• Pros

• "Very convenient tool to maintain and acquire members. That's crucial for our business so this has been a great help"

• "It is the best one I have seen for chambers, combining membership and event tracking"

• "Very ease to use for all the components in event management. "

• Cons

• "It is new so some of the stuff is not 100% fully worked out yet; but they are updating all the time and it gets better every week"

• "It has been a struggle to iron out the complications in the CRM, but it gets better all the time. "

• "Some bugs are still in the system; templates often change colours, payment option via USA not a good solution for South Africa; need local payment option. Interface to SAGE would be brilliant."

Browse Glue Up Reviews

Marcel from MCI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd

Simply idiot proof and ready to deploy without too much hassle

We are very pleased with simplicity of it. We rarely spend time training as most users simply "get it". Its simple and fast out-of-the-box solution . We now have 4 accounts running this software

Pros

I can create an event in 10 minutes , have the webpage out and create collateral. I can update anything all the way to the delegate app onsite in a few simple steps. We moved a few hundred members into the cloud which was relatively simple, and memebrs love the ease with the member app and the profile. Payment option are localized based on country I can assign navigation languages etc. I can assign a client to administer a section of the membership or a specific event.

Cons

Multi currency management is not very friendly. During setup. I cannot correct some historical items Some limitations with regards to registration setup for multiple events segments such as dinners post tours that needs to be overcome

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

cost, customer service, localized interface, simplicity

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

cost, localisation (get away from US templates)

Edward from Inland Empire Regional Chamber of Commerce

Modern Cloud Software for Membership Driven Organizations

My overall experience has been extremely pleasing and time saving. Time is of the essence and we need to work fast in today's business environment, Eventbank allows me to save time and get things done much quicker due to the fact that many features of running a day-to-day business are built into one portal.

Pros

Many great features under one umbrella. From CRM, Event Management, Social Engagement, Email Marketing Campaigns, Invoicing, Membership Management & Financing, this software enables you run your business effectively and efficiently. Additionally, Eventbank designs and maintains our primary website which provides members and users with a high end look and feel.

Cons

My dislikes are minor (i.e. more member to member engagement features)

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

Eventbank was the most professional looking software that I found.

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

I needed something that combined email marketing, event management, CRM, Finance and Membership Management into one system. After much research of other membership management software programs, I found Eventbank to be the best of all.

Eve from SwissCham Southern Africa - South Africa Chapter

SwissCham Southern Africa

GlueUp has changed our life and assisted in keeping our image professional and fresh looking, Great support from the GlueUp team too.

Pros

Through EventBank (now GlueUp) we professionalised our database as well as our event management, which includes invitations, RSVP tracking, payments, etc. Mailings are quick & easy, Membership renewal process in GlueUp is streamlined, and with limited resources the the most efficient way. Strong protection of Members' data.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

The only all-inclusive package available at the time at a decent price, meets the needs of a Chamber of Commerce, and excellent support from the GlueUp team.

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

Needed professional database with solid protection, and needed an event management tool, which includes RSVP monitoring etc.

Alberto from Technode

Long way to go

Pros

The one and only positive thing I'd like to stress is just the event management system, being it their core business, though pretty limited alone.

Cons

– Really fuzzy servers: editing and creating things on the platform is painstakingly slow and often the user can lose all the work done. – Newsletter editing features are very, very terrible. Please, avoid altogether if you plan to manage a newsletter also.

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

The boss decided, not me.

Erin from WIDAC

Supporting our business well overall

Pros

GlueUp is supporting us in the growth of our business, through its integrated CRM solutions. The event management software facilitates end-to-end management of our events and workshops and gives us the ability to offer our members tailored and interactive user functions. As a small and growing business, we also appreciate the one-on-one service offered by our account manager – as personalised service is what we’re all about.

Cons

Automated email functionality could be improved, for example: emails welcoming new members.

Van from ANZCHAM Philippines

Hub for all Membership, Events and CRM needs

The CRM, event customization and marketing features + after service are our top key considerations.

Pros

Keeping the contacts in the database is crucial in the Chamber's operations. We have taken advantage of the events management features that are synchronized with the CRM. We are able to monitor and track the activities of our members and partners.

