Workplace from Meta Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2020

• icon"Workplace has familiar interface like regular facebook. It's newsfeed is probably one of the best feature of this application."
  • icon"I like how it super inexpensive to post a job on there workplace and if I have any problems there customers service is always there to help me."
  • icon"We get useful suggestion for the company here which can help to cut down the cost. Organization chart and co-workers search is fun altogether."
  • icon"So cluttered and this maybe due to poor design by the implementation at my job. Notification setting are terrible about spamming."
  • icon"It is difficult to sort out from what is legit and what is just spam or offers that are not even worth your time. That cam be really annoying."
  • icon"At times we have bumped into the thread issue where content is out of sight and out of mind. Not their fault, it's a limitation in computer communication I suspect."

Browse all Workplace from Meta Reviews

• Have you used Workplace from Meta and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,143 reviews

Jared

Workplace is a decent product that can communicate responsibilities with a team

October 2022

Fantastic platform for social media marketing

Brilliant, I use the platform daily to interact with members and very easy to use

Pros

Meta for business makes social sharing to members and subscribers very easy and all in one place, before it was a little cumbersome having to go back and forth on two platforms but now its a one stop shopWith scheduling, it takes time out to allow to do many other things

Cons

It would be great to allow a longer future scheduling but is fine given that the entire platform is free

Great for teachers!!

Pros

I just started using Workplace from Meta this school year. I teach three classes this semester and implemented this software in all three. I like that I am able to inform my students instantly about any material they need. For example, I forgot to mention an example in class about the problems they would be working on for homework. This program allowed me to share a video file going over that problem. I was able to send a notification to my students right away. This helps so I do not receive a million emails that evening asking how to do a problem. I also like that students have the ability to submit assignments. Giving them different means of doing so has helped get my students to complete assignments.

Cons

The only thing I can think of so far was it took a lot of time to get all my students set up on their phones. I'm not sure if the internet was slow that day or if it was because of this program.

Reasons for switching to Workplace from Meta

I wanted to try something else out for this semester of classes. So far, I like this program much better.

Erika

Funciona bien

Tener cuidado con lo que publica y aquí en se agrega de amigo, de preferencia que sean personas que ya se conoce en persona

Pros

Es fácil de usa pero se debe tener cuidado con lo que se comparte y a quien se agrega de amigo

Cons

Tuve una experiencia bastante desagradable hace años, intentaron extorsionarme por inbox

September 2022

Workplace by Meta--great for international travel

I'm solving with meta the problem of linking colleagues across countries and continents. Meta does this effortlessly. It's great!

Pros

Workplace Meta has a wonderful feature--it enables free and instant face to face communication when travelling in Europe. THis means there's no need for mobile data contracts internationally. This saves a fortne for my team.

Cons

Sometimes it's not easy to find the features you need to use; the user experience could definitely be improved.

Reasons for switching to Workplace from Meta

Verizon was expensive, had billing issues, and didn't have the network we needed

Angel

October 2022

Workplace from Meta is useful, but came a bit late.

Pros

The main benefit of this workplace is its ease of use. Is just like the normal Facebook-Meta interface even on mobile screens.The way you can share updates, chat, create specific groups for specific areas or topics, creates a really nice digital organization and a quick workflow.It's also really helpful when it comes to previewing files, for any area, but specially for content creators. Here, they can share scripts, early designs or proposals, so everyone can comment their observations or request changes in the same space (post), without having this endless conversations in group chats.In general, every main tool used on normal Meta or Facebook for social purposes, can be now used for work in "private mode" between members, collaborators, and clients before going public. Sure it saves time and make processes quicker.

Cons

Despite it being easy to use, and also integrating the main digital communication and organization elements, it costs.Now, for sure is not way too expensive, however, by this times, every company has already got choices from other brands that offer free resources (yeah, by separate, but free and not that hard to use at the end of the day) for this purposes. Even the same organizations have already created their own workspace using cloud systems or other tools.Maybe this workplace came a few years late, it would have been a blast in past years. Now, it seems just like another option between hundreds even when it comes from a big brand like Meta.

