• Pros

• "Gives you all kinds of information on your data. "

• "There are a lot of customizable options to fit our firms needs. "

• "Great customer service. Core offered me several options tailored to my budget. Huge time saver for calculating monthly sales commissions for wine agents. Cool reporting and graphing features"

• Cons

• "Cons for the software section: Not applicable"

• "The back end is fairly complicated - however, this is also what makes it very flexible. Our implementation team was excellent at helping us work through everything we needed, quickly."

• "Lots of features I will probably never need or use. Took me a few sessions to figure out my way around the application."

Browse Core Commissions Reviews

Jaclyn from Firm Foundation Advisers

Custom software for your unique business needs

We use this software to track, calculate and report all of our incoming and outgoing commissions to our internal agents and also broker partners. The reporting functions help us support our people with information and data. The analytics features are integral in our financial functions of the business. This software saves us time, money and improves our accuracy. It also takes us to the next level of professionalism as we grow. We highly recommend this product and the excellent customer service!!!

Pros

The option to build out the software specific to our processes and needs. Their team of techs were great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our system and were so easy to work with. Even though I am not super techy they took the time to walk me through each question. They were great communicators, who tackled any requests with excellence. Core gave us an amazing quick start team and they did an outstanding job getting us up and running! We are very appreciative for all their help, guidance, patience and expertise! We are so thankful to be partnering with such a wonderful Core team.

Cons

A little tricky at times while you are learning the software. Certain upload items have quirks, but once you learn the quirks it does an amazing job!

Reasons for Choosing Core Commissions

Commission tracker wasn't as customizable and the rep was unprofessional with poor customer service.

Chris from Head Start Biz Solutions

Amazing Service and Great Product!

Our overall experience in working with Core Commissions has been tremendous. We were assigned two extremely professional team members. They were responsive, quick, and most impressively strategic. Considering all the options we have, there were a lot of puzzling calculations that needed to be created. Our guys were quick on their feet, able to adapt, and simplify our process as a whole. We highly recommend.

Pros

We have a number of products and services that we offer so the ability to manage everything was crucial. Our custom setup saves us hours and hours of crunching numbers every month and having to do our commission reporting manually. Our teammates are more informed and we are saving money from less time being spent on things that are not the customer.

Cons

With any new software it takes a little time to become familiar with the options and getting it to generate what you ultimately want. Core helps with training and supplies numerous videos. You have to be willing to commit a little time to getting the most out of it.

Reasons for Choosing Core Commissions

We literally saved tens of thousands of dollars by not going to a competitor. There is no one on the market that can compete with Core when it comes to price and options. They are a smart business decision.

Stephanie from Scarinci Hollenbeck

Overall good commission system

The various implementers that I have worked with during our setup process, have been amazing. They are always willing to listen to my ideas and give me feedback on the best way to handle my request. They have been patient and extremely helpful with our firms needs.

Pros

There are a lot of customizable options to fit our firms needs.

Cons

There is a lot of back and forth between reports instead of having everything I need in a central location.

Jean from Colorado Farm Bureau Insurance

Praise for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a very key component in one of our company’s high priority projects. He understood the requirements, was actively involved in the project, and got the job done. We had a few project requirement scope changes along the way and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was flexible – he handled things easily and efficiently, with a quick turnaround time that allowed us to make our project deadline. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your tireless and creative problem solving skills as well as your adaptability, you are integral to the success of our projects! It is great working with both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (yes, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we had to give you a shout out too!). You guys do fantastic work!!

Cons

Cons for the software section: Not applicable

Lori from Pyxis Insurance Agency LLC

Superior Software Package

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave my partner & me the demonstration. We were blown away with the capabilities & speed of getting data out. for $500 we had our system written & trained on it. No hiccups, all data has come out correctly. Anytime I got stuck, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is working with me to explain what I need to do. Great Great Company & software!

Pros

Gives you all kinds of information on your data.

Cons

not really a con - think it will take some training to fully utilize this software.

