What are LandOne Takeoff users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LandOne Takeoff software through verified user reviews

• icon"One of the easiest take-off programs that I have used for landscape and irrigation. They keep updating features that makes it even better."
  • icon"We have had multiple people train on using this software and each has learned it quickly. We love that our employees can hit the ground running with this after a few uses."
  • icon"The speed and resolution is excellent. Other programs I have tried bog down and become unresponsive."
  • icon"I don't know enough about comparative products to know if there is anything to dislike. All I know is it works for me."
  • icon"It's frustrating that others can log into a project at the same time if they aren't communicating. Then the work that one or both has done is deleted."

Browse all LandOne Takeoff Reviews

• Have you used LandOne Takeoff and would like to share your experience with others?

Billy

Simple and Efficient

At first, the thought of loading your pdf(s), setting your material items seemed a waste of time, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite the opposite. A truly valuable tool that saves time and increases production.

Pros

How efficient the tool is to use. Load your pdf in, add your material for your takeoffs and run with it. Very good tool.

Cons

Nothing as of yet. The one thing I noticed after first signing up has been addressed already by Joshua.

Dominic

Best Landscape-Specific Takeoff Software

This is a total time-saving tool. I've literally used this for everything from basic measurements to creating planting plans to give to my guys in the field.

Pros

This is easily the best takeoff software I've ever used for landscape estimating. I can breeze through the biggest projects in no time with clean, accurate dimensions and quantities.

Cons

I wish there was an option to print takeoff quantities on to an annotated plan sheet.

n/a

Reasons for switching to LandOne Takeoff

eTakeoff is too complicated for some of our employees.

Richard

LaneOne are at the Front of the Pack

LandOne has consistently added features & asked for input on new features, their continual fine tuning of the product has made us a happy & satisfied customer.

Pros

Two years ago our team was currently using a desktop takeoff software, making it difficult to work remotely, review projects in the field or with clients, and audit employees work. Making a switch to LandOne has made all those difficulties a reality with its cloud based takeoff software.

Cons

Being a newer company to the scene, LandOne has come leaps are bounds from where it started with minimal features to now an extensive takeoff tool. The occasional bug does arise, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & his team is always very prompt in fixing any issues & his customer support is second to none.

Reasons for switching to LandOne Takeoff

We wanted a web/cloud based software tool.

Rochelle

LandOne Makes it Easy!

I started my own Landscape Design company and the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at LandOne has been incredible! He has assisted me in many ways that have benefited me and my clients. My questions are answered quickly and he has even set up Zoom meetings to further assist. Best supported software ever!

Pros

The feature that I like the most is being able to use my mobile phone to take photos of a client's current landscape and upload them to a design file where I can design their new landscape plan right over their current landscape so that they can actually see how everything will look at their home.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the software.

Reasons for choosing LandOne Takeoff

LandOne seemed much easier to use. I also like the subscription model of LandOne so that I would always have the latest updates and plenty of storage in the cloud for large projects.

Aaron

LANDONE GREAT FOR LANDSCAPE ESTIMATORS

QUICK TAKEOFFS OF SQFT OF PROPERTIES AND QUANTITIES OF MATERIALS

Pros

VERY EASY TO LEARN AND GETS EASIER EVERY PLAN. MAKING TAKE OFFS QUICK AND EASY TO EXPORT TO EXCELL.

Cons

N/A right now. Will note I have only had software for 6 months.

Reasons for choosing LandOne Takeoff

COST AND SIMPLIEST PRODUCT TO USE. ALSO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT LANDONE WAS DOWN TO EARTH FRIENDLY AND VERY QUICK TO RESPONSE TO MY REQUESTS. LOOK FORWARD TO SUPPORTING THEIR BUSINESS AS THEY HAVE SUPPORTED MINE.

Reasons for switching to LandOne Takeoff

LANDONE FIT OUR NEEDS AS A COMMERICAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY AND WAS WORTH THE YEARLY COST. SIMPLY BUT VERY EFFECTIVE SOFTWARE.

Betsy

Easy to Use and Versatile!

The customer service is fantastic and helpful! We enjoy using this!

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use! Coming from a competitor to this was a breeze. It is user friendly, straightforward, and intuitive. We have had multiple people train on using this software and each has learned it quickly. We love that our employees can hit the ground running with this after a few uses. It's been a tremendous asset for our team.

Cons

It's frustrating that others can log into a project at the same time if they aren't communicating. Then the work that one or both has done is deleted. It'd be nice if there was a way for the software to recognize if someone is currently in the program. It'd also be cool if you could click on one section then change it to a different thing- like if an area was measured for a certain groundcover but you want it to be changed to a different one.

Placido

Landone has Revolutionized our impact on the landscape industry

I am greatly satisfied with Landone and I am excited to see what additional features get added. We are on/using Landone everyday/allday, and will continue to use Landone.

Pros

This is software completely changed how we do takeoffs, going from hand written notes and measurements and tallying up counts at the end, to having Landone cut our takeoff time by at least half is amazing. I have really liked all the updates that have been implemented since we first starting using the software. The measuring of areas and counting of specific materials is the biggest help on our side.

Cons

This not really anything that I dislike about the software, but the more and more that we've been using it the more features I would like to see. We have been using Landone more and more to draw and develop schematic landscape and irrigation plans. If we had more irrigation specific symbols such as valves or sprays, I know this is specific for landscape and irrigation industry but we have enjoyed using Landone for all or our plan needs. Another feature that comes with us drawing landscape and irrigation plans, is if we had the ability to add like a legend or schedule where we could add our symbols with the corresponding descriptions.

WILL

Continues to impress

I have used LandOne to estimate projects that were estimated at $25,000 to over $1 Million. My company encourages me quarterly to see what other take off software is out there for comparison case, and I am always happy to keep using LandOne. One time I hade an issue with a bug in the software and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] video chatted with me about it and that kind of service speaks volumes.

