• Pros

• "This product is so easy to use and has so many different options it's unbelievable. "

• "Love the product and the customer URL, transparency of information and streamlined efficency. "

• "All the features work for what I need done. Everything is easy to understand and I love how things are color coated."

• Cons

• "At times difficult to identify where to find functions, but customer support always happy to assist promptly."

• "Sometimes the mobile app acts a little wonky...but nothing that stops work. No major complaints here."

• "Little bit pricey, but realistically for the value it gives a tradie who mightnt be that technically capable, thats a small price to pay for saving time"

Browse JOBPROGRESS Reviews

Zach from Mountain Trail Restoration

Best CRM For Your Money!!

Excellent or A++

Pros

Easily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use

Cons

There really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Having a mobile app was key to our sales staff success and talking to the team at JP sold it.

Price and functionality.

Rachel from Renaissance Roofing, Inc.

Add More Features/Uses

I love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features

Pros

I love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.

Cons

I think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

The price and the separation of staff and productions calendars

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Filemaker is computer based, rather than user based, and I wanted the flexibility for everyone to access our customer's information from anywhere. We are also expanding, so I thought a more organized, all-in-one system was necessary to make a successful business shift

Cindy from Solution Source

JobProgress

Really dont experience issues, once in a while it seems there are access issues in the field as well as the office, but usually restart and we are all good again.

Pros

Multi user, realtime, office and field access. Ability to upload and view all documents, photos, material list and work orders anytime.

Cons

The ability to edit format is not avialable, once something is set up you dont have opportuities to edit, availabity to set up pricing and documents without having to pay the fee to have them available in the system.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

More user friendly and more options to fit our multi-faceted company structure.

Danielle from Kirkin Exteriors

Pros

I love the features, when they work accurately. Very user friendly for the field. The staff is very friendly. They try and help where they can.

Cons

The reporting is not accurate and I have sent in several emails calls complaints etc. with no responses on the status. Some things get fixed and I am always told they are "working on it" but i have been complaining about the reporting hiccups since we started a little over 2 years ago. Another down fall is some times they cant even tell you how to pull certain repots to get information you want. The staff should 100% know their product. I pay in full and have never been discounted/compensated with all the issues we've had. They need to work on better follow ups and updating customers regarding issues.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

I needed a more user friendly field CRM and was promised that the reporting was flawless and it surely is not

Craig from William Blair Reel Co, Inc

Job Progress review

Our sales staff is much better organized as a result of using JP

Pros

Nice homepage layout showing the progression of our construction jobs. It makes it easy to quickly identify what needs to be done to move things along.

Cons

I would like to see an area on the Jobs List where we can see if someone has viewed our proposal. Currently, we have to go into the Forms/Proposal tab to see if its been viewed. This would make it much quicker for our staff to navigate through a large number of proposals on one page.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

JP was much easier to operate and had a better layout for the homepage

Brian from Affluent Exteriors

Great software with room for improvement!

We use JP to run our entire operation and plan to use it in the near future. It's constantly getting better, mgmt is very engaging and always taking feedback and making progress.

Pros

JP is easy to use once you get it configured to your business processes. Macros that streamline the estimate/proposal process along with integration to suppliers all within the job keeps the documentation process on the job easy to manage. Also, it doesn't take long to get new users trained on how to use JP on a daily basis.

Cons

The ability to use Zapier and input new leads/customers needs to be cleaned up and more open to align with Referal Sources so it can in as a Zap and not manually entered. Right now, this integration isn't very well designed from a data input standpoint, only minimum fields. We do a lot of insurance roofing jobs and the ability to bring those in as a PDF and autocreate the estimate is a big win BUT the inability to use that like other Estimates/Proposals in JP that a client can sign off on is a huge gap. The customer web page could use the tweaking to make the experience a little more professional and appealing to the user. Photos uploaded into JP already automatically shared with the client, the process to share photos is a pain especially when you have 50-100 job photos. It would make more sense to establish at the folder level what photos can be shared to the customer web page along with the ability to designate a photo as the main photo (like front picture of the home) as the key photo on the customer page seen everytime they go there. Also, allow different photo folders to be presented so the client can see different photos in groups from inspection photos vs. job progress photos vs. job completion photos.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Integration with QBO was not reliable, we also liked the Macros, ability to order eagleviews, integration with suppliers, and user experience that JP provides way beyond anything we could do with Buildertrend. Although, Buildertend's client portal is what we would prefer that JP provide as it's well thought out from an end user/customer experience perspective including our branding, photos structure, etc.

