• Pros

• "Ease of use, and simplicity of working through the bidding process. "

• "I know that software is only as good as the vendor's support. So far I have been impressed with McCormick's commitment to helping clients with learning, questions, and tech support."

• "Product is seamless. The DEP feature is a hidden gem!! They stick with you to get problems solved and training is second to none. "

• Cons

• "Cost might be too high for the smallest contractors. Although there are limited packages available at lower rates."

• "The license key, on a thumb drive, did not work when it was shipped . Other than that I haven't ant issues or complaints "

• "Some compatibility issue with our windows version, but might not be the problem of the software. We corrected it now."

Browse McCormick Estimating Software Reviews

Bill from Tri-County Irrigation & Plumbing, Inc

McCormick Estimating

I have been using an estimating program to help with my Plumbing Estimation since 1990. I had previously used (2) other types of programs before I decided to try the McCormick 4000 Platinum system. I began working for this Plumbing Company in March of this year, and this Company was not using any type of estimating program. Our first order of business was to begin a search for what appears to us to be the best system on the market. We bought the McCormick System in April and I have been using it since the day we received it. Since I have been using estimating take-off systems for around 25 years, the transition to this system was extremely easy and I have not missed a beat. In the 6 + months that I have been using this system I have learned some of the tricks to navigating the system which is very easy.

Pros

Ease of learning how to use this product. They have a very good video tutorials that explain the steps and procedures for how to use this system. Granted, I personally am very familiar with estimating programs, so this transition from the program that I had most recently been using was very easy. I do believe that even if I had not been familiar with estimating programs that the video tutorial, which is very easy to follow, would walk me through how to get set up. McCormick also has a very reliable support system if you have any troubles.

Cons

I have used (3) different systems over the last 25-years and the only issue I have is that there are types of materials that we may may be using occasionally that are not in the system. These are mainly related to some of the systems we get into for the pipefitting side. This applies to all of the systems I have used. I also wish that these systems had more of the site utility materials in their programming. In comparing McCormick to the other systems that I have used, their library of materials is definitely the most complete and the have a fantastic assembly library.

Jas from NRG Electric Ltd.

McCormick Vs. Accubid

After recently aquiring this software for our Company, I couldn't feel more confident with our decision. As with most people, our choice came down to either Accubid or McCormick. Both are great programs but we decided to go with McCormick because it is cheaper and does essentially everything Accubid does. Further we were told that McCormick support is exceptional and so far that has held true. They are extremely fast at helping us, (almost instant) and we have had zero issues that they haven't been able to solve for us in minutes. Since the setup and learning curve of McCormick and Accubid are initially pretty large, we believe that the help and support we are getting from McCormick at no extra cost is exceptional. They truly care about our needs and help us achieve a smooth transition. PS. We are located in Canada and we have no issues with the McCormick system and their database.

Pros

-Exceptional Customer Service -Only need one program to run everything. Whereas you need 3 separate licences and programs with Accubid to get the complete experience. -Cheaper by quite a bit than Accubid if you consider the additional programs you must purchase. (McCormick has built in change order management) -Easy 5 step Bid process with easy to use On screen take off built in. -Free upgrades for the first year and significant discounts thereafter.

Cons

-Operates on a 32-bit system which is outdated so may have difficulty installing on 64 bit system if you are not tech savvy. Easily solved with McCormick support though. -Database is not as extensive as Accubid, but we have to modify assemblies anyway to suit our needs so this wasn't a big concern. -Lack of refine feature in Auto-count which Accubid has. (This allows for refined search to weed out unwanted fixtures faster.) Therefore Accubid autocount is better than McCormick but if you play around with match % and set it closer to 80% we get no issues.

Robert from RDS Electric, Inc.

Very large and versitile

If we didn't have so much already invested, I'd try a different system. My estimators don't want to go through the learning process to change.

Pros

Large program, not difficult to learn. Having our business in Phoenix and them being in the Phoenix area cuts the cost of training down.

