• Pros

• "It is clear cut and easy to use. The customization is powerful as well."

• "I like that we are able to keep an easily accessible record of each location. This helps with holding employees accountable from afar."

• "This allows me to standardize a lot of reporting and checkless between my organizations. I love how we are able to share the data mediately using this software."

• Cons

• "The only wish I have on my list is the ability to admin the system from the app instead of my PC. "

• "Sometimes it is not easy for those who are new to technologies. Should provide basic tutorials."

• "It needs to be made more simple, in terms of usage and the tasks n projects in terms of simplicity. It’s too complicated."

Browse Zenput Reviews

Tim from Diversified Restaurant Holdings, Inc

BWW Review

It has been a great tool for the Management team and Regional Managers.

Pros

The app is easy to use. The support with the organization was great!

Cons

Working out some of the functionality for 1-2 checklists.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

We liked the app as opposed to going to a website.

Reasons for Switching to Zenput

At the time, Zenput had an app and FreshCheq did not.

Steven from Freddy's

This System Improves Operations

Form Setup - the walk through I received was excellent.

Pros

It is clear cut and easy to use. The customization is powerful as well.

Cons

The grading - trying to get a Percentage or Total Score is difficult and time consuming to configure. If you make a mistake it is tough to find where you went wrong.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

Straightforward use, unlimited Forms and Users.

Christopher from Dominos Pizza Norway

Industry: Food Production

Good for day to day ops, useless for real parameters

I have used Zenput to it's limits, I really enjoy it and it helps my organisation. If my wishes for the future where implemented, I don't think I would need to change software.

Pros

Triggers, temperature, haccp, tests, tasks

Cons

Can't change projects immediately. Does not take information from one form to the follow up form. Not able to add categories to sort forms. When user have access to edit form, they are forced to the web page.

It was already in use.

Mike from MLY Investements, LLC

Very Effective Administration

Very good - a professional organization with the customer in mind.

Pros

I am able to monitor the quality of my teams' performance with customized reports that allow me to dive into their successes and failures.

Cons

Some of the App functionality makes it difficult to review past reports.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

Zenput was cleaner and more effective. Sleek.

Tim from Craddock Oil Company

Review for 50 convenience store sites

Overall I have used Zenput for nearly 6 years between 2 companies. The only other changes I would like to see is the ability to upload video from a store level computer and not just a user device such as a cell phone or iPad. This in fact would be an additional feature to expand what Zenput can do. If we had this ability, we could upload video from our CCTV system from an LP perspective. This could increase your overall revenue of what you can accomplish. I will take 5% of the gross for this idea. Thanks.

Pros

The ability to have consistent standards company wide. The flexibility to create any forms I need.

Cons

The general ability to create/edit users and forms is a challenge and still struggle with. Also customizing forms to populate scores is still a challenge.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

With my long term use of Zenput, I would not even look at another product unless someone could capitalize on my ideas mentioned above.

Sherry-Ann from Mary Brown's

Feedback on Audits

Overall this software is very user friendly and practical in an operations setting.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. One improvement that could be made would be - When reviewing the table of contents to identify any missed questions it would be helpful if when you went back in you were taken directly to the unanswered questions rather than having to scroll through from the top to find the missing item. It would also be helpful if there is a question that you answer N/A to you still have the option to add a comment. Sometimes the reason for N/A is helpful to those who review the report after filing to know why a particular item was N/A.

Cons

There have been a couple of times when my Draft hasn't saved. I would like to be able to arrange my questions in each section in the order I want to do them. There is a lot of going from one end of the restaurant to the other allot back and forth several times if you are following the flow of the audit. For example if I'm in the cooler I want to audit all items for each section that pertain to the cooler. If we had the ability to set our own master template using all the items on the audit but being able to set the flow to what is practical inside each location.

Sonu from PLK Holding Inc

Industry: Restaurants

Very good software with great future

We are using this software on daily basis. Having triggers set reminds your team constantly what needs to be done and when your attention is required. It definitely makes your operations smooth.

Pros

Their Customer support team is excellent, never had awaited long to get hold on. This software obviously has exciting features but need little more attention on small things which is not visible until you actually use them on daily basis. They also have Zenput labels software which I am personally fan of, had make our team's life so much easier. Great findings!!!

