• icon"Team Viewer is very easy to use and much reliable as compared to its competitors. Clipboard integration and team sharing is pretty much seamless."
  • icon"I like the possibilities and simplicity. It's an excellent software to help collegues and customers."
  • icon"I love this program because it is very easy to use and runs great. It’s very helpful to have software like this and runs smoothly."
  • icon"Unstable internet connection: some times the connections are lost. I can not control other devices in my local network without an internet connection."
  • icon"Transferring a large file is not practical with this tool. With an unstable internet connection, this application does not work smoothly and gets interrupted frequently."
  • icon"There are several features that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. TeamViewer is often used in Tech Support Scams."

All TeamViewer Reviews

1-25 of 10,869 Reviews

Harlan

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Give Support , Get support

Vincent

Industry: Security and Investigations

October 2022

Remote assistance, No limits!

TeamViewer is a great choice for IT professionals, mainly in the service delivery and support fields. I do not see myself looking at other remote tools in the near future.

Pros

I have not had any issues with installation on all the devices we set up. Easy to connect to remote machines as long as the internet is stable. You can have multiple containers for multiple branches and the file transfer is seamless.

Cons

I do not like the fact that there are times you cannot connect to a device two versions before the control machine. Some servers with legacy software cannot be upgraded and you will have to drive into the office.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Remote support at the start of the pandemic made it apparent there was a lot that was lacking with AnyDesk

Rizwan

July 2022

TeamViewer user end

Many time i installed applications to other remote system during work while other user unable to knowing. I personally recommend it on the basis of experience.easy to handle with its functionality.

Pros

Yes, easily integrated with our business. We really to recommend it. One time credentials its uniqueness to quickly use or connect to other system.

Cons

As i noticed, it requires internet either installed in system or online version. It shouldnt be while installed version. In this way its easy to handle any time. Thats reason our company stucked if nets off.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

I choosed it for one time installed id and password. U dont need again n again credentials.

May 2022

It offers a user-friendly remote login capability

Service and support duties may be carried out remotely without having to physically visit the customer. All you need is the data for the host you wish to access in order to use the interface.

Pros

TeamViewer is one of my favorite tools since it makes it possible to remotely operate computers even when you are miles away from your workplace or home computer. Use it to remotely access other computers to help diagnose and fix problems.

Cons

TeamViewer's connection issues are one of its most glaring flaws. I had a lot of trouble connecting with a client when my screen was frozen, and the client would say things like, "Please fix this problem; I'm watching what you're doing and will warn you if you do anything wrong."

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Overall, the app was straightforward to use, easy to download, and extremely useful for the duties it was needed to complete. TeamViewer is a great tool for establishing remote connections and providing support to other members of your team.

October 2022

TeamViewer, my long time assistant

Teamviewer is a great application that most IT professional around the world depend on in delivering their services. I have been a user since 2010 and I don't see any indication that I will move away from this for the next couple of years.

Pros

Teamviewer over the years have improved a lot. New features are being added regularly. I like the fact that the quality of their application hasn't degraded and with all the new similar applications out there, Teamviewer still stands out as the best

Cons

I don't like when they changed their licensing to subscription based. I paid for version 11 and 12 and I am still using these because I don't need a subscription based licensing. Feature-wise, I don't have anything to dislike.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

I like the simplicity of Teamviewer's user interface and the quality of the remote sessions are excellent.

Response from TeamViewer

Hi TeamViewer user, Thank you for contributing your honest feedback and experience with TeamViewer! It is our pleasure to have you on board and support us for such a long time at TeamViewer! We are so happy to hear that you like the eye-appealing interface design of TeamViewer too! Hope you enjoy the journey with TeamViewer as always and Have a beautiful day! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Gustavo

October 2022

El TeamWinner del TeamViewer!!!

Pros

Que es un software práctico, rápido, sencillo y con una amplia gamma de herramientas que ayudan a complementar a este software como uno de los más accesibles y amigables para trabajar a nivel multiusuarios

Cons

Se puede llegar a alentar y tener mala recepción de red, si no se está en un espacio con una calidad óptima de la misma, el enviar o recibir archivos de alto volumen o peso puede generar que se llegue a a dañar la experiencia que el usuario tiene

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

Se está gestionando si es mejor a nivel mercado en precio y por practicidad para la empresa

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Se generó un periodo de prueba para gestionar si es la mejor opción en base la cantidad de usuarios o lo que la empresa a nivel económico busca

Bryan

June 2022

Great software, but not worth the cost

horrible experience. Getting in your car and driving to the other computer is faster and better than using this app.

