What are FlipperForce users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using FlipperForce software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great tool for fast projects analysis and overview organization of projects and investments."
  • icon"Using the templates saves time and keeps you focused on the things that matter. The tutorial videos are a blessing as they make it easy to explore and utilize the features at a high level."
  • icon"It is so easy and intuitive to use this programme even for beginner."
  • icon"I really can’t say that there is anything that I don’t like about this software."
  • icon"I don't like that I have to complete the beginning stage of a project in order for it to release drop down in my expense tracker screen."
  • icon"I have not had any issues that I haven't seen improved. The crazy thing is that I didn't even inquire about it."

Browse all FlipperForce Reviews

• Have you used FlipperForce and would like to share your experience with others?

Vaughn

New Software

I have enjoyed the program so far and look forward to future developments.

Pros

This software is simple to use and can go further in depth if you like. It is a good starting tool to measure project potential. They company is in continuing development of the product so there are almost weekly updates to functionality and ability.

Cons

It's not the only program you will have to use yet but it is going that direction. Would like more team collaboration/task management abilities.

Reasons for choosing FlipperForce

Ease of use and ongoing development.

Response from Flipper Force

Thanks Vaughn! Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you've taken notice on our hard work to continue to develop the platform. We do have plans to improve our Collaboration capabilities in the near future with email notifications, activity feeds, @mentions etc that should really improve the ability for you to collaborate with your team!

Replied February 2020

Jerry

Long time user

Great software. Great for new or seasoned investors.

Pros

I've used this software since Beta. Its the best i've used, even when it was based on Spreadsheets. They have only kept improving with each iteration. This software helps you keep you flips on time and budget, and produce wonderful reports for your sellers, money lenders, on and on.

Cons

Sometimes inputting actual costs got confusing, but they've improved this recently

Reasons for choosing FlipperForce

Was familiar with flipperforce when it was spreadsheet based, and it flowed perfectly into flipperforce online.

Response from Flipper Force

Thank you for the review and your continued support Jerry!

Replied July 2020

Rhuben

So far so good

I was using a very detailed excel sheet for tracking my renovations that can sometimes get a little complicated. The cost tracking on this software so far has been great.

Pros

I am just working through the free trial to evaluate the software. So far I have been pleasantly pleased with the setup and the deliverables that come with it.

Cons

I really haven't used it enough to comment on this yet.

robert

Consolidation

Pros

We have consolidated our business process from multiple spreadsheets and the google drive to one system as well as eliminating multiple points/ duplicate entry. Real time visibility into how my projects are performing has been a game changer

Cons

There is no App for the software. Using the browser on your phone can be a little clunky at times.

Great house flipping and new construction management software

Great product for a small business and also for business that do over 20 projects a year

Pros

My favorite things is the continuity of the product. From analyzing the deal to manage and accounting that is complex enough to capture certain details but easy enough to work it's what you need

Cons

I have been using it for a month and from pan and paper big step so nothing really that i don't like

Reasons for choosing FlipperForce

Simplicity for the construction guys that are not used to work in a software network and complex enough to be able to manage a project properly

Andrea

Easy system to understand

Over all it has really helped out with tracks income / expenses.

Pros

I like that I can access my account from any computer. Keeps track of incoming and out going cost. Appreciate the spreadsheets that can be printed out for each phase.

Cons

I don't like that I have to complete the beginning stage of a project in order for it to release drop down in my expense tracker screen. I don't need to complete that section as I budget that outside the system.

Reasons for switching to FlipperForce

Quickbooks did not give me the options I needed to track my expenses. I literally had to input information backwards to get it to come out correctly. Just a pain to use for what I needed.

Dennis

Extremely Powerful

So far, my experience with the software is exceptional. No Complaints yet

Pros

The software includes very powerful job estimator tools snd reports. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

I would like to see an APP for ipad that I can take with me on location.

Reasons for switching to FlipperForce

I wanted to switch to a product that focuses on rehad valuation and managing rehab projects. I didn't need a website or other lead generating tools which some of the other competitors provide making this platform more affordable.

Ashauna

A Necessity for Flipping Real Estate!

