• Pros

• "easy to use. really enjoy going over the site "

• "I've been with iAuditor from the beginning. The constant updates and modernisation has progressed well in recent years. It is feature rich and simple to use. The customer support is also excellent."

• "Easy to use, simple to monitor audits. Great way to record and files audits."

• Cons

• "Desktop version seems to be good. But with mobile version, I did face some syncing issues. But it was once in a while."

• "customer service is good once you get someone on the phone. I have called several times about different issues and being on hold for long periods of time interupes my bussiness day"

• "I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!"

Browse iAuditor Reviews

Caroline from PEER: RTO Code 7027

iAuditor Review

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Pros

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

John from RV Inspector Pro

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

Pros

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

Cons

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

LOGIC. See the section on logic, regarding HomeGauge. With exception of HomeGauge crashing on iPhone, the same issues apply to Spectacular. I don't recall for certain, right now. But I think the iAuditor price was better, too. But that was not a major decision point.

Reasons for Switching to iAuditor

HomeGauge crashes regularly on iPhone. iAuditor doesn't crash on iPhone. Big, BIG, *BIG* factor. HomeGauge has NO LOGIC, meaning every question must be answered in some way, even if that answer is "IGNORE". iAuditor employs "IF" statements. It's rudimentary logic. But it's logic, so a template can be designed to bypass questions that do not apply, based on the answer to previous questions. In other cases, an iAuditor template can take the user down a completely different set of questions, based on previous answers. For example, the question "Is there propane on the coach?" leads two directions. If the answer is "Yes", then the template asks questions specific to propane stoves and other appliances. If the answer is "No", the template asks questions specific to halogen or induction stoves and other electric appliances. The end result is that there are many questions that I don't have to answer, during the inspection, because the template LOGIC allowed those questions to be skipped. This is a major time-saver.

Paul from GRS Building Products

Industry: Building Materials

Quality Product

It allows us to carry out Audits while we are moving around site and is a superb tool to work with, totally flexible and adaptable to our business

Pros

Allowing you to assign actions to another user, including details and time scales. Email notifications

Cons

Actually there wasn`t anything that I disliked, I think it is one of the best work tool software programs that I have ever used.

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

It offered the most flexible options for our business

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to see you are using and assigning Actions.

Colin from The Salvation Army

Easy 2 Use

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Pros

Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Cons

Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

Was not my decision

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Great to see iAuditor has an effect on your quality nationwide. If you ever have any syncing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat icon on the bottom right.

Julian from Algosaibi Services Co.

Industry: Food Production

I loved using iAuditor

I loved it

Pros

Easy use and instant support available. Both web based and mobile platform available. Me and my team enjoyed it.

Cons

Multi document management not available

Reasons for Switching to iAuditor

Multiple document management option available

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Julian. Love hearing you are using the web and mobile platforms.

Erik from Nanotech Facilities Management

Industry: Facilities Services

Highly recommend this software

Since I started using iAuditor, I have never looked back. The customer service is astonishing, the software is outstanding and the app itself is easy to use for anyone from Senior Management through to the ground staff.

Pros

The iAuditor Software is by far the most comprehensive all-in-one compliance system I have used thus far. The ease of use, thousands of templates and real time uploading is outstanding.

Cons

The only minor downside is that it takes a fair bit of effort to download your created templates to a PDF version.

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

iAuditor provides all the services we initially required from the above systems, and combine it into an all-in-one, easy to use system.

Andrew from Crawley Borough Council

UK Local Auhority

Brilliant

Pros

The cost is a big seller for me as it is inexpensive and you pay only for what you use. As a Local authority my budget is really tight and that instantly rulled out much of the competition. The adaptability of reports is also very important. Each audit can be specifically tailoerd to need and we don't have to accept off the shelf nearly good enough.

Cons

Very little. Some of my reports used to be able to be produced in two column's . this meant that the report was on fewer pages. A pity this option was removed. It also used to be able to incorporate a weather feed directly in an audit which I found very useful.

Cost, Ease of use Adaptability of audits

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are customizing the inspections to your needs.

Brian from Perth Airport

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Versatile product, great analytics, easy to develop custom reports. Give it a try.

Good experience from the start, when I experimented with the program before my company implemented it, getting better as we use it for more types of inspections.

Pros

Data analytics; ease of development and management of change; Dashboards are clear and user friendly. Mobile friendly. Our colleagues are asking to get access to the program, rather that us trying to convince them to use it.

Cons

What minor cons there are usually easily fixed or explained by your team. Thanks.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Brian. It's great to hear you are utilizing Analytics.

Billy from Airco Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Ltd

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very Good

Pros

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

Cons

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Kristi from Arrow AV Group/IATSE 470

Fast for the field

Been using this for 3 years now for field inspections. Love being able to photograph and notate what doesn't pass. Creating the reports is simple once the template is set up.