Yannick from Roofwise

JP is my most used app across all devices

I log in all my customers and information into JP so that when I go to bed at night, I don't wake up in the middle of the night remembering some customer that fell through the cracks. All

Pros

Being able to easily write up contracts and send to customer's for electronic approval is fantastic. Invoicing and change orders are easy and straightforward, and being able to customize the progress flow is a nice touch. One of the best features is the intuitive mobile app that can be used on the field while meeting with customers or even confirming the scope of work for a job. Being able to customize templates easily was my main reason for advocating the use of JP, as creating different templates such as certificates of completion was vital.

Cons

It would be nice to have an easier and more intuitive estimating feature. We were able to use AccuLynx for a while, and though we went back to JP for various reasons, we thought the estimating feature on AccuLynx was far superior, as it was more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing (which made it easier to work with and break down when estimating very large projects). The contracts on AccuLynx also used DocuSign, which seemed to add a tremendous amount of reputability with customers. They also had a feature where pictures could be all selected and converted into a PDF with comments and "before" or "after" stamps assigned to them. Also, being able to assign appointments from the customer creation page, instead of the job creation page would be useful. Sometimes I don't know if this will be a repair or a roof replacement until after the appointment, but all that information had to be put in before. If nothing else, having some sort of window that shows your current appointments when you are making an appointment would be a tremendous improvement, as currently I have to ALWAYS open a staff calendar window and update it every time I speak to a customer to set up an appointment to make sure there is no double-booking. Being able to know what time slots are already blocked off would be fantastic.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Easier to manage templates on JP, JP integrates with billing better. Invoicing is easier in JP. Better mobile integration in JP (customers can sign contract from tablet).

JP for Pools

Overall, after using a few different options, Job progress seems to check more boxes than the others for what we need it for. From the automation, to the templates, this software makes it easy to communicate with clients and keeps everything right there at your fingertips.

Pros

The best feature for our company is the bid management and CRM abilities of the software. We are able to keep all communication in one customer window, which helps know what has been said and promised. The Accept/Reject feature is also a nice touch to assist with knowing which estimate is the final one.

Cons

Scheduling seems to be a bit convoluted. The notifications are nice for the app, but I would like to be notified when using the online version, and that doesn't seem to be as user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Pool Pro seemed a bit outdated and needed some additional technology advancements before it can be used how we need.

Trevor from Roof Experts, LLC

Best decision we have made for Roof Experts

100% the best decision I have ever made for my team and my company.

Pros

The ability to customize the workflow %100 to your needs. Using Job Progress automates your workflow when you set it up correctly. Every time you have a question or need help it is very easy to contact JobProgress and get ahold of someone who is always great help. I would highly recommend this software to any contractor out there!

Cons

There is really not much to not like! I enjoy every bit of this software.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

I was very impressed of the software when I went to their kiosk at the IRE in Dallas 2020

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Acculynx was very expensive and very limited to the abilities JobProgress has to offer.

Mori from Lillywhite Pools

JP needs some upgrades

It has been fine, not excellent. We have had major issues with the email portion and have spoken to support about it way too many times

Pros

It was the best on the market at the time we enrolled

Cons

It has so many flaws -the email load chain is obnoxious, emails get lost or never received, there are too many steps to do simple tasks, the custom contracts are not readable to the finance portion, estimates can not be converted to contracts, the calendar has never synced properly, it’s hard to access closed jobs if archived, pictures take forever to load through the app, there are too many options on the system that don’t pertain to our industry (pool business)

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

It had the most amount of construction verbiage and ability to load contract workers, sq footage of jobs etc

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Joist was a simple version at the time, they have since upgraded their system.

Fayth from K&L Dunrite Roofing and Restoration

The best platform I have used

Overall I am in love with Job progress within my 4 years of being in this industry this platform has made my job the easiest, it has been. As I am learning more about the program the more I am realizing that it is helping the company as a whole. I absolutely love this program and will possible us it until I cant anymore.

Pros

This whole system has made an impact on our company. It has most definitely eliminated 99.99% of all phone calls that were being made to figure out where the project was in our processes. For the past year, we have only scratched the very basic parts of Job progress. Just recently we have been able to dive into the program and utilize it even more for our company. This program is definitely one I will always recommend to any other business owner I know!

Cons

The only con I have for this program is that there is so much that can be done, yet not enough explanation, meaning there isn't a way for me to ask our sales rep to show me the hidden features. Because honestly all of the job progress seems to be a hidden feature.

Blake from Southern Roofing Company

GOD SENT SOFTWARE!

I am an Accountant by School and Roofing Contractor by Experience and I can testify after working for a CPA and integrating software of all kinds that JobProgress is hands down the best I have stumbled upon. Simplicity with absolutely powerful software that is an all in one solution.

