• Pros

• "The software is really easy to use and helps me stay organized. You can print everything off too for your files. "

• "Flipper Force is a must-have tool for every flipper. The user experience is phenomenon in comparison to the other Real Estate Investment Tool."

• "The software allows you to track all aspects of the rehabbing process. Helps you to decide if it is a good deal, track expenses, set schedules and timelines."

• Cons

• "It's not the only program you will have to use yet but it is going that direction. Would like more team collaboration/task management abilities."

• "Changing data during a Flip Analysis requires you to go through all of the Flip Analysis questions, even if you only want to change one number. "

• "Some reports are limited. However, Flipper Force is very open to suggestions that will be of benefit to users and appears to be continually making upgrades to the software."

Browse FlipperForce Reviews

Vaughn from SeR Services

New Software

I have enjoyed the program so far and look forward to future developments.

Pros

This software is simple to use and can go further in depth if you like. It is a good starting tool to measure project potential. They company is in continuing development of the product so there are almost weekly updates to functionality and ability.

Cons

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Thanks Vaughn! Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you've taken notice on our hard work to continue to develop the platform. We do have plans to improve our Collaboration capabilities in the near future with email notifications, activity feeds, @mentions etc that should really improve the ability for you to collaborate with your team!

Jessie from R&S Renovations

Turn Key Investment Infrastructure

A dream!!! Again, so grateful for it!

Pros

I absolutely love that the product has so much built-in. It makes it difficult to skip over administrative tasks because they are so clearly laid out and easy to implement. I am a lover of analysis, so the ability to see my business and each project within it, as a simple ROI report (or cost, or timeline, or...so many options) is really ideal. Additionally the tools and features of the system allows us to do quick yet THOROUGH analysis on potential investment so easily. Grateful for the way FlipperForce has added value to our business and allowed us the infrastructure to scale!

Cons

As a beta user, I have experienced a lot of the growing pains of the software. But the responsiveness and support of the developers has been outstanding. I have not experienced a hiccup or issue that wasn't resolved quickly. Additionally, none that what diminish the products value to my business!

Curtis from Thrive Homes of WA

The right tool

We were early beta adopters of FlipperForce. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were great to work with.

Pros

I have always appreciated having the right tool for the job. Magnetic screwdriver for a hard to reach spot - check! Well FlipperForce is the right tool for investors. Its comprehensive, easy and available for a reasonable fee - Check!

Cons

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2019

Hey Curtis, thanks for the great review! Next week we will be releasing a new update which will address your concerns on the Flip Analyzer. We will be adding some new navigation links & buttons that will allow you to quickly jump to a step in the analysis or jump to the results page. We will also be adding new functionality that will allow you to edit certain variables directly on the results page so you don't have to go back and edit your results.

Michelle from Raiti Designs

Great Software

Pros

This software is really great. One place to enter all information to get a good idea about the profitability of your flip. User friendly and the customer service was quick and friendly too. Highly recommend

Cons

Working out the kinks. Could not enter additional expenses in rehab list. Some little graphic defects from time to time. Nothing big.

Jonathan from Palm View Properties

Easily the best of its kind on the Market

If you do have any questions The rep is very quick to respond to your requests. I've purchased his house flipping spreadsheets and love Flipperforce. I'm excited to see all the new features get added.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. Everything is laid out for you and virtually eliminates any learning curve. Other software on the market just helps you analyze deals but Flipperforce takes you from A-Z. My favorite feature is probably the Project Budgeter, knowing where every dollar is coming from and going is invaluable to my business.

Cons

I am not a big fan of subscriptions so I hope they offer a one-time pricing option like with their spreadsheets.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied October 2019

Hey Jonathan, Thanks for the great review! Hopefully, you've seen our latest update to the Project Budgeter which makes it 10x faster!? Thanks again!

Steven from Chinowth & Cohen Realtors

The Flipper Bible

I am able to create some really good SOW sheets so my contractors that bid, show the specific work to be completed. Then they are able to quote me a better price since the guesswork is mostly out of the equation. I am able to look at the project with confidence and I am able to find an exit strategy that works best for me.

Pros

This is the easy part. I like detail. So I have been in dire needs in finding a property management and quote estimate software that is very detailed and doesn't miss anything. I am 62 and can not afford the mistakes I made in my 40's. So having access to this software, gives me that magnifying glass detail I require. It also gives me a lot of comfort and confidence knowing that I am going to be successful on potential projects. It also shows me if I am NOT going to be successful, so I can feel confident to walk away.

Cons

Cons is the tough one! I can see where the speed has increased and that is very helpful. As far as the cons.....I have to continue to work with this program to find them. At present I do not have any.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied October 2019

Hi Steven, thank you for the review! I'm glad you are enjoying the software and finding it beneficial!

