• Pros

• "It's simple and easy to use. It brings everyone together and serves the need completely. "

• "Functionality wise, its good and got all the features. Definitely good to use as price is affordable. "

• "This is a precise and efficient word processor that has been a consistently reliable and useful tool for my team."

• Cons

• "Even though it is a tool that allows us to get closer to our target audience, the premium package is expensive"

• "I haven't find any flaws in this software. It is really fantastic. The only limitation is that sometimes people have to face difficulties during it's set up and it lacks ability of documentation."

• "Quality on graphics are not good, and the way it helps to navigate is still confusing. Little bit have to improve."

Browse Zoho Connect Reviews

Rick from Fascinating Monsters

Powerful team-collaboration tool with stunning extras and a generous free plan

Powerful but overwhelming. Several features and tools would make a compelling sidegrade for my team but I'm not sure the learning curve is worth it. Others may have different experiences and requirements.

Pros

My teams have moved from Yammer to Slack to Flock, with some experimentations with Asana, Trello, Dropbox Paper and probably a half-dozen other ancillary project management/collaboration apps. They all have their strengths. (Yammer was by far the app my varied team took to the quickest, but Flock is popular, too.) The free plan which pretty much has everything a small team/business could need, supports up to 25 users. Cool. Zoho Connect is more than a project management or team collaboration tool, it's an online file cabinet, library, calendar, call tool, integrated chat, docs, presentation tool, manuals, and tons more, with extensive integration with all of Zoho's other apps and tools. Is there a deeper ecosystem? But, see below:

Cons

All that power has a cost in terms of UX. It's exhausting figuring out where everything is and how to use all of the tools together. The devs have built a fairly easy to use collaboration space but it can be overwhelming and easy to overlook some integrations. I had to squint to see Cliq, the chat app, and Channels, way down on the bottom right. (Still don't know what distinguishes Channels from Groups...) If you need to get up and running fast with a temporary team there are better options, such as all the ones I mentioned. If your company is looking for an all-in-one powerful tool, Zoho Connect is in the top 3 you need to look at. Only 100 GB file storage for an enterprise plan is pretty stingy!

Great communication tool to compete tasks

The overall experience I have had has been a positive one, where I can jot different things down to each team member and see what I am assigned to as well.

Pros

I like that I can add certain individuals to a task I need to complete to get their input or have them complete a piece I need to complete my project.

Cons

I don't like that there can be a bunch of different chats open or in the list all at once. They need to have a task expiration or something. Maybe I don't see where this can be added. User rights maybe.

Chris from Trinity Physicians

Layout not perfect

Vedarth from Deshpee

It's like THE most used app in our company.

Pros

Our entire office runs on this. Chat, tasks, groups, events, files. What more can one ask for?

Cons

Nothing really. The only thing I event wanted here is the ability to set past dates as due dates for the tasks, like in Trello.

Geraldine from Conatel

The ideal social network for companies

We have created communities and groups with the students of our training courses, that has allowed us to maintain direct contact with them and verify the impact of our training activities, we also pay attention to the suggestions and requests that they make us in regards to the topics We are interested in this in terms of technology and telecommunication. On the other hand, it keeps us in contact with training centers in other countries, with which we exchange knowledge and training

Pros

It is a meeting place that helps develop our capacity for professional collaboration, because it allows you to connect with people with professional experience and colleagues, create your own community, and increase productivity in your office and work team. You can create varied communication channels in chat rooms, forums, groups, blog, among other

Cons

It would be good to add more applications to the list of integrations

Catherine from POSSIBLE

Connect yourself with work

The experience is no doubt great. I would also encourage its technical team which is providing fantastic and responsive services.

Pros

This is an application that is serving my organization from numerous years with an intuitive method for group cooperation and work the board in a stunning manner with no damage. I really love this great product.

Cons

In the start it was a bit complicated prodcut but now it has brought excellent features and functions for the ease of use. I have no cons for Zoho Connect.

JEFF from SAG-AFTRA

Zoho for Complete Connection

This is another, more recent addition to my group of People and Idea connectors. It keeps things together and virtually at ease. Zoho Connect does just that.

Pros

This Zoho Connect idea offers coverage through an entire experience. For me I can effectively communicate to a fixed group, stay on point and then follow up rather easily.

Cons

There are many subcategories which I am still exploring and plan on doing so. Sometimes other Connection apps work better for my ultimate means. I am an equal opportunist in trying out any and many ways to do things. I'd reel in the extra categories and make things appear for specific.

Peter from Camber Dynamics

Great Fit for Big Organizations, I Wish It Connected With More Stuff

Pros

-Really smooth interface, great mobile app, great place for the team to collaborate.