Ronalen

October 2022

Best software for online communication for businesses

For overall, I think this software is really good it's affordable and easy to use, have a very significant impact especially in online businessess and for communication. It's features are really good it makes us more effective and efficient in our work.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it's very affordable and easy to use the features are very useful especially when you have small business you can promote and make an online survey, and when you posted something it automatically generate translation which is very helpful for people to understand even in other countries, you can also create a group collaboration which is very important inorder to have a communication to your team.

Cons

I really like this software however what I least like is that you can't customized your domain or your account and also the overloaded notification. I think the management should look in this and make improvement in this area.

Almamy

November 2022

Workplace

Pros

The communication is fast and simple so I can't talk with my team

Cons

The customer service takes a long time to answer my messages

Ahmed

December 2021

Work with fun

Recommended for all organization to use and have portal for employees

Pros

This is something we want to use and also learn and have information of every team members who are working in the same organization but sits other locations. This is best of employee engagement as well

Cons

Nothing is least like because easy to use and access

Ahmed

November 2022

The best program

Pros

It's the best app in its field of social communication, buying, buying, and easy to use.

Cons

Just when its make bad update the program be slow

Roqueta Ana Maria Ines

META all the way

Hard at first but as the days go by and using it everyday and familiarize with the features, I know I can catch up and improve my knowledge as each day comes.

Pros

Personally I am still new with this software and so I am discovering every part of it everyday. This is new and I am not that techy but I am learning as I try to discover how it can improve my usage and my account. There are new features each time and it is a challenge for me to unveil its importance and how it can help me in the future.

Cons

Maybe it is difficult at first because I am new to the product and I am not familiar with it but as I keep on using it I know I can adjust and adapt to what it has to offer.

August 2022

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Ive been using sing 2009, and I still fund it more engaging than ever as new features are added occasionally. I love the video reels... It takes me off YouTube most times.

Cons

I don't like the fact that the app delays in notifications... This needs to be improved on

Danilo

Una red social corporativa con un mundo de funcionalidades

Pros

Muy fácil de integrar con dominio de correos o CRM de RRHH.

Cons

El elevado costo, hace que no sea la solución para todos

Reasons for switching to Workplace from Meta

Era una intranet personalizada, pero con muy poca escalabilidad, además sólo tenía funcionalidades básicas de comunicación

Chelsea

Work specific social media

Literally love the referral group that is on my Workplace- allows me to ask for an agent in a specific area or lend my services to other agents looking in my MLS. Easy peasy.

Pros

This place is a great way to get information while also staying focused. Instead of logging onto Facebook to try and find one person's specific post about a certain training, article, etc., Workplace allows you to access things within your field of expertise while also having fellow industry professionals at your finger tips - and no distraction of the normal social media experience.

Cons

Seriously, I have no chief complaints on this program. If you are a Facebook user, this is a no-brainer. Easy to navigate and manage!

Tamarah

Industry: Online Media

July 2022

Get Back to "Work" with Workplace from Meta

I like how I am able to control my business's Facebook and Instagram accounts. I am still figuring some features out. Other than a few cons (i.e. constant updates) I am satisfied with this program.

Pros

I like how I am able to update my Facebook and Instagram in one place. I am also able to get real-time updates.

Cons

I don't like the constant updates and sometimes crashes. Also, it takes me a while to figure out some of the new features.

Marco

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Powerful tool for internal engagement and communication

Pros

It's really intuitive as everyone is already familiar with Facebook in their private life, so the Enterprise version is exactly the same and it's an effective tool to spread cultire and content in the Organization

Cons

Preparing the posts it's sometimes not straightforwar when you want to add content like big size pictures

Josafat

Many options that can help you

I really like using this tool because I can strengthen my products and reach more customers.

Pros

It has a nice interface, you have many options to visualize the statistics and the results you want to achieve, It is easy to use and you have a lot of support from Facebook when you have doubts.

Cons

When you want to campaign, you can have problems by not having your market well segmented.

Reasons for choosing Workplace from Meta

It is easy to use, has good potential with the clients you want to reach and has many options to create different strategies.