Scott from Lake Living Properties, LLC

Perfect for the House Flippers

The software has help me keep track of my last 2 projects and evaluate new ones.

Pros

Cons

Still working on some of the print and formatting features

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Hi Scott we just launched a new update that improves some of our printer settings so you should be able to print just about any tool in the software using your browser printer!

Lynda from KiND Homes, LLC

Flipper Force helped with our first Flip Project

Flipper Force really helped my sister and I get a handle on our first flip project. We used every aspect of the program. It kept us organized and on track. Hopefully, we'll have many more flip projects to come...

Pros

I like how the software gives a schedule/timeline on what projects to do when in a flip. Also, I like how it gives estimates for repair costs, project, labor and renovation. This helped us make sure our costs were in line with industry standards.

Cons

I don't like how the vendors can't be alphabetized.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Thanks Lynda! I know you've mentioned the vendors being alphabetized to us before, and we do have that our miscellaneous enhancements list that we will be working on soon!

Brandon from SportsPhotos.com, Inc

First Time Flipper - This is easy to organize a deal

The system works great. They have definitely thought about a lot of details that I wouldn't have for a first version. It was easy to get setup, to add a property and start adding in deal info. I was able to create a pretty professional looking investor packet in a very short amount of time.

Pros

I love that you can easily build an investor packet. Also, breaking down the financing expenses and the carrying costs of a property was very valuable.

Cons

I would like to see the vision of what is coming in the future for the software. This is great for a planner, but as a beta user I'd like to know what the company is planning to add over a 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year plan.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2019

Hey Brandon, Thanks for the excellent review! We do have a software road map listed on our website which you can find at the link below: https://www.flipperforce.com/road-map Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments!

Daniel from 125 creekwood trl llc

Love the software

The support has been fantastic. You guys are doing a great job

Pros

I use the a expense tracker and repair estimator on every flip. Before purchasing a house I will us the flip analyzer to help me determine the purchase price of the house.

Cons

No really dislikes. I would like to see an app for android in the furture

Chris from Circle Point Properties

Great Software

Pros

Flipper Force has many great features that keep us well organized and focused on managing our projects. The flip analyzer allows us to be extremely detailed when considering a potential property. We can then print a report that allows us to present a deal to investors in a highly professional manner. We are just getting started flipping homes (have completed 2 and have our 3rd and 4th under contract), but despite how green we are, Flipper Force makes us look like seasoned pros. The project scheduler allows us to keep a handle on where we are at with each of our projects and identify an end date. This will reduce our carrying costs with each property and allow us to be more profitable. This software will pay for itself!

Cons

No cons at all. Support is super prompt answering questions when I don't understand a feature. They are adding more features and this software is just going to keep getting better!

Real Estate Newbie

I am an architect just getting into the real estate side of the industry. Flipper force is not just a great tool, but a true learning experience all the way through a project.

Pros

The educational information offered really walks you through the whole process. It has a very clean user interface and easy to understand what you are doing.

Cons

The only issue I have is that it is still in beta and all of the features are not available yet.

Mitchell from M&D Realty, INC

FlipperForce review

I set up all my projects from beginning to end with this software. I have other templates and stuff that I used to use. Now I just stick to flipperforce to keep organized.

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything I didn't like yet. I use it every day, it helps me with everything to be on top of my game.

Keith from House & Home RPM

Project tracking made simple

Pros

I was looking for a way to track every aspect of my real estate investments and Flipper Force software fills that need completely. I love the fact that I can do a quick analysis of a potential buy, make an offer then track estimated vs actual income and expense all in one easy to use format. Flipper Force is also a great tool for presenting project progress to our group of investors. No guess work involved, we can see clearly where we are in a project real time.

Cons

So far, I really don't have anything negative to say about it.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied October 2019

Hi Keith, thank you for the great review!

Lee from Real Estate Investment Group of PA

Good Tool with Great Support

So far my business partner and I like what we've seen, so far.

Pros

Great tool from start to finish on projects.

Jeff from JKP Group

I'm New to flipping houses

Pros

The costs for labor and materials built into the software made it easy to build a rough estimate of all the costs.

Cons

Kind of hard to navigate. I'm a new user so I think it's a matter of getting use to the software.

Tola from Castleton Properties

A must for every Flipper

Flipper Force has brought agility to my flipping business

Pros

Cons

The Comprehensive robustness of the tool with the ability to take on any project from beginning to the end.

francis from Construction Citadelle

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good software for beginner

Pros

It is so easy and intuitive to use this programme even for beginner. You can make an estimation for an entire house in few hours. It give you quickly a global appreciation of the project you wanna do.

Cons

I would say the calendar is not better than Microsoft project but its not so bad.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Thanks Francis! Let us know if there is anything in particular you would like us to improve on the Project Scheduler and we will take a look at it!