ReviewStudio

RATING:

4.8

About ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio is an online proofing solution designed to help production studios, advertising agencies, and marketing teams review and approve content, manage feedback, and collaborate on projects. The platform enables organizations to markup, annotate or add comments on PDFs, images, web pages or videos and track the status of reviews through a personalized dashboard. ReviewStudio includes real-time synchronization for live review and edits, which allows users to add reference files to comments and collaborate with clients via discussion threads. It offers a host of features such as comparison management, feedback sharing, approval workflow, task management, due date tracking, synchronous editing and more. Additionally, businesses can design personalized review sit...

ReviewStudio Pricing

Pro (for individuals): $24/month when billed monthly (or $20/month when billed annually) for 1 user Team (for single teams): $78/month when billed monthly (or $65/month when billed annually) for up to 7 users Studio (for multiple teams): $168/month when billed monthly (or $140/month when billed annually) for up to 20 users Agency (for enterprises): from $336/month when billed monthly (or from $280/month when billed annually) for 50 users and more

Starting price:

$15.00 per month

Free trial:

Available

Free version:

Available

Leaving feedback is highly intuitive, with access to multiple tools for precise markup. A variety of media specific tools, shapes, freehand, and other tools make markup a breeze.
Slide 1 of 5

ReviewStudio Reviews

4.8

Most Helpful Reviews for ReviewStudio

1 - 5 of 87 Reviews

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Forget the PDF comments - get ReviewStudio!

ReviewStudio is my go-to for getting our internal clients to review documents, flyers, brochures, video, etc. It is great!

PROS

It is easy and quick to upload a file and get a link for reviewing. All of the client’s comments are in one place, no matter how many people review the file. That means just ONE VERSION of a file with all the comments in one place. No more reconciling comments from different sources!

CONS

It can take a little time for new users to understand how to leave comments. We now send them instructions. It would be nice if there was a little tutorial at the beginning.

Hi Chris - Thanks for your positive review. Regarding your request - just wanted to let you know that there is an article and video tutorial available in our knowledge base that is specifically designed to onboard new reviewers. You can share the link to this article with your clients but we will also take steps to make this information more obvious when a new user first accesses the application.

Replied April 2019

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Review Studio can increase productivity!

My overall experience with RS has been amazing! My clients have adapted very well. In the first 2 months I had clients asking for the same review process (as I had tried others n the past, DROPBOX)

PROS

Review Studio serves as a connection between my marketing directors and my retoucher. I can monitor a project from the outside and make sure files are being retouched and delivered on time to the client.

CONS

Although moving decent size files around, I do wish Review Studio operated a bit faster on the user end.

Reason for choosing ReviewStudio

Color space was under control. Review Studio interface was 100 times better than another.

Reasons for switching to ReviewStudio

Comments and file updating was slow and inconsistent. Color profiles were changed from files and no color control was in place.

JOSHUA

Reviewed March 2019

ReviewStudio Review

It's been very helpful for me and keeps my presentations organized and on the web. The only hassle is the item I described in the "cons section of this review.

PROS

I like that anyone can comment and review that it's updated in real time on the web for everyone else to see. I like that it's visual and easy to use.

CONS

I think the worst part is that my clients don't know anything about this software so they are hesitant to use it to leave reviews. They are not used to it so they use a different method that they are used to. If there were better explanations on how to use it like videos like on freshbooks software it would help people get started leaving a review of my work.

Hi Josh, Good to have you on board. I should mention we launched an onboarding tour a while back to highlight key features. This should bring your clients up to speed faster. I should also mention we've done a redesign of the canvas a few months back, further aimed at making the client experience more intuitive.

Replied September 2022

Joe

Reviewed March 2024

3D Rendering studio using ReviewStudio for 4 years

PROS

Having all the feedback and uploaded references in one easy to access place online is crucial for us. It helps keep accountability on both artists and clients. Also, we prefer to support Canadian businesses.

CONS

Separating Internal and External comments would be nice. Pricing has increased over the years.

Reason for choosing ReviewStudio

Ultimately, we chose the Canadian based firm.

Kit

Reviewed October 2021

Great for Architecture and Building planning

We’ve been able to convey complex tasks easily and assign them to individuals.

PROS

I’m able to graphically convey and track revisions to my team in different time zones and places.

CONS

I wish I could show text overlay, but that’s minor

Reason for choosing ReviewStudio

Stuart was convincing. We like that they’re open to suggestions. The ui is simple, but feature packed.

Hi - Thanks for the kind review. And so glad to have you on board. We'd love to get clarity on what you mean by text overlay.

Replied October 2021