• Pros

• "I love the end user side of this product. It is very intuitive on what needs to be accomplished, and the user interface has recently been updated and is very nice. "

• "Ease of use, functionality, able to access quickly."

• "I love being able to access all of our documents in one location."

• Cons

• "As an administrator, setting the system up can be tedious to downright difficult (especially the workflows). This is mitigated by the excellent support, and the user conferences. "

• "I love the software as is, but what I like least is that with our company, some of the best features are disabled. "

• "We are only able to go two levels deep with documents."

Browse Qualtrax Reviews

Carl from Kansas Bureau of Investigation

Industry: Law Enforcement

Choose your Qualtrax Admin carefully!

Centralized, and standardized, the required controlled documents for our laboratory system, over 400 documents divided into about 10 operational divisions. The management of this system is now taking just a fraction of time that was required with our legacy system. The developed workflows have likewise centralized, and significantly standardized, many of our quality assurance processes. It is now far more difficult for a particular incident resolution process to become "lost in the system" than before the online workflow capability was implemented.

Pros

Extremely configurable, flexible, powerful workflows. Your realized value of the workflows will be directly proportional to the skill and dedication of the system admin(s) and the workflow designers. Document management system is a full featured system, capable of handling both controlled and uncontrolled documents, even to mixing them within a given folder, providing for a flexible, convenient integrated document management system. The system of user groups utilized by the package facilitates the flexible, easy management of controlling function authorization for all users, and visitors, on the system. Again, the design and implementation of the security groups, a function of the system admin(s) will have a massive influence on the functionality of this feature.

Cons

Data mining capabilities are limited. Massive amounts of information can be input, but accessing the information with reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, is not robustly supported.

Michelle from Ivy Biomedical Systems, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Qualtrax - A Customer's View

As anyone who has worked with Software knows, software is only half of the package. Customer support, and service comprises the other half. As much as I love the Qualtrax Software, it’s the support and employees that make your company. Every single person I have interacted with has been not only helpful, and friendly, but genuinely kind. The support we have received is stellar and I would recommend Qualtrax for that aspect alone. The site for customers to submit desired features for possible implementation tells me that you take the needs of your customers seriously; that you value our suggestions and needs, which is rare in a company. Usually companies will say they want your feedback but it’s all talk. What you have done to engage your customers in the development process is impressive. Not only did you set the site up you give us feedback on the status of our suggestions. I am truly impressed by your company as a whole. The employees that have worked to help us over the years with setup, updates, renewals and issues have been amazing, I can’t thank them enough.

Pros

The ability to customize the database to fit our needs. The fact that Qualtrax is constantly updating and striving to add features that will benefit their customers is another desirable aspect. I've never worked with a software company that was so invested in there product. Your employees take pride in the work they do and it only takes five minutes of talking with them to see this.

Cons

There are some features in regards to the workflows that fall short of allowing us to be truly compliant.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrax

We are constantly updating our product data sheets and needed the ability to customize and create our own workflows. We also needed Software that offered a Validation book, so that with each update the validation book would be available for us to use. Qualtrax offered both of these features. Only one of the other products we looked at came close to what Qualtrax offered, but at 4x the cost, with a limited ability to customize and no validation book. Qualtrax simply stood out among them as the best fit for us. I'd also like to say that I didn't feel we were getting the standard "sales pitch," there was a straight forward honesty that I truly appreciated from the sales staff that has continued to prove true with everyone I've dealt with. It was a decision I have not regretted.

Amy from WMRCL

User since 2011

Pros

Ease of document use Document conversion to pdf

Cons

Help guide not updated for new cloud based system

Automate your ISO 17025 or TNI compliance

Regulatory compliance can be complicated and resource-intensive. Qualtrax set out to simplify compliance and have produced a robust product that delivers solid value. If you are hesitant to abandon your current compliance strategy, don't be. Even the best in-house systems can't compete with their ready-to-use solutions. Adoption is quick because end users immediately see that every process Qualtrax takes over is more elegant, tidy, and traceable. There's always room for improvement and Qualtrax recognizes that. So, the company listens to the voice of the customer and they continuously work to improve their software. I don't think there is a better product on the market that comes close to Qualtrax's value, ease of use, and functionality.

Pros

Out-of-the-box document control, robust email notification system, configurable. Automates compliance management specific to individual standards. Built with ISO and TNI compliance in mind. Easy for end-users to learn, making adoption painless. Qualtrax customer support and corporate culture are the best I've experienced. The entire team is dedicated to creating a premium product that really addresses an important need.