Cons

The automated campaign platforms is outstanding however, we hope that the next version will include some more flexibility in the elements, layout, and template.

More user-friendly interface

Ability of GlueUp to link our events to the CRM

Jeff from Airports Council International (ACI) Asia-Pacific

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

All-in-one Membership/ CRM/ Event Management Platform

That's seamless. The automation programme helps to save paper, and can enable the system to send auto-email to the members/ attendees with customisation function. Love the convenient set up a professional webpage in 10 mins.

Pros

Integration with Membership, CRM, Events, Marketing and Finance altogether, and it could be the only platform to support the organization's operations. Value for money and great customer success team to answer any kind of questions to accommodate our business needs.

Cons

It can beef up a little bit of the campaign module to have more targeting and re-targeting functions to leverage the all-rounded marketing efforts.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

Valuable and best fit for a membership-driven organization

Marion from MPE&VCA

Best on the market

Pros

I have demoed over 20 similar solutions. The software has all our required functionalities. The UX/UI is clean and elegant. The customer service is exceptional (special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). The value for money is unparalleled.

Cons

There are a few functionalities that could be made more user friendly. For instance, it would be great to have more options to customize the invoices or automatic emails sent. The system sometimes lags a little; it could be faster. These are all minor details. The software is overall very good.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

It came down to value for money, ease of use and availability of functionalities. EventBank was much more comprehensive and cheaper than the others, as well as much easier to work with.

Brecht from BenCham, Benelux Chamber of Commerce in China

Excellent All-in-One Platform to manage Events, Memberships, CRM, Email Marketing and Finance

Pros

As an active Chamber of Commerce, we were looking for something that would enable us (and improve) to manage our events, members, email campaigns, CRM, collect payments and be user-friendly at the same time. We wanted to replace several out-dated technologies and instead use one software for our internal operations. It also happened that at the same time we were looking for a new website solution and EventBank was in the process of launching a new solution for Chambers of Commerce. This resulted in a new (mobile compatible) website that was delivered within 4 days against a competitive price and at the same time easy to use and manage. The support we received all our three chapters across China was very well starting with personal kick-off calls, following online webinars and a good FAQ section. Once you have a look at the platform everything becomes easy. Best part for me as Deputy General Manager is easy set-up of roles & permissions to manage and restrict access to certain pages for temporary staff and some of our interns. Also, our members can now update their information and manage their own profiles. Creating Events has never been easier with Members now being able to sign up online and pay for the event using their preferred method. Personally, I am also a fan of the EventBank Manager mobile app. Easy to monitor sign ups for events, membership renewals, email campaigns and check in attendees on spot.

Cons

EventBank's all-in-one platform has few shortcomings that I can think about and it has meet our expectations. We are looking forward to the new products features that are being released in the (near) future.

Anna from The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao

Great tool for Chambers of Commerce

Our Chamber has been using Eventbank for almost 2 years now and we are able to provide a much more professional service to our Members and to keep better track of new leads and our guests. We are overall very satisfied with the service.

Pros

It is an all-in-one software: Events Management, Membership Management, Database recording

Cons

Automatic messaging should be more customizable.

Antonette from European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines

Solid Chamber Management Software

Overall, the experience with EventBank has been largely positive and we hope that EventBank continues to listen to customer feedback and comments in order to facilitate continuous product development.

Pros

The software focuses on providing many of the functions that a chamber of commerce requires, especially for events management and CRM.

Cons

While EventBank provides for many of the chamber's needs, one of the challenges has been certain levels of customization, such as for the finance module, in order to comply with local laws.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

Best offer vs software capability

Outdated software

I got through my first event and realized I needed a different platform once completed

My overall experience was much better than my previous with using other softwares my only gripe was what i mentioned above. If those 4 issues can be fixed then I'd say it's a great platform but for now I'm going to be finding another option.

Pros

It was easy to set up the registration page and ticket options. Somewhat customizable. Check in was standard. Reporting is descent, can download excel spreadsheets for specific ticket types.

