All GreenRope Reviews

1-25 of 152 Reviews

Sort by

Reviews are by default sorted by Recommended to software buyers, driven by our proprietary algorithm reflecting the depth and quality of the review, recency of experience, and other factors. As a neutral reviews platform, the star rating of the review is not considered in the "Recommended" ranking, and there is currently no voting mechanism that would allow site visitors to influence the ranking.
User Profile

Mark

Verified reviewer

Consumer Services

Used daily for less than 2 years

Review Source: Capterra
This review was submitted organically. No incentive was offered

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed June 2018

Overwhelmingly Functional - GreenRope can do such much to help your business.

GreenRope helps me run my business from all aspects of Marketing and CRM

PROS

There are so many ways this software platform can help your business. It is a learning process on how to best get the most out of it. I love the broad set of features and the way so many things can be automated. Specifically, the CRM component of this software platform is so robust and functional. We are able to use the CRM (which is the backbone of the platform) to do the normal CRM activity tracking AND so much more. The CRM uses a group set up process to keep your contacts organized. This structure enables a number of automated functions to be triggered by group as well as giving different levels of visibility to the group or contact. This functionality enables the building of community among group members or oversight and management of activities by group members.

CONS

The learning curve is overwhelming and the set up process does not really mitigate this. No offense to the GR Support team (they are fantastic), but when you start on-boarding - you do not know, what you do not know. So, getting started can be overwhelming. My suggestion to GR is to take the approach that they use for building automation and work with each business to develop a product functionality road-map to move the training from the most important functionality to the less important functions. The help videos and customer support are very good supplements to the on-boarding process.

Anonymous

Used daily for more than 2 years

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

I use this program on a daily basis at work at a university.

Ease of use, easy to teach to other users, very consistent when working on a daily basis with software, no surprises.

PROS

The software is very easy to use and can be taught easily to new/other users. It allows us to easily manage/contact clients who are interested in our programs. It also fulfills other necessary work function: creating automated drip campaigns, creating daily reminders for phone calls, creating meeting/events.

CONS

The software can be slow at times which prevent us from doing our jobs, but this tends to only last for a couple hours. This is my only complaint. GR has performed very well for us given the amount of contacts that we have uploaded.

User Profile

Christina

Verified reviewer

Used daily for less than 12 months

This reviewer was invited by us to submit an honest review and offered a nominal incentive as a thank you.

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed June 2018

Been using this software more often in the last month. Find it time consuming and not user friendly

tracks my basic activities in one place. good place to save my contact information and track email effectiveness.

PROS

I do not have many likes about the software. It is built more for computer people than for sales people. I can't imagine most sales people actually like this software at all. ....EVEN the survey is not user friendly. Had to add more to a box when I did not have any pros to add! See for a computer person, not a sales person.

CONS

- HATE the email functions that it will not save my signature in a regular format - HATE how you create add company information to a client and it does not automatically update the company if you do not add company - HATE how you have to click OK after you update each piece of the company - HATE when you are making cold calls and you can't get an actual contact at a company you can't just add the company and add an CRM activity to the company as a whole and say something like called and could not get contact - will try again to find contact at a different location - HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar - HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app. HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings - HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories

Anonymous

11-50 employees

Used daily for less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Overall really good

PROS

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best: - Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost - No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot) - Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate - The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly - Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls) - Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

CONS

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot - You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot. - Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area - You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

User Profile

Derek

Verified reviewer

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Best CRM platform on the market

-Tracking and Ranking -Customization -Run multiple businesses -Different users can have access to all or different contacts

PROS

-Tracking and Scoring / Ranking Ability -Customization of Home Widgets -You can run multiple businesses out of it -Security and Customization

CONS

-You can not send emails with attachments. -When you are in the Activity feed it does not show the phone number of the contact..just the contact name and email address...you have to go in to the contact information to retrieve it.

Alexander

Verified reviewer

Higher Education

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed June 2018

Great software, especially for the price

Made email marketing easier.

PROS

Does a lot of what the more expensive platforms do and a very reasonable price. Absolutely love their "journeys" function. Staff is great to work with, and they are very responsive from the top down. Any issues are addressed immediately and you're assigned a client advocate who constantly checks up on you and your satisfaction.

CONS

No direct API as of yet between Greenrope software and my ticketing platform (not TM or Pac), though they do have APIs with other providers. The workaround is uploading my database every few weeks, which works fine, but my wishlist would be the API solution.

User Profile

John

Verified reviewer

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Greenrope CRM--Outstanding

PROS

GR is a full solution all in one--a smaller company can grow into it and a big company can integrate their entire CRM and sales process with it

CONS

There is very little I don't like about GR. I am not a very tech-savvy person so I find it a little hard to navigate at times--and that is probably me, not the software.

