• Pros

• "I like that I can access my account from any computer. Keeps track of incoming and out going cost. Appreciate the spreadsheets that can be printed out for each phase. "

• "My favorite things is the continuity of the product. From analyzing the deal to manage and accounting that is complex enough to capture certain details but easy enough to work it's what you need"

• "I use the a expense tracker and repair estimator on every flip. Before purchasing a house I will us the flip analyzer to help me determine the purchase price of the house. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes inputting actual costs got confusing, but they've improved this recently "

• "We haven't found any cons. We did find one bug that flipperforce fixed immediately after being made aware of it. "

• "It's not the only program you will have to use yet but it is going that direction. Would like more team collaboration/task management abilities."

Browse FlipperForce Reviews

Vaughn from SeR Services

New Software

I have enjoyed the program so far and look forward to future developments.

Pros

This software is simple to use and can go further in depth if you like. It is a good starting tool to measure project potential. They company is in continuing development of the product so there are almost weekly updates to functionality and ability.

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

Ease of use and ongoing development.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Thanks Vaughn! Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad you've taken notice on our hard work to continue to develop the platform. We do have plans to improve our Collaboration capabilities in the near future with email notifications, activity feeds, @mentions etc that should really improve the ability for you to collaborate with your team!

Jerry from Renovo Homes Inc

Long time user

Great software. Great for new or seasoned investors.

Pros

I've used this software since Beta. Its the best i've used, even when it was based on Spreadsheets. They have only kept improving with each iteration. This software helps you keep you flips on time and budget, and produce wonderful reports for your sellers, money lenders, on and on.

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

Was familiar with flipperforce when it was spreadsheet based, and it flowed perfectly into flipperforce online.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the review and your continued support Jerry!

Rhuben from Niche House Design

So far so good

I was using a very detailed excel sheet for tracking my renovations that can sometimes get a little complicated. The cost tracking on this software so far has been great.

Pros

I am just working through the free trial to evaluate the software. So far I have been pleasantly pleased with the setup and the deliverables that come with it.

Cons

I really haven't used it enough to comment on this yet.

Andrea from Real Estate

Easy system to understand

Over all it has really helped out with tracks income / expenses.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that I have to complete the beginning stage of a project in order for it to release drop down in my expense tracker screen. I don't need to complete that section as I budget that outside the system.

Reasons for Switching to FlipperForce

Quickbooks did not give me the options I needed to track my expenses. I literally had to input information backwards to get it to come out correctly. Just a pain to use for what I needed.

Daniel from Good Houses

Great house flipping and new construction management software

Great product for a small business and also for business that do over 20 projects a year

Pros

Cons

I have been using it for a month and from pan and paper big step so nothing really that i don't like

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

Simplicity for the construction guys that are not used to work in a software network and complex enough to be able to manage a project properly

Dennis from Cordi Group

Extremely Powerful

So far, my experience with the software is exceptional. No Complaints yet

Pros

The software includes very powerful job estimator tools snd reports. Customer Service is amazing!

Cons

I would like to see an APP for ipad that I can take with me on location.

Reasons for Switching to FlipperForce

I wanted to switch to a product that focuses on rehad valuation and managing rehab projects. I didn't need a website or other lead generating tools which some of the other competitors provide making this platform more affordable.

Samantha from Coalesce Development Group

So glad we found Flipperforce

Our overall experience has been fantastic. We absolutely love how easy it is to use. We love how many instructional videos there are on You Tube. Most impressive has been the fantastic customer service. We ask a lot of questions, and they are always promptly and personally answered in a way that makes sense and is helpful.

Pros

Flipperforce is the first product we've found that we actually like that is created specifically for people who buy, renovate, and sell houses. It's got so many useful features. The deal analyzer and repair estimator tools are probably the most valuable to us, but we also love the ability to print reports and save all of our project documents in one place.

Cons

The only con we've discovered so far is that everything must be tied to a specific project. We have created lots of general documents that pertain to ALL deals, not just to one specific deal, so it would be really nice to have a place to add things that are more company level as opposed to project level.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2020

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your amazing review and feedback! As you know, everything is project-based in the app, so we don't have a spot for general business docs, tasks or expenses, but we will take a look at that in the future.

Eric from Jules and Family

Great product, for any experience level!