Cons

1. The top con on my list would be the payout process. Being that my events function based on ticket sales it's important that I have access to funds more frequently then twice per month. Other ticketing systems will pay you out every few days. I ran in to an issue where I needed to pay my instructors, venue and other staff but didn't have the funds available, so I had to front the money out of my own pocket. 2. The Finance Department is based in Asia therefore I would get replies regarding my concerns late in the evening rather than in the day during American business hours. 3. Ran in to some glitches with attendees not receiving their confirmations. 4. Couldn't figure out how to bring on team members to help check people in without revealing full financials. Volunteers or independent contracts hired shouldn't have the ability to view this info. Unless i missed something?

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

Needed a more comprehensive, visually appealing, user friendly checkin system.

Response from EventBank

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at EventBank, and we are taking your review with the utmost seriousness and have already put in future updates and plan to improve customer experience with the product and services we provide. You'll be pleased to find that we do have an option available to create temporary profiles so that volunteers and independent contractors can check people in to events without having access to your entire account. In addition, we strive to consistently improve our software to make it more user-friendly as well as regular updates to our EventBank HelpDesk with new documentation, content, and tutorials on the EventBank platform. We have dedicated Customer Success Managers around the world, servicing all time zones, so that you are able to receive a response to your questions or concerns whenever you need. We sincerely hope that you'll consider using EventBank for your upcoming events again. Brian

Thilaga from Malaysia New Zealand Chamber of Commerce

User-Friendly

I am very happy as it functions as one stop centre for both event and membership management.

Pros

I have been using the EventBank software for almost 1 year above. At first, to be honest, I hesitated to switch to EventBank from the previous software (the feel to stay in the comfort zone even though it wasn't). Reluctantly, I chose EventBank due to recommendations from my employer and they proved I was wrong. EventBank made my life easier. There few points I would like to state here to justify my statement. EventBank is user-friendly. Any software be it advanced or more advanced, but if it not user-friendly, it will not be useful for the users. But EventBank's features are simple, not complicated and easy to understand. EventBank is an online event management software focused on customer reviews on events and membership management with excellent financial details as well. It includes review monitoring, review generation, review marketing, social publishing, social engagement and many more. Apart from that, EventBank has its own brilliant and respectable technical team. I would like to mention here about representative who has been super supportive throughout the months I have been using this software.

Cons

The least that I liked about this software is there should be linked with the respective organization's banks.

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

I made the switch because the MembershipWorks is not user-friendly and has many complicated features.

Christina Maria from The American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines

Has a lot of potential once improvements are made.

In terms of event management, we find it easier to track, manage, and promote all our events. We no longer have to use separate programs to create events and send out campaigns or invites to our members and subscribers. Payments are now easier to track and count. As we are still generally new in using the software, I believe that an in-depth orientation and training is needed. Customer service can also be improved. There is room for improvement in terms of customization and report generation for clients. We have been approached by other companies offering customizable report generation services that is fitted to our organizations needs.

Pros

- Event management features. - Event page design templates.

Cons

- We cannot use HTML to personalize campaigns unless we create a new template. - The organization's logo is very small when it shown on the event page. - No way to customize logo placement. - The campaigns get cut-off in Gmail when it reaches a certain length. - Navigating, categorizing, and customizing the membership listing to fit our needs is hard to do. - Event Calendar Campaign layout is not customizable - Limited Email and Contact allowances.

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

EventBank offered membership, event management, and promotions services in one platform.

Martina from St Patrick's Day Irish Ball

Eventbank were our ticketing partner for the 2018 St Patrick's Day Irish Ball

The software made the sale and management of tickets and financial reporting incredibly easy and straightforward.

Pros

The software was easy to use, provided up to date information, allowed for the creation of reports with detailed information and the Customer Support provided by Eventbank was great, all queries were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

Cons

The only con was the inability to create tickets for a full table as a back end user. This is an event specific con as creation of individual tickets is a very easy process

Response from EventBank

Replied May 2018

Thank you for such a nice review, Martina! We are so proud to be working with you for 3 years already. And as a valued customer, I have some good news to share with you - I have talked to our Product Team about your feedback and we are going to develop a feature to add group (table) registrations, so we can save you even more time when you organize the next Irish Ball!