Pros

Can access via the app or internet browser. Good for both MAC and PC.

Cons

Takes a bit to get the report formatting right - BUT the customer service folks are great at helping.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Kristi. Thanks for the review and it's great to hear you are able to use this as a Mobile App. Also glad to hear Support have been able to help you with your reporting format!

Gary from CLC Group

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

Pros

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

Cons

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit. Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total. Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees the negative impact their failure to complete this particular form for each worker so we currently deduct those five points from another section to reflect this, rather than iAuditor allowing us to score this section as -5. The "weighting" option doesn't work in situations where there is potential for more than a set amount of forms required. If you need one form per person but have ten people on one job and five on another, then if ten forms missing on that job it is a greater failing than if three out of five from the other job are missing. The weighted option wouldn't be able to accurately represent this. A second Con is that the results of audits cannot be easily exported in a summary report. While, yes each individual report can be exported, I cannot export a report summarising and comparing the answers given across five different reports to the same question. This may be because versions of templates can be overwritten, but perhaps once a template has been used it should be duplicated, not overwritten, in order to produce summary reports accurately.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

Phillip from Department of Agriculture and Fisheries

Assessment reporting

To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

Pros

You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

Cons

The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

Ease of use, functionality, ability to analyse and report, the ability to produce comprehensive written reports and analytical reports from the same inputs is great. No other system that I have seen can produce a nice, easy formatted report and the ability to analyse components within that report in a numerical format.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Phillip. Thank you for taking the time and writing up a well thought out review. Really appreciate this feedback.

Mike from Vector Metering

Industry: Utilities

Quality Templates and Customization At Your Fingertips

Getting auditors from different companies to use the same application has made it very easy to roll out and train so that when it comes to comparing results, the old addage 'apples for apples' is true because you are comparing like for like. The level at which compliance is met is and can be set and aligned to your organsiations goals and objectives is easily captured when customizing templates and the use of scoring and how you can set it easily through this customization ensures quality, compliance and enables learnings and improvement from the results and subsequent reporting tools within the application. Highly recomend this application

Pros

With iAuditor ready made templates and customer shared templates you don't have to re-invent the wheel. you can take these and customize them to make them relevant to your organisations needs to capture the data you want and provide the anlysis you need. Its control at your fingertips. The best thing about it all is that it so easily integrates into mobile platforms without the need for expensive addons, and very user friendly and easily trained out.

Cons

The fact that not everyone uses it! - We wish everyone would

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks Mike for the feedback. We love hearing that you are using it on your mobile platforms.

Paul from TasteConnection Ltd

Industry: Food Production

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Pros

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Cons

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

It was the best fit for the buisness

Reasons for Switching to iAuditor

Needed something that could take us to the next level with tracking of actions, performance, close out and better reporting

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

JP from Home Watcher LV, LLC

Complete package.

iAuditor is at the core of my business and I count on it every day to deliver high quality inspection reports. I've been using iAuditor for more than 10 years. Chat customer support is most of the time, FANTASTIC!

Pros

Complete package which includes more options than I can use. The templates are 100% customizable. The PDF reports look very professional without efforts.

Cons

There are a few things missing. A supervisor who wants to review the inspectors work prior to sending it to the client can not do it without logging into the inspector's account. Very annoying.

Flexibility and report quality

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi JP. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are liking our PDF reports.

Matthew from IMS

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried. The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day. There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do. We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works. We like it. We use it.

Pros

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Cons

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Randy from Shelter Systems Limited

Very effective app

Having IAuditor has been a super successful product. I am now eliminating so much paper work. The ease of creating templates makes it so easy. The transfer of vital information is what is needed and this app makes it very easy.

Pros

This app is very easy to use. From making a template or finding one that suits your type of business. Rolling out was as easy as 1-2-3. If you want to stay minimal you can always select a certain amount of seats and have those people be held accountable for downloading and sending information through a PDF when needed. Being able to capture pictures helps when explaining things.

Cons

The only thing I would say that would make this better is to have some way to integrate a video part to the app

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hey Randy. Thanks for the review. Good to hear it was easy to roll out!

Elena from Royalton Luxury Resort Saint Lucia

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

Pros

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

Glen from Networkrail

GL Review

We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Pros

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Cons

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

Whilst choosing the App I gave each one I trailed the '5 minute' test - if after 5 mins I hadn't worked out how to use the App and set up an audit template, then I gave up. iAuditor was the only App that passed the test.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

Pros

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Cons

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Ray

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Pros

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Cons

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Lloyd from Ledcor Technical Services

Industry: Broadcast Media

CYA Checklisting at its best

Pros

This is good software to keep our technicians honest with the company and honest with themselves to ensure that they are in compliance and safe.

