• Pros

• "MeasureSquare is designed to be simple, what it can’t do is not worth doing. Perfect for all types of flooring business."

• "Ive been using this commercial version software for around 5 years and its changed the way our business operates. More business more profit and most important more time"

• "Love the import option! Organized and easy to use."

• Cons

• "Could do with a more modern facelift looks a bit windows 98 occasional system freeze that can be frustrating but all in all great"

• "Technically, for me, the product does not allow for me to pan left/right and up/down the way that I would like to. "

• "At this point I really cant say anything that I dont like. There was a problem at times it would crash but I havent had any issues with that in a couple years"

Browse MeasureSquare Reviews

Great software for doing take-offs

Accurate measurements & understanding of what we are doing with customers

Pros

Makes you look professional to customers

Cons

No complaints. Anytime we have issues customer support is quick to address.

Brian from Measureup Flooring Ltd

Measuresquare site measuring is easy

Measuresquare staff are great. No matter how stupid a question I ask they always reply promptly. They try to look at every question from a users viewpoint and not as a computer technician. They also continually ask what future enhancements we would like and must ask others as there is something new is being added at a pace we can cope with.

Pros

The very best feature about Measuresquare is we can load site measure projects on Measuresquare CRM in store and when on site pick the plan/details up on phone/iPad and create a floor plan with laser Measurer. Can complete quotation right there or it loads straight back to your work computer for yourself or someone else to complete. You cannot fault this feature. For commercial measuring we are continually asked by clients to make changes to a quotation either before and after a quotation is tendered. This used to be frustrating until 2nd Instance was created. We can now run 2 Measuresquare Programs at the same time and cut/paste parts of plans from one to the other. Be sure to try this feature. ServiceX is the latest addition to Measuresquare which is a message app we use between staff, installers and clients. We can transfer instructions, plans and keep everyone in touch at all times. Measuresquare are continuing to add so many features, yet are keeping it simple

Cons

Permissions to share plans from one user to another. You can access only your own plans so you are not continually syncing other users plans to your device or add other users and sync all theirs as well. Would be great if you could just have another user set so you could scroll their plan library and select/download just the plan you wanted. A common product database is shared between measuring devices but need it linked to CRM as well, and the devices share from there.

Reasons for Choosing MeasureSquare

I noticed other similar looking systems to Mesuresquare and found they partnered with other companies so thought I may as well work directly with them myself. Measuresquare also works with many other programs so we can combine other programs easily, like our zero accounting program. Measuresquare are flexible and have helped us a lot in this area.

Nadya from Worldwide Management

Great

Overall no issues or complaints definitely does what it's suppose to and does it well.

Pros

Not hard to use, instant results, no muss or fussing about anything, easily accessible to anyone does not have to be geared towards anyone specific

Cons

Connection can sometimes be an issue, estimates aren't always accurate or true to online, site can be slow.

Brian from MeasureUp Flooring Ltd

MeasureUp Flooring relies on Measuresquare

If you look on the world map you will see that we are from New Zealand in the pacific in a small city (pop 40,000) called Whangarei and the staff at Measuresquare treat us like we are just around the corner. Over the past 10 years we have seen this program develop from very basic floor drawing to the sophisticated program it is now. As we use both Measuresquare floor drawing and Measuresquare CRM system and they both sync between each other we are now enjoying the benefits of a seamless floorcovering business that starts with a plan and finishes with a happy customer. Like Measuresquare we believe that the measure is so important we changed our name to MeasureUp. :) Sure you have to learn how to use the program, but every minute you put into it will become the cheapest investment you will ever make into a floorcovering business.

Pros

Being able to site measure with iphone/disto laser anytime/anywhere and either complete the quotation on site or back at office on PC with it automatically saving everything. All plans, measurements and cut sheets are in the same format making it easy for others to pick up and work on the plan finalizing cut sheets/ordering product/scheduling installations and providing contractors with detailed plans that always look the same providing consistency with instructions and plan layout. You cannot beat a 3D view as a picture paints a thousand words!

