• Pros

• "VERY EASY TO LEARN AND GETS EASIER EVERY PLAN. MAKING TAKE OFFS QUICK AND EASY TO EXPORT TO EXCELL."

• "It saves me time in doing take-offs, compared to doing it by hand. Also, time & money saved in getting plans printed."

• "Program is tailored to meet the needs of the landscape professional. Downloading plans is quick and easy. Adding materials is simple."

• Cons

• "when you gather the takeoff you can not add a unit price or have an xl sheet to have a basic take off with dollar amount. It needs more features. "

• "I don't know enough about comparative products to know if there is anything to dislike! All I know is it works for me."

• "Measuring areas and counting plants on an iPad could be smoother but I can usually get what I need. "

Browse LandOne Takeoff Reviews

Billy from Andras Construction Management

Simple and Efficient

At first, the thought of loading your pdf(s), setting your material items seemed a waste of time, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite the opposite. A truly valuable tool that saves time and increases production.

Pros

How efficient the tool is to use. Load your pdf in, add your material for your takeoffs and run with it. Very good tool.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. The one thing I noticed after first signing up has been addressed already by Joshua.

Aaron from Beau Enterprises Inc.

LANDONE GREAT FOR LANDSCAPE ESTIMATORS

QUICK TAKEOFFS OF SQFT OF PROPERTIES AND QUANTITIES OF MATERIALS

Pros

Cons

N/A right now. Will note I have only had software for 6 months.

Reasons for Choosing LandOne Takeoff

COST AND SIMPLIEST PRODUCT TO USE. ALSO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT LANDONE WAS DOWN TO EARTH FRIENDLY AND VERY QUICK TO RESPONSE TO MY REQUESTS. LOOK FORWARD TO SUPPORTING THEIR BUSINESS AS THEY HAVE SUPPORTED MINE.

Reasons for Switching to LandOne Takeoff

LANDONE FIT OUR NEEDS AS A COMMERICAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY AND WAS WORTH THE YEARLY COST. SIMPLY BUT VERY EFFECTIVE SOFTWARE.

Richard from Cherrylake

LaneOne are at the Front of the Pack

LandOne has consistently added features & asked for input on new features, their continual fine tuning of the product has made us a happy & satisfied customer.

Pros

Two years ago our team was currently using a desktop takeoff software, making it difficult to work remotely, review projects in the field or with clients, and audit employees work. Making a switch to LandOne has made all those difficulties a reality with its cloud based takeoff software.

Cons

Being a newer company to the scene, LandOne has come leaps are bounds from where it started with minimal features to now an extensive takeoff tool. The occasional bug does arise, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & his team is always very prompt in fixing any issues & his customer support is second to none.

Reasons for Switching to LandOne Takeoff

We wanted a web/cloud based software tool.

Betsy from Blackjack Horticulture

Easy to Use and Versatile!

The customer service is fantastic and helpful! We enjoy using this!

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use! Coming from a competitor to this was a breeze. It is user friendly, straightforward, and intuitive. We have had multiple people train on using this software and each has learned it quickly. We love that our employees can hit the ground running with this after a few uses. It's been a tremendous asset for our team.

Cons

It's frustrating that others can log into a project at the same time if they aren't communicating. Then the work that one or both has done is deleted. It'd be nice if there was a way for the software to recognize if someone is currently in the program. It'd also be cool if you could click on one section then change it to a different thing- like if an area was measured for a certain groundcover but you want it to be changed to a different one.

Benton from Foret Contracting Group

Digital Take Offs

We have been very pleased. It has help us strategically better understand the jobs with precision.

Pros

We are able to organize and file our take offs for a collaborative approach among our team.

Cons

Sometimes the site is unavailable due to updates or maintenance. Would be helpful if we could work locally and save locally then refresh next time we had broadbrand.

Reasons for Choosing LandOne Takeoff

We needed a product that allowed precision in take offs and helped with checks and balances when insuring we captured all elements of project plans.

Gary from Cepra Landscape

Easy to set up layers to start a take-off and easy to download into an excel sheet.

Pros

One of the easiest take-off programs that I have used for landscape and irrigation. They keep updating features that makes it even better. When ever I have a problem they help me out immediately and get me back to work.

Cons

The only problem is not having a un-do button. There are ways to go back, but would be easier to hit button to undo one point.

Reasons for Choosing LandOne Takeoff

Inexpensive compared to the other programs.

New Company

Kellee from Blackjack Horticulture

Easy to use program that makes estimating more accurate and efficient.

LandOne is a great value. It’s much cheaper than other programs and easier to use. LandOne helps us save time and money.

Pros

LandOne is so easy to use! It helps me ensure that my plant counts are correct and I don’t have to worry about losing count if I’m distracted. I especially like the downloadable material lists. This saves time because I can copy and paste instead of re-typing materials into an RFQ. I also like being able to do takeoffs from a tablet/iPad.

Cons

Best option I’ve found for mobile use

We’ve been able to expedite the estimating process without being anchored to the office or a desk. Everything we do is in the field, this helps us to be in the field and continue to put estimates out.

Pros

1. The ease of use on my iPad. Creating new projects as well as doing takeoffs in the field are simple 2. The ability to upload satellite images in the form of a pdf for takeoffs.

Cons

The selection tool was not responsive enough causing us to backtrack in take offs. That has been fixed with previous upgrades.

Gena from Pate Landscape Co., Inc.

Great Start for a great software program

Customer service is great!! Always ready and available to help!

Pros

Cons

Make a few minor improvements in takeoff tools. I would like to see a backup or undo button that doesn't erase the entire takeoff in progress.

Scott from Southern Paver Systems, Inc.

Handy Dandy

Cons

Aaron from Cherrylake, Inc.

LandOne is a great cloud-based solution

Pros

The speed and resolution is excellent. Other programs I have tried bog down and become unresponsive. LandOne works.

Cons

LandOne doesn't have all of the features of a desktop program. But it does what it needs to do.

Reza from Persica Landscape Nursery

Must have software for estimating

It is more accurate than old way of estimating Sod and Mulch, it takes less time and you can color code everything that means less confusion in the field.

Pros

Time saving and easy to use. it does not take long to load a plan and start your take off. also the facet that the developer is currently doing estimating him self and willing to listen to your ideas and suggestion for future updates.