All Centercode Reviews

1-25 of 77 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.
User Profile

Joy

Verified reviewer

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Used daily for less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2021

Every Company Should Implement Customer Validation Testing

One stop shop for all my beta tests. Great platform that gets better over time. Customer support is outstanding. I've never had a poor experience using the platform for going on 2+ years.

PROS

That I can be creative and create the exact test space needed dependent on the products / app I am testing and structure the surveys and feedback based on my teams deliverables (goals).

CONS

Just minor things like having to replace survey links test over test (annoying when I am running multiple tests). My team also has to separate iOS and Android as individual test spaces, it'd be nice to be able to hold everything in the same test space but shield iOS vs. Android testers.

Simeon

Telecommunications, 10,000+ employees

Used daily for more than 2 years

This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

Centercode increased my value to the organization

Centercode has increased the value my department brings to the organization: -Resolving user experience issues -Resolving technical issues with planned maintenance updates, reducing customer impact -Help manage large enterprise testing programs with up to 5K employee testers -Experiment with new products and services to identify marketing and improvement opportunities -Employees reported over 1K unique issues over the past 6 Months -Easy to establish bi-directional communications with testers -Easy to automate communications and messaging to keep testers engaged and informed

PROS

Centercode makes it very easy to establish two-way communication, post notices and follow-ups, with participants. Speed is essential to triage critical impacting issues. Centercode makes it easy to manage the feedback loop and track individual communications in a central repository. The use of automated messaging increases participant engagement. Automate messaging helps to reduce PM communication workload to notify participants/internal members of critical fix/updates on reported issues and to communicate important information.

CONS

I dislike lease the user data import form. The more complex our projects become, the greater the need to append different types of data to participant project profile for faster triage. The import process is cumbersome, and does not work well with large amounts of data. It does not provide sufficient error messaging to alert user of specific issues with imported data.

Reason for choosing Centercode

This is the only product of it's kind as far as I can tell. It is very modular and allows testing programs to scale rapidly.

Rami

Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2019

Centercode user exprience needs improvement. Its very hard to find features/settings in a project

Centercode is a very powerful project management tool but is too customizable at some points that it's hard to get the basic stuff done because you have to navigate through many screens to accomplish your goal.

PROS

It is very customizable. You can create very custom feedback forms, informational education for users and change the behavior of each project managed in centercode if needed.

CONS

User experience needs to be improved. Its very hard to find how to change a setting for a project. I'm unable to find which screen/page contains the settings/customization that I'm looking for. Its easy to get lost while navigating through the various options of a project. It's also hard to invite someone to a specific project if you have multiple projects in centercode. The invite screen has some options that are not clear and sometimes I wasn't able to invite a coworker to the project. Developer documentation and experience need to be improved as well. As a developer trying to implement an external feedback form on a mobile app that would submit to a centercode project is quite complicated. For example I wasn't able to turn off email validation (I want users to be able to submit feedback even if they aren't invited to the specific project).

Dean

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

Best all-in-one solution for Beta but poor UX (especially mobile) and lacks many basic features

Overall we enjoy CC and the community loves it, but we believe that a better mobile experience along with easier rich text boxes and faster load would increase our volume by at least 20% (just a wild assumption but we hear this feedback a lot from users we meet f2f). I think that it's essential that users get the option to really custom their homepage (like a Wix/Google Site experience) and that the opportunities menus are clearer. After 2 years of using CC I have no idea how to use it properly as everything is slow and complex. It has to be thoroughly looked into from the user perspective. Yes, there are useful help articles, but the UI itself has to be clearer. We spend hours just trying thing out before we really understand what changes we made.

PROS

I like the fact that it has everything in one place. You can scroll from a forum to a bug all in one place

CONS

The fact that it has very limited design that you cannot customize as much as you need. The mobile UX is just not good enough.

We started with CC so no movement. But, the main reason we stay with CC is the fact that we have forums AND bugs in one place. Despite its many flaws and general slowness, our top priority is to have our community in one place.