Cons

Workflows are useful and configurable, but building them can be difficult at certain steps. More functionality would help during the creation of the workflows. Also, mining of the data stored within Qualtrax is limited and could be improved.

Greg from KCPD Crime Lab

They Just Get It!

The folks at Qualtrax are passionate about their product and it shows whenever you interact with them. They are eager to help and eager to make their product better. They listen to their customer-base and make improvements and enhancements based off that feedback. That's not something you experience very much with today's technology. The people at Qualtrax just understand the importance of what you're doing.

Pros

We have been using Qualtrax since 2012 and we moved to the Hosted version of Qualtrax in 2017. Having control over every aspect of your documents lifecycle, whether hosted or not, is powerful. And Qualtrax is a powerful application. Complete control over you documents, processes, workflows, testing and training. The most exciting part for me from an administrative and IT front - this is THE most worry-free application we use. It works flawlessly and reliably!

Cons

I wish there were more video tutorials or vlogs on how to get the most out of Qualtrax (Workflows - yes please!). Qualtrax support is top notch though and they have no problems with getting what you need in a timely fashion. I just want more!

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrax

After evaluating what the product can do and how that fit in to our needs...It really came down to the people at Qualtrax. They just get it!

Kelsey from Brooks Life Sciences

Industry: Research

Flexible, User Friendly Quality System

We have fully automated periodic review of documents and have successfully and easily integrated newly acquired sites into our Quality Management system utilizing the bulk upload and automatic approval features. We are staying compliant with competency testing through use of the training module which tracks required, completed, and incomplete training and allows expiry of training each year. Qualtrax support is always great, very response, and able to provide admin level users with great support through user forums and resource documents. We are also able to troubleshoot our own on-prem instance through access to error logs.

Pros

The flexibility of the Qualtrax software is by far the biggest selling point. The customizable and configurable workflows have helped our organization go almost entirely paper free in our Change Control, Deviation, CAPA and A/P invoice process. We are also looking to add additional workflows in the near future for software access and Action Item tracking.

Cons

There are some limitations with reporting on training matrices that are a bit frustrating as we have to manually track training curriculums.

Michael from CORNET TECHNOLOGY

AWESOME PRODUCT AWESOME PEOPLE

Our overall experience with Qualtrax has been wonderful! We have been users for over a decade and have watched this company evolve catering to our specific needs. Every issue has been resolved and done so in a very timely and ethical manner. The AHA site makes for a great and easy way to offer suggestions and also to receive support. Our company has had a ROI equivalent to 100's of thousands of dollars with the implementation of Qualtrax workflows. Qualtrax is a powerful tool for effectively maintaining a quality management system within your business. A few months ago the president visited our site here in northern Virginia just to check in on us. How awesome is that!!! As a customer it was very cool to see them take the time to visit our facility and see Qualtrax in action and address any concerns that we may have had. So again, our experience as a whole has been A++++!! Thanks Qualtrax for standing behind your product as well as you do!!

Pros

USER FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE Workflows

Cons

THE LOOK OF THE INBOX PAGE. KINDA BORING...

Kimberly from Maryland Department of Agriculture

Essential Tool

I was handed the Qualtrax platform during my first days on the job and instructed to implement it across the laboratory branch system. The customer support was and is still incredible. The software effortlessly expands to meet our needs. The product development team is constantly adapting and improving the functionality of the system. One of the best gems of Qualtrax is the Users conference that even after 5 years of using the system, still allows me to expand my knowledge of the software.

Pros

Electronic reminders for due date, revisions and document reviews. Workflow module for tracking equipment, CAPAS, customer feedback and a multitude of other activities that are critical to lab management.

Cons

The calendar feature on the dashboard has never been useful

Robert from Environmental Laboratory

Industry: Utilities

Qualtrax Will Change How Work

Our experience with Qualtrax has been great. It has increased our efficiency in document management and employee training. Greatly decreased our audit preparation time due to efficient document management. It's been a game changer for us.

Pros

Software is very functional and user friendly. The Qualtrax team is always evaluating their product and increasing the functionality to meet customer needs.

Cons

There is nothing really to not like. Workflows are the most difficult part to learn but with a little practice, anyone can become an expert.

Cindy from J. Rettenmaier USA LP

Qualtrax

I would highly recommend this software! Our GFSI auditors love the software ! Everyone we have worked with in a Qualtrax has been more than helpful and very knowledgeable of the software!

