• Pros

• "This system is great for home or small commercial renovation project. The system is easy to use and intuitive. "

• "very intuitive to use and very helpful at establishing better cash flow through earlier and more complete collections"

• "They provide free training and support by email, phone and conference. Ability to add multiple team member accounts in order to create and handle estimates, all in a simple user interface."

• Cons

• "Can have more function but for the price it is worth it already. Not much negative feedback for now."

• "I wanted to like it but I could only get a free trial. I couldn’t justify paying for something when you have tools like home advisor that are free. "

• "You do need to know a little bit about what your doing to get the most out of this software. Designate a team member to specialise in this "

Browse 247PRO Estimator Reviews

Vincent from Hayer Bishan Singh & Sons Ltd

Worth money spent

Pros

When using other estimator software like eagle view, i realized alot of times i would run into problems that couldn't be solved because of lack of support. When i started using 247Pro things became easier, Support was available and i would complete estimates in a very short time. The design makes it very easy to use offering you true value for your money.

Cons

Sometimes the support team may take a little longer but it doesn't mean they will not work on your issues.

Rosemary from Isk institute

247 PRO ESTIMATOR

Pros

WE USED THIS WHEN IT CAME TO DOING SOME PERSONAL BUSINESS AND THE PROGRAM WAS FAIRLY INEXPENSIVE AND WORKED OUT FINE.

Cons

247 PRO ESTIMATOR IS A LIMITED PROGRAM BUT FOR THE PRICE, IT WAS FINE AND IT ALSO GOT THE JOB DONE.

Lawrence from Clearlyderm

247 PROEstimator

yes I would really advise all offices to get this software asap to help facilitate cash flow and cut down on A/R

Pros

Cons

does take some basic training and set up time to get it going while you are in the beginning phase of implementation

Levi from NJN

Overall a good product

Pros

This product handles everything that I need it to. We are a small company so the majority of our jobs are small.

Cons

The only negative I can find is the same with all new software; implementing it. Once that's out of the way, you're good to go.

Jay from Jay Anderson Contracting

Works well when it works.

I really like it when it works.

Pros

Easy and fast to make an estimate. Good templates.

Cons

Can't log in because the screen never comes up.

Aurelian from Actiboisconstruct

With 247PRO you can create estimates within minutes of use.

Pros

Cons

Prices are high for small businesses (monthly or annual plans). Customer support by phone is not reachable saturdays.

Jodus from Imbric-8

Customisation solution +

Pros

Inexpensive and solution focused. Gets the job done and I would recommend to all size offices to check it out

Jonelene from Pace Sensors Limited

Customized your proposal on a click

Pros

Revising proposal is really hard but with the help of this software, my job became so easy. Also can give customer information easy.

Ebtisam from Construction

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Estimate at ease

Pros

This software actually calculate costs accurately, doesnt miss a thing. And if it does you can always edit.

Cons

Dont really have much to say in terms of negativity, I am overall really impressed with this software.

Abhaysingh from School of accountancy, W.P.Carey, ASU

Easy estimate

Its always better to try the new tools. So I tried this one and it is satisfactorily good.

Pros

It doesn't look boring like other estimating software. It has step by step working concept which makes ease for us to process on new projects and not to confuse with other projects.

Cons

New software so it takes little time to learn and teach other staff. Thus it takes time to implement in industry.

Chelsey from JLB Simplify

Great Software for My Small Business Needs

Pros

This product has made creating professional estimates so much easier. I don't normally do alot of estimates but my team has grown and now that I have more employees that can work on jobs, I am hoping to do more bids and secure more work. This has been a breeze for me to learn and it gives my company the professional touch I need to stand out in the industry.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that it more involved than I personally need it to be, my jobs are pretty basic and I don't need a lot of the functions. Other than that I love this product.

Joel from Advanced Quality Plumbing

Helps save time and keeps you organized

Pros

We tried this out and it was very helpful for streamlining our estimating processes. Also very easy to use and the design is very clean and easy to navigate.

Cons

We didn't have any issues with it, we just needed a software that was going to include the ability to have very detailed plumbing takeoff.

Michael from Columbia Memorial Health

Great for home renovations

Pros

Cons

It was not as easy to use for large commercial projects, or complex residential renovation/construction projects.

Dawn from Hammersmith

Couldn't Get What I Needed and Customer Service Was Clueless

I wasted my morning trying to figure out why I couldn't get to the estimating software that I needed. Instead, I got redirected back to the page to sign up for a free trial.

Cons

I feel like I got scammed. They don't take AMEX when I signed up for the free trial which is also a red flag. Customer service was completely unhelpful and I first got a message saying no one was available. Don't waste your time on this!

TARUN from jaimi enterprise

SUPAR SE UPAR

ZAKAS PRODUCT

Pros

ALL OF THIS PRODUCT I LIKE,IT IS SO USE FULL FOR ME.IT IS USE EASY FOR ME. NO ONE PRODUCT FOR ME AND U

Robyn from Cherokee Steel Supply

Disappointed

Pros

I like the appearance of the software. Everything is laid out nicely and easy to navigate throughout. Its very clean.

Cons

I wanted to like it but I could only get a free trial. I couldnt justify paying for something when you have tools like home advisor that are free.