Pros

UNBELEIVABLE SUPPORT & FORWARD PROGRESS TO DEVELOPMENT! Eagleview Integration Electronic Proposals/Contract with notifications Macros for Materials, Labor, Activities, etc are endless Customizable Forms Google Integration Financing Integration Quickbooks Integration Google Drive Integration Fair Price per user POWERFUL Mobile App Customer Website to Share all documents, price, balance, pictures, scheduling, quickbooks payment! Email Automation Email Template Customization Feedback is heard toward improvements! They actually listen! My Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST. Talk to me at 9pm at night sometimes finding solutions. Tech guys - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have solutions to simplify your business workflow and are 100% American based.

Cons

At the moment 2/4/20 just lack of reports and 2 way integration with Quickbooks. But they making improvements quick. So I would stay tuned.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Tons more Features and Benefits.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

All of the Integrations into one central system made it easy. No need for multiple programs and monthly fees.

Molly from Tidewater Roofing/Carefree Gutter Guard

Great way to streamline processes

We aren't using JobProgress to its full capability yet, but will be soon. Right now, it has really helped our communication with our customers be more efficient as well as keep track of our sales pipeline and estimates. We are LOVING it compared to our previous CRM.

Pros

I love that we can see how many jobs and dollar volume in each step of our sales/production stage and easily move jobs to a new stage, sales automation with automatic emails to the customer every time their job changes status is WONDERFUL. I also love using the production calendar for scheduling. Being able to set tasks or messages within each job is also great for keeping track of internal communications regarding each job. We also were able to have them create templates that look identical to our paper proposals. The ability to send, sign, view, and accept a proposal with just a click of a button is great.

Cons

It would be great if jobs could automatically move stages in the workflow when a corresponding action is taken (e.g. if setting an estimate appointment would move it to our stage that corresponds with appointments scheduled, or moved it to "job scheduled" when we set a production date), but I understand with custom workflows this would be hard to make happen. It would also be nice if more information from the measurements or estimates translated into the contract and/or work order. We currently use excel workbooks for estimates, contracts, work orders, and purchase orders, and all the pages talk to each other so we only have to enter information on one page. We haven't used JobProgress work orders or proposals yet because of this. In the calendars, if you put an appointment on one person's calendar and choose someone else as an attendee, it doesn't show up on the attendee's calendar, so we have been having to set duplicate appointments to do that. It would be nice if I set an appointment for X and Y needs to be there too, that I be able to set one appointment and it show up on both calendars.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

JobProgress had more customization available at a more affordable price per user.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

We needed something more user friendly, with better streamlined processes. Our previous CRM was very cumbersome and included a lot of double entry.

Michael from T-Rock Contracting, LLC

1 year review

JP right now is a love-hate relationship. I have invested so much into it, but yet I still feel like it is falling short and some basic but important function. I'm hopeful that these items will change.

Pros

1.) ease of use 2.) estimating portion 3.) workflow management 4.) documentation management 5.) sales tracking

Cons

1.) accounting integration w/ QuickBooks does not work well 2.) no copy and paste feature 3.) I had my proposal template converted and it looked awful and I had to pay for it 4.) you allow google sheets integration but not google docs so I can work on my normal proposal format 5.) you have to be in a client or search for a client to add a new job to that client 6.) no easy accounts payable system ( i have to use dropbox for that) 7.) change orders estimate sheet has different settings from the normal estimate sheet. creating double work 8.) P&L is manual entry so if we use it, we have double-entry again. Once in Quickbooks once in JP. 9.) Training is very surface level. I had to learn most of it on my own and then train my staff.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

we used buildertrend for a while, but JP promised to have a QuickBooks integration so we switched. When the integration came it was/ is a massive letdown.

Ryan from Wellness Water Company

Get back to the family!

Amazing!

Pros

Working with support team and the Job Progress team has been nothing short of amazing. Support team commitment to helping his clients maximize the potential of their Job Progress Operating System seems limitless. There are a few people in business like him. He’s the kind of guy that sold me on the benefits of his system, then immediately helped me implement the system and has continued to follow up with me unsolicited on a regular basis to make sure I am leveraging the latest upgrades to the platform. in several instances, we have uncovered additional ways to leverage they are technology and they have customized certain processes specific to our company. This type of customer service doesn’t exist anymore. These guys are serious about what they do and 100% committed to their clients success. You really feel like you have a true partner, and the cost becomes Insignificant when you consider the incredible value of the relationship. This platform has simplified and streamlined our systems and processes allowing us to focus our attention on revenue generating activities. This system provides a seamless process for our customers, and has streamlined our back end operations, making them much more manageable, and freeing up tremendous amounts of time. Precious time, to get back to the family!

Cons

There is nothing I don’t love about the software.

Amanda from George J Keller & Sons

New to the industry, new to JP

I'm very pleased with the software, as never having experience with competitive software in the past. I have a lot of corporate experience and this was a seamless transition for me.

