• Pros

• "Great products, well designed and maintained. Very easy to access from anywhere. It has marginally improved in the last 1-2 years, now it's a simple pleasure to use."

• "I like the functionality across the board. It is the most useful softwre and suite of programs that I have ever encountered."

• "it's simplicity and ease of use is what appeals to me as I use it many times each day The tools are easily understood as well. Keep up the good work."

• Cons

• "Sometimes errors occur, but technical support quickly solves problems."

• "Open sourced software is awesome but our biggest gripe at times was (at least for a few in the company) it was a little glitchy. Not often, but often enough for some of the team to notice."

• "There are not any that I can think of at this moment. It really is a superior product."

Browse ONLYOFFICE Reviews

Mirko from UltraBarato

Industry: Consumer Electronics

A must have tool, The SwissArmy app on the Office Universe.

I use ONLYOFFICE everyday to send and receive documents, on my work and personal life, the software allow to work Mobile and Desktop so it's easy to go from one to other and continue working, no everyone have Microsoft Office but everyone can have ONLYOFFCE EASY and continue with the work with the same quality, I love the formula management and use every time to easy explain problems and ideas, the integration with world and graphics allow us to create professional presentations and forms to improve or work.

Pros

- Fast to load, allow to work in no time and don't eat a lot resources on the memory machine, fast response and very robust to work. - Very intuitive, all the commands are easy to access, menus and icons are very well arranged to work with it. - Support a lot new features with the addons and new tools. - Easy to export and full compatible to send any work to any person. - Support multiple Languages on the same documents, this allow to communicate globally with co-workers in the world. - PDF Export made easy and 100% compatible. - Great Tech and Community support to feel in touch with people that really care about.

Cons

- Some times the system freeze a little, that's because need time to clean on importing documents from other sources and made more compatible documents. - Extra features become bad translated, so need to test before use. - Don't run on every OS system, but developers works fast to solve it. - New features on other office systems still don't implemented, so show errors on importing documents. - Poor graphic editor, need a little more improve.

Nick from Cognize LLC

Amazing Open Source Alternative to Google Docs or MS365

Overall, ONLYOFFICE is a game changer. It is a viable alternative to mega cloud corporations like Google and Microsoft. It's nice to have your own private server with control of your data. Pair ONLYOFFICE with NextCloud and you have all of the productivity software you need.

Pros

I like that ONLYOFFICE is free and can be self-hosted. It is the best Office alternative that most accurately reads and writes Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files. It runs fast on both desktop and in the browser. It integrates nicely with NextCloud. The mobile apps are also great.

Cons

I wish that the iOS mobile app could connect directly to a NextCloud server instead of requiring an ONLYOFFICE Community server. The desktop app does this and it is perfect for NextCloud users.

Reasons for Choosing ONLYOFFICE

ONLYOFFICE was my preferred choice because it does everything these other products do that I need, it's free, it's self-hosted, and it integrates with NextCloud.

September 2016

Jorge

September 2016

Good app, Bad support

It is a good application, but the support is very bad...we never have a right answer, they take days to answer, and it looks like the company is runned by one single person. Never found out who is the manager, and there is nobody to complaint when you get bad support services. Good software, but for those who do not need a business stability....well...you'll get quite nervous not knowing whats going to happen if there is a problem.

Pros

Good price, lots of features

Cons

Important features are not there (like automatic syncronization with Drive or Dropbox), also photo gallery is missing. No way to your network fellows know when there is a new document on a project, And no communication with the managers. It looks like the company is runned by a single person, Eugene. This person answers the online chat and will tell you to send the request to support. You do that...and one day later the same Eugene replies! Usually, you get no solution for your problem. Or you just give up.

Ueli from Berufswahlschule Uster

Onlyoffice changed they way we work

onlyoffice was a success story from the very beginning. Easy integration, a perfect tool but most off all: an absolutely great customer support. We had some minor issues with the integration into Alfresco but the support team managed to solve it within days. A feature request was also realized on the fly. What a great, great service. Onlyoffice was the last piece in the puzzle to gain independence from the big tec companies. No google, no microsoft, no apple. We are free!