Tony from Imperial Flooring Solutions

The Best Software from the Best in The Business

I have been working with the software created for this company for the last 10 years, and always our company has been successful with our Estimated-Working Projects. There has been difficulties i cant not ignore that , but always this company has been there to help us. The M217 is a complete program because the constant customization of the software and the diversity of the estimates able to execute with details in price, products quantities, labor, Diagrams in 2D & 3D ,etc. is all you can need to produce a professional presentation and the most important RESULTS. For Commercial use i recommend this software 100 %

Pros

Software easy to work with. Costumer Service the best in the Business. Video Tutorials Great Help Company listen to all the concerns carry with the Construction Business and resolve mostly of the problems into their reach. Developers always are on top of the details to make MeasureSquare the best in the business. Customization of product Professional looking diagrams and worksheets Estimates all types flooring materials

Cons

Every time an update is out, a new folder is create in the Documents Folder and we loose time copy and paste from the older folder to the new one the takeoff already done.

Cody from Performance Surfaces

The ONLY modern flooring estimation solution.

I love measure square. It is the only flooring estimation software that does everything you would expect a takeoff software to do, and much more. Take a look at the screenshots, and you will quickly find there is none like it, except for Callidus, which is so outdated it makes me snore to look at screenshots.

Pros

- This product is the only complete flooring estimation software I have found, and I've tried them ALL. - AutoCAD-like style of drawing and taking off. - Instant estimation when you drop a product into a room. - Fine tuning to get the exact layout you desire. - Never had any problems with the scaling of PDF or CAD plans. - The developers are constantly releasing updates.

Cons

- Estimation for rolled goods still needs a little bit of work. Support has told me they are working to fix the issue I had with it, so I am confident this con will change. - Some updates remove/change functionality that you may have grown used to. But all you have to do is talk to support and they will get you taken care of.

Andy from Commercial Flooring Systems

I have used/tried four different estimating software for flooring and MeasureSquare is the best one.

Overall a great product with great people developing the product.

Pros

Able to complete takeoffs in a precise, efficient manner. The door tool alone makes this product a more efficient use of time. The customer service/technical support is really second to none as well. When we have any questions about how to do something within the software, the response time has been great. Plus, we feel that our concerns are heard in that when we make a suggestion, an update comes out that includes the suggestion we made. We appreciate how the product is constantly evolving in an attempt to make our jobs as estimators easier.

Wayne from SoCal Estimating

Sr Estimator

Pros

I have been in the flooring industry for many years and have used all the software programs on the market, my choice is Measure Square because of its efficiency and ease of use and has been for several years now. Their customer service is excellent, they are always available and give you the attention needed.

Joyette from The Flooring Group

January 2016

Best flooring estimating software you can find

Pros

- user friendly, even for someone who barely knows flooring estimating, doesn't have to be a computer savvy too - each estimating process is easy to understand - worksheet is pretty simple and not confusing compared to other estimating software - there are different options on how you can estimate a particular product so ones you get the hang of it, you can choose to use what best works for you - so many time saving features that help you produce more estimates

Cons

I have a wishlist instead; first being able to show and estimate protruding walls or niches on walls without using takeoff tool, being able to estimate uneven height of walls from wall properties, and show the actual images of carpet as well instead of just tiles - useful for large jobs like hotels and hospitals

Darren from Beatty Floors Ltd.

Great product developed by wonderful people who care and work hard at constantly improving their product.

Pros

Accurate, quick, ease of use, flexible, easily customized for individual needs. Large commercial floor areas, multiple floors, design work, budgets through to installation; this software is a huge benefit to our company.

Cons

layout of roll goods can be improved upon....and am very confident they will!

Nigel Lee from Laser Measure Australia Pty Ltd

Made to Measure

It proven, it works, it will make you money

Pros

Cons

Should link to more standard fiancial software such as MYOB, and SAGE. That’s all I can think of. The M2 team listen to their customers

Ryan from CDI Flooring

Measure Square is a very powerful product that has been a great addition to our estimating team.

Pros

Switching estimating software for our organization was something I did not look forward to doing. But once I got to know the staff at Measure Square it was a breeze. They are more than willing to work with us on training and troubling shooting. The customer support we have received is by far the best experience I have had with any software.

Cons

The biggest problem we see with Measure Square is some simple actions require multiple steps. We are using the 2017 version and they are still "tweaking" the software to make improvements.

February 2016

Lee from Countrywide Flooring BMTH Limited

February 2016

Great support and Great product

Darrell from Divine Flooring

Great product that can be customized to your business needs

Measure Square has been a great partner

Pros

Customer service Customization of product Professional looking diagrams and worksheets Estimates all types flooring materials Video tutorials Training sessions

Michelle from Dawson Grey Real Estate

Measure Square for Real Estate

Pros

Love the import option! Organized and easy to use.

Cons

Overwhelming at first but gets easier to use the more you use it.