What are Dashpivot users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Dashpivot software through verified user reviews

• icon"The customisable templates and photograph database features have been an excellent addition to our construction management approach on a large wind farm construction project."
  • icon"The ease of producing fast and easy to use forms for the fieldworkers, with little effort and cost, capturing and reporting has never been easy and we have only just began."
  • icon"Customer service is very good so you can be confident that any problems will be short lived."
  • icon"Modifying forms can be a bit tricky when you have started using them."
  • icon"There were several freezing issues with earlier versions. These bugs seem to be sorted now."
  • icon"N/A can think of no negative features of the software. Mainly due to developers constantly updating it based of comments from users."

Browse all Dashpivot Reviews

• Have you used Dashpivot and would like to share your experience with others?

Brian

Ward Civil Roll out of Dash Pivot

It has been excellent. We have been able to digitise our HSEQ and commercial processes and engage with our clients and partners on the platform. It has improved the efficiency of our project delivery and allows our engineers to get back to doing what they should be doing.

Pros

Its adaptability and the ease with which we were able to roll it across our business. The form builder is excellent and the analytics provide for real time and informed management review.

Cons

We are looking to expand the applications of Dashpivot into more areas of our business but it is not quite there just yet. We are working with Sitemate however to address this.

Nikki

Dashpivot does exactly what I want

The support feature is excellent. The instructional videos made finding my way around Dashpivot very easy, and queries to staff are answered quickly. The register function contains filters that make searching for records easy; this is important because my register will eventually have multiple thousands of entries. Overall, the software's enabled me to create an asbestos register that works for me and my knowledge level, and I don't have to pay for in-built features that I'm not going to use, as I would for other asbestos register products.

Pros

I use Dashpivot as an asbestos register. The software has all the tools I need to custom-design my register and supporting records. Other products on the market don't offer this flexibility, and still cost over twice as much as this product does. It even lets users enter data and check the asbestos register from their phones in the field, and I can generate reports for staff and contractors that contains the essential information they need to know to keep themselves and others safe.

Cons

I often find myself re-customising my templates, as I learn from trial, error and experience. It would be really handy if my existing record entries could be re-populated with the current template's designs, so I could go back and fill in the blanks. What I have to do now is manually re-type the old data into the new template, which is okay now, but won't be feasible in the long-term.

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

Their software contained more functions than I needed; and their pricing was approximately twice what Dashpivot costs.

Reasons for switching to Dashpivot

I don't have confidence to trust Excel not to crash or corrupt my data, especially when the register grows. It also didn't let me do things that Dashpivot does, like embed photos directly into the register and attach files so that all my information is in one place; and Excel lacks the mobile functionality that this product has.

Bryce

Industry: Farming

July 2022

Dashpivot review

My overall experience with Dashpivot has been very positive, it has saved me a lot of time, which has eliminated a great deal of stress from my life. I have even found myself recommending the product to multiple companies and people.

Pros

Dashpivot allows any type of check list or procedure to be digitalised, and also allows real time viewing. It has moved us away from paper check lists, to a check list that is exportable in CSV and can be adapted for multiple further uses.

Cons

There are no real Cons, as the Dashpivot team are very receptive to any suggestions that we have to make the product better.

Steven

Dash pivot review

Dashpivot provides our core business the ability to go paperless and add stream lined service that is based onsite. All documents and procedures in one place that every level of management can have visibilty across each discipline. User friendly and the team is very helpful

Pros

The ability to Taylor bespoke documentation to our organisation and for the onsite staff to be able to access that documentation in real time

Cons

Nothing really is or was an issue for the dash pivot team. Slow to load in certain situations would be my only concern

Ross

July 2022

Rose Builders Ltd

Rose Builders have been using Dashpivot for a few months now. Overall we are very impressed of how this system has helped us modernise the communication between Office-Site. Over the next few months we will continue to expand our licences and get more of our sites using the Dashpivot/Sitemate system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very helpful throughout the integration stages right the way through to developing our templates. We look forward to expanding our use of the system and see what other areas of the business Dashpivot can assist with.

Pros

Easy to set up. Simple to submit electronic templates. Efficient managerial sign off. All positive feedback from site workers.

Cons

The ability for the approver in Dashpivot to make adjustments to a template without sending the timesheet back to the operative in the workflow column would be useful for us. The 'make changes' button is misleading as this removes the operatives signature.

Reasons for switching to Dashpivot

We decided a fixed biometric clocking system wouldn't be able to handle our diverse range of work. We needed a system that could handle the work from our Small Works Department, along with the larger developments/sites. After researching the market we come across Dashpivot, and once we'd reviewed their videos on the website we were immediately interested.