Pros

Onlyoffice was very easy to install and implement with our existing Alfresco dms. The users had no problems to adapt and accepted the new tool immediately. After a view days we didn't know how we were able to work without onlyoffice at all. The possibility to work together on the same document at the same time was a big plus.

Cons

There are no cons so far. We've had a minor issue with the integration into Alfresco but that was solved within day by the support team.

Reasons for Choosing ONLYOFFICE

The following features were vital to us: - self hosting - affordable - easy to use

Diego from Lacuna Solutions

ONLYOFFICE is definitely the way to go when you need to implement an online document management app.

As a user my entire company (and possibly our clients) get a great user experience very close to the Microsoft suite it's inspired to, but online and with the possibility to install the whole thing on your own servers. Also document format compatibility looks really great (we did some quick tests and it's really impressive). Finally, being open source, enables even more opportunities, from deeper integrations to forking to implement any wild idea but within an Office- or Google-like code base.

Pros

My company was in search for an online document editing experience (similar to Google Docs) but with the option to install it on our own premises. Apart from online LibreOffice (which is definitely a cool technical idea but really too heavy, with a debatable user experience and some weird limitations), there was nothing to be found out there. Then by pure chance I stumbled upon ONLYOFFICE and magically our problem was solved! After a few hours of poking around with a few lines of code, I had my prototype up and running, and people in the company really impressed with it!

Cons

Well honestly it's hard to find anything wrong with this product, but if I need to, I would point out some complexity in the setup and also some gaps in the documentation (again from a technical standpoint). Also I found it after hours of research on the Internet, so maybe it would be great to invest in marketing as well (not only ads I mean). Finally (and I'm not sure this is a real shortcoming), business professionals that are proficient with e.g. Microsoft Excel keep asking for more Excel-like features to be implemented in ONLYOFFICE (because they really like the product).

Nguyen from ECQURITY

Good replace for on-premise google doc or office365

If you consider for a on-premise Office collaboration. It can be a good choice. It's like you have your own Google Doc for your local office. Which is don't need to access internet.

Pros

I can use almost function with the community version. I'm also able to manage files, project at a sameplace.

Cons

They require 2 server, under Linux they are using mono for replacement for ASP.net on Linux. It's not stable.

Guenael from UNIVERSITE GRENOBLE ALPES

Very usefull companion to NextCloud

Our NextCloud users are really happy to be able to edit Documents in-place, allowing them to share documents and collaborate on them. No need for mail attachments, multiplicating document versions.

Pros

Nextcloud integration with OnlyOffice Integration Edition works like a charm ! Office Documents compatibility is quite good and concurrent editing is really appreciated here !

Cons

Som Office Documents are still not fully compatible with OnlyOffice, such as macro/forms or advanced documents.

Jeewantha from SLIIT

Manage your project document correctly.

It consists of unfriendly interface and Project management tool sets. Therefore it is able to manage projects by using this software. Also it is able to save documents in different document formats.

Pros

This software consists of Email aggregator. This software is not single software. It is a software suit.

Cons

This software does not provide free. When consider other alternative software, it is cheaper than other software.

Kevin from Elite Rod & Custom

Pleasantly surprised

I like how fast and easy it is to pick up where you left off and to find what you were working on from any computer anytime.

Pros

I like that it is very easy to start using and to learn, and the more that I use it, the more I am both impressed and liking it.

Cons

I haven't found any cons yet. Maybe space limitations....if I had to pick something....

Olivia from Healthcare and Pharma

This is a MUST-HAVE for virtual businesses

Pros

I just began using OnlyOffice and I am obsessed. I love the dashboard, it is very informative and the graphics are sleek. The compatibility with microsoft office is super helpful and it has a built in CRM. I'm a big fan!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about OnlyOffice. It's wonderful!

Hanah from SheWrites4TheLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Excellent Online Office Suite!!

My overall experience with OnlyOffice has been great. I had issues looking for a suite that had everything I needed. When I worked on documents or projects it seemed I was looking all around for one with good formatting options. When I found this one I was super excited. It helped me with the table of contents and also other issues I was dealing with for my document. I recommend other people using it, especially those who do loads of projects frequently.

