealth of documentation and support materials, including online tutorials and forums. Additionally, the suite is constantly improving and adding new capabilities, so it is possible that these difficulties will be solved.

Jason

As Expected

Decent overall but could be improved.

Pros

Feels similar to competitor online applications. Accessibility.

Cons

Searching for specific emails can be difficult and unreliable. Version control of stored files could be more specific than dates... suggest using descriptions or tags when saving files in order to manage changes or find previous versions. Word files in the browser often do not render correctly when opened from a desktop created version. And why doesn't Word support TRANSPARENT PNGS??

Michelle

Industry: Information Services

October 2022

Microsoft 365 Business in a small organization

I use this software every single day and have used Microsoft Office applications since the early 80s. Overall, I like how the software works and the multitude of applications that integrate with each other. It is also extremely affordable for a small organization with a very small budget.

Pros

OneDrive integration is great, so I am able to access files from the cloud on any computer. I also really like that I can use either the online or desktop versions of the software. I am old school and definitely prefer desktop apps.

Cons

Some things that should be super simple, are a bit more complicated. Because we are a very small organization, we do not have the knowledge or know-how for some of the more complicated offerings of MS 365 Business. See previous comments for specific instances of frustration caused by something we believe should be available and simple but is NOT.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Zoho was ridiculously complicated to figure out how to do simple things, such as phone notifications, shared files, etc....

Osmond

A Powerful tool

Microsoft 365 is a comprehensive suite of cloud-based applications and services that has helped my business to solve a variety of problems. It has helped to streamline operations, increase productivity, and improve collaboration. Microsoft 365 has also helped my business become more efficient by providing tools such as Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Teams. These tools help store and share data securely, collaborate on projects, and automate processes. I can create and manage projects with ease, as well as track and report progress. All of these features have made my work life much more efficient and enjoyable.

Pros

I really enjoy using Microsoft 365. It has so many great features that make it an ideal choice for my work and personal needs. I like that it is cloud-based, so I can access my files from anywhere. I also appreciate the variety of apps and services that come with Microsoft 365, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Outlook. The Office 365 suite of apps is also incredibly useful for staying organized and productive.

Cons

I have to say that my least favorite thing about Microsoft 365 is the cost. It can be quite expensive for some people, especially those who are on a tight budget. The subscription model can be confusing and difficult to manage. It can be difficult to keep track of which features are included in each subscription plan, and the cost can add up quickly if you need to upgrade to a higher tier plan. Also, the user interface can be a bit clunky and difficult to navigate, making it difficult to find the features you need.

Walter

January 2023

Microsoft 365 has saved me time and effort, Thank you!

You can access your email whenever and anywhere you choose since Office 365 Outlook is hosted in the cloud. Office 365 email services are often far more economical for smaller businesses because they don't require an administrator or hosted exchange server. The majority of plans are managed using an intuitive interface that does not call for an IT expert. However, many of the commercial versions feature a PowerShell interface that manages rights for email and other applications if your firm is bigger and needs more extensive restrictions. But altogether, it's fantastic!

Pros

It is the greatest choice for both online and offline use because of its easy collaboration capabilities, user-friendly UI, and unmatched versatility to fit any use case. Additionally, the program comes with a number of potent tools and services, like as Word, Excel, Power BI, Skype, and Outlook, that make it incredibly easy to create, collaborate on, and share your work.

Cons

Some laptops or PCs might not work together. Microsoft creates operating systems, however there are occasionally incompatibilities. Changing to a different operating system, Microsoft Office version, or replacing your PCs are sometimes your only alternatives.

Bensaad

A Comprehensive Review of Microsoft 360: The Ultimate Office Suite

Pros

One of the things I like most about Microsoft 360 is its versatility. Whether I'm working on a presentation for work, a budget spreadsheet for my personal finances, or a document for a school project, the suite has the perfect tool for the job. The word processor, Excel, and PowerPoint are all top-notch and make it easy to create professional-looking documents and presentations with minimal effort. Additionally, the cloud integration allows me to access my files from any device and collaborate with others in real-time, which is incredibly helpful for both personal and professional projects. Overall, Microsoft 360 is a must-have for anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly office suite.

Cons

The subscription-based pricing model of Microsoft 360 is one of the things I dislike most about it. Additionally, some advanced features can be difficult to navigate and understand for beginners. The system compatibility and glitches also cause frustration for some users.