Cons

Setting up initially takes a bit of time. Every time they come out with an updated version it has had lots of bugs and problems. The advised us that we would save a lot of time on estimating going with "On Screen Take-off" and it was the opposite. It cost us a lot of time and was a TOTAL WASTE OF OUR TIME AND MONEY! They didn't care when I called and talked to them about it.

January 2016

Sabrina from J. West Electric

January 2016

So far, so great!

Pros

While I am still learning my way around the software, my best impression lies with the service of this company. Before I even purchased the product, I was given an unexpected amount of time and attention to have all my questions answered. Currently, if I am having trouble navigating the system, I have found the tech support to be extremely and appropriately responsive. Even the representative who closed the sale on my system remains in contact and available if needed. That is unheard of in my customer service experience and greatly appreciated.

Cons

I have had to perform frequent updates with the system either as technology has changed on my end or theirs. While this is mildly inconvenient, I do feel like I have a product that is always up to date. These updates or issues have always been dealt with promptly and with little effort on my part so it is really not a complaint but an observation.

David from Davison Electric

Probably the best all round software in the industry.

The company is family owned, so you get quick, personal responses to any problems you might encounter. They have been in business since the late 1970's, so they are not strangers to the business. It's not like dealing with some huge, corporate, full of red tape company where the employees don't even know each other. Dealing with support or whatever department has always been a good experience.

Pros

Software learning curve is the easiest of the three major brands I have used. Takeoff speed is by far the fastest, which equates to being able to bid more work with fewer people. That is a huge money saver. Tech support is outstanding. This software is the best I have seen at running seamlessly on large networks, as well as stand alone computers. Plus, they offer less expensive programs to start out with, and then you can upgrade as you go.

Cons

Can't think of anything other than the cost (I'm cheap), but their cost is in line with the rest of the industry.

Dan from DeBlois Electric

Great Electrical Estimating Software

What we have found by using McCormick... 1. Our ability to be more aggressive with our electrical bids. 2. Being able to provide working drawings for design build projects to the field associates and /or Architects. 3. Project managing from start to finish

Pros

What I like the most is, the fact that you can build the project that you are estimating in McCormick, (all devices, boxes, wires, connectors, wire nuts, screws, and etc.), then be able to plot the assemblies on the drawings & do the circuiting on the drawings, and then extend an provide a proposal for the project. The other feature that I like is if we are awarded the project you are able to create working field drawings from the DEP (Design Estimating Pro) and get a material list from the extension.

Cons

nothing really comes to mind, McCormick is easy to use and understand.

October 2015

Matt from Northwest Pipe Fittings, Inc.

October 2015

Great software that fits are needs now & will allow for future growth

Pros

The following are the top reasons we selected McCormick Systems software as our in-house takeoff software: 1) Customer service, specifically our Account Rep Dylan 2) Easy of use 3) Capabilities of the software 4) Price/Value of the software We choose McCormick Systems because their platform is exactly what we needed, it is incredibly user friendly, their customer service and support is fantastic, and the price/value was unmatched. The software allows us to save time and money on our takeoffs immediately; not to mention there is room to grow within the platform at no extra cost to us. Working with everyone at McCormick Systems (from our Account Rep, to the IT Dept, to the VP Sales) has been a true pleasure. A lot of companies say the customer comes first ... but don't always follow through on that promise - McCormick Systems takes that promise to heart!

Cons

The installation process and getting the software up and running was difficult. Upon installing the physical software key it created a very large usage drain on our in-house server, resulting in a frustrating lag on all employee terminals and all programs including McCormick Systems software. The good news was that McCormick Systems was great at figuring out a solution, as well as extending our trial period so that we could adequately test out the software prior to purchasing it.

Darin from Sodon's Electric Inc

Productive

McCormick has allowed us to bid more projects since it takes less time to take off a project with DEP.

Pros

Since we have started using DEP to take off projects it has cut the time down on how long we take off a bid. This also allows us to hand the project off to our Project managers so they can see how bid was taken off. My Salesman and the entire support team.