Overall, I am very pleased with FlipperForce. I feel it is an invaluable tool that will absolutely pay for itself. Whether you are a newbie investor, or an experienced flipper, this tool will help!

Pros

I loved the ease of use and the ability for the product to analyze large sets of data (costs and fees) very quickly. That ability helps identify opportunities in just minutes. I also like the way you can be as detailed or as high level as you need.

Cons

There is not much I liked "least" so far. But my suggestions for improvement would be the ability to use a mobile app as opposed to the responsive web browser. It can be kind of difficult navigating some of the detailed rehab info on a phone browser. I also think it would be VERY beneficial if there was a help document that included national average costs of labor and materials that can also indicate which regions are slightly above or below that national average.

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

This product was much easier to use as a new investor.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2020

Hi Eric, thanks for the great review! Right now 100% of focus is on continuing to develop and improve our web app tools and features. Once we get the web app toolset where we want it to be we will likely shift our focus to building a native app to help improve the overall usability on mobile devices.

Josue from Align Right Realty Gulf Coast

Great Software to stay Organized!

Pros

What I like about FlipperForce is the ability to track each project and have a break down of their finances and contacts. They have been doing an outstanding job with the updates. I really appreciate the work that is being put into this software to improve the user experience, it makes me feel good about the product in the sense that I didn't waste my money with a dead-end software where you feel ripped off. I can see myself growing with this platform/software as my operation grows.

Cons

I have been quite impressed with how every inquiry is handled and how responsive they are with feedback or issues. I have not had any issues that I haven't seen improved. The crazy thing is that I didn't even inquire about it. The update just happened and which was great for me. In short, I have not complaints.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the kind review Josue! We are constantly working on new updates and improving user experience, so we are glad you are enjoying them! Thanks!

Pat from Midwest Homebuyers

Tracks what you need as a real estate investor!

Just what we needed to help get us to the next level.

Pros

This software is very easy to implement and use. Compared to traditional spreadsheets, Flipperforce lets you dig deeper into the data and provides detailed reporting that is second to none.

Cons

I really can’t say that there is anything that I don’t like about this software. We also use Quickbooks for overall tax reporting so any complements to using the the two softwares simultaneously would always be welcomed.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2020

Hi Pat, thanks for the great review and feedback! As of right now you can export your expenses to a CSV spreadsheet file & then import into QB. We do have plans to build a Quickbooks integration so you can sync your expenses between QB & FlipperForce.

Curtis from Thrive Homes of WA

The right tool

We were early beta adopters of FlipperForce. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team were great to work with.

Pros

I have always appreciated having the right tool for the job. Magnetic screwdriver for a hard to reach spot - check! Well FlipperForce is the right tool for investors. It’s comprehensive, easy and available for a reasonable fee - Check!

Cons

Changing data during a Flip Analysis requires you to go through all of the Flip Analysis questions, even if you only want to change one number.

Reasons for Switching to FlipperForce

FlipperForce is a complete integrated solution from A to Z, it made our work easier.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2019

Hey Curtis, thanks for the great review! Next week we will be releasing a new update which will address your concerns on the Flip Analyzer. We will be adding some new navigation links & buttons that will allow you to quickly jump to a step in the analysis or jump to the results page. We will also be adding new functionality that will allow you to edit certain variables directly on the results page so you don't have to go back and edit your results.

John from JAWC Investments

Great Software!

They are quick to respond when customer service was needed. Very friendly.

Pros

We love this software. There are features to help with initially checking profit margin and the software is great to get you through the entire house flipping process. We track all of our expenses, profit, contacts, and invoices in the software. It keeps us up to date on the entire project and makes the process so much smoother.

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

It works better for the type of work we do.

Jessie from R&S Renovations

Turn Key Investment Infrastructure

A dream!!! Again, so grateful for it!

Pros

I absolutely love that the product has so much built-in. It makes it difficult to skip over administrative tasks because they are so clearly laid out and easy to implement. I am a lover of analysis, so the ability to see my business and each project within it, as a simple ROI report (or cost, or timeline, or...so many options) is really ideal. Additionally the tools and features of the system allows us to do quick yet THOROUGH analysis on potential investment so easily. Grateful for the way FlipperForce has added value to our business and allowed us the infrastructure to scale!