Pros

I love the ease and use of the software. FlipperForce provides a plethora of helpful information to ensure every flip is optimized. Whether you're pricing a potential flip, working on a current flip, or preparing documents for a business plan, FlipperForce has all the tools to ensure a seamless process. The software keeps me updated on ALL the logistics (ROI, returns, budget, etc.). I also love that I'm able to categorize every receipt/expense by category. Sometimes, one receipt may have materials related to plumbing, framework, and insulation. Flipperforce allows you to categorize everything on one receipt into it's own category. At the end of the job, I'll always know how much of the budget went towards each category. This is the best TOOL ever.

Cons

With the continuous updates and improvements, I'm hopeful for an iPhone app of the software. Although, I can pull up the desktop version on my iPad when I'm touring a flip to check off things for the flip, it would be very helpful to have an app version of the software.

Mike

March 2022

Post 30 day trial thoughts

I feel this software is very useful. There may be many others that are similar, true. Flipper Force has a ease of use that I'm comfortable with. I'm not the most Tech friendly but not a stranger and FF is easy to navigate and comprehend being put together very well

Pros

In a relative short amount of time I'm able to analyze leads. Quickly calculation for profits after purchase, rehab, holding, and sale. I like the ability to lump sum repair estimates and then do a detailed version for more precise numbers.

Cons

I haven't used the software to its full capabilities yet as Im in purchase phase. I've used the leads, Deal analyzer several times while bidding on properties. From what I've experienced so far I have to say that nothing comes to mind or jumps out as least favorable.

Bassam

February 2022

Nice presentation

very good, and it made me show in an easy way, the numbers in the properties I am working on.

Pros

Very easy to use, has many features, very easy to integrate into most business management models. Fast to teach others about it, and very intuitive.

Cons

I don't have any cons about it, but I have another business, and I wished I could use it too...but it is only related to real estate & construction. I see that this software can be adapted to many business models other than real estate, it will be great if it would be applied to different industries as well as different types of fabrication.

Curtis

The right tool

We were early beta adopters of FlipperForce. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were great to work with.

Pros

I have always appreciated having the right tool for the job. Magnetic screwdriver for a hard to reach spot - check! Well FlipperForce is the right tool for investors. It’s comprehensive, easy and available for a reasonable fee - Check!

Cons

Changing data during a Flip Analysis requires you to go through all of the Flip Analysis questions, even if you only want to change one number.

Reasons for switching to FlipperForce

FlipperForce is a complete integrated solution from A to Z, it made our work easier.

Response from Flipper Force

Hey Curtis, thanks for the great review! Next week we will be releasing a new update which will address your concerns on the Flip Analyzer. We will be adding some new navigation links & buttons that will allow you to quickly jump to a step in the analysis or jump to the results page. We will also be adding new functionality that will allow you to edit certain variables directly on the results page so you don't have to go back and edit your results.

Replied December 2019

Samantha

So glad we found Flipperforce

Our overall experience has been fantastic. We absolutely love how easy it is to use. We love how many instructional videos there are on You Tube. Most impressive has been the fantastic customer service. We ask a lot of questions, and they are always promptly and personally answered in a way that makes sense and is helpful.

Pros

Flipperforce is the first product we've found that we actually like that is created specifically for people who buy, renovate, and sell houses. It's got so many useful features. The deal analyzer and repair estimator tools are probably the most valuable to us, but we also love the ability to print reports and save all of our project documents in one place.

Cons

The only con we've discovered so far is that everything must be tied to a specific project. We have created lots of general documents that pertain to ALL deals, not just to one specific deal, so it would be really nice to have a place to add things that are more company level as opposed to project level.

Response from Flipper Force

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your amazing review and feedback! As you know, everything is project-based in the app, so we don't have a spot for general business docs, tasks or expenses, but we will take a look at that in the future.

Great Software!

They are quick to respond when customer service was needed. Very friendly.

Pros

We love this software. There are features to help with initially checking profit margin and the software is great to get you through the entire house flipping process. We track all of our expenses, profit, contacts, and invoices in the software. It keeps us up to date on the entire project and makes the process so much smoother.

