• icon"The interface is very clean, most tools are easily accessible for every feature available and also, the very stylish and friendly design really improves the user experience, makes it more enjoyable."
  • icon"I love how the calendar setup works. Also the reporting it offers is so helpful in understanding what content is performing best, as well as providing an easy and beautiful report for clients."
  • icon"One of the best features on Sprout is the ability to have multiple users create, review, and publish content. This has saved us a tremendous amount of time on our team."
  • icon"Lack of support for enterprise. Difficult to scale up using this tool."
  • icon"The problem with this Sprout Social is that it sometimes misfires when posting to Linkedin. Instagram posting is also little glitchy."
  • icon"I also struggled with the fact that I was only allowed 10 accounts. We are not an agency but still need more than 10 social accounts."

All Sprout Social Reviews

Nate

Company size: 201 - 500 employees

Sprout is a great social media management option

Greg

October 2022

Sprout Social is a social media management tool.

Overall our experience has been very positive. We've found Sprout Social to be easy to setup and use, and also easy to teach to some of our less tech savvy customers. They really like the ability to login and review posts all at once from a single screen.

Pros

We most like the ability to manage multiple accounts easily. We manage over 20 social media accounts across several platforms using Sprout Social and we have always found it very intuitive and easy to use. Adding new accounts is easy and there are several features that add value to the product that we use regularly.

Cons

Pricing when you're adding multiple additional accounts is confusing, especially for agencies who may want to use Sprout to manage all agency accounts. Single accounts can only manage 10 profiles without upgrading which for an agency is a limit we hit very quickly.

Reasons for choosing Sprout Social

We chose Sprout primarily because it allowed us to draft posts and then send inside the software to others in the organization for review, notes, and approval.

Pricing and features.

July 2022

One of the best social media management & analytics.

My overall experience with the tool is quite satisfactory. It really impacts your day to day tasks and have a strong algorithm around it. I am quite surprised that it somehow outperform so many other tools. Same is the case with exceptional user interface

Pros

It is simple and at the same time do really good when it comes to social media monitoring & analysis. It is by far one of the best tool that I have used.

Cons

It is a bit expensive compares to the same products available in market.

Reasons for switching to Sprout Social

My company was looking for a better solution for their needs

Sprout Social alittle bit overrated

Pros

Managing Digital Marketing Online has great automation features, and comparing the competitive advantage in the market before the update that increased privacy for all companies and now you barely see good information

Cons

most likely what stopped me from using it was the update that occurred 6-8 months ago which stopped all third-party software like Sprout Social and SEM rush and a lot of other marketing tools from getting useful data to their users, it completely made this software useless for me

Wiseman Kajidori

October 2022

Sprout Social the best, affordable, high quality, all round Social media management tool.

Pros

Spout Social reduced the time that we needed to spend on Social media, by consolidating and automating our posting.

Cons

We are waiting for Sprout Social to fully integrate with Google my Business.

Reasons for switching to Sprout Social

Sprout is easy to use and it consolidates all our important platforms in one place.

Marie Jeanne

August 2022

Sprout social best social media management software.

Sprout social allowed me to optimize the customer relationship, and to be more visible on social networks.

Pros

What I liked the most about this software is the ability it gives us to be more present on social networks.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is that many are not interested in it yet and beginners find it difficult to immerse themselves.

Reasons for choosing Sprout Social

I have sprout social because it is an effective tool for my deployment on social networks.

Kiran

The Best Social Media Management tool

Pros

1. Scheduling posts 2. Chatbots 3. Social Listening

Cons

1. It is quite expensive 2. Add on features costs more than the tool itself. Other than these two sprout social is a great tool to have.

social network management solution

it's a quite nice and afordable solution.

Pros

Sprout Social is one of the best social network management solution. Monitor the performance and management of the community

Cons

Some features are not free of charges. I hope they will update this

Jose J

Industry: Market Research

Social Media Management Platform for Advanced Marketers

We just use Sprout Social for specific advanced reporting and analytics purposes. We use another platform for our scheduled posts. Sprout Social didn't meet our requirements, however, I believe is a great tool for experienced marketers and agencies.

Pros

Sprout Social is a ln advanced social media management platform, but also a powerful marketing tool with the strong analytics features. I believe that the reports and analytics is the most useful feature for our team.

Cons

Some comments of my team were that the platform wasn't easy to use, and that they had to read often the Social Sprout documentation to accomplish some goals with our scheduled posting and multiple channel administration.

Dan

November 2022

It's great for tracking enagement

I've no intent on using it for social post automation - would be great if there was just a free option you could use for analytics.

Pros

I do really like the engagement tracking, makes it easier for me when planning social posts & strategy for the week.

Cons

I felt it was a bit spammy with the marketing emails, and they ask for too much from you. It could easily be stripped back.

My using of Sprout

Good value for the good tools.

Pros

Everything about management and content is good developed.

Cons

I tried to use analysis from the app, but I was confused with reading it.

Loretta

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good Software for Data Analytics

We have been bounced around from account manager to account manager which has been unfortunate as we haven't been able to optimize things very well or probably get the most out of the product. We don't really use the listening tools and I think that is partly because we don't quite know how to set it up. That seems to be a BIG selling point for them but we aren't big on Twitter so that appears to not help us much. As a community manager I would prefer better ways to track sentiment, track engagement metrics, and pull better insights per post on engagement % to see how that effects reach and other data points. But since we don't use Twitter at the moment we seem to miss out on a lot of their focus areas.