Pros

I'm new to the industry, less than 6 months ago. I was introduced to JP my first day on the job and I have loved using the software. I love that it has the templates available so that you don't have to re-write the same email over and over again when you onboard a new customer. Moving customers through the stages is very helpful from a sales perspective.

Cons

Sometimes, I find the document management a bit clunky, especially on mobile. I find myself having to spend extra time searching for how to access documents for a customer on mobile whereas I don't have to do that on the desktop version. I also want to be able to set an appointment directly from a customer's profile with that customer, but you have to go to the calendar feature first and then add the meeting that way. It would be way more functional to have the ability to schedule directly while in the customer screen.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Unsure why leadership made the switch.

Tony from Legend Exteriors and Construction

JobProgress is a GREAT TOOL for our business

I've had a wonderful experience with the software and support when needed. JobProgress is doing a wonderful job.

Pros

I like the User interface and the ability to enter in data and some of the customization.

Cons

There is a lot and utilizing the features the best way possible.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

The support and the people.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Needed something more robust and could easily be utilized by everyone and also reporting needs.

Mallory from Univera Construction LLC

Univera Construction, LLC

So far things have been very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is usually pretty good about responding quickly. This program overall has made my life in the office much simpler.

Pros

Being able to quickly generate an estimate to a proposal is very helpful in our office. I like the act that the photos are easily accessible. Our customers RAVE about the customer webpage and how easy it is to sign the documents and it makes my life SO much easier to see who has accepted and who has not. The scheduling is very simple and convenient for myself in the office and for the tech in the field. They can easily see their schedules and know where they need to be. Being able send the invoices and to add the payments to the financials page and they go directly to QBO is probably my favorite feature of this program.

Cons

I wish i was able to search jobs by the invoice number, the way our company is set up it would make things much simpler. We have been asking to get a scope form created that we can generate directly to an invoice like what you have for the roofers who use the program.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

This program offered more of what we need and it has a lot more benefits than our previous programs.

Kim from Tri-State Concrete and Excavation

Best CRM With Customer Service To Match

I first started using JobProgress over a year ago. I had been seeking a CRM for trade specific industries and even spoke to all the big companies at the World of Concrete. Not one of them was able to give me what I was looking for. Ease of use, document management, complete financials, thorough reporting, customer, employee and contractor engagement. All of my divisions in my company are broken down and maintained through JobProgress and so, so much more. Other companies have those options but they weren't geared to a company of my size which meant when I needed a bug addressed or a rep to explain how to use my software I couldn't get anywhere! The crew at JobProgress care that their software is an extension of my company and I feel they are an extension of my team!! My suggestions are taken seriously and I often see them implemented in their many updates and new feature releases.

Pros

Flexibility to improvements and suggestions. Constant upgrades and new features. Robust reporting and data gathering.

Cons

Some growing pains along the way but not much to currently complain about.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Terrible customer service. Didn't like the software.

Michele from Miller's Roofing Inc.

Marketing and Social Media Manager

We experienced great customer service with Job Progress. If we have a concern or problem we can get help or advice from customer service. We have a great relationship with our support tech. Job Progress is definitely the next step to take when growing a successful business.

Pros

We love this software for so many reasons. It keeps our projects organized with contact information, photos and the current stage of production the job is in. It is easy to use and a huge time saver when getting quotes out to customers and billing. Job Progress allows improved and quality communication in all areas, with office staff, men on the field, subcontractors, delivery vendors and customers.

Cons

Editing photos in Job Progress would be beneficial to our company because we use the photos in marketing.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Job Progress software was just so much more conducive to the roofing industry.

Joshua from KL Dunrite LLC

Easy to ise

Excellent program. The team use it which everyone knows is the problem

Pros

The integration was very easy. They helped with setup which was much different then any other program we have used. The ease with which you can email for digital signatures has been a god send during the pandemic.

Cons

I wish the accounting features worked. It doubles everything up.

Ease of integration

Anna from Zenna Carpentry

Excellent Software

I have not had any issues with Job Progress, they have been upfront and honest about the monthly cost, they have always been available to answer all questions, and the program is very user friendly.

Pros

This software keeps records of where we are with our projects both financially and allows us to know the stages of our projects, I am a newer user but it was very easy to integrate our business into the program. The team is always available to help me manuver anything I have done incorrectly or struggle to do. I see our company growing substantially and also growing with all the functions this program allows me to use.

Cons

There really isn't much I don't like about the software, I guess if I could change one thing it would be to have a clear page with our logo where I could add our Contract page to.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

They were built for contractors as if they understood what contractors needed to create and produce projects. They are built to really administer to all areas in our industry.

