What are Builder Prime users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Builder Prime software through verified user reviews

• icon"From the initial meeting to resulting the appointment to following up, this is the best CRM you could ask for. The customizable tasks and automated management make following up an absolute breeze."
  • icon"We tailored the software to my specific needs so 10/10 guys you can’t go wrong."
  • icon"The automation that is easy to customize to my specific needs for each business I have on the platform."
  • icon"The only things missing are the things they’re already developing such as google calendar integration, additional email and communication features, and zappier integrations."
  • icon"Some of our team members had a hard time learning how to use the system, switching over, and accessing the mobile app."

Browse all Builder Prime Reviews

• Have you used Builder Prime and would like to share your experience with others?

An Awesome CRM For Contractors

Lead tracking, Sales pipeline management and production management

Pros

I've used Market Sharp, Zoho and Salesforce in the past and all of them didn't offer the custom features Builder Prime's team has built out for our company.

Response from Builder Prime

Thanks John! I am so glad that we have been able to help you with the features and functionality you've been searching for. We always have our foot on the gas to continuously and rapidly roll out even more features and improvements into the software.

Replied March 2018

Kala

April 2022

Builder Prime has changed the game for us!

Overall this software has enhanced our functionality and efficiency of our company. We have been so much better organized with the support of Builder Prime!

Pros

This software has made it so simple for our growing construction company to streamline projects, store information and coordinate our subcontractors.

Cons

We had a lot of help from the support team when we first purchased this software. Some of our team members had a hard time learning how to use the system, switching over, and accessing the mobile app. Overall, this has been a great program for us.

Reasons for choosing Builder Prime

Better reviews and a program that better fit our needs, at an affordable price point.

Reasons for switching to Builder Prime

We needed a more efficient program, and we found it!

What strikes me most about the good experience I am enjoying is working with the team to develop the software; they are interested in hearing ideas for improvements.

Pros

The software is developing so quickly it is difficult to single out any one quality. Having said that, having a Gantt scheduling tool sets this apart, even from ProCore.

Cons

Quantity of reports may not be enough for some.

Jack

The Best CRM I’ve Worked With Yet

I’ve never been one to follow processes and procedure because of all the tedious steps it takes. Builder Prime handles most of those tasks freeing up my time to actually do the sales part of my job. I’ve got it to the point where updating is just scrolling and a couple of clicks through my templates and I’m done. The tasks are fantastic for follow ups and the automated reminders keep me on track. My followup sales have noticeably improved the system. I would recommend Builder Prime to anyone, from office administration to the CEO, looking to make their business streamline and more successful.

Pros

Everything I need is in front of me...LITERALLY. When I have to follow up with a potential customer, it’s such a convenience having everything at my fingertips. From the initial meeting to resulting the appointment to following up, this is the best CRM you could ask for. The customizable tasks and automated management make following up an absolute breeze.

Cons

Nothing really. Future upgrades making the system available offline would be the biggest plus.

Reasons for switching to Builder Prime

Builder Prime is fully customizable to fit your individual needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available to discuss automation and can walk you through any situation that you may encounter.

Scott

Real world CRM for contractors

It’s the only CRM that lets you input a manual price. Also only CRM that helps build how your contract and proposal forms. We are very happy with this software.

Pros

We have searched for a CRM that connected leads to proposals and contracts, had multiple projects per contact, lead source tracking, project sales pipeline and most importantly, the ability to customize the price after a proposal was built for 3 years and have finally found it. Top notch customer service means they tailored the proposal and contract documents to look exactly like the ones we’ve been using - even included custom inputs that are specific to our company. Our manager is in his fifties and he’s someone who loves doing things the old school way; he has adopted the software quickly and he loves it. We’re picky about software, we’ve stayed with our last system for 7 years because it’s not enough to switch for small improvements, because it’s “cool,” or just because it’s digital. Some parts of our company still utilize the old school way because that’s what works best in those contexts. We can see every lead so no one is falling through the cracks. Builder Prime allows us to build bids in 15 minutes, accept credit cards, sign in person or over email, order changes, track lead sources, and keep record of all proposals ever sent to the customer. If it isn’t obvious, we’re fans.

Cons

Response from Builder Prime

Hi Scott, Thanks so much for the kind words! I am so happy that we can help you save time and make your processes more efficient! Actually the Google Calendar and Zapier integrations are available now. I will reach out to help you get those set up. Gmail integration coming soon :) Regards, Jonathan

Replied February 2019

Thomas

Nothing but positive!! This software is such a great asset to the company.