Pros

We had been using the software for free for nearly a decade until they cancelled our services due to an unknown arbitrary reason. We tried reaching out to support and sent in all supporting documents but always received a boilerplate response and could never get a response from a real person

Cons

Support is non existent. All responses are automated.

ease of use

Sadaharu

August 2022

Easy remote application for getting started

In my job, I support marketing teams and designers in troubleshooting, but in the past, I used to give instructions over the phone while imagining the other party's situation. The two parties shared the same relationship. Still, mostly it was a job where "experience matters", but after introducing TeamViewer, anyone with some knowledge can support and do everything remotely. A case that used to take an hour to resolve a problem can now be completed in less than 10 minutes. This reduces stress in people on both sides and saves time and resources.

Pros

It can be started without any particular configuration of the target terminal. Since the connection can be initiated simply by making use of the "ID" and "password", it is possible to connect to work computers with a sense of speed. I mainly use it to connect to company computers when I work from home and need some material that I don't have stored in the cloud.

Cons

This depends on the specifications of the machine and the network environment of each machine, but the operation is slow and not comfortable to handle. Some people say it would have been faster if they had taken more time. If there is any part that can be improved on the software side, I would like to see it improved.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

There are many excellent functions in simple places. It can copy and paste correctly between different operating systems. Supports file uploading and downloading. Support screen reduction and enlargement. Can connect from other devices

Response from TeamViewer

Hello Sadaharu, Thank you for contributing the valuable time to share your unique remote access experience with TeamViewer! TeamViewer always aims to be the pioneer in the remote access solution. Helping many TeamViewer users like you to practice a cost-effective work style is also the pursuit we are moving towards. We are greatly appreciated to have your trust and support in choosing TeamViewer! Did you know that TeamViewer Community (https://community.teamviewer.com/English) welcomes worldwide users to join and share their questions and discussions together. We hope to see your participants too! See you there! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Bill

May 2022

A solid, but expensive, remote control tool for supporting clients

TeamViewer was a great solution that allowed us to easily provide support services to our customers. However, the constant need to upgrade, the inability for older versions to talk to newer versions, and the business practices of selling perpetual licenses one day and forcing people into a subscription model the next is not reassuring.

Pros

When we chose TeamViewer, they offered a great deal for the money, spending money to buy the software license once with no recurring fees. The ability to provide "zero-install" links on our web site to allow customers to get us connected to their systems was a huge plus for a remote support environment. And even better, they were far cheaper than other solutions at the time, like GoToMyPC, LogMeIn, RAdmin, and others for an environment where you needed to support random users around the globe.

Cons

Sadly, shortly after we bought our expensive, "perpetual, no recurring fees" license and got everything set up, TeamViewer changed the game entirely, switching to a pure subscription model. So, after advertising that our high one-time fee wouldn't require maintenance fees, the new model now requires an annual subscription, and we have been stuck on v12 for the last several years with no ability to get onto a newer version unless we want to spend even more money on the subscription. As other solutions have since arisen (like Zoom) that are far less expensive, we do not feel that we will ever renew our TeamViewer license because of this. Once they turn off the ability for TeamViewer 12 to work (which they have done for older versions already), then we'll simply be removing it from our systems.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

TeamViewer offered a simple-to-use, no-install solution for remote support for our clients that was far cheaper than the competitors at the time.

Nitin

March 2022

Really helpful remote troubleshooting and collaborating tool for work from home startups

If someone want to make their collaboration seamless without having to take only video calls and explain everything in one go then this tool is is best choice. You can collaborate and take control of your team's desktop or system while recording every step followed while troubleshooting.

Pros

I have been connected to teamviewer since 8 months, whenever I need help in troubleshooting a project for my team I just have them share their screen take control of everything and its done in no time. Its really reduce time of making things done while working remotely. I also liked the way of collaboration happened via teamviewer, I can be able to share any type of files while live chatting or doing any call. Its easy to setup and use in any type of team.

Cons

After updating to newer version of teamviewer, cursor from other desktop have been hidden and that's make trouble if client want to show something using their cursor. Also its pricing is not justifiable for me as its basic plan is comparably higher than other solutions.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Anydesk is small tool that do not have much features and also lags screen cursor and do not automatically optimize it. Also support from them is not up to mark and we cannot share large files while screen sharing.

Yurie Katri

October 2022

A helpful tool for working remotely

Before the presentation, I had to scramble to operate the terminal on the top floor of the office. It was not a security-restricted area and there was no concept of using a remote desktop connection to do the work, so we had to go there personally. However, with the spread of remote work thanks to Corona and the introduction of this tool, it became possible to work with a remote desktop connection from home or in the office, eliminating the hassle of walking. In addition, it is now possible to work from home, so I believe that work efficiency has improved significantly.