Cons

-Kind of hard to figure out whether to use Zoho Cliq or Zoho Connect, doesn't make as much sense if you have less than ~30 employees.

Ricky from PepsiCo

Zoho Connect Review

Pros

Whether working with a small or large team, this software includes all features you could possibly need for team collaboration.

Cons

What I like least is the pricing structure.

Exactly what small teams need

I absolutely love the "manuals" feature where you are able to create standard operating procedures with ease and share them with specific colleagues and groups. I also love the video conferencing feature that also allows scheduling. The learning curve is very steep and it's easy to implement in teams.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use, it's very intuitive and it has enough features to make it worthwhile using. What's also great is the integration with other tools like Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects for scraping tasks or Google Calendar for syncing events. It's very simplistic in nature and that's what makes it great. Need a full-fledged project management software? Go use Zoho Projects. Need instant communication? Use Zoho Cliq. Still Zoho Connect serves us as a central hub to manage the different applications and have a neat and easy to understand interface for the most important tasks.

Cons

There are some quirks I'm not happy with like that you aren't able to edit the forum posts of other members, only your own. Also the mobile app doesn't allow the creation of new forum posts.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Connect

Honestly there is no real comparing between Zoho Connect and other tools we looked at because Zoho Connect is very unique in it's approach. It combines tasks with manuals, forums, chat, conferencing and more. Still it's incredibly simple to use unlike other tools like Bitrix24.

Amazingly usable project management, business management tool, and repository

We move the active phases of our projects into this app for management using kanban. We also use it to assign tasks to individuals, keep a company calendar, store commonly used files there, have a company manual, and it logs our chat on Zoho Cliq. It is currently the central hub of everything we do.

Pros

This is the most underrated product that Zoho provides. They also don't do a great job at explaining what it does, so I will. Connect offers teams, a hub in which to run a business. This includes calendars, events, tasks, kanban boards, chat, files repository, manuals/documents, and a link for Zoho Creator apps to sit in. Any combination of permissions both matrix and hierarchical are possible with no limitation. You can limit access on a group or individual basis to anything you decide. If you take the time, and learn to set this up the exact way you need, it will combine the power of Dropbox, Trello, Google Calendar, Slack and Evernote, all in one place. Furthermore, if you need something specific, then you can quickly create it in Zoho Creator and it will sit under a tab in Connect.

Cons

Nothing. I think it's fantastic. They could make it better by integration it into the other Zoho apps more, like Teamdrive.

Gari from One Stop Cooling and Heating

Very Good Helpdesk

Pros

Very simple to use and has made it very easy for all of our branches to be able to get their issues submitted to our IT department quickly. Makes it more manageable rather than getting hundreds of emails with IT issues.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons for this software. It works the way it should and is simple enough to use.

Amazing Collaboration Tool for Teams

We moved to Zoho Connect form another platform specifically for the ability to assign and track tasks within the organization and it has been amazing.

Pros

I love the ability to create and assign tasks to different team members. I have integrated a zap to track my social media shares as well in the calendar view and it works amazing. The ability to interact in real time with team members is a great option as well, if someone mentions you inside of the platform you get a notification that is easy to respond too.

Cons

The learning curve was a bit steeper than expected and I found myself having to train every member of our team.

Kartheeban from Team Everest

Great work. Easy to roll out within an organizaton

We started using it as our internal communication tool. All org communication is made on this, instead of emails. More frequent communication is possible with employees because of social media style platform. The Kanban style task management also makes it easy to handle tasks.

Pros

1. Social media style communication 2. Reduced Internal Email communication 3. Ability to track tasks 4. Event calendar 5. Connect with 3rd party tools

Cons

1. Task management module can add more features to it. 2. More module customization is required to tweak the application as per the company needs.

Esteve from Mapit IoT

Very great program

We use it at work to make virtual teams of work and, thanks to it, we have increased our methods and we now are more efficient and we finish the tasks sooner than before.

Pros

It makes connectivity much easier and efficient than before, reducing waiting times and work hours. The program connects you to as much people as you can and allows you to properly work with them wherever they are. It has many different features and not all of them are the "advanced type". The program gives you the chance to create a virtual work space that definitely helps you increase you productivity as an enterprise. Is specially useful for companies where people tend to work separately.

Cons

I'm not sure if adding too many social networks to the program is efficient, since it increases the possibilities of distractions. I must say, however, that I have never felt like this program was letting me down.

David from DIVERSANT

Yo! Yo! get Zoho... Connect & more!!

It's also probably worth a mention the cost is less than /user/mo. AND they give us 2mos. free for subscribing annually. If we weren't so Windows heavy I feel like we could move from MS (Office365) for email, our calendars, & more, wishing we could further integrate with their solutions for ZohoMail, et al.