Toni

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2019

Swiss Army Knife for Customer Validation

The Centercode platform allows us to test prereleased builds with enthusiastic users in a very structured way. The people behind Centercode ensure to share their best practices in every possible way which is very helpful to everyone who is new but also for more senior platform users.

PROS

The Centercode Platform offers a lot of tools and possibilities to create a comprehensive Customer Validation Test environment. But it's not only the platform but also the Team behind it who is very passioned about their field of work and their help to make sure you have success with the tool.

CONS

This platform is not particularly a community platform which is a little bit frustrating but also understandable. If you are looking to setup a community only using Centercode it's going to be a lot more effort when it comes to messaging. Furthermore the usability especially for onboarding new users and administrators to manage the platform could be improved.

Reasons for switching to Centercode

Development resources

Deepika

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2020

Feeback on Centercode Platform

It has been nice. The staff has been supportive and they take feedback constructively

PROS

Ease of making reports in the project, access levels can be controlled, JIRA, Aha integration

CONS

1. Does not let you create feedback reports for projects at a community level 2. Formatting tools are not sufficient and user friendly and requires you to check JSON coding in order to format text (For email purpose, creating documents for license agreement etc). I would have appreciated if there were simple formatting tools like word 3. Portrait mode is not there for reports

Anonymous

5,001-10,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2020

Easy to use, powerful tool for gathering Voice of Customer and BETA feedback

PROS

It's very easy for admins (like myself), team members, and external customers to use. The email integration and automatic update notifications is extremely powerful and useful.

CONS

In some of the more powerful administrative functions the UI/UX is confusing, or lacking in clarity. Specifically, in the customer onboarding there are some non-intuitive functions that need to be updated. But once you know how they work, they are easy to do.

Keith

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2020

Centercode does a great job

Overall our experiences with Centercode have been exceptional

PROS

The ability to create macros to perform smaller functions is always very helpful..

CONS

While it's simple on the surface, it can be quite complicated the deeper to dig into it. Which can be good, but in order to get anything working as you'd like it, there always feels like there is a larger overhead of 'programming' it to do what you want.

Reasons for switching to Centercode

Previous software no longer available.

User Profile

Jenna

Verified reviewer

Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2019

One-Stop Shop for Customer Validation

Centercode allows us to not only have a place to "house" and communicate with all of our testers, but a place for these testers to see tasks, submit bugs/suggestions, complete surveys, and contact us. Additionally, the reporting tool is a great way to get info to stakeholders.

PROS

- All testers in one place - Many features (email, surveys, reporting) - 1-20+ projects - Customer support

CONS

Many features = lots to set up/pay attention to (but a template helps!)

Federica

Sports, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used daily for less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed January 2020

CenterCode usage

During those three months using CenterCode, I have fount it useful in order to get data quickly through surveys pulling out data in a different formats based on the company needs.

PROS

I like the possibility to have all the data in one place only and use the platform to communicate directly with the users engaging with them mostly through surveys.

CONS

Personally I have fount the software not user-friendly and hard to get the project set-up in some cases. All the micro-steps are hard to get and take time to make sure to have set-up everything correctly.

David

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2020

Best Beta Management software out there!

Very good! Totally professional from their sales teams to their support group, I have never had a bad experience with Centercode. They are always willing to help.

PROS

Performs very well, never an outage in over 10 years of use that affected us. Very configurable for both customer facing parts as well as for beta manager set ups. One stop shop for all things beta. integrates nicely with JIRA and our SSO systems for internal programs as well. Support is top notch and quick to resolve any self inflicted issues we cause.

CONS

Some customers (users) sometimes complain about the UI being difficult to navigate but once we show them the first time, they get it. We do typically have to engage CC tech support to assist with our migrations and set up of our integrations, a wizard to help with this might be helpful.

N/A

Marc

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

Extremely valuable software

It is very easy for our support team to contact the customers and report back on the issues they reported.

PROS

This software is an extremely valuable program for running a Customer Validation Program. It make recruiting easy and provides a great method for users to report any issues they may encounter. It is easy to respond back to them with our findings and solutions. Centercode support is extremely friendly and helpful anytime we have questions for them.

