All HubSpot CRM Reviews

Monica

Media Production, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed March 2024

HubSpot CRM Review: Works Great For Our Needs.

Johanna

Reviewed April 2024

HubSpot CRM is an excellent choice as it is easy to set up and use

PROS

I like HubSpot because it brings together all their marketing, sales, content, operations, and service tools in one place.

CONS

On the first sight it may seem a little bit complicated to use.

Lucien

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Hubspot is a industry leading CRM and a must for fast scaling businesses

Absolutely fantastic and highly recommend. Hubspot has scaled from 4 of us to over 200 and they are constantly innovating.

PROS

We initially chose Hubspot because of it's user friendly UX/UI. We have now used Hubspot for over 6 years and it has been incredible constantly ensuring they added features that keep up with our growth. The CRM itself is still very intuitive. The reporting and dashboards feature is fantastic. There are so many pro's but it's hard to beat Hubspot for it's intuitive design and use.

CONS

The challenge we've had with Hubspot it the placement of critical features in different pricing categories. We are constantly finding that critical features are in different pricing tiers.

Allan

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2024

Very mature CRM product

It was very positive overall and a great move for our business

PROS

The users of the platform rarely raised support requests

CONS

The pricing was on the higher end, but you get what you pay for

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

We wanted to improve the out of the box functionality

Insurance, 2-10 employees

TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Horrible. They just didnt care at all and simply told me I signed and agreement so Ill have to pay for all 12 months. I chaged to Go High Level and it is $1,000 cheaper every month.

PROS

The CRM is good but it is incredibly expensive compared to other CMRs such as GHL. The problem is I got locked into a 12 month subscriptioon and they refused to even let us out of the last month. Once they had me they drained me for every dollar they could.

CONS

It is TOO expensive and I found I can get all the same features and more for 20% of the cost.

Leo

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Best CRM lots of money can buy

PROS

HubSpot excels in many things, contact/company/deal creation and association, email marketing, and automation. HubSpot really shines once the "Workflow" features are activated. Users can create automation that are, quite literally, only limited by your imagination. For example, form submissions on your website can lead to automated emails, adding a contact to a list, a sales pipeline, or hundreds of other things!

CONS

Ease of use. Employees require a decent amount of onboarding to use HubSpot, and as your database grows, can become quite overwhelming and confusing to new employees. There are so many features and details that if a company doesn't have proper documentation, new employees can make quite a few mistakes with their data quite easily.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was not providing the level of CRM customization and automation that we required.

Mohamed

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great CRM For SMEs

Great system, easy to use, you can set your pipelines and design your workflow in simple clicks.

PROS

It's a powerful tool that streamlines the operations between all departments.

CONS

It is a little bit costly, and the integration with 3CX (telephony system) is missing the recording files to be synced inside the contact details page.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

Simplicity, and easy to use and setup your functions / workflows

Brent

A great tool

PROS

Ease of use is high. And it's easy to put together new standard procedures for Sales and Marketing. Custom report building is fairly simple, and customer support is very good.

CONS

It took a while to understand how to build reports for our business. And it was close to impossible to find support for integrations that could truly help us achieve results. There are a great deal of changes happening regularly with product improvements which is great, but it can often be difficult to make sure you're getting the most out of the tool.

Patrick

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

HubSpot CRM - This could be the most user friendly CRM system to date

PROS

I like using HubSpot as it gives me the freedom to customize the entire CRM experience. Automations and workflows are easy to build as long as you understand the all the properties and functions. Good thing there are available modules and learning materials within the platform whenever you want to explore and learn the system further.

CONS

If you are new to CRM, it can be overwhelming and could be difficult to navigate. However, as you explore and learn more about the it, you will notice that this could be one of the user friendly CRM tools in the market.

Marco

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

I Am impressed by the Reliability of HubSpot CRM

PROS

The features of HubSpot CRM are excellent. This customer relationship management tool is so effective to use. HubSpot CRM is reliable.

CONS

HubSpot CRM works so well for us. I do not dislike HubSpot CRM.

Stephen

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

The best CRM on the market

PROS

I love all the features hubspot offers, the automations as well as all the integrations.

CONS

Sometimes the integrations need to be re-authorized... Can't really think of many downsides.

Trinceton

Good Overall Functionality

PROS

HubSpot can perform just about any marketing or sales function your business needs

CONS

Because it's more of a suite solution, some features are pretty bare-bones and lack the functionality of best-in-breed services. Reporting in particular leaves something to be desired

Reviewed May 2024

Cool interface and friendly design

Overall great experience and easy for consultants to follow and keep track on what they are working on.

PROS

Easy to track the reports and activities with time stamps. The team would know who handled or took an action on the insurance tasks

CONS

Sometimes I forget to save or if there is a network issue , all of your work go in vain.

Lucas

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Great CRM with alot of features

PROS

We loved that we could use it to not only track sales, contacts etc but also build forms and embed them into our website and capture further leads, along with calendar bookings.

CONS

Its a beast of a product and there is a lot of features and this can be very daunting.

Nisarg

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

PROS

- Easy to implement - Automated our sales process - You can customize the fields as per your requirements - The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

CONS

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference. - Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

-Easy to implement and easy to use. Not much change management is required.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

- The functionality and user interface is better here.

Vishnu

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2019

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

PROS

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone. Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence. Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

CONS

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company. There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

On compared to other software Hubspot CRM is very best for me due to its awesome features which easily access .

Reviewed February 2020

Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups

We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

PROS

Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

CONS

The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

We liked the lean model, the friendly and intuitive set up, and the 'easing in' via the free product.

Reasons for switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was too bulky and expensive for our small, agile business.

Dona

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Better than others I tried

It has provided a central place to enter my contacts. It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

PROS

I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out. It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

CONS

_It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks. _I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly. _I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for. _I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do. _It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose! _All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet. _In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much. _You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

Even though HubSpot was cumbersome I determined less cumbersome than the others I looked at. I can't remember all the ones I looked at but many were not clear how they worked. Although once I downloaded HubSpot I found it was not as intuitive as it had appeared and I had hoped.

Reviewed August 2021

Easy and cost efficient way to get started - solid functionality

Overall HubSpot was an easy and free way to get started with a CRM. Salesforce is expensive and may not be necessary at the outset, HubSpot is a way to address all issues a salesperson needs when getting started without having to worry about cost, a key issue at the time of your company formation.

PROS

Cost is great, free to get started with a low number of users. It actually delivers high value overall regardless of cost. The system has a wide variety of functionality, yet is well thought out. The way the deal pipeline is constructed allows for the flexibility in how you can label and name your deal stages and how many you want to create. The drag and drop interface is intuitive, but a little slow. Fields for individual users were customizable and overall HubSpot allows for a lot of flexibility.

CONS

Managing the deal pipeline can be cumbersome, difficult to read the titles of the deals when there are many of them, and the responsiveness of the platform could be improved a bit. The drag and drop isn't always responsive and can be very slow.

Reason for choosing HubSpot CRM

Salesforce is expensive, and HubSpot not only is free but also it has a lot of enterprise level features.