Cons

Sometimes the content can be nagging to the technician and they are forced to answer the same way every time and sometimes the content can be used against the technician to their demise.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hey Lloyd. Thanks for the review and really happy to see that you are using iAuditor for safety and compliance purposes.

Billy from North Houston Pole Line

IAuditor Review

Good

Pros

ease of use, instant online audit distribution, photos attached to audits, audit archiving

Cons

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Billy. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are utilizing photos attached to inspections. Thanks for feedback about our phone hold times. We'll pass this on to the team.

Ben from Canterbury City Community Centre

Record keeping at its best

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

Pros

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

Cons

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Phil from MSD

Must have for any compliance audit

Pros

IAuditor was extremely easy to incorporate into our company. I use it for safety audits on all of our sites. It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

Cons

When the audit is completed, I log onto the Safety Culture website. I have not figured how to delete partial audits from my dashboard.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Phil. Thanks for the review and happy to hear you are making use of our reporting system. In regards to removing incomplete inspections please reach out to support@safetyculture.com and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks again.

Hamish from GenTech Seeds

Industry: Wholesale

Great product to roll out and manage

I am migrating our paper based daily inspections, plant start up processes and regulatory requirements to the digital era eliminating the need to keep physical copies.

Pros

Overall ease of use including implementation, development and support.

Cons

Limited number of devices allowed per premium account with no option to increase the number of devices on their own.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Hamish. Glad to see you are moving inspections to a digital platform.

Davor from Wilson Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

iAuditor is revolutionary

My overall experience with iAuditor has been overwhelmingly positive. I'm lucky that my company pays for the license, otherwise i would not be able to utilise this great software. I look forward to further development and improvements made to it.

Pros

Cons

Creating forms at first can be tidious, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. The price tag is very expensive. I don't mind paying for software but licenses per user is just a cash making machine and doesn't help the end user.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Davor, thank you very much for your review. Really happy to hear you are having a great experience especially with our customer support team!

Michael from HFC Prestige Manufacturing GmbH Deutschland (Coty)

Industry: Cosmetics

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Pros

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Cons

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Waqas from Global Catering Services

Very Professional and Very Helpful

This software has greatly helped us to improve our internal controls and internal audits. The graphs and reports with insights are amazing for our monthly and quarterly meetings.

Pros

- Customization - Ease of Use - Great Customer Support - Always improving the services and product

Cons

- Nothing, all is good, they have great features and their customer service is great!

Reasons for Switching to iAuditor

Ease of use and mobility

Pete from East Herts Council

Recommended

Overall this will make things easier, I no longer have to print off excessive quantities of paper as I can use a tablet to enter the data, I can use the camera feature to attach images and I can send actions and report direct by email. I am very pleased with I Auditor.

Pros

Relatively straightforward to use, I'm not a great lover of technology as I've come across applications in the past that have been far too complicated or limited but I Auditor is pretty easy and simple....

Cons

As someone who like things quite simple I do struggle translating my ideas to a working template, however, tis was a recommendation from a colleague at another authority and he has been able to help me to build the templates I need so it's just a minor issues really.

An essential app for Auditors.

We use it for our Audit needs. Especially our field officers take it our client places for auditing. iAuditor is Worth your money!

Pros

Seamless integration with third party tools, especially with Tableau makes my job much easier when it comes to reporting. Audits are much organized with iAuditor now. In the past it was really tough to manage the audits and checklists.

Andrew from Babcock International

Industry: Defense & Space

iAuditor

Great time saving and collaborative working tool, that has enabled our team to track and record the information we require in an efficient manner.

Pros

Easy to use product, and very simple to create templates to suit our business needs. Being able to access on the move on mobile devices, as well as via a desktop site is great, it really reduces the workload within our team.

Cons

Very little not to like. This tool has met all of our requirements.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Andrew. Happy to hear you are using iAuditor on your mobile devices across your team.

Heidi from BSA Ltd

iAuditor for Quality systems

We were looking for a new system to manage quality assurance activities for some major clients. From the beginning, including the RFI process, Safety Culture were easy to deal with, not pushy like some, and supported us.

Pros

The ease to set up the program, forms and reporting

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like about this software

Reasons for Switching to iAuditor

The previous product wasn't easy to amend or filter for reports

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Heidi - Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you are finding it easy to setup the templates and reporting.

Nathan from Blue Knight Pool Service

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

Pros

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

Cons

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Hein from Spirax Sarco

Industry: Oil & Energy

Spirax Sarco South Africa

Pros

I Like the Ease of use. Mobility is very important

Cons

Not problems, just would like if it would be possible to send you an notification if you are near an possible site to do the IAuditor

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Hein. Love hearing that you like iAuditor on mobiles.