Pros

I love this software so much because it helps me manage my documents effectively. It's so easy and it's not complicated to use. It's a smooth software and it helps you get every task you need done. When you create a document there are options to save your document to docx,pdf, text, odt, rft, and html. Many programs that I have used in the past don't allow me to save my document to the file saving that I need. This is really important for me because certain projects that I work on have to have it saved to a certain one. I also love how there are loads of formatting options and since I am also a writer this helps me. As, I am working on each document or chapter for my book I have many options to choose from. When I was first looking for a office suite to work on my projects I was looking for one with a table of contents option and this one had it! I enjoy adding images to my projects and there is an option in the formatting section to do just that.

Cons

This office suite is one of the best and the only thing I think could help it would be just to keep advancing it. It's already really good. Just keep on updating it. =)

It brings great efficiencies when working with a loose distributed team of people with one common community regular activity.

Pros

Clear and Easy to use Office applications solution for small or medium businesses with no IT staff. OnlyOffice is a great managed application leaving just users, roles and folder organisation to the portal owner to define. The office applications are solid replicas of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Meaning, the interface will be familiar to most. You also get CRM, team blogging and project management too. The components are presented in a single tabbed interface be it your browser or downloadable apps. I have personally found the support staff very attentive and there is comprehensive online help available. A bonus, is that the downloadable apps are multiplatform across Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, iOS and Android too. It gives asingle interface into your portal with the permissions and views set up by the company portal owner.

Cons

None really. If you are of an organised mind, this solution will be relatively quick and simple to set up.

Ed from University of Exeter

It worked for me!

I used ONLYOFFICE through my university, who used the software for their email portal, among other things. In general, the software seemed to cope easily and efficiently with this limited level of function, and, having now graduated, I would be happy to use the software again at a later date, perhaps to explore its other possible functions.

Pros

Accessibility on a number of platforms. Smart, efficient interface with minimal interference to functioning - I was often able to give no thought to *how* I was accessing my work or emails.

Cons

The app I was using on my phone linked only to the login portal for my university email account, meaning that most of the time I had to type my details in to access my emails. It seemed as if the infrastructure between softwares was limited - I could have saved some energy by not having to type my address and password in each time.

June 2016

Helen

June 2016

Impressive web office & online document processing

After a month of using ONLYOFFICE I've decided to drop a line about what it is. ONLYOFFICE is a neatly organized web office suite for corporate communication. It contains a usable project management system with all necessary tools including Gantt Chart, and a convenient CRM. In general, it allows you to have your entire office in the cloud with a diverse range of facilities making communication between team members fast and productive, which is a key factor for companies like ours. The point that I should surely touch upon is amazing document editors. If you haven't tried online document editors you would be totally impressed. If you have already worked with any of them, those from ONLYOFFICE would turn your life upside down. They are as functional, handy and reliable as desktop MS Office or LibreOffice, but they work online. Your documents are always available for editing and sharing at corporate portal, or in IOS App. Document editors have rich capabilities for reviewing and co-editing in different modes: Fast - shows changes in real time for collaborators and Strict - only after changes were saved. Moreover, you may drop files to a favorite cloud storage Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or any other right from your portal.

Pros

A wide range of facilities for business needs, handy feature-rich online document editors, mail client integrated with calendar and CRM.

Cons

Unfortunately for IOS only document editors are available. If I want to l look through my CRM contacts I need to use a browser apart from application.

Peterson from p2son production

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

It Keeps Me Organized

The software does a lot for the price. I find it very useful in keeping on top of my clients. It does require discipline to keep adding things, but it is mostly easy to use. There are little quirks to it, but nothing that makes it unworkable.

Pros

Keeps track of clients throughout the entire process from the moment I make initial contact to the point where I receive payment. Interfaces w/ my Gmail Great projects features> I organize projects and then can keep associated contacts and documents. Wonderful invoice feature

Cons

Does NOT interface with my own email system. Must use gmail or other established providers Word processing is clunky & hard to export. When I copy in or out of it, it does not include hot links The various components are not fully integrated.