Jeffers from African Association of Agricultural Economists

Industry: Farming

Getting better each day

Helping me by a click of a button to reach my members

Pros

- I love this product's interface that's much easy to use by novices - I like the customization options, especially the drag-n-drop - The product is quite easy to move around - I love the versatility of the product - I love the tracking ability of emails

Cons

- Am not able to send email to a member through right-clicking - Improve customizable payment options to allow a primary registrant to pay less for a secondary registrant - Limited RTF options when composing

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

To easily manage my members

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

Cost consideration and the rich options of the product

James from FitFam Shanghai

Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service'

I've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with EventBank we've been able to go from a rag-tag group of volunteers to a much more organized and efficient planning group. As a grassroots movement, this kind of tool is amazing and essential for us to be able to keep doing what we love, but do it better and better. The platform not only allows us to organize teams, plan events, and disseminate information to our community in a much more efficient and organized fashion - it's allowing us to finally put together data on how large our community actually is, who our core participants are, and their motivations for coming out to exercise with us. Our organization really emphasizes the idea and practice of community, including when deciding which partners and sponsors we choose to work with. EventBank is an excellent partner for us in that regard because of the support and technical teams behind it. We feel very strongly that we aren't simply using their platform, but that we're working with a team that is both part of and supporting our community. While the platform hasn't been without some minor bugs/issues, the responsiveness of the support and technical teams to every issue is amazing, and the speed with I'm seeing issues be responded to and resolved is superb.

Pros

It's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.

Cons

There are minor issues with some of the registration functions.

Graham from American Chamber of Commerce in China

Very effective platform, with more to come

EventBank has some excellent features that make the chamber's work much easier. Their background is with events, and their platform provides a lot of features to help make the set-up, promotion and registration easier for us and the participants. For me, the e-newsletter system stands out - it used to take us weeks to put together a new email newsletter, but now we can do it in an afternoon. It also helps us collect a lot of data about the effectiveness of campaigns. Database management has been the biggest struggle, but their customer service is very responsive and, despite some hiccups, it is now handling new memberships and renewals well. They are continuing to provide new features, and are very responsive to suggestions on how to improve their service, especially in extracting useful information from the database.

Pros

The look and feel, and the potential to manipulate the data.

Aisling from The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai

Good vision, good care of customers, good product

I have been using EventBank for over 1 year. I appreciate that they listen to customers and release updates in line with suggestions they have received. Their support team has an incredibly fast response time, and always has a great answer or solution to my problem. UX is great - very simple interface and easy to understand. Love that it's trilingual. There are a lot of great little features you can discover if you take time to really explore the tool. Still waiting on more HTML capabilities - this tool is great for teams without web design experience as it's incredibly easy to make a very professional looking event page, eDM campaigns, and easy to receive and track money. However, I wouldn't mind some more sophisticated tools for my own personal reasons. This update is meant to be released soon, and I look forward to it. All in all, I would recommend EventBank to my next organization as an events and mailing list management tool.

Pros

UX, Ease of use

Cons

No HTML functions

Williams from AmCham Moldova

A happy upgrade - an even better improvement

Pros

One of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member companies are contained in another module of the CRM. The events module is easy to use, creating events within minutes with direct connectability to the campaigns module. The in-built support mechanism is a handy tool in Eventbank which allows you to ask for support in a convenient manner without having to email the support team directly. Eventbank support team reply very quickly, aiming to resolve any issue we have had as soon as possible.

Cons

Some of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.

Vy from FitFam

All in One Event management system for our community

Pros

We use the platform for 35+ events a week across 2 cities and at present we manage over 4000+ members. In the last year we created over 1000+ workouts/ meetings/ social gatherings for FitFam, we would not be able to manage our community effectively without this platform. We are able to easily set up events for our community to access and register for, regardless of indoor or outdoor sessions and numbers allowed. Easy administration for efficient review, publishing, check in process. EventBank works seamlessly along side our other information platforms, giving us more visibility.