Simon from Plus ES

Great product - Off the shelf and easy to use. Great customer support

Pros

Ease of use. Build you own audit templates in minutes, not hours. Customer service and support Reporting

Cons

The scoring is a little hard to generate meaningful scores though I'm sure if I worked with the iAuditor support team on this I could work through the issues.

September 2016

Tania from Safety Auditing Limited

September 2016

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

Pros

time saving saves paper reduces business costs

Michael from Victa Communications Limited

Good to use IAuditor

Pros

Ease of use and very functional. We use it on our everyday reporting.

Cons

There's nothing much for me to compare with other apps. I've been using this since I started in telecom industry and it was highly recommended by our client.

Dave from South east water

Industry: Utilities

I auditor - customer information

Love it. Makes the updating of information on the project I am working on easy.

Pros

Ease of use and accurate recording of information

Cons

Nothing, I am happy with everything and no complaints.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Dave. Glad you are finding it easy to use.

Matt from ECB training

Excellent in capturing high quality evidence and delivered into a report

Excellent product, I will use it in all my practical assessments to capture evidence

Pros

Qaulity evidence, ease of use, improves assessment and classroom delivery. Reduction of paper work, helps to make sure all assessment is completed correctly.

Cons

When using photos as part of evidence occasionally the photos don’t save, you will need double check to make sure there saved in the report.

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

Was introduced this software from previous employer

Reasons for Switching to iAuditor

Improving quality of assessment to next level

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Matt. Thanks for the feedback. Great to see you using it for quality purposes and recording evidence.

GREAT product and so versatile

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

Pros

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

Brian from BGIS Pty Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

1st time user of electronic auditing program.

First experience with such a tool. Great for portable applications. Easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, simple to monitor audits. Great way to record and files audits.

Cons

When adding a 2nd asset audit on the one form, the text field scrolls out of sight and has to be scrolled back into field of view.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hey there Brian. Thanks for the review. Really happy to see you are using iAuditor on mobile devices.

Aleš from AmRest Czech Republic

Industry: Restaurants

iAuditor for restaurant operations controls/audits

I need iAuditor for my daily job. It helps me in creation of professional looking audit reports.

Pros

Easy editable templates. Analytics and statistics.

Cons

Data usage and bugs with media edits. Synchronisation issues sometimes. No possibility to create "action plan form" for addressee based on list of failed points. Action plan would be filled online via safetyculture web app.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi there Alex. Thanks for the feedback. Your Action plan form does sound interesting. It could be worth reaching out to us at support@safetyculture.com incase there is a possible way to create the workflow you are after. We're always happy to help.

Audrey from Tackleberry

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

Absolutely worth the time and money!

Pros

Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

Cons

I have not cons for iauditor they provided me with everything I need throughout the day to keep me organized and on task.

rick from faith technologies

safety audits

safety

Pros

easy to use. really enjoy going over the site

Cons

non really. Fo fills our needs. no real problems.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Rick. Thanks for the feedback and review. Good to hear you are finding it easy to use!

Audits made easy

IAuditor has streamlined our quality assurance program, and allowed us to deliver a very nice end product through its PDF reporting. Overall, top notch program.

Pros

IAuditor is as user friendly as they come. Templates are easy to create and easy to follow, PDF reports are clean and professional, and easy to export. Can easily assign tasks with due dates to other users.

Cons

Once you have used this software for a while it becomes sluggish due to the size of your database. Also uses a fair amount of data due to the amount of photos get uploaded.

Christian from Australian bus and truck care

Business / Operational Executive Advisor

Very happy with iAuditor it's taken Australian Bus and Truck Care to the next level enabling us to outperform the competition.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, and Reporting

Cons

Setting up and sharing templates can be difficult and time-consuming

Cost and functionality

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Thanks for the review Christian. Great to hear that this has given you an edge over your competition!

Craig from New Zealand Express Transport 2006 Ltd

Good to go

Pros

Ease of use to get across the requirements

Cons

Offline use and loading reports is slow

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Craig - Thanks for the review. Glad you are finding it easy to use. With the Mobile App, you actually are able to conduct inspections offline, but if you are having trouble doing so, please reach out to support@safetyculture.com and we'll gladly clarify anything.

Easy to use.

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.

Pros

Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared. Easy to develop templates from scratch Range of field types Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting Easy to use in the field Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

Cons

I would like to be able to build customised reporting within iAuditor rather than having to export to Excel.

VAIDAS from British Airways

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Intuitive software to manage the audits

Pros

It can be accesses via app and online. It's loading fast. Running the reports to identify vulnerabilities has never been easier.

Cons

From what I have used in the past, this is the best software I've seen out there.

Response from SafetyCulture

Replied March 2021

Hi Vaidas. Thanks for the review. It's good to hear you are utilizing our reporting.