• Pros

• "- Customization - Ease of Use - Great Customer Support - Always improving the services and product "

• "There is almost no boundaries to what you can create. Reporting is very good!"

• "Easy to use, provides detailed reports, easy to train new employees on how to use."

• Cons

• "Desktop version seems to be good. But with mobile version, I did face some syncing issues. But it was once in a while."

• "I struggle to find anything wrong, except for my personal dislike of the new report format, but i have the option to use the classic one so i can't really complain there either!"

• "Extracting the data collected by the app can be difficult but not impossible."

Browse iAuditor Reviews

Elena from Royalton Luxury Resort Saint Lucia

Thank You for Making My Job 10x Easier!

My role requires that I conduct several daily hygiene audits of areas like the kitchens, bars, and restaurants so as to score how well they are doing at adhering to our corporate standards. This tool allows me to conduct these audits much faster, it allows me to upload pictures and apply comments. I am also able to give the supervisor of the area a score of their performance and all the areas in which they fell short at the end of the audit. I am able to upload these audits in any format that I want, I usually choose PDF, so that I can easily email it to the heads of department. This software also allows you to keep track of your own performance by telling you how many audits you conduct within any given date period, how long you spend on each audit, the topmost failed items, etc. This has made my job 10 times easier! I am so happy with it!

Pros

How easy it is to create audit checklists and how convenient it is to use in actual, physical auditing.

Cons

There are no cons to this software in my opinion

John from RV Inspector Pro

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

An Audit/Inspection Tool With Brains

The iAuditor customer service is exceptional. They were very responsive to my questions, when I was a newbie. That alone, was pretty impressive. But where they really came through was when they recently updated their template editor. As mentioned above, I have become an iAuditor power user and I was told at the time of that editor update that my motorhome template was one of the largest templates in their system. When they updated the editor, they have not allowed enough storage space in the editor for such a large template. I should mention that I could still open and edit a new inspection, on either the Mac or iPhone. I just couldn't open the template, to make changes. I told them which template it was and within a very short time they got back to me and told me that it was in the memory allocation and they were working to resolve it. Within less than 24 hours from the time the issue was reported, they had resolved the problem - this in the middle of a major roll-out of a new tool. Wow! That's when I was really impressed. This is customer service that compares favorably with AppleCare. The product just works. But when it doesn't, like during that editor roll-out, they get it working in short order. Best of all, iAuditor works flawlessly on iPhone. I have tried other tools that were less than reliable on iPhone. In particular, HomeGauge crashes, on average, three times during every inspection and always with a loss of the most recent data (1 to 15 minutes).

Pros

LOGIC: Most audit/inspection software functions simply as a (dumb) check list. By that, I mean that there is no associated logic. iAuditor give you "IF" statements. I inspect motorhomes and there are dozens of options in such vehicles. With other software, I am asked questions about every option, even when that option does not exist. With iAuditor, my template asks if the coach has propane. If the answer is "no", then about 40 questions are not asked. This capability speeds up my inspections tremendously. The template editor is easy to use. But it does take a little experimenting and getting used to. After that, tailoring a template to your specific needs is easy. To give you an idea of what I mean, my motorhome inspection template is about 7,000 items long (OK, I'm an iAuditor power user. But the point is that's possible.). A large part of that 7,000 items is logic. But the bulk of it is my own statements about each potential issue that might be encountered. There are only around 300 to 330 inspections items on a motorhome, but more than 2,000 possible issues to be found within those 300+ inspection items. So my iAuditor template includes every statement that has ever appeared in any of my inspections, going back years. Which specific statements show up is determined by which buttons or boxes are clicked. 98% of my report is done, when I leave and lock the door. That's a major time saver and it all comes down to one word - "LOGIC". It also works flawlessly on iPhone!