Cons

We created a 'how - to - use' PDF for our community to easily use the platform as we had users downloading the managers app instead of the users app.

Laurine from She Loves Tech

Good all-in-one platform for social organization

Pros

She Loves Tech is a global platform committed to empower women in tech. We were looking for a software that would help use manage our events, CRM and mail marketing. Thanks to our partnership with Event Bank, we benefit from an easy to use all-in-one platform. The events module and the mail marketing are very straightforward which enabled us to be more efficient in our work. That’s something that matters a lot for us! As a small team, we couldn't afford to waste time working with out-dated technologies and Event Bank provided what we needed. We would also like to highlight the great job done by the support team that demonstrated its fast responsiveness to satisfy our queries. We are looking to collaborate more with EventBank soon.

Cons

We encountered minor bugs while using the registration and mail marketing functions.

Matthieu from Startup Weekend China

Productive now that we have Eventbank

We have tried many "popular" services in China to sell tickets to our events and it is clear that they don't know their industry. Eventbank clearly made the effort to think from an organiser's perspective rather than click bait standpoint (or least effort required). With Eventbank, I can onboard new organisers smoothly and delegate them exactly the rights I want. It's simple to create personalised and professional designs for our event pages. Sharing on social media and their payment methods are all smooth and straightforward. The customer support is on top of things and answer with care. I have suggested to improve the analytics and other small features, I am confident they will think it through and develop if it makes sense. I would seriously be unhappy and lose productivity if I had to opt out of Eventbank.

Pros

Cons

They could provide more analytics, drive some traffic from their own audience and offer more features to design their event pages.

Aaron from British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce

Industry: International Trade and Development

Ideal for Chambers and membership organisations

Took a while to get used to all the controls and features. Once familiar, is rather intuitive. Customer support has been very helpful throughout.

Pros

EventBank has most of all the features that you'd need, and even the features you never thought you'd need. A good all in one CRM, event and comms platform.

Cons

Automated emails or notices being sent to our members without our control / ability to customise or prevent. Eg. When importing new members to company memberships. We need to be able to control this urgently.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

Had a growing local presence, was a platform designed for Chambers

Not ideal

Andrea from AWA

EventBank as a great software for event management

We didn't use it as Membership Management Software

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Offers many automatic functions like ticket sale, payment and confirmation, as well as email reminders to participants. Offers diverse design templates and functionalities that can be customised. Great customer service. Served us not only for organising the event but also for promoting the event through detailed event descriptions, speaker bios, sponsor page. Offers an app for both event managers as well as participants. Very easy to track and manage ticket sales and registration lists.

Cons

We used EventBank with an umbrella page for a complex series of 11 events in 8 days and 8 different venues. The complexity tested the limits of the software in terms of flexibility and customization. Not possible to show more than one venue. Also, not possible to link iCalendar to specific event but only to entire 8 days nor to disable this function. However, this degree of complexity is certainly an exception for events managed by EventBank software.

Joyce from British Chamber of Commerce in China

Useful and efficient

Useful and efficient - Automation of manual invoicing and ease of tracking membership details i.e. contact details, start and end date as well as linking with events and check-in function

Pros

Ease of use, helpful dashboards, information sharing platform, transparent and format is user friendly

Cons

Invoicing - Membership start and end date can't be changed during editing stage Sometimes EventBank platform can be slow to load

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

EventBank is built with purpose to serve membership-based organizations like our Chamber with memberships, events, email marketing and CRM based on proof of concept working with other Chambers of Commerce around the world

Paige from Kempinski

Easy-to-use event management tool with great support

Efficiency, happy attendees, professional look.

Pros

We use EventBank's event management software for all of our large events at Kempinski. It is very intuitive and easy-to-use, and we can create great looking professional event websites with registration, payments, community features, and other information we need to display. QR Code Check-ins with the Manager App are super-fast. Great thing is also that we have a dedicated Customer Success Manager and she helps us with all the questions and queries in a timely manner.

Cons

Our event pages are bi-lingual - both English and Chinese, and sometimes the Chinese version of the website is not super intuitive.

