ControlBoard Software Reviews

ControlBoard Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"This system is very friendly visually and functionality."
  • icon"The best part about the software is the fact that it is web based and very user friendly. We use it on every device from phones to desk tops seamlessly."
  • icon"We are able to schedule our work and access all our files from everywhere. The support staff is excellent and patient when I have a question or trying to add a new section into our routine."
  • icon"The only feature that makes things a little trickier is toggling back and forth between the clipboard and the drop downs get a little confusing on where crews and job s are."
  • icon"Such as using my keyboard to copy and delete resources that i now have to drag back and forth. It's very possible I'm not using this software to its full potential as there is more to learn."
  • icon"I have very little bad to say about this product."

Browse all ControlBoard Reviews

• Have you used ControlBoard and would like to share your experience with others?

Best on the market

Pros

The Congistics team are always available and willing to help customize the platform to specific requests.

Cons

There is really nothing bad to say. If there are features that don't work in the most ideal way, the support team will help fix it or reconfigure it to your needs.

Reasons for choosing ControlBoard

Cost, support, ease of use.

chris

Tracking and Scheduling Jobs and Employees with ControlBoard

Overall the experience with ControlBoard has been great. We get excellent support when needed and it meets all of our scheduling needs.

Pros

ControlBoard made it easy to import jobs from Sage 100 Contractor and assign employees to work on those jobs.

Cons

Unfortunately, Nothing comes to mind. Everything works great.

Reasons for choosing ControlBoard

Sage 300 Project Management was too expensive and Exaktime did not have the ghant chart views that we needed at the time and we could not schedule out a a project from a long period of time.

Reasons for switching to ControlBoard

Making changes on the fly were difficult and we needed a system that was integrated with Sage 100 Contractor.

Alex

Everyday User

I like it, it's a time saver, especially when I have to make scheduling changes almost every hour.

Pros

Providing lots of information to my guys in the field, address, job number, start time, contacts, and being able to transfer to their mobile device almost instantly. I also enjoy the texting feature if I need to send an important message.

Cons

There are some features that seem clunky that I enjoyed to use on the old control board software. Such as using my keyboard to copy and delete resources that i now have to drag back and forth. It's very possible I'm not using this software to its full potential as there is more to learn.

Reasons for choosing ControlBoard

I don't know, he company used this software previously.

Anna

ControlBoard Adjility

Overall, ControlBoard is everything we hoped it would be and more. We find it extremely useful in our everyday life, and can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Pros

This system is very friendly visually and functionality. We are able to schedule our work and access all our files from everywhere. The support staff is excellent and patient when I have a question or trying to add a new section into our routine. There is so much potential in this software that we were able to slowly add more and more functions as we grow.

Cons

There are functions that are still being developed that we would like now and just like anyone else, when we want something we want it yesterday. Unfortunately, no one can develop that fast and we are impatient.

Brenden

Very helpful staff

We use this to help schedule our crews and equipment. It gives everyone at our company the ability to view the schedule in an easy format.

Pros

We use this software for our scheduling. It is easy to see every crew and resource and job on the same menu which really helps us put together schedules for the next few weeks.

Cons

There are sometimes small glitches but the team at control board always helps us quickly resolve them. A few of the old feature in the server version were removed like the ease of typing descriptions in the job view were removed but some new ones that made moving crews around easier were added.

Reasons for choosing ControlBoard

Ease of viewing across screens

sean

Great product for the event industry

The software allows us to look at all of our resources and plan project weeks and even months in advance. It gives us great visibility to all our needs from machines to labor.

Pros

The best part about the software is the fact that it is web based and very user friendly. We use it on every device from phones to desk tops seamlessly. The integration is very simple and takes very little time.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. We are a very demanding company and and asked for a lot of customization which was all taken care without any issues.

Dennis

Machine tracking is excellent

Pros

Once training was completed the ease of operation was excellent, even for a person who is not tech savvy.

Cons

I would not say cons but a few glitches when I got started, some error on my part and some glitches in system. It was fixed immediately and we went back to work.

Jim

Industry: Utilities

Control board

Great the team is extremely helpful and responds to any issue that comes up.

Pros

Ease of use and the support for the product.

Cons

The mobile app needs more development to make it smoother operating.

Reasons for switching to ControlBoard

Easier to use and more options for a lot less money.

Richard

Best Overall For Scheduling

Pros

The ease of use from the office all the way to the associates in the field.

Cons

Was looking to take all programs to the cloud. So about 2 years ago they have also taken the software to the cloud which has been working out great.

Stefanie

Control Board is very user friendly

Control Board is very easy to use and has updates immediately

Pros

it is very user friendly; updates immediately.

Cons

i would like there to be a place to make notes about equipment rentals

Adam

ControlBoard is Good

Pros

The software is very easy to use after a short training. We had a non-existent scheduling workflow that this software helped shape.

Cons

End-user customizable reports or display views would be very handy.

Carrie

Control Board was a Godsend

Overall it’s been great. We have only been using it for about 3 months but it’s been great, and the customer service goes above and beyond when you have any issues at all.

Pros

Excellent and very patient customer service who are every responsive, helpful, and eager to please. We don’t necessarily use or know how to use all of the features but this has certainly brought us into a whole new league and we no longer run into scheduling conflicts as we used to do. It has been a Godsend to us, and I don’t know how we managed without it.

Cons

I cannot think of any negatives to the software. It has all of the features we need, and the ones we don’t need we simply do not use them.

Katie

Great product!

We like being able to send a text to our crews to let them know where they are going and it drops a pin of their location. This is so easy and so helpful for our foreman and project managers to easily contact the crews.

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I love the feature of just dragging and dropping equipt and crews to the correct locations.

Nick

March 2016

Easy to use and adaptable to any business

My experience with congistics' Control Board has been overwhelmingly positive. The software is incredibly functional and meets all of our needs. The only problem with congistics is that it takes some time to figure out which features benefit you and which do not. In the beginning, I attempted to use as many features as possible. I soon realized that i was spending too much time on scheduling (which is not my only task at work). Once I simplified my method of scheduling, I was able to make changes and updates much more quickly. Formerly, we scheduled our jobs & equipment w/ excel spreadsheets. Congistics' Control Board was the only product I found that met my needs for a reasonable price. We are a Sanitary & Storm water Pipeline evaluation firm with 115 employees and about 60 pieces of equipment moving around the Southeastern US.

Tim

Control Board

Pros

Scheduling and timesheets. The organization of it is helpful.

Cons

When your filling out time sheets a feature on the page where you go to the next day in same job to fill out time. So you dont have to go back to main time sheet template and then select the next day.

Laura

February 2016

It is a great product that is easy to form to our company needs

Pros: Customer Service is always there for you and gets back to you by the end of the day if not sooner. They have adapoted the program to work best for our company. They are willing to show me different things available on their program that they feel will help our company. The app is very easy to use and I love how it updates in conjunction to what I update in the program. They check in every few months to see how it is going and to see if there are any updates that they can make it make it easier for us. Cons: I really can not think of any

Savvas

DDS Mechanical Review

Very Postive

Pros

Deployment and Flexibilty. Great customer support!

Cons

Color Coding by resourse type or in general.

Todd

March 2016

The best software you will find for dispatching PERIOD.

After reviewing software for a dispatching solution for almost a year, 20 or 30 of them . This is by far the BEST. I've done the 'I'll hire a programmer to do custom software' and none of them stack-up to ControlBoard. I can't complain about one thing. If you need anything changed in the software pickup the phone and in less then 3 days I have an update and problem solved. Very reasonably priced, compared to the competition .

Mike