Cons

I don't have to many issues with McCormick. The only issue would be the search feature. Adding notes to the drawings and not being able to point to what the note represents.

Paula from Pieper Houston Electric

Good Estimating Software

We solved the exportation of the bid into the accounting and project software with the McCormick Estimating Software.

Pros

When we began using McCormick it would interface with Spectrum Construction Software. This was the tip of the scale for us.

Cons

In more recent years it seems to be difficult to get it to interface with Spectrum Construction Software. There have been many improvements in Spectrum and McCormick also. We still use both of these, but have since purchased a go between software for the two.

RANDY from LEE'S ELECTRIC

Randy Lee with Lee's Electric Company. 48 year old company. Conest vs McCormick

If McCormick would listen to some of my ideas they would be the number 1 software. Their support is great. The yearly Cost is great. It's just some small cons. Conest support has good people. My executive is one of the best. It's just to expensive. When you pay for an upgrade and there is none it pisses me off. EBM IS THE FAST OF ALL BUT ONLY GOOD FOR SMALL JOBS.

Pros

McCormick is a very speed driven software. Fast take offs. I purchased it long ago but only use it 10 percent of the time. I have been waiting for some upgrades, which will make it complete. Conest has tons of assemblies for every task. But takeoffs are slow and requires total attention of you could make an expensive mistake.

Cons

I don't like the Messaging system. I don't like the things that slow the process down. What good is a fast take off if it slows you don't when trying to get the bids out. Conest software is slow if you use the Sure Count.

Kevin from Murray Electric LLC

McCormick Estimating Software 1000 w/ OSE

I can not say enough about the support that is given. I had a issue with the license key when I first got it. One quick call to tech support they had me up and running in minutes. Then after that I talked with my regional sales manager, he could not have been more friendly or helpful. That has not been intrusive either He has checked in a couple of times to make sure everything was going well. Live on screen demo and training was helpful. He did such a good job with that I haven't had that many questions. On one occasion I called to ask a question on something I couldn't figure and asked for "my" guy, he had gone home for the day so I left a voicemail. It wasn't 10-15 minutes later and he was calling me back, after his work hours, now that customer service. The software is well written, easy to use and intuitive. Changes to accommodate your business is easy to do as well. The fact that the On screen estimating is part of the estimating software, if purchased, is great. It's nice to watch counts go directly to the estimating software, rather than importing it. This has been perfect for our small 5-10 man electrical company.

Pros

The support can't be beat and ease of use. The ability to accept auto updates from trade service, national pricing service and others to keep pricing up to date.

Russell from RTVAUDIOVISUAL visual consulting

Awesome/ Flexible

The support is pat excellent, key that demo and sales rep are knowledgeable imdustry professionals who understand the “real world”. So they are great to work with!

Pros

Well laid out, 5 steps not a lot of redundant tasks and highly confogurable. I am able to group assemblies and redundant tasks, duplicate a common package and save different versions. The plan counting is super clean and easy to use. Saves tons of time.

Cons

Invest in this software wisely. Don’t over spend on seats if you are new to estimating. No cons, but be advised that you should look into a cloud system for deployment over thin client or Mac. Otherwise great software!

Scott from SC Spencer Electric, Inc

Makes bidding easier and faster

Pros

I think the software is easy to use and makes bidding a lot easier and faster saving time in the office bidding projects which allows more time for other tasks.

Cons

Very difficult to print out a detailed price for change orders. I can't delete items on a take off tab and need to enter them aa a negative. Whish there was a free site that linked up for keeping item costs.

James from Aquarian Plumbing Inc.

WIN 3000

The McCormick System was fairly easy to adapt to and begin estimations right out of the box. Their support was responsive and helpful. Trade based tutorials were not specific enough. There was no training manual available, only online tutorials and help videos. I have been awarded several contracts since the implementation of the McCormick System and applaud their efforts to continue to improve the software.