Cons

As a beta user, I have experienced a lot of the growing pains of the software. But the responsiveness and support of the developers has been outstanding. I have not experienced a hiccup or issue that wasn't resolved quickly. Additionally, none that what diminish the products value to my business!

Jonathan from Palm View Properties

Easily the best of its kind on the Market

If you do have any questions The rep is very quick to respond to your requests. I've purchased his house flipping spreadsheets and love Flipperforce. I'm excited to see all the new features get added.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. Everything is laid out for you and virtually eliminates any learning curve. Other software on the market just helps you analyze deals but Flipperforce takes you from A-Z. My favorite feature is probably the Project Budgeter, knowing where every dollar is coming from and going is invaluable to my business.

Cons

I am not a big fan of subscriptions so I hope they offer a one-time pricing option like with their spreadsheets.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied October 2019

Hey Jonathan, Thanks for the great review! Hopefully, you've seen our latest update to the Project Budgeter which makes it 10x faster!? Thanks again!

Steven from Chinowth & Cohen Realtors

The Flipper Bible

I am able to create some really good SOW sheets so my contractors that bid, show the specific work to be completed. Then they are able to quote me a better price since the guesswork is mostly out of the equation. I am able to look at the project with confidence and I am able to find an exit strategy that works best for me.

Pros

This is the easy part. I like detail. So I have been in dire needs in finding a property management and quote estimate software that is very detailed and doesn't miss anything. I am 62 and can not afford the mistakes I made in my 40's. So having access to this software, gives me that magnifying glass detail I require. It also gives me a lot of comfort and confidence knowing that I am going to be successful on potential projects. It also shows me if I am NOT going to be successful, so I can feel confident to walk away.

Cons

Cons is the tough one! I can see where the speed has increased and that is very helpful. As far as the cons.....I have to continue to work with this program to find them. At present I do not have any.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied October 2019

Hi Steven, thank you for the review! I'm glad you are enjoying the software and finding it beneficial!

Matt from Real Estate

Just what I was looking for

As a new flipper, I had lots of questions and wasn't sure exactly how to go to best track things, but I wish I had found this sooner when I was looking at several houses. By the time I had found this software, I was pretty committed to purchasing the house but I still ran through all the prospective steps just to have it on record if nothing else.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and for someone new it guides you through the features. I was able to analyze a house and decide on purchasing it based on real numbers. The project budget is great to track the expenses as you go as well.

Cons

Using this on a phone is pretty squished, but I'm sure this might only be made to use on a tablet at a minimum. The ability to enter material purchases at the store or after leaving is very nice and at the moment I have to struggle with the phone screen size, but I can still accomplish what I need.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied March 2020

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and I am glad you are finding our software beneficial to your business! We will be circling back through the app and cleaning up some of the functionality on mobile so the user experience is just as good on mobile as it is on a desktop, laptop & tablet. Thanks!

TIFFANY from Duncan Homes Inc

Keep on Track

Pros

I love how allof our projects are in one place and we all can access each one with ease.

Cons

I just wish the mobile was easier to see and look at.

Micah from United Firehouse inc.

Easy project management software

The staff was very responsive when I messed up on something. They helped get it back on track within an hour. Customer service was great. Software has been great.

Pros

I like that I can manage multiple projects from one platform. It is easy to navigate and set up. Relatively inexpensive for the amount of management capabilities and templates they have already set up.

Cons

There are some minor tweaks that I would like but nothing major to complain about. Im sure these will be adjusted as the program gets used and reviewed as I have only seen positive changes in the short time I have been using the program

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

Did the free trial period and really enjoyed what it was

Chris from Circle Point Properties

Great Software

Pros

Flipper Force has many great features that keep us well organized and focused on managing our projects. The flip analyzer allows us to be extremely detailed when considering a potential property. We can then print a report that allows us to present a deal to investors in a highly professional manner. We are just getting started flipping homes (have completed 2 and have our 3rd and 4th under contract), but despite how green we are, Flipper Force makes us look like seasoned pros. The project scheduler allows us to keep a handle on where we are at with each of our projects and identify an end date. This will reduce our carrying costs with each property and allow us to be more profitable. This software will pay for itself!

Cons

No cons at all. Support is super prompt answering questions when I don't understand a feature. They are adding more features and this software is just going to keep getting better!