Chad from Thoroughbred Construction Group

Make the Switch, It was a Game Changer!

JobProgress has been a great addition to our company and we consider them part of our team. From IRE till now, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great and has made or impacted several requests for changes and updates that we have requested. The support team is wonderful, efficient and actually listens to valid request to their software.

Pros

The overall flow of the program and the ability to use MACROS! Game Changer for any estimator on the fly.

Cons

So far we have not encountered a "least" option for our business, if anything it is small petty changes to fit our operation.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Features available to streamline our operation and gain the full potential of our internal work flow.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Previous software offered lack of many features needed to streamline our operation and gain the full potential of our internal work flow.

Brandon from J Wales Home Solutions

Great Experience

Great! This system has helped to streamline a lot of loose ends. We weren’t aware of how loose we had been with certain procedures until JP exploited them. The great thing is JP exploited weaknesses and then offer a solution. Great system!

Pros

User friendly. Integration compatibility is very nice. By allowing us to input our company’s workflow into the system really helped us to bridge the learning gap, a lot of comparable systems force you to fit your workflow into their software structure and that doesn’t make for a good experience. Having the freedom to structure JP to how our systems work is the one of the best attributes. JP’s customer management portals is second to none and certainly helps to separate us from competitors.

Cons

I’m sure cons exist but we haven’t found one yet so I really can’t speak to that.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

The Acculynx software could only take us so far and JP offers capabilities to go above and beyond.

Steven from Outeast Painting Services

Steve from Outeast

FABULOUS!!! I cannot believe I found a program that actually works for us the way it does... I thought for sure I was going to have to pay big bucks to have software custom made for us.!! Love it!

Pros

Job Progress has been great. The way I used to run my company was with custom made spreadsheets designed specifically for my business and my trade, and when I say custom my spreadsheets were the most in depth sheets I have ever even seen so changing was hard. I am amazed at how much Job Progress already included things that I was using, tracking with my other system, things that no one thought of but they did... My main reason for switching was the ease of use, its so easy for my guys (who arent as tech savvy as I am) to use, it keeps track of all the data easily, the app is wonderful for in the field, but the best thing about Job Progress is that things that I bring up that I request or recommend does not get swept under the rug, they go right to the development team and make it happen! the customer service is absolutely great , they are there for you all the time. I would recommend this to any business out there, if a pain in the neck like me loves it, anyone will...

Cons

The only thing I wish was that I could customize things a bit more for ex: inside material I would like to be able to edit the tags, When adding a customer or a job I would like to edit the tags (because some of them i never ever use and there is other information I would like there). Also the Profit & Loss needs some work, its probably great for companies that never used it before, but I had a very custom way separated hours of labor and material etc, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I are working on that to customize it a little bit more.

Tyler from Terminus Construction Group

JP Review

We are able to streamline our business from lead inception to closing jobs and sending reviews

Pros

I like that it is cloud based, accessible from anywhere. The ability to create a job flow tailored to our company is nice as well

Cons

I wish that switching between our distributors didn't make us change Macros

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Pricing and knowing how customizable it was

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

It felt clunky and outdated and we didnt have the setup/support we needed.

Dustin from Ace of Diamonds Painting

JP does what we need it to

It has been great so far and they are always upgrading features based on feedback from customers like me. The onboarding initial training was a little less than I expected but, with something like this you kind of have to learn as you go so it all works out

Pros

We love the work flow stages and the customized automation you can do when moving a job from stage to stage. Also, the custom proposals are really cool, I don’t know of another crm that has this feature.

Cons

There are several items you are able to customize and categorize by company division. However, you are not able to on certain items, for example , the proposal viewer, the customer sees the customized proposal but the tabs on the left are one size fit all. I would love to be able to choose a custom proposal viewer to send with the proposal depending on if it is an interior, exterior, etc.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

JP is a simpler crm. Buildertrend is too complex for what we need

Kaitlyn from Elite Roofing Solutions

JP Review

Pros

I love the customer web page and that all their info is stored in one place for them. The functionality of the work flow is great.

Cons

An ability to set user permissions to a macro. Supplement section.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Little less expensive, mobile platform.

Paul from Homeowner Services of Michigan

JobProgress gets it right!

Our salesman was not pushy, or annoying at all. He kept us informed and went far beyond our expectations in answering our questions and suggesting solutions to our challenges.

Pros

Easy to program, great features, super folks to work with. The best part is that this platform seems to outperform all the other platforms we've tried and it's much more reasonable in price.

Cons

There are still a few features that are being built-out -but the development team seems to be working on them. These folks are also very receptive to our needs.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Functionality, helpfulness (sales staff), tons of video tutorials, personal service.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Housecall Pro was a decent scheduling and dispatch platform but lacked many of the professional features we needed to grow our business

Whitney from Carefree Gutter Guard

Pros & Cons

Very good, would like it to be easier to use

Pros

I love how we have a "pizza tracker" for our customers and a customized webpage.