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

Our company is growing rapidly in three provinces and we needed a reliable platform to manage our operations and routines. Also something which anyone can operate and keep eye from anywhere in the country. Zenput was something exactly what we were looking for.

Deanna from Sprinkles

Data and Automation Made Easy

We have automated several processes and been able to capture useful data to continue enhancements and improvements.

Pros

Zenput is user friendly and easy to administer. It captures data our organization needs to diagnose and correct issues and ensure an overall phenomenal experience for our Guests and Associates. With several features and automations, Zenput has changed the ease with which we and our operators do business.

Gary from Jersey Mike’s suns

Great product and service!

The service and support has been amazing.

Pros

Love the way zenput helps me manage my stores.

Cons

None. I have nothing bad to say about zenput

Service.

Welcome to 2019

Samantha from Jersey Mike's Subs

Happy With Zenput

Incredibly positive. Thanks for helping a new owner navigate a wonderful app. Appreciate you all!

Pros

Easy to create with the Zenput team. My employees understand it. I can check on progress of completion of tasks as much (or as little) as I want. It helps me communicate to my employees the areas where our shop is lacking. It's made my life easier at the owner of the business.

Cons

The initial set up was tricky given my incredibly busy life. I barely had time to even set it up. Then to work out kinks took longer than I would have liked. Again this is a personal problem, not a Zenput problem. The team at Zenput is understanding and wonderful.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

I was referred to Zenput by every successful franchise owner in my industry.

Jacob from Five Guys

Zenput Review

Overall Zenput is a great tool to hold people accountable. It is also a great tool to utilize when training employees. The checklist platform helps keep employees organized and on track.

Pros

Cons

Some of the reporting and the way the reporting is e mailed is not as easily viewable/printable as we would like it to be. Could use some updating to the formats/features to make them more easily used.

Vishal from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

Good functionality

It’s overall good

Pros

Organized software, delegation of duties, accessibility

Nick from Southern Illinois Pizza llc

So far love it

Very positive. I love being able to use my creativity to create new function through it.

Pros

Cons

Only having each location set up as a user is kind of confusing. I know I can add more users, but I’m not sure how I would like to go about that. I am having trouble getting my non-management staff to use this system regularly. I would like to get more people in my organization using it.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

We have been longtime users of crap, we still use Crew app for communications. We originally were thinking about trying to implement the functions we are using Zenput for incur app, but it was not as capable.

Cody from JP Tropical Foods

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Quality Assurance and Food Safety Team Lead

Overall is it fairly good.

Pros

Every thing is electronic and readily available for use any where.

Cons

The email list is permanent and cannot be adjusted as needed, especially for a form that may need to go to different sets of people. The form calculations are very basic and therefore requires that you use support a lot. The team also has to depend on the zenput support for locations to update even though it is using a mapping application. The DATE and Time can not be separated or should be separate.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

The system was easier to approve and cheaper.

Darlene from Hardees-Big Benders Franchisee

Darlene's review

i have beenvery happy with this experience and anytime I have had issues that have been immediately addressed via conference call, email, phone call etc.

Pros

I like that it makes all the Area Coaches accountable for work done in the field and I can have access at any time to follow up or calibrate the work being done. Also, I lovei how we can customize forms more for our needs which is more benefical than the traditional form.

Cons

Sometimes trying to customize the forms are more complex and confusing to set up.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

We choose Zenput as got the opportunity to do a trial as recommended by CKE and i loved the overall functionality of the program and they highly recommended as had been using for over a year.

Steve from Dream Team Pizza LLC dba Domino's

Zenput Review

I think it has helped with accountability to ensure tasks are being assigned and followed up on

Pros

I like the ease and functionality of the software. It was very easy to create new forms and it was easy to use forms from the Domino's brand hub that other franchises had created. I also liked the ease of setting up distribution so that forms would go to the appropriate person.

Cons

We are a growing franchise and we added 7 stores since we initially signed up. I didn't like that you couldn't add another location at a pro-rated cost to be included in your organization. My understanding was that you had to sign up a seperate contract for a new location or add them when the entire organization was up for renewal.

Jeffrey from Pacific Drive Ins, LLC

Zenput Review

We have been thrilled throughout our partnership with Zenput. Amazing customer service, wonderful software solution, and meaningful positive impact on our business.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to use on mobile devices/tablets, ability to enforce policies and procedures and view insight in real time.