Has helped my business grow almost doubling my sales. Whenever I have had any problems customer service has walked me through and addressed them.

Pros

I like the Biding and Proposal element, which the presentation to the customer is such that it has increased my net sales dramatically. In Addition, it has cut down on the time in putting the bids and proposals together. This software has taken my company to the next level and beyond. I am only utilizing a small portion of the tools, but cant wait to implement many other of the functions available and watch my company grow. Furthermore, whenever I need help with anything product support is there assisting me with all of my needs.

Response from Builder Prime

Thank you Thomas for your review! Your words mean so much to us because this is why we built the software in the first place - to help contractors like yourself be more successful. We are always here to help, and look forward to helping you improve your business even more with the adoption of the other tools and functionality in the software.

Replied March 2018

Janet

Builder Prime Review

Pros

The customer service and attention to detail are fantastic! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are awesome! We are so glad we switched to Builder Prime for our CRM. No regrets whatsoever. Every time we have a question, one of them replies same-day. When we have feature requests, they try their best to make it happen ASAP.

Cons

Nothing so far... After using other CRMs for the construction industry, Builder Prime is definitely the best. No complaints.

jack

excellent ownership

Ownership is hands on if needed.

Pros

Simple integrations with many parties and easy repotting!

Cons

Some reports could use a little tweaking but overall great system. They are always making improvements to keep you loyal and up to date!

Best CRM for the price period

The cherry on the cake has to be customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team where and still are available immediately for any question i might have and makes you feel comfortable in the process.

Pros

Builder Prime has helped me take my business to the next level. The user interface is very easy to navigate and understand. We switched from writing manual contracts to generating contracts in the system and we will never go back. In one snapshot you can get important information about how the company is performing also each employee has his specific metrics and information when they log in. you feel comfortable. We tailored the software to my specific needs so 10/10 guys you can’t go wrong.

Cons

Not a lot to be honest. Even when there were features that we wanted to get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] added them to the developer list so they can be added later on. What more can you ask.

Jason

Great CRM amazing support staff

Pros

It streamlines everything it works great!

Cons

I can't think of any negatives it always getting new updates and software

Stefan

Amazing Product Changed Multiple Businesses For Me

Great transformed my business and in the first week I captured an additional $7800 deal because the system allowed us not to drop the lead.

Pros

The automation that is easy to customize to my specific needs for each business I have on the platform. I am all about process, process, and then some more process and it ensure my team is working in their lane always.

Cons

The only least feed back which is funny cause they offer 100% free support is that there is no paid support option. I would gladly pay $1000-$5000 for full set up which may be an option.

Reasons for choosing Builder Prime

The level of support we got from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the product fit our specific needs so we can track the correct KPI's we need as a business to scale.

Reasons for switching to Builder Prime

This program gave me everything I needed for my business.

Ramona

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Innovative and intuitive!

Excellent estimating module hat helps ensure we include all aspects into the bids including materials and labor, but also internal equipment charges (like a trailer day charge). Well thought out! Great sales and production pipeline to track potential opportunities through the customizable lifecycle. Great electronic proposal / invoice / payment capabilities. Eliminated salespeople losing contracts or customer payments.

Pros

best feature is support. He listens to his customers and is always improving the software! Amazing estimating functions!

Cons

Security config can be a little tricky but help just an email away. This is a little more money a month than I wanted to spend but it's keeping our team totally in sync so it's definately worth it as we split between residential and commercial lines.

Travis

Amazing

I switched to builder prime from another CRM system for my construction company. It is much more user friendly and does everything you would need it to do. If it doesn’t [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will make it happen ha. I’ve had the best support experience with builder prime, basically 24/7 access to help without having to call a 1-800 number. Couldn’t be more please with the product and the experience [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided helping me get my company set up using Builder Prime. Thank you !!

Pros

Flexibility and a overall features, professoinal apperance/ formatting.

Cons

Integration with more systems, but as long as you have people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helping anything can be done.

Appearance and simplicity of Builder Prime as well as functunality

Drew

Builder Prime is freaking awesome

Overall experience is five stars. It has saved me tons of time and gives a much more professional branded experience to my clients.

Pros

I had no idea there was software out there that could make my life so much easier. With the click of a few buttons, I'm sending emails, creating contracts, and scheduling jobs in a fraction of the time.

Cons

Training video course maybe. There was a bit of an initial learning curve for me.

Builder Prime