• Pros

• "It has all the functions and capabilities we need to be in compliance."

• "Offers AAPC-approved compliance training, ease of tracking training completion & policy attestations."

• "The availability to oversee a compliance program in one platform. "

• Cons

• "Coding education could be more robust. As coding manager, I would like to see more education for our providers. "

• "Notifying staff of their requirements has been a little difficult. I'm not sure if this is a software issue or user error. "

• "No challenges yet. As a new user and admin, I want to obtain more training."

Browse Compliance Manager Reviews

Greg from Medical Park Family Care

Compliance Software you understand

We have increased employee reporting of incidents or concerns and moved to a culture that supports understanding and learning from our mistakes. Previously the culture was one of not reporting partly because of the cumbersome paper method and partly because they saw no value in tracking or trending. Compliance Manager has really helped in nurturing a broader understanding of safety and over all compliance. It didn't happen overnight but the tool has reduced resistance and that's huge in and of itself.

Pros

Compliance Manager makes tracking incident reports easy. We can see trends and demonstrate them to the board in a meaningful way. The Policy and Procedure section helps us quickly develop and revise P & P, a welcome feature. Good on-going support and educational offerings.

Cons

Trying to recall where some items are located. I tend to use a few items a lot and those are easy. The lesser used items I sometime have to hunt for (maybe that's a reflection of me more than tha program however.)

Jared from Sierra View Medical Center

Compliance Manager is Awesome

I love Compliance Manager. This program has simplified and modernized our incident management and auditing. The implementation was web based and included with the program. We are currently using Compliance Manager for our sanction screening for physicians only, but I hope to soon use it for all of our screenings. The support from the team at Healthicity is top notch. When I email them I have not had a problem go unanswered for more than a few hours. If I call on the phone the support team is friendly and always solves my issues in minutes.

Pros

The program is easy to navigate. The boxes are color coded for easily identifying what needs to be a priority. The email reminders help to keep you on track, even if you are not in the program everyday. The sanction screening feature is one of the best features. Compliance manager will automatically screen for you every month. Incidents, assessments, and audits will be linked together and are just one click away.

Cons

The only thing that I can say I didn't like was the time it took to build templates and lists. It was necessary for the program, but it was time consuming. Once it was done everything worked to perfection. Even though it took time, I know that it needed to be done.

Bethany from Electra Hospital District

Built for Compliance

The system enables us to have digital incident reporting and document management as the fingertips of all of our employees which was our goal. Setup and daily use of the system can sometimes be confusing.

Pros

I really appreciate that Compliance Manager takes suggestions from users and actually implements to improve their product. Also the software is multifaceted and contains auditing, training, and incident and document management. I find that preferable to having a different software for everything.

Cons

Because they work to improve their product there are frequent updates which requires employee training/education. Staff have complained that it is not very user-friendly and performing tasks in Compliance Manager can be confusing. We are utilizing the software to manage the entire Hospital District's documents and incidents, not those just pertaining to Compliance, which is probably the reason for some of our difficulties.

Reasons for Choosing Compliance Manager

It was the most inclusive system for what we were wanting to do (incident reporting and document management) and wasn't as cost prohibitive as others.

Mary from HPC Specialty Pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

ease of staying organized

It has been the most beneficial software to me with my company. The Help staff is always very prompt and fixing any issue's we have or any questions we come across they are eager to resolve the issue. Overall I am very satisfied with this software and it will only get better.

Pros

I like that this software helps organize everything dealing with compliance. With the new updates being released soon it will be even better and easier to navigate, organize, and stay on top of daily tasks.

Cons

So far the cons that I would list are currently being fixed so I don't think the Cons will be pertinent this go round.

Reasons for Choosing Compliance Manager

Compliance Manager was already in place when I came on board with HPC.

Brittney from MD Now Medical Centers, Inc.

Ease of Use & Navigatoin

Healthicity allows us to streamline and easily track compliance training tracking, assign and track policy attestations, allows for anonymous reporting, and provides a variety of compliance resources and materials.

Pros

Cons

Navigation is not ideal (must archive users from each location, cannot easily pull training certs, cannot easily see who is locked out of training quizzes, unable to export location information, unable to set alerts for employee license expiration from the user profile, etc.).

Pii from Waimanalo Health Center

Healthicity is AWESOME!

Pros

It has all the functions and capabilities we need to be in compliance.

Cons

Nothing. The software is useful to use.

Marjohn from Hendrick Provider Network

Will be great... eventually

Pros

Different features, customization ability

Cons

NOT user-friendly, difficult to remember steps required to accomplish a seemingly simple task, labeling is often misleading

April from InStride Foot and Ankle

CM

Overall, there have been ups and downs. My implementation team has been great which has helped me get through the more difficult times with the software. I am able to better manage my group using the software now though.

Pros

I like that everything can be kept and handled in one place. I like the training features and the incident reporting features.

Cons

I do not like the functionality of the Security Risk Assessment. I do not think that it is very user friendly for groups with over 30 locations and over 70 physicians, such as mine.

NANCY from El Rio Health Center

Compliance Manager

This is the first time I've had a chance to actively use Compliance Manager. I've heard good things but once I've had a chance to use, I support our organization's use.

Pros

The software is visually easy to navigate. It is easy to see the various fields and access the different training areas.

Matthew from MWMC

Compliance Manager

It does a practical job of collecting the documentation for compliance.

Pros

There is not a lot of layers that you must traverse to get to what you need.

Cons

The upgrade we are receiving looks to help this, but in the current version there isn't a lot of navigation or pertinent information that is intuitively set up to help users.

Elizabeth from The Body Image Therapy Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Simplified our training and compliance

We are able to have everything in one location so when CARF comes out to do their reviews, we can easily provide the necessary documentation.

Pros

I like the one stop shop for tracking training modules, capturing signatures for policy updates and changes and being able to record and followup on critical incidents that occur. This is the first compliance manager that we have used so I really have nothing to compare it to.

Nicole from Fulcrum Health Inc

Compliance Review

Overall, it has been an excellent repository and tool to serve multiple functions.

Pros

It is a great tool to organize resources, documents and manage as the 'source of truth.'

Cons

No challenges yet. As a new user and admin, I want to obtain more training.

Great tool

The support for Compliance Manager is phenomenal. The team responds quickly and is very knowledgeable!

Pros

The availability to oversee a compliance program in one platform.

Cons

Lack of adequate document management solution

Joette from Sherman Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

User Review

Good

Pros

Navigation around the website is user-friendly!

Cons

I haven't had any inconvenient moments with this site

Ami from BexCode Services