• Pros

• "The software is pretty easy to navigate. I like all the different features that the software offers. "

• "very easy to administer and use, really like having multiple functions in one system"

• "Easy to use for those who are not computer savvy. The educational topics are perfect for our annual education program. Prompt service"

• Cons

• "UI is not the best but it does what we need, for the most part. Course catalog needs updating and improvement."

• "Sometimes the trainings have a glitch but the problem is always solved in a timely maner."

• "No cons except I would like the ability to customize my own reports. "

Browse MedTrainer Reviews

Ashlie from Delray Beach Surgical Suites

Efficiency Improvement

Risk management has been more organized. I also utilize the organization functionality to perform my own credentialing. I used to have an excel document where every medical staff member had their credential expiration date listed and I had to manually keep up with this. With Medtrainer, I am able to run a report as often as I would like and the credentials that are valid, expiring, or expired will populate in an excel document. My staff love that the program can be accessed from anywhere, including their mobile device. My learning compliance has increased since implementing the system.

Pros

Medtrainer has endless functionality that can enhance many areas of ones practice. I personally do not utilize the program to its fullest potential, but what I do use the program for has saved my valuable time and helped me stay better organized. I love the incident reporting component. My staff are able to complete incident reports easily and they are more timely then on paper. Enforcing time restrictions for incident reporting is also easier.

Cons

There are some attributes that are not user friendly and you have to either know for sure how to access the functions as opposed to "figuring it out". Thankfully, the support line is very knowledgeable and they are able to explain how to do something quickly and easily. Assigning the learning courses can be challenging and re-assigning courses is not user friendly.

functionality and price

Stephanie from Primary Health Care, Inc

Best Decision

We have better reports, the ability to track internal and external transcripts within one platform; minimizing paper forms to file and manually track in spreadsheets. We were able to import clinical competency forms, policies, procedures and other important documents employees acknowledge. This has been very helpful with regulatory accreditations. Reports are quick and painless compared to other learning management systems.

Pros

The admin, super admin and end-user functionalities are easy to use. The software allows our organization to store and track various content while minimizing paper documents and maintain version control. This ranges from competencies, policies, procedures, basic life support, and mandatory reporter training. We are evaluating other internal processes to maximize the software, reduce manual labor and re-work. We have the best customer support from our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who always responds in a timely manner. He truly makes us feel like we are his only customer.

Cons

The 3 week time frame for customized courses.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

MedTrainer offered more customization beyond annual course assignments. We were able to house and track many things within one system.

Not the greatest learning tool

Good luck with this one, I hope you have better luck then I have had with it!

Pros

I have been in the medical education system for along time and have had to use this throughout my training. It does allow for a wide range of options for teaching the student, but overall it is frustrating and annoying to use. There has been okay customer support, but it overall doesn’t match some of the other options out there!

Cons

It is hard to use and is very figity. It has several glitches and is not user friendly at all. It takes a big learning curve and overall is just not worth the time. It is affordable though, which is a positive.

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, and we're sorry you didn't have such a great experience. We're constantly improving our system to meet the needs of many types of offices and organizations. We always welcome comments and suggestions to help us better improve our platform, and feel free to email us at info@medtrainer.com to let us know how we could improve your experience in the future. We offer training and live assistance to our customers when they need help. Thank you again.

Monique from Consistent Care Services

MedTrainer Review

Pros

Reminder emails and ability to change frequency of them. Tracking of Transcripts and Contracts.

Cons

The Document and Policy Binder is messy. Might be my fault though.

Reasons for Choosing MedTrainer

We also use Relias. They do not store Contract though so we don't want to get rid of MedTrainer. Relias has more trainings related to our line of work though.

Beth Ann from Guilford Surgery Center

Medtrainer - education for staff and physicians

Medtrainer is the best thing created since sliced bread!!!