Cons

We haven't found any cons. We did find one bug that flipperforce fixed immediately after being made aware of it.

Reasons for choosing FlipperForce

It works better for the type of work we do.

Eric

Great product, for any experience level!

Overall, I am very pleased with FlipperForce. I feel it is an invaluable tool that will absolutely pay for itself. Whether you are a newbie investor, or an experienced flipper, this tool will help!

Pros

I loved the ease of use and the ability for the product to analyze large sets of data (costs and fees) very quickly. That ability helps identify opportunities in just minutes. I also like the way you can be as detailed or as high level as you need.

Cons

There is not much I liked "least" so far. But my suggestions for improvement would be the ability to use a mobile app as opposed to the responsive web browser. It can be kind of difficult navigating some of the detailed rehab info on a phone browser. I also think it would be VERY beneficial if there was a help document that included national average costs of labor and materials that can also indicate which regions are slightly above or below that national average.

Reasons for choosing FlipperForce

This product was much easier to use as a new investor.

Response from Flipper Force

Hi Eric, thanks for the great review! Right now 100% of focus is on continuing to develop and improve our web app tools and features. Once we get the web app toolset where we want it to be we will likely shift our focus to building a native app to help improve the overall usability on mobile devices.

Josue

Great Software to stay Organized!

Pros

What I like about FlipperForce is the ability to track each project and have a break down of their finances and contacts. They have been doing an outstanding job with the updates. I really appreciate the work that is being put into this software to improve the user experience, it makes me feel good about the product in the sense that I didn't waste my money with a dead-end software where you feel ripped off. I can see myself growing with this platform/software as my operation grows.

Cons

I have been quite impressed with how every inquiry is handled and how responsive they are with feedback or issues. I have not had any issues that I haven't seen improved. The crazy thing is that I didn't even inquire about it. The update just happened and which was great for me. In short, I have not complaints.

Response from Flipper Force

Thank you for the kind review Josue! We are constantly working on new updates and improving user experience, so we are glad you are enjoying them! Thanks!

Replied November 2020

Jessie

Turn Key Investment Infrastructure

A dream!!! Again, so grateful for it!

Pros

I absolutely love that the product has so much built-in. It makes it difficult to skip over administrative tasks because they are so clearly laid out and easy to implement. I am a lover of analysis, so the ability to see my business and each project within it, as a simple ROI report (or cost, or timeline, or...so many options) is really ideal. Additionally the tools and features of the system allows us to do quick yet THOROUGH analysis on potential investment so easily. Grateful for the way FlipperForce has added value to our business and allowed us the infrastructure to scale!

Cons

As a beta user, I have experienced a lot of the growing pains of the software. But the responsiveness and support of the developers has been outstanding. I have not experienced a hiccup or issue that wasn't resolved quickly. Additionally, none that what diminish the products value to my business!

Ahmad

Makes my life 100x easier!!

Pros

What i enjoyed most here is the accounting section, between project budgeter and expense tracker and income tracker this software makes my life so easy! Before i was using like 5 different sheets in excel, i can’t express how convenient it is having everything i could need in one software, i am super excited for the road map and the comps feature that’s coming. Do yourself a favor and just get the year subscription… you won’t regret it

Cons

No cons really. The scheduling part of software isn’t the best, but it’s cool how they provide a schedule for you. I wish it was more flexible to use. Being a small business that flips 2-3 houses every quarter i don’t need the scheduling part as i can just manage my crew myself.

Jonathan

Easily the best of its kind on the Market

If you do have any questions The rep is very quick to respond to your requests. I've purchased his house flipping spreadsheets and love Flipperforce. I'm excited to see all the new features get added.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. Everything is laid out for you and virtually eliminates any learning curve. Other software on the market just helps you analyze deals but Flipperforce takes you from A-Z. My favorite feature is probably the Project Budgeter, knowing where every dollar is coming from and going is invaluable to my business.

Cons

I am not a big fan of subscriptions so I hope they offer a one-time pricing option like with their spreadsheets.