Pros

I love the ease of the software and the quality customer service! Whenever we needed help with workflows, training our employees; Qualtrax support center was always willing to help! The team is very knowledgeable!

Cons

I haven’t had a bad experience with the software.

Shane from VPT Inc.

Industry: Defense & Space

The system is as good as you are creative.

Qualtrax (the company) has been nothing less than one of our top suppliers. Customer support personnel through executive management always have been available and willing to discuss accomplishments and continual improvements regarding the system. There is a constant dialog between Qualtrax and the customer regarding user experience(s). Qualtrax (the software) is such a unique and fluid product. Allowing for compliance while having the flexibility to cater a software to our business principles is exceptional. This flexibility made the learning curve far less than it could have been. The system is very user friendly and straight forward from a user perspective. The system is as good as you are creative.

Pros

Flexibility - allows you to design the system around the methods your company works Workflows Process Efficiency Accuracy Traceability Groups/Permissions Reports (Customizable) Cost

Cons

Workflows, (rearranging steps) Testing (data entry - no copy test / paste test option - redundent) Workflow file attach (lacks multiple file upload option) No incremental revision option (such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3)

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrax

Workflows, flexibility, and being honest - cost. All systems reviewed had something great to offer. However, none offered the confidence that Qualtrax could provide due to the flexibility the system offered, at an excellent price.

Ranee from Metropolitan Nashville Police Department Crime Laboratory

Quality Management System that works

Excellent! The customer service is the best I've ever had with any vendor and they always respond to my emails/calls very quickly. I was in the middle of an assessment once and could not figure out a problem. I sent an S.O.S to Qualtrax and within minutes I got a phone call back and someone on the other end helping me.

Pros

Implementing Qualtrax allowed my quality system to be paperless. Processes, sign-offs, authorizations, checks/balances, etc. can all be done through the system from cradle to grave without generating a single piece of paper. Another great thing about Qualtrax is the flexibility of its licenses. As a business that does not generate revenue, it's not possible to get a copy of everything per user so the ability to switch the licenses around and allow them to be used when needed is extremely helpful from a budget standpoint.

Cons

I am a needy customer who's knowledge and usage of the system is relatively advanced; so there are features that I would like the system to have to help facilitate my work as a Manager and Administrator. However, sometimes my "wishes" aren't in high demand by the rest of the community so I have to wait.

Rebecca from ENV Services, Inc.

Qualtrax Review

Overall my experience has been a positive one. Our auditors are pleased, it is easy to use and convenient for keeping our many SOP's organized and controlled.

Pros

Support is ALWAYS there to help! I have sent emails after business hours and they have responded promptly, pleasantly, and most importantly, informatively! I can't say enough how great the support team is. Qualtrax works hard to keep everyone informed about their updates and new features. I have never met a team so helpful and up to date with the times. Their customer interference is beyond great, they are always happy to communicate and always respectful. We've had many audits where our customer's have complimented us on our ability to quickly retrieve documents and provide proof of training, reviews, archives, drafts, etc. We have given all the credit to Qualtrax.

Cons

It was difficult to keep up with the updates when it was the responsibility of our IT team, with how busy they are within our company. But Qualtrax has already solved this issue with the cloud sharing. Now they take care of all the updates for us!

Crystal from Crime Laboratory

Qualtrax - Indispensable for Our Crime Lab

We used to spend so much time chasing paper, scanning, emailing, and storing documents on multiple places on our LAN. Qualtrax has largely eliminated this clerical work so our laboratory's Quality Assurance Unit can spend more time on continuous improvement. We have been using Qualtrax since 2013 and it has really improved communication and effectiveness of processes in our laboratory.

Pros

Documents (and document review and approvals), trainings, and workflow processes are centralized, trackable, reportable, and viewable by the staff that need to see them. Ease of use with an intuitive interface. Cloud based system allows us to access our documents and workflows while in the field or telecommuting. Multiple permissions allow for great flexibility with what users and user groups can and cannot access in the system. They have the best support of any vendor I have ever worked with.

Cons

Sometimes reports need to be exported to Excel to make them look better on a page, but that is because we are using Qualtrax to record a large amount of data and it is a really minor issue for us.

Eric from Austin Water

Industry: Utilities

Flexibility allows adaptation for many uses

Qualtrax is helping us track our processes so that we don't drop the ball. We know where each project is and who is responsible. This helps with accountability. Also, it is helping reach a goal of becoming paperless. Many things we used to submit and track on paper is now on Qualtrax.

