All Zoom Meetings Reviews

Barry

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Zoom Meetings - Cheap and Easy Solution for online collaboration

Ivan

Excellent meeting tool and also excellent for customer support!

My overall experience is excellent, except for the two comments mentioned before, everything else is perfect and works flawlessly.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and easy to integrate with Google Calendar. The Google Calendar Chrome plugin is very convenient, with a single click it assigns the Zoom meeting to an appointment.

Cons

This is a software I use almost daily, so when I moved from Windows to Ubuntu Linux, I figured out I could use Zoom for Linux. The Linux version definitely needs polishing in the user experience to get up to speed to the Windows version, as some meeting controls get in the way when working with customers. For this software and another unrelated one, I had to switch back to Windows, because definitely it was getting in the way on my productivity. Guilty of bad UX in Linux. Additionally, saving the meeting recording to cloud and then sharing sometimes work weird or in a counterintuitive way. I solved this by saving the recording in the computer and then uploading to Google Drive and sharing it that way.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Zoom has audio, BeyondTrust Remote Support doesn't. TeamViewer has a strange licensing model, by occuping the "channel" anyone else can't use it, in Zoom you just use your own session without making others to wait for you.

November 2022

Stable soft for teamwork.

Since it came into our lives at work we have been more committed, our evenings of programming or carrying out internal security in infrastructure have been mostly condicioned to details, more stringent, fast, teamwork has been fabulous to contact in real time our screens etc.

Pros

We love the synchronization that we have with google calendar so we can speed up or remember the meetings we have with the team, on the other hand we can say that it is a good motivator to be all together connected when we do a system repair or we are programming.

Cons

Perhaps there is not an option or situation that makes me think of something bad to say about zoom, it may be some slowness in the software when it is afternoon. I think that the rest will be perfect in grouping us together, which is what we require.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

I remember that there was not a very good understanding with technical support.

razakou

the best conferencing software

Pros

Actually zoom meetings is one of the best software when it is a question of using it for online conferences and meetings .

Cons

the recording tools need improvements because it doesn't work well when the data is not strong

Kristin

Zoom Meetings and Chat Review

We've used many different software programs to deliver our monthly webinar content and Zoom has proven to be the best program yet. It's ease of use and interactive functions are far beyond what we've used in the past and it allows us to successfully connect to our management teams monthly to deliver timely updates.

Pros

Zoom has been a great resource for our team when delivering our monthly webinars to our management teams. With over 50 people on each call, Zoom allows us to manage the groups audio and video components, display polls and whiteboards for interaction and monitor the chat box when questions arise. It's intuitive when new employees access webinars or other calls and usually they have no problem connecting and interacting during the sessions. It's been better than other meeting softwares we've used in the past and the interaction functionality has proved to increase audience engagement.

Cons

There are times that the connectivity lags but we never know if it's the software or our own connectivity issues. We do find that it does freeze resulting in some content being shared to be missed or audience members are behind.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Cost and interactivity functions.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Mitel wasn't meeting our needs and Zoom seemed to fit our functionality requirements better.

Pranjal

October 2022

Best tool for remote work

I have been using zoom meetings since last 3 years now and use it frequently for remote work, online meetings and conferences. The fact that everyone knows about zoom and has the app installed makes it the goto choice for video conferencing and webinars. The fact that it allows sharing system audio makes it unique and very useful for remote work in areas such as video editing etc. You can for eg share your fcp x screen and not just share your video but also fcp x audio.

Pros

The ability to share system audio makes this platform the goto choice for remote work and for online meetings. No other application allows you to share system audio and others only allow sharing browser audio.

Cons

The free version is limited and it simply ends the meeting after 40 mins. Also there is no way to get remote access as allowed in anydesk etc.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

Ease of use, ability to share system audio and clear voice clarity along with real time screen sharing makes zoom a clear winner.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Google meet does not let you share your system audio and hence it is not conducive for remote work and remote meetings.

Zahid

Review about zoom

It is really good application and I have conducted several classes using it. But it's time limit sometimes is very irritating

Pros

It is easy to use, it is user friendly and also reminds us about the meeting minutes before

Cons

In it's free version, there is time limit of 40 minutes and I think it should be atleadt 60 minutes

April

Zoom Top Notch

Zoom is just one of those special names and special popularity and special way of making everything doable, sensible and fun. It really creates a non-hesitation for all

Pros

I like that i can preform very important things from home with the touch of a button

Cons

i don't have anything to say at this time

Christian

Industry: Civil Engineering

December 2022

Analysis of the software functionalities

Pros

I find it to be a fairly comprehensive presentation tool with all the necessary features for online conferences and meetings

Cons

For the moment, I don't really find it faulty

Branden

December 2022

Zoom, the new Best thing?

Pros

I absolutely love the choices of backgrounds and the option to add your own. I also love the fact that I can see everyone rather than only five. Zoom has been my go-to option for video meetings. I wouldn't be surprised if it's yours too.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing wrong with zoom. Although if there was one thing that could be changed it would have to be the feature that closes the chat box when the host starts screen sharing.

Moyosore

January 2023

Zoom has taken virtual meetings and conferences to a great positive level.

Virtual meetings and collaborations have become much more engaging.

Pros

The ability to engage with multiple people, share screen, change backgrounds and present.I also like that people can message one another privately during meetings.

Cons

I often remember the cat attorney, who was stuck with a cat filter. Sometimes, it takes some time to understand how to use some features.

