• Pros

• "I love the Photo capture feature of Dashpivot. This is our most used tool and is great for progress tracking and issuing information to our clients. "

• "It is easy to use and very helpful for tracking site activities and storing photos. The iPhone app makes it a perfect tool for an Engineer working on site to upload photos of day-to-day tasks."

• "It was very accessible for me and easy to understand. Everything was laid out and generally customizable to suit various needs. "

• Cons

• "Depending on the speed of the mobile network - sometimes it can be too slow or laggy but most of the time the app works just fine."

• "Overall with my experience with the free trial, the only complaint is that I was limited to the number of templates. However, that issue will be solved once I purchase the full version."

• "Formatting text was a little hard BUT with some support we got over the issues"

Browse Dashpivot Reviews

Nikki from Capital & Coast District Health Board

Dashpivot does exactly what I want

The support feature is excellent. The instructional videos made finding my way around Dashpivot very easy, and queries to staff are answered quickly. The register function contains filters that make searching for records easy; this is important because my register will eventually have multiple thousands of entries. Overall, the software's enabled me to create an asbestos register that works for me and my knowledge level, and I don't have to pay for in-built features that I'm not going to use, as I would for other asbestos register products.

Pros

I use Dashpivot as an asbestos register. The software has all the tools I need to custom-design my register and supporting records. Other products on the market don't offer this flexibility, and still cost over twice as much as this product does. It even lets users enter data and check the asbestos register from their phones in the field, and I can generate reports for staff and contractors that contains the essential information they need to know to keep themselves and others safe.

Cons

I often find myself re-customising my templates, as I learn from trial, error and experience. It would be really handy if my existing record entries could be re-populated with the current template's designs, so I could go back and fill in the blanks. What I have to do now is manually re-type the old data into the new template, which is okay now, but won't be feasible in the long-term.

Reasons for Choosing Dashpivot

Their software contained more functions than I needed; and their pricing was approximately twice what Dashpivot costs.

Reasons for Switching to Dashpivot

I don't have confidence to trust Excel not to crash or corrupt my data, especially when the register grows. It also didn't let me do things that Dashpivot does, like embed photos directly into the register and attach files so that all my information is in one place; and Excel lacks the mobile functionality that this product has.

Mark from JCM

Great Construction Software

Pros

Ease of use (especially the app), Ease of uploading multiple photos, Ease of workflows and alerts. The Site Diary functionality is excellent and it enables searching which is very helpful when searching historically

Cons

Nil experienced so far whilst using this software

Reasons for Choosing Dashpivot

Dashpivot had workflows and hold points where the other did not

Steven from Lened Lease

Dash pivot review

Dashpivot provides our core business the ability to go paperless and add stream lined service that is based onsite. All documents and procedures in one place that every level of management can have visibilty across each discipline. User friendly and the team is very helpful

Pros

The ability to Taylor bespoke documentation to our organisation and for the onsite staff to be able to access that documentation in real time

Cons

Nothing really is or was an issue for the dash pivot team. Slow to load in certain situations would be my only concern

Jack from Ward Civil & Environmental Engineering

Dashpivot Review

My experience to date with dashpivot has been a really positive one, as somebody who is not a real lover of technology I was impressed by how easy and user friendly the software was. This has resulted in us managing to continue to come up with new uses for the software that we would not have thought of when we originally brought dashpivot on board. It has allowed us to have faster and better access to records onsite, which would have once been created hard copy and manually scanned and saved to a server, and has allowed us to better collaborate with our clients on projects.

Pros

The best feature of the Dashpivot software is how user friendly it is. You don't need to spend time or money on IT consultants or tech support to establish and later modify/set up the software to meet your needs. Creating your own forms/templates is very simple meaning that it is relatively easy to transfer a paper system across to a digital format/database. Because it is so easy to generate new forms it also means that it is easy to continue to grow your systems as you find new ways to utilise the dashpivot functions or new functions become available.

Cons

Dashpivot is still relatively early in its development which means that there is still a lot of potential in the software that is yet to be realised. However, the team team at dashpivot is always open to hearing your ideas on possible functionality improvements and trying to implement those where possible.

Mitch from Lendlease

Dashpivot review

Generally I only use Dashpivot for storing photos of on site activities and for daily diaries. From an engineering perspective the ability to digitally document this information is very useful. As you are already aware Engineers are quite time poor, so the usefulness of Dashpivot is directly related to the time spent entering data into it.