Pros

Medtrainer is the easiest, most user friendly application that I have used to assign required education to staff and physicians. The reporting feature is excellent and it's very simple to retrieve data from. Medtrainer's customer support team far exceeds any of my expectations. I have recommended Medtrainer to other business and will continue to do so in the future.

Cons

I have not found anything that I would change in the software so far. They have continued to add new features since I have started using Medtrainer.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

Healthstream was the most user "unfriendly" software that I have ever used. The customer support team is even worse.

Candace from MedLink Georgia Inc.

Customer Service has been awesome.

The product has been very helpful with moving training forward for our organization. Customer Service has been excellent . Our rep, has been one of the main reasons we are very satisfied.

Pros

It's very fluid and evolving with the demand and need. It has evolved tremendously since we have been with them. That's exciting.

Cons

Sometimes uploading is very slow. This causes people to get frustrated with trying to get courses completed and for us to run reports.

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Candace, thank you so much for leaving us a great review! We're happy to know that MedTrainer has grown with you and is meeting your needs. Sorry to hear about some of the issues you've been having with uploading to the system, and I'm going to pass along your feedback to our development team to see if we can make some improvements for future use. Feedback like this drives us to constantly make MedTrainer better and easier to use for our customers, and we truly appreciate you as one!

Lisa from Eastern Plumas healthcare

Patient care

Medtrainer has helped me figure out many complex illness and ability to look into other treatment options to better help the patient. Very informative

Pros

There is so many different topics to choose from. Many resources available to go more in depth with the subject.

Cons

even if you know the subject you still need to go through the videos to take the quiz at the end. No skipping ahead.

Response from MedTrainer

Replied November 2019

Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that we've been able to make an impact for you and your patients. If there's anything we can ever do to help, reach out to us anytime! We appreciate any and all feedback!

Chelsey from Medallus Medical

MedTrainer Review

Pros

MedTrainer offers a wide variety of courses that are useful to our company. We are also able to customize our own courses and policies if they don’t offer what we are looking for. The entire system is very easy to use and helps keep us on track for our compliance needs.

Cons

MedTrainer is a great software; we don’t often have problems with their program.

Raquel from Arbor Family Health Care

Enjoy using MedTrainer for our Compliance regulations.

Enjoy using the program. Very easy to navigate and assign courses.

Pros

The compliance courses and CPR courses save time from employees having to miss work to complete compliance courses.

Cons

Would like to be able to see reviewed document and policies that were assigned without having to run a report.

Tony from North Queens Surgical Center

MedTrainer

My overall experience with MedTrainer is wonderful. I got a lot of healthcare training certifications such as fire safety, patient's bill of rights, etc..

Pros

What I like about MedTrainer software is that I'm able to take healthcare training to obtain certifications quickly. The quizzes are very short.

Cons

There is no least about MedTrainer software. The slides are clear and easy to read. The quizzes are short.

Pooja from Sanitas

MedTrainer Review

MedTrainer staff are extremely responsive and their turnaround time is great. They are always willing to help and stick by their word. They take feedback on their products and customize them to their customers' needs. Above all, you can feel that they genuinely care about their customers' satisfaction.

Pros

MedTrainer is a great resource. More than that, the customer support and MedTrainer team are what make the software exceptional. They help to truly customize functions based on our needs. Among other things, we were able to transition to electronic incident reporting and ensure a speedy and simple way to deliver required annual compliance training. We are continuously evolving with MedTrainer. Our organization spans across multiple states and MedTrainer (and their team) make sure that we are well taken care of and help us to ensure uniformity within our Compliance Program.

Cons

The cons tie into the pros. With any IT product there are bound to be issues - however, the MedTrainer team is always quick to help and ensure that it is resolved ASAP so we can return to normal operations. MedTrainer takes feedback and constructive criticism well and adapt to our needs.

Wendy from Salem Gastro

MedTrainer

The transition from last product to MedTrainer was easy, they've thought of everything. Every time I need something created or added they're quick to help me.

Pros

MedTrainer helped me streamline our new employee onboarding. The success manager assigned to my account is amazing!