Response from Flipper Force

Hey Jonathan, Thanks for the great review! Hopefully, you've seen our latest update to the Project Budgeter which makes it 10x faster!? Thanks again!

Replied October 2019

Steven

The Flipper Bible

I am able to create some really good SOW sheets so my contractors that bid, show the specific work to be completed. Then they are able to quote me a better price since the guesswork is mostly out of the equation. I am able to look at the project with confidence and I am able to find an exit strategy that works best for me.

Pros

This is the easy part. I like detail. So I have been in dire needs in finding a property management and quote estimate software that is very detailed and doesn't miss anything. I am 62 and can not afford the mistakes I made in my 40's. So having access to this software, gives me that magnifying glass detail I require. It also gives me a lot of comfort and confidence knowing that I am going to be successful on potential projects. It also shows me if I am NOT going to be successful, so I can feel confident to walk away.

Cons

Cons is the tough one! I can see where the speed has increased and that is very helpful. As far as the cons.....I have to continue to work with this program to find them. At present I do not have any.

Response from Flipper Force

Hi Steven, thank you for the review! I'm glad you are enjoying the software and finding it beneficial!

Replied October 2019

Matt

Just what I was looking for

As a new flipper, I had lots of questions and wasn't sure exactly how to go to best track things, but I wish I had found this sooner when I was looking at several houses. By the time I had found this software, I was pretty committed to purchasing the house but I still ran through all the prospective steps just to have it on record if nothing else.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and for someone new it guides you through the features. I was able to analyze a house and decide on purchasing it based on real numbers. The project budget is great to track the expenses as you go as well.

Cons

Using this on a phone is pretty squished, but I'm sure this might only be made to use on a tablet at a minimum. The ability to enter material purchases at the store or after leaving is very nice and at the moment I have to struggle with the phone screen size, but I can still accomplish what I need.

Response from Flipper Force

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and I am glad you are finding our software beneficial to your business! We will be circling back through the app and cleaning up some of the functionality on mobile so the user experience is just as good on mobile as it is on a desktop, laptop & tablet. Thanks!

Replied March 2020

Tarrence

February 2022

Great for Startere Flippers!

AWESOME. The onlly software of its kind that I feel like I am not getting ripped off but value the usage of it.

Pros

The detail of the Rehab estimator. Its clear and as concise as can be without leaving out anything.

Cons

I like that it have smooth flow from Lead throught the rehab. Also it ability to store receipts, photos, etc all in one place.

Pat

Tracks what you need as a real estate investor!

Just what we needed to help get us to the next level.

Pros

This software is very easy to implement and use. Compared to traditional spreadsheets, Flipperforce lets you dig deeper into the data and provides detailed reporting that is second to none.

Cons

I really can’t say that there is anything that I don’t like about this software. We also use Quickbooks for overall tax reporting so any complements to using the the two softwares simultaneously would always be welcomed.

Response from Flipper Force

Hi Pat, thanks for the great review and feedback! As of right now you can export your expenses to a CSV spreadsheet file & then import into QB. We do have plans to build a Quickbooks integration so you can sync your expenses between QB & FlipperForce.

TIFFANY

Keep on Track

Pros

I love how allof our projects are in one place and we all can access each one with ease.

Cons

I just wish the mobile was easier to see and look at.

Sarina

So Easy

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and answers my emails fairly quickly. Fixed the bugs quickly.

Pros

I love the fact that I can see all my projects at once. You can see different analysis of each project. Easy to maneuver flip analyzer.

Cons

I just wish it had the rehab financing set up for equity profit share incorporated.

Micah

Easy project management software

The staff was very responsive when I messed up on something. They helped get it back on track within an hour. Customer service was great. Software has been great.

Pros

I like that I can manage multiple projects from one platform. It is easy to navigate and set up. Relatively inexpensive for the amount of management capabilities and templates they have already set up.

Cons

There are some minor tweaks that I would like but nothing major to complain about. Im sure these will be adjusted as the program gets used and reviewed as I have only seen positive changes in the short time I have been using the program

Reasons for choosing FlipperForce

Did the free trial period and really enjoyed what it was

FlipperForce