Great Construction Software

Pros

Ease of use (especially the app), Ease of uploading multiple photos, Ease of workflows and alerts. The Site Diary functionality is excellent and it enables searching which is very helpful when searching historically

Cons

Nil experienced so far whilst using this software

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

Dashpivot had workflows and hold points where the other did not

Hayley

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Every Construction company should be using this app

Dashpivot has completely streamlined our paperwork process (and has made us mostly paperless). It is so easy now that we in the office can go on dashpivot and get the paperwork at anytime. It has made our guys thorough at doing their paperwork, and they are more interested in learning how they could do their paperwork better. We would never go back to paper forms, Dashpivot has been a no brainer for us, and it is worth every cent.

Pros

-Easy to make new templates to suit our requirements, and easy to alter our existing templates to make them better. -User friendly, we have all our main guys on it, and they have all found it super easy to use and to figure out without any help, even a few of the older guys have picked up how to use the templates quickly. -Dashpivot has been great for us to be able to keep an eye on everyone's paperwork, we can see if any information is missing straight away and it is easy for our guys to get on the app to fix it straight away. During claims we rely on the paper work to be spot on so its good that we can track it throughout the month to make sure everything is up to scratch, compared to when we used to be using paper we only saw the daily diaries at the end of the month and by then if information was missing it was a bit hard for us to fix it. -The new conditional formatting in the templates is awesome, it is great that we can make extra questions appear if certain criteria is met, it makes the forms look so much tidier. It is great for our incident/accident forms.

Cons

Not a dislike, but more a couple of things that need to be added: -Certain forms that we have need to be accessed by all our workers (such as incident forms), currently only our lead guys have access, it would be good if we could assign users to certain forms that are not for everyday use. -We use dashpivot to upload all the project photos, currently to send them to clients we have to download all photos to send to the client, it would be good if we could send them a link that allows them access to the photos for a certain project.

Mitch

Dashpivot review

Generally I only use Dashpivot for storing photos of on site activities and for daily diaries. From an engineering perspective the ability to digitally document this information is very useful. As you are already aware Engineers are quite time poor, so the usefulness of Dashpivot is directly related to the time spent entering data into it.

Pros

It is easy to use and very helpful for tracking site activities and storing photos. The iPhone app makes it a perfect tool for an Engineer working on site to upload photos of day-to-day tasks.

Cons

When viewing a photo, it would be good to add a swiping functionality in order to more easily move between photos - especially when in full screen mode. Ability to rotate 90 degrees when in full screen mode would also be a good addition. For the daily diaries i find myself generally typing everything into the comments box as opposed to manually selecting the drop down lists for things like labour, deliveries and plant/equipment on site as it is much quicker and easier to modify. Although if there was a timesheet functionality that was directly linked to the input fields in the daily diaries then we would be encouraged to manually enter it. I.e. The name of each labourer and the hours they do each day could be entered by the foreman into the daily diary. At the end of the month you could generate a timesheet template, select the labourers name, and it would display every day that labourer worked and the hours he did.

Jack

Dashpivot Review

My experience to date with dashpivot has been a really positive one, as somebody who is not a real lover of technology I was impressed by how easy and user friendly the software was. This has resulted in us managing to continue to come up with new uses for the software that we would not have thought of when we originally brought dashpivot on board. It has allowed us to have faster and better access to records onsite, which would have once been created hard copy and manually scanned and saved to a server, and has allowed us to better collaborate with our clients on projects.

Pros

The best feature of the Dashpivot software is how user friendly it is. You don't need to spend time or money on IT consultants or tech support to establish and later modify/set up the software to meet your needs. Creating your own forms/templates is very simple meaning that it is relatively easy to transfer a paper system across to a digital format/database. Because it is so easy to generate new forms it also means that it is easy to continue to grow your systems as you find new ways to utilise the dashpivot functions or new functions become available.

Cons

Dashpivot is still relatively early in its development which means that there is still a lot of potential in the software that is yet to be realised. However, the team team at dashpivot is always open to hearing your ideas on possible functionality improvements and trying to implement those where possible.

Industry: Wholesale

Great Auditing and Record Keeping Tool, for start up companies, business and or sole traders.

Very happy with Dashpivot and the service along with products they have to offer. Templates are within my understanding to edit, and complete on site, on the run. During a hectic schedule.

Pros

Found the templates where of ease to navigate and edit to get the result, layout of information recorded, and the finished professional presentation to the client. Download, or shared as file with a site designated team member I report to at site level.