Cons

We did not find any cons with the Zenput solution

Jeff from Fast Break Convenience Stores

Zenput-Audit Program

Our sites are consistently cleaner. Everyone knows what we expect.

Pros

How fast it helps you improve processes.

Cons

Setup, it wasn't hard, it was just the part I like the least.

Elie from Meeting Point sal

Zenput Review

great experience, loved the system. deployed it for all our 33 branches successfully and the team is loving it.

Pros

How easy it is to setup and configure forms and checklist and the wide options and features available for the field entries along with the triggers.

Cons

the reporting part has some bugs and it can be improved.

Autumn from Domino’s Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Pros

Easy to use. Everything is organized and in folder for you to find quickly.

Cons

Nothing. I love using this app and so do my crew members.

Mpho from Alchemy Foods

Zenput advantages

Operational standards are better upheld and always kept monitored even remotely

Pros

It gives me real-time events and operational standards in my restaurants at any given time. It can also be adjusted to be in line with operational needs.

Cons

I do not have any glitches with the product up to now.

Elia from Jersey Mikes

Industry: Restaurants

Pros

The Ease of use of the zenput use. Everything is in one spot

Cons

The Corrective actions can be viewed under my submissions

Cassandra from Legacy Burgers

Great software

I love it and would refer it to anyone

Pros

It has helped us improve food quality also it helps us keep track of cleaning financials and tasks that need to be done

Cons

When submitting ou have to pay close attention to it sometimes it does not submit

Jen from Five GUys

District Manager View

Pros

It assists with streamlining all checklists and upholding the standard with cleanliness and food safety.

Cons

I would like to be able to pull completion reports as opposed to having them emailed to me.

Bill from Five Guys

Great app

Very good

Pros

Easy to access at multiple levels of management.

Cons

When internet is down it should still record checklists and then upload later when the internet is back up.

Nastassia from Qdoba Mexican Eats

Easy

The team is nice to work with.

Pros

This helps us hold our teams accountable and complete our checklists in one place digitally

Cons

I do not like that I cannot edit a project

Joe from Domino’s Pizza

Love it

Any business with multiple locations should entertain this app.

Pros

Easy to use and train employees with ZenPut

Cons

I wish I had stumbled upon this earlier. Set up was easy

Mike from PF Changs

Satisfied overall

Pros

Lots of data metrics we can utilize to improve procedures and systems

Cons

Reporting can be difficult to navigate and figure out

Greatest flexibility

Frank from PF Changs

Zenput use

Zenput is allowing us as a brand to work through the problem of validating a daily task, or multiple tasks are in place to protect our brand.

Pros

I do like the functionality of the product when using it in our industry. Faced with team members and managers that want to have the electronics and screens in their hands this was much better for them that the paper version we used to use. There isn't a way to not perform the task either it's done or it's not...

Cons

I do wish there were a minimum time to complete many of the questions a effective line or system check is not something done in 3 to 5 minutes it should be 20 to 30. Also, when setting up the reporting to auto generate it is a little clunky to filter the settings to get just what you want.

Michael from Palmas Services, LLC

Great product for the value

Easy method to record and document our restaurants HACCP program.

Pros

Ease of setting up and implementing along with the simplicity of user functions.

Cons

Nothing yet, still trying to determine issues with reports not showing up on the tablets.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

Cost and set up process.

Reasons for Switching to Zenput

Looking for a product that we could have more control and customization.

Christopher from Encore Five Guys

Industry: Restaurants

Solid product for daily use

Overall experience has been good;

Pros

I like the ease of operation and the clarity of the tasks as well as having all of our checklists in one place for the teams.

Cons

have issues with connectivity some times; navigating the tasks can take a little getting used to.

Reasons for Switching to Zenput

to be able to put all of our checklists in one place

Chasity from GPM investments

I love it

Pros

It’s easy to navigate, it flows well. The information requested is well worded.

Cons

The information boxes are small, would like a bigger box to type in.

Jeff from Famous Dave's

Great idea!

We like having the cloud based spot to work on different projects. Our project rep is very helpful. The 800 # isn't always helpful when our rep is not available.

Pros

Being able to store a big chunk of our field operations collaborations .