Pros

Cons

When viewing a photo, it would be good to add a swiping functionality in order to more easily move between photos - especially when in full screen mode. Ability to rotate 90 degrees when in full screen mode would also be a good addition. For the daily diaries i find myself generally typing everything into the comments box as opposed to manually selecting the drop down lists for things like labour, deliveries and plant/equipment on site as it is much quicker and easier to modify. Although if there was a timesheet functionality that was directly linked to the input fields in the daily diaries then we would be encouraged to manually enter it. I.e. The name of each labourer and the hours they do each day could be entered by the foreman into the daily diary. At the end of the month you could generate a timesheet template, select the labourers name, and it would display every day that labourer worked and the hours he did.

Dave from Fredon Industries

Dashpivot Photo capture ability

Pros

Cons

There were several freezing issues with earlier versions. These bugs seem to be sorted now.

Brian from Ward Civil and Environmental Engineering

Ward Civil Roll out of Dash Pivot

It has been excellent. We have been able to digitise our HSEQ and commercial processes and engage with our clients and partners on the platform. It has improved the efficiency of our project delivery and allows our engineers to get back to doing what they should be doing.

Pros

Its adaptability and the ease with which we were able to roll it across our business. The form builder is excellent and the analytics provide for real time and informed management review.

Cons

We are looking to expand the applications of Dashpivot into more areas of our business but it is not quite there just yet. We are working with Sitemate however to address this.

Kyle from Ward Civil and Environmental Engineering

Kyle Saffy

Overall, Dashpivot is a very easy to use tool that is definitely needed on a construction site. Although I am probably not using it to its full potential, I find it very helpful and time saving. Look forward to learning more about the software.

Pros

Taking photos through the mobile app and having the photos uploaded immediately. Ease of being able to create forms and completing them through the mobile app on site. Easy to keep and find documents and reports. Easy to use and functional.

Cons

not being able to edit / mark-up photos after they have been uploaded.

Andrew from Wood Plc

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Excellent Product for Site Teams and Construction Management/Monitoring

Overall an excellent experience since the implementation of Dashpivot

Pros

The customisable templates and photograph database features have been an excellent addition to our construction management approach on a large wind farm construction project. Significant savings and efficiencies gained through the implementation of Dashpivot for capturing construction monitoring information at site. The data is easy to access, search and share and the Dashpivot team have been very helpful throughout. The product is very easy to use and I would have no hesitation recommending for use on any future construction projects.

Cons

One desired feature discussed would be to implement an interactive site map/drawing into the app for additional efficiencies. I understand this is something the team are already looking into for future development.

Melissa from NSW Department of Education

Great product for monitoring on-site progress

The customer service provided by the Dashpivot team is excellent - the response time to queries is always less than 24hrs (usually within a couple of hours)

Pros

Using Dashpivot has allowed our team to seamlessly move from paper-based records to an electronic system, which can be accessed and easily used on a mobile or tablet. From an administrative point of view, the records are easy to search and export into workable files. The flexibility of creating templates means that we can create or update that best suit our needs

Cons

(I think this is in the pipeline) More flexibility with regards to creating reports (eg charts/graphs) within Dashpivot, so it is not required to export csv file and manipulate data into charts... of course, I could always learn how to use Power BI ;)

Alexander from NorthConnex LLBJV

DashPivot for Construction business

Outstanding. Dashpivot has grown its capabilities so fast since our first use under two years ago. Pictures, tags, filters, sorting, etc is available for ease searching

Pros

It is very user friendly and personnel from all levels of the organisation are able to see what has been uploaded to the cloud and also do their own inputs. Initially our project started to use it for progress pictures of the project in different areas, however due to its properties we have expanded our use to digital forms minimizing paperwork and streamline processes. Form or pictures are able to be reviewed immediately by multiple users in the organisation. One more good feature is that the software is available on PC web site base or through apps in mobile devices so pictures and forms can be uploaded or edited in any device.

Cons

No Cons, always improving so any suggestion has been always taken in consideration.

Wendy from paterson builders

Dashpivot Review

We are a small Construction Business looking for an App that could enable us to record and store daily activities as well as keeping track of Site Management and Safety . Dashpivot ticks all the boxes. Very positive experience with the team from Dashpivot. We have received ongoing support,nothing is a problem. Great product. We are looking forward to working with the team for years to come.

