All Jobber Reviews

Rufus

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2021

Should have switched sooner!

Andy

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

PROS

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

CONS

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied April 2019

Candi

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

PROS

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

CONS

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

Reason for choosing Jobber

A plumber friend of mine mentioned it and we looked into Jobber and did a demo, plus my friend showed up some real life situations on his phone and my husband was sold.

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Replied May 2023

Mary

Environmental Services, 2-10 employees

CleaningCompany life saver

PROS

This was an immensely helpful product for my cleaning company - using many features including gps when employees clocked in and out, schedules, invoicing and more!

CONS

Probably more Featured than I would ever use

Geoffrey

Alternative Dispute Resolution, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Poor customer support

PROS

The software is easy to use and functions well

CONS

Their support is bad. It takes forever to talk or email someone. Days up to a week. And the person typically forwards you to someone else. Then that person doesn't know what they are talking about. It is like pulling teeth. I think teenagers run the company.

Reviewed May 2023

We love Jobber!

Jobber has been the best investment! It saves us time and worry. Everything organized and in one place, simple to set up and has been so great for our field team. The app is simple and straight forward, all of our field techs like it, which says a lot!

PROS

I love the scheduling, especially the new service window feature! This program has taken what was once a chaotic mess to easy and stress free planning. So many little details that make my job easier and our field technicians never miss a work order now. Love Jobber!

CONS

I would like to see a simple monthly customer account statement that we can send, or schedule send via email/text. I don't really have any complaints about the program, it has only made my job easier.

Hey Jennifer, We love that you love Jobber! We are so glad all of your teammates love the app as well! It is amazing to hear how the scheduling and arrival window features have made a positive impact on your business and we appreciate you sharing feedback on client statements. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Replied May 2023

Morgan

Reviewed December 2023

Perfect for a Service Company

Amazing. We constantly refer Jobber and will use it on our next home service franchise.

PROS

We founded a Preservan, a rot repair franchise, and launched it with Jobber. They’ve been a key part of our success. It’s simple to use and teachable in an hour. We can manage all franchises through one software.

CONS

The progress invoice feature could use additional features like job balances with invoices paid, but not a huge issue.

Hey Morgan! We are thrilled that Jobber has been a key part to your businesses success. It's great to hear that it has been easy to learn and teach to your team! We appreciate the feedback on invoicing. Thanks for the review.

Replied December 2023

BRIAN

Reviewed January 2024

EASY TO USE - VERY BUGGY - SLOW CUSTOMER SUPPORT

LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP! CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS NOSE DIVED.... VERY GLITCHY... SOME THINGS CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING AND NOT MAKE SENSE.....DUPLICATE INVOICES...i WOULD EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS IF POSSIBLE....

PROS

THE LOOK & FEEL - FUN TO USE...I like the way the control panel is set up.

CONS

VERY CONFUSING - REOCCURRING SERVICES SETUP- INVOICING FROM A JOB CAN SOMETIMES CREATE DUPLICATES - I FIND MYSELF REFUNDING EVERYDAY THE CREDIT CARD FEES JUST KEEP ADDING UP!!!

Reason for choosing Jobber

When i first ourchased jobber the customer service was fast and always available. now its non existant.

WANTED A MORE STREAMED LINE SYSTEM TO MANAGE MY DAY TO DAY

Hey Brain, thank you so much for flagging this. Our support wait times are not something we at Jobber view as an acceptable standard, and we are working to make it better. Our Support team is hiring and training as fast as possible, and we should soon see a reduction in wait time. Thank you for understanding. We would be happy to help resolve any issues with reccuring jobs, the app being glitchy, and understand what might be making duplicate invoices. Please give us a call at 888-721-1115 ext 1 or send us an email at support@getjobber.com to connect with our Support Team.

Replied January 2024

Nick

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Ease of use is king with Jobber

Overall experience has been very good. Jobber works great on a desktop, mobile, and tablet. Allows us to invoice how we want for each job and build out customer accounts with multiple properties which is very helpful.

PROS

How easy it is to use for both customers and teams members. Speed of invoicing is also very simple.

CONS

We have only had one issue with jobber which was solved with having a custom field.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Ease of use and setup along with the speed of which techs could be active and using it in customer driveways.

Seija

Easy to use and scale

My team and I have been using Jobber daily and have found it invaluable! So many wonderful features!

PROS

Jobber offers so many of the must have things needed to run a business. Scheduling, billing and invoicing, reminders, and so much more.

CONS

I wish it allowed easier ways to add things like blocked time for vacation schedules and such for employees.

Reason for choosing Jobber

We did alot of research and Jobber was what we landed on... before going with anything else.

tara

Accounting, 2-10 employees

jobber reviews

PROS

easy to schedule stores all customers love the unscheduled column

CONS

when checking if a customer is in the data base - i wish i could hit add new and the info transfer over easier to schedule call backs not requiring a invoice wish the colors showed on the app for the team i dont having to constantly have to refresh the app to see updates

Tim

Facilities Services, 1 employee

Jobber is awesome!

I love it and am very happy that i purchased it.

PROS

I love how user friendly it is. They give you a 14 day free trial and its the whole package.

CONS

I wish i could send the pictures i take to the customer with the invoice or quotes.

Adam

Reviewed August 2019

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Lost Money

PROS

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

CONS

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee. Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

The cost but

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because product didn't do what I needed as a plumbing contractor.

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Replied August 2019

Mohammad

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

PROS

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

CONS

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Prices are better, support is much better.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Sometimes Skedulo stops working and this made the switch.

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app! We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Replied March 2023

Mike

Reviewed October 2023

Great concept but poor execution!

I have only had problem with jobber since I started. I still use 2 different systems because Jobber doesnt work as it is supposed to. I was misinformed about the product and nothing was really done to rectify the situation. Was asked to work with the develop team but was not giving the opportunity to be compensated for my time and was still charged full price when multiple features with the Jobber app, did not work the way it was supposed to.

PROS

The sales pitch.....unfortunately, poor delivery.

CONS

Optimized routing does not work the way it is supposed to. Job forms that you create cannot even be seen from the active job/visit, that you are on.

Reason for choosing Jobber

Because I was told that features would work like expected. I was also enticed with a $0 cost per month for initial set up to only spend hours with the develop team. Unfortunetly, the features that I need most, do not work as the should.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

I switch because of the abilitiy to do more out in the field without having a tablet or laptop with me to run quotes, create and edit jobs andor send invoices.

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Jobber and routing hasn't been the best since you started. We would like to discuss this further with you to help find a solution, so please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com or reach out via our live chat

Replied October 2023

Brad

Reviewed May 2020

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

PROS

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

CONS

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%). Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel. Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours. This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it. They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job. The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Replied September 2020

Emily

Reviewed March 2018

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

PROS

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

CONS

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia