• icon"It has helped us improve food quality also it helps us keep track of cleaning financials and tasks that need to be done."
  • icon"I like that we are able to keep an easily accessible record of each location. This helps with holding employees accountable from afar."
  • icon"I like the ease and functionality of the software. It was very easy to create new forms and it was easy to use forms from the Domino's brand hub that other franchises had created."
  • icon"Field operators fumble with operating. They lose work and struggle to find it."
  • icon"Reporting can be difficult to navigate and figure out."
  • icon"Sometimes trying to customize the forms are more complex and confusing to set up."

All Zenput Reviews

Tim

BWW Review

It has been a great tool for the Management team and Regional Managers.

Pros

The app is easy to use. The support with the organization was great!

Cons

Working out some of the functionality for 1-2 checklists.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

We liked the app as opposed to going to a website.

Reasons for switching to Zenput

At the time, Zenput had an app and FreshCheq did not.

Steven

This System Improves Operations

Form Setup - the walk through I received was excellent.

Pros

It is clear cut and easy to use. The customization is powerful as well.

Cons

The grading - trying to get a Percentage or Total Score is difficult and time consuming to configure. If you make a mistake it is tough to find where you went wrong.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

Straightforward use, unlimited Forms and Users.

Christopher

Industry: Food Production

Good for day to day ops, useless for real parameters

I have used Zenput to it's limits, I really enjoy it and it helps my organisation. If my wishes for the future where implemented, I don't think I would need to change software.

Pros

Triggers, temperature, haccp, tests, tasks

Cons

Can't change projects immediately. Does not take information from one form to the follow up form. Not able to add categories to sort forms. When user have access to edit form, they are forced to the web page.

It was already in use.

Mike

Very Effective Administration

Very good - a professional organization with the customer in mind.

Pros

I am able to monitor the quality of my teams' performance with customized reports that allow me to dive into their successes and failures.

Cons

Some of the App functionality makes it difficult to review past reports.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

Zenput was cleaner and more effective. Sleek.

Tim

Review for 50 convenience store sites

Overall I have used Zenput for nearly 6 years between 2 companies. The only other changes I would like to see is the ability to upload video from a store level computer and not just a user device such as a cell phone or iPad. This in fact would be an additional feature to expand what Zenput can do. If we had this ability, we could upload video from our CCTV system from an LP perspective. This could increase your overall revenue of what you can accomplish. I will take 5% of the gross for this idea. Thanks.

Pros

The ability to have consistent standards company wide. The flexibility to create any forms I need.

Cons

The general ability to create/edit users and forms is a challenge and still struggle with. Also customizing forms to populate scores is still a challenge.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

With my long term use of Zenput, I would not even look at another product unless someone could capitalize on my ideas mentioned above.

Sherry-Ann

Feedback on Audits

Overall this software is very user friendly and practical in an operations setting.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. One improvement that could be made would be - When reviewing the table of contents to identify any missed questions it would be helpful if when you went back in you were taken directly to the unanswered questions rather than having to scroll through from the top to find the missing item. It would also be helpful if there is a question that you answer N/A to you still have the option to add a comment. Sometimes the reason for N/A is helpful to those who review the report after filing to know why a particular item was N/A.

Cons

There have been a couple of times when my Draft hasn't saved. I would like to be able to arrange my questions in each section in the order I want to do them. There is a lot of going from one end of the restaurant to the other allot back and forth several times if you are following the flow of the audit. For example if I'm in the cooler I want to audit all items for each section that pertain to the cooler. If we had the ability to set our own master template using all the items on the audit but being able to set the flow to what is practical inside each location.

Sonu

Industry: Restaurants

Very good software with great future

We are using this software on daily basis. Having triggers set reminds your team constantly what needs to be done and when your attention is required. It definitely makes your operations smooth.

Pros

Their Customer support team is excellent, never had awaited long to get hold on. This software obviously has exciting features but need little more attention on small things which is not visible until you actually use them on daily basis. They also have Zenput labels software which I am personally fan of, had make our team's life so much easier. Great findings!!!

Cons

Sometimes it is not easy for those who are new to technologies. Should provide basic tutorials.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

Our company is growing rapidly in three provinces and we needed a reliable platform to manage our operations and routines. Also something which anyone can operate and keep eye from anywhere in the country. Zenput was something exactly what we were looking for.

Deanna

Data and Automation Made Easy

We have automated several processes and been able to capture useful data to continue enhancements and improvements.

Pros

Zenput is user friendly and easy to administer. It captures data our organization needs to diagnose and correct issues and ensure an overall phenomenal experience for our Guests and Associates. With several features and automations, Zenput has changed the ease with which we and our operators do business.

Cons

The only wish I have on my list is the ability to admin the system from the app instead of my PC.

Jerry

December 2021

One Stop Source

Very good product with excellent support, great response times.

Pros

Creating and managing forms is simple. Implementation and training is an ease. Reduction in paper use and the ability to have the electronic record is outstanding.

Cons

Nothing difficult at all. The team at Zenput is quite helpful with advanced formulas.

Gary

Great product and service!

The service and support has been amazing.

Pros

Love the way zenput helps me manage my stores.

Cons

None. I have nothing bad to say about zenput

Service.

Reasons for switching to Zenput

Welcome to 2019

Jacob

Zenput Review

Overall Zenput is a great tool to hold people accountable. It is also a great tool to utilize when training employees. The checklist platform helps keep employees organized and on track.

Pros

Cons

Some of the reporting and the way the reporting is e mailed is not as easily viewable/printable as we would like it to be. Could use some updating to the formats/features to make them more easily used.

Vishal

Good functionality

It’s overall good

Pros

Organized software, delegation of duties, accessibility

Cons

It needs to be made more simple, in terms of usage and the tasks n projects in terms of simplicity. It’s too complicated.

Nick

So far love it

Very positive. I love being able to use my creativity to create new function through it.

Pros

This allows me to standardize a lot of reporting and checkless between my organizations. I love how we are able to share the data mediately using this software.

Cons

Only having each location set up as a user is kind of confusing. I know I can add more users, but I’m not sure how I would like to go about that. I am having trouble getting my non-management staff to use this system regularly. I would like to get more people in my organization using it.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

We have been longtime users of crap, we still use Crew app for communications. We originally were thinking about trying to implement the functions we are using Zenput for incur app, but it was not as capable.

Cody

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Quality Assurance and Food Safety Team Lead

Overall is it fairly good.

Pros

Every thing is electronic and readily available for use any where.

Cons

The email list is permanent and cannot be adjusted as needed, especially for a form that may need to go to different sets of people. The form calculations are very basic and therefore requires that you use support a lot. The team also has to depend on the zenput support for locations to update even though it is using a mapping application. The DATE and Time can not be separated or should be separate.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

The system was easier to approve and cheaper.

Samantha

Happy With Zenput

Incredibly positive. Thanks for helping a new owner navigate a wonderful app. Appreciate you all!

Pros

Easy to create with the Zenput team. My employees understand it. I can check on progress of completion of tasks as much (or as little) as I want. It helps me communicate to my employees the areas where our shop is lacking. It's made my life easier at the owner of the business.

Cons

The initial set up was tricky given my incredibly busy life. I barely had time to even set it up. Then to work out kinks took longer than I would have liked. Again this is a personal problem, not a Zenput problem. The team at Zenput is understanding and wonderful.

Reasons for choosing Zenput

I was referred to Zenput by every successful franchise owner in my industry.

Darlene