Kosmas by DocuWrx is a cloud-based construction management solution that helps the managers in offices connect and share information with workers in the field utilizing mobile devices, tablets, desktops and more.
Kosmas offers solutions for businesses of all sizes that include contractor, general contractor, field service company, homebuilder, manufacturer and more. Kosmas connects various parts of a business, including personnel, inventory, projects, field dispatch with GPS, scheduling, time clock with prevailing wage capabilities, point of sale, payroll and accounting.
Kosmas offers workflow tools that help users manage task completion time and handle multiple projects simultaneously. Documents such as work orders, RFIs, blueprints, change orders and submittals are all stored in one location and available to users to create and edit in the field or in the office.
Kosmas integrates with multiple third-party systems such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, Twilio, MailChimp, Google Maps and Microsoft Exchange.
Services are offered on a monthly subscription basis that includes support via phone, email and online FAQs.
Kristin from Tab Glass & Window Corp.
Specialty: Other specialty contractor
- We use it for nearly everything. It is as close to an "all-in-one" solution as may exist.
- Great price point!
- Easy to use, even for the less tech-savvy. Clean design and interface.
- Can use it on a mobile device, and everything is updated in the cloud in real-time.
- Tremendously detailed records, reports, invoices, etc.
- Extensive and powerful features. Just to name a few: tracked purchasing and deliveries, bidding, Gantt charting, progress tracking, project management, prevailing wages, and job costing.
- With automated tasks, we can do more while utilizing less people and focus more on big-picture items.
- Along with normal forms, the solution generates a custom form we need on a per-job basis that used to take a significant amount of time to create.
- DocuWrx tailored the solution with only features we use so we don’t pay more than we have to.
- Easy development and implementation process.
- Customer service is great. If we have a question, our call or email is picked up right away.
- A great user experience comes from taking the time to train and learn how the system works and where everything is.
- As with any database, the more information you enter, the more powerful the returned data can be. This may feel like a burden with any new program, but from our experience it is well worth the staff's effort to put in the time!
Ensure there is no mystery about the product you are purchasing. The DocuWrx team took note of our requirements and goals, identified the workflows we wanted to keep, and those that needed to be revised. They created a system that integrated everything we wanted. Once we approved, development began. We were able to see and use the solution as it was being developed. This way, we could make any minor tweaks as necessary. Once ready to implement, we were shown all the features and specifically how to complete tasks. We are very happy with the result, and have used our solution for several years now.