Daniel from Retail

OnlyOffice Personal - Great for Chrome OS & CloudReady

Easy-to-use, free and great interface!

Pros

I've been using OnlyOffice Personal for couple years with my Acer ChromeBook 11 and CloudReady Desktop at Home for couple years now. I like having access to all my Cloud Storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.

Cons

OnlyOffice Personal Extension seems to work on some of my machines. Offline Editing would be great feature (if possible).

Response from Ascensio System

Replied July 2018

Hello Daniel! Thanks so much for this great feedback. Regarding your suggestion about offline work - you can try ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. The desktop app already has the same new interface as the online solutions.

Eamon from DataField

Exactly what we've been looking for

Being able to utilize real-time collaborative editing while avoiding the cloud.

Pros

We work mostly with a single client who uses Excel for most of their processes. Productivity massively improves when we can work on these spreadsheets collaboratively in real-time. However, our client (very reasonably) requires that none of their data is stored in the cloud, so using a service like Google Docs or Office 365 is out of the question. Being able to host OnlyOffice directly on our internal servers is huge. Our employees have been singing the program's praises ever since we rolled it out - it's much easier to use than Sharepoint, where we have to take turns checking out documents. We're also very pleased with the technical support. Our questions have always been answered promptly, and issues are diagnosed quickly.

Cons

It's still missing some of the advanced features that some of our users like to use in Excel. Pivot Tables and Slicers are a big one. It's also more difficult to sort data in a spreadsheet after it's been uploaded to OnlyOffice. However, we know that OnlyOffice remains under active development, so we're looking forward to enhanced functionality in the future.

Alexia from University

Only Office review

I mainly use this for online editing of documents , and have been using it for years now and would recommended to anyone as it is simple and easy to use and gets the job done quickly .

Pros

It is great for editing documents online What I like most is the new feature where you can easily access your documents from anywhere , which is very convenient, and eliminates the hassle of travelling everywhere with your USB flashdrive. It is also quite useful on devices where you might have limited storage or you are running out of storage.

Cons

It might have limited editing capabilities to some people, when it comes to editing your documents online,. It really depends on what you are using it for

Stan from Quincy Point Congregational Church (UCC)

Almost every thing I could ask for

I travel and have a small Chromebook for notes and spreadsheets and correspondence. I tried MS Word online, Google Docs, WPS, Polaris, and LibreOffice, and none of them seemed to fit my needs as well as ONLYOFFICE.

Pros

The layout, the wide range of functions, the similarity to MS Word (but with some features not found in Word).

Cons

It's occasionally a little slow in opening. And it won't allow me to save to Dropbox (I have to save documents to ONLYOFFICE online and then move them to Dropbox). Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of, and the second is probably a glitch that can be fixed if I would contact their customer support.

Roger from Mission 4 Unity International

we use it for our non profit organization, we are very happy with only office. its easy to set up

its make our organization working

Pros

easy to use. in different language. the office products and easy to send emails also to make groups and and the database is very good.

Cons

the talk version, its not possible to chat our discuss via android app same is that you can not consult you email via mobile devise app our mobile website. ones you have send you email acound , your own domain name its not possible to consult it via a other way.

Paul from Integrity community Media

Industry: Newspapers

I have used Open Office for 10 years and find it easy and logical as a professional journalist.

It is very easy to use and once familiar with its benefits it operates as a second nature facility, and does not require a second thought as my fingers manipulate the keyboard.

Pros

Cons

after 10 years use - I have no negative view. as well as newspaper daily use, I have written a number of books in the software

Adithya from SAP

Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365

A Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365. Best for companies who dont want to spend much time as well as money to get their company up and running.

Pros

* It supports all popular formats of documents. Has all formatting options. * Collaboration mode where all my co-workers can see and edit the documents at same time * Integration with SharePoint. * Has support for third party apps. * Cross platform and can be accessed anywhere , anytime on any device. * Mobile apps support.

Cons

* Complex VB macros created by MS Excel wont work so need to port them.