Pros

The data we are able to get from Sprout is fantastic. They recently added an inbox activity tracker which has been a game changer for engagement management. Being able to get an export of all of our post data too is phenomenal. WAY better than trying to pull things directly from each app.

Cons

Not being able to pull YouTube comment data is a big detractor. You also aren't able to not include some posts in reporting (for example we did a giveaway post on Instagram which skewed our entire metrics for the month). No one has TikTok data yet and I am not sure Sprout will be the first as they take a while to implement feedback (if at all).

Reasons for switching to Sprout Social

The previous manager did not know how to use the tool and it was not used. For the cost, mangement nixed it.

Tara

Industry: Defense & Space

Dashboard Metrics and Report Generation Make My Job Easy

I really like the customer service experience I've had here. I'm very new to YouTube from a marketing standpoint, and Sprout gave me a lot of resources to learn.

Pros

I work in marketing and report to professionals who don't have as much marketing expertise as me. Having a dashboard view of the social media statistics really helps me explain and analyze the significance of changes.

Cons

The software itself is tough to navigate. Things change around a lot, and that makes it difficult if you present metrics on screen share.

Reasons for choosing Sprout Social

It is the easiest option for me to generate reports.

Reasons for switching to Sprout Social

Dashboard metrics, budget of company was significant enough to use it.

Meredith

Sprout Social: If You Need to Increase Your Social Media Workload Efficiency

Overall, we're enjoying Sprout Social and the ability it gives us to manage all of our client accounts from one place. Our efficiency has increased exponentially after switching to Sprout and it's allowed us to take on more clients' social needs as an agency.

Pros

It is so nice to be able to have all of my clients' social profiles in one place! With Sprout Social, we're able to not only keep our clients' profiles together, we're able to schedule posts to all of their platforms in the same interface. I think the shining moment for Sprout Social is the Inbox feature, where you can respond and engage with your online social community right there in the Sprout interface. You want to talk about efficiency...our team was spending hours a day logging in and out of different profiles for a client, responding to comments, engaging with other users, etc. Then, they had to do the same thing for the rest of our clients! Having the ability to cut out that unnecessary time spent logging in and out has been a life saver.

Cons

Unfortunately, Sprout Social does NOT have the ability to schedule stories on Instagram. While they claim you can "schedule", it's actually a manual process. You can go ahead and create the story post and "schedule" it, but all that means is you'll get an alert to go manually post the story to your profile. This doesn't help increase efficiency and can actually distract from other work in the middle of the day when you have to stop what you're doing to go manually post.

Reasons for switching to Sprout Social

Later was extremely finicky when it came to image sizes and the quality that would be posted. We just couldn't trust it anymore (or waste our time resizing every image for every platform).

Makes Social Media Management so Easy!

It's been a great experience so far. They also have a great support team that you can work with to ensure that you're utilizing all of the platform features as best as you can. For teams who struggle to plan and manage their social accounts, I highly recommend Sprout Social. The platform also can help you uncover trends for future planning too!

Pros

No one has the time to sit there and individually schedule out social posts so that's where Sprout Social comes into play! We purchased this software to help us plan and manage our organic social media calendar easily. They also can integrate with paid ads, but that's not something we use it for. I love that you can see a calendar of upcoming posts so I can see if there are any gaps in our calendar. Sprout Social also has very robust reporting for each platform and it has allowed me to have deeper insights into how our accounts and posts are doing. It's been a big lifesaver. Prior to this, I would always forget to post so this has made it easier to make a plan!

Cons

The platform is kind of pricey, especially as you add on more licenses. You can't create any custom reports. However, they have a lot of robust reports so I imagine you don't need to. We haven't needed to yet.

Reasons for choosing Sprout Social

When I trialed HootSuite, the platform seemed more complex than Sprout Social and had less reporting capabilities at the time. I believe HootSuite might be a bit cheaper though

Danielle

Easily allows for teamwork

Overall, this is an easy-to-use tool that makes my daily work so much more manageable, and makes teamwork seamless.

Pros

One of the best features on Sprout is the ability to have multiple users create, review, and publish content. This has saved us a tremendous amount of time on our team. The user interface is really nice and accessible, and the features are all the essentials you would want in a scheduling tool plus some bonus features that I don't use often but are nice to have. Most of all, the reporting tool saves me a tremendous amount of time. It's customizable so you can quickly pull a report for a certain channel and window of time when needed.

Cons

When drafting content, sometimes it's difficult for tags to load or come through at all, especially with regards to Facebook. I also wish that you could customize the metadata on links in Sprout, with the same functionality of something like Yoast, so that your social person could swap out thumbnails quickly. I do have issues from time to time with what attachments are generated as well; depending on the order in which you insert links into the draft, it will pull different attachments. Sometimes you have to delete and re-insert links in the draft to get the right attachment. It would be better if Sprout added a section to choose the link you want to attach.

Reasons for choosing Sprout Social

Sprout has the best user interface and the most features. Reporting is also really nice and digestable.

Reasons for switching to Sprout Social

Hootsuite wasn't serving our team and we were without a tool for a while. When I came into the role, I suggested Sprout for its reporting and drafting capabilities.

Nathaly