Cons

A little clunky yet. Field operators fumble with operating. They lose work and struggle to find it.

Aubert from Koeppel Companies ULC

Happy customer review

getting all the different forms under one app is a great time saver. This should drive accountability on many levels

Pros

ease to adapt existing forms and initiate new projects

Cons

so far so good. nothing to report at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

Five Guys had already started using Zenput, great references made the decision easy.

Jenny from Rpm pizza

My review

Pros

It’s easily organized and user friendly

Cons

The option to reassign tasks to different people changed. I used to be able to easily re-assign something from a store to myself . This Prevented me from having to log out as myself and log back in as the store.

Natilee from GPM Investments

Fantastic and Efficient

This applications helps me keep up with how often I have been or not been at a location.

Pros

Ease of use. Software is simple, not confusing, proficient, and has great features such as reminders.

Cons

No cons besides the software cannot actual do all tasks for me.

George from Popeyes

Zenput

Staff is great. Product doesn't seem to be.

Pros

I liked the idea I can remotely view my stores completion of fital forms and send pics of any issue they may have or I need to verify something is the way I need it to be.

Cons

not very user friendly and training seemed lackluster at best. The staff is great but seems follow up and help isn't what I need to fully understand this. Will most likely not add other locations and will not reup my subscription. Understand some of this my be me and what I was hoping to receive vs fully understand what I was actually receiving.

Reasons for Choosing Zenput

Sales pitch made it seem stupid easy, which fits my abilities.

Adam from CDA Pizza Inc

My review

its great if you have time to set it up and train your team properly.

Pros

ability to have many locations operating the same way

Cons

its so complex with so many options that it can get away from you pretty quick

Ramiro from P.F. Chang's

Great

Keep a better track of the product and also holding the teams accountable.

Pros

Easy to use and very easy to work track results

Cons

I will like to get a full detail of how long the team is taking to execute.

ashanti from kanmogroup

review

report analysis have been made easier using zenput

Pros

customer care help is fast

Cons

to many layer for user and hierarchy

Richard from Pfchangs

Excellent

Pros

I love the ease of use - real time data available to me

Cons

No issues yet- unless connectivity interferes

I did not choose it

Edwin from Mek

In

Solve all my problems

Pros

Everything is awesome make my life so much easier

Cons

Everything is great software is the best off all

Daniel from GPM Investments

Zenput

Pros

Great tool for Surveys and Follow Ups. Great user experience.

Cons

I have had no issues with this product!!

Jana from Tomatomatic

Zenput review

It made it very easy to the different locations to fill all their checklists I believe there are many features that I still haven’t used and that I might need help with in the future

Pros

The fact that it can be used on phones and ipads and the fact that we can modify it ourselves The customer service provided by the operators was also very satifying

Cons

It was a bit complicated at first to get used to it

Dan from Wfl managment

Emails

Like the whole concept, really a great tool to make our job better and more informative

Pros

Easy to use Plenty of space for notes Like the different options for reports

Cons

Emails to all parties Need to print it as you are doing it

October 2013

Mike

October 2013

Very responsive

We've rolled out Zenput to employees at all of our locations. They use the app on their phones to send back data and photos so we can see exactly how they're performing at every location. I can see the reports as soon as they hit send, and then analyze the reports in Excel. Zenput is really well done, and they're super responsive by phone and email when we have questions.

September 2013

satjot

September 2013

Great app mobile data collection

Zenput is really really easy to use. I created surveys in minutes and the forms appeared on my iPhone straight away! They’ve really thought about every aspect of the mobile data collection process.

Pros

Works on iOS and Android

Cons

Some design views could be better

Oren from JRI Management

Excellent Tool!

We are experiencing a lot of buy-in and usage without much prodding of our field managers.

Pros

Zenput allows us see operational trends, and is completely mobile accessible.

Cons

Has some limitations with regards to scheduling capabilities. Task management is slightly limited.

Rosmiati from kanmo group

zenput is good aplication for company who has many branches

can help the bussiness so much

Pros

real time picture upload... so that no one can manipulated where their location

Cons

limited location ... and it would be great if there are unlimited location

Marie from Hospitality Industry

Zenput

I like having the app. It is easy to pull up and use in a store.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use for first time users

Cons

Would be nice to have a little more icon prompts