Pros

Very easy to use. Stores past take-offs on the cloud for easy reference as most jobs sell and go to production months, sometimes a year after I estimate.

Cons

I got in on this software early and were some bugs on the way. Customer service is very attentive and those bugs were fixed within a week. New, useful features are released frequently and video instruction on how to use the new features are released wit it.

Reasons for choosing LandOne Takeoff

Price, ease of use, dedicated to landscape needs.

Benton

Digital Take Offs

We have been very pleased. It has help us strategically better understand the jobs with precision.

Pros

We are able to organize and file our take offs for a collaborative approach among our team.

Cons

Sometimes the site is unavailable due to updates or maintenance. Would be helpful if we could work locally and save locally then refresh next time we had broadbrand.

Reasons for choosing LandOne Takeoff

We needed a product that allowed precision in take offs and helped with checks and balances when insuring we captured all elements of project plans.

Colton

LandOne Takeoff Review

I am able to easily gather information from LandOne and use this to come up with estimates. I can use all the info for practically any application like Excel and the files are always saved and accessible.

Pros

Features include easy access to upload files and material and editing. There are little issues when it comes to printing or using the info from LandOne to transfer to other applications.

Cons

I am currently new to this role so I am sure down the line I will find some feature that could use new features, technology, etc.

Gary

Easy to set up layers to start a take-off and easy to download into an excel sheet.

Pros

One of the easiest take-off programs that I have used for landscape and irrigation. They keep updating features that makes it even better. When ever I have a problem they help me out immediately and get me back to work.

Cons

The only problem is not having a un-do button. There are ways to go back, but would be easier to hit button to undo one point.

Reasons for choosing LandOne Takeoff

Inexpensive compared to the other programs.

New Company

Austin

LandOne is Number One

LandOne has been extremely valuable to our operations here at Foret Group. We use it every day and are impressed with the improvements LandOne has made thus far.

Pros

Ease of use, high quality, annotated plans download, materials list download, measuring tool on the top bar (great for detail sections)

Cons

A little slow when multiple pages uploaded.

Reza

Persica

positive, very positive.

Pros

Time-saving, easy to learn, and reasonably priced.

Cons

That you can not use as a bidding software yet, where you could add material cost, labor, equipment cost. more feature to be able to price jobs and not just only do take off.

Ease of use and price

Kellee

Easy to use program that makes estimating more accurate and efficient.

LandOne is a great value. It’s much cheaper than other programs and easier to use. LandOne helps us save time and money.

Pros

LandOne is so easy to use! It helps me ensure that my plant counts are correct and I don’t have to worry about losing count if I’m distracted. I especially like the downloadable material lists. This saves time because I can copy and paste instead of re-typing materials into an RFQ. I also like being able to do takeoffs from a tablet/iPad.

Cons

Measuring areas and counting plants on an iPad could be smoother but I can usually get what I need.

Justin

Great Software

A+

Pros

The software is user friendly unlike some other software. It works great for takeoff

Cons

I would like to be able to draw and design using Landone

Best option I’ve found for mobile use

We’ve been able to expedite the estimating process without being anchored to the office or a desk. Everything we do is in the field, this helps us to be in the field and continue to put estimates out.

Pros

1. The ease of use on my iPad. Creating new projects as well as doing takeoffs in the field are simple 2. The ability to upload satellite images in the form of a pdf for takeoffs.

Cons

The selection tool was not responsive enough causing us to backtrack in take offs. That has been fixed with previous upgrades.

Katie

5 Star Program

LandOne has made it easier for my Landscape Company to calculate accurate quantities on large scale plans which allows us to provide accurate estimates to our clients.

Pros

The software is user friendly and not hard to use. Makes my job easier.

Cons

Probably just how touchy the zoom in/ zoom out is.

Tommy

Best web-based takeoff platform yet!

Virtually zero ramp-up time; extremely intuitive and easy to use. Literally anyone can log in and start using it immediately. We love it, and will continue to use it!

Pros

We love that LandOne is online. It's portable that way and anyone can log in and use it from any device or machine. Very powerful features all built in your browser. The ability to snap aerials within the software is killer also!

Cons

The only feature we're missing from this software is the ability to highlight or isolate an area, and save that delineation. The laso tool works awesome for quick jobs, but the ability to save those areas would be a plus.

Reasons for choosing LandOne Takeoff

Cost, ease of use, portability of licenses.

Gena

Great Start for a great software program

Customer service is great!! Always ready and available to help!

Pros

Program is tailored to meet the needs of the landscape professional. Downloading plans is quick and easy. Adding materials is simple.

Cons

Make a few minor improvements in takeoff tools. I would like to see a backup or undo button that doesn't erase the entire takeoff in progress.

Kevin

Industry: Environmental Services

Great way to turn around those 'We don't need a formal design Clients" projects.

Pros

I can get something to my clients 4xs faster than using our designers to create small projects where the client just wants to visualize what you are proposing.

Cons

Not being able to spend enough time learning everything this software offers.

Scott

Handy Dandy

Pros

It saves me time in doing take-offs, compared to doing it by hand. Also, time & money saved in getting plans printed.

Cons

I don't know enough about comparative products to know if there is anything to dislike! All I know is it works for me.

Aaron

LandOne is a great cloud-based solution

Pros

The speed and resolution is excellent. Other programs I have tried bog down and become unresponsive. LandOne works.

Cons

LandOne doesn't have all of the features of a desktop program. But it does what it needs to do.

Gordon

Great Service

Pros

I love the simplicity of this software. It makes all my takeoffs easy and organized.

Cons

My biggest con is there is no mobile app.

LandOne Takeoff