Joona from NordCham Philippines

NordCham Philippines

Currently the software adds most value in connection to our events: sign-ups, payments, marketing, registrations and check-in.

Pros

Provides a single platform for all key aspects of a chamber of commerce, and as such offers tremendous support to the operations of our organization.

Cons

User interface is cumbersome, and it takes a long time to navigate from one section the other. The database seems to run slow and is not very dynamic.

Ashwin from UK Bartenders Guild

Very Poor Core Functionalities - Much better out there for cheaper/free

Overall it's been troublesome. Our sales cycle was hurried through, and the company pushed a sale through before the product could have been properly assessed by our new digital team. Unfortunately, we've been unable to cancel our contract - which is somewhat understandable. However, we've found the company to be extremely dismissive and condescending when faced with legitimate product concerns. This is not a product for any organisation that is looking for VFM.

Pros

Given that none of the core features service our organisation's needs, we cannot speak to this.

Cons

From the implementation widget to the lack of membership-gating for content, there is a lot to not like about this product. The low send volumes for email newsletters, coupled with the high cost and poor email builder (white-labeled SendGrid) are extremely annoying. The email costs alone make this more expensive than either MailChimp or Squarespace's native mailer feature. If you have the budget, you should stretch to Hubspot, which integrates seamlessly with Eventbrite. We are limited by the number of custom fields we can add to entries/applications. The end user experience is cumbersome and somewhat meaningless. It's essentially just a payment portal with an events widget and a mailer - neither of which work particularly well, or are any better than the free options.

Response from Glue Up

Replied April 2021

Dear Ashwin, We are sorry you feel that our products are not a good fit for your organization. The sales cycle was initiated on January 11th and resulted in the signed contract on February 26th. During that time, we ensured a demo was provided, examples were shown, took the time to clearly and accurately answer the numerous questions that were presented, and waited for board approval as well prior to the signing of the contract. It was not until after the contract was signed and during the kick-off call where other stakeholders were involved who identified needed customizations, however, realized that your budget and resource limitations could not support your needs. To attempt to address the concerns that were presented, we offered solutions at no additional cost to your organization, however, you did not have the tech resources to support them.

Veronica from UK-ASEAN Business Council

Ease of using the platform

Eventbank support team has been key to get to know the platform better and make sure a report was provided to my directors to persuade on getting the platform as it betters the way we deliver and therefore our image.

Pros

The software is an intuitive step-by-step platform that gives structure to the event as it is logical to follow. It has many functions but the key ones are highlighted or compulsory to fill to make sure the skeleton of the event is completed fast with what is essential.

Cons

Probably the many ways available to do the same thing.

Reasons for Switching to Glue Up

Because Eventbank is more comprehensive.

Mateusz from AmCham Poland

AmCham Poland

Pros

- ease of use - designed for events (event are not an add-on) - flexibility

Cons

Membership section needs to more be clear as for member only organizations like we are. Bit more flexibility in renewing/cancelling memberships

Response from EventBank

Replied April 2020

Thank you, Mateusz! We are delighted to hear about your great experience using our all-in-one software.

Steven from British Chamber of Commerce in Taipei

Eventbank- great for Membership organizations

A reasonably new but with great ideas and a really responsive support team. What I have really liked is that fact that if the system does not already have what you need they are very good at developing new features going forward. For me it is the best I have seen for chamber use

Dei from ECCP

ECCP - Membership's Eventbank Experience

Data management and efficiency had been embraced well since we used EB.

Pros

Cons

There are certain areas for the membership application that can't be modified, which is a big factor to us.

Response from EventBank

Replied December 2019

Hi Dei, thank you for sharing your experience using EventBank. We are delighted to hear about your great experience using our platform, rest assured we don't stop here and we have some more amazing features coming up that will help you and ECCP to do an even better job! As for the membership application modifications, I have asked your Customer Success Manager to connect with you to discuss this as we believe there are no limitations to membership applications.

S A Kumari from FKCCI

User friendly platform.

Pros

Members can edit there details directly instead of sending it to us, online registration is also being done. Membership has increased.