Cons

There are only two things that I wish iAuditor had: 1) An "AND" statement. They have what amounts to an "OR" statement. But they are missing an "AND" statement and I would personally find that to be very useful. Their options are "IS", "IS NOT", "IS SELECTED", "IS NOT SELECTED", "IS ONE OF", and "IS NOT ONE OF". They could use two more options, which would be, "IS ALL OF", and "IS NOT ALL OF". 2) "PERSISTENT VARIABLES". Currently, variables only apply to the most recent question. For example, if the coach is all electric, it means that many questions my inspection template don't have to be asked. It would be really nice to be able to have at least a few persistent variables, that would be available throughout the template. That way, if I were to determine, early in the inspection, that the coach is all electric, the template could include various "IF" statements in various places later in the template, that would bypass all questions about a propane stove, propane oven, propane furnace, and propane refrigerator. In fact, the lack of persistent variables is one of the primary reasons why my motorhome template is more than 7,000 items long. With persistent variables, that number should be able to easily be cut in half or better. But these are wishes for something that no other audit/inspection software has, either. In other words, they would make the best, even better.

Reasons for Choosing iAuditor

LOGIC. See the section on logic, regarding HomeGauge. With exception of HomeGauge crashing on iPhone, the same issues apply to Spectacular. I don't recall for certain, right now. But I think the iAuditor price was better, too. But that was not a major decision point.

Jonnie from Martinrea Hopkinsville LLC

So much better than what we had

We use this product for conducting multi layered audits. Multiple employees can conduct their audits at the same time, the analytics are easy to understand and reporting is easy. Easy to review by product line to see if there are reoccurring issues and how they were solved.

Pros

Cons

We previously conducted these audits using punch cards that had to be organized by someone. It was very tedious.

Waqas from Global Catering Services

Very Professional and Very Helpful

This software has greatly helped us to improve our internal controls and internal audits. The graphs and reports with insights are amazing for our monthly and quarterly meetings.

Pros

Cons

- Nothing, all is good, they have great features and their customer service is great!

John from Eco Interiors Ltd.

Decent electronic field review app, has some limitations

Pros

iAuditor is useful for field reviews without needing paper reports. I can use my tablet or phone to take photos, insert them into specific sections of my report and save out specific reviews. When I get back to the office, I can import the report into a Word template and print to PDF.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to format the text of each report text and entry lines, and the exporting options don't always export correctly.

Pete from East Herts Council

Recommended

Overall this will make things easier, I no longer have to print off excessive quantities of paper as I can use a tablet to enter the data, I can use the camera feature to attach images and I can send actions and report direct by email. I am very pleased with I Auditor.

Pros

Relatively straightforward to use, I'm not a great lover of technology as I've come across applications in the past that have been far too complicated or limited but I Auditor is pretty easy and simple....

Cons

As someone who like things quite simple I do struggle translating my ideas to a working template, however, tis was a recommendation from a colleague at another authority and he has been able to help me to build the templates I need so it's just a minor issues really.

An essential app for Auditors.

We use it for our Audit needs. Especially our field officers take it our client places for auditing. iAuditor is Worth your money!

Pros

Seamless integration with third party tools, especially with Tableau makes my job much easier when it comes to reporting. Audits are much organized with iAuditor now. In the past it was really tough to manage the audits and checklists.

Audits made easy

IAuditor has streamlined our quality assurance program, and allowed us to deliver a very nice end product through its PDF reporting. Overall, top notch program.

Pros

IAuditor is as user friendly as they come. Templates are easy to create and easy to follow, PDF reports are clean and professional, and easy to export. Can easily assign tasks with due dates to other users.

Cons

Once you have used this software for a while it becomes sluggish due to the size of your database. Also uses a fair amount of data due to the amount of photos get uploaded.

Dave from Zon Generation Ltd.

Industry: Facilities Services

iAuditor allows us to create personalized report and inspection templates

iAuditor has allowed us to move beyond paper-based field reports.

Pros

iAuditor is a great field review and auditing tool that allows us to create templates specific to each service we offer.

Cons

The export to Word feature is pretty basic, and requires considerable formatting once exported to make it into any type of distributable, finalized report.

David from Louisiana State University in Shreveport

Industry: Facilities Services

Very nice form app maker

I am using it to make a custodial inspection app. My work will not get me an app so I am having to either get or make my own. I am NOT a software developer, but this software was easy enough to use that I was able to make a professional looking end product out of it.

