What are CostCertified users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CostCertified software through verified user reviews

Browse all CostCertified Reviews

• Have you used CostCertified and would like to share your experience with others?

Lewis

Wow, Game-Changer!

This software has really increased efficiencies in my sales cycle while adding huge value through its unique interactive quoting engine. Overall my experience has been excellent, and the feedback from my staff and customers has been amazing!

Pros

After years of trying Construction software programs, I've finally found one that works. Cost Certified has been a complete game-changer to my business. I can't say enough good things about this software, but here are some highlights: - Cost Certified is extremely intuitive and easy to use. This is critical for my business if I can't get my staff to buy in and start using a program it doesn't really matter how good the software is. Pretty much anyone can set up the backend of this software with a little bit of time. Once the backend is set up the software is Ipad level simple from a user perspective, which means I can train anyone on it in hours. - Cost Certified has streamlined my sales and estimating process, but cutting estimating time significantly. What once would take an hour now takes 15 minutes. This has allowed me to reduce fixed overhead in my business while raising the profile of my business by allowing me to create truly unique deliverables for my prospective customers - One of the most unique and impressive things about Cost Certified is the ability to create interactive quotes. This function not only allows you to add pictures of the spec products, but it allows customers to upgrade products. I typically have 3-5 upgrades available with every product within my estimate. This is truly a game-changer, not only does it separate me from the competition, but it also puts customers in the driver seat and encourages them to engage with the quote.

Cons

I really do not have any negatives. I'm told that the services and capabilities of Cost Certified are going to be expanding in the near future. I am very much looking forward to what will be coming next.

Reasons for choosing CostCertified

I spent years trying to find estimating/management software that works for my custom home building and renovation business. I tried a few established construction management software programs over the years with the hopes that they would make life easier by streamlining my business processes. The reality is they typically did the opposite and it was like pulling teeth trying to get my employees to use the programs, and they typically lacked flexible simple to use costing and estimating tools. In the end, I ended up resorting back to excel after trying several reputable software programs. Just over two years ago I learned about a new software called Cost Certified that focused on estimating. Sales and estimating are the lifeline of my business and the lack of estimating abilities of other software programs I tried in the past, is a primary reason I eventually abandoned them. I reluctantly gave Cost Certified a try with the expectation I would once again be disappointed. After only a few days of learning how to use this amazing software, I was sold! This software has been a complete game-changer for my business. Not only has Cost Certified created significant efficiencies which actually allowed me to reduce staffing cost, but more importantly it has contributed to sales success through their proprietary interactive estimating tool that puts the customers in the driver seat allowing them to upgrade products early on in the sales cycle. What a game-changer!

Response from CostCertified

Wow, thanks Lewis for such a detailed review. It means so much to us to know we are making this kind of difference.

Replied November 2020

Jeffrey

CostCertified- The Next Level

Pros

After months of research our Remodeling/Construction Company came across CostCertified and right away we saw something that would not only streamline our estimation process but would also offer our Clients with the best buying experience this industry has to offer at this level. One of the biggest differences with the CostCertified software is the Interactive Proposal which is not only a next level experience for our client but very efficient for our business. This is an absolute win-win! After talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and getting insight on the CostCertified software and the company vision we realize not only is CostCertified next level at the present, especially in terms of Client experience, but their vision for the future will only make the CostCertified experience better for business and client. Thanks for Developing such a Powerful Tool for this industry.

Cons

We really like everything about CostCertified and with all the updates coming soon the experience will only get better.

Reasons for choosing CostCertified

No other Software offers this Type and Level of Client Experience. The Best possible client experience is essential to a business.

Response from CostCertified

Thanks Jeffrey for such great feedback. To know you did your homework, researching so many other products and still ended up choosing CostCertified means a lot to us. We are excited to continue to add to the platform "game changing" features.

Replied October 2020

Steven

It will change the way you do business

CC is awesome. The team behind it is even better. They are attentive, have a well laid out onboarding and customer success process, and guarantee you’ll get the help you need to send out great bids. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was in charge of my onboarding and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my salesman. Both exceptional people.

Pros

CC streamlines the sales process. I can capture details with great ease that have eluded us for 20 years. I can take all of the pricing information in my teams head, capture it in CC, and create very detailed and accurate bids. CC is versatile enough to meet the needs of complex remodels and simple paint jobs with ease. The customer is experience is like nothing I’ve seen with other software. Want to make more money through upgrades and correctly priced change orders? Use CC. Is it worth the money? Depends…are you tired of not knowing where every penny goes? Missing things on bids? Can’t remember what you charged last time for that one-off item five years ago? Like redoing the bid ten times because the customer changes their mind necessitating 10 more phone calls? Like looking like every other contractor out there? If you like those things, just stick with your antiquated excel spreadsheet. CC will pay for itself through the upgrades you can build into it and the best customer experience I’ve seen. You’ll see more jobs and be more profitable.

Cons

There was a lot to learn. It took me a while to learn the software well enough to make quality bids. I would like to see a a better way of presenting information about my company. We show our licenses, comparison charts, etc to educate our customers to show how our company is different and brings more value to the table than other companies. You can do it in CC, but I’d like a better presentation format.

Reasons for choosing CostCertified

Customer experience and upgrade options.

Reasons for switching to CostCertified

It want accurate enough.

Bao

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Easy for customer to use

Pros

I liked how each element of the project was quoted in a line by line manner, making it easy for the customer to see which elements of the project could be tweaked to save money.

Cons

The thing I liked east was the digital quality of the uploaded site drawings.