Webconferencing for the agile workplace

I use this product for countless meetings and I have always recommended it to co-workers. As a project manager, I often throw together meetings to have quick agile discussions with stakeholders and ZOOM allows me to do just that. Even external clients with no experience using ZOOM can access it and use it with little issue. As with all products, the more people are comfortable with the tools that ZOOM provides, the greater collaboration can be. Once people understand this, they find ZOOM to be one of the best tools for their day-to-day and begin scheduling their own web conferences. I think that alone demonstrates how useful ZOOM can be.

Pros

ZOOM is incredibly easy to use. The product is intuitive for the average user and can get you started with a web conference in little time. Most industries rely on some sort of off-site conferencing tool, particularly for large organizations with multiple locations. ZOOM has a quick turnaround, you can have you conference set-up and details to attendees right away. The ZOOM UI during a meeting is very helpful as well, you can switch between a presentation, to video conferencing, and teleconferencing with single commands. Other users are presented with a simple and intuitive dashboard to allow them to share and participate. I have never run into a technical issue that wasn't easily overcome, and almost never had any issues during a presentation. Participants have a wide array of participating as well, with a helpful and discrete chat box and ways to "jump-in" without needing to pause the conference.

Cons

Audio can be tricky depending on how you have your conference rooms set-up. When using at home or at a desk, this is not an issue, but in conference rooms with in-room audio connected to the presenting computer, there can be echo. This is mostly user-caused and can be easily fixed, but it is something that has come up more than once. Some users have trouble figuring out how to mute or turn their camera off, and the web conference client at times requires refreshing when it doesn't launch initially.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Web Conferencing tools were not as useful, recording meetings was not as easy. Users had more difficulty understanding the icons used, or did not associate Skype with webconferencing, and as such would not use the product.

Maaz

Zoom Meetings, your virtual conference room

My experience with Zoom Meetings has been very pleasent. It helped me (along with thousands of others) to get my lectures and complete my study from home during the lockdown period caused by Corona pandemic.

Pros

Zoom meetings is a superb audio and video calling client. You can comnect with multiple people at a time using it. It allows you to hold meetings, conduct classes and lectures, and attend conferences and seminars virtually right from your desk and actually participate in it. Participants can share files of different formats with each other in it. Also its screen sharing feature allows a participant to share his screen with other participants of the meeting when discussing a document or slides etc. Zoom meetings is equally useful on both computer and smartphone platforms. It also has a free version available for those who can't afford license fee, only with a few small limitations.

Cons

In its free version, the meeting session terminates automatically after 40 minutes and you have to re-initiate the meeting to continue further. The video quality is sometimes poor on bad internet connection, which may be a result of its high bandwidth requirements.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

I shifted to zoom meetings because our administration decided to adopt it due to its high accessibility.

Do You Zoom?

The software has been essential to our business. We use the video and audio connection, the screen sharing, the white board, and the chat functions.

Pros

Who does not Zoom these days? Since COVID-19 quarantining and social distancing has kicked in, Zoom has been indispensable. I like the ease of use, the screen share functions, the quality, and the recent upgrade. UPGRADE: Being able to hold a zoom meeting or class for more that 40 minutes is essential for flow and productivity.

Cons

I have been less than impressed with the customer service. I know they must be overloaded since COVID-19 entered the scene, but I am frustrated with the loose ends of the customer service department. The wait time for a service rep to get back to you is upwards of two to three days. As a paying customer who has NO access to her zoom room, I believe I am being beyond patient with Zoom. I presently use my business partner's Zoom room unless she is in there first. Then I use a "free room" and deal with the 40 minute time limit for 3 or more students in my classroom.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

I was most familiar with Zoom. I own a tutoring center and I am a trainer for an International Health and Wellness Company. I have used the Zoom platform for years in my capacity as a trainer. When I needed to make the decision for an online classroom for my tutoring center, I naturally gravitated towards Zoom. I had many parents and friends who offered advice (unsolicited). In spite of contrary advice, I went with Zoom. Now, if they would just call me back and resolve my account issue, I would be much happier!

Uelinton

Our efficiency increased with Zoom

We use Zoom daily for meetings with many participants. The recording feature is very helpful and, provide us with an opportunity to replicate knowledge and to record important meetings.

Pros

Ease of use and quality of video / audio transmission. There is integration available in Zapier, which is very useful to integrate the booking of meetings with, for example, Google Calendar.

Cons

Smartphone version interface. Lack of integration to deliver video recordings directly to, for example, Youtube.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

The limitation of the participants is acceptable, the quality of the audio / video transmission is very good and the recording feature is very useful.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

Because the participants limitation and the quality of audio/video streaming.

Ron

Zoom Zooms Past the Competition

I use Zoom daily as my primary online business video communication tool. I sometimes find myself using it five or six hours a day while working from home during the coronavirus pandemic. I also use Zoom casually in the evenings or on weekends to communicate with family and friends around the world.

Pros

I have found Zoom to be the most stable and the highest quality of all of the online video communication platforms. Zoom brings people together by putting video, voice, web, and chat all in one place. In addition, Zoom makes it easy to share a window, a browser tab, or the entire screen with others. Files can also be uploaded and shared. Virtual backgrounds make hiding a messy room easy and filters (Anyone care for a bunny nose and ears?) are fun for casual or online social-distance drinking.

Cons

My biggest complaint would be that if someone gets cut off in a meeting due to an Internet connection problem and reenters, then the chat history from before they got cut off will no longer be visible to them. There are also many options so, in the beginning, it might be difficult for a new user to find some of them.

Reasons for choosing Zoom Meetings

After using various options over the years I found that Zoom is more stable and the picture quality is significantly better than the other options out there.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Meetings

I found that the quality of Zoom was much better and more stable than the other options out there. I think it is because Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is just focused on one thing, making a fantastic cloud-based video conferencing system.

Javier