Cons

Our finance department wants a specific tax invoice, which is not available in the platform. It would be good if that is looked into.

Evander from EO Beijing Sanlitun Chapter

Data-based. Functional. Fast. Ads easy to be published. First choice for setting RSVP of events.

Easy to use. I have got the connection with prospective members and thus i can better build cooperation with them.

Pros

I mainly use EventBank to set up events registration whenever my organization organises any external/sometimes internal events. So, my comments in this survey are all based on my experience on this feature, I know there are many other features including CRM etc though. It's pretty easy to use EventBank to promote events via mailings and set up RSVP. Also, I have found it convenient to check in guests onsite to verify their registration. Also, the EventBank supports several languages and meanwhile it works fast in China, unlike some international survey apps working slowly in China or Chinese apps without an English version.

Cons

Sometimes, I get confused about the two EventBank websites -.com and .cn because they both have English home pages while my administrator account is only valid in one website. So, upon logging in a new device on which where the right website is not saved as a bookmark, I have to try both sites to log in successfully. I think it would be even better if there are more styles to choose from in the publishing events page?

Adity from University of North Texas

Best tool for event management

Pros

Very ease to use for all the components in event management.

Cons

Few more features could be added in the future.

Mohanraj from EU - Malaysia Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (EUMCCI)

Industry: International Trade and Development

Robust, reliable and user friendly.

Pros

Campaign and Event management features are absolutely easy to use with ready templates. Dashboard & filter features are also useful for real time analysis.

Cons

The support provided is limited.No training document /video provided. Users have to contact the support manager for answers on "how to ". The payment gateway for Credit Card payment is hefty

Response from EventBank

Replied June 2017

Hi Mohan, Thank you for submitting the review and for your honest feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, thus your comment about our Customer Support has surprised us and we don't take it lightly. I think you might be not aware of our extensive, easy-to-use Helpdesk where we have on-boarding and support materials together with on-demand videos and how-to articles with more training materials coming out soon! Contact our Customer Success Team for the access. Hope this helps. Best regards, Oliver

Nina from TBWA\

User friendly and responsive service

Pros

1) The people behind it! Extremely responsive customer service and fast problem solving. 2) Ease of use: Simple to understand and maneuver

Cons

Nothing whatsoever. I have been using it for 2 years now.

Papatsorn from Ntcc

As a chamber of commerce, EventBank really helps us moving forward, especially with its application.

Pros

Easy to use. It links CRM with event managment, membership and broadcast platform, making members tracking become easier and lessen double tasks in the past when the mentioned 3 platform are seperate softwares.

Cons

There are too many notifications sending out when adjustment/update has been made. We prefer to disturb our members as little as possible.

Icu from British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia

We are happy with the improvement the team has made to facilitate our organisation needs

Having a smart data and easier facility to manage the event registration and campaign

Pros

We so far really appreciate Its feature for easy registration flow. Thus, we can manage better our event

Cons

Interface of membership. It would be better if the platform could facilitate easier way to preview the corporate members too.

Simple but pain-staking

Pros

Easy customer management. Having an event management together.

Cons

Events and Newsletter created with the template that are not the latest design trend. Editing your event and Newsletter are limited with built in function. Function that are free with others CRM are a paid service such as API integration and Google Analytics tracking. It like having an excel file with customer information in it and you need to add in a customer one by one. Server are slow and sometime will stuck and would resulted loss of work.

Mohan from Indo American Chamber Of Commerce

A complete End to end events and membership management platform

What is most important for all enterprise software to succeed is the team and hand holding. By far, that remains the most crucial success factor for any large scale deployment of the best of the best ERP or CRM or any software tool for that matter and that remains the key attribute of Event bank. The passionate team members coupled with flawless execution of onboarding a client and hand holding them end to end.

Pros

- Ease of Use - Slick UX - Responsive design - Native app - Everything in one place for managing an association viz. Memberships, events, finance, mailing list. - You dont have to have the headache of managing several platforms viz. mailchimp, a CRM and an ERP module with disjoined data which makes no sense.

Cons

SInce we haven't seen anything as compelling and all encompassing as this, I'am finding it a little hard to list the cons. That siad, I guess an easier and robust payment gateway would have certainly been of great help.