Cons

I wish the alpha sorter in the Employee Center was at the top of the page. The SDS function wasn't a great fit for us so we discontinued using it.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

MedTrainer had more bells and whistles.

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Wendy, thank you so much for the feedback! We're so happy to know that MedTrainer is making onboarding a better experience for you, and that your success manager is providing you great service! I will forward your feedback to our software development team about the alpha sorter and SDS function issues you were having to see if we can get a fix in for that in the future. Any and all feedback helps us to continue to improve and grow with our customers. Reach out to us any time you need us, and thanks again!

Debbie from Family Health Centers Inc

MedTrainer

With Med Trainer we can easily assign training to employees and follow up on completion. We can also track training received outside of Med Trainer. The interface with ADP has eliminated data entry for new hires. We go right to assigning training. SDS management has always been a problem. We now have easily accessible binders on line. The link with McKesson captures over 90% of our new SDS sheets. We finally have an efficient way of tracking our contracts. We can easily view a copy. Med Trainer notifies us when a contract is about to expire. Everything we have tried with Med Trainer has been a time saver. We are much more efficient now.

Pros

It easily manages many time consuming tasks.

Cons

It needs more flexibility in security assignments

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Debbie we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review, and so happy to know that MedTrainer has freed up more time and streamlined your onboarding with our ADP integration. And our consistent updating of McKesson SDS seems to be working great for you as well! I will forward your feedback on to our development team about flexibility in security assignments, and maybe we can improve this feature in the future. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to make MedTrainer better, easier, and more effective for customers like you. Thank you so much again!

Beth from Desert Sage Health Centers

MedTrainer Review

My overall experience has been very good and I am happy to have a tracking software but also have the learning online videos for staff instead of sending them off campus to complete some of their required training. Orientation of new staff has been much easier as well because I am able to get their compliance training completed at on-boarding instead of waiting until the next group training is scheduled.

Pros

I really value the tracking portion of the training. We have always struggled with staying on top of when staff are due to renew their certifications and annual compliance training; so this software has really helped!

Cons

We signed up to utilize the equipment list and maintenance module. Instead of there being an upload of our current excel equipment list we will have to put each piece of equipment in one by one. I haven't had a chance to sit down and do this yet so I haven't been able to start using that module yet. :( I thought when I signed up for our package, it included some of the CME that clinical staff need and I found out it will cost extra. :(

Recommended by our supply vendor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Wendy from Urological Associates of Savannah, PC

MedTrainer is a lifesaver for HR departments of one!

We once had to close our practice to two hours and bring in a consultant to lead a boring 2-hour class on OSHA and HIPAA regulations--this cost us revenue. Now we can assign courses in not only OSHA and HIPAA guidelines but can add custom courses and staff development training too --all at lightning speed and our staff can access the site 24/7 to make the training fit our schedule--and no lost time to do it.

Pros

Very easy to use and was very easy to set up initially--their support staff did most of the heavy-lifting! Our staff find the site easy to navigate and the flow is logical.

Cons

That we didn't find it before now! We did have some reporting features we desired but the support team helped us work with the design team and they made it happen.

Sonia from Chota Community Health Services

MedTrainer Review

MedTrainer helps us meet our HRSA grant requirements and our FTCA training requirements.

Pros

Training package covers almost all of the required training's we need and what is not there we can have loaded. Also the tracking of the training's assigned and the ability to see how many times the user had to take the training to pass the end of course quiz. Training reports are also great!

Cons

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much Sonia for the review! We are thrilled that you find MedTrainer helps meet your requirements for HRSA grants and FTCA training. We're constantly upgrading and improving our platform and we appreciate any and all feedback.

Cindy from Gateway Medical Associates

Gateway Medical Associates Review

My experience has been great. Our account representative is the best and is always there when I need help. His response time is impeccable and he is a pleasure to deal with.

Pros

Cons

It's sometimes confusing trying to find what you need in regards to where the information is located. There are so many different features that are available I sometimes forget on where to look for what.