Pros

The software was very beneficial to my estimations.Support was always there. With the proper equipment in place, an estimator can perform a digital takeoff from the online drawings and create a proposal for the project

Cons

No manual available. Price intergration with Traser X is not accurate. Some items in database are irrelevant .

Troy from Manada Electric, LLC

Great Software...Great Support

Pros

I have used this product in the past at previous employers. In starting a new company, I did extensive research to find my best option for Electrical Estimating Software. The team at McCormick helped me through the process and gave me in depth access to the innovative products I had not been experienced with in the past. I took the next step in becoming more efficient with the On Screen Estimating upgrade, and can't see how I managed without it for so many years. Thanks McCormick!

Cons

There is a cost to quality estimating software, but if you want to get to the next level it is critical.

Bryce from Mac's LTD Electrical Contractors

Easy to use, and very fast to learn the software!

Excited to see what the future holds for my company now and the updates of McCormick's system! Now we have time to concentrate on other aspects of the business. Keep up the good work !!!

Pros

Everything about McCormick's system is very user friendly and I don't have any complaints! Dylan Fisher has been very helpful and patient as I learn the software. Was very nervous, worried If I could learn and use this without major training but after acouple training sessions it started to come together very fast!

Cons

Give me alittle more time. Right now I'm new to the system and haven't found anything that your McCormick's guys can't handle or make right.

Kevin from Kansas Electric

McCormick estimating software has been a great addition to our company!

Customer support & tech support is great! I would highly recommend taking their training courses to help maximize the potential of the software.

Pros

We love the DEP on screen estimating. The ability to do a takeoff directly from the plans and have info entered into the audit trail has been a useful time saving feature.

Cons

When we initially installed the software, we had some software errors that required calls to technical support. These are happening much less frequently now.

Claudio from NRG Electric Ltd.

McCormick or Accubid?

We went through a detailed review of both McCormick's Win 6000 and Accubid's product. After thorough analysis, we picked McCormick's software. We found that McCormick simply has a greater value. Both products can do the same thing, however with Accubid the additional (yearly, and upgrade fees) add up quite substantially.

Pros

1. Customer Service: Any technical problems/questions are resolved very promptly. 2. All-in One: With McCormick you can easily produce change orders within a project folder. With Accubid, you need to purchase a program just to do change orders and they aren't upfront about it.

Cons

1. A few glitches 2. 32 Bit System - You may get get some glitches on initial set-up (however tech support, resolved them instantly).

Greg from Laswell Electric Company

Quality product year after year

chris from fleming electric

Estimating Program

very satisfied with the company as a whole. wouldn't consider changing estimating products anytime soon.

Pros

We use McCormick for all our bids and the support is the best in the business.

Cons

way to many new releases. constantly having to update the product.

Brandon from CJ Watson Electrical Contracting

November 2015

McCormick has led to best year yet

Pros

McCormick Estimating Software is very user friendly. Once I received the product we were pretty much off and running and if we did have a question McCormick's tech support walked me through my issue step by step. With the addition of OSE Pro take off is a breeze. Since integrating this software into our everyday operations we have been landing job after job.

Cons

If I could change one thing about the software it would be a minor one, it would be better descriptions of the items and assemblies. Sometimes it is hard to figure out what part is closest to the one you would use in the field based on the description.

Kassie from Amps Plus Electrical

Electrical Estimating - Huge Time Saver

We switched from a bidding software that was outdated despite the quarterly and annual "updates" the company claimed/pushed. We found McCormicks and worked very closely with the reps(great guy, full of knowledge), and quickly realized just how inconvenient our current bidding software was! With multiple take off windows, direct take offs and auto counts from drawings, bidding is now a breeze. We really like the ability to customize everything, and using commercial and residential templates have allowed us to complete bids in a half the time (maybe even less) than our previous software allowed!

Pros

Everything is customizable . Easy template builds. Take offs directly from drawing. Auto count that seems to be more accurate than any other software I've tried.

Cons

Learning how to accurately search for things in the library can be frustrating at first, but once you use the software a few times, and build a base knowledge for the way their database is set up, it becomes much easier.