Pros

Dashpivot works with the individuals Business requirements. -It is simple to use . -It has enabled us to track daily activities. All templates can be tagged and can be stored as job specific. -Photos are able to be stored easily and tagged for easy reference. -The creation of Forms and templates is very simple.

Cons

Dashpivot is a great product.No Cons Always evolving.

Ticks all the boxes.

Reasons for Switching to Dashpivot

I auditor concentrates on safety .We were looking for an app which catered for site management as well .

David from Burton Contractors

DashPivot

The Dashpivot team has been very proactive in providing support, gathering feedback and communicating the upcoming feature improvements in an open environment. We look forward to a long-term future with the Dashpivot team

Pros

The implementation of Dashpivot has shown immediate benefit and return of investment. Key features include: - The ability for all of the project team to capture and share information for any form in an instant from any device; - The sharing and capture of the site activities via the photos page and the site diary; - The quick setup of the program and each user; - The ease of use of the software with each user quickly learning and adding in content; - Value for money - The communication not only within the project team but also to the construction management and support teams.

Cons

We prefer the old name - Construction Cloud. We also look forward to the integration with our other software systems over time.

Adrian from Ward Civil and Environmental Engineering

Review of Dashpivot

- Dashpivot has changed the way our business operates. Have only received positive comments from both our office and site based staff. Overall it is a superb product and highly recommended.

Pros

- User friendly web and mobile interface - The photo and video option is excellent. Media is uploaded and updated almost instantaneously. Can add photo tags and descriptions which make searching much easier. - GPS option on photos is great when working on a large road project. - Drag and drop option on templates makes it simply to create forms and workflows. - The analytics are extremely valuable to our business

Cons

- The formatting on some forms could be improved. - The software is developing at a rate of knots and even though the updates are outstanding, you need to spend the time learning what the changes are.

Alister from BCG Pty Ltd

Industry: Building Materials

Construction Management

My overall experience is very positive and intend to use the system in a new international business in the near future.

Pros

Most useful features are daily reporting and recording of site activities, followed closely by safety monitoring, site inductions and safe working method statements especially for in house trade labour. Customer service is very good so you can be confident that any problems will be short lived.

Cons

I would like to see more work done on the application when used on a smart phone. At present it seems to favour computer screens and i pads, where I have not had any issues at all, but to be 100% effective on a building site it needs to be phone friendly. System sometimes seems unstable and freezes requiring a restart of the phone.

Reasons for Choosing Dashpivot

Systems was recommended by a previous user, I was not involved in the purchasing decision other than to support the purchase of a system.

Nicholas from NorthConnex

Dashpivot Review

Dashpivot has been a great asset in allowing us to organise and manage both site diaries and photographs as well as providing the ability to tag them for easy reference where required. It has also made the process of creating plant requisition forms much easier by providing a ready made register and giving a unified template for all subcontractors and suppliers.

Pros

- Easy to use and understand - Good options for saving and storing both photos and text diaries for site activities - Ability to tag photographs for easy reference - Mobile compatibility - Flexible form templates to record multiple aspects of site works - Good help and support system if required

Cons

N/A can think of no negative features of the software Mainly due to developers constantly updating it based of comments from users

Rob from Managed Build

Great app saves a lot of time

I have one many arguments with subcontractors trying to charge variations as I have time stamped proof of what was done on a given day & time stamped photos to back it up. I Have used it to prove variations to clients & have attached video evidence of latent conditions Really saves time when processing staff hours & claims Love the fact I can also use it in the field, on I phone It's great not having to use paper that can go missing or be unclear.

Pros

Dash pivot is quite easy to use. Even better when it's set up. It saves a lot of time & helps with invoicing as well, the analytics feature is great for quickly confirming hours on every trade. I also love the fact I can be out in the field & log photos in real time, it saves arguments with both clients & subcontractors. The safety of knowing that all my data is backed up is great also.

Cons

Not much, if anything I'd say the date should auto populate on the PC template.

Robert from Lend Lease Northconnex

Great software

Dash pivot is great, it is friendly and easy to use software and you do not need to be a computer wiz to get the most out of it.