Cons

Nothing but praise for the customer service team in responding in great time. And their ability and willingness to help with design, duplication of my current reports on this site. Look forward to the day that a repetitive text, or auto populate when repeating certain text or content tab, could made available, or added. As allot of my reports refer to the same comments within the AS standards. I am fining I have to retype each time, or cut and paste. If this can be added when I do my reports it would save me a fair amount of time.

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

The ease to understand their templates and how to edit them, the lay out of the dash board that wasnt confusing. And the ability to save the GSP location on assets for client site reports, with an ongoing inspection register. That i share with the clients and a team member.

Anneke

Highly Recommend!!!

Fantastic software, Great support, Staff has grasped this with ease.

Pros

This software is easy to use. Easy to set up also. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been training myself and the director of the company has been so patient with all the questions and has made the software that much easier to understand (Not that it was hard to begin with)

Cons

We have no complaints yet. Easy to use with great support if we have any questions.

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

I have been looking for software for our building company for over 7 years. They have been either over priced with functions we dont need or very hard to set up and use. Dishpivot has all the functions we need and more. Other software products are very expensive, especially for a small company. Dashpivot is the best we have found for what we need. We highly recommend any company to use this software. Great price for all it does.

Tim

Industry: Environmental Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

An excellent project management system

Pros

Easy to use and administer. Found it to be the best fit for our business needs. Easy to use in the field Support has been excellent Constantly being developed

Cons

No GPS location feature on forms Unable to select specific fields to be printed in forms

Kyle

Kyle Saffy

Overall, Dashpivot is a very easy to use tool that is definitely needed on a construction site. Although I am probably not using it to its full potential, I find it very helpful and time saving. Look forward to learning more about the software.

Pros

Taking photos through the mobile app and having the photos uploaded immediately. Ease of being able to create forms and completing them through the mobile app on site. Easy to keep and find documents and reports. Easy to use and functional.

Cons

not being able to edit / mark-up photos after they have been uploaded.

Dave

Dashpivot Photo capture ability

Pros

I love the Photo capture feature of Dashpivot. This is our most used tool and is great for progress tracking and issuing information to our clients.

Annette

Groundfix review

Overall experience has been great especially with Alice's help throughout the setup process. She has been most helpful and very knowledgeable about the product. She has been really amazing

Pros

Product is easy to use and we are able to edit without involving the developers and being charged for it

Cons

We are still new at using it so I don't have an opinion about it yet. The time sheets and purchase order are the only things we dont have working yet

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

Price! For the size of our company this is ideal

Reasons for switching to Dashpivot

The product wasn't as useful as we thought it would be. Limited functionality and every change whether major or minor was charged. We like the fact that we are in "control" of our own forms

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Excellent Product for Site Teams and Construction Management/Monitoring

Overall an excellent experience since the implementation of Dashpivot

Pros

The customisable templates and photograph database features have been an excellent addition to our construction management approach on a large wind farm construction project. Significant savings and efficiencies gained through the implementation of Dashpivot for capturing construction monitoring information at site. The data is easy to access, search and share and the Dashpivot team have been very helpful throughout. The product is very easy to use and I would have no hesitation recommending for use on any future construction projects.

Cons

One desired feature discussed would be to implement an interactive site map/drawing into the app for additional efficiencies. I understand this is something the team are already looking into for future development.

Alexander

DashPivot for Construction business

Outstanding. Dashpivot has grown its capabilities so fast since our first use under two years ago. Pictures, tags, filters, sorting, etc is available for ease searching

Pros

It is very user friendly and personnel from all levels of the organisation are able to see what has been uploaded to the cloud and also do their own inputs. Initially our project started to use it for progress pictures of the project in different areas, however due to its properties we have expanded our use to digital forms minimizing paperwork and streamline processes. Form or pictures are able to be reviewed immediately by multiple users in the organisation. One more good feature is that the software is available on PC web site base or through apps in mobile devices so pictures and forms can be uploaded or edited in any device.

Cons

No Cons, always improving so any suggestion has been always taken in consideration.

Wendy

Dashpivot Review

We are a small Construction Business looking for an App that could enable us to record and store daily activities as well as keeping track of Site Management and Safety . Dashpivot ticks all the boxes. Very positive experience with the team from Dashpivot. We have received ongoing support,nothing is a problem. Great product. We are looking forward to working with the team for years to come.

Pros

Dashpivot works with the individuals Business requirements. -It is simple to use . -It has enabled us to track daily activities. All templates can be tagged and can be stored as job specific. -Photos are able to be stored easily and tagged for easy reference. -The creation of Forms and templates is very simple.

Cons

Dashpivot is a great product.No Cons Always evolving.

Ticks all the boxes.

