• icon"Good interface with a good blend functionality from traditional PM to agile kanban and story boards."
  • icon"It's cool to have the list, board and ghant available in one tool."
  • icon"It is a classic Project management tool which is very user friendly and is easy to use. This tool is one of its kind."
  • icon"Refuse to do anything but give you another month of their useless software."
  • icon"This company has a no-refunds policy. Should you inadvertently choose the wrong plan they will not refund you."
  • icon"THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE. It is a scam and I sincerely warn everyone out there not to fall for their nonsens."

All ProjectManager.com Reviews

Cesar

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

Pros

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Cons

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails. I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

Pros

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Cons

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done? The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra. I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email. You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Reasons for choosing ProjectManager.com

It looked better but when you get into the detail its not so good! The API key is not included in the top online plans that you can sign up for. I spent ages setting up only to have all my work deleted by some arrogant customer support person. In my 11 years of online marketing, I've never come accorss this before. Never.

Reasons for switching to ProjectManager.com

Cause PM looked better value but has hidden costs. I've now gone back to Asana. Way better. Should never have moved wasted 3 full days.

Peter

September 2022

Great For Beginners

For a beginner in project management, it's just awesome, simple, visually appealing and the name says it all

Pros

I love the dashboard feature. A single screen high level snapshot of the whole project makes life so much easier when you're administrating so many multi-million dollar projects across so many stakeholders and platforms.

Cons

The negative reviews i see on customer service dated back in 2017. I hope the 2022 version took all that into consideration

Reasons for switching to ProjectManager.com

Clunky dashboard, especially the Gantt chart

My choice in project management

It has been a detailed project management software for our organization which is suitable for team management, time tracking and effective collaboration. Additional features will definitely make it more appealing to the loyal users.

Pros

This application possesses some many advanced features which makes it stand out as a very resourceful tool in project management. It is easy to monitor in realtime the ongoing projects from the project control panel which is easily customized.

Cons

Some manual resources are very long and stringent especially when assigning resources against tasks. The customer service is also terrible as you only get to speak with Derek if there are existing issues,there is no other phone number to call to assistance to speak with a human.

Reasons for switching to ProjectManager.com

it had some extra need features

Jenna

It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

Cons

There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

Response from Project Manager Online CA

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Replied November 2017

Aatif Khurshaid

July 2022

Projectmanager.com

ProjectManager.com lets you keeps a tab on the progress of your projects and tasks online in real time by looking to its dashboard.

Pros

Projectmanager.com is a robust SaaS platform for business management and collaborating teams. Its biggest highlight is its dashboard which is extremely customizable and keeps a track of project progress, team communications and tentative project plans, which lets you grasp the whole scenario in a few moments. Being a web based software, you can access it from anywhere and on any device provided you have internet connectivity.

Cons

Projectmanager.com has a few bugs that prevent you from using the software to its full extent. Apart from this, it requires lengthy and manual inout operations such as entering data and allocating resources to projects, which makes it time consuming and requires automation. Also the customer service needs to be more active and helpful.

Isaac

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

It was wonderful using this wonderful software. Simply Splendid

Pros

Cons

I like all the features of this software but wont mind if other features are added in this fast paced technology world

Reasons for choosing ProjectManager.com

Its In-expensive, and seamless to you

Reasons for switching to ProjectManager.com

In switched because of the first time experience i got from product.

Thomas

Bad Customer Service

I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Pros

Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Cons

Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

Reasons for switching to ProjectManager.com

Terrible Customer service. Would do nothing to help me to keep me as a customer. Live and learn. Next time I will read reviews first. Very many bad reviews for this companies customer service.

Ann

Industry: Research

Cancer Trials Ireland

Its OK but doesn't do much for us.

Pros

* Ease of use and can be accessed online

Cons

* Access controls too lax - cannot restrict access to other peoples timesheets * Can only forecast 6 months in the future - we run trials that last years * Cannot download timesheets by team * Cannot restrict access to costing rates

Justin

June 2016

ProjectManager.com Software Package

I have a civil construction consulting small business that I work on during the weekends and I recently signed a free trial software package to utilize the project scheduling ghantt chart tool. Although I only had the opportunity to use it once it met my expectations. It was the same as using MPP but online rather than fixed on one computer! Packages pricing are for total number of people listed with $X per user per month. For example Business package is 20 users with $15 per user; therefore, one must pay the complete 20 X $15= $300 per month once the trial expires. You don't become charged for individual users start dates, and you can chose packages as little as 1 user.

Pros

Can log into software on any computer as long as you have a login and password. It has a good scheduling tool. A lot of Project Management templates to choose from.

Cons

There is no notification prior to your 30 day trial expiration and if you forget to cancel you automatically enroll into a contract and payments will be billed each month. An emailed consolidated contract agreement would be beneficial once user automatically enrolled following trial expiration.

Mary

October 2022

Project Manager made my life a lot easier

This software has given me the opportunity to add more projects to my calendar. It lays everything out so orderly and convenient. Yhe way it helps me track the progress, flow, scheduling ,etc of each project is a dream.

Pros

It made my projects and managing them a lot quicker.

Cons

I really liked all the features about this software. They all worked together to make managing my projects so much simpler and take so much less time.

Jairo

Industry: Computer Hardware

Agile & friendly for PM's

In general terms, this platform is useful and provides good coverage on daily basis activities and needs for project managers and PMO.

Pros

1. Based on Cloud Service 2. Promote collaboration and communication

Cons

1. Integration with MS Project is limited and simple (no lead or lag time, no columns with formula). 2. Customized Columns are limited (i. e. A simple List is not possible to set up)

Response from Project Manager Online

Hello Jairo, Thank you for the review! We get thousands of customer requests for product improvements and we review every one. From there our product updates are driven by the most popular requests. We value all of our customer feedback and will pass your notes on to our Customer Support team.

Replied January 2017

Nick

June 2022

Easily accessible PM software to allow for large scale time tracking

Pros

Does all the standard project scheduling and tracking that you'd expect from the software

Cons

The interface can be a bit clunky especially if you have to adjust values from your initial estimates.

Sam

Poor Customer Service

For the experience of customer service, I would recommend this. There are other better project manager softwares in the market and for better price too..

Pros

Nice features to use... Easy to track.... I still will not recommend to go with this company.

Cons

Not mobile friendly... What I do on computer, cannot do on mobile on some function.. defeat its purpose.. Customer service - HORRIBLE.. Phone call, have to leave a message and they will call you back. Send a message, slow on responding.. No way to cancel your service, have to contact them.

Stephanie

Industry: Photography

October 2022

project managing

Pros

I like that i can project manage on the website.

Cons

So far I haven't seen anything wrong im still learning with the website.

Response from ProjectManager.com

Hi Stephanie, We're so glad you're enjoying your free version of ProjectManager. We hope you continue to explore everything our software has to offer!

Replied October 2022

I use projectmanager.com on a daily basis

Pros

It's a good way to share projects with groups. We use this tool for our PMO and since it's web based the permissions allow PMs to see one another's projects. It's an easy way to share information and track tasks.

Cons

The page load times are often very slow. There is no way to quickly see all projects assigned to me, it would be nice if there was a feature that allowed you to favorite projects for quick access or set a dashboard view that showed results on saved search parameters.

Jean