Pros

One of the best in class solutions. I've often used SharePoint (who hasn't) as a project collaboration tool. Zoho Connect makes it so much easier! Rather than a file sharing tool spun into an Instant Messenger, Zoho Connect is a device agnostic communication platform truly driving productivity.

Cons

What is their NOT to like? Maybe the logo...the toddler like A,B,C building blocks don't exactly scream "Enterprise Solution" :) Book-cover aside, on its proverbial-pages, I find it to be a feature rich & my team never has to worry about how/where/when they can access the tool.

Ashleigh from Xerox

Zoho connect is a perfect tool that has made connectivity much easier and faster

Pros

Zoho Connect is one of the best way through which people can collaborate with their colleagues. It's additional fascinating features that made it famous includes like, comment, share ideas, discussions etc. It is awesome help desk that works fantastically and really easy to use with no Hindrance. People can quickly submit their I.T based issues with the help of Zoho Connect to the I.T department instead of sending hundreds of emails. So in this way it saves time of the users.

Cons

Another Great (and Cheap) Zoho Product!

Our entire office is brought together with Zoho Connect. Like most Zoho products, it's bare bones but it's cheap. It serves its purpose and does so perfectly without any bells, whistles, and unneeded extras. I would be lost without Zoho managing my calendar, events, tasks, and docs!

Pros

Cons

Setting it up took some time. There's a bit of a learning curve with this one that I did not experience with their other products.

August 2016

Bachir from Egg3

August 2016

Fan of Zoho Connect!

We use Zoho Connect for our daily discussions at: https://www.egg3.eu It's very practical and continuously improving. Most of all the customer service is great, as usual with Zoho!

Leo from Cardinal Health

Your social network in business

You can communicate well with this.

Pros

You will be easily connected to your co-employees. Communicating with them is much more easier inside the office. Great value for your money.

Cons

Setting it up is quite confusing at first. But you will get the hang of it.

Doris from SUNDDE

Connect with whoever you want with this incredible tool

With the use of this platform we can have information from our target audience to solve technical problems of data collection, this facilitates the systematization of information and processing, which allows us to fulfill users in time

Pros

This is a platform that has a lot to offer, you can do collaborative work, you can archive the most important contents of your projects in folders and have them available when you need them, it allows you to create channels in which you can discuss important aspects with your team. make decisions in real time, you can also create forums and interact with the communities of your interest and receive first hand your comments and concerns

Socrete from Program Development

Integration with other major programs is a HUGE plus

Pros

The seamless integration between this software and other major storage programs was a Huge plus when switching to this. Very easy to use and navigate. Tracking of customer interaction is spot on and our clients seem to like the chat feature.

Cons

Minor issues like double reports from the same email has occurred. Not too many customizable options available.

Jenna from Executech Pros

AWESOMELY COMPATIBLE!

Pros

Zoho Connect is so easy to use and it's compatible with everything, my calendars, emails, social media and more. It's very efficient being able to just go to one place for all my communication needs.

Cons

Group conversations get a little annoying, I would like there to be a "do not disturb" option for notifications, etc.

Andres from Alluxi

Great I use it in my work a lot

Pros

I use zoho's mail, in order to have my work mail appart from my personal mail and it works great. It also let's connect the work mail to my personal mail so I know if there is something imporant when i'm off work.

Justin from Lancaster Bible College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Zoho connect

Pros

Although i'm not as familiar with other Zoho products, Zoho connect has drawn together my dynamic team into daily collaboration that has increased creativity and productivity. Team-based project management makes up much of what we do, and Zoho connect has replaced the numerous other products we were using into one ecosystem. My team loves Zoho connect!

Cons

We have yet to identify any major shortcomings - we love the many features and integrations! No cons come to mind.

Iris from IMExport

Business social network

The truth is that with the free version, it has a great scope to try with many users (unlimited). One other limiting but very complete.

Pros

The way you can maintain communication, organization, projects and everything related to the company is excellent. For a growing company, this is a good choice.

Andres from Atiko7

Zoho

Great features, but difficult to set up and lacks of documentation

Pros

Great value for your money

Cons

Difficult to set up. Lack of documentation.

Natasha from Comisin Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (CONATEL)

Tool for collaborating and communicating ideas

We use it when we have to carry out academic courses in other cities and we need to organize the logistics of everything with the personnel located in those offices, diminishes notably the distance and has allowed us to coordinate from the central office the trainings without needing to make previous trips and unnecessary expenses.