Raphaela from Spaces

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Excellent Event Management Tool

Definitely recommendable. I was able to do lead generation, creation of report is made possible to justify post event reports.

Pros

Easy setup and user friendly. I was able to use the tool upfront prior to on-boarding. The fact that it can be shared to social media sites makes it even more helpful to create leads for events. Forecasting expected attendees prior to the event within 3days before the date was exemplerary.

Cons

Downside would be that it has bug issues during the time I was using it. But hopefully was fixed, other than that it was excellent.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

We love collaboration and partnership, we've seen EventBanks tool very reliable and user friendly thus hassle free.

Ely Boy from Ardent Communications, Inc.

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

PR Congress

A highly functional platform that solves pre-event woes.

Pros

Its drag and drop functionality saved us a lot of time and effort. It's technically a one-stop-shop. From website development to communication dissemination and from ticketing and payment system down to event registration, Eventbank solved a lot of pre-event woes.

Cons

It's drag and drop functionality is also its weakness as it limits users' ability to design the emailers and website they way they need it to be.

Rachel from AmCham South China

Empower Your Events with Eventbank

As an organizer of numerous events every year, we have used the Eventbank for more than a year and really like it. It is a true breakthrough app which greatly improves the efficiency of the whole team. By providing many ready-to-use templates, the software allows us to plan and promote our events online over in a short time. It also offers all important information attendees need weeks and months ahead of the events, such as schedules, maps, contact persons, speakers bios, and more. Meanwhile, the mobile Eventbank Manager is often used as a supplement to the online event management platforms. It makes it possible for every team members to keep updated the event progress and manage the event anytime and anywhere. It is definitely worthy to have a try!

Pros

Easy-to-use Templates, Online Payment, Management Android/IOS Apps, Email Campaigns.

Cons

Level of Customization.

Elisa from University Bretagne Occidentale

Organizing our events is much faster

Pros

It's very easy to create events and we can do it all just using EventBank- we don't need other solutions as email marketing and Crm are all included. While it used to take us few days to create events pages, send out emails and collect registrations, it only takes few minutes now. We can also duplicate our regular events easily.

Cons

French language and support in French language would be nice to have, but so far we managed. Other than that no cons.

Nick from Jakarta Business Networkers

The complete event management tool

I am very pleased with the experience with Eventbank. From Willis, their representative in Indonesia, to the support team, the service is very strong. The software is very versatile and has replaced three different softwares (CRM, E-mail marketing and event landing pages) that we were previously using.

Pros

The ability to seamlessly organise our events end to end. The event pages that get created automatically are very useful.

Cons

Some event pages are not very mobile friendly.

Christine from Studio12 Solutions

Alot of work to set up

We are a small firm and do not use the event management side of things. This platform is really tailored towards organizations that promote events. We use it because it was free for us because our organization is so small and because they are fairly new. After the initial frustration of set up it has been great for us. It has CRM - Events - Fiscal management that are all interconnected.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that I can integrate mewsletter managament with my lists.

Cons

It was a lot to set up - we went through several onboarding people and it really was not set up properly. I was finally able to get help from our current assigned agent. He has been very helpful.

Jenneffer from AAP

Industry: Research

Highly recommended

Our company is delighted to share that we made the right choice in switching to the Event Management Software.

Pros

It made the work convenient and well organized, as well as enables the user to track target opportunities.

Cons

I don’t think there’s something I like least as everything is useful.

Reasons for Choosing Glue Up

We chose event management because it offers many useful tools that others don’t have.

Cristina Marcano from ILC Academy

The event is large or very small? with EventBank it does not matter.

I study it with my students as a tool of knowledge in the subject Management and Organization of Events of the Hospitality Career of my university.

Pros

It makes it very quick and easy to sell tickets for an event, as well as the creation and consultation of the financial reports that are generated from those sales. It is versatile, because it can be used in a large community of people, as well as in a small community and even in different events simultaneously. It's great.

Cons

I am studying it with my students and I still have not found any aspect that can be said is not suitable.