Reasons for Choosing MedTrainer

I liked what MedTrainer had to offer and again the price was right.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

Mostly because of the cost.

Ginny from Manet Community Health

Director of Regulatory and Corporate Compliance

Electronic incident tracking good but needs improvement annual trainings and ability to track excellent, policies function good

Pros

All in one policies, trainings and incident/event reporting

Cons

Hard to sort incident reports by type quickly excel spread sheet has to be manipulated a lot to be manageable. Incident/ event numbering useless rather have location date to hard to sort thru numbers with no logic to them

More functions

DIANE from Consultants in Women's Health

Best Value

Excellent, easy to use, and greatest value.

Pros

Very easy to use and cost effective. Covers almost every area of compliance items.

Cons

No cons except I would like the ability to customize my own reports.

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Hi Diane, and thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that MedTrainer is working great for Consultants in Women's Health. We strive to make our product easy to use, and are always improving and adding more features. We appreciate you as a customer and reach out to us any time when you need us!

Rebecca from FDL HSD

A Plus For Healthcare

Pros

Software is kept up-to-date on current laws so one does not have to worry about ensuring that it is; there are CEUs attached to some of the trainings; program is easy to use.

Cons

There are certain courses that need to be in place, i.e. USP 800, or HIPAA for chemical dependency practitioners that is not available.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

Training Today was not specifically set up for healthcare and was difficult to manage.

Kim from Gastroenterology of Bristol

Added Benefit To Our Practice

The benefit of having access to current updated information on a regular and consistent basis is so important. My annual OSHA and HIPAA training will be given via Med Trainer in Jan. 2020. Being able to use the Compliance check off sheets are an added asset. The ease of assigning modules to one person or 30 and having access to see their progress is essential. My licensed and certified staff now have certificates to present for there continuing education. It is making my training life so much easier these days! Thank you Med Trainer for the ease and accessibility of your system!!

Pros

Just recently we have added the CPR portion to our Med Trainer. I have personally gone through the program and as a nurse I must say it is more informative than most hands on classes that I have attended for recertification. I agree with the trainer that we should have 6 month refreshers. The ease of using the system, the added benefit of questions after each segment and the way it is presented was most excellent and kept your attention.

Cons

More recently we have been having issues with multiple staff having to have their password reset for no apparent reason.

Jennifer from tricenna

Neutral

Pros

I don't find the system to be the most intuitive. It takes a lot of conditioning to remember each specific step. However, the value is there. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , in customer service, is great.

Cons

Michelle from Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd.

Use in a multi-locations medical practice

We are very happy with this product.

Pros

It is very easy to streamline on-boarding new employees. I love the reminders; currency on required OSHA guidelines; automatic updates to SDS; being able to manage over 200 employees through reporting and metrics.

Cons

The courses sometimes get "stuck". Multiple employees report they get part-way through a course and it freezes OR, they finish a course and confirmed they passed the test, but the program reports they haven't completed the course and will not produce a certificate. Each time I reported this occurrence, Med-trainer was able to resolve the issue within 2-3 hours or less.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

More streamlined. Excellent ability to track employee and provider annual requirements including certifications and licensing. Frequent updates to changes in Federal requirements help us keep current and up to date. SDS automatic updates with connection to our supplier and our current orders.

Cathy from Apple Valley Medical Clinic

MedTrainer is a Great Compliance Product

Prior to Medtrainer we offered in-person training which was great. On the downside not all staff could attend the mandatory training sessions during the week especially our weekend and casual staff members. With Medtrainer we can import our own custom training unique to our clinic, we can used the basic training's as offered, and in addition it tracks the users! I can easily run reports and update leadership teams about staff who still need to finish which is super. Love the time-saving capabilities.