Pros

That you can see what other people are doing on the home page other people might be doing something that relates to you but you may have forgotten about You can create a template that will suit your needs and then incorporate it into the analytics. Tagging of photo's for task and place and that the photo will show you where it was taken on google maps The exporting of the excel andPDF Docs for sending to contractors. Easy to contact for support

Cons

Being able to open one form on multiple devices and lose the data from the form you filled out on the previous devices. You can't see who took a photo on the mobile app. Some of the settings on the computer are not the same on the app ( mainly date created and subject date )

Daniel from LLBJV

Dashpivot Review

Great! I would highly recommend this application to anyone in the construction industry. It has streamlined our business and made communication in our team a lot more fluid and transparent.

Pros

The ease of use is a huge asset to our business. Since the introduction of Dashpivot to our construction team, the visibility and communication through photos and online forms has increased exponentially. The whole team has live updates of works being completed in real time and with exact locations. The platform has also made the process of prestarts, permits and Purchase Orders a lot more streamlined. No more needing to physically take a piece of paper around to numerous different parties for sign off, with this platform the nominated party get's informed automatically.

Cons

Being able to link with other app, I know most applications cannot do this either.

George from Seymour Whyte Construction

Dashpivot review

DashPivot works very well. It simply does what it promises. The ability to add forms and include all site personnel to work on it from the supervisors to the PM is great.

Pros

>The ability to use it on site and the app is able to pick up GPS co-ordinates. >Breaking work areas down and being able to see tags for the photos taken.

Cathal from Ward Civil

Easy to use and customise

Our business has effectively eliminated paper documents for almost all our processes. We have freed up hours spent previously on paperwork to concentrate on more important tasks. The form creation is so versitile and customisable that there were few processes that couldn't be transferred to Dashpivot.

Pros

Intuitive interface Customisable forms and workflows Simple to create and change forms Easy collaboration with teammates Good analytics for our purposes Usable mobile version

Cons

When creating PDF/printed copies of files the formatting and layout can be a little confusing compared to viewing it online.

Brady from Ward Civil and Environmental Engineering

Useful and Adaptable Program

- Dashpivot has improved the pothole tracking by making the captured data accessible for use on the ground when it is needed - Has changed the way that the Site Diary is being captured and is in the process of streamlining the recording and tracking of daily costs and production rates

Pros

- User friendly and flexible interface lets you customize forms for your own uses and to align with existing systems - Easy to learn and pick up on. Intuitive user face

Cons

- App was initially slow and clunky to use. Has since been updated - Still some functionalities that are only available on the web platform

Peter from Lendlease

Great for Progress Photo & Analystics

Excellent, Weekly Progress Photos are used to prepare weekly project report. The tagging function really helps with sorting and grouping similar photos

Pros

User friendly Very intuitive, no training required Daily record of production

Cons

Doesn't link data from Program like Primavera or MS Projects Doesn't track Start and End Dates of list of activities from P6

Johnny from CHEGO

My experience with DashPivot.

Dashpivot has been been great with keeping our on-site day to day operations organised. It also allows for easy accessibility to that information in a short amount of time, which anyone can access at any given time. The tutorial videos and articles have been the key factor to my team's ability to use this software effectively. Will definitely be recommending Dashpivot to others.

Pros

The simplicity of Dashpivot is one of the biggest advantages to oragnise your company's day to day operations. It is extremely easy for anyone to jump on and start using right away, and if you have trouble with anything, the customer service/video tutorials will help you in any situation.

Zac from CARAS

Great system, has helped us a lot

We are improving our quality management more effectively - whilst saving time in the process - and this improves our project management outcomes.

Pros

Ease of use, broad application, live information and review, effective databasing, provides improvements in efficiency, great customer service with a team constantly improving the software.

Cons

Still a young software/system, but it exceeds our expectations and any suggestions for improvement are addressed quickly by the development team.

Rebecca from Lendlease

Good stuff

Dashpivot makes tracking daily site progress easily collaborative and efficient. It has made the tracking of images easy, being able to input information straight from your phone with only a few clicks. Overall my experience has been very positive and I would recommend to my colleagues.

Pros

- Extremely user friendly - Build-able and dynamic templates - Great customer support and constant communication - Ability to upload bulk photos from mobile and have them sorted into respective days automatically - Use of tags to track specific progress - Able to see edits made to templates

Cons

- Having images take up 1 x A4 page when downloaded as pdf - Having to regularly save to allow co-workers to add information or risk superseding their input - Also could be handy to have an option to 'flag' certain images as they are taken with mobile e.g. if there was a pic of an enviro issue among a whole range of images, being able to easily identify and action.