Tor Johan from Revhaug gård

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Troublefree documents, on PC and mobile.

Safe, free storage. Office-compatibility without installation/license. Availability from all my PCs and other platforms.

Pros

Simple. No installations or upgrades (SaaS). Safe. Available both on PC and mobile. Non-American origin so hopefully free from American/NSA "sniffing".

Cons

25 MByte maximum filesize (free version). Lack of Norwegian language: This makes it a a bit troublesome to recommend Onlyoffice to local friends.

Alberto from Cottonmill CO., Ltd.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I have been using Onlyoffice around more than 2 years, the experience its quite good.

Cooperation working, its quite good

Pros

The pros for me, have everything u need in the same place, I have been checking before another softwares, the rest of them missing something for me.

Cons

Its not so beautiful when u look to it, and under my opinion missing one dashboard when u open first time only office missing one dashboard, that indicate to u, emails received, documents update, and so on.

I use it every day

I keep my personal spreadsheet files with OpenOffice and it allows me to access them from anywhere. Very useful.

Pros

Cons

I reckon the pricing structure should be looked into, it needs to be more flexible, Maybe to allow different user levels.

Katrina from Beauty Dior Divas

Great for students

I love OnlyOffice. I used it on all of my devices, I wish it was compatible with my Asus that used Windows. I can no longer deal with Microsoft student apps and its size of it. The app takes up over 2GBs

Pros

I enjoyed having all my favorite program packed into one app. When writing papers/assignments/short stories, I have my documents. When needing to Mystery Shop, I require spread sheets and this certainly helps me out. For certain assignments or displays, Power Point saves the day.

Cons

There was nothing I liked least, I used this in place of Microsoft products. This software saved me when I had multiple papers to write and couldn't log into my Microsoft Word due to the student account expiration.

Stan from Quincy Point Congregational Church (UCC)

Really like it

Free (for small numbers) good use of MS products, VERY user friendly, and more.

Pros

The layout is very user friendly and easy to navigate. It links to all of my online data storage sites (Google, Dropbox, MS, etc.) as thought they are all one on a computer. I travel a lot and take only a google-based tablet with me. OnlyOffice allows me to open any MS Office doc and deal with it as though I had the whole suite with me. It has a few shortcomings, but the benefits are wonderful

Cons

It's a little slow in opening and managing files. It doesn't have all of MS Office's functions and capabilities (nore, by the way, does MS's own, online, apps). But for "ordinary" reading and editing of docs, it can't be beat.

Daniel from DJS Enterprises, LLC

I find the whole software experience excellent and easy to use and teach to others.

The benefits of this software are the ability to work remotely and have control over what is done by people and when.

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to do Save As... in the office programs. I would also like to use a document as the home page when I log in.

Harold from Shelburne Farms

The BEST Microsoft Alternative Online

I was really just trying it out as an alternative to Google's G Suite (which our company has), and Microsoft 365. I am blown away by OnlyOffice.

Pros

I like the functionality of the various components -- especially the email and Word Processor. I also like the CRM integration. One of my favorite things is the ability to link other online storage accounts (such as Box, Dropbox, etc) directly with the software.

Cons

Some of the loading times can be slow. That's really my only complaint.

Mircea from Info Feed srl

Industry: Information Services

Simple all in one solution... just open any file that I need to edit... I use it every day. Thank's

It's simple and free

Pros

Only office product is really exceptional and I use it all of the time on my notebook... and the good point is that this suite have highest compatibility with other documents format... and it's free :)

Cons

Hmmm... Table Of Contents... but I do not use it very much. I understood that it will be added soon. :)

Response from Ascensio System

Replied July 2018

Hello Mircea! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. We actually do have Table Of Contents. Just look it up in the References tab on your toolbar :)

Lorie from Airlines/Aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Travel Agent

I would only use this program and have shared my experience with others who now use this as well.

Pros

I was able to keep track of all my sales, all my bookings, Spreadsheets of clients payments with groups and so much more.

Cons

nothing bad to explain, these programs are amazing and should be used by everyone

Jeremy from Boise State Universtiy

Industry: Computer Networking

Great product for of us that want a free office .