Pros

Ease of use for administrator and end-user staff. I really like the functionality and the options it has to support HIPAA, SDA, Emergency Preparedness, etc. It really has expanded very nicely since we first purchased the product 3 years ago.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like about the software. I would recommend that when new products are released that the administrator of the software is offered an opportunity to review the information within the module for 7 to 10 days prior to purchase. Often I am busy and the presentation isn't enough since I am very hands-on.

Carol from Associated Urologists PA

MedTrainer Review

Time saving and the employees get the most current information available.

Pros

The MedTrainer software was my answer to saving time. Before MedTrainer, I would do presentations about HIPPA, BBP, Safety, etc up to 5 times each to catch all of the employees. Now I assign the courses, set the end date, and monitor the progress of each employee. No longer does it take up my time to do presentations. I can customize the course assignments for the different departments and each employee can complete the modules on their own.

Cons

Going from one area to another sometimes took a little longer than I would like.

Ann from River Road Surgery Center

our experience

Ease in assigning and tracking progress, had some difficulties with reports, generally a good experience. The courses need to be updated on a regular basis. There are big gaps in my needs for education for my staff. When I inquire about them I am told I can upload my own education, but having the education set up already is what I am paying for

Pros

ease in assigning courses and tracking them

Cons

many things are not particularly intuitive. The reports are not titled in a way that makes it easy to choose what you are looking for

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

their product was not as easy to use

Howard from Community Health Centers of Pinellas

Good LMS System

Great organization/support. Very easy to set up and administer.

Pros

Cons

Lack of ability to create editable forms

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

Original system was difficult to manage, had limited capabilities

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Howard, thank you so much for leaving us a review, we greatly appreciate the feedback. Thrilled to know that MedTrainer is easy to use and meets your needs at Community Health Centers of Pinellas. We're always adding more features and working to improve our platform, and I will pass along your note about editable forms to our development team. Thanks again so much!

Joe from Healthpointe

MedTrainer

Pros

What I like most about this software are the versatility and the user friendliness for the admin and the end user. Also Software support.

Cons

the occasional buffering complaints I get from the end-users

Kristine from Homeland Hospice

Medtrainer

Very little difficulties with MedTrainer, however if when we did have an issue it was quickly resolved by the customer service.

Pros

Cons

No dislikes with the software or service.

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much Kristine for leaving a review! We're thrilled that MedTrainer is easy for your organization to use, and that it meets your educational needs. Our customer support strives to always resolve issues in a timely fashion, and glad you're experiencing that! Again, thanks so much and reach out to us any time you need us.

Patty from edinger medical group

Med Trainer Review

Pros

When we assign courses to our staff they can do it at their convenience.

Cons

The storage of SDS (safety data sheets). They are not automatically updated when updated by the vendors.

Angela from Wisconsin Institute of Surgical Excellence

Orientation Training DONE

We needed immediate solutions for Orientation training and HIPAA, OSHA compliance are all covered. we were finally able to get electronic documents and keep policies updated and we have monthly checks with the OIG for any exclusions covered without thinking about it.

Pros

Easy to log in, easy to add your own policies, easy to track, saves hundreds of man hours tracking staff down to complete and sign off on policies.

Cons

Haven't found anything that needs changes

Reasons for Choosing MedTrainer

Ease of use, low cost and everything is in one place for staff.

Bryan from Southwest Orlando Family Medicine

Turn Key Solution for improved HR management

Overall I've found the company adaptable and keen on educating end-clients. If there's concerns, there's timely report on resolution or timeline of resolution. So the up-front honesty and ownership of a changing product to stay current has been appreciated.

Pros

Web-Based allowing cloud access and flexibility. It is flexible to create powerful ability to group educate and manage teams. It is also scalable.

Cons

The education is rather dull for the employees. Powerpoint slides that are redundant often. There's also been clarity issues on some of the content that have since been reported.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

Inefficient and lacked scale-able features. Particularly on mandatory education and SDSS

Lindsey from PacificEndometriosis and Pelvic Surgery

Medtrainer Review

Overall Medtrainer has been great to provide us with the training we need for our staff.