SImon from NCX

Dashpivot review

I have been able to keep accurate diary's and have been able to customize them for each sub project , the analytics have also come in handy tracking progress.

Pros

Its ease of use, you don't have to be a wiz on any IT level

Cons

There is not a part of dashpivot that I dislike the few issues I have had have been resolved quickly by the D/P team

Mostafa from Ward Civil

Dashpivot Review

Very easy to use with great capabilities. Has been a great asset to the business.

Pros

- Ease of use - the benefits it has brought to the business - Support from the team when in need - Very friendly staff

Cons

None to mention at this time. Software has accommodated to all our needs with good execution.

Sarah from Civil Engineering

Dashpivot - efficient and sustainable

Dashpivot has saved time for our team by allowing forms to be completed in the field and it automatically populates a register. Dashpivot templates have eliminated the need for paper forms which is a sustainable outcome. Dashpivot makes it easy to recall data and photos which is useful during audits.

Pros

It's flexible to our needs and can be used to replace hard copy forms and registers. It's been helpful for storing and recalling photos.

Cons

Dashpivot has continued to improve over the last year so when we've identified that something is lacking we have made suggestions and most ideas have been taken on board.

Alex from CARAS

Dashpivot Review

My overall experience has been very positive, the customer support has been very active in answering my questions and queries. My use on site when using the software has also been positive and effective

Pros

I love the simplistic nature The user interface is engaging Customer support is fantastic and hands on

Cons

Not as many features on the mobiel platform of dashpivot in comparison to the web

Gloria from Construction

DashPivot User

Using to keep track of Purchase Order requests. Excellent tool as quotes and PO details all on one screen. Also, permits PO requestor to see status of PO.

Pros

Easy to access and use. Takes only a few clicks to navigate between screens.

Cons

Have yet to have a negative experience. Perhaps a pop up telling me that I appear to have a problem logging on, when I am not having any issues.

In-Young from Lendlease (Northconnex)

Feedback on Dashpivot from Northconnex project

Highly recommended to others

Pros

- Easy to use - Great promt support from Dashpivot team - Easy to customise - tailor to need - Versatile tool for construction projects - Quick -> no lags or delays when loading/downloading

Cons

- Too much visibility as the 'team' grows - no selective privacy function - Mobile App not as good as Web version

Sybrand from Bouygues construction Australia

Dashpivot review

Very convenient to have a cloud space to store work pictures on the go.

Pros

Very easy to use Mobile app works great

Cons

Should have recognising feature, instead of copy and pasting.

Kevin from SEQ Formwork

An Asset to our company

Great for minimizing Paperwork and making it easier to document things on the go. Great for documenting Data Great for recording Incidents and graphing trends

Pros

The app is so easy to use and versatile. I have found it incredibly easy to create and edit new documents. My Team have transitioned to the system with ease. The Analytics function works great in graphing all of my Data to make it easier to identify trends, Great for Injury data collection. The Tutorials are very straight forward and helpful. I have been recommending Dashpivot to everyone.

Cons

I have not yet come across any cons but have only been using the App for 2 months

Romi from LTE Construction Group

Easiest mobile ap

Dashpivot has help out our company as the guys are actually filling in there paperwork now as its on there phone and find it a lot easier then filling out paper work

Pros

How easy it is to use especially being on the mobile

Cons

At this point there isnt anything i dont like about the app

Angela from NorthConnex

A review of Dashpivot

Excellent. It is a program that everyone can use.

Pros

Ease of use, it is very user friendly and structured in a logical manner. Uploading documents and supporting photos is very simple and not time consuming. It is a good way of keeping records and making them super easy to find, based upon who created them and what date.

Cons

Nothing to be honest. It is a good program to be implemented on a big project such as NorthConnex for records.

Matthew from AYZ Landscapes and Civil Construction

Daily site records made easy

Great customer service to guide through any confusion

Pros

Ease of use Being able to switch between computer in the office, iPad on site and phone

Cons

To date do not have any faults to document

Peter from Complex Facade NZ

Dashpivot has simplified long outdated processes, minimising alot of room for error.

Dashpivot has made capturing and reporting H&S a breeze.

Pros

The ease of producing fast and easy to use forms for the fieldworkers, with little effort and cost, capturing and reporting has never been easy and we have only just began. I am excited for what this software can do for us longterm. Also the public templates have saved us alot of thinking and planning time.

Cons

Cant think of anything right now, has been great so far.

