All Zoom Workplace Reviews

Reviewed August 2021

Zoom Meetings - Cheap and Easy Solution for online collaboration

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2020

Zoom has allowed us to continue holding our meetings

I've been utilizing Zoom to talk and meet with my collaborators while we're isolated gathering. With the current pandemic, Zoom has become a practically day by day program that I abuse for both work gatherings and virtual meetups with companions. I truly like how you'll have various clients on straightforwardly. I'm prepared to speak with various video calls. I abuse them for chapel meeting week by week and that they are incredible.

PROS

I am exceptionally happy with this product so far. I abuse it for a course that I'm taking, additionally on meeting with clients. The experience is magnificent. I'm hearing impeded and that I am marking to everyone on Zoom video meetings. With Zoom, we will video visit with them likewise as screen share, it's helped us continue pushing ahead through the franticness.

CONS

It can get mistaking for some clients legitimately with talking and commotion. Regularly need to have clients quiet for better solid quality. fixing a substitution meeting on the iPad took a touch you-tubing, yet after we made sense of it, it had been simple.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

I found it a simpler alternative to use than several others we had in mind. Our team can use it without the need for a long learning process.

Olive

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Zoom Meeting Review

The business problems I have solved using Zoom include the safety of employees and employers amidst the current Covid-19 pandemic. The restriction of travel in order to have an online meeting in the sense of following the WHO protocols amidst the Covid-19 pandemic has saved many lives.

PROS

Zoom has the capacity to hold huge meeting capacities and can be easily supported on Android, iPhone, Mac, iPad, and web platforms. Zoom has impressive features which enable the hosts and participants to effectively participate in the sessions especially the emojis which are required for the meeting interactions. Zoom has clarity of sound and image, the audio and picture quality features can be improved depending on one's personal preference.

CONS

Zoom should make it easier for the main speaker to be the main "character" and the size of the screen for them to be bigger and not to be small like the rest of the attendees in the meeting. Neither the Speaker view nor the Gallery view does this. It is difficult to determine who is speaking. Zoom should have a brief "profiles" option showing the attendees' brief biography and contact information if comfortable sharing as a form of networking. It would be great to be able to click a button and switch between display names. The time limit for a meeting time (45 minutes) in one session for non-premium members should be extended.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

Its efficiency and ability to maintain quality audio and video over the other products.

Samita

Construction, 201-500 employees

Zoom is the Most Robustious A/V/W Conferencing Program of All Times

PROS

I give double thumbs to the vendor for allocating 40 free video conferencing minutes on freemium version.

CONS

I slightly dislike how it used to disconnect video calls after 40 minutes on free version.

B.

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Pricing needs to improve

Overall, Zoom was our go to application until the new privacy practice went into effect and the pricing go o be too much.

PROS

We like Zoom for meeting and trainings as it allows a good number of participants in the meting room. It is great to be able to share information with everyone at the same time.

CONS

The cost structure is the least favorite part of this application. It is cost prohibitive to continue to use the service on a paid basis.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

Initially, we choose Zoom because of it features, security and price, but that is no longer the case.

Kato

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Zoom for Reliable Connectivity

PROS

I like that Zoom extends participants capacity to 1000 which makes it to stand as the best web conferencing platform

CONS

Free plan limits meetings to 40 minutes, I upgraded to premium anyways.

Marco

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Zoom works great for my business

Came up because of the pandemic and basically became a lifeline for business and to connect personally as well. Connected my family during the pandemic and connected me to my web designer, so much so that I didn’t ever have to meet with her in person.

PROS

Screen share, probably number one, ability to literally work and create graphic’s together on a zoom call. If I could work solely over zoom, I would. It’s so easy. Love also the confidential nature of it because I don’t have to disclose my cell phone number like I’d have to do with FaceTime.

CONS

Nothing really, works great, doesn’t present issues

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

Everyone uses zoom so it’s just a no brainer

Nathalie

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Zoom single-handedly saved our business!

I love using Zoom. It allows us to connect with our participants nationwide.

PROS

Due to the in-person nature of the fundraising industry, our company would have definitely failed during the Covid years. Covid is over and this STILL remains our saving grace for communicating with our fundraising participants nationwide.

CONS

Nothing! There is absolutely nothing I dislike about Zoom. It is a Godsend.