Zhiwei from Rivers Contractor

Good product and good value

Pros

The integration is good after the estimating is done. Linked with project managing software and accounting. The support is good too.

Cons

Max from MD Electric LLC.

McCormick Software

The software is intuitive to a large degree. There are many common electrical assemblies to choose from and modify, and modifying those assemblies is very easy. I am running the win 3000 which has some functionality hold backs from the more expensive win 6000. There are workarounds for all of the things you don't get for the most expensive version of the software. Overall I like it a lot.

Pros

Customer service is unmatched. If you have a question, you can and get an answer. You talk to REAL people. There are no hold times I have experienced and you can bother them as much as you want!

Cons

All electrical estimating software limits functionality if you don't buy the most expensive version. Kinda like buying a bike with no handle grips. You can ride it but it just isn't as comfy.

Noel from California Elevctrical Solutions

Great product

Pros

The pros are the McCormick team willing to take the time out of there day to help you get through the bumpy spots. The integrated plan take off screen is a great way to get accurate counts and length's.

Cons

The tutorial is like a foreign language but the McCormick support team takes they're time to help you out.

Tom from PoleSet Inc

First Steps with McCormick Electrical

Although we are just starting exploring the software we are experiencing shortfalls as it applies to power line construction and its materials. We will make our own adjustments and the McCormick people seem sportive enough, but we feel the need to attend their seminars to really learn the guts of the product and its abilities. So I guess we aren't dating, but need to be married and live with this software for years.

Pros

Closest application to powerline contractors we could find.

Cons

Always more we need to buy and or attend and learn. Materials package add on not addressing the powerline market.

Levi from RQ Construction

This program has helped our company put together large quotes just weeks after buying the software, and saved a LOT of time.

This is a fantastic program to complete bids, and just doing material take offs for projects. The customer support is outstanding and they help work through any question/issue in a timely manner.

Pros

There are so many pre-loaded assemblies, and items to use right away. The DEP allows the user to insert items where ever needed, using the proper symbols. Being able to change the take off material/manpower in the extend tab. Having the system save all projects, and being able to change between them easily.

Cons

It does take a lot of updating to maintain speed. There is a lot to know before feeling comfortable about a bid that has been taken off.

Paul from Poleset

Industry: Utilities

Powerline Construction Company

So far the program has been easy to learn and has a lot of potential. It appears to be tailored more toward electrician work than powerline construction so the setup is a little more labor intensive than we initially believed.

Pros

Once set up, the program is intuitive and easy to put together a list of material, man hours, and cost. Interface looks daunting at first but with a little practice from the tutorials, it is easier to use than most other brands.

Cons

Pricey. Entering the cost of materials and labor rates takes quite a long time, but it would be similar to any other bidding software.

Dee Dee from Arcadia Electric Inc.

I learned how to use this product in a week.

I highly recommend this product.

Pros

It has all the features to bid a whole job right at your fingertips. It has educational videos built in to the software which is a great help.

Cons

I was not able to use this to it's full potential. I would have liked to use it for a full electrical job bid.

November 2015

James from Castle Electric, Inc.

Residential/small commercial company

Pros

First and foremost the software is extremely versatile and you can use it for everything from small jobs to multi million dollar projects. Secondly the customer support is second to none, if I have an issue, every time they have been there to help me/clean up my mess.

Cons

I wish they were a little more upfront about features in each level of the product.

Sucharitha from Birdi & Associates.

Easy to Learn

This a good software for estimation purpose.I have used this for electrical installation estimation.This is very easy to learn by yourself.They have created assemblies for the each work task ,because of that you will not miss anything when you do your estimation.And also in addition to assemblies they mentioned item prices also.Therefore you are able to utilize these based on your requirement. They have already added prices for materials based on current market price ,But you can chance those if you needed.When considering overall ,this may good product.

Pros

This product is vary easy to use. when you try on your first day may understand its function by yourself.They have a very good video lessons that explain the steps and procedures for how to use this software efficiently. When i started this software to my estimation ,i learned it using their video lesson .I think , This all video is very easy to follow.I am sure all videos may help you to easy your work task. McCormick also has a very reliable support system if you have any troubles.

