• Pros

• "I like that it's simple to use, love entering a unit price and total populates. One stop shop with drawings and specs attached. "

• "User friendly and great application Easy to use with mobile device Quickly able to invoice projects on the fly!! "

• "Very Easy to use, navigate and learn Can be used without training organized and simple models most project management practices "

• Cons

• "We've had issues with bidders come on board with the software, as they may be unfamiliar with the software."

• "I have yet to encounter something specific that I did not like. "

• "Everything seems to be professionally done. I don't have a comment here. "

Browse ContractComplete Reviews

Matthew from Adesso Design Inc.

Great Product - Saved me lots of time!

ContractComplete is easy to use and saves me hours of work. It only makes sense that we modernize our bidding/tendering process from a hardcopy/fill in the blank/drop off before bid closing system to one that's online, streamlined and easily compiled. No need to drive completed bids across the GTA before the deadline and no more mailing change orders/progress payment certificates. It's now all in one easy to use online platform.

Pros

A big part of my job when tendering a project is comparing contractors' submitted bids to show the client. When receiving hardcopy bids it can take me a whole day to input each line item into a spreadsheet, and even then, it's easy to make a mistake. With ContractComplete the spreadsheet is instantly created when the tender closes, saving me a whole day of work. I can then organize the spreadsheet to show high and low values, averages, and the lowest bid. Clients have given great feedback on these comparison spreadsheets.

Cons

I'm not sure if there is a drawback to this software. Perhaps some contractors who are used to submitting hardcopies of bids instead of online could find the switch over difficult? I haven't run into this though.

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied January 2020

Matt! Your feedback and support is much appreciated:)

Sean from Geoscape Contracting

Tremendous time saver in the field and in the office! iOS app is so useful!

We don't have to hand deliver tenders. We can refer to all our projects bill of quantities or drawings at any moment in the field on the app. Invoicing is streamlined for us. Payment certificates are processed faster. We can sign change orders on our mobile phones, awesome!

Pros

I'm a huge fan of having all my contracts in the cloud and available for my whole PM team to refer to. We simply create progress reports and our office manager can create an invoice within minutes. It then takes the consultant a few clicks to process the invoice and send back a payment certificate. A huge improvement from when it took 4 weeks! Also, as a contractor, this allows us to securely submit our encrypted tender bids without having to hand deliver them. A huge time saver.

Cons

Although they have all the features that I need to operate our business, there are a few additional nice to haves on the iOS app that would save me even more time. I've let the developers know and they are working on it. Not a big deal.

Steven from Counterpoint Engineering Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great software, great service

Pros

It's moving in the right direction for contract administration/cost estimation and fills in a need in our company. The customer service is really helpful in getting us up and running and prompt with software updates.

Cons

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied December 2019

Thanks for your positive review and feedback Steven! We have been working on the bidder sign up process to improve the user experience, these will be released soon. Kindly let your bidders know that they can call our support anytime for assistance login on and submitting their bids. Regards, The ContractComplete Team

Graham from adesso design inc.

Makes Managing Tenders and Contracts Easier

Very happy with Contract Complete. The product is working for us and we can easily get a hold of them with any questions and they are happy to listen to our recommendations for future upgrades.

Pros

Keeps all our tenders and contracts in one place and allows us to easily keep track and manage the contract side of projects. Easy to set up change orders and review back and forth with contractors.

Cons

Would like more options when viewing overall percentages and breakdowns of where the contract is in the process. But Contract complete has already listened to feed back and is constantly making adjustments to make it better.

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review and your feedback Graham! We will surely add your request to the Roadmap. Alex mentioned your ideas and we will address it as soon as possible. Feel free to call anytime you have additional ideas, also, there's a "Send Feedback" option in our Help section of the app. Regards, The ContractComplete Team

Collin from Strybos Barron King Ltd.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great system with a lot of potential

Overall our experience has been good. We are slowly trying to implement this project into more of our projects with time. The program gets better and better every year. It will take time to get all of our projects and contracts setup, but it will save us a lot of time down the road from now.

Pros

As a contract administrator, the invoice review and Payment Certification process is very easy and fast. Changes can be made very fast and reissued for review. I also like the ability to track progress on the projects with the visual "tracking bar".

Cons

Setting up a tender and having contractors use the program to submit bids still requires further education and work to get more contractors "on-board". Many of our clients are also not familiar with the product and do not have an interest of using it at this point.

Ross from Geoscape Contracting

Would be lost without ContractComplete

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is that it is very easy to use and is displayed in a simple way.

Cons

Not much to dislike here for what I use it for.

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied January 2020

Looking forward to another great year with Geoscape. Keep up the stellar work!

William from Rankin Construction

Industry: Civil Engineering

Contract Complete Review

Excellent to use compared to much more complicated systems requiring formal training and experience. relatively no bugs / system issues

Pros

Cons

Sees I had administrator access as well as Contractor. Minor Bug

Matthew from Strybos Barron King LTD

Industry: Architecture & Planning

great experience, easy to keep track of contracts, programmers made changes based on our suggestions

Saves a lot of administrative time.

Pros

Easy to use and keep organized files. Accessible on site for quick turn around of change orders and billing. Able to connect with contractors and clients through the stages of construction. Tendering and comparing tender priced berry accessible. Saves time on the administrative side.

Cons

Some formatting issues to be able to personalize things to The company ie. organization of docs etc.

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied January 2020

Cheers!

Melinda from Advanced Pavement Group

My review

As of today I have no complaints with ContractComplete. I believe it's a great tool to utilize when submitting bids to engineers.

Pros

Cons

I have yet to encounter something specific that I did not like.

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the positive review Rose! Much appreciated.

Sam from Land master contracting Ltd.

All you need for a contract administration

Saving time in invoicing and tracking the contract.

Pros

User friendly, accessible in any place via internet, Complete. You can invoice and keep track of the work with just a few clicks.

Cons

Everything seems to be professionally done. I don't have a comment here.

Marc from Aboud & Associates Inc.

Efficient contract administration software that saves time from bidding to closeout.

Pros

ContactComplete has been a great time saver during the first year of a multi-year, multi-phase, contract with hundreds of line items. One system, no need to duplicate data entry vs. our previous system that used a blend of spreadsheets and accounting software. Payment certificates and schedule of values are generated with a click of a button. We previewed the software with the developers prior to to its current level of functionally and recommended several improvements that would make the software even more efficient throughout the process of administering a contract from bidding through closeout. We were surprised when many of the recommendations were implimented so quickly.

Cons

Not a con per se. But as an early adopter, as functionality changed we needed a little hand holding. Many of these new features were pleasant surprises and the level of functionality has reached a point where I don't see any more major changes.

David from Torres Hardscapes Inc

All your contract documents at the tip of your fingers!!

-Contract Document Filing -Cloud Storage for all contract documents with quick access. -Progress Report Creation -Direct Contract Invoicing -Tender Submission.

Pros

The mobile app is very handy in having quick access to all your contract documents(specifications, drawings etc.) at your finger tips. No need to sort through folders and files, all your documents are organized and labelled under each contract and available anywhere. Great feature for project mangers and superintendents.

Response from Grand River Business Intelligence

Replied January 2020

Dave is a fearless contractor! Thanks for making the leap into Modern Tech solutions.

Very useful tool for project management and a time saver while in the field on the go.