Andres

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Integral solution

I have been using Microsoft 365 as my standart since it came out, as well as other microsoft products like Office. This integral solution is inarguably an international standard.

Pros

Without dubt, the fact that Microsoft 365 offers an integral solution for all your needs in your workplace: document editor, spreadhseets, mail, calendar management, and many others, is what I find great. It provides a lot of stuff we all take for granted, but there is a great team behind all this work making sure we have everything we need.

Cons

I would expect some features, like the mail, to behave more swiftly. Sometimes it takes too long to load.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

January 2023

Mircrosoft 365 for 365 Days !

Overall experience and my business related work and assignments from project to presentations Microsoft 365 has been solving a ton of issues and keeping it customers satisfied .

Pros

I liked almost everything about the software “Microsoft 365” is one of the most advanced version and most updated version of Microsoft office . The online world and era would be incomplete without Microsoft 365

Cons

There’s nothing that I don’t like about this software , but when it comes to it mobile phone compatibility it is not much oriented or effected

Mostafa

January 2023

Who among us does not use Microsoft products in his day

Since I knew how to use a computer, I used Microsoft products, and it solved many problems for me and made it easier for me to use the computer, such as Excel and Word, which are indispensable every day in my work, and the calendar program, which facilitates the affairs of my life and organizes them very well.

Pros

The diversity of Microsoft products in everything related to productivity, project management and all aspects of life in general

Cons

Product prices may be a little higher but it is indispensable

Jon

Office 365 is the cloud version of Office

While you could get by using open source only solutions such as Libre Office or something similar, I've found that the money saved paying for Office is easily offset by the amount of time I have to allocate teaching each user how to use the less intuitive and somewhat buggy "free" software. There are other solutions out there but there is a good reason that Office has been the gold standard for the last 20 plus years. It's well worth the cost.

Pros

- Office is extremely easy to use for a new user but is powerful enough that power users (and developers) can perform amazingly complex processes using just this "simple" tool. - The cloud based solution allows teams to securely share documents (worksheets) and have multiple users updating the document with the changes each user makes reflected to the other users in real time. - You can perform simple actions like mail merge to take a contact list and create cards or labels; however, the tools are rich enough that a developer can use Macros and Regular Expressions to completely transform documents. - It's easy to apply a built-in style (or create your own style for your business) so that all business correspondence is consistently formatted and looks professional. - Outlook is the premier tool for email. I could write an entire review simply on Outlooks Junk mail handling and customized rules. If you use email, you need Outlook. - When you have subscribed to Office 365, Office mobile is available to you as well.

Cons

- The only caveat I have for Office 365 is the monthly (or yearly) billing cycle. If I pay for 12 months of outlook, that's exactly what I get. On month 13, I'm left with no office suite unless I start paying for another month/year. - I prefer to purchase Office 2019 (one time payment that means that I own the software although I am only entitled to updates for 1 year). It still has the ability to work with Office 365 users but isn't quite a well-suited to the cloud as it's physically installed on your laptop.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

Lotus Notes feels like an abandoned product and I just don't feel like I can trust Google not to use my company's data for their own purposes and share it (however "obscured") with advertisers. I explained about LibreOffice above.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

LibreOffice is interesting and is a great option for Linux OS (or spinoffs like Mint, Ubuntu) where users are expected to take the time to learn how to use software that isn't always "user friendly" but for my office, I want something that is user friendly and consistently works (virtually bug free). I'm willing to trade off spending more of my budget on the software to save the more expensive time of my IT resources.

Tere'e

Office 365 - You don't have it yet?

Overall, I've enjoyed my experience with Microsoft 365. Given, the current pandemic crisis, Office 365 - Teams has been an integral tool when providing IT support. There are so many unknowns when providing IT support to users from the devices, ISPs, and/or user's tech knowledge, Teams has made IT support that much easier. I like that nearly all apps can be accessed via a web version so that users can pick up where they left off without missing a beat.