Scott from Lake Living Properties, LLC

Perfect for the House Flippers

The software has help me keep track of my last 2 projects and evaluate new ones.

Pros

The software allows you to track all aspects of the rehabbing process. Helps you to decide if it is a good deal, track expenses, set schedules and timelines.

Cons

Still working on some of the print and formatting features

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Hi Scott we just launched a new update that improves some of our printer settings so you should be able to print just about any tool in the software using your browser printer!

Lynda from KiND Homes, LLC

Flipper Force helped with our first Flip Project

Flipper Force really helped my sister and I get a handle on our first flip project. We used every aspect of the program. It kept us organized and on track. Hopefully, we'll have many more flip projects to come...

Pros

I like how the software gives a schedule/timeline on what projects to do when in a flip. Also, I like how it gives estimates for repair costs, project, labor and renovation. This helped us make sure our costs were in line with industry standards.

Cons

I don't like how the vendors can't be alphabetized.

Reasons for Choosing FlipperForce

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Thanks Lynda! I know you've mentioned the vendors being alphabetized to us before, and we do have that our miscellaneous enhancements list that we will be working on soon!

Cori from Owls Nest Properties

This software is amazing

Please see first answer

Pros

This software is our organizations differentiator in our market. We have really shown our professionalism through the reporting and organisation by project. Thank you for such an amazing tool!

Cons

There are features that we have found will be useful to have. Once identified we chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he fixed or created said features. No real complaints or Cons as the service made up for the small time with out the feature.

Brandon from SportsPhotos.com, Inc

First Time Flipper - This is easy to organize a deal

The system works great. They have definitely thought about a lot of details that I wouldn't have for a first version. It was easy to get setup, to add a property and start adding in deal info. I was able to create a pretty professional looking investor packet in a very short amount of time.

Pros

I love that you can easily build an investor packet. Also, breaking down the financing expenses and the carrying costs of a property was very valuable.

Cons

I would like to see the vision of what is coming in the future for the software. This is great for a planner, but as a beta user I'd like to know what the company is planning to add over a 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year plan.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2019

Hey Brandon, Thanks for the excellent review! We do have a software road map listed on our website which you can find at the link below: https://www.flipperforce.com/road-map Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments!

Real Estate Newbie

I am an architect just getting into the real estate side of the industry. Flipper force is not just a great tool, but a true learning experience all the way through a project.

Pros

The educational information offered really walks you through the whole process. It has a very clean user interface and easy to understand what you are doing.

Cons

The only issue I have is that it is still in beta and all of the features are not available yet.

Mitchell from M&D Realty, INC

FlipperForce review

I set up all my projects from beginning to end with this software. I have other templates and stuff that I used to use. Now I just stick to flipperforce to keep organized.

Pros

The software is really easy to use and helps me stay organized. You can print everything off too for your files.

Cons

I haven't found anything I didn't like yet. I use it every day, it helps me with everything to be on top of my game.

Alan from Tusker Development

Does the Job!

Pros

Overall Flipper Force works great for me to analyze potential real estate flip/build projects. It has a robust capability without being too complex.

Cons

There aren't really any cons for my use.

Daniel from 125 creekwood trl llc

Love the software

The support has been fantastic. You guys are doing a great job

Pros

Cons

No really dislikes. I would like to see an app for android in the furture

Bryce from Ameriquest Financial Services LLC

Keeps Projects Moving Forward

Pros

I feel the ability to keep a schedule as well as to keep budgets and final costs in one place without a spreadsheet simplifies the process of completing renovation projects.

Cons

Not a huge con in any of it once the additional planned features are rolled out.

Larr from Janitor Jack

Built from the bottom up, with the user in mind

Overall Experience was great.

Pros

ease of use,ease of use,ease of use,ease of use!

Cons

mobile rendering was terrible, that's it!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Keith from House & Home RPM

Project tracking made simple

Pros

I was looking for a way to track every aspect of my real estate investments and Flipper Force software fills that need completely. I love the fact that I can do a quick analysis of a potential buy, make an offer then track estimated vs actual income and expense all in one easy to use format. Flipper Force is also a great tool for presenting project progress to our group of investors. No guess work involved, we can see clearly where we are in a project real time.