Cassandra from NW Electrical Solutions

Easy Peasy

Other than cost I truly have no complaints for this product. Estimating is new for me and I tested out a few products before I ultimately went with McCormick. It's really great for new people like me. Plus their customer support is really helpful. Going through the tutorials to get a feel for their program is very beneficial. I hope to attend some of their classes as well.

Pros

Helpful guides and videos to get you started, great customer service, easy to navigate, can upload PDF files to your jobs.

Cons

It's quite expensive, but they will work with you on cost by breaking it down into payments. But it's definitely worth the cost!

Matt from State Electric

McCormick User since 2008

Pros

I find McCormick to be very user friendly. The support is second to none and very timely.

Cons

I would not change anything about the software. The yearly cost seems expensive but you get what you pay for.

Chris from CME ELECTRIC LLC

Horrible

I would steer clear of McCormick after using it for a year it has become a burden to use and very encumbering. We went back to pencil and paper until determining what to use.

Pros

Not much works without paying for premium package. Even though they show you how to use their product using the premium package. They will say this is not available in your version, which makes no sense unless you are using the bait and switch routine.

Cons

We got the base package with the least amount of features. It will not work in 64 bit and you will have to down grade your systems in order to run it. Many security features will be disabled in your software by doing this. It is also very, very, very discomforting on clicking on a feature only to be met with "not available in your version, please contact....." I cannot tell you how maddening it is to click on a feature and not be able to use it. It also will incorporate other third party programs such as Traser. Which works on occasion and there is always some work around that you have to implement in order to make it function. It is beyond usablity in its lower teirs, it will cost you more in time and energy to call tech support and get assistance.

July 2015

Timothy from Timothy P. Bryan Electric Co. Inc.

Moving forward with McCormick

Pros

The McCormick estimating software with the On Screen Estimating option definitely simplifies and expedites the estimating process while maintaining accuracy.

Cons

I do not have a problem with this product at the current time.

William from Lucky W Electrical LLC

President

I have been very happy with the product and how easy it has been to learn.

Pros

On Screen Estimating has been a great addition to my company. I really like not having all the stacks of plans floating around the office. The take off has been very easy and tracking the labor units has taken a great deal of stress off me.

Cons

While navigating the system (where I own the 1000 level) it keeps teasing me with new tabs that when clicked on denies access duen to not having purchased the more expensive program.

Scott from Jolt Electric

McCormick Estimating software is easy to learn, and a great way to get bids out quick

Pros

I like the ability to set up assemblies of different products to sail through different bids. I also really enjoy the On Screen Estimating Pro to be able to load bids into their system and just click and insert material.

Cons

Initially using extension and bid summary were hard to grasp the concept of, but through a little teaching it is a very handy tool

Josh from Big Armer Electric

Works well. But more should be offered for the money.

Pros

It does almost everything. I would like to be able to delete from the audit trail in take off with even the basic version.

Cons

Seems like everytime i try to do something it tells me that this feature is not offered in my version. I think they are simple adds but it seems like everytime i turn around something is wanting more money for something. I understand its buisness and we all need to make money but the more money your able to help us make the more money we can spend with you on different things.

July 2015

Dave from Challenger Companies, Inc.

McCormick Estimating System

Pros

This system has great versatility, your able to breakdown the job into as many pieces as need. Easy set up for a schedule of values. Excellent customer service and support.

Cons

The only issue I have is pricing as we didn't purchase the offered pricing package. We are working with a couple of our vendors to get regular pricing up dates.

ed from Jeffers & Leek Electric Inc.

Great over all product

Pros

Tec support There is plenty of estimating software company's that can get the job done. We tried a few of them and they all glitch with new updates. The biggest difference is in the tec support! When windows updates and you are under the gun to get a proposal out, you will be in good hands knowing that the issue will be fixed in a timely manner.