Pros

It makes a very neat, clean, professional app. Very short learning curve, produces really nice results. I was using it for a custodial inspection app and it would let me take pictures, grade, and add notes on whatever the thing was that I was looking at. The report that it makes is really neat and professional looking as well!

Cons

In the free version, you are restricted to a certain amount use per month. Since I had to take a lot of pictures, I used up my allotment quickly. I do think though that with a larger plan that would enable me to have more data, that it would be a rock star program!

Matthew from IMS

iAuditor after 5 weeks

Our company has been working on building a built-in-quality system to meet our customers needs. We have explored a number of options and have found iAuditor to best suit our needs out of the many products we have tried. The initial set up was a little cumbersome but mostly due on our part. Once we understood how things worked everything seemed to flow together better. The iAuditor team must be commended for their availability and their responsiveness to issues we have discovered. We utilize the windows and web platform mainly, and the windows platform is the newest so finding a few bugs was bound to happen. The iAuditor team was quick to respond though and was able to fix most of our issues within a week, one even the next day. There are a few limitations to the platform, but the issues we have had are specific to our needs. Some of the issues are slated to be addressed and some may not make it off the drawing board, but even still in its current form it does what we need it to do. We are happy with the product, it could be more suited to our needs in some respects but overall it works. We like it. We use it.

Pros

The versatility of the platform, being able to work with a web portal and windows platform is a benefit for us. The ease of use of setting up audits and being able to review the data we have entered.

Cons

Some of the features we would like to see are not fully implemented as of yet.

Caroline from PEER: RTO Code 7027

iAuditor Review

Awesome Awesome Awesome

Pros

This system is amazing. So easy to create and customize audits and checklists and get exactly what you want. And the analytics all you to see your results without having to do it yourself via spreadsheets. Great system!!! and customer service is second to none.

Ray

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Pros

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be. Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

Cons

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Ben from Canterbury City Community Centre

Record keeping at its best

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

Pros

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

Cons

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Michael from HFC Prestige Manufacturing GmbH Deutschland (Coty)

Industry: Cosmetics

Outstanding Solution and world class hotline

I have used Anoto pen and paper as EHS engineer earlier. Now I am able to transfer all my checklist with no effort and in combination with my iPad and the pen I am getting anything even easier and faster incorporated, from text over pictures to signatures. It is the most useful tool so far on the market for professional environmental and safety engineers and literary literary makes your day, fast, easy, accurate - just brilliant.

Pros

If you know how to use this software best you will receive a world class tool for literally pennies only. As an experienced EHS engineer it took me 30 minutes only to get my first report up and running. price vs. value is outstanding and for small EHS teams it's nearly the single best option available. Just forget those big players from Intellex up to Ecointense, this tool gives you more for less and the support is the best I have ever seens.

Cons

At this moment the base tool (desktop) is in English only, makes it harder to transfer the tool to the base once your not native and/ or want to incorporate it internationally internationally. Layout options for the report covers could improve, but those are minors.

Nathan from Blue Knight Pool Service

Best build your own tracking and scoring platforms

Overall I love the platform because it does everything I needed and want. I can create my own lists, forms, evals and checklists with results for any scored for me. At the end of the day all info is kept in a dashboard that I really think anyone can understand as well as anyone I invite to share our view. It is really amazing and with any money spent for better tracking.

Pros

I liked being able to build my own templates for all aspects of team performance as well as having an accurate scoring system with results simply shown on a interactive dashboard.

Cons

I can't come up with any real aspects of platform that I dislike currently as the platform really has met all requirements I had and more.

Simon from Plus ES

Great product - Off the shelf and easy to use. Great customer support

Pros

Ease of use. Build you own audit templates in minutes, not hours. Customer service and support Reporting

Cons

The scoring is a little hard to generate meaningful scores though I'm sure if I worked with the iAuditor support team on this I could work through the issues.

Tania from Safety Auditing Limited

September 2016

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

Pros

time saving saves paper reduces business costs

GREAT product and so versatile

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

Pros

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

Audrey from Tackleberry

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

I absolutely adore the attention to detail in this software

Absolutely worth the time and money!

Pros

Precise detail! iauditor hits the nail on the head, this program was built by people that know the workflow. Every detail from the input of pictures to gps location input shows how much thought has went into this software!