Cons

So far, I really don't have anything negative to say about it.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied October 2019

Hi Keith, thank you for the great review!

Erin from WW Property Partners, LLC

Flipper Force is a game changer for your business

Very satisfied. I love that I can get my questions answered quickly either through the Help section or chat feature.

Pros

This software is easy to use and is everything you need to manage your Real Estate Flipping business. Using the templates saves time and keeps you focused on the things that matter. The tutorial videos are a blessing as they make it easy to explore and utilize the features at a high level.

Cons

We are waiting for more storage and organization of documents. We currently have to use another resource to store pictures and videos.

Rick from Aegis Realty Partners, Inc.

FF Review

As the app evolves, I believe we will be long time customer. Being able to use on application, rather than several and spreadsheets saves us more time to get another deal done.

Pros

Software is very intuitive and comes from a developer who has applicable experience in what a renovator needs in a software application. Customer Support is beyond great. The most responsive customer support experience I have ever had for a software application.

Cons

None really at this point. Comps analysis not active yet.

More features.

Rodney from Trinity Real Estate

Great tool! Easy to use

Overall, I would recommend this software to anyone in the business of flipping.

Pros

I love the project estimator and the report generator. Very easy to use and provides me with a quick, fast, and easy way to analyze a project.

Cons

Notes on individual repair items seem to disappear when I generate the report.

Chris from C Lowe Construction LLC

Great software

Pros

Very easy to use and helps on determining final bid on property

Cons

I have no problems with the software and I am very pleased

Lee from Real Estate Investment Group of PA

Good Tool with Great Support

So far my business partner and I like what we've seen, so far.

Pros

Great tool from start to finish on projects.

Cons

Some reports are limited. However, Flipper Force is very open to suggestions that will be of benefit to users and appears to be continually making upgrades to the software.

Matt from EquityPoint

FlipperForce Review

Pros

We needed an affordable way to estimate our property rehabs. Flipper Force provides that.

Cons

Difficult to use on a phone or tablet. Don't like the way it exports data to the scope of work. It exports alphabetically, instead of by components as it is in the program.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied March 2020

Hi Matt, thanks for your feedback. We are working to improve the Estimator on mobile and will be addressing the ordering of the Categories on the SOW Report. Thanks again for your feedback!

Jeff from JKP Group

I'm New to flipping houses

Pros

The costs for labor and materials built into the software made it easy to build a rough estimate of all the costs.

Cons

Kind of hard to navigate. I'm a new user so I think it's a matter of getting use to the software.

Eric from Real Estate

Awesome!

Great software that kept me organized

Pros

I love the budget tracking feature. It lets me add expenses, and estimates my expected profit!

Cons

I would like to be able to sync tasks with my apple/google calendar. If this is already a feature, please feature it more so people know.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied December 2020

Hi Eric, Thanks for the review and the feedback! We do have plans to add a Google Calendar integration in the 1st half of 2021 so you can sync your tasks to your Google Calendar!

Michelle from Raiti Designs

Great Software

Pros

This software is really great. One place to enter all information to get a good idea about the profitability of your flip. User friendly and the customer service was quick and friendly too. Highly recommend

Cons

Working out the kinks. Could not enter additional expenses in rehab list. Some little graphic defects from time to time. Nothing big.

Tola from Castleton Properties

A must for every Flipper

Flipper Force has brought agility to my flipping business

Pros

Flipper Force is a must-have tool for every flipper. The user experience is phenomenon in comparison to the other Real Estate Investment Tool.

Cons

The Comprehensive robustness of the tool with the ability to take on any project from beginning to the end.

Robustness of Flipper Force

francis from Construction Citadelle

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good software for beginner

Pros

It is so easy and intuitive to use this programme even for beginner. You can make an estimation for an entire house in few hours. It give you quickly a global appreciation of the project you wanna do.

Cons

I would say the calendar is not better than Microsoft project but its not so bad.

Response from Flipper Force

Replied February 2020

Thanks Francis! Let us know if there is anything in particular you would like us to improve on the Project Scheduler and we will take a look at it!

Paul from FLO Doggie

Flipper Review by a Flipper

Great and cheap platform to use.

Pros

Easy to use tools. Streamlined my understanding of the features.

Cons

Not enough features to compete with Propstream.