User Profile

Emily

Verified reviewer

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2021

Full-featured

PROS

I love how comprehensive it is and how well it has been thought through.

CONS

I think it's lagging compared to what is coming out now. They need to look at the feature set as compared to something like High Level and ensure they are on-par.

Anonymous

11-50 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

I think it could be so awsome but theres options at first hand that are missing.

A Whole view of how my team is working and the oportunity to have alll the information from a client on here.

PROS

Reminders, and the opportunity to take control of my tasks and see how the others are doing their owns . I thinks thats awsome

CONS

The inflexibility to create emails with cool design or have the oportunity to personalized alot of stuff

User Profile

Jill

Verified reviewer

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2018

Many Features

What I love most about this software is that it has a lot of information stored in it and it is extremely easy to use. I love that I can customize the tiniest details to ensure I am getting all the information I need immediately. The search function is definitely my favorite because with the amount of information I am storing, especially with customers who have the same name, I am able to recognize who I am searching for without having to open every single contact. All the priority information I need it right at my fingertips and right there on the screen during search. There are a lot of features, most of which I don't use, but maybe I can find something to do with them or how to use them properly to ensure myself an easier experience.

PROS

What I like most about this software is the search function.

CONS

What I like least about this software is there are a lot of features I feel are going to waste.

William

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed October 2016

The best of all worlds

As a consultant, I've worked with some of the world's largest and hottest firms, including dozens of startups. I've therefore also worked with dozens of different CRM and marketing automation systems, including all the well-known brands. All have their pluses and minuses, but the one I recommend the most to clients is Greenrope. The combination of features and capabilities make this platform second to none. Everything is integrated from CRM to email drip campaigns to web landing pages to customer service ticketing. For small to mid-sized firms, this is your best bet as you don't need to learn and integrate several disparate systems. I give this 5 stars in all areas except ease of use, only because it has so many features that it's not as easy as a low-end system, but well-worth the trade-off. That said, it does have a robust help section with animated visuals. I did rate features & functionality with 5 stars because it has everything most users need, however, very high end firms that need sophisticated calculation fields, etc. may need something more expensive. But for most, this platform has it all. Highly recommended!

PROS

High-end and loaded with all the features needed by most marketers

CONS

Not as easy to use as low-end software

Shoan

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Greenrope is the #1 self contained Marketing Machine available today

I was able to make more money, in less time with less effort because Greenrope allowed me to automate all of my business systems and processes with perfect peace and ease.

PROS

Greenrope allows me to run my complete business from stem to stern without having to purchase any other unnecessary software applications. I can run all of my events and memberships with the click of a button and ease of use.

CONS

The biggest frustration I have with Greenrope is not being feed my workaholic addiction. I am now able to work smarter and have more free time to work on my business because many of the business hours I wasted have now been automated and made my business life more simple. Greenrope completely automated my business and made it possible for me to spend more time with my family and friends. Although

Ryan

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2020

GreenRope is helping to modernize our company!

Everyone I've worked with at GreenRope is amazing. They've operated promptly and professionally when helping us solve our issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his leadership team have truly created a company culture that prides itself on its customer service.

PROS

GreenRope is a "more steak than sizzle" product. Once you understand the system, it becomes a powerful tool that can be used throughout every layer of an organization. Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry. The most important step in creating an effective CRM is to first understand your customers, industry, and organization. GreenRope gives you the ability to apply that understanding into your CRM to maximize your growth.

CONS

Initially, the learning curve is steep as expected with the adoption of any new software

Fiona

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for less than 6 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed February 2021

Great Functionality, Great Support, Not Easy to Implement

Like learning any new software, it has its moments of sheer joy when something works and frustration when it doesn't. The support team are fantastic and this makes up for the moments of frustration. There are many ways to contact the support team and the team know their stuff. There's a real sense of a commitment to developing the software and taking on board suggestions. You don't feel like a number - you feel like you are part of the GreenRope family.

PROS

This software has all the features you want a CRM to have - no missing bits - having everything integrated is fantastic.

CONS

It is difficult to use and understand. The Group set up is questionable for small businesses who don't have multiple users.

Reason for choosing GreenRope

GreenRope had more functionality.

Reasons for switching to GreenRope

I wanted something more comprehensive.

Dr. Scott

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Used weekly for more than 2 years

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2016

GreenRope has helped us book more revenue this year than the last 3 years combined !

We have been using GreenRope for the last four years. GreenRope has significantly simplified and streamlined many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, CRM activities, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.). Now my small, technology-based company can concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development. During our first year using GreenRope, our revenue nearly doubled. This year, revenue is more than the last 3 years combined.

PROS

GreenRope's features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of other solutions. Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., responses often within minutes, personal attention).

CONS

I suppose that the only drawback is that there are so many features that I feel like I am missing out since I have not had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

Leonardo

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed November 2022

Worth your consideration when looking for a CRM.