Reasons for Choosing Core Commissions

we were very impressed with the software's capabilities & that we could get the system up & running for $500

October 2015

Robb from Sage Tree, LLC

October 2015

Great tool to ease our administrative burden

Prior to using Core Commissions were using Excel Spreadsheets and a Google Sheets system to track account assignments and bonus payments. The process was very complex; relationships can change over time, someone might manage from Jan - June and someone else has the relationship from July - Dec. And often times the payments for any given month are delayed by 30-45 days. You can imaging the rework to try and ensure that we paid each individual the proper amount. Core Commissions lets us track account responsibilities by date. When we enter sales information into the tool it looks up the Account Executive that was responsible for the relationship on the corresponding date and properly credits the individual. It then presents this information in an easy to use tracker that has advanced filter and display capabilities. We find it as easy to use as XLS, but much more functional. The Core Commissions support team has been fantastic. Our initial launch process was smooth and easy to facilitate. They used screen sharing technology to ensure that I was capable of using the system and spent time to really ensure we comfortable with all the different functional areas. Even more importantly, we have been using this tool for over 3-years now. When I have questions or requests to update things, they have been very responsive and there has been no added charges for the call and support. They have also spent time understanding my requirements as they continue to upgrade the system.

Pros

Easy to use, with very complex tracking requirements on our part Primary interface is like XLS Customer Support has been fantastic Secure environment that allows each individual to see only the data for which they are responsible Managers can see their entire team Exports to XLS for additional functionality, if required Tons of advanced features to support complex calculations

Cons

Each time I have found something I wanted updated, the team at Core Commissions has incorporated that into the standard tool.

Shelly from Quardev, Inc.

Core Commissions is Flexible and Dependable

Pros

This product filled our needs - we were tracking commissions in a very complicated spreadsheet that would frequently break. Our commission rules are somewhat complicated - after looking at a number of options we decided to go with Core Commissions and it's been great. The support team who helped with implementation did an excellent job of setting up our system and tweaking it as we went along.

Anabel from GlobalTranz

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Liz from Slice Communications

Excellent Customer Service. Always there to help.

Easy to track commissions. Easy to deliver reports. Employees can view their dashboard and get access to real time info.

Pros

I love how simple it is to run reports and track commissions. It's very simple and direct. The rep has been awesome in assisting me through this process. I was trying to test another system, which was way too complicated. So I had to shut that down and quickly have a new system built. Within hours, Core not only got back to me, but helped me setup a walk through of their system and scheduled a training. They helped me turn things around super fast and made it really easy!

Cons

Some of the features are not so intuitive but customer service is great when I'm confused. At times it's a bit confusing with the functions but like I said, Core is just an email away so it's nothing that can't be handled quickly.

September 2015

Claude from Womply

September 2015

Great tool with good customization

Core Commission is an excellent tool for pulling disparate information together to generate meaningful reports. We use Core weekly to determine payment for all sales reps (wages, OT, commisisons, clawbacks, bonuses and more). Without it, this process would be incredibly cumbersome. The team at Core Commissions is extremely responsive and happy to help solve issues and provide solutions for unique scenarios. The user interface takes a bit of time to get familiar with. The reports also require some patience to design and modify. This can be a challenge at first but given the different requirements for each customer, this makes sense. And once your reports are done, you can generate them quickly. I would recommend this to any organization that wants a flexible tool that can integrate easily with other systems and wants to implement a solution quickly.

December 2012

Samantha from NW Grape Escape

December 2012

Great product - affordable and got set up very quickly.

After looking at the limited available options for commission calculation software, this was the only clear choice. I did not need a cloud version (although they have one), and wanted a way to get away from manually figuring out some pretty complicated commission plan rules. I am totally happy with Core and would definitely recommend them.

David from Paragon Dealer Services, LLC

Paragon Dealer Services

The quality of product is extremely strong. I and my agents love it. After some extensive training, I have been left with a good feel for navigating the system. Customer service is awesome. Although there is functionality that I am not currently using, I believe Core can provide whatever I need. Again, leads back to excellent customer service. This is a great software and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks, David E. Wild Paragon Dealer Services, LLC