Pros

Effective for organized collaborative work, communication of very good range of connection through various channels, the platform is attractive and pleasant use nothing complicated, is easy to configure and their plans are accessible to any type of company. The calendar is phenomenal and the function to schedule notifications is very precise.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the mobile application and include as many functions as possible, this will facilitate the work for many.

Chris from ZZYXX Shoes

Another great product from Zoho

Pros

Cons

Much like Zohos other products the trial period offers limited features (on this case limited storage space, and the price of the paid subscription is relatively high.

John from Spotlight Branding

All Your Company's Documentation in One Place

Pros

We use Zoho Connect to house our policies and procedures, as well as our individual departmental manuals. The app can do so much more, but we just haven't gotten around to using all of it yet.

Cons

For us, you can't export an entire manual, just individual sections/chapters.

Neha from Pranetics Business Consulting

Ease of keeping project on track

So far the Zoho connect experience is good. i would suggest team to looking into the pricing structure to make it more usable

Pros

Zoho connect is help me and my team to reach the milestone on time by keeping our project on track .

Cons

The priceing is little high as compare to the other products.

Mike from Sinclair

Industry: Oil & Energy

Best in Collaboration

It really brings balance to team collaboration and allows us to collect and use data better, schedule tasks more efficiently and work as a group in a more reliable way.

Pros

I love how so many processes and tasks are automated.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about Zoho connect. It is a awesome software.

Nicole from Hays Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Enjoying this tool so much!

Pros

Easy to use with our business and loving how simple and easy it connects with other programs! It's integration with Xero is a life saver!

Cons

None that I can see so far as it all comes down to the programmer and ours is awesome so no cons from me.

Bob from Deluxe

Great for Collaboration

Pros

Make's it easy to stay connected to co-workers from anywhere with a signal. Real-time chats with ability to send images and utilize all the standard features from any normal messenger client.

Cons

Not a great API for integration with other home grown software. Not able to link in and integrate with other business applications.

Joe from TAMI

Horrible Support, not reliable or responsive, application has issues, very buggy

none

Pros

Has potential, great user interface. It truly has a lot of would be great features, looks great but it falls short due to poor technical support and software issues. Too expense for having all these issues.

Cons

Very buggy and their custom app is not reliable. Wouldn't put any important information that your business relies on in this app, you can lose your info. very easily. There is no sense of urgency on the part of support and they are not very effective either. Not really business friendly. This app is not ready for the business community.

Crystal from SkyddaCARE Home Care Coordination and Companion Service

Zoho is Great

Pros

Flexible, featured packed solution for our business. We utilize Zoho to communicate throughout our organization and are very pleased.

Ashley from Photographer

Awesome!

Pros

Been super happy and it's been really easy to use with absolutely no problems with it. Hope to keep using it for a long time

Joan

October 2015

Lucy from i-Dynamics.com

October 2015

Smit from Autoneum

Great work/social connecting service

Helped with networking and group-thinking in workplace.

Pros

Love the flexibility of the app. Absolutely adore services like forums, RSS feeds, groups and app builder. There is so much that Zoho connect has to offer.

Cons

Web application is great, but the app version of connect is not the best. Very buggy and old fashioned, needs a big overhaul.

Morgan from SCORE

Customize to meet your needs

I am able to organize requests from various stakeholders, categorize them, schedule follow-ups, and document conversations/collateral all through the same platform.

Pros

I like that it is a very adaptable product. My colleague and I both use it and she is sales and I am marketing so we are coming from two completely different angles.

Shivangi from CS

Good tracker

Overall project information is stored at one place.

Pros

It has nice layout with easy to use panels. It allows me and my team to chat and collaborate all documents through connected cloud services - google drive and drop box . Even it includes calendar functionality.

Cons

It 's premium packaging pricing is high.

Casey from C4 Business Solutions

It's the New Company Water Cooler!

I love Zoho Connect. It's social media meets the modern day water cooler. Our team can collaborate, promote job fairs, tailor pages to the viewer's needs. I love it.

Sajid from Wrevel

Good platform for content management within teams!

Great tool for company content management and communication. Keeps everyone in tune with projects and deadlines cause everything is streamlined within the platform.

Zoho makes co-worker communication a breeze

Pros

Zoho connect helps us communicate as a business with our fellow co-workers!

Cons

Nothing was wrong with the software -- we found another platform to communicate on for a better value

Leah

Marcos

Joseph from iShift

John from PotatoMike

Industry: Fine Art

Claude from Angsana New Business Agency

Not my first choice

Pros

Great for channel communication in real time, using Feeds. The Groups was a great space for collaborative work.

Cons

I've used Zoho for 6 months, however the team did not respond very well to it. They didn't find it to fit in with our work culture and approach, actually we choice a different platform. I'd be happy to review this in a year though as I think it has great potential.