CONS

It can be a little cumbersome to setup initially.

Miguel

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2019

Make Field Trials easier by using Centercode

I have been involved with the field trials (alpha/beta tests) for my company for almost three years now and Centercode has made things really easy. The process to create a project and enroll testers is very streamlined and a smooth experience for testers. Seeing the amount of participation helps us make informed decisions about our upcoming products.

PROS

Large pool of testers. Simple user interface. Easy to manage to different groups of testers. Great reporting options.

CONS

Unable to merge different Beta projects seamlessly. Support for only one language per project.

Mikael

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2020

Usefull, Easy and saving time

Very nice experience, support is A1 , very quick .

PROS

Very easy to use, we save a lot of time when creating Survey and reporting

CONS

tool is in english only, we can't have a bi-lingual version

We used that tool with a partner and we start using it in company to manage our own field trial. We didn't found any all in one product in the market like what Center code propose.

Steve

Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

Comprehensive suite of features covering the entire spectrum of Customer Field Trials

PROS

The software provides a robust set of features for Customer Field Trial management and reporting. Customer support is the best in the business- they are always available and know my implementation better than I do!

CONS

The are certain features that have enough complexity built in to require a deeper learning curve than what I desire.

Tyler

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used weekly for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

Centercode Review

• Track beta customer enrollment • Facilitate communication with beta customers • Systematically collect and respond to beta feedback • Reporting and visibility of beta feedback • Deliver customer specific test builds • Deliver beta documentation and help guides

PROS

First, and foremost, the embedded customer service feature is fantastic. I also appreciate the ability to customize welcome message (HTML capable), and email templates.

CONS

Often confusing how to customize roles, permissions, or visibility of certain features. This can also be a strength, but it isn't always intuitive how to configure without thorough review of documentation or reaching out to the

Ted

Telecommunications, 10,000+ employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed January 2020

centercode in my work environment

PROS

Small learning curve and easy to modify to my specific needs.

CONS

in my position Centercode does everything I need it to do so I have no issues to report'

Mazen

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

A complex yet simplifying tool (with even more potential)

PROS

The ease of use from a user's perspective

CONS

The missing abilities I expected from the tool

Bryant

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ employees

Used less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2020

Great Beta software, consultants

Beta testing for new smart NPI products

PROS

I like that it gives very detailed information about the new technology products you are developing. It can also be customized to get the feedback you specifically are looking for.

CONS

The software is very easy to use but without the help of the consultants we wouldn't have been able to use it to it's full potential

Myriam

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2022

The all in one for beta program management

PROS

As a Beta Program Manager, Centercode makes my life easy. It automates my work in multiple ways: surveys creation, issues management, feedback triage, report building, emailing reminders...

CONS

It takes a while to become Centercode fluent. Some menus are not so intuitive to navigate and from the administrator point of view it can get a little frustrating at times.

monika

Consumer Electronics, 10,000+ employees

Used weekly for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2020

works

it's ok

PROS

Works to help us source beta users. We're able to get more users using centercode

CONS

Hard to navigate sometimes when looking at things customers write in

Anonymous

201-500 employees

Used weekly for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

It is alright

It's alright but kinda average comparing with others.

PROS

The survey functions which is user friendly for average users.

CONS

Hard to embed to other platform such as Jira

Company's decide; to standardize and unify products.

Johnathan

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed March 2021

Solid beta program platform

PROS

The ability to configure a beta and the amount of functionality and features is comprehensive.

CONS

It has a steep learning curve and the integrations require us to commit cycles to development work.

Mike

Sporting Goods, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2022

Centercode for a better beta experience

PROS

Reporting and surveying have made our beta programs run smoother and more efficient

CONS

Can take awhile to navigate all the features and learn how to set up different daily tasks and surveys.

Sagar

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2021

UI needs to be more intuitive

PROS

Me and my collegues were able to get through the support easily got the resolution we were requesting. Chat bot helps as well.

CONS

UI not intuitive. For some one like me who is not very used to this software, need to spend a lot of time to get things done

Showing 1 - 25 of 77 Reviews