Reasons for Switching to Dashpivot

Costs as we grew were not worth the service provided!

Robbie from MCL

Great software. Does the job!!

Pros

Been looking for a software like this for a start up company and couldn't afford what was out there. I love the fact that, with the free version, I get to access almost all the functions of the software with little or no restriction. It's just perfect for keeping site records.

Cons

Modifying forms can be a bit tricky when you have started using them. To keep the same standardised form after creating a new one, you might have to go back and edit the old one that was created.

Steve from stoneCIRCLE

Dashpivot in use

Very much improved record keeping and reports from site that we can send on to the client for their review and action.

Pros

It can do almost everything we wanted straight away. With some training and help it has been easy for us to create our own templates and start using it immediately

Cons

It would be useful for us if it could 'fetch' data from a spreadsheet as this would save us a bit of time. An easy back up to our local storage would also help.

Sam from Remote Concrete NT

Dash Pivot Review

I have been able to follow project progress in real time and have been able to digitize processes.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to customize site specific requirements. Easy to maintain. Great way to collaborate and share information with Clients. Easy to follow project progress from an external location.

Cons

I don't have any features that I dislike however there a some features coming that I am looking forward to utilizing.

Andrew from CNB Consulting (NSW) Pty Ltd

Best Construction Value for Money

Our experience using dashpivot as superintendents/ project managers has been rewarding. The speed in which documents can be completed is important when billing by the hour and this product has improved our productivity in this sense.

Pros

Easy to use Great platform to customise your own templates produces a professional looking document Value for Money

Cons

Easier Navigation through the activity screen Company Contact number in document header

Janith from Ward Civil and Environmental Engineering

Dashpivot

Pros

Cons

There can occasionally be issues with the mobile version not syncing, which prevents any photos or created forms to be seen on the desktop version. Although this is being addressed with each revision, it is still present and is an area of future development.

Babak from Fultonhogan

Top Software to use for QA Job

As a QA manager I have used different software for QA & Completion including defect register and among all of those I found Dashpivot very accurate, easy to use.

Pros

Easy to write a repot, upload photos and other relevenat documents.

Cons

Not much negative I can say about the software however there would be some more room for improvement with the defects register which would be easier to find the item you are looking for.

Leon from ECS Group

Industry: Civil Engineering

Dash pivot for construction use

I have found dash pivot excellent they have even gone the extra mile to help us design further sheets that meet our requirements

Pros

We really like the way you can adapt the templates to suite your needs, there is no over complicated items the templates are great and we are currently building dash pivot into an integral part of our daily works.

Cons

Formatting text was a little hard BUT with some support we got over the issues

Ben from Burton Contractors

Ben

good

Pros

The ease of doing a site diary each day.

Cons

That you can't add a name if its a one off in the system. The line when you select a name is too low

Response from Sitemate

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review and support Ben. We do have an update planned that will allow you to add new List items from the mobile device. Regarding your second point, our team is going to update the table interface to provide more space. Cheers, Sitemate team

Corey from Marais Laying Technologies

Site reporting life saver

Eliminating the bottleneck created by paperwork getting from site to HQ across multiple sites around Australia.

Pros

- Easy to set up - Easy to use - Great and fast customer support - Live information - Lots of customization options - Photo sharing and ability to tag photos - Great price - Australian product

Cons

- No complaints about the software at the moment

Anna from construction

DashPivot in Environmental Management

Using DashPivot to digitise our team's environmental inspections & monitoring processes. It minimises paperwork and manual registers in excel. Overall it provides us with traceability, allowing us to easily demonstrate compliance with our requirements.

Pros

Flexibility and photo functionality on site

Cons

The capacity to run analytics. Currently we are exporting our DashPivot data into excel and then running analytics.

Bassam from LLBJV

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Review Dashpivot

Pros

- sharing information and documents among the team - save all the daily reports in and can get access to them from different offices - easy to use, has a date and user filter - shows all the activities of other team members like uploading materials or editing existing ones

Cons

could get improved by creating team chat window

Noura from Mack Civil Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

Amazing Product - Highly Recommended!!

This product has made my experience truly amazing. It is super easy to use and the service/staff are very helpful. I have been using Dashpivot for about a month and I could not fault this product. I defiantly highly recommend this product!

Pros

- easy to use - very fast - easy to navigate - amazing support system - very friendly stuff

Cons

This product had everything I wanted - NA faults