Nasar

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Best experience with zoom

It is the best platform to use for conference meeting

PROS

Video and audio quality and then the reference code which make it very easy to use

CONS

Sudden drop of connection sometime and need of sign in again

Reasons for switching to Zoom Workplace

Zoom is actually providing more options

Darren

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Easy to use, great integration with Microsoft Outlook and Slack

PROS

I like the ease with which to use Zoom. It has great annotation tools to be able to draw on the screen to show what I'm talking about, has a nice integration with Outlook to be able to automatically add a zoom meeting link to a meeting that I'm scheduling, and then Slack reminds me and sends me that link when it's time for it.

CONS

I can't think of any cons. Seems to be the standard in remote meets. I prefer it over some of the competitor meeting spaces that some clients prefer to use.

MD Masoom

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2019

A great video conferencing/meeting platform....

My overall experience with Zoom Video Conferencing is amazing, I like everything about it if I talk about audio quality, video quality, adding multiple people and working on low-speed internet, I must say that it works amazingly on it.

PROS

I like almost everything about Zoom Video Conferencing. Mostly I like its video quality and audio quality when I use it for conversation. The way it gives me access to add multiple people to a meeting is amazing and I also like this feature the most. Overall I can say that I am satisfied with this product.

CONS

There is one thing that I want to highlight that I dislike about it and that is Zoom Video Conferencing is a little bit expensive compared to other tools, but it is worth to spend on it.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

I choose Zoom Video Conferencing over these alternative products because of their amazing video and audio quality and awesome customer support team.

Jorge

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Smoothness almost guaranteed

It just works. It's so easy to integrate with Google Calendar to schedule and send a link, and also in the paid version we use, the call recording feature is a lifesaver. Everything is made to fit most businesses needs.

PROS

In most videoconference services the first question you ask is "Do you hear me?". In Zoom, this is not needed as it always works right from the beginning of the call. If your internet service is stable, you can be sure you'll experience the best video communication you can get as the level of compression is so well balanced that it seems magical.

CONS

I didn't like the recent privacy problem that it faced, when it was proved that the macOS version installed a web server without the user knowledge or permission, but the company retracted and made it right after it was publicly known.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Workplace

Skype wasn't reliable at all and lacked the full set of functionalities we found in Zoom.

Reviewed May 2020

Robust and dependable conferencing platform for remote working

I usually conduct site inspections by going to the site, but due to the limitations arisen as a result of the pandemic I have to conduct these meetings and inspections virtually. The picture quality is top-notch and there is no lag especially in video. With a good internet connection, there is literally nothing we can't do as a remote team. Previously we were deploying Zoom as a conferencing tool for only international conferencing, or limited requirements, however now we are utilizing it for all of our meetings, video conferences and audio calls on a daily basis.

PROS

Zoom is one of the many software available for video conferencing, audio meetings as well as remote seminars. However one aspect where Zoom clearly is better than its counterparts is 'quality'. The connectivity for meetings initiated through Zoom is amazing, and so is the audio-video quality. I have tried several other applications including Teams and Meet, but Zoom provides a better experience. It is easy to share the screen, and present slides etc. seamlessly whilst delivering to a wide audience. There is also an option to record- that is quite useful if team members are unavailable to attend.

CONS

Integration was fairly quick and simple. However I feel that the app could be improved, as it is not as robust as using the software on the computer. Also, I would like the option of just joining through the web and not have to download the app. I tried this the first time, but couldn't join the meeting as a result of this confusion.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Workplace

Cheaper option for short minutes (less than 40 minutes), recording option is better in Zoom.

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2020

A very complete conferencing application that suffers from usability issues

Overall I have found Zoom to be a stable and valuable tool. The pricing structure is reasonable and the features very complete. I like that the company is continuing on improving security which is imperative to it's continued use. I often recommend and use Zoom because of this.

PROS

One of the things I appreciate the most is that only the host of a meeting is required to have a membership to take advantage of long conference calls. This has opened up the ability to use Zoom with a wide array of customers and use cases, such as adding family members. Zoom is also frequently updating their application to make it more user friendly and add compelling features which has made this conferencing tool a goto for nearly everyone. The fact it is completely cross platform makes it accessible for anyone I need to conference call with.