Pros

I like that we are able to download our documents into the program for easy tracking. I also really like how frequently the Medtrainer representatives reach out to check on our business and to see if they can offer any support.

Cons

It would be helpful if the Medtrainer program was more familiar with each individual state/county requirements and sent updates and compliance reminders.

Pricing and features.

Jessica from Specialists in General Surgery

Enhancement

Our resource, (Sensitive Content Hidden), is fantastic to work with and very timely!

Pros

I love the ability to offer courses with audio but wish it provided closed captioning.

Cons

There are several odd things like when you go to upload an external transcript, the button states "multiple" and not single so you have to drag and drop versus opening a browser to connect to a file. I wish you could pull a report for courses and policies together. I wish the safety section would alert you when you have a document expiring.

Ease of use, fit in with McKesson SDS, and cost

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

The other system never worked and was too costly.

Mindy from Huntington Ambulatory Surgery Center, LLC

Education via Medtrainer

We had Healthstream and then did annual reviews via paper modules. We are currently using Medtrainer for our annual reviews and it has been successful for us. Account managers has changes 3 times, but the current account manager - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helpful and follows up with me

Pros

Able to do are annual reviews Upload education video's for the staff to view. Upload certificates. SDS sheets

Cons

We don't use Medtrainer to it's full potential Sometimes it is slow to move through the videos or the application freezes

Cost

Cost effective

Rosalind from Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics

Health Care/Risk Management LMS

My overall experience has been good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has worked to close with us to get it up and running. We have one section that we need to complete ourselves, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave us a way to get this set up.

Pros

Available courses and the ability to record your own training.

Cons

It would be helpful for it to tie into our HRIS software. Therefore when we hire it will feed in and when we terminate it would take them out of the system. We have to schedule

Daniel from Elevated Health

Medical Practice

Pros

The best thing about the software is the way you can automate reminders and notifications. This is especially useful for remembering when a license or certification is going to expire, or when classes are due to be retaken. We also appreciate the sheer amount of content the site offers and look forward to using more of it as we grow and diversify our company.

Cons

The software can seem overly complicated sometimes. Navigating screens and all the sub menus can get tedious sometimes. We also don't like that our account manager seems to rotate and change every month. We originally thought it was due to turnover, but the same account manager have rotated in and out multiple times. It would be nice to develop one relationship with the same person.

Amy from Oregon Oncology Specialists

A great tool with potential

It's a great tool. Has some work that needs to be done to meet our expectations. But has great potential. And it makes compliance much easier and less onerous!

Pros

The ease of pushing out training and documents or policies to be signed electronically.

Cons

Some of the trainings need some work, edited for spelling errors even. Some of the tools are not intuitive on how to find them or where to even make a change like terminating an employee. We have had too many times where the trainings lag. But the internet on every other program we are using works. Seems to be a MedTrainer issue.

Katie from Tower Clock Surgery Center

ASC

Better tracking of learning done.

Pros

Like that I can make my own courses and run reports on the completed education fairly easily. I like that you are creating a few more ASC specific learning modules.

Cons

When new courses or features are added, please notify the admins.

Reasons for Switching to MedTrainer

very cumbersome and not user friendly, not great reporting or customizable programs

Jessica from Bouchier Pritchett Family Medicine

Easy for the office to use

We have utilized MedTrainer to keep us current on California Employer and Employee regulations, OSHA and overall standard of care and training. We are a small company and don't have a formal on boarding class. We use MedTrainer to ensure that all employees are consistently trained.

Pros

That it keeps track of when everything is due for me once it is set up. My customer service rep is always available to ask questions.

Cons

Using it as an Admin is challenging for me. I typically have to call and have someone walk me thru the program. I do the Admin portion so infrequently that it makes it challenging.

Claire from Lakeside Medical

Well done

This is a product of great value that provides us ease of keeping SDS binder online instead of a physical one. Easy access, continuous updates. Great product.

Pros

McKesson items you order automatically update. This is the best feature for us because we do not have to manually enter every item we order. Wonderful feature.