Pros

It is very convenient because you can operate the remote connection destination terminal through a remote desktop connection between offices or in a homework environment without the hassle of detailed configurations. It is also possible to send files, so it is useful when you want to transfer a local file to a remote connection destination. It also supports smartphone apps, so in an emergency, you can access and respond from your smartphone, which is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes it is strangely cumbersome, and operations such as clicking are disabled and a restart is required, which is inconvenient. Also, as it is not a cheap service in terms of cost, I think if there are several additional contract plans, the barriers to using the paid version will be reduced.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

We are using it with a purchase contract, not a subscription. The cost performance is good, there is no remote precision (cut in the middle) and we can do the job without problems.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Trouble-free remote control. Even if the customer is stuck in the operation, we can control it remotely. Besides, it is easy to make clients download the remote tool and it is easy to start with a double click, which is also good.

Response from TeamViewer

Hi Yurie, Thank you so much for reviewing TeamViewer with the positive feedback! We are happy that you are enjoying TeamViewer's performance, cross-platform flexibility, and reliability. We are glad to know TeamViewer is a powerful remote access tool for you and even for your home office! You are invited to join TeamViewer Community (https://community.teamviewer.com) for any troubleshooting questions about TeamViewer. We hope you enjoy using TeamViewer all the time! See you in TeamViewer Community! Wish you a great day and all the best. Best, Ying/TeamViewer

Scott

Industry: Veterinary

October 2022

Best product (on someone else's dime)

we use team-viewer 100% for trouble shooting and support. When we contact our PIMs company it's easy to have them log in and show us how to use a feature as opposed to trying to read the help file

Pros

This software is secure and easy to use. It always works and lag seems to be a minimal issue.

Cons

Sadly the biggest con about this software is if you should choose to buy it - it is quite expensive, but there is nothing else that works quite as well in that price point. Luckily most of our vendors pay for a license on their end so we rarely have to start it on our end.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

easiest to use, does not require a browser plugin

Response from TeamViewer

Hello Scott, Thank you for choosing TeamViewer as your choice of user-friendly remote access solution! We are thrilled that you are enjoying TeamViewer's performance and reliability. If you are interested in the price and licensing options, our dedicated sales team will be happy to discuss with you more available options. The hotline number can be found here- https://www.teamviewer.com/en/customer-support/. Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything we may help you with further. Hope you enjoy using TeamViewer all the time! Best, Ying/TeamViewer

César

Industry: Computer Hardware

An impressive all-in-one

TeamViewer is spectacular, it won't let you down in any section, and it has all kinds of functions, even if you don't work with software for sure you find TeamViewer very useful and few platforms have it. It is a 10/10 product, highly recommended.

Pros

TeamViewer is pure quality, it has many options of all kinds, it shines in remote work, but not only that, it has a great file transfer system that works with great speed, calls, and video calls are perhaps not the best there are but they are very functional. Security is very good with great double code verification for remote access, plus the remotes are simple and intuitive to use. The interface is fine, simple, and useful, plus you earn points for having a great web version. In conclusion, TeamViewer is a program of the highest quality.

Cons

I have not had any problems regarding TeamViewer functionalities, maybe the only bad thing is the image quality when accessing remotely.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

TeamViewer offers a much more complete experience and more functional tools.

Best in Class

Excellent product which works extremely well backed by best in class support.

Pros

The ease of deployment, ease of use and consistent performance of the software is second to none. We have tried many alternative products over the years and none come close to Teamviewer

Cons

More flexibility on pricing might be helpful in certain cases but its not a showstopper

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

Far superior product, easier to deploy and the technical team all raved about Teamviewer

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Pricing, easy of use and flexibility along with extra features.

July 2022

Easy setup, great acceptance

Pros

We use teamviewer for remote access and support for our customers. It works really good and our customers have no problems to download and start the quicksupport module. On Servers we have the TV-Host Edition for unattended access. Great Tool we would not miss.

Cons

if we change our computers or notebooks, there is a limit of 10 licence activations. Then you have to call the support center and reset the licence moves.

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

More acceptance by our customers. More installed TV Clients.

Fred

June 2022

Really a Cadillac of remote access

It has served me well. It is my main tool, but I do also keep AnyDesk on the back burner for the times this is not working,

Pros

It is smooth and quick, even on slower connections. It has fewer downtimes than some

Cons

It's cost is prohibitive for the small business user

Reasons for choosing TeamViewer

I was able to negotiate a deal that I could afford.

Reasons for switching to TeamViewer

Needed more reliability and a litter more ease of use for customers.