Cons

I have not cons for iauditor they provided me with everything I need throughout the day to keep me organized and on task.

Easy to use.

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.

Pros

Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared. Easy to develop templates from scratch Range of field types Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting Easy to use in the field Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

Cons

I would like to be able to build customised reporting within iAuditor rather than having to export to Excel.

Christian from iCompliance

Best checklist app and I tried a few!

Exceptional, customer support is incredible the team really care about their clients. Everyone that works at iAuditor is very passionate about their clients individual needs.

Pros

There is almost no boundaries to what you can create. Reporting is very good!

Cons

Extracting the data collected by the app can be difficult but not impossible.

Chris from Eco Interiors Ltd.

Saves a lot of time when completing site reviews

Pros

- Customizable audit reports that we can brand and format however we need, with various types of question/answer fields (radio buttons, drop downs, text fields, etc.). - Our field review teams can upload pictures directly from their mobile device while on-site to ensure there is no confusion. - When back in the office, our office staff can export the report to word and fine-tune as needed.

Cons

- Even though we can insert pictures, the picture index at the back of the report is a bit cumbersome to constantly scroll back and forth and copy paste the better quality pictures. It'd be nice if there was a simpler way to do this.

Christian from Glorieta Camps

Checklists?

Pros

I use this for daily inspections on activities and it is great for that! If something does not pass, the appropriate person will receive an email.

Cons

I have other checklists plugged into this software but I don't always check everything off at once. This software isn't the best for that since it wants you to complete the it once you start it.

John from Hebert Candies

Industry: Food Production

iAuditor Review

I'm significantly improving my audit time and taking notes and pictures of non-conformances immediately. iAuditor monitors the non-conformances and reminds me about them and automatically reminds me to conduct my audit on the schedule we set.

Pros

iAuditor helped/built several electronic audits for me that I use for my GMP Facility Audit, Glass Audit and SQF System Audit.

Cons

It seems easy to build your own audits, but learning and actually doing them is a little time consuming. But its very valuable to turn paper audits into iAuditor audit format.

David from Lourdes Hill College

iAuditor - 7 years on..

First used the system working for a company that had iAuditor tailored for its needs. I was pretty impressed with the flexibility and ease of reporting that this allowed. Moving on, I built my own templates to accommodate different sites and situations. It works well for teams as information, photos etc. are easily shared via email and tasks can be allocated and monitored. It is a tool that makes our life a lot easier(in the FM and WHS world) and I would strongly recommend it to anyone going down this path.

Pros

Simple and convenient to use. I can cover a lot of ground in a short time, recording everything I require and uploading reports via email. Being able to tailor templates to suit the individual sites/ buildings that I manage.

Cons

No real drawbacks that I can see, system has worked very well for many years.

Tom from Water Tight Canberra

Simply the Best

Pros

Simple to use by both admin and tradesman. Helps us get our reports out quickly. Helps staff to be detailed in the field. Staff are quick to respond with any enquire you might have

Cons

No cons come to mind. I would love to see deep integration with my job management program, but other than that its perfect for what we use it for.

Graham from Programmed Facility Management

Industry: Facilities Services

iAuditor Makes Inspections So Much Easier!

Cyclical inspections became so much easier once I spent the time to create the inspections in iAuditor. This is a brilliant piece of software that I highly recemmend.

Pros

You can create outstanding quality inspection lists and quality checks in minimal time. The features and functionality made me look really professional when I presented the completed inspection sheet to my line manager. Branding is a great addition to make the final reports look professional and personal. Works great on tablet or phone which makes is super-handy and discreet. It can be as simple or complex as you choose it to be.

Cons

The Geo locating is sometimes off and annoying, but mostly pretty good.

Maria from Zon Generation Ltd.

Easy to format and finalize reports from field techs

Pros

It is very easy for field technicians to send me their reports for final editing and formatting.

Cons

The image attachments feel like their just thrown in, it would be nice if there were more options for adding in images to reduce the amount of editing required.

