Terrible customer service, terrible prehistoric browser based product that never evolves
Value for Money
Do yourself a favour and avoid this product for the longevity of a business. The is nothing worse than investing all your time and effort to setup the product only to find out later it's limitations of which you told did not exist forcing you to continue on with the product until you can allocate funds and resources to make the jump to yet again another product. You will find in the short term the product will do as you would expect if you've never used any cloud based products such as this, however, do your research as you'll soon find products that offer so much more for less or of the same value providing far better value for money. For the record, we as a business have been using Aroflo since 2013. A product that hasn't evolved in the slightest since then.
I wish I could list a number of PRO's for this product, but unfortunately any that I list would be the same as any other product of similar nature on the market. It's a shame there isn't one area this product excels at allowing me to state specifically.
Customer service is terrible.
Don't get me wrong, those in the position to help do their best to help you....when they eventually return your support e-mail or call. Furthermore, even when you prove to them they have bugs, errors or the server the software is hosted on is unreliable, they completely deny any responsibility and throw it back at you as your problem, effectively treating you as if you have no idea what you're talking about.
- Server reliability is so sporadic. There are periods during the day where the connection drops as you go to save a quotation thus forcing you to completely re-write it or save it momentarily which resets your page back to the top rather than back to your work space. It can also have periods where it is completely slow.
- Forms and functionality of the forms is so limited and difficult to use that I've even had their support staff have to create forms EXTERNALLY to upload because they couldn't even achieve a result that is otherwise simple.
- Browser based product. It's 2018 and we have a product that is slow and limited to all the issues that are presented when bound by a browser. There is no true offline mode. The software relies on you to take note when your signal drops out and select the offline mode for it to work which is unrealistic in field
service and a prehistoric method of doing things.
- Price point is on par with other products, but functionality and limitations along with all their bugs suggests the value for money is not there.
- Updates. A real pet hate for our business is having a product who's functionality and design changes so dramatically without notification. Menu's get relocated, colour scheme's change on you forcing you to change them back manually and a magnitude of other changes are made over night forcing you to find out where they've been made and what you have to instruct your staff to do differently before they start operating.
- Mobile optimization is near on non existent. The field app functions and operates as it should, however, the office login is not optimized what so ever meaning you cannot even do a quotation through it along with operating your business on the fly; everything is forced through the field login.