Reasons for switching to Dashpivot

I auditor concentrates on safety .We were looking for an app which catered for site management as well .

Eddie

Dash Pivot Pros

Excellent company to deal with and would highly recommend to any company looking into the digitisation of some of there processes.

Pros

Tracking construction progress with pictures and the management of progress pictures over the lifecycle of a project is done exceptionally well. The back up support is excellent. The platform it self is very easy to use and quick when being used onsite. Forms are very easy to compile.

Cons

Some more Functionality in regards analytics would be useful.

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

Very functional and well built platform. Its focus is for construction digitisation while other products are more broad based.

Adrian

Review of Dashpivot

- Dashpivot has changed the way our business operates. Have only received positive comments from both our office and site based staff. Overall it is a superb product and highly recommended.

Pros

- User friendly web and mobile interface - The photo and video option is excellent. Media is uploaded and updated almost instantaneously. Can add photo tags and descriptions which make searching much easier. - GPS option on photos is great when working on a large road project. - Drag and drop option on templates makes it simply to create forms and workflows. - The analytics are extremely valuable to our business

Cons

- The formatting on some forms could be improved. - The software is developing at a rate of knots and even though the updates are outstanding, you need to spend the time learning what the changes are.

DashPivot

The Dashpivot team has been very proactive in providing support, gathering feedback and communicating the upcoming feature improvements in an open environment. We look forward to a long-term future with the Dashpivot team

Pros

The implementation of Dashpivot has shown immediate benefit and return of investment. Key features include: - The ability for all of the project team to capture and share information for any form in an instant from any device; - The sharing and capture of the site activities via the photos page and the site diary; - The quick setup of the program and each user; - The ease of use of the software with each user quickly learning and adding in content; - Value for money - The communication not only within the project team but also to the construction management and support teams.

Cons

We prefer the old name - Construction Cloud. We also look forward to the integration with our other software systems over time.

Alister

Industry: Building Materials

Construction Management

My overall experience is very positive and intend to use the system in a new international business in the near future.

Pros

Most useful features are daily reporting and recording of site activities, followed closely by safety monitoring, site inductions and safe working method statements especially for in house trade labour. Customer service is very good so you can be confident that any problems will be short lived.

Cons

I would like to see more work done on the application when used on a smart phone. At present it seems to favour computer screens and i pads, where I have not had any issues at all, but to be 100% effective on a building site it needs to be phone friendly. System sometimes seems unstable and freezes requiring a restart of the phone.

Reasons for choosing Dashpivot

Systems was recommended by a previous user, I was not involved in the purchasing decision other than to support the purchase of a system.

Nicholas

Dashpivot Review

Dashpivot has been a great asset in allowing us to organise and manage both site diaries and photographs as well as providing the ability to tag them for easy reference where required. It has also made the process of creating plant requisition forms much easier by providing a ready made register and giving a unified template for all subcontractors and suppliers.

Pros

- Easy to use and understand - Good options for saving and storing both photos and text diaries for site activities - Ability to tag photographs for easy reference - Mobile compatibility - Flexible form templates to record multiple aspects of site works - Good help and support system if required

Cons

N/A can think of no negative features of the software Mainly due to developers constantly updating it based of comments from users

Robert

Great software

Dash pivot is great, it is friendly and easy to use software and you do not need to be a computer wiz to get the most out of it.

Pros

That you can see what other people are doing on the home page other people might be doing something that relates to you but you may have forgotten about You can create a template that will suit your needs and then incorporate it into the analytics. Tagging of photo's for task and place and that the photo will show you where it was taken on google maps The exporting of the excel andPDF Docs for sending to contractors. Easy to contact for support

Cons

Being able to open one form on multiple devices and lose the data from the form you filled out on the previous devices. You can't see who took a photo on the mobile app. Some of the settings on the computer are not the same on the app ( mainly date created and subject date )

Rob

Great app saves a lot of time

I have one many arguments with subcontractors trying to charge variations as I have time stamped proof of what was done on a given day & time stamped photos to back it up. I Have used it to prove variations to clients & have attached video evidence of latent conditions Really saves time when processing staff hours & claims Love the fact I can also use it in the field, on I phone It's great not having to use paper that can go missing or be unclear.

Pros

Dash pivot is quite easy to use. Even better when it's set up. It saves a lot of time & helps with invoicing as well, the analytics feature is great for quickly confirming hours on every trade. I also love the fact I can be out in the field & log photos in real time, it saves arguments with both clients & subcontractors. The safety of knowing that all my data is backed up is great also.

Cons

Not much, if anything I'd say the date should auto populate on the PC template.

Dashpivot