Cons

The time sheet and tracking options, the ease of getting training for our staff

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

better bang for the buck

awful

Deserey from Yates Roofing and Construction, LLC

JobProgress for the Win!

Our company is very satisfied with JobProgress overall. It has made our scheduling and in house processes run more efficiently.

Pros

I love all the customization options! We can really make this CRM our own and make it work for what we need as a company. It's so user friendly- I was very surprised that the Roofing Specialists here took to it so fast and are able to maneuver through the software with minimal questions.

Cons

I would like to see more information transferable through QuickBooks. Right now, I have to manually enter any expenses for each job, instead of being able to pull that information from QuickBooks itself. The CRM we used before pulled each expense/credit, and it was easier for my Roofing Specialists to look at how much they have in their jobs. Also, if there was another option in the estimating to where you could hide view of just the markup/margin. If you just hit the "Hide Pricing" button, all the pricing goes away. The customers like to see their prices itemized.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Acculynx didn't offer near as many features. We were having issues with scheduling, creating multiple jobs, and it didn't allow us to customize anything to how we needing this to look or work.

Byron from Burell Built

Great tool

Pros

All CRMs are different and take some getting used to. JobProgress is no different. Once I learned the interface/workflow, it became a breeze to use. No CRM is perfect, but JobProgress is a great tool. In a prior life, I used AccuLynx. I would recommend JobProgress over AccuLynx any day of the week. My favorite features would include the comprehensive estimating (and the ability to add margin to a job) and the process to draft proposals (and have users view/accept them), change orders, etc.

Cons

My complaints are really granular. The average user probably wouldn't even know about the issues. For instance, I have not found the ability to draft my own email templates. Rather, the company setup an email template and I continually have to go in and edit the same verbiage (daily) so that it tells prospects what I want them to hear/understand. Having the ability for individual users to have their own email templates would be quite helpful. When building an estimate and selecting various materials, some of the drown-down variables won't populate after being selected. That doesn't sound like a big deal. However, when you build a material order off said estimate, the supply house needs to know the size/color of some products in order to properly fulfill the order.

Jon from Maycon Construction Services

Overall a Good Software

I liked my sales rep very well. He was knowledgeable about the software but gave me a bit of a false narrative about the QuickBooks integration. That said, my rep now is not great. He has a negative attitude when you speak with him. Doesn't understand the construction business model and I have had to push him the entire way. If I was picking on him alone I would not repeat my purchase.

Pros

Overall the software is good. We use it with our roofing division and it does what we need it to do.

Cons

While the mobile app is better than most I do not like that you cannot delete jobs from the app. I would prefer if the app could do anything the online software can do.

App is clunky at best.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Better pricing structure with the same or similar capabilities.

Ryan from Self Employed

?

Pros

Customer friendly. Easy to understand.

Cons

I had my whole company sign up for JP and was promised a referral bonus that was never received. Please advise [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Ryan Shumway with Highland Contractors Rochester N.Y

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

I've used.JP in the past and enjoy the options.

I recommend JP

Alan from Liberty Roofing

Wonderful Product! Great Support Team!

Overall experience has been great! Once we got off and running it was pretty simple to figure out. Can't say enough how how much we enjoy using your system!

Pros

Completely streamlined our business and increase our project oversight throughout the company. Huge time saver. Software continues to improve overtime.

Cons

Customer management is still difficult for repeat clients. Scheduling crews using the calendars need additional flexibility and tags to allow production managers to follow the process of material ordered, materials delivered, roof complete, roof inspected, etc. Multi job function financial master sheet should allow the option to manage or modify finances of the overall project. CRM could be greatly improved by integrating a hail recon or other ap to alert us when a previous client has been in a hail or weather related event. Increases repeat business. I would recommend access to training videos that shows you how to setup and use different parts of the program. It would greatly decrease the time needed to get off the ground and increase the ease in which companies to maximize the potential of your project.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Had the flexibility we were looking for at the right price. Also, had integration with Hover and our supplier, SRS.

Steve from Eads Fence Company

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Lots of positives with some tradeoffs

Job Progress has helped move the ball further along for our company. We're finally getting to where we can take payments online for example. There have been headaches during our extended migration due to slow adoptability but as a whole it has given the company much more to work with.

Pros

The best thing about Job Progress for me is that it can be accessed anywhere across multiple device formats. That, and it does bring everything together. Getting to the point of using it to it's full potential has been an issue but at least there is potential.