Response from CostCertified

Thanks Bao for your feedback. We are working on making sure the contractor uploads high quality drawings/images to give the consumer the best possible experience.

Chad

Chawick's Cost Certified Review

Great experience! I was worried about being able to follow the system but soon realized my high school education would be more than enough to follow the process. They have made it very simple. I didn't need to call the support line. That surprised me!!

Pros

Cost Certified changed my life. I've sold landscaping and renovations for over 20 years, 10 years of which for my own company. So many benefits but the one of most value is the savings of time. My customers approve their quotes with a click of a button. No more PDF's or in person signings. I love waking up and looking at my dashboard to see when a customer has approved a project. This alone saves 30min to 3hrs a day. I use to spend 4-8hrs quoting a project. Now, 15-60min quoting 5,000- 300,000.00 projects. You can run an entire business with this software. It probably would have saved my marriage as my wife did the books...not fun nor should you mix business with family. If I had this software 10 years ago I would still have my own business and would still be married. It has a place for your customers contact info including a call your customer or email them button...So good. Automatically moves your customer to the approved/sold column and sends and an invoices with one click. It even creates a Tax statement eliminating most of my accounting my needs. Upgrades & options. I love this feature. it allows the customer to be in charge of the final price. When I sell a patio, I start with cheap standard, grey boring concrete. They browse through the options and get to decide if they want to upgrade. I have never liked upgrades or options until now because I don't have to do any extra work. 1500 Characters is not enough to talk about the benefits. It will change your life!

Cons

It's so much better than what I use to do....excel quote files and folders and pdfs. Maybe add a calendar? I love that i can include a picture with any item in a quote but the ability to add a video would be next level.

Reasons for choosing CostCertified

Cost Certified is ahead of it's time....Our company spent months with 3 people researching relevant products and couldn't find one even close. I think it came down to the unique management of the quote through use area assemblies and the choice of upgrades and options. Revolutionary in the construction industry. You can actually quote jobs and run a business with this app....this app eliminates the administration department. Also, other competitors don't offer the time savings of online approvals. I have mixed feelings over this software as it seems eliminates the need for people as computers take over mundane, repetitive office tasks. The upside is it saves money and eliminates need to hire low skilled, unreliable staff. no more PDfs and folders. I would summarize Cost Certified as a one stop app to completely run a business. Thank you for changing my life and giving me more time to enjoy my family and hobbies. One very satisfied customer, Chadwick

Response from CostCertified

Thanks Chadwick for your review. Again, it's knowing how much our product is making a difference in people's lives/businesses that keeps us incredibly motivated. We really appreciate the time you've taken to let us know the positive impact CostCertified has had on you and your company.

Replied September 2020

Nashaly

The Future is here!

I will like to congratulate the team behind all of this. Great work. This team has made my life so much easier I hope it can be the same for all of the people trying out this software as well.

Pros

What I most like about this product is to organize and to easy it is to use once you learn how it works. It helps to keep track of your expenses. I just truly love everything about this product. The upgrades on the estimates that YOUR clients can select themselves without you having to go back and make the changes.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. I have taken the course to help me understand all of the software.

Reasons for choosing CostCertified

affordable. No monthly payments. The way the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] presented his product with so much confidence and after I tried it I can tell why. This product does exactly what he advertised. I believe in what this team is doing and I believe there will be greater things to come for this software.

Reasons for switching to CostCertified

I decided to change because I like the way CostCertified can organize your clients, projects, invoices, and the amazing estimates. also how quickly you can send estimates once you have all of your cost set up the way you want.

Response from CostCertified

Wow, thanks Nashaly for such a great review. Honestly, it's seeing reviews like this that keep us motivated day in and day out to create the best possible product in the construction industry. Thank you so much for taking the time to share and you have just made our entire team's day/week that much better. And yes, we have so much more coming to add even more value to the platform.

Replied September 2020

Chelsea

Nothing like this in industry and FREE!

It’s been amazing to use a software that simplifies the construction and renovating industry while I’m navigating renovating our home. Being able to have the assurance that knowing my payments are protected and a guarantee that you’ll have trusted estimates. I especially love being able to pick my own finishing touches in real-time. So simple and genius!!

Pros

Ease of use. Quick response time. User friendly.

Cons

I wish I would’ve known about it previously!

Response from CostCertified

Thanks Chelsea for the kind words. We definitely think we have something special that hasn't been seen in the construction industry. We hope more people will use CostCertified for a better experience.

New User

It has really helped cutting down on the time it takes to do a full, professional quote that clients can view and determine what is included in their project.

Pros

Easy to learn and adapt to. Helpful in quoting job. A real time saver to work with.

Cons

Nothing bad about the program. Performing as promised!

Response from CostCertified

Thanks Michael!

Janice

Feedback

Pros

Easy to use Updated in real time Detailed all costa

Cons

Nothing I found it very easy to use on a daily basis

Gaétan

GRC Review

Great experience using it.

Pros

Quick way to see details of the cost plus it is secure and easy to provide feedback and to sign.

Cons

Overall, nothing to add to the application as is working fine.

Ryan

Estimating tool of the future

Great company to deal with, interactive end product for customer and The ability to provide quotes in an efficient and timely manor

Pros

Once you input your suppliers and costs the program consistently provides competitive, accurate quotes. And the customer has a very detailed, interactive breakdown of product and pricing.

Cons

Took a little time to adjust and input out costs. But once they are imputed you’re set.

Reasons for choosing CostCertified

The program seems to be the future of estimating and I believe the customer benefits from the interactive experience

Response from CostCertified

Thanks Ryan for the review.

CostCertified