Pros

Professional Use: Office 365 is the best Office to-date. Office 365 allows users an all inclusive experience with its intelligent available app integrations. Teams has been an integral tool with nearly all users working from home. Teams allows for communication and collaboration between users and clients. I like that the software is automatically updated and not necessary added in the Windows updates. Personal Use: I've had an Office 365 for over 3 years. I'm able to share the subscription with up-to 4 more individuals. I'm able to access all my files on the go with my mobile phone. I like that I can have critical information at my finger tips. To-date I've not experienced any degraded experience or service outage.

Cons

So far we have not ran into any minor or major issues with using Office 365. I think Microsoft has mastered the it's productivity tools for both the professional and personal user.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

We chose Office 365 over other alternatives because of reliability, pricing, included apps/features, ease of use, and service support. We were also attracted to the seemingly endless capabilities Office 365 tools and apps offered.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Initially we considered Office 365 due to running 2 versions of Office 2010 STD/PRO. Then we experienced service consistency issues with our former VOIP provider, which intern affected collaborations between users and clients. Office 365 offered the same services as the VOIP provider, but with lots more to offer. We made the switch to Office 365 the pricing was comparable to our former VOIP provider. Office 365 offered collaborative tools plus its foundation of productivity tools. The familiarity of Office made it easy for users to adapt and adopt.

Joyce

I prefer office 365 to Google Suite

I prefer 365 over Google Suites and am frustrated by younger team members push for Google. I find 365 support far superior and technical support staff always helpful. I use all 365 products regularly in my work day and find it more reliable.

Pros

- ability to work from anywhere as long as I have internet -cloud based so I have access to all my files even when on a different computer - Access my email, files and all Microsoft programs from any location and device -great customer support -can work on device vs cloud and then save on device or cloud -share documents- collaborate - security - no licensing issues- everyone in office has same service and upgrades at the same time

Cons

-since everything is cloud based if issues with internet equal issues access files -updates can take a lot of time -you have to purchase a subscription - changing features -- sometimes get "hung up" and doesn't do anything and will self shut down

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

I prefer it over the alternative. We are going to switch entire company back over to 365 from G Suite in the next 3-6 months.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

Younger group of staff members prefer G Suite so we have both.

Luis Alejandro

A very good service but a little pricey

Just great, I has tried several suites (open source and freeware) and the differences are humongous! I prefer this suite over all alternatives out there because is bug free, constantly updated and have all of the feature you may need to get a great and polished work.

Pros

Solid suite for word processing, presentation and calculated sheets, brings all of you may need in one package, storage, file sharing, great integration with most remarkable tools in the market. It is constantly evolving and updates are instantaneously given to is a software as a service (SaaS). It has more advanced and sophisticated apps for office work!

Cons

It is pricey, a different model that actually make you pay a subscription that although is has it value you have a permanent fee with too few options to avoid it.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

As I mentioned earlier, it offer a solid suites of application which are superior for the most to competitors, in terms to work in office you need a tool that besides to be easy-to-use and well known, brings all of the features you need to do your jobs great and in the less amount of time.

Reasons for switching to Microsoft 365

The other options looks like a toy comparing with Office 365. It has all you need for professional works.

Everything but Outlook

The overall experience customer side is good, but the partner experience is somewhat of a lonely and lost trip, as the standard Microsoft answer to a commercial or technical problem is "ask a vendor near you" even if you are a vendor! It works, but forget documentation for everything past the level "basic usage". On the other end, OneDrive and Azure and Sharepoint are great, the multi user environment is great, and the multi user editing and collaboration tools are a godsend in many cases.

Pros

As you would expect, the world standard office suite "excels" at word, excel, powerpoint, etc..the latest versions brought innovative feature without losing the plethora of customizations and toggles inherited from the past, aka you can customize it to a LOT to fit exactly your workflow.

Cons

Outlook needs to be bugfixed, outlook needs to be bugfixed, outlook has huge bugs. Outlook works weird but tolerable when paired with Exchange, otherwise it's a PITA piece of code. Makes email disappear, has huge latencies, pst corruption, ost corruption, reacts badly to external errors(no internet connectivitiy, unresponsive mail server..). To be clear, it has none of the stability of Thunderbird, which is free. When we deploy it in a business or corporate environment we always pair it with a mail backup system.

Reasons for choosing Microsoft 365

While LibreOffice is a solid alternative for 90% of the stuff, Microsoft365 edges it with the advanced functions which are useful at business and corporate level, and it's basically the only contestant for proper(and i mean it, proper) multi user office work.

Dayna