Cons

While Job Progress has multiple positives it tends to be a bit of a sluggish process as a regular user. If I was a sales rep maybe I wouldn't notice but as someone who heavily uses Job Progress to assign sales leads and connect with customers things can be sluggish and unresponsive at times.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

We were looking for a solution that centralized our functions and made our entire process more transparent.

Terri from Yarkey Roofing

JobProgress Review

Our company is now organized. There are no more stacks of paperwork, post-it-notes, unpaid invoices, lost proposals or signed contracts. Communication is crystal clear with the calendars showing where each job is, pictures of the site, materials and cost, timeline, etc.

Pros

#1 reason is my training guy. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered every ridiculous question, patience of a saint. He let me text him questions at anytime to get an immediate answer so it wouldn't hold up the job. As for the software, amazing. We are a small, family owned business who did things the dinosaur way: paper and pencil. It took alot to get the owner to convert. The program is user friendly, company adapable, can be used on mobile, IPad, and desktop, and best of all, keeps us all in contact with one another and the client.

Cons

There were a couple of glitches that came up, but you were always able to take care of it promptly. The most difficult for me was switching between desktop in the daytime to mobile in the evening. But practice makes perfect. I've got it now!

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Our GAF rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], explained to me the differences. We took into account the size of our business and what we wanted to achieve. JobProgress was a no brainer.

Mary from J.G. Hause Construction

From the Accounting department at JGHC (J.G. Hause Construction)

Good, need to dial it in more.

Pros

I like the ability to save documents (contracts and c/o's) for accounting. Job stage. Love the tasks! This is how the field communicates with accounting to bill the job.

Cons

I don't like how the C/O 's work in the financial part. Maybe I just need more training. I'd like to be able to invoice and select the c/o to be added to the orginal bid.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

It was reviewed by Production, Sales and accounting. I am from accounting and like the stages, tasks and financial was quite user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Functions of Job Progress - ease of use.

Valerie from Renaissance Roofing

JP for Warehouse Managers

Overall, I like using JobProgress. It is easy to use and with a little exploration I can figure out most things I need in order to do my job. I have actually thought about recommending it to some of my other friends in the construction business that do NOT use software to manage their bidding/scheduling process.

Pros

I started my position at the start of this year with NO experience using anything like JobProgress. With minimal training (I learn better by clicking and finding things) I was able to use the program for what I needed. I use it on a daily basis for prepping orders for my crews. It is very easy to use the Work Order feature to get the materials ready for the next day's jobs. I like that I can leave notes in the job for others and create tasks for myself and others. The new feature of adding information to the photos is nice.

Cons

In order for changes to be seen, the screen has to be refreshed. When I come in to my desk to look at the calendar, it would be nice to know that it is current. Maybe adding an auto refresh feature so that when changes are made, the entire system is updated would be helpful. Another feature that would be helpful would be built-in inventory management that would synchronize the work orders with the inventory.

Remy from Storm Guard Roofing

Far and away and the best CRM for construction companies

I have been with JP for years at least 4 now. They are always there to help and train on new features. Feedback is heard and acted upon. Never have I bud such response from an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

It is constantly being updated and beneficial features added. Amazing support 24/7

Cons

Some may feel there is too much versatility. This is not truly a con simply the only negative thing I mention.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Originally because of expense. Then I stayed for the features.

Andy from Showalter Roofing Service, Inc.

Great Product for GCs - Not Sales Friendly

Would highly recommend it to any general contractor, but as I mentioned before is not extremely sales friendly.

Pros

Logical progression of jobs from one point to the next. Logical organization of contractor and subcontractor projects for ease of assigning tasks to certain projects. The mobile interface is amazing and I can manage 90% of what I need to on the mobile interface. Amazing job with that!

Cons

Does not lend very well to the ease of follow up lead management for a sales person. Also, not being able to retroactively apply updates to past accounts is a little infuriating to be honest. I often have to put older jobs in the incorrect labeled buckets.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Job progress integrated multiple platforms into one

It has been great.

Pros

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

Cons

At this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.

Allison from T-Rock Contracting

Great software for team work

We have been able to communicate as a team better now that we have a system in place to help eachother out. The tracking on proposals is great to know what our clients think of our bids and estimates.

Pros

It is easy to track everyone's progress on projects and if they need help on something it is so easy to go into the project and see right where it is at.

Cons

The integration with QuickBooks did not work for us and for how our system is set up, but we are working on linking them again

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Buildertrend had no intentions of adding a QuickBooks integration

Phillip from schmuckers

Phillip user

easy to schedule a meeting and get help, we are not fully using the product currently but so far we do like it. We switched to Tsheets for employee time clock since it would not work properly at all for us with Jobprogress.