Adam from Advanced Water Company Ltd

Industry: Wholesale

iAuditor

We use this software to conduct weekly health and safety and fire safety checks throughout the business. It is also used for our trade counter customer collections.

Pros

Ease of use and great range of functionality and customisation

Cons

Nothing comes to mind that I do not like about the software

Ryan from Arrowood

September 2016

The easiest auditing experience I've had

I started with a just a few iAuditor licenses but when other people saw how organized our audit reports were, they jumped on board. We now have 60+ people using iAuditor in the field.

Pros

The help and support service SafetyCulture offers is second to none. It saves us a ton of time in the field and gives you a complex audit report that would've been impossible to obtain with conventional methods. We're able to create a template in 30 minutes, identify gaps in the system and provide real time feedback.

Cons

The front end is great but the data management needs some work in my opinion. We can export in a CSV or use the API for JSON but it requires some technical investment on our end.

Adam from Capital Electric Construction Co., Inc.

Great solution

Incredible friendly non-pressured experience. They want to help you in and offer a tremendous solution, but they let you decide if it is a good fit. Great people, enviable culture.

Pros

Customized logic built into forms Detailed, specific, metric reporting Fantastic customer service Universal linked data lists 2-way API

Cons

I don't have anything worth listing here at this point. It really solves a need.

Ananth from Adventus owners association management llc

Industry: Civil Engineering

Inspection made easy

The biggest business problem I solved using iauditor was to eradicate human error. It became very easy for me to pin point the issue areas by clicking pictures and adding notes.

Pros

The ease to customize your pre existing inspection format.

Cons

The only cons I observed is that when we have many sections it would be great if the finished section collapse after all the check points are inspected.

Sunil from Superior Bowen

Excellent audit software, fully customizable to your environment

Pros

iAuditor makes it incredibly easy to setup, manage, and deploy audit and safety check templates to everyone on your team. The build in scheduling and assigning of action items keeps you from having to switch back and forth between emails and this program. Also, their mobile app development makes using this software a breeze in the field, which is a huge win for our end users, and keeps them from getting bogged down with the technology aspect and able to remain focused on completing the task at hand.

Cons

I wish there were more detailed reporting options. Some of the build-in reports don't quite reflect the data that I'm looking for, and there aren't really many options to build my own reports.

Shawn from Eco Interiors Ltd.

Great for my site reviews!

Pros

When I'm visiting a job site, iAuditor is a great tool for issues I discover when reviewing the site. I can run through a pre-populated list of inspection items, and take photos of discovered issues. When I get back to the office, I can export the review to PDF and/or Word and continue polishing it.

Cons

The review editing menu is hard to navigate and get used to, and when I export to a template there is always some cleaning up I have to do with the formatting.

Ryan from Zon Engineering Inc.

A good resource for customizable field audit forms

Pros

iAuditor is easy to use report creation tool that allows users to create, check-out and share audit reports, field reports, daily logs, etc.

Cons

The export to Microsoft Word feature does leave a bit to be desired in terms of output formatting as it doesn't pay attention to page breaks as well as I'd like.

Ron from Eco Interiors Ltd.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great site review tool

Pros

I can use iAuditor from my phone or tablet to complete site review forms, flag issues I've found on-site, and generate reports from the templates we've built.

Cons

Building templates was very cumbersome, and their online support wasn't very helpful in learning how to create audit templates.

Sandra from Envirocon Technologies

Great easy to use App - Just open and start building and using it to read all my crazy data.

Pros

Super easy to build templates to use in minutes! I got to really put my QA thinking into usable information other could understand, especially with having No programming skills!

Cons

I wish when looking at your data (historically) the date range you choose would not reset themselves if you leave one tab for another. Also that it would have ways to "view" / open audits/reports after charting them instead of having to export all the time.

Brandon from Eco Interiors Ltd.

Great field review tool for site reviews!

Pros

- I can use iAuditor from either my phone, tablet or laptop, depending on what I have on-hand while on-site. - Can insert pictures taken with device directly into specific sections of the report. - I can create various types of question/review items (buttons, drop-down, multi-line text fields, etc.)

Cons

- Using iAuditor to create forms can be confusing, and their help pages don't really clear up the confusion.

nelson from Khansaheb Group LLC

iauditor

it is good as we can put our own modules and start inspection ad also save the report and give recommendation, only issue is the data mb should be increased for a month usage.

Pros

the use is very easy, it can give us and the site inspected all the required quality issues which needs improvement

Cons

the mb should be increased, as when I do one site the mb gets full and for that month I am not able to use it ad need to wait for a whole month again

Scott from Newmont

Industry: Mining & Metals

Smart user friendly Software

I am a Asset Management Technical Author trying to offer electronic inspection forms to the maintenance fitters. I Auditor has all the responses (numbers, letters, signatures, photos), built into the software. The dashboard allows supervision and management to view the results and act on the actions as applicable

Pros

Software that is very easy to use, has excellent, prompt support and is user friendly

Cons

Nothing, I would recommend a trial of this software

Matheus from Consult

Industry: Medical Devices

Padronize Actions and Reports for your team

I am testing this app for 6 weeks now and I am loving it. The team already made around 130 inspections using the app and we are looking to make all of our inspections using it.

Pros

After setting up your reviews, which is the most important step in my opinion, you can padronize the actions of your team and be informed at real time what is happening.

Cons

I still did not find something that must be written in this section.

Natalia from Berlitz Corporation

iAuditor simple and incredible

Pros

iAuditor good practical tool for the check list of inspections of all kinds

Cons

a tool that is worthwhile, it helps me to carry out my work, very useful to raise an Audit

Scott from Zon Generation Ltd.

It's an interesting program for form creation, but it's not as fluid when multiple users need access to forms

iAuditor is great if you have a repeatable type of audit and you do not need to edit the master copy much. If you do, you can end up with team members on different versions which could impact the audits and the information asked.

Pros

I like the ability to create auditing forms for various field reviews, and the ability to add several custom field types into the audits (radio buttons, check boxes, pictures, etc.).

Cons

Where the software falls through for us, is when we needed to have several people access various audit forms, and they ended up on previous versions. The mobile apps do not automatically update form versions.

Karen from Eco Interiors Ltd.

iAuditor is a good field review mobile app

Pros

I use iAuditor for reviewing our residential projects under construction, and iAuditor makes it easy for me to flag issues and export reports directly to pdf to send to our contractors.

Cons

Creating a few audit form takes a few iterations to get the menu and setup the way I want. I believe that the configuration menus can be streamlined a bit more.

Fantastic

Not an expert, just a new comer discovering the tool. After a few days, I cant remember how I was doing before......

Pros

Just blown away. This app is ideal for our activity. Easy to use and a team always ready to help in case you want to discover more.

Cons

Nothing to complain for now. Maybe we could have all the website possibilities directly in the app....

Doug from Magnolia River

Industry: Utilities

IAuditor - Magnolia River Inspector

System has allowed the ability to send the report to the contractor for training purposes. It has also raised the level of accountability on the project sites so we have less room for error.

Pros

Easy of use, takes minimal time to conduct the audit.

Cons

Could use a recognition section for those on site who are spot on and going above and beyond expectations.

Masha from CBC Inc.

Best EHS inspection checklist app

iAuditor helps me look for hazards that threaten the health or safety of my workers. The checklist templates are easy to build and I can customize for them for any situation. Having the audit forms and camera tool all-in-one really saves me a lot of time in getting the report finished.

Pros

Love that its ease to customize and create my own audit checklists in the app. Saves me so much time in the field and I can insert pictures with mark-ups right in the report that I can share instantly. I'm able to see information about how we're doing over time and where we can improve easily.

Farral from Self Employed

Industry: Architecture & Planning

This simplifies our processes

Checklists are the only way I have found to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. iAuditor automates the process of creating, using and recording checklists. Works on cell phones, tablets, and computers so it is always available.

Pros

Easy to use. Customizable to users' needs. Always available on any mobile device.

Ashley from Gassco

Industry: Oil & Energy

IAuditor - So easy to use

IAuditor is so easy to use, the compilation of audits from scratch was so simple to create and the option to pick existing templates was another plus.

Pros

Ease of use, hassle free, templates were of use too.

Cons

Didnt find anything that I didnt like.