Muhammad Zubair

Industry: Computer Hardware

Expose Your Abilities in an Organization with Workplace by Facebook

Workplace from Facebook is indeed a superb tool for communication, file sharing, and limited collaboration, but it also lacks some basic features that require an organization for proposals and progress tracking. Although, our experience with Workplace is quite good as it has most of the tools that are required by an enterprise-like organization.

Pros

It is a time when every organization wants its employees to become more productive when it comes to working remotely. Workplace by Facebook is providing great collaboration to build closeness between employees and management, everyone becomes important when they get the power to communicate all the time. The best thing to appreciate is that it has a similar user interface as Facebook, therefore it does not require any special training for the members. Going live is very simple for various organizational or personal events, adding participants is also quite simple. The video streaming feature is a time-saver, anyone can reach the whole organization or a group any time as desired. Voice and video calling features make members reach any team member with just one tap, it also allows to add participants for meetings and routine discussions. Every general post or event appears on the newsfeed, it keeps everyone updated with whatever occurs within an organization or a department. If there are different teams, simply make groups and add team members into them, collaborate with everyone conveniently, and communicate about assigned tasks to an individual or a whole group.

Cons

The main focus of Workplace is on communication like Facebook, but it lacks progress tracking features, assigning tasks, and getting follow-ups in real-time. Sometimes, we need proposals to be reviewed and approved by the management or clients, it would be great if there is a feature to add proposals and send them to desired members for review and approvals.

Reasons for choosing Workplace from Meta

Our familiarity with Facebook and pricing.

Reasons for switching to Workplace from Meta

People or more addicted to Facebook, so we moved to Workplace for more familiarity with Facebook.

Reymond

Workplace by Facebook Overall Experience

Overall, we have a place where a group can work together and can have their meetings on their own. Easy messaging in case someone is not around. However, not all people or countries really familiarize this tool. It still needs more push to make the company employees use the platform rather than using others.

Pros

Personally, as Digital Marketing who is knowledgeable with different types of platforms, I really like it. However, some of my colleagues who are Saudis does not like Facebook and workplace features almost the same as regular Facebook. Overall looks and design are very user friendly.

Cons

Yes. The translation. Since this is for business applications, I think it makes sense that the messaging through workplace chat should have a feature for auto-translate. If this can be done, many none users of workplace will have to use the workplace to communicate with the team. It could break the barrier of language deficiency. Integration really is not so good, especially when creating chatbots or linking it to tasks scheduler.

Reasons for choosing Workplace from Meta

I defended to use Workplace because of the familiarity of the settings and user friendly that I thought many of our colleagues will use and benefits. I expected they will play around the feature of messaging rather than using WhatsApp but I guess they focused on easy access and mobile number integrated on the platform automatically.

Reasons for switching to Workplace from Meta

Most of the Saudi employees and my co-workers liked WhatsApp because when you save someone's mobile number, it will detect or registered automatically with WhatsApp and restored the settings. Compared to Workplace, there is none. I think it would be better to make use of the mobile number saved on Workplace to auto integrate it with workplace chat so it would be easier for the none technical person to get to workplace chat.

Stacy

All in one package

We do event planning and put on a lot of events through out the year. A lot of the other similar solutions were mainly geared towards product creation or project completion. We needed something that was familiar and would be easy to train employees. Since this is a Facebook product, we knew this would be easy for our group to pick up and start using. We are a non-for-profit and most of our employees are volunteers, so we needed a solution that would give us fast and immediate communication with our employees. We needed a way to post our upcoming events, and then poll our workforce to who would be available to assist. This was the perfect fit for what we were looking for.

Pros

The software not only provides messaging. but also audio and video calling. There are two separate apps for this software. One is the Workplace app, which works the same as on your computer. The second is the Workplace Chat app. This app is very helpful in communication, as you can video and call via the app, as well as text message. File sharing can also be done via the chat.

Cons

The admin controls don't allow full access. Things like removing an employee, have to be done via email to support. You can deactivate an employee, which has the same effect, but simple employee removal is a must for most organizations.

Reasons for choosing Workplace from Meta

The others either didn't have an "all in one solution," or they were simply over complicated. We needed communication and not project management. While some did have great features, the lacked in providing the basic items that we required, such a a mobile app with chat, and video conferencing.

Md