Pros

the buckets on the top in order to place jobs is amazing

Cons

no accrual tracking/ghant chart to see where jobs are at (only progress board)

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

co-construct was too clunky, service monster didn't adapt to our industry like we wanted, service titan did not fit our industry like we liked as well. JobProgress came in at the price we wanted and also blew us away by many of the great features.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

we outgrew Jobber and their reporting/tracking systems sucked.

Carol from Burell Built LLC

Overall Impression of Job Progress

I believe this was covered in the above comments

Pros

This CRM Program was an excellent choice for customizing the interaction with QuickBooks. Invoices synced to QuickBooks directly from sales management and proposals kept everything up to date at all times. The ability for sales staff to review P&L information on their jobs, limited the exposure to our Quickbooks accounting information.

Cons

During the day Job Progress becomes slow to react to input and refreshing often sometimes helps. During the first 90 days, oversight had to be managed to make sure the synch between Job Progress and QuickBooks was active. Once both programs learned the terminology used and the terminology that had to be changed, we have had no problems.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

This was not my executive decision, however, I am pleased with the decision.

Tyler from Cenvar Roofing

Great program, glitchy mobile interface

This program has really increased accuracy and organization. I am also able to share in an instant my photos with the customer and other documents.

Pros

I love how many of the notes I take automatically transfer to material lists and work orders. This reduces repetitiveness and error as well as lets me get everything I need done before I leave the site which leaves no guess work or reliance on my memory.

Cons

The mobile side is unstable. There have been improvements along the way, but some issues surrounding the proposals and emailing are tedious. There are a lot of "line up" issues where you cannot zoom in or pinpoint part of a document. You have to save, back out of the proposal and then enter it again to continue. Emails are an issue if you need to access something outside of JP (like copying and pasting a link). When you return, the keyboard covers half the screen and you cannot access half the email. You have to have the link already copied so you don't have to back out.

Adam from Front Range Storm Contractors Inc

Small but big

Pros

We like using e-signatures without having to pay extra.

Cons

Setting up some of the templates and macros is cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

Job Progress combines the best of both.

Cost

Joe from Legend Exteriors & Construction

Should help our company's organization and make us more efficient.

Pros

Digital documents/signatures. Customer webpage. Ability to keep my sales reps and our customers more organized and keep better track of them. Production and scheduling. App based for working on the field. Overall it's a solid program.

Cons

There are a few things that need to be added or corrected but I know they are working on them. A couple off the top of my head would be: Ability to customize your work center page. To remove the product adds and classifieds at the bottom and replace with something relevant to our company such as "Company Announcements" or a "Note pad" for example. It's not a free program, we pay a good amount for it so I feel we should be able to remove these and replace them with something that works better for us. Issues with the Multi-project option. You need to be able to invoice and work directly off of the parent job invoice and financials rather than having to invoice each individual trade. Because of this we need to use the single project when Multi-project would be better suited. Ability to change a single trade to a multi-project at any time. A project may start as a single trade and need to be changed to a multi-project.

Response from JobProgress

Replied June 2018

Joe, Excellent input ... Appreciated! We hear you! 1. Some improvement to WorkCenter customization 2. More relevant Company centric activity 3. on Multi-Project (ability to invoice off the Parent) 4. More flexibility between Multi-Project and single trade jobs Got it ... we have already begun efforts on some of those points and will discuss the rest

Bill from AA Brite 24/7

JP Overall Functionality

Great people. Great program. Some tweaks needed, but we are very happy.

Pros

The ability to move jobs in the different stages with ease and without losing customer information. This has improved our communication from the office to the field.

Cons

Subcontractors cannot move job status within job flow from phones --- patiently waiting the update for the phone.... patiently waiting.... Analysis functions are weak and could be enhanced to analyze sub-contractors and sales, job performance, better functionality for sales performance, etc.

Reasons for Choosing JOBPROGRESS

The support team behind the program - i.e. the programmers. We felt it important that JP had a great support team to fix bugs and help make the program more functional as problems were noted.

Reasons for Switching to JOBPROGRESS

Needed more functionality. JobProgress Rep promised the ability for sub contractors to move the jobs into the different stages would be added (phone update).

Job Progress review

Pros

You can see your projects from start to finish You can adjust what everyone sees in their different roles The flags are great and help keep things organized

Cons

There is too much loading time. You can not add someone to a conversation later, if you want to include another member you have to start an entirely new message thread The new calendar takes even longer to load since the new update If there is any added stage it does not apply to the previously entered jobs, if you want them to have all the current stages you have to go and re-enter and then delete all of the duplicated I wish there were more color coding options so that you could customize it to suit your business

Response from JobProgress

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your continued use of the JobProgress Platform. We are constantly attempting to improve performance and features. We have made and continue to make improvements regarding load time and invest in our overall security and infrastructure. We appreciate your feedback.