Cons

Other then the upfront cost it is great. We started out with the 3000 and as we grew we increased to the 6000.

December 2015

Stephen from Cox and Kanyuck Electric, LLC

December 2015

Great Estimating tool

Pros

It's a great check and balance to doing takeoff because of all that's written in to it. It helps prevent missing things while doing takeoff

Cons

I still can't upload a print and push a button and have it give me the perfect winning bid number yet. Really, I have no major complaints.

November 2015

Jordan from Encore Electrical Services Inc.

November 2015

McCormick Has changed how our company operates for the better

Pros

Software works great from start to end of a project, helps keep things organized and streamlined. Support staff is great, tech support and phone support. Don't have many issues but if I do they are solved within a very short period.

Cons

training classes are only on the states. I like the travel but it would be more cost effective if it were to take place in Canada.

Joe from Top Tier Electric LLC

Estimating Software

Pros

Support team with McCormick Systems did an awesome job explaining the software and did a online demonstration that showcased the product before I purchased which made the decision easy. The product flows really well from screen to screen. The support during all hours of the night is outstanding.

Cons

A little expensive but worth it. There is a little bit to be learned but the customer support helps cure this problem.

Kyle from VSC Fire and Security

McCormick is great if you use it for most of the features.

I would highly suggest getting in contact with them. The software is powerful and the team there was great. If it is a fit, your in great shape. If not a good fit, they are professional and helpful.

Pros

McCormick is very powerful reading virtually any drawing, setting up lists of what is each and performing takeoffs. My team was very impressed.

Cons

The price is a little up there for what we were anticipating using it. If we did not have a few other programs and looped it all into McCormick, could justify the price. There was a little bit of a learning curve but after some training and time together, was good to go.

Vincenzo from Current One Electrical

Outstanding customer support. Software fulfills our needs exactly.

I would highly recommend McCormick Systems over any other Take Off software.

Pros

System allows us to give more accurate bids and also allows us to avoid delay in waiting on pricing from supply companies. Also the flexibility in creating your own personal assemblies and overlapping similar plans are key features.

Cons

Multi User function is costly. Like most other systems available, you will need a large monitor to view plans.

September 2016

Daniel from D&B Electrical

September 2016

Good software

Pros

Precise product with great potential. The vendor and customers service are impressive. They were there to help me all time, every day even the week-end.

Cons

Lots of options but hard to use. You need help to learn how to use them. The tutorial needs to be more detailed. Courses are being given but only in USA so other countries such Canada, we can rely only on those tutorials

Jason from Mountain West Electrical Services, LLC

McCormick Systems Electrical Estimating Software

Pros

Product works well and Tech Support is outstanding. You actually get to talk with a person when you have any issues!

Cons

Having used 4 or 5 other softwares there have been good and bad about each software. The reports function of McCormick is a little quirky

June 2014

Gary from Gold Electric Inc

June 2014

McCormick Estimating Software and OSE

Pros

Very easy to use. I used to use OST and had to match and link all conditions. With OSE, it's integrated with McCormick so it's all done and makes takeoff that much easier.

Cons

The product is still new, and there are a few minor "convenience" glitches that I am told are being worked on. I would still give it 5 stars because the glitches do not affect the performance of the software. McCormick has always been available to me whenever I have needed them. There's nothing really to list about what I like least.

Eric from DELTA Electrical Contractors, LTD

DELTA Review

Pros

The speed and flexibility of the product is hands down better than the others in the market.

Cons

Since switching to McCormick, I have not found anything that I do not like.

May 2015

Melvin from Northwest Mechanical Construction, Inc.

May 2015

Excellent software and Most of all a Time Saver..

Pros

Best product for my business, the WIN 1000 software has been nothing but an asset to my business. I have never had so much confidence in bidding on projects until I've used this product. I've won more projects using this software than I did bidding off drawings, most of all I've saved a lot of time in completing a bid and i know exactly what my profit will be.

Cons

Nothing not to like about this product. Everything was and still is just perfect from the beginning.