My experience with GreenRope was pretty positive. I don't think we used it to its full potential but what we were able to take advantage of worked really well. I'd probably give it a 4/5 based on my experience. Easy to learn for SDRs and BDRs.

PROS

The layout was easy to follow. Sometimes too much clicking to get to where you want to but not as bad as some other CRMs I've used before. Clean and simple to use.

CONS

Some features where somehow hidden. Meaning, it was not so simple to get to them to be able to use their information.

Daria

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed June 2021

One-Stop Shop CRM & Marketing Automation

Great product, helpful professionals behind the platform, and it is constantly evolving.

PROS

The foundation of the Greenrope CRM that then ties into all other features is easy to implement and manage. From there, you can tie in as many functions as you need: email marketing, marketing automation, etc. All of the additional characteristics make the experience more valuable as a user.

CONS

There definitely is a learning curve. This is not much of a criticism, as it is a statement that is evident when applying such a system into your business operations. Give it time, it will pay dividends.

Vendor Response

Hi Daria! Great to hear from you! Thank you for such glowing words! We appreciate the review and are thrilled to hear how much you are enjoying the system.

Replied June 2021

Kelley

Education Management, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Troublesome at times, not always working the way I need it to.

Good tracking i most ways.

PROS

It covers so much information, probably more than our co. needs in some ways. I like that I can track activity and keep notes of what I'm doing.

CONS

I don't like that you keep customers in the system when they "Unsubscribe" but don't let me easily access their accounts so I can be reminded of that or why they did or when they unsubscribed.

Elaine

Publishing, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Customer support is excellent and lots of functionality available

I can see my subscriber list and results of newsletters. It is an easy way to send out newsletters too.

PROS

It is user friendly and customer support is good. It offers lots of marketing tools. It allows for easy grouping.

CONS

I dont know how to use most of all the features and dont have time for the learning curve and on line webinar archives to review like Utube .

Andrea

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed May 2018

Usually everything works quite well with Greenrope

PROS

The ability to see when people read and click on emails. Also, it is very easy to send email blasts to multitude of clients in a speedy time frame.

CONS

There are times my emails go to spam or my clients do not receive my emails. This mainly happens when I send automated emails through my workflow that has been set up.

Kristina

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed December 2016

Amazing product, exceptional service from support and team!

We have utilized this product for several years and have only see the platform get better and better. We are consistently provided with professional people that can assist any inquiries and love how this provides us with a complete CRM package

PROS

Easy of use Variety with depth of use

CONS

Still tweaking some elements

Sanjiv

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2016

Great value for a combined CRM + email campaign tool

Been using it for over 5 years and love the tool for marketing campaigns. The stats are very intuitive. The added benefit of having CRM tools makes this a one-stop shop. It's very easy to search and find relevant contacts and the ability to easily create new groups from the hot leads. The export and import is very clean and the ability to merge groups is simple.

PROS

Tracking the email campaigns and viewing the stats.

CONS

Nothing specific that is a show-stopper, but I wish it had an easy way to create full VCF contact files of each contact on a Mac. That way one can keep backup copies of all contacts. The export feature does not retain all the data in the NOTES field properly.

Elizabeth

Financial Services, 1 employee

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed August 2020

New to GreenRope

The customer service has been impeccable

PROS

The ability to create automation and workflows

CONS

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

Reason for choosing GreenRope

It was vetted by my BD

Vendor Response

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

Replied September 2020

Linzie

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Used daily for less than 12 months

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

VALUE FOR MONEY

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed June 2018

Fantastic program! Lots of advantages.

Making my job easier!

PROS

Once a workflow or drip system is set up, it works wonderfully and saves so much time. The contact records are convenient and easy to access and search through. The customer service team is amazing!

CONS

It is difficult to navigate and learn. Creating an email is not as user friendly as it could be. Workflows are difficult to create and implement, and once it's working, it is not easy to delete from a user.

Leslie Ann

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

OVERALL RATING:

EASE OF USE

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FUNCTIONALITY

Reviewed September 2019

Customer Support is GreenRope's secret advantage! Staff is very responsive and effective!

Customer Support through the live chat feature is fantastic. I always get a quick response. Everyone is friendly, patient, and helpful. I have worked most often with representative. I highly recommend her! She's my go-to when I am in a jam and need help setting up, understanding or extracting info from the system. I always come away with what I need AND having learned something about the system.

PROS

The great support I get from customer support.

CONS

As this is my first customer management software system, navigating is not always intuitive for me; and the endless options/features can be overwhelming at times.

Vendor Response

Hello Leslie Ann! Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your kind words and feedback. So glad to hear that you are getting a lot out of both the system and our support team! We are always here to help!

Replied September 2019

Showing 1 - 25 of 152 Reviews