Pros

The workflows are my favorite feature. They are simple to build and allow the organization to keep track of its processes. For us, knowing who is responsible is key for accountability and keeping things moving. They are simple to build using the workflow designer to create the framework and then the rest is drop down and check boxes. There is no requirement to know code, although they do allow the use of HTML to add functionality and style to the workflows.

Cons

Reports only collect data from a single workflow. We have several workflows that are connected and generate other workflows. In order to get all of the information on a single related topic, an audit for example, you have to report on each of the individual types of workflows and collate the data.

Stewart from Arizona Dept. of Public Safety

Compliance Management Made Easy

Qualtrax has made managing ISO/IEC 17025 compliance of a muli-site crime laboratory system much easier through electronic approval and storage of documents and streamlining compliance management.

Pros

Qualtrax allows me to manage accreditation compliance at the touch of a button. Processes that were paper-based are now electronic which allows much faster input and response from laboratory staff. Qualtrax's reporting functionality enables easy and intuitive data retrieval. Upgrades to the software are communicated clearly and, if needed, Qualtrax support is standing by to assist in your needs.

Cons

Qualtrax is highly customizable which can seem intimidating to some users.

Michelle from Guadalupe Blanco River Authority

Industry: Environmental Services

Qualtrax is awesome!

Qualtrax is an invaluable asset for maintaining our document control and process management. It allowed us to be better prepared for an audit to maintain our compliance within the environmental laboratory accreditation standards. The Qualtrax Onsite Trainer was awesome and ensured that we were confident in using the software. He also helped us expand our tracking capabilities and elevate our compliance system from file cabinets and share drives to a high level, extremely organized compliance system that is all in one location.

Pros

*Easy installation with built in templates *Easy to train staff on how to use software *Audit preparation features built in (Document management, Process management Testing and Training, etc.) *Help Window opens in a separate window so you can view the steps while simultaneously working within your Qualtrax system *Can share templates with other Qualtrax users

Cons

*Work flows can be a little confusing at first (but the Customer Support Team will assist you with tailoring the workflow templates to your specific needs)

David from Alameda County Sheriff's Office Crime Lab

Alameda County Sheriff's Office - Qualtrax Review

Pros

The ease of use, document management, workflows, and most recently the hosted server. I've essentially converted the laboratory documentation from hard copies to all electronic. This has played a significant role in the success of our 17025 accreditation.

Cons

I would say early on I did not care for the document compare module we purchased. Fortunately, we are no longer charged for it. I would like to see better customization of how the workflow reports are in Qualtrax. The ability to export them is nice, but if one were able to adjust column widths within the software that would be great.

Meggan from Nebraska State Patrol Crime Laboratory

Industry: Public Safety

Great for organization, great customer support!

Qualtrax is a great tool for organizing information, helps eliminate paper with workflows, and is easily accessible. And their customer support is absolutely wonderful. They are quick to respond and always able to help!

Pros

I have been using Qualtrax for over 5 years and my favorite thing about it is the ability to easily organize a lot of stuff. We've found that having everything in one place really helps with keeping things up to date and quickly finding things.

Cons

I really like all of Qualtrax, but if I had to pick one thing that I'd like to see improved, it would be to more easily set up email reminders, especially for workflows.

Sarah from KS Department of Agriculture

Amazing Product

Often times after purchasing a software package you will not have contact with the company following initial training. Qualtrax is the opposite. They have amazing customer service. I believe other companies should take note of how Qualtrax interacts with their customer base. They are willing to sit down and really listen to our needs and determine how best to utilize their software. I would strongly recommend Qualtrax to any company in the market for a document control system.

Pros

The best part of the software is the ability to track changes.

Cons

In all honesty, there really is not anything I have been disappointed with following our purchase of the software in 2014.

Rene from Alpha Analytical

Industry: Environmental Services

Best Customer Service!

Qualtrax is a great company. We've been using them for over 6 years and it has been a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

Qualtrax is completely customizable by the user. If you do have any questions/issues, Qualtrax's customer service is fantastic! You can call or email and they actually answer and work hard to resolve your issue.

Cons

There are some glitches or hiccups you have to either work around or live with. However, they are constantly upgrading the software and take the user's feedback/needs into account with developing improvements.

Kayla from Division of Consolidated Laboratory Services

AMAZING Customer Service and Products

Pros

This product has one of the most beautiful user interfaces for and I cannot wait to get it implemented in my company. The ease of use is apparent even from the login screen and the ease of building and maintaining workflows is a breeze and their applications make it that much easier and more effective. The BEST part about this software is the extremely amazing customer service. If you need anything at all the entire company is right there with you to help you and to achieve what you need to achieve. The atmosphere with this company is homely and I would never think of using a different software for our lab.