Cons

I have to fill in this box no cons

Reasons for Choosing MedTrainer

McKesson recommended. We did research other options, do not remember the names of those vendors. Bottom line Med Trainer was integrated with McKesson products and the best price.

Fran from Arthritis Care Specialists of Maryland

MedTrainer review

It has been very favorable. When I contact customer service everyone has been very helpful. I wish there was a manual, as most of my questions are concerning adding new employees as we don't do that too often.

Pros

Ease of use, plus reporting. I know when an employee has completed his/her work and who needs additional training when they can't seem to pass

Cons

Some of the questions in the courses are redundant.

cost

Jean from Parkway General Surgeon

Awesome Product for a Small Medical Practice

I've always received great communication from Medtrainer and absolutely recommend the product for compliance tracking.

Pros

Tracking! Also, flexibility in how and what to track.

Cons

Some providers use the same email for administrative reasons. I can't place in the employee profiles the same email, which is an issue.

JILL from Platinum Dermatology Partners

Excellent Product and Customer Service

MedTrainer is a great tool. I've recommended it to several HR colleagues. The customer support provided is also outstanding. I can't say enough great things about MedTrainer or their service!

Pros

Easy to use system that is great for all levels of users

Cons

Need more training on management-related items

Response from MedTrainer

Replied September 2019

Thanks so much Jill for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to know that Platinum Dermatology Partners has benefited from MedTrainer, and that your users are finding it easy to use. We're always adding new course content, features, and making improvements to the platform, and I will pass along your feedback on management-related training for future consideration. Thank you again for this review, and for allowing us the opportunity to serve your organization.

Evan from CHC

review

Medtrainer helps us have a transparent training program. The Tech support is friendly and helps out quickly.

Pros

It gets my safety compliance done and I can get customer support quickly and easily.

Cons

There are a lot of "clicks" to perform tasks. The software is slow many times. I have difficulty with having classes on auto-repeat, the system seems to get mixed up once I un-assign courses that were not complete. I would prefer to be able to make custom reports.

Reasons for Choosing MedTrainer

I was not involved in this process.

Monique from Samuel U. Rodgers Health Center, Inc.

Credentialing and Compliance Analyst

This feature of Medtrainer for incident reporting has allowed for our Health Center to better track, follow up and close out open items as it relates to incidences that have taken place here at the Health Center. Visibility across the entire organization allows for quick and timely resolution on urgent matters.

Pros

Ease of use. Ability to reset users Modules available for training and tracking completion

Cons

Adding content to an incident after it is opened and assigned.

Excellent Compliance Training & Document Review

As a Practice Manager of two busy Internal Medicine clinics, by using MedTrainer, I'm able to ensure my staff are receiving the most up to date safety training. In addition, it gives me an online central location for storing and update my important documents relating to L&I, HIPAA, Policies & Procedures, and more.

Pros

I really like that I can make sure my entire staff has THE most up to date training in regards to CMS, OSHA, and many more that are required in the Healthcare community to ensure the safest possible environment for my staff. Safety through education.

Cons

It's hard to assign training to new staff without involving customer support.

Dana from Huntington surgery center

Software review

It’s great.

Pros

The modules and ability of the staff to log on and do them without a lot of issues

Cons

It’s difficult of navigate from an admin side of things. It’s hard to pull reports for employee charts on modules completed.

Reasons for Choosing MedTrainer

The ease of completing them in the computer

Theresa from Pacific Coast Surgical Center

Yearly training

For the most part it's a good asset for us. Some bugs still need to be worked out, but we like it.

Pros

Its pretty easy to go through once a year, and online is much better than paper.

Cons

System not letting you move to the next section, and when completing a section it shows not done!!

Jennifer from Sterling Health Solutions

Best Training platform that I have used for compliance

keeping the company in compliance

Pros

Very user friendly, and easy to create reports

Cons

sometimes difficult creating company specific trainings

NA