• Pros

• "App/Website is very user friendly and requires very little training."

• "Very easy registration and start up. Within one week of our kick off with Contractor Compliance, 90 percent of our contractors were registered. "

• "This has been an awesome contractor program that we implemented. I have already received messages from contracting companies that this has been the easiest program that they have used. "

• Cons

• "Wish the program offered video upload. A video would force contractors to actually watch something vs. flip through the pages. "

• "Very little not to like. It has helped our business track and stay on top of our contractors."

• "Only down side is not being able to access information when site is down or going through maintenance."

Browse Contractor Compliance Reviews

Kelly from ERTH Corporation

Industry: Utilities

Great product, great price!

Our overall experience was excellent! Contractor Compliance staff provided tremendous support during the implementation phase and are always available to assist with any issues or questions. Our contractors like it because of the low cost.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. I also like the dashboard,reporting functionality, and being able to customize our requirements. Our contractors are able to see their requirements easily and communicate any questions or concerns easily.

Cons

I would like to receive email notifications when contractors have questions, there is a document to review, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Compliance

The cost for us and our contractors, the ease of use, and the time to implement.

Cindi from Prefix*

Easy On-Boarding and Great Customer Service

When we initially had a call with Contractor Compliance they told us with confidence that the on-boarding is completed quickly and will go smooth. I thought, " we will see". Much to my surprise, they were true to their commitment. The team stays on top of everything and becomes an extension of our team. They work very hard to ensure we are satisfied and that our contractors are treated with the same high level of service.

Pros

While the software is what we were interested in, it was the amazing customer service that really made our on-boarding so simple. They took a complicated process and made it easy and quick.

Cons

It is difficult to get contractors to understand the benefit, especially when they never had to do something like this in the past. But once again, while this is a con, the service we receive from our team provides assistance and information for our contractors to better understand the benefits and they sign up!

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Compliance

Our organization was in the process of launching Traction Guest, a guest sign in software. Contractor Compliance software could be integrated with Traction Guest. This helped us to make the decision to go with Contractor Compliance.

Christopher from Hydro-Gear

Industry: Machinery

Both pros and cons

Overall I love the concept and customer service of Contractor Compliance. If they could improve the platform, it'd greatly improve my perception of it.

Pros

Cost Ease of implementation Our implementation specialist helped us greatly

Cons

Parts of the platform are slow and clunky. About 10 seconds of waiting every time you filter by a specific criteria Contractors cannot yet be tied to an internal company responsible person (host)

Cost structure

Melissa from Kingston Technology

Kingston Technology Contractor Compliance Review

Pros

This software has made it significantly easier to manage required documentation that is being requested by contractors. The ability to easily change requirements at any time and modify what requirements will apply to each contractor has been incredibly helpful in ensuring we are collecting the information we need. The ability to approve or reject documents has been absolutely amazing in giving contractors feedback.

Cons

The only issue with this software is the price that contractors need to pay in order to register. This has been the only barrier to using the software more than we already do.

Sophie from Jervis B Webb

Industry: Machinery

Contractor Compliance saves me so much time!

Deciding to partner with Contractor Compliance was a great choice. We are now saving tons of time not having to reach out to contractors manually through countless calls and emails to reach our compliance obligations. Which leaves more time to actually monitor the safe work practices of contractors and keep our employees safe. Less time dealing with paperwork makes me happy :)

Pros

The team at contractor compliance is so easy to work with. The enthusiasm and dedication of the team members, and their level of service to myself and my contractors is outstanding.

Cons

The first few days after going live was a little stressful. I was getting calls from a lot of my contractors to get clarification on the program. But Contractor Compliance gave me all the tools and answers so i was prepared to take the calls and answer any questions that came up. After a few days i stopped receiving calls and things started to pick up pace. Within a couple of weeks we had 60+% contractors registered.

Kaela from Septodont

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Excellent Customer Service

The process of implementing this program and getting contractors on board has been made easier by the tons of support of rep. He has been a crucial part of helping our contractors work through any questions they had and the many that I had. If there was any issue he was easy to reach and quick to reply with the solution. Before we had our shutdown and were to have many contractors in, Rep took the initiative to offer his help in getting all our contractor up to full compliance so we would have no issues getting anyone onsite.

Pros

It is quick and easy to check the status of contractors and approve and reject documents. I also like the ease of communicating to contractors of why a document was rejected and they usually correct this in a very timely manner. I also like how you are able to customize your requirements to what your company needs.

Cons

There were a few technical hiccups when starting to use this program but it was corrected very quickly.

Jesse from Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd.

Contractor Compliance

Excellent experience with sales and support staff. highly recommend contractor compliance for all industries that deal with tracking insurance and training of contractors.

Pros

App/Website is very user friendly and requires very little training.

Prequalifcation Simplified

Customer service has been exceptional and helped me navigate through the site when I have questions.

Pros

The cost for managing Subcontractor information is fantastic. Responding to general contractors request for information is quick and easy.

Cons

I wish the automatic requests for email could be sent in a mass email as opposed to contacting each subcontractor individually. In a perfect world Contractor compliance would email my clients with reminders about documentation required as opposed to me going through the site and having to address each contractor individually.

Rusty from Sealed Air

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Excellent intuitive and functional

This software program was exactly what I was looking for help us manage our contractors. There was a learning curve due to the number of users on my end. Contractor Compliance helped us overcome many obstacles to get the program up and running.

Pros

Basic functionality with intuitive means to customize.

Cons

Had a slight international look and feel, that was corrected in later revisions.