Cons

Sometimes the system can get bogged down with the amount of data, but after speaking with one of the software engineers they are looking into how they can solve this issue! Way to go Qualtrax!

Elizabeth from Inorganic Ventures

Industry: Chemicals

Using Qualtrax

They are a wonderful company to work with and I value my relationship with them.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to learn. The ability to clone workflows. The fact that they are constantly improving the software and factor their users needs and ideas into upgrades. Their technical and customer support is wonderful and I have really enjoyed getting to know the Qualtrax staff!

Cons

Some of the features are still old and clunky. Printing option needs to be improved. I would like to see more cloning options, like for tests and trainings.

Bryan from Pathology Group

Value, ease of use, and fast implementation

Positive and personable company to work with.

Pros

The systems core functions work extremely well and are very intuitive. The path to implementation is much faster than comparable systems (we were live in 3-4 months from go). Moving from paper-based to electronic doc management and QMS has been highly valuable for our organization

Cons

There are a few areas that don't have all the functionality we would use in our organization, such as spaces for making notes when doing gap analysis. None of these are major and most have workarounds. On a positive note, the focus on having the best "core" features as opposed to being a one-stop-shop is the better route in my opinion.

Chris from Tarrant County Medical Examiner

Qualtrax Review

We are using it to track laboratory workflow processes to comply with accreditation requirements as well as document control, revision, and distribution.

Pros

The continual updates and support keep the application functioning smoothly. The features of the application support our needs, help the laboratory's efficiency, and significantly reduce time associated with report writing and laboratory audits.

Cons

The overall cost to maintain the application is my least favorite aspect.

Brenda from Indianapolis-Marion County Forensic Services Agency

Wonderful Customer Support

Employees find the software easy to use. With the hosted software, our employees are able to access SOPs on site, which has been a wonderful addition for our lab. The Qualtrax employees truly care about their customers and it shows when any issues come up that Customer Support is proactive and very fast.

Pros

The ease of use with retaining historical data that is easily accessible is a must for accreditation requirements.

Cons

I can’t think of anything I like least about the software.

Mike from ENV SERVICES

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Qualtrax

In the current business environment, continual improvement is key to staying competitive. Qualtrax keeps you there with constant innovation and customer support. Preparation for audits is an afterthought as everything needed is always accessible and ready to go.

Pros

Everything that is needed in a Quality Documentation system! Easy to use and the best customer service.

Cons

Getting used to the new license structure when we changed to the cloud.

Meredith from Pinellas County Sheriff's Office

Industry: Law Enforcement

Excellent product for forensic quality assurance!

Pros

This product has assisted our agency in achieving forensic accreditation. It is perfect for this purpose and the service Qualtrax provides its customers is amazing. I am extremely happy we moved forward with the purchase of Qualtrax for our quality assurance needs!

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. We are extremely happy.

Angela from Unified Metropolitan Forensic Crime Lab

Industry: Law Enforcement

Overall this software is great, bit of a learning curve with setup

I am an systems administrator with a recently combined Forensics crime lab. We are using Qualtrax to solve our documentation needs for accreditation. We have only been using the product for about 6 months, and still have a lot we want to implement, but we have high hopes, and have had some great support from the company.

Mai from McKee Foods

Qualtrax Review

I love it. I use it for many documents and this is the best way to get it through approvals and updates.

Pros

The capability of approval hierarchy that leads to email notification. Helps with tracking down who approved/reviewed what and when.

Cons

I'm still new to this and have no comments at this time.

Dehonna from McKee Foods Corporation

Qualtrax was a Game Changer for our Company

Ease of finding Documents.

Pros

I love being able to access all of our documents in one location.

Sonja from McKee Foods Corp

Industry: Food Production

Great system and support for controlled documents

Using Qualtrax helps with not having multiple documents of the same topic or subject.

Pros

I like how easy it is to maneuver through to create documents within our Corporation.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at this time

Brooke from Louisiana Office of Public Health Laboratory

Qualtrax for ISO 17025 Laboratory

Overall, my experience with Qualtrax has been very positive. The Qualtrax team is very helpful in training our team to use the software in a way that will benefit our company.

Pros

Qualtrax software is user friendly and has made our document control process efficient. Qualtrax has also improved our processes for corrective actions as well. The Qualtrax team is very helpful in explaining their product.

Cons

I do not have any negative feedback at this time because we are in the process of learning the Qualtrax System.

