Influitive

RATING:

(250)

About Influitive

Influitive is an engagement and advocacy software that helps organizations manage a group of "on-demand" advocates. Influitive AdvocateHub’s features include engagement of advocates with targets and interactive challenges, exclusivity, recognition and rewards, building a community and experience, referral engine, track and measure, integration and campaign management. Influitive provides customized challenges to advocates on their preferences, demography and past behavior. These challenges educate advocates, collect feedback, share NPS surveys and give them a mission to complete. Its community-building feature helps advocates in creating profiles and allows them to share, collaborate and plan meetups with other people in the network. In addition, Influiti...

Awards and Recognition

FrontRunner 2022
Software Advice's FrontRunners report ranks top products based on user reviews, which helps businesses find the right software.
Slide 1 of 4

Influitive Reviews

Overall Rating

Ratings Breakdown

Secondary Ratings

Ease-of-use

Customer Support

Value for money

Functionality

Most Helpful Reviews for Influitive

1 - 5 of 237 Reviews

User Profile

DĂ©rick

Verified reviewer

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used daily for more than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra
This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2020

Top of the line advocacy platform

Influitive offers the most advanced advocacy platform. Although it's expensive, it's the best option for marketers that want to start an advocacy community. The learning curves is long, but easy. Once you understand how to use the hub it gets easier. I would suggest giving it a try, meet with their team (they have amazing support), and talk with other users.

PROS

Influitive's platform makes creating a community a breeze. It helps for planning, creating content, gathering people, and much more. Instead of losing time to create your own community, use Influitive Hub and start creating. It's fun to work with and it's fun for advocates (users/customers).

CONS

The platform isn't intuitive... You need to spend time with the tool for a while before understanding it better. There are bugs here and there, but nothing too major.

Genevieve

Verified reviewer

Used less than 2 years

Review Source: GetApp

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Reviewed July 2015

Great Engagement Tool

We've been using Influitive for a few years now, and I started using it as an admin over a year ago. I didn't go through any hands-on training as the previous admin had already left our company when I joined, and I was able to learn the tool on my own fairly quickly. I leveraged not only the articles in their Community, but also asked lots of questions to our customer success manager and support team. They're always very responsive and helpful, whether it's a strategic initiative or a technical question.

PROS

The gamification piece is really stellar. Our customers are not always the most active on social media or other forums outside their industry, but our advocates have been consistently engaged with our advocate hub and it is continuing to grow in size and engagement. We use it as an additional marketing channel and work closely with our customer success organization to come up with not only educational challenges that will help with user adoption, but also for special programs like getting more reviews on our affiliate sites, creating awareness around our events via Experiences, and for industry thought leadership.

CONS

My only wish would be that there was better segmentation functionality in regards to finding very specific customers in the hub for the purpose of a marketing or sales reference. For instance, we would love to have more customizeable info captured on the advocate's profile so that we could target very specific use cases to align with our different marketing and sales needs. Today we would need to create a survey with the data we'd like to collect, and then from those responses, create filters and groups to target for individual challenges. That means we won't necessarily have this info automatically for all our advocates, just the ones who respond to the survey. It would be great to pull in more data like this automatically from our Salesforce instance.

Anonymous

201-500 employees

Used daily for less than 12 months

Review Source: GetApp

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2016

Without Rewards, Influitive is a Good Community Platform

We use Influitive as our main customer hub to share information, news, content, events, product updates & more. The model of sharing information with customers and using the discussion boards works well. However the rewards component of the hub is more of a challenge since it's tough to see the value of what you're getting from customers compared with the money you're spending on rewards.

PROS

Good community platform and discussion boards - the fun aspect makes it easier to engage with customers.

CONS

The rewards do not always generate genuine responses from customers and it's hard to correlate value between the money you're spending and the feedback and participating you're getting from customers.

Bianca

Used daily for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2023

I couldn't work without it!

PROS

Influitive is super easy to navigate and for things I can't find myself their team is amazing. My CSM, [sensitive content hidden] is insanely helpful and always coming up with ideas to help my program. Influitive's support team is very quick to respond as well. Influitive helps me build relationships with my customers and makes it very easy for us to mobilize our customers for marketing opportunities.

CONS

Occasionally it's a little glitchy and sometimes there are small features I wish were available like one off emails.

Maura

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Used daily for less than 2 years

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2023

Excellent tool for customer advocacy programs!

PROS

-Great way to manage a customer advocacy program from scratch -Robust reporting features -Great customer support -Integrates with many useful tools (we integrate with Sendoso and it powers our entire rewards catalog) -I simply could not run my program without it!

CONS

-Some of the features are not intuitive. -Would love more options for customization - we have received feedback from customers about changes they'd like to see that we can't make. -While there are robust reporting features, there is so much there that it can be hard to comprehend/sift through data (though this is changing!)