Pros

It is Free, also that when I create a document in only office I can download that document and open it up in Microsoft Office without any formating problems.

Cons

Navigaing folders in the cloud services can be a little slow, a trick I have learned is to use the tree.

Sam from KPark

ONLYOFFICE IS THE WAY TO GO

Pros

Works AMAZING with Ubuntu 18.04 and is the office suite that I put on all my electronic devices. Easy to use but also has tons of features and customization. Tons of different programs to cover any job.

Cons

I didnt want to pay extra for better/more features.

Rabi from Infosys

Exceptional and helpful

Cheaper compared to competitors. Comes handly to deal with all office utilities. Must have software for official and personal purpose

Pros

Its a superb tool with caters to almost every office utility. UI and ease of use is way better than competitors.

Cons

Might not be as popular as other office tools inspite of being so much better than the rest. Better advertisiment and marketing needs to be done to reach as many tech savy customers as possible

dishant from Lionbridge

Amazing Product but still need improvement

My overall experience with Only office is good. Our organization mostly have Linux systems installed so it's a great help to us.

Pros

This is a very great business management system. It provides the ability to access and update business documents online in a very safe and user friendly environment. The best thing which I loved about them is that it is available for Linux and provides a lot of great features.

Cons

The customer support staff of Only office is not good. They must have take care of their customer's query and answer them in time. It takes even days to get a response from them.

It is great as a project management tool.

Pros

I use it to organize all my tasks and coordinate with other users. I find this aspect of the software to be its best attribute.

Cons

I find the messaging tool a little ineffective. Most of my contacts prefer to simply use text messaging.

Beverlly from Beautifullyblessed

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great Office Suite

I really enjoy using this office suite software, it helps to keep me organized and I can easily retrieve my files. I do not have to look all over the place to locate them. Only Office has made my life simple and easy.

Pros

Only Office is a great Office Suite software to use for my everyday work from home as well as for the corporate worker. This Office Suite consist of online document management, corporate communication, mail and project management tools which are great for everyone in the business world. I find this office suite very helpful also for the ones who are working from home especially for writers. It assist in helping without spending enormous amount of money for software.

Cons

It's very hard to think of anything wrong with this great software. It's a great match for all that I need for my writing. I just love using this software, simply easy and understandable to read. Some software you need to be a Rocket Scientist to use them, but I feel very comfortable in using this office suite. There is one thing I suggest for Only Office Suite Software is I wish they could update more on the formatting.

Unparalleled Office ONLY!

Pros

Takes from the googledoc hot mess to the word world with all the needs and all the Microsoft bells and whistles and needed tools intack.

Cons

Nada... All Good. NOTHING TO SEE HERE! Zero in the CON column for me.

Great LibreOffice replacement for Ubuntu Linux

Overall, it's a pleasant experience using ONLYOFFICE! I appreciate that the document, spreadsheet, and presentation editors are all in the same program & I don't have to remember the names of several different programs to get what I'm looking for. This makes it nice for when I'm analyzing data in the spreadsheet while writing a paper and putting together a presentation about the data.

Pros

The layout of the software feels much more like Microsoft Office than other Linux desktop options. It's helpful that all the buttons have tooltips so I'm not stuck randomly clicking textless buttons until one does what I want. It seems to keep formatting & layouts from .docx files better than either Google Docs or LibreOffice.

Cons

There is no print preview option, and there are some dotted lines that I assume represent a hidden border in my tables, so I'm not sure what my file is going to look like when printed out. In the spreadsheet software, some of the feature grouping seems weird to me (e.g. I can't figure out how to insert a formula from the toolbar, and when I right click a cell, the "Insert Formula" option is there, but it's not grouped in the "Insert" dropdown). And some of the fonts don't quite look the same as they do in Word, but that might just be a Windows/Linux thing.

Miller from Global Mission for Children

Great Overall Experience

Real time collaboration is a must for today's businesses to stay ahead of the competition.

Pros

A simply to use platform that helps me greatly manage my documents and gives me the real-time ability to collaborate with my team.