CONS

The inconstancies and the seemingly constant adjustment of features is a blessing and a curse. When working with others they often can't find how to do something that they "saw yesterday." While this isn't a major issue for professionals, it can be crippling and frustrating to non-technical users. Also, there is a level of inconsistency between desktop and mobile applications on the location of buttons and features that can make it very difficult to assist someone when providing them support. One other issues is the confusion of "New Meeting," "schedule," and "meetings". These names as well as their button locations (meetings) make it frustrating to schedule, or find a scheduled meeting. It seems "New Meeting" could easily make it optional on the dialog to make this a quick meeting vs. scheduled meeting. Even though I am aware of what these mean I am forever clicking the wrong button.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

The cost, features, and ease of use made it an east and logical choice.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Workplace

The pricing structure, ease of deployment, and reliability (not to mention the features) made it a very easy choice to switch.

Miranda

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Excellent product!

We started using this product about two years before the pandemic, as a replacement to GotoWebinar. The advancement in features and accessibility over the last year has been phenomenal. We have been able to stay connected as a team through the chat, which does not appear to have a limit on the number of channels we can create to navigate teams and collaborative projects. The meeting feature is used by our team for everything from actual meetings, to webinars and a statewide conference. Our colleagues used this platform for their national conference and it was great.

PROS

The zoom platform is very easy to start using. The vast improvements over the last year are excellent! The ease of setting up breakout rooms, navigating all the features is great. The live transcript is quite accurate and can keep up with fairly rapid speech. We have also used the interpretation feature many times with great success. It's incredibly helpful we can also live broadcast to our social media platforms, YouTube, etc.

CONS

If your computer lacks RAM, or your internet is anyway lacking bandwidth the features will bog down. I have been kicked out of meetings due to the number of users on Zoom a few times. The IT team was quick to correct that. Some of the features are not available on older devices more which is disappointing. I have heard that the features are tricky on Mac products. I have used it on my iPad and iPhone, also on Android without issues though.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Workplace

Lack of functionality and features. We needed more accessibility features than either platform provided.

Brent W

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great software but a resource hog on computers

My experience with Zoom has been positive and nearly all users are able to use the software for our meetings. This has not always been the case with competitors where you have to fiddle around for 5-10 minutes trying to get your local software to work.

PROS

We use both Zoom for meetings and Zoom for phones. The meetings software has been fantastic for years now, but in the last couple of years it has become heavier and heavier on our computers. My MacBook Pro with 16gb RAM will start spinning fans during nearly every meeting. If you don’t use an external mic then you will hear the fans spinning in your meeting! The phone system integration is good and we use it everyday

CONS

Support has been an issue, especially on the phone side. We had one person who was moving phones and they removed a user and accidentally removed a phone number. The big problem is they deleted the phone number and released the phone into the general pool. This is a big problem that any admin can do this. Fortunately we were able to get our main number back but we did loose other numbers in the system.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

Ease of use, wide availablililty to other users, large adoption

Jonathan

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Saved Our Company

I covered this in the pros section, but overall Zoom has been a pretty stable product to work with. Much better user interface. More novice friendly. Seems less glitchy. As I said before, our proceeds from using Zoom quite literally saved our company from closing during the pandemic.

PROS

Compared to similar products, Zoom was much easier to implement at a higher level. We were able to pivot quickly with the pandemic from solely relying on our teams providing services to being able to take on an educational and consulting role. Zoom was the easiest by far to teach to even the three septuagenarians in the office. We have been using it to teach classes to other companies in our industry, the revenue from which singlehandedly paid several payrolls during the most locked down times of the pandemic.

CONS

While I certainly understand that some compression is necessary to allow it to work on slow connections I do feel that the audio quality is sometimes kinda crummy. Ditto for video quality. I would also love to see integration for external audio processing (VSTs and such) to allow the

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

More cost effective for the features we needed, much easier to use by people who are new to virtual meeting programs.

Reasons for switching to Zoom Workplace

Simpler interface. More user friendly on phone and computer.

Danish

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Very Good day to day use tool.

Never been disappointed with it. Fantastic experience.

PROS

The fact that i have been using Zoom from more than 2 years, it has become my most important tool to connect to my clients and internal teams. Almost everyone knows how to use it and those who don't get to it in a click or so. The app structure is very simple. Video/Audio quality is far good. Mobile application adds value. I usually use mobile app to connect to the internal meeting while driving and does not have to open my laptop every single min for any connectivity.

CONS

Easy to use and quality of the video and audio. Its launch time is very less and everything on the screen is pretty staring forward. Recording meetings is wonderful and it even notifies other users that recording is going on. Mobile app is my fav.

Reason for choosing Zoom Workplace

It is was not that expensive and all my friends had a good experience with it. They recommended a good product.

1 employee