Jocelyn from Algoma Power Inc. (Fortis Ontario)

Contractor Compliance review

I have found dealing with Contractor Compliance team great but not quite comfortable with the processes not the training I received at the start.

Pros

The customer service was and is awesome! They continue to work with us to fine tune our needs.

Cons

I find the system still needs fine tuning as well I find it not as user friendly as it could be.

Blaze from Trans Power Utility Contractors Inc.

Great Value and Exceptional Customer Service

The Contractor Compliance Team was great to work with. They're friendly, diligent, and always available to answer your questions and help you navigate the Contractor Compliance system. Working with them was a very enjoyable experience, and it's clear that they stand behind their brand 100%.

Pros

It's very easy to use as both a contractor and as a hiring organization. As a bonus, on the rare occasions that you don't know how to do something and can't figure it out for yourself, their support team has your back. It's great that we can eliminate spreadsheet tracking mechanisms and other archaic methods, and the automated features are a real time saver. It's also easier and more value-effective than other similar products.

Cons

There are a few aspects that could be developed further, like reporting capabilities and contractor add-lists. The contractor compliance team is always soliciting feedback from its users though, and are constantly working to improve the platform and its functionality. I have full confidence that the software will keep getting better as time moves on.

Amy from Thunder Bay Hydro

Great time saver!

CC has eliminated the need for an archaic paper process and the added benefit of a storage system for training documents has been helpful for smaller businesses in particular.

Pros

eliminating the need to review paper documents and enhanced communication with the contractors has been a plus.

Cons

Still working through growing pains, but the customer service has been excellent!

Fernando from SIGNUM Wireless

Contractor Compliance plays a big role in our day-to-day operation

Pros

Simply put, It's user friendly. A simple tool and or solution that has removed countless hours of follow ups and eased the complexity of tracking our vendors. It has allowed me to monitor our contractors and ensure they are compliant to our needs and requirements.

Scott from Oshawa Power

Oshawa Power

Very positive experience. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team has been a fantastic overall experience! Thank-you.

Pros

User friendly. Flexibility to peg up/down and see more granular details is perfect. Report functionality is very helpful.

Cons

Nothing to date. It has all the functionality we currently require.

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Compliance

Better overall value proposition.

Paul from Hamilton Health Sciences

Great solutions support.

Hamilton Health Sciences needed a solution to have all records of hired contractor's/sub-contractor's managed in one location. Contractor Compliance met the needs we were looking for and was also flexible to incorporate our internal policies and procedures contractor's had to comply with. Project Managers and Construction Managers are now able to view who's in compliance and even rate their experience with a contractor.

Pros

Management of contractor/sub-contractor's certifications/credentials.

Cons

Sorting of contractor names. With a growing list, it takes longer to find a contractor in the list. Selection based on alphabet would help.

Melissa from K-Line Maintenance & Construction Ltd

Excellent Program!

Pros

Contractor Compliance is so easy to set up and use. I have had very few concerns from our subcontractors not understanding how to use it. It has been very beneficial to our company.

Cons

The exemption system has a few glitches but Contractor Compliance has been very easy to work with on this.

Tracey from WPI

Safety Culture

Pros

This software enables our corporation to move safety to the next level and contractor compliance is a fantastic product to support that initiative.

Cons

no concerns experienced with the software

Lisa from Mucci Farms

Industry: Farming

I am a new user and it was easy

Great!! My training with the customer service rep was very good, he followed me through the process and made the use of the software very comfortable

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use. I am a new user and the software if very user friendly. After talking to the customer service rep, I found it very easy to send emails and messages to our contractors.

Cons

I wish there was an alert or notification system to let me know that I have something pending or to notify me that a contractor has uploaded information.

Owen from Bonduelle

Industry: Food Production

Bonduelle Ingersoll

Very user friendly so far, and team has been invaluable when I need support. Great product.

Pros

I like the dashboard feature and simple functionality of the site.

Cons

I'd like a bit more control over employee requirements. Contractors sometimes add their main employee or the owner as a default even though their certifications aren't required. Despite marking their requirements as exempt, the employee still shows up as 0% compliant, rather than 100% which gives some peace of mind.

Stephanie from Lakeside Process Controls

Industry: Wholesale

Happy New Customer

Pros

Overall, the transition to Contractor Compliance has been excellent. The software is very simple to use making it easy to get compliance and maintain our database of suppliers. This was the ideal platform to meet our needs.

Cons

We had a few hiccups during the post onboarding phase. I will say, the concerns were immediately addressed and it sounds a new procedure has been spun up to ensure that this isn't a future concern.

Sabrina from TBRHSC

TBRHSC Review of CC

Great customer service! I adopted this program and became the administrator for our site. It was so easy to bring our site back up to speed thanks to the help of our service representative. He has helped get us back on track very quickly

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It's a fast system to find contractors and have all documents in one place for each contractor.

Cons

I have been administrator of this program for 6 months now and have not found any issues with it.

n/a

Kelly from Bonduelle Canada Inc. Tecumseh

Quick and Easy Start Up process

Signing up was easy and effortless. The software has allowed us to streamline all of our contractor health and safety documentation into one platform.. at no cost! Our only regret is not having partnered with Contractor Compliance sooner!

Pros

Cons

Not being able to use videos/sound clips in uploaded training materials.

Zan from Idahoan Foods

Industry: Food Production

Great Contractor Program!

Kenny from Southern Design Services

Compliance

Representative has been great to work with. I've picked up recently without any instruction from previous employee who was handling our compliance matters and representative has been a huge help!

Pros

Representative jumping in to help me pick up where another employee left off

Cons

Need to use longer before giving honest assessment