Qualtrax Admin User

It’s amazing to me how quickly I was able to catch on and use this program.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, able to access quickly.

Cons

We are only able to go two levels deep with documents.

Veronica from Kansas Department of Agriculture

Industry: Government Relations

Great Document Control Software

Great for document control

Pros

User friendly with timely updates and customer support.

Cons

Needs more traceability options for laboratories.

ROmina from FCHD Laboratory

Great system

We are still in the process of uploading our documents, however so far it is a great product. It has allowed us to track staff compliance. Reduced paperwork for document control

Pros

Ability to designate user controls based on access.

Cons

Having a different file for header/footer. vs creating the document already with it.

Brooke from Miami Valley Regional Crime Lab

Industry: Research

Qualtrax

Pros

My favorite ability of Qualtrax is to track all changes.

Cons

Qualtrax is expensive software, but worth the value.

Learay from Lucideon M+P

fabulous customer support

Great customer service, quick response and resolution of issue

Pros

So much capability and so little time to check it all out. Lots of help with their guide, the customer portal, etc.

Cons

the level of licenses can be confusing, and the cost of each license.

Reasons for Choosing Qualtrax

Corporate discussion, but could not have picked a more all around product.

Jessica from Louisiana Office of Public Health Laboratory

Most User-Friendly and Flexible Compliance Software

This will create more efficient document control and process workflows.

Pros

Flexibility and User-friendliness

Cons

Training workflow does not allow for bi-annual and subsequent annual training frequencies as per CLIA requirements for competency.

Jessica from Western Maryland Regional Crime Laboratory

Industry: Law Enforcement

Qualtrax for a small lab

Very responsive and willing to help with problems.

Pros

The features and functionality of the software are more than our lab would likely use, but it's nice that they are available.

Cons

We have issues with viewing completed tests within the system.

Shawn from ECC Test Lab

Industry: Chemicals

Qualtrax succeeds with superior customer service

Working with Qualtrax has been a fantastic experience. The trainers and customer service reps are what set it apart from similar businesses. The software could be very daunting to someone without a background in IT but our trainer gave us all of the tools we needed to build our quality management system to fit our needs.Other systems can often make it difficult or impossible to customize the system on your own but after our extensive training we found that we can build the system to our exact specifications without the need to have Qualtrax IT take over.

Pros

The best part about choosing this software as a startup lab is that the framework is in place on day 1. The feature that helped us most is the built-in workflows that fulfill our requirements for accreditation.

Cons

One feature that would be on my wish list would be to allow for my current LIMS system to work with Qualtrax.

Allison from Sonoran Technology

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Qualtrax review

Great experience with Qualtrax besides the expected downtime sand software fixes needed by the IT department.

Pros

This software is awesome and can calculate and organize so much information. It’s easy to learn how to navigate for new users.

Cons

Due to how much data this software uses for its calculations it’s harder to keep the system up and running. Any down time greatly affects the accuracy of the reports.

Tins from NCVDLS

Good stuff

Everything except the loading has been great

Pros

Flexibility and work flows make this product user friendly for the cost.

Cons

Very hard to upload more than 500 documents and build the document training tests (1:1 ratio so for every document you want to capture on a test you build an entire test). My experience was uploading 1700 documents and building 1700 tests, one by one

Mary from Missouri Department of Agriculture

TIme Saver

Working with Qualtrax has improved the laboratory's ability to get documents through the system, track tasks through workflows, and improve quality.

Pros

Since the implementation of Qualtrax software, my workload has decreased as well as mistakes.

Cons

We have used most of the features and have not found anything I don't like. Some of the items require some learning before use.

Aziz khan from Kandahar University

Qualtrax

Pros

really convenient software for educational industry

Cons

time consuming, not user friendly for new users

Connie from NCVDLS

Excellent software and training

Good software not hard to use

Pros

Electronic system no more paper easy to use software

Cons

Need a few more user friendly adjustments

Linda from RMPDC

L. Henderson Qualtrax Review

Qualtrax provides all the necessary tools for document control, sharing documents and compliance needs. Technical support is quick and efficient.

Pros

This software is user friendly, easy to administer, and functionality is flexible..

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like yet.

David from Lucideon M+P

Industry: Music

Playing Beat the Clock

I've had minimal interaction other than 4-6 2-hour training sessions. I've found representative very able for training.

Pros

When it works, it seems to make sense and operate correctly.

Cons

There are a lot of options to select at every turn, and no obvious guidance about what does and does not make sense for proper setup.