Cons

I truly do not see any as it meets the need for my organization. Whether spreadsheets or documents, it manages them all.

May 2016

Alexander

May 2016

ONLYOFFICE fulfills all our needs

After doing trials with many different systems for project management we decided to move forward with ONLYOFFICE. This solution fulfills all our needs successfully. ONLYOFFICE permits to delegate tasks to employees, to track the time and team performance, to build a client database with the possibility to link correspondence (you can create a customer sheet which contains all the data - from contact information to tasks to be performed). With ONLYOFFICE the work became more organized and effective - this system permits everyone to clearly understand their tasks and deadlines he/she faces. Administration get more control of workflow by tracking the time teammates spend on tasks. This allows workers to plan their employment in the most realistic and effective way.

Pros

Full-featured, simple, affordable and easy to use system.

Cons

Sometimes errors occur, but technical support quickly solves problems.

Ben from College Community School District

Only Office needs to be on Macs

The only word processing app I'll use on my iPad.

Pros

That it was like Office without having to spend an arm and a leg for it.

Cons

OnlyOffice needs to have a Mac app for it.

Mike from Loma Linda University Medical Center

I will never use another software again this is amazing!

I have to say that I give it a 10 out of 10 !!

Pros

The use and direction is amazing and so easy to use.

Cons

Honestly I dont have any bad things to say about this software.

Claudiu from INTERIEURS PARISIENS D'AUJOURD'HUI

I'm using everyday this document management software

Pros

It's an flexible application whether you are using it as a cloud application or in a corporate enviroment. It's compatible with a lot of cloud services and it's multilanguage.

Cons

No Android application developed by the tem behind this product. Not enough space included in cloud storage plan.

July 2016

Anastasia from Online Technology

July 2016

Perfect for our business

We have discovered ONLYOFFICE for managing our work and found ourselves happy with the tool. What is impressive about it is that it is well organized and intuitive to our great surprise, it consists of the necessary features which are always of help. We appreciate that we can use it easily without the necesety to resort to other apps and with collaboration tools all the tasks are accomplished twice as faster. The work of the support team is also excellent. Thank you for the great product!

Pros

easy to manage, consists of the necessary features, good pricing policy

Cons

there are some bugs

A great office tool that contains your every need

Pros

With ONLYOFFICE you get all the tools you need in one place. I used to have lots of software for my data management needs, ONLYOFFICE allowed me to perform these needs in one place. It's a great place to create and store. The easy PDF export is a great help to my daily tasks. Also, the multiple language availability is a great feature which I do not use much often but is a great addition to its features. Tech support and response is quick and concise, making troubleshooting easier.

Cons

The graphics editor is in need of a little improvement, the glitches are bothersome and interrupt work. It also does not work on every OS which is a little difficult considering I have a MacBook and a tablet which I want to sync with each other. The new features are a little glitchy as well.

Amazing Experience working with OnlyOffice

I have been working on Spreadsheet, Document, and Presentation and everything works really great, It is easy to create and manage the report in the spreadsheet using formulas.

Pros

Number one is I love the Interface, Its clean, Its modern. Number two is It is very easy to move from document to spreadsheet to presentation. Number three is that It has a very familiar interface like Microsoft office 2010.

Cons

This is very user friendly tool so i dint find anything difficult.

Vasiliy from Klitschko Foundation

It's great software which comfortable to use.

Pros

Everyone have access to project and can make task by themself. Also a great think reminder which help keep the task done.

Cons

I find only one problem. It is that I couldnt enter to program if in the link will http://. Each time when entering to the program I should delete the http://

Gilad from CheckPoint

Participating in forums meeting and global working groups.

Promoting issues globally among different participants

Pros

A great management option for remote location offices and individuals, it is very good in sharing, editing and managing projects, including a wide support of variety document types.

Cons

I would say the product does not always gives an accurate status using the overview only, sometimes we have to dig a lot in order to receive a small piece of information, also additional logging for administrators/users actions is less available.

Cody from Peerless

Ease of access

Pros

It's simple to use